Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician
SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
Ad (Piano Sing)
How to Make Your Piano Sing
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
Who's Online
133 registered (A Guy, accordeur, 45 invisible), 1653 Guests and 28 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#2339005 - 10/19/14 08:23 AM Stage Piano with easy presets
Mato Online   content

Hi - I'm a classical pianist looking for a new stage piano. Needs to be something that doesn't weigh a ton. Have been looking at RD700/RD800/MP6/MP7/CP4.

One question I have is with these can you have a set of presets so you can switch easily in performance? I.e. set "1" to Piano, "2" to organ, "3" to triangle etc and easily switch from say 1 to 14? I've been doing some shows etc. recently and this is quite important to change patches quickly.

Thanks

(ads) Sweetwater / Roland
Your Next Keyboard is at Sweetwater

Click Here

#2339024 - 10/19/14 09:29 AM Re: Stage Piano with easy presets [Re: Mato]
torhu Offline

On the RD-700NX you select which live set is the "default" one for each button by holding the button down for a couple of seconds. If that wasn't possible, you could just store the relevant live sets in the first "position" for each button. And there's a even separate "favorites" feature for when you need to switch between multiple sets of ten live sets.

You can probably do something similar on the other boards you mentioned. Usually it's also possible to use a pedal for switching sounds (you just store the sounds in the order you are going to need them).

#2339041 - 10/19/14 10:18 AM Re: Stage Piano with easy presets [Re: Mato]
petes1 Offline

I have the RD800 -- it's easy to use, very easy to set up your presets so that you can have quick push button control over voice swaps during a live performance, and the sound engine is one of the best I've heard. Having said that, this beast weighs a lot, though not quite as much as the RD700, and so takes significant effort to lug around.

#2339055 - 10/19/14 11:03 AM Re: Stage Piano with easy presets [Re: Mato]
Mato Online   content

Sounds like the Roland's are well equipped for these situations. I do like Roland's stuff have used a lot of it in the past. Main concern about the RD800 is the weight (and also it's the most expensive in the UK); however the lighter models mentioned above (namely the CP4 and MP7) don't look as easy to navigate quickly in the live setting. How would the RD300NX fare?

Edit: That being said, it looks like the RD800 is more or less the same weight as its competitors - is it really really heavy?!

Edited by Mato (10/19/14 11:06 AM)

#2339061 - 10/19/14 11:20 AM Re: Stage Piano with easy presets [Re: Mato]
petes1 Offline

Let's check out some keys:

Keyboard -------------- weight
Kawai MP7 --------------- 46 lbs
Kawai MP11 -------------- 71.5 lbs
Casio Privia PX-5S ------- 24 lbs
Roland RD800 ------------ 48 lbs
Yamaha CP4 -------------- 39 lbs

#2339087 - 10/19/14 12:32 PM Re: Stage Piano with easy presets [Re: Mato]
David Farley Online   content

Loc: Illinois
I have a CP4, and while there are some things about the settings that make perfect sense, between this one and the Yamaha I had before, it seems like everything has to do with spinning the little wheel. There is some kind of quick setting for performances, but I haven't quite figured it out yet (and that probably answers your question right there).

#2339124 - 10/19/14 02:02 PM Re: Stage Piano with easy presets [Re: Mato]
Morodiene Offline
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Loc: Boynton Beach, FL
I was playing at church on a CP4 this morning having had no practice time on it. It was pretty easy to figure out how to layer and switch between that and a single piano sound and back again, but with no practice time I wasn't going to complicate it by adding another preset. I'm sure the regular pianist at church has it all figured out. Like anything, reading the manual does wonders for that.

The DPs you have selected are all good stage pianos, so while they're all different, no doubt they all have their own solutions for saving presets and recalling them quickly. Best thing to do is try them out and see if you can figure out how.
Petrof 9'2 Concert, Yamaha G3, Roland FP-7, Yamaha MOX6, Kawai MP11

#2339193 - 10/19/14 04:44 PM Re: Stage Piano with easy presets [Re: Morodiene]
torhu Offline

You could download the manuals, all the DPs you mentioned have manuals available as PDF files.

#2339238 - 10/19/14 06:57 PM Re: Stage Piano with easy presets [Re: petes1]
fizikisto Online   content
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Hernando, MS
Originally Posted By: petes1
I have the RD800 -- it's easy to use, very easy to set up your presets so that you can have quick push button control over voice swaps during a live performance, and the sound engine is one of the best I've heard. Having said that, this beast weighs a lot, though not quite as much as the RD700, and so takes significant effort to lug around.

+1

I also own the RD800 and it's fantastically easy to use. The interface is very intuitive. You can easily create splits and layers with up to 4 instruments playing simultaneously and save that as a preset for quick and easy access. The sounds are all phenomenal and it has one of the most realistic keyboard actions ever created for a digital piano. It *really* feels like playing a grand piano, and the sound engine connects to the sounds so well it is just a joy to play.

#2339240 - 10/19/14 07:01 PM Re: Stage Piano with easy presets [Re: Mato]
500 Post Club Member

PS. Our forum's own Jay Roland created a series of short videos explaining how to use the RD-800. Might be worth looking at. Turbostart Videos

#2339246 - 10/19/14 07:22 PM Re: Stage Piano with easy presets [Re: Mato]
Kawai James Offline
9000 Post Club Member

Loc: Hamamatsu, Japan
Originally Posted By: Mato
Hi - I'm a classical pianist looking for a new stage piano. Needs to be something that doesn't weigh a ton. Have been looking at RD700/RD800/MP6/MP7/CP4.

One question I have is with these can you have a set of presets so you can switch easily in performance? I.e. set "1" to Piano, "2" to organ, "3" to triangle etc and easily switch from say 1 to 14? I've been doing some shows etc. recently and this is quite important to change patches quickly.

The RD-800, MP7/MP11, and CP4 all allow user-defined sounds and settings to be stored to preset memories for immediate recall, so really it comes down to which board appeals to you the most.

A couple of additional points:

- I don't believe the CP4's organ implementation allows control over drawbar positions, percussion, C/V, etc. so if this flexibility is important, it may be a consideration.
- The MP11 features real wooden keys, and is therefore the largest and heaviest instrument of the lot.
- The listed weight specification of an instrument does not tell the entire story. The distribution of the weight throughout the board, in addition to its chassis design can also influence the perceived weight and portability of an instrument (as mentioned by anotherscott recently).

Kind regards,
James
x

Edited by Kawai James (10/19/14 08:38 PM)
Edit Reason: Correction about CP4 organ sounds.

"Richard, none of us could forget you have a CLP-990." - EssBrace, 2014

#2339264 - 10/19/14 08:09 PM Re: Stage Piano with easy presets [Re: Mato]
anotherscott Offline
3000 Post Club Member

On another forum, someone complained about the RD800 actually being less than ideal for this particular function. Maybe he didn't know how to set it up, but this is what he said:

One final, ridiculous, thing about the RD800 - the large lovely tactile patch selection buttons on the right side lower row can only select the locked down sound category presets, not your own tweaked patches.
So you have to select bank A to access your own sounds and then turn the wheel (or push data entry +1) to scroll through them which is no good mid gig.
So you end up having to save your own patches as A1 B1 C1 etc - across many banks to have easy access. They should have allowed you to use the larger buttons to select patches within a bank. As such, the large patch select buttons are of no use at all unless you only use the default patches. Bonkers.

This was at:

http://www.soundonsound.com/forum/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1092325

#2339276 - 10/19/14 08:28 PM Re: Stage Piano with easy presets [Re: Kawai James]
petes1 Offline

Originally Posted By: Kawai James
- I don't believe the CP4 includes organ sounds, so if this is important to you, it may be a consideration.

James, are you sure about this? While I don't own a CP4, the Yamaha site for the instrument, CP4 site, mentions that it has 67 organ voices. This can be found in the Voices section of the Specs tab. That should be more than enough organ voices for most of us. Please correct me if my information is incorrect.

Edited by petes1 (10/19/14 08:28 PM)

#2339278 - 10/19/14 08:30 PM Re: Stage Piano with easy presets [Re: Mato]

The CP4 has lots of organ sounds. Just press the button on the board labeled "organ" to start enjoying them.

#2339281 - 10/19/14 08:36 PM Re: Stage Piano with easy presets [Re: Mato]
Kawai James Offline
9000 Post Club Member

Ah, sorry about that...I knew it didn't look right after posting. wink

I think what I meant to say is that the CP4's organs are just the 'rompler' variety - there's no drawbar interaction, or ability to set percussion, C/V, etc.

Cheers,
James
x

#2339429 - 10/20/14 11:22 AM Re: Stage Piano with easy presets [Re: Kawai James]

Ah, sorry about that...I knew it didn't look right after posting. wink

I think what I meant to say is that the CP4's organs are just the 'rompler' variety - there's no drawbar interaction, or ability to set percussion, C/V, etc.

Cheers,
James
x

Yes, that seems accurate. I believe all the non-piano sounds are modeled off of MOX voices.

#2339611 - 10/20/14 08:02 PM Re: Stage Piano with easy presets [Re: Mato]
Kawai James Offline
9000 Post Club Member

What does 'modelled' mean in this context?

#2339901 - 10/21/14 05:26 PM Re: Stage Piano with easy presets [Re: Kawai James]
Mato Online   content

Originally Posted By: torhu
You could download the manuals, all the DPs you mentioned have manuals available as PDF files.

Thanks this was quite useful looking through these, although not ideal without the thing in front of you.

Originally Posted By: fizikisto
PS. Our forum's own Jay Roland created a series of short videos explaining how to use the RD-800. Might be worth looking at. Turbostart Videos

Thanks I found the 5th video very useful, was good to see someone demonstrate exactly how the function works.

Originally Posted By: anotherscott
On another forum, someone complained about the RD800 actually being less than ideal for this particular function. Maybe he didn't know how to set it up, but this is what he said:

One final, ridiculous, thing about the RD800 - the large lovely tactile patch selection buttons on the right side lower row can only select the locked down sound category presets, not your own tweaked patches.
So you have to select bank A to access your own sounds and then turn the wheel (or push data entry +1) to scroll through them which is no good mid gig.
So you end up having to save your own patches as A1 B1 C1 etc - across many banks to have easy access. They should have allowed you to use the larger buttons to select patches within a bank. As such, the large patch select buttons are of no use at all unless you only use the default patches. Bonkers.

This was at:

http://www.soundonsound.com/forum/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1092325

Thanks for the heads up, though the "Live Sets" feature in the previous video seems to do what I want fairly easily (even though I don't need the layering etc.)

The RD-800, MP7/MP11, and CP4 all allow user-defined sounds and settings to be stored to preset memories for immediate recall, so really it comes down to which board appeals to you the most.

A couple of additional points:

- I don't believe the CP4's organ implementation allows control over drawbar positions, percussion, C/V, etc. so if this flexibility is important, it may be a consideration.
- The MP11 features real wooden keys, and is therefore the largest and heaviest instrument of the lot.
- The listed weight specification of an instrument does not tell the entire story. The distribution of the weight throughout the board, in addition to its chassis design can also influence the perceived weight and portability of an instrument (as mentioned by anotherscott recently).

Kind regards,
James
x

Thanks James - I'm not too fussed about organs and can't really consider the MP11 due to the weight. I take your point about the feel and weight etc. I think I will have to try the MP7 and the RD-800 out it person (hopefully somewhere in London) and also try lifting them as well! After reading the manual, the CP4 looks the trickiest to navigate between presets in a live setting with that wheel, which is not surprising as it's the more streamlined of the three with fewer buttons etc.

The "8x8x4" preset setup on the MP7 looks pretty simple to switch between Setups; hopefully those buttons are not to tricky to press down.

Ultimately there is currently a £500 difference in the UK between the MP7 and the RD800 so if the MP7 does what I need it to and feels OK to play then it might be a winner.

#2339912 - 10/21/14 05:52 PM Re: Stage Piano with easy presets [Re: Kawai James]

What does 'modelled' mean in this context?

The Yamaha CP4 page describes them as "sounds based on the sounds in our flagship MOTIF synthesizer round out the voice library."

Phil Clendeninn (Bad Mister) has posted some stuff about the internals of the CP4, mostly on motifator.com and some other forums.

#2339939 - 10/21/14 07:09 PM Re: Stage Piano with easy presets [Re: Mato]
anotherscott Offline
3000 Post Club Member

The "8x8x4" preset setup on the MP7 looks pretty simple to switch between Setups

It's not bad at all, but it's not completely straight-forward for the particular approach you asked about.

Specifically, you want to:
set "1" to Piano, "2" to organ, "3" to triangle etc and easily switch from say 1 to 14

First, for comparison, an example that works exactly the way you want: The Yamaha MOXF. The equivalent of MP7 User Setups are MOXF User Performances. On either keyboard, with one button, you can select one of 8 banks (labeled A-H on Yamaha, 1-8 on Kawai). At that point, on the Yamaha, you have 16 buttons, each of which will always call up the sound you have assigned to that button, so you can do *exactly* what you describe (button 1 piano, button 2 organ, button 3 triangle, etc. up to 16). But on the Kawai, you have 8 buttons, each of which calls up one of 4 sounds that are associated with the next row of buttons (labeled A through D). The question here is one of knowing *which* sound you will get when you hit one of the 8 buttons, and the issue is that it's not always the same. What you will get is whichever of a button's 4 sub-sounds you last used.

So for your 14 sounds, what you'd like is (a) single button access, and (b) knowing for sure which sound will be invoked with each button. On the Kawai, for all intents and purposes, you would have 8 buttons in a bank (rather than 16, and less than the 14 you'd like to have)... and each button can theoretically invoke any of 4 sounds rather than there only being 1 possible sound associated with that button. If you wanted button 3 to always be triangle, the only way you could be sure of that would be to assign triangle to sub-button "A" associated with button 3, and never use sub-buttons B, C, and D... because if you ever use them, then go to, say, piano (button 1) and then go back to button 3 after having used a B, C, or D sound there, you won't get the triangle you put under A, you'll get the sound you put under B, C, or D.

So yes, the Kawai *can* work the way you want--albeit within a limitation of 8 rather than 14 sounds--if you basically ignore the bottom row of 4 buttons (just use the A position). Then, within a given bank, you will have 8 buttons that will *always* call up the sound you expect. To get to your sounds 9 through 14, you would then need to switch from Bank 1 to Bank 2.

One kind of "half way" approach is to allow yourself to use buttons B, C, and D, but only for similar sounds. For example, if 1A, 1B, 1C, and 1D were all pianos, then you would know that hitting button 1 would definitely give you a piano. It might not be the exact one you wanted, if you were looking for the one in position A but you had last used the one in position B, but at least it will be in the ballpark of the sound you want. But you probably can't come up with suitable near-replacements for triangle, so you might leave those B, C, and D positions unused if you want to be sure to get a triangle with a single press of a button.

Another approach, if you want to make use of B, C, and D, is to consider each sound to require a 2-stroke recall instead of 1. If you hit 3 and then A, you would always get the triangle, regardless of whether or not A was the button-3 sub-sound you had last used.

Putting that all together, within a given bank, the Yamaha gives you 16 single-button-access sounds; the Kawai gives you your choice of 8 single-buttons sounds or 32 two-button sounds depending on how you choose to make use of what's there. Either way, you can go the the next bank to access another same-sized set of sounds.

The advantage of the Kawai approach is that it gives you a way to logically group similar sounds (and, BTW, when you press one of the 8 buttons, it very nicely puts up a screen displaying the names of which sounds are under the 4 sub-buttons, a great touch). It is a good arrangement. But it doesn't work *exactly* the way you want unless you limit yourself to 8 sounds per bank.

I'm sure there must have been a shorter way to say all this... ;-)

#2339966 - 10/21/14 08:12 PM Re: Stage Piano with easy presets [Re: anotherscott]
Kawai James Offline
9000 Post Club Member

True, but when written down, even the simplest operations have a habit of sounding more complicated than they really are.

With regards to the MP7 SETUP operation, as you note, the previously used variation button (A, B, C, D) should be re-selected when changing the category and sound buttons (I will need to double-check this later...). Do you believe that this operation style is counter-intuitive or unpredictable? I believe it has remained this way since the MP8, and is not something I can recall receiving complaints about. However, I would be interested to hear your thoughts if you feel the implementation could be improved in some way.

Cheers,
James
x

#2339969 - 10/21/14 08:19 PM Re: Stage Piano with easy presets [Re: Mato]
Kawai James Offline
9000 Post Club Member

I think I will have to try the MP7 and the RD-800 out it person (hopefully somewhere in London) and also try lifting them as well!

I'd give Rose Morris in Denmark Street a call - they list the MP7 and RD-800 (among other models) on their website, so should have both models available to play-test.

If not, there are plenty of other piano shops in London, so just check the dealer locators on the Kawai UK and Roland UK websites.

Cheers,
James
x

#2342079 - 10/27/14 04:46 PM Re: Stage Piano with easy presets [Re: Kawai James]
Mato Online   content

Thank you for explaining in full how it works - for my usage a two stroke recall should be fine (and is a vast improvement on the current situation) using the 2nd and 3rd rows.

I think I will have to try the MP7 and the RD-800 out it person (hopefully somewhere in London) and also try lifting them as well!

I'd give Rose Morris in Denmark Street a call - they list the MP7 and RD-800 (among other models) on their website, so should have both models available to play-test.

If not, there are plenty of other piano shops in London, so just check the dealer locators on the Kawai UK and Roland UK websites.

Cheers,
James
x

Thanks James, I also saw their website and thought they looked like the best bet. I'm hoping to go down this weekend to try both of them out.

#2342225 - 10/28/14 01:03 AM Re: Stage Piano with easy presets [Re: Mato]
ColoRodney Online   content

You might look at the Korg SV1: it has some limitations, but setting presets is trivial. It has eight "radio buttons" that work like an old car radio favorites bank. And since (with the available software) you can move sounds to any storage spot you like, you can put another six favorites in slot 1 of the six categories, so they can be selected by turning a single dial. You'd have to like the included Korg sounds (which are generally very good, but limited to acoustic pianos and vintage keyboards and a few electric organs), and it is quite limited in regards to splits and layers. I ended up being frustrated with the keybed and traded it for a Kawai, but it is very nice for presets.

#2343454 - 10/30/14 06:35 PM Re: Stage Piano with easy presets [Re: Mato]
Paul Mann Offline

I agree with the complaint about the preset sounds on the Roland RD-800.
Roland calls them "live sets". You have 10 buttons (banks) "A" through "J"
and then 20 sounds in each bank for a total of 200.

When you press "A" you get A-01. If you want A-5, you have to push "inc"
4 times or turn the dial and scroll through a list (not so quick).

The Kawai MP7 has 8 banks and below that another 8 banks (total = 64) and below
those two banks another 4 buttons (4 x 64 = 256). So with the Kawai MP7, the worst case is pressing 3 buttons.

But, on the Kawai MP7 you cannot save a rhythm in a preset sound. Yuck!

For a rhythm you have to turn a dial to a rhythm category and turn another dial
to a sub-category and then select the volume and then select the rate.

With the Roland RD-800, you can save the rhythm with a sound. Much better.

This gets even weirder. The Kawai lets you record the sound and rhythm to a USB,
but the Roland does not record the rhythm (preset but not recordable!).

#2343508 - 10/30/14 08:49 PM Re: Stage Piano with easy presets [Re: Paul Mann]
Kawai James Offline
9000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Paul Mann
But, on the Kawai MP7 you cannot save a rhythm in a preset sound.

As explained in my response to your previous post, the MP7 stores metronome settings (rhythm/tempo) to SETUP memories, not SOUND memories.

Cheers,
James
x

#2343605 - 10/31/14 05:31 AM Re: Stage Piano with easy presets [Re: Mato]
lekanout Online   content

Loc: PARIS,FRANCE
Quote:

I agree with the complaint about the preset sounds on the Roland RD-800.
Roland calls them "live sets". You have 10 buttons (banks) "A" through "J"
and then 20 sounds in each bank for a total of 200.

When you press "A" you get A-01. If you want A-5, you have to push "inc"
4 times or turn the dial and scroll through a list (not so quick).

Totally wrong:
The rd 800 configuration must be made on the live set mode yes(like the kawai on the set up mode)
But you describe a problem before the last os,and on the "tone mode"
Now it's ok!:
Put all the presets you like on a live set memory(2 seconds to do that)and organize all your presets with your personnal feeling.

After,it's so simple to select them:
Just push the letter button(A-B-C...etc)and the number associated(with the number buttons):
For exemple A17:
One finger for pushing A(and keep pushing it),while another finger push 1and 7 (for 17).
Enter and it's ok(2 seconds)

And if you want to select another memory just do it with the same way)so 2 seconds to select for exemple the preset F-12...etc etc

No need to turn the dial,you turn the dial for selecting tones,but tones are not configurable.
All is configurable in the live set mode.
That´s so confusing for so much people because they think "tones"and not "live sets"
Think "live set".

And no worries,the Rd800 is a killer...
I'm using all these keyboards at home(rd800,cp4...and the Mp11 tomorrow)and on stage.
Believe me the kawai and roland are far better than yamaha for ergonomy,and very near together for the logical way to use them.

#2347100 - 11/08/14 08:01 AM Re: Stage Piano with easy presets [Re: Mato]
Mato Online   content

So I went to demo the MP7 & RD-800 last weekend, and after about 3-4 hours decided to purchase the MP7.

To me, the MP7 was much more intuitive, simpler to use, nicer sounds and felt equally as well made.

I found the RD-800 to have a nicer action, but this was not surprising considering it was £600 more expensive. The screen was also very nice but not a big selling point for me. I also preferred the Electric pianos.

I was surprised that I didn't take to the piano sounds on the RD-800. I have had many Rolands and always liked the piano sounds - perhaps comparing it directly to the Kawai showed its weaknesses in that respect?

Although the Roland action felt nicer, I actually felt I got an equal amount of expression out of the Kawai despite what felt like a slightly shallower keybed.

Everything taken into account I decided that the MP7 was the more suitable board. I have had it for a few days now and am loving it. Got a bit frustrated trying to work out how to change an individual sound within a setup without saving over the others, but got there in the end.

I also bought a Gator GK88-SLIM case and a K&M 18810 stand both of which I am very impressed with; the stand is rock solid, not the lightest thing to carry around but I guess that's the trade-off.

Thanks to everyone for your advice!

#2347107 - 11/08/14 08:17 AM Re: Stage Piano with easy presets [Re: Mato]
petes1 Offline

So I ... decided to purchase the MP7.

Congratulations! You're going to love this DP!!

#2347140 - 11/08/14 09:30 AM Re: Stage Piano with easy presets [Re: Mato]
500 Post Club Member

You have bought yourself a very fine piano indeed. Hope it gives you many years of joy.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Piano World 
What's Hot!!

Trade Regrets:
Barry "Bear" Arnaut

(ad) Yamaha
Yamaha
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
(ad) Piano Music Sale - Dover Publications
Piano Music Sale
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Intro and a question re: Elton's "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road"
by OnlyLivingBoy
11/22/14 05:09 PM
Are there usually dp sales in holiday in the US
by linghu224
11/22/14 04:37 PM
Intro and a question re: Elton's "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road"
by OnlyLivingBoy
11/22/14 03:33 PM
Can reburbishing eliminate mold?
by amateur101
11/22/14 03:21 PM
Kawai CA-65 bench in North American market
by Pierrerion
11/22/14 02:59 PM
Forum Stats
77008 Members
42 Forums
159269 Topics
2339713 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Gift Ideas for Music Lovers!
Find the Perfect Gift for the Music Lovers on your List!
Visit our online store today.

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission