Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Topic Options
#2316956 - 08/18/14 01:40 PM 1500 euros price range - Kawai against Yamaha and Roland
Mr.GMan Online   content

Loc: Lille, France
Hi everyone,

I'm a 23 years old beginner pianist who started his journey along with Chilly Gonzales' Re-Introduction etudes and the Alfred's Basic Adult Piano Course 3 month ago.

At the time, I wasn't sure what my relationship with the piano would be and so I spent a small amount of money on a M-AUDIO Keystation 61es, which is a midi controller with "hard" touch.

Today it becomes clear to me that my relation with the instrument needs to grow stronger and so I've been looking at tons of resources online to choose a Digital Piano that will fulfill my needs.

During this research, I've been leaning towards Roland's side, I've also had the chance to try out a Roland HP504 and a number of Yamaha Clavinovas, which I found were all very good.

Now to the matter at hand:
I've been hearing countless time people praising Kawai DPs for their touch and sound, unfortunately no digital piano resellers around my area (Lille, France) are selling any digital piano from Kawai.
So my question to people that had the chance to try those out is: are they - in your opinion of course - really better than Yamahas and Rolands for the same price range ?

I'm currently looking at 3 models:
Kawai CN34
Yamaha CLP-535
Roland HP-504

I've been able to get my hands on the latest, not on the Yamaha (although I've tried what I think are equivalent models in terms of touch), but haven't tried the CN34.

One of my biggest concerns was the lack of MIDI ports on Roland's HP-504 and the existing ways around it. Is this really a deal breaker for people in need to plug the DP to an audio interface (or else) ?

I will hopefully try the Yamaha CLP-535 tomorrow, but I will gladly take any input on those 3 models.

Thanks a lot !

Edited by Mr.GMan (08/18/14 04:30 PM)

(ads) Sweetwater / Roland
Yamaha Keyboards for Performance and Composition

Click Here

#2316970 - 08/18/14 02:38 PM Re: 1500 euros price range - Kawai against Yamaha and Roland [Re: Mr.GMan]
toddy Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Portugal
Originally Posted By: Mr.GMan
Hi everyone,

I'm a 23 years old beginner pianist who started his journey along with Chilly Gonzales' Re-Introduction etudes and the Alfred's Basic Adult Piano Course 3 month ago.

At the time, I wasn't sure what my relationship with the piano would be and so I spent a small amount of money on a M-AUDIO Keystation 61es, which is a midi controller with "hard" touch.

Today it becomes clears to me that my relation with the instrument needs to grow stronger and so I've been looking at tons of resources online to choose a Digital Piano that will fulfill my needs.

During this research, I've been leaning towards Roland's side, I've also had the chance to try out a Roland HP504 and a number of Yamaha Clavinovas, which I found were all very good.

Now to the matter at hand:
I've been hearing countless time people praising Kawai DPs for their touch and sound, unfortunately no digital piano resellers around my area (Lille, France) are selling any digital piano from Kawai.
So my question to people that had the chance to try those out is: are they - in your opinion of course - really better than Yamahas and Rolands for the same price range ?

Kawai CN34
Yamaha CLP-535
Roland HP-504

I've been able to get my hands on the latest, not on the Yamaha (although I've tried what I think are equivalent models in terms of touch), but haven't tried the CN34.

One of my biggest concerns was the lack of MIDI ports on Roland's HP-504 and the existing ways around it. Is this really a deal breaker for people in need to plug the DP to an audio interface (or else) ?

I will hopefully try the Yamaha CLP-535 tomorrow, but I will gladly take any input on those 3 models.

Thanks a lot !

To answer your last question first: USB on a digital piano carries MIDI and you can connect it direct to a computer. If you need to plug into the old MIDI type sockets, apparently you can do that on Rolands from the USB to device outlet (USB type A using a USB to MIDI converter cable.

So it should not be a deal breaker, (though I prefer MIDI or both!).

As for those three models - Yamaha CLP 535, Roland HP504, Kawai CN34, they all have their advantages and fans. I would choose the one that felt best and had the best sounding main piano. I would not buy without trying first, unless you are very sure.

Reaper / NI Komplete 9 /Kontakt 5// EWQL Sym Choirs/ Sym Orchestra Silver/ MOR2
Mics: SP B1 & MXL V67g/ Alesis MicTube Preamp/ Xenyx302/ Yamaha HS7s .

"Only a fool is fooled" pv88, All Fools' Day 2014.

#2317002 - 08/18/14 04:09 PM Re: 1500 euros price range - Kawai against Yamaha and Roland [Re: Mr.GMan]
skiranged Offline

Loc: New Mexico
First of all, with the home models, the speakers are the biggest limitation. A decent set of nearfield monitors ($150 (US)/pr and up) might be a good investment if you are worried about sound quality.

Second, I've seen a fairly unwarranted bias on this site against Casio (and yes, in the past, they had issues). Their current lineup is fantastic. You can get a Casio Privia PX-150 for $500 (US), and that often comes bundled with triple pedals and a home-style stand. You can use the balance to buy killer monitors!

I have had the Privia PX-5S for about a year and I love it. the PX-150 has the same keybed/feel/key texture and sound engine (though fewer sounds). The PX-150 does not have MIDI outs, but does have USB so you can plug directly into a computer.

Anyway, food for thought.

#2317008 - 08/18/14 04:26 PM Re: 1500 euros price range - Kawai against Yamaha and Roland [Re: Mr.GMan]
Mr.GMan Online   content

It's good that you mention Casio, and most of all that you mention those speakers issues because I've been able to get my hands on the PX-150 and it was in fact impressive in terms of touch for the price, the amplification being the issue.

In fact if my budget was lower than 1000 i'd go with the Casio in a heartbeat.

However, and it may be stupid of me, I'll let you guys decide, I'm decided to purchase something that's actually more than what my skills would settle me for. I know a DP is nowhere near a digital piano, but I'm ready to invest in something that will carry me through my first years as a pianist.

On top of that, there's one deciding factor that drives me away from Casio:
No reseller near my area, which means buying online (same thing goes for the Kawai CN34 in my case, one would say) which means more trouble if I ever have a problem with it.

Originally Posted By: toddy
. I would not buy without trying first, unless you are very sure.

That's the thing, the only piano I'm not able to get my hands on is the Kawai, and at the same time I hear people going on about Kawai touch and sound every day. I'm torn between the fact that I can't take this kind of decision blindly and the fact that it would be stupid to ignore those people. Difficult choice as you can certainly guess :-)

Edited by Mr.GMan (08/18/14 04:35 PM)

#2317009 - 08/18/14 04:27 PM Re: 1500 euros price range - Kawai against Yamaha and Roland [Re: skiranged]
toddy Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: skiranged

I've seen a fairly unwarranted bias on this site against Casio

Hi Skiranged. Where did you see these biased opinions - can you give a link?

#2317026 - 08/18/14 05:39 PM Re: 1500 euros price range - Kawai against Yamaha and Roland [Re: toddy]
Digitalguy Online   content

Loc: Switzerland

Hi Toddy, I can give you a link here
http://www.pianoworld.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/2313155/Re:_Yamaha_CLP-260_worth?.html#Post2313155
Roland FP-4F, Korg Kross 61, iRig Keys Pro, Focal Spirit Pro, Shure SRH240A, RME Babyface, M-Track Plus, Roland DuoCapture, iPad Air, iLoud, Ivory II ACD, Galaxy Vintage D, Galaxy Steinway, TrueKeys American, VILabs Ravenscroft, Kawai-Ex Pro, The Grand 2, SampleTekk Black, Addictive Keys, Ezkeys

#2317027 - 08/18/14 05:40 PM Re: 1500 euros price range - Kawai against Yamaha and Roland [Re: toddy]
skiranged Offline

toddy--

I'll stand corrected, as I seem to have mis-spoken about negative Casio reviews. I remember some bias in one place I read (of course, maybe it was my local music shop who refused to carry Casio and still sneer when I go in for Casio accessories, and that colored all my research), but maybe it wasn't here.

I did a cursory search of this site for "Casio PX-3" (the last time I used this site a lot was when I bought a PX-3 in around 2010) and didn't find much negative. In fact, I found some rave reviews, though they were much more recent than 2010.

I have played older Privias (PX-310, PX-3) and the piano sounds and feel have come a LONG way.

#2317029 - 08/18/14 05:47 PM Re: 1500 euros price range - Kawai against Yamaha and Roland [Re: Mr.GMan]
Charles Cohen Online   content
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Richmond, BC, Canada
For 1500 Euros, you might be able to buy a Kawai VPC-1 controller, a copy of Pianoteq, and a pair of speakers. That assumes you have a PC that can run Pianoteq.

Judged by "touch and sound", that might be as good, or better, than any console DP in that price range.

. Charles

PS 1 -- I have a PX-350, Pianoteq, and a good speaker. So I might be biased.

PS 2 -- I have read very few bad reports on the VPC-1. It might be a "safe bet", even without trying it out.

#2317030 - 08/18/14 05:52 PM Re: 1500 euros price range - Kawai against Yamaha and Roland [Re: Mr.GMan]
skiranged Offline

Oh, and MrG.man--I'm in the same boat regarding a local Casio reseller. The closest to me is a 2 hour drive (which isn't as easy to get away from home for anymore). But that's true of everything except Roland in my neck of the woods (and even the Roland service guy is 45 min away).

I don't think it's stupid to buy more instrument than what you can play. Initially, you'll use piano tones, but eventually you'll layer with strings and split with bass and plug it into a computer. Go to town, and have fun!

#2317033 - 08/18/14 05:55 PM Re: 1500 euros price range - Kawai against Yamaha and Roland [Re: Mr.GMan]
Starboard Offline

1500 euros price range
Kawai CN34
Yamaha CLP-535
Roland HP-504

My DP pricing knowledge is limited to the US market, but only one of those models--the CN34--is even close to the 1500/$2000 price range. The HP504 is around $2600 street, and the CLP535 may even be more than that (or maybe just right around there; it's been a while since I was at a dealership that had one--all I remember is that it seemed very expensive for what it was offering). Are you sure you can get those models are the price range you're looking for?

#2317037 - 08/18/14 06:05 PM Re: 1500 euros price range - Kawai against Yamaha and Roland [Re: Digitalguy]
toddy Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Digitalguy

Hi Toddy, I can give you a link here
http://www.pianoworld.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/2313155/Re:_Yamaha_CLP-260_worth?.html#Post2313155

Quite so - this link gives a negative opinion which comes from a new (first post) contributor, which is immediately refuted by two regular and knowledgeable contributors, Morodiene and yourself. I rest my case (or what would be my case)

#2317043 - 08/18/14 06:14 PM Re: 1500 euros price range - Kawai against Yamaha and Roland [Re: Starboard]
Mr.GMan Online   content

Originally Posted By: Starboard
Are you sure you can get those models are the price range you're looking for?

I'm absolutely positive I can, here's a link to a well known internet dealer in my country (piano reseller in my town usually align to it or even do cheaper prices):

http://www.woodbrass.com/piano-numerique-meuble-yamaha-clavinova-clp-535r-rosewood-p170811.html

http://www.woodbrass.com/piano-numerique-meuble-roland-hp504-rw-p167108.html

Respectively 150 and 100 euros. It's more than the 1500 announced in my title, which is why I carefully said around and not under. Quite surprised at the 2600$ for the HP-504 near your neck of the wood !

Edited by Mr.GMan (08/19/14 02:04 AM)

#2317044 - 08/18/14 06:31 PM Re: 1500 euros price range - Kawai against Yamaha and Roland [Re: Mr.GMan]
Starboard Offline

Originally Posted By: Starboard
Are you sure you can get those models are the price range you're looking for?

I'm absolutely positive I can, here's a link to a well known internet dealer in my country (piano reseller in my town usually align to it or even do cheaper prices):

http://www.woodbrass.com/product_info.php?products_id=170811

http://www.woodbrass.com/piano-numerique-meuble-roland-hp504-rw-p167108.html

Respectively 150 and 100 euros more than the 1500 announced in my title, which is why I carefully said around and not under. Quite surprised at the 2600$ for the HP-504 near your neck of the wood !

Very interesting. The 504 is $2999 MSRP in the US and $2600 street (so listed in The Piano Buyer Book, and concordant with my experience at the dealer I went to that carried the newer HP line). And that's pre-tax, too, so add another ~$150-200 to get the real price. And further add to this situation the fact that Kawai, Roland, and Yamaha all prohibit their US dealers from listing the prices of their higher-end home DP models online (I welcome correcting if this is wrong, but as I understand it this is policy of all three of those brands); there is not a single website or dealer in the US with a listed price for any HP, CA, or CLP series model--beyond any possible price differential, I'm just jealous that European prices at listed at all. (A policy which could certainly account for potentially less-competitive pricing...)

#2317049 - 08/18/14 06:39 PM Re: 1500 euros price range - Kawai against Yamaha and Roland [Re: Mr.GMan]
Mr.GMan Online   content

It is indeed very interesting, one might even say very odd. Must be difficult to find the best price around... In my case unfortunately it becomes difficult to make a choice between all of those when they all seem like a good choice !

I removed the links to the internet reseller since I wasn't sure what's piano world's policy on external links. If somebody can confirm that providing them isn't against the forum rules i'll gladly edit them back in again.

Edited by Mr.GMan (08/18/14 06:40 PM)

#2317099 - 08/18/14 09:24 PM Re: 1500 euros price range - Kawai against Yamaha and Roland [Re: Mr.GMan]
1000 Post Club Member

. . .
I removed the links to the internet reseller since I wasn't sure what's piano world's policy on external links. If somebody can confirm that providing them isn't against the forum rules i'll gladly edit them back in again.

i don't _think_ there's a "policy", but I'm not a moderator.

I've never heard an objection, and we do it frequently.

You're clearly providing information, rather than advertising.

. Charles

#2317130 - 08/18/14 10:39 PM Re: 1500 euros price range - Kawai against Yamaha and Roland [Re: Mr.GMan]
Kawai James Offline
9000 Post Club Member

Loc: Hamamatsu, Japan

You may have seen this already, but if not, here is a map of dealers selling Kawai digital pianos in France:

http://www.kawaifr.com/revendeursnumeriques.html

If you are unable to find a dealer in your area, my suggestion would be to contact Kawai's France distributor for assistance, or perhaps travel to a dealer in a neighbouring city that does have the Kawai instruments you are considering available.

Best of luck with your search!

Kind regards,
James
x

"Richard, none of us could forget you have a CLP-990." - EssBrace, 2014

#2317161 - 08/19/14 02:11 AM Re: 1500 euros price range - Kawai against Yamaha and Roland [Re: Kawai James]
Mr.GMan Online   content

I don't think it's stupid to buy more instrument than what you can play. Initially, you'll use piano tones, but eventually you'll layer with strings and split with bass and plug it into a computer. Go to town, and have fun!

I certainly will, thank you for your input !

Originally Posted By: Charles Cohen
For 1500 Euros, you might be able to buy a Kawai VPC-1 controller, a copy of Pianoteq, and a pair of speakers. That assumes you have a PC that can run Pianoteq

I did hear very good things about the VPC1 as well. However I'm looking at something that can stand on its own and will fit nicely into my living room.

Originally Posted By: Charles Cohen

I've never heard an objection, and we do it frequently.

You're clearly providing information, rather than advertising.

. Charles

Thank you, I put them back in for reference.

Originally Posted By: Kawai James

You may have seen this already, but if not, here is a map of dealers selling Kawai digital pianos in France:

http://www.kawaifr.com/revendeursnumeriques.html

I did not see this link, thank you ! It confirms what I was saying about the lack of Kawai dealers in my region. I think I'll just wait for the next time I'm in Paris, there I'm sure I will find every piano I need.

I have another question for you people:
What qualifies as a good amplification system ?

It seems that the speakers is a very important factor when purchasing a cabinet DP.

I've tried the P35 at full volume, and even though the sound wasn't crystal clear, I thought it was loud enough for it to be lowered down to a reasonable level while keeping a good sound. Since it's only 2x6W, I figured a 20W total amplification system should be plenty, is that a correct assertion ?

Edited by Mr.GMan (08/19/14 02:29 AM)

#2317380 - 08/19/14 04:04 PM Re: 1500 euros price range - Kawai against Yamaha and Roland [Re: Mr.GMan]
skiranged Offline

For a practice room application, playing alone most of the time, 20W should be plenty. For home studio, a decent set of nearfield monitors would be the ticket (I use the M-Audio AC40 speakers at my house, though I'd like to get something with a speaker bigger than 4" for better bass). These monitors get pricy fast, though. I've heard people have good luck with a computer speaker-type system, especially if it comes with a subwoofer. I saw something a while back on one of the Casio forums where I guy built his own grand piano shaped shell for a Casio PX-350 and put a full set of Dell surround sound speakers inside. He claimed that it sounded great. If I can find the link (later tonight) I'll post it up.

#2317391 - 08/19/14 04:32 PM Re: 1500 euros price range - Kawai against Yamaha and Roland [Re: skiranged]
Mr.GMan Online   content

Well I'd like to see that ! Please do if you find it !

Today I've had the opportunity to try both the HP-504 and the CL-535 side by side, I also talked with a piano tuner for a while to get his honest opinion on those digital pianos.

I found out that we were pretty much in sync comparing the Roland and the Yamaha, mostly in terms of sound, where we both found the Roland sound to be mellower, somewhat more european (that's his way of describing it).

It taught me a lot about differences between the manufacturers as well as each manufacturer's view on the digital piano and how it compares to the acoustic pianos they sample from.

After listening and playing the keys on both of them, I grew much more fond of what the Roland HP-504 was giving to me. I'm still giving myself time to make the right decision, and to try out the Kawai, just in case. But my choice is pretty much made at this point.

#2317397 - 08/19/14 04:42 PM Re: 1500 euros price range - Kawai against Yamaha and Roland [Re: Mr.GMan]
LarryMan Online   content

Mr.Gman: It taught me a lot about differences between the manufacturers as well as each manufacturer's view on the digital piano and how it compares to the acoustic pianos they sample from.

Can you share (private or publicly) his views?

Thanks

#2317404 - 08/19/14 05:00 PM Re: 1500 euros price range - Kawai against Yamaha and Roland [Re: Mr.GMan]
Mr.GMan Online   content

So in his experience Roland has a more "european" sound , a sound that he would describe to mellower as opposed to a typical yamaha sound which would be more "blunt". To correspond to the typical way The Yamaha acoustics sound you have a keyboard that's harder.

Roland not coming from the acoustic world would ( in his opinion still ) try to create a touch that can allow the player to get the most out of the round sound they sample, sounds from Steinway grand, amongst others.

I'm probably forgetting a lot of details. And I couldn't quite grasp what he meant by just testing DPs, but i'm guessing his experience in acoustics lead him to that conclusion

Edited by Mr.GMan (08/19/14 05:05 PM)

#2317453 - 08/19/14 07:33 PM Re: 1500 euros price range - Kawai against Yamaha and Roland [Re: Mr.GMan]
ozono Offline

Loc: Monterrey, Mexico
I'd re-taken piano 1.5 year ago, I played for 6 years until I was 14 yr old, and now I'm 40 yrs old. I bought the Casio Privia PX350, very nice touch for the price, I bought the stand with the pedals, but less than a month ago I bought the Roland HP506. It was a blind buy because I didn't try neither of my 2 options (Kawai CA65 and Roland HP506).

I love the way the HP506 sound, and also the action. Of course, I'm comparing against thet PX350, which is not a fair comparison. The main reason I decided to buy the HP506 was the lead time (30 days vs 90 days) but now that I own the HP506, I'm not sure the keys are actual wood (which was a very nice thing about the CA65)

PX350 sounds good with nice pair of headphones, but the Roland has this 3D thing that makes it appear as if you didn't have any headphones, in fact, first time I tried the headphones I thought I hadn't plug it correctly. Still, when I play at night, I have to take out the headphones just to make sure that the sound isn't coming from the actual speakers and I will not awake the kids! Amazing headphone sound.

Been too lazy to put my PX350 in the Mexican version of e-bay, but I need to get rid of it, my wife is going nuts with 2 pianos in the small house.

#2317536 - Yesterday at 12:16 AM Re: 1500 euros price range - Kawai against Yamaha and Roland [Re: Mr.GMan]
1000 Post Club Member

Quote:
. . .
What qualifies as a good amplification system ?

A "good" amplifier/speaker system is what's on the Yamaha AvantGrand N3, with enough power to reproduce the sound levels of an acoustic:

Amplifiers and Speakers

Amplifiers 22W x 10 + 30W x 4 + 80W x 2
Speakers (16cm + 13cm + 2.5cm) x 4

That's a lot of watts, and plenty of loudspeaker-cone area.

Anything less is a compromise with cost and space.

Of course, if you want to re-define "good", you'll get a different answer.

. Charles

PS -- this is, of course, tongue-in-cheek. It's also true, I think.

#2318043 - Today at 06:48 AM Re: 1500 euros price range - Kawai against Yamaha and Roland [Re: Mr.GMan]
Abby Pianoman Online   content

Loc: Ibiza, Balearic Islands, Spain
The Kawai MP7 sells for around 1307 Euros in Spain.
Great DP.
I had it for about 2 weeks.Great sounds and key action.

Changed it for the MP11 because of the Grand Feel action.The MP11 costed me 2000 Euros here in Spain as a bundle together with a Semi rigid case with wheels ( 2200 total ).

I'm happy with the MP11 but I must confess that I sometimes do miss the versatility and ease of use of the MP7.
Especially the Zones system, as opposed to the Sections system.

In my opinion, it would be hard to find a better DP than the MP7 for that price.

BTW: You have basically the same Piano sounds on the MP7 as on the MP11. But the MP7 offers even more sounds. More Pads, Strings, EPs, and fantastic Organs and Synths. For 1307 Euros.

#2318048 - Today at 07:16 AM Re: 1500 euros price range - Kawai against Yamaha and Roland [Re: Mr.GMan]
Abby Pianoman Online   content

Loc: Ibiza, Balearic Islands, Spain
Forgot to add this:

Any dealer, knowing that you have money to spend, will order whatever Piano you want, even if they don't stock it.

That's what happened in my case. And that's how they make their living.

#2318213 - 8 minutes 38 seconds ago Re: 1500 euros price range - Kawai against Yamaha and Roland [Re: Mr.GMan]
Mr.GMan Online   content

I bet they will, but one thing to take into account is that they will not be able to take care of you if anything ever happens to the piano. That's the main reason the piano reseller in my city won't sell Kawai: their customer service is too far away and they won't come and take the piano so if anything happens, it's on their dime to send it back.

They're all great pianos, but overall I have to take into account the fact that if I keep playing i'll probably switch to an acoustic in a couple of years. If anything happens to the DP in the meantime, it's nice to know that it'll be taken care of.

Edited by Mr.GMan (7 minutes 28 seconds ago)

Moderator:  Piano World 
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
168 registered (acortot, accordeur, Abby Pianoman, 36251, 52 invisible), 1872 Guests and 20 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
75896 Members
42 Forums
156839 Topics
2304540 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Speaker/monitor quieries
by Enthusiast
26 minutes 35 seconds ago
Rubinstein or horowitz couldn't play op 10 no 1?
by rov
27 minutes 44 seconds ago
For Sale: PE-2 PIANO PEDAL EXTENDER
by TakomaRose
Today at 02:04 PM
How is this possible?
by kaanguner
Today at 02:03 PM
Questions About Piano Magic for Sheet Music Readers
by newbert
Today at 01:51 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission