A recent anniversary of 9/11 has served to begin a very important count of days. On September 11, 2012 A.D., as sad as it is to say, a peace was ended between the last two surviving kings of Persia who were foretold some 2,500 years ago. Even the end of the peace was foretold, and this from a 16th French prophecy.

The Book of Daniel is a sealed book because in 12:9 (that's short for chapter 12, verse 9), Daniel was told that the words were closed and sealed until the time of the end. Many have efforted to interpret passages of this book to no avail, yet they have fooled many. And many an unsuspecting and unlearned worker has included such faulty interpretations in the copying and printing of this book for, at least, hundreds of years.

While Brahm's was busy writing his 3rd Symphony, the devil was literally having a picnic somewhere else. Such subtle intrusions into our peace get somewhat heaped into what St. Paul called, "the mystery of iniquity". So my telling you that I am the king of Daniel 11:3-4 shouldn't cause you any alarm, but I can understand your skepticism given the real assaults upon a sacred book of text by errant writers.

I have known, personally, every king in the 11th chapter of the Book of Daniel. That others have tried to interpret and only fallen short, with the devil in secret beside them promoting such lies, makes this writing all the more enjoyable because it contains a conviction against them.

There is no way that chapters 11 and 12 could be interpreted without explanation of the two sets of days at the end of chapter 12. Because Christ, too, referenced these passages with regard to the end, Old Testament and New Testament thinkers deserve a proper explanation.

The sun is setting where I am now, so I'll give the count for the next day.

Today, Friday, March 13, 2015 A.D., is the 913th day in the 1,290 and 1,335 day periods of Daniel 12:11 & 12. The count began on September 12, 2012 A.D., the day, when, amongst the remaining kings in chapter 11, rule was no longer an option.

That September 11, 2001 A.D. gets echoed in these final days exactly 11 years later as a parting farewell to men ruling men, also serves as a reminder as to other prophecy which in Christ's words, "must be fulfilled".

The 1,291st day will be Great and Holy Friday, March 25, 2016 A.D., also the Feast of the Annunciation. The 1,291st day begins what is properly called the Judgment, for Christ is returning with great power and glory.

In 2 Peter 3:10-14, we read of the great noise and passing of this heavens and earth unto the new heavens and earth, where righteousness dwells. Such is the magnitude of the last 45 days that verse 12 reads, "Blessed is he who waiteth and cometh unto 1,335 days."

On May 8, 2016 A.D., there will never be any more war ever again. As to March 25, 2016 A.D., other prophecy exists that we won't be able to see for the darkness that is due to come, so any more war after that day is highly doubtful, too.

As a young prince/king I had my hands severed with an axe by the personage of Daniel 11:7. My three older brothers, the three kings foretold together in Daniel 11:2, played music, as did the fourth king of Persia, also foretold in that same verse. The fourth king of Persia is my sire along with my three older brothers. The first king of Persia put to death the fourth king who died in 2000 A.D. The second king of Persia died in 2009 A.D. from complications due to an automobile accident. When he became unconscious on February 14, 2009 A.D., the 16th century prophecy about "the realm left to two" began. And the quatrain foretold 3 years and 7 months of peace. That ended on September 11, 2012 A.D. The following day began the count of the days of Daniel 12:11 & 12.

There were complications with my hands healing, but by May 4, 1972 A.D., I had the privilege at the age of 15 to solo with the Philadelphia Orchestra playing the first movement of Grieg's Piano Concerto, Op. 16 to a packed hall of students and seniors.

If anyone has any questions, I will be happy to answer them if I can.

sincerely,
St. Elijah (cf. §784, Catholic Catechism),
St. John the Baptist (cf. §785, Catholic Catechism),
Edward Palamar (cf. §786, Catholic Catechism),
Peter the Roman,
the sign of the Son of Man in Heaven (Matt. 24:30)