Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This Search is powered by Google
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Pianoteq
Grotrian Concert
Royal
for Pianoteq out now
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Buyers Guide
Who's Online
101 registered (bennevis, 8opus, Beakybird, BachToTheFuture, barbaram, anninkc, 18 invisible), 2168 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Topic Options
#2319202 - 08/24/14 11:19 AM Billy Joel Allentown drives me nuts
Maarkr Offline
Full Member

Registered: 01/15/14
Posts: 69
Loc: Maine, USA
anyone else have trouble with this song?
117bpm
intervals
[C]...[Em].[D]> [G]...[C/G]
[G][C/G][A/G][G]
verse
[G][A][D] [C#m]
[Am][D][G] [F#m]

[G][Bm][D] [C#m][A][D][C#m]

maybe i just have a mental block but i can't keep up with it... prob one of those songs i have to play 50 times to get it down?
_________________________
Privia PX-5S, XW-P1, Roland Juno-G, Roland Lucina Axe, Korg MicroSampler...

Top
(ad)
Piano & Music Accessories
piano accessories music gifts tuning and moving equipment
#2319487 - 08/25/14 03:58 AM Re: Billy Joel Allentown drives me nuts [Re: Maarkr]
peterws Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Registered: 07/21/12
Posts: 6009
Loc: Northern England.
Only 50?? Lucky you!
_________________________
"I am not a man. I am a free number"

""

Top
#2319530 - 08/25/14 07:07 AM Re: Billy Joel Allentown drives me nuts [Re: Maarkr]
earlofmar Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Registered: 03/21/13
Posts: 2941
Loc: Australia
It is a one of the greats so good luck with it
_________________________
Problems with piano are 90% psychological, the other 10% is in your head.

13x

Top

Moderator:  BB Player, casinitaly 
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas


(ad)
A. Geyer Pianos
A. Geyer Pianos
(ad)
Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restorations and sales
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.


Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
New Topics - Multiple Forums
CA95 vs CN37? Buy used higher end or brand new lower end?
by Msweden
02/22/17 06:45 AM
Roland DP603 HP603 FP90 HP605 LX-7 LX-17 KF-10 GP-607 owners
by Goss
02/22/17 06:27 AM
Greetings!
by Maik
02/22/17 03:40 AM
Piano Software (Flowkey) is it worth while for a beginner?
by Phillsmit3
02/22/17 03:00 AM
Elderly Students
by hello my name is
02/21/17 10:16 PM
(ad)
Sheet Music Plus
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Forum Stats
86,756 Registered Members
44 Forums
178,640 Topics
2,600,740 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

 
Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe
 
Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |


copyright 1997 - 2017 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission