Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad) Yamaha CP4 Rebate
Yamaha CP4 Rebate
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
133 registered (Abby Pianoman, 36251, accordeur, albumblatter, Al LaPorte, 32 invisible), 1608 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#2401522 - 03/23/15 01:38 AM Has anyone regretted not spending more?
headbirth Offline

I thought I have decided on the DP when I read a blog of a guy who bought a piano (Kawai CA65) that was too much piano for him. I am a returning adult. I enjoy the sound of the Casio PX 860 but the action felt really way off. It's much cheaper than the Roland HP506 that I have my eye on. Has anyone any positive experience to share about going lower?

(ads) Sweetwater / Roland
Kawai Superb Stage Piano and Controller

Click Here

#2401549 - 03/23/15 04:05 AM Re: Has anyone regretted not spending more? [Re: headbirth]
spanishbuddha Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: UK
I don't think its a question of going lower. The risk, such as it is, is buying an instrument based on others opinions and having never tried it yourself. A low price instrument, entry or mid level might meet your needs and so represent good value.

Having said that, it took me several iterations of purchase, in increasing price before I settled on the DP I have now. But I was, still am, a beginner and didn't know what I really wanted.

#2401552 - 03/23/15 04:29 AM Re: Has anyone regretted not spending more? [Re: headbirth]
peterws Online   content
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: Northern England.
I don`t think anything`s perfect. We have people who buy the Kawai MP11 or other totr stuff and who still prefer Pianoteq or other software stuff as their main piano voice.

So it`s down to the action? Debatable. I was never happy with the action of mine (GHS) but over the years, have come to the conclusion I would be less happy with anything else because of the weight factor alone.

So I can`t yet regret not spending more. But the action on the HP 506 is as good as it gets imo . . .and is pretty close to tempting me . .

If it`s any help, the best piano I`ve ever heard was done on a Casio px135 with Steinway D . . Hope he doesn`t mind this; scroll to No42!

http://www.pianoworld.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/2398115/2/Schumann_Themed_Recital_-_Marc.html

Edited by peterws (03/23/15 04:45 AM)

""

#2401699 - 03/23/15 02:43 PM Re: Has anyone regretted not spending more? [Re: headbirth]
jimb100 Offline

Loc: Florida
Originally Posted By headbirth
I thought I have decided on the DP when I read a blog of a guy who bought a piano (Kawai CA65) that was too much piano for him. I am a returning adult. I enjoy the sound of the Casio PX 860 but the action felt really way off. It's much cheaper than the Roland HP506 that I have my eye on. Has anyone any positive experience to share about going lower?

What would make a piano "too much piano"? It was too big? Too heavy? Had too many features? I can understand if he bought a piano with too many features and regrets spending more than he needed to get the features he wanted.

What are you comparing the 860 action to for it to be "way off". Was it too heavy, too light some other detail missing. The Roland is excellent for considerably more money but I suggest that if anything other than the Roland will be annoying then the Roland is the way to go.

#2401707 - 03/23/15 03:44 PM Re: Has anyone regretted not spending more? [Re: headbirth]
Morodiene Online   content
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Loc: Boynton Beach, FL
If you felt the action of the PX-850 was way off, then I suggest *that* would be spending too much on that DP for you. You need to go with what you like. You can get used to anything, but if you have the ability to buy something that you love, go for it. You will only regret *not* getting that, IMO.

I am trying to think why that blogger you are referring said he bought "way too much piano". Was he a beginner and thought he'd progress a lot faster than he did and so ended up losing interest in piano, thus making his purchase way over the top for what he got out of it? Or was it not the right piano for him (did he not LOVE it)? Even a beginner can love and benefit from learning to play on a good acoustic grand, yet some may say learning on a $20k+ instrument is too much to spend on a beginner. Personally, I feel if you can afford a good grand piano, you will benefit from not struggling with your instrument as you are learning. The same can be applied to digital pianos and a returning adult.

#2401713 - 03/23/15 04:02 PM Re: Has anyone regretted not spending more? [Re: headbirth]
OneWatt Online   content

Loc: Mountain Time, USA
This might not be particular helpful, but ...

The only regret I've ever had whilst buying musical gear was in not spending LESS. Of course, I always wished I had GOTTEN more, but you asked about SPENDING wink

On a more serious note, with such a crowded and broad field of keyboard offerings, it's easy to buy too little or too much for what you actually need and will use. Your best bet is to conduct all your pre-purchase research as best as you can in an effort to close the likelihood of a big gap between one and the other.

#2401719 - 03/23/15 04:13 PM Re: Has anyone regretted not spending more? [Re: headbirth]
David Farley Online   content
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Illinois
I'm at the point where spending more would get me in the range of some nice acoustic uprights and I'd be more likely to want to add an acoustic, play it when I won't annoy the neighbors, and keep playing the digital at other times. But that implies that I have "more" to spend and at the moment there is no more. I'm happy with what I have.

Edited by David Farley (03/23/15 04:14 PM)
Edit Reason: minor correction

#2401726 - 03/23/15 04:23 PM Re: Has anyone regretted not spending more? [Re: headbirth]
Octaves_Up Offline

I hate to admit, but I have slowly returned/sold my way up to a Kawai CA97 after being unhappy with my DPs. Starting with a $1000 keyboard, at now at a what, $5000 one?

Though with my upright I decided to go with a slightly more expensive one than I thought necessary, just because I knew I would regret it otherwise. So happy I did, my Bechstein (Bohemia 132 Concerto) is a beast of beauty. Will be keeping her, even when I finally buy a house big enough to fit a full length grand.

#2401746 - 03/23/15 04:58 PM Re: Has anyone regretted not spending more? [Re: headbirth]
TonyB Online   content
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Twin Cities
A friend of mine decide to learn to play piano back in the early 90s and purchased his first piano - a 6' Yamaha grand. He still has it today and is still playing.

When I decided to focus on piano rather than guitar, I purchased the Roland V-Grand. I don't regret the choice. As far as I am concerned, I don't think a person can go wrong with ANY of the decent DPs available today. It is really a pleasant surprise to me how Casio has stepped up in recent years with their product line. To me, Roland, Yamaha, and Kawai have long been making decent DPs, and getting better all the time. The great thing about it all is that you don't have to buy a V-Grand, V-Piano, Yamaha N series, etc. to get a decent instrument. Lots of folks here are doing well with a wide range of DP models.

As with many products such as TVs, appliances, etc., there is often a "tipping point" below which the quality rapidly drops off and above which, the quality is good enough and getting better in certain respects that may or may not be important to a given customer as the price goes up farther. I think avoiding regret would largely be by determining where that "tipping point" is for you and then buying accordingly. Though I am definitely happy with the V-Grand, I would certainly have no regrets buying a Roland RD-800 or Kawai MP series, or a Roland, Yamaha, or Kawai console - or now, even a Casio console.

Tony

Edited by TonyB (03/23/15 04:59 PM)

#2401749 - 03/23/15 05:00 PM Re: Has anyone regretted not spending more? [Re: headbirth]
newbert Offline

Loc: Upstate New York, USA
My only regret is not knowing enough about what to look for and what features I wanted in my DP (Yamaha DGX640). Unfortunately there weren't (and still aren't) a lot of piano/keyboard stores within reasonable driving distance from me, so not much chance to try different models.

I've found that I don't use most of the features/voices of the DGX640, and that I wish I had paid a bit more attention to the keyboard action. (Although that's difficult without having many models available to try out.) Not that the DGX640's action is that bad, but it could be better in controlling dynamics and in playing repeated notes at a fast tempo. It's also a bit too noisy (mechanically) for my taste.

So, would spending more have resulted in a DP more to my liking? I don't really know....

#2401758 - 03/23/15 05:22 PM Re: Has anyone regretted not spending more? [Re: headbirth]
CyberGene Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Sofia, Bulgaria
I always purchase stuff that costs the absolute maximum I can afford to spend for that type of item. Hence I have never regretted not spending more. Quite on the contrary, I have regretted not spending less when I have realized that the item is overpriced.

Edited by CyberGene (03/23/15 05:24 PM)

#2401818 - 03/23/15 08:31 PM Re: Has anyone regretted not spending more? [Re: headbirth]
lolatu Offline
500 Post Club Member

I thought I have decided on the DP when I read a blog of a guy who bought a piano (Kawai CA65) that was too much piano for him.

That is a very well written article and I agree with almost all of it.

Quote:
I am a returning adult. I enjoy the sound of the Casio PX 860 but the action felt really way off. It's much cheaper than the Roland HP506 that I have my eye on. Has anyone any positive experience to share about going lower?

You may be able to get some quality gear second hand for a very reasonable price, particularly if you go for a used Roland with a full size PHA action (i.e. avoiding anything with the words "Compact", "Alpha", "G", or "Standard" describing it). Or a used Clavinova. People thought these slightly older models were the business a few years ago, and there's no reason you shouldn't today, unless you're one of the cognoscenti for whom anything less than the bleeding edge is not good enough.

To be honest, you'll probably be very happy with whatever you get. Try to ignore the higher specced models if you don't want to overspend. I would take the exact opposite position to some others, and suggest that you should spend no more that is required to get something that does what you want. Some people have more money than they otherwise know what to do with, so will be happy overspending. Decide whether or not that is you.

It may be a good idea to spend less on pretty much everything except a key action you like, because you can supplement the sounds with software pianos, or the speakers with monitors etc later, if need be.

#2401827 - 03/23/15 09:08 PM Re: Has anyone regretted not spending more? [Re: peterws]
headbirth Offline

I love the sound of the px860. It sounds really nice. This makes it amazing!

#2401833 - 03/23/15 09:26 PM Re: Has anyone regretted not spending more? [Re: headbirth]
petes1 Online   content

Quote:
Has anyone regretted not spending more?

Or: How many keyboards do you need?
Answer: just one more!

Life's full of compromises, so get well informed, make your best decision based on the information that matters to you and make your purchase!

#2401842 - 03/23/15 09:42 PM Re: Has anyone regretted not spending more? [Re: Morodiene]
headbirth Offline

Originally Posted By Morodiene
Even a beginner can love and benefit from learning to play on a good acoustic grand, yet some may say learning on a $20k+ instrument is too much to spend on a beginner.

Wow! I never thought of it that way. I can totally see that if it is a beautiful instrument I would want to make the music beautiful.

#2401846 - 03/23/15 09:51 PM Re: Has anyone regretted not spending more? [Re: jimb100]
headbirth Offline

Originally Posted By jimb100

What would make a piano "too much piano"? It was too big? Too heavy? Had too many features? I can understand if he bought a piano with too many features and regrets spending more than he needed to get the features he wanted.

I get the too much piano thing. It's like at my level I won't think of plonking many Ks down on an amazing bluthner grand piano. It's too wonderful for my paltry ability.

Originally Posted By jimb100
What are you comparing the 860 action to for it to be "way off". Was it too heavy, too light some other detail missing. The Roland is excellent for considerably more money but I suggest that if anything other than the Roland will be annoying then the Roland is the way to go.

I generally don't enjoy bouncy keys. I did not like the bounciness I felt in PX860. It feels more apparent closer to the middle - top area of the keys. The sound is nice.

#2401863 - 03/23/15 11:01 PM Re: Has anyone regretted not spending more? [Re: headbirth]
Joe Garfield Offline

Loc: Ohio, USA
I started playing piano a little over a year ago when I started music theory classes. I was taking guitar lessons at the time, but once I learned how to read music and play notes on a piano, I was hooked. As a new adult learner, I did my best to get what I thought was a reasonable piano. I started with a used Casio PX150. Within weeks I returned it and upgraded to a PX330. Within weeks I returned it and upgraded to a Yamaha P150. Within weeks I returned it and upgraded to a Kawai MP10. I have not regretted anything since I got the Kawai.

I was just playing it for the past hour - not playing anything complicated, just messing around, and a year later I still find the feel and sound to be amazing.

It isn't easy (for me) spending that kind of money on an instrument but it was so worth it.

Right now I am looking at headphones. I am finding the headphones I like are hundreds more than I thought I was going to spend. Again, it won't be easy to spend that much money on headphones, but if I can get something that gets close to the sound I just heard through my monitors, it will be so worth it to play at a realistic volume at any time during the night or day.

#2401928 - 03/24/15 04:44 AM Re: Has anyone regretted not spending more? [Re: headbirth]
spanishbuddha Offline
2000 Post Club Member

I generally don't enjoy bouncy keys. I did not like the bounciness I felt in PX860. It feels more apparent closer to the middle - top area of the keys. The sound is nice.

I found the RD800 to have bouncy keys, they kinda wobble up and down when released, very disconcerting.

#2401932 - 03/24/15 05:03 AM Re: Has anyone regretted not spending more? [Re: headbirth]
Jasper E. Offline

I am dreaming about a Kawai CN-25 and have bought a KDP-90 recently due to budget considerations.
We clearly don't need the CN-25 yet... So we will see in a few months/years.

#2401962 - 03/24/15 07:06 AM Re: Has anyone regretted not spending more? [Re: headbirth]
TonyB Online   content
500 Post Club Member

It seems to me that the idea of "overspending" or that a given product is "overpriced" is really an individual judgment call. We each have our own perspective on what we are and are not willing to spend monehy on and how much is "too much". For example, I have never owned a new car, nor had a car loan. With the exception of having had a mortgage that I paid off early (10 years to pay off a 15 year mortgage), my wife and I live completely debt-free. I purchased the V-Grand AFTER having provided for our retirement, having paid off the mortgage, and put my wife through college without student loans, as well as paying her medical bills due to ongoing health problems.

Some have questioned spending for the V-Grand, yet people routinely will pay more than that for an acoustic instrument. I remember when I bought my first guitar while in the Army for $100. My parents were absolutely horrified that I would spend that much on a guitar, yet would not give it a thought that somebody might spend $50,000 or more for a violin. At that time (and probably yet today), there seems to be a general idea that guitars should not cost much compared to "real" instruments, yet the craftsmanship that quality of wodds that go into the building of a high instrument are the equal of any other fine instrument. It seems, based on comments by some here, that the same sort of judgment is true regarding digital pianos.

Many people seem to be comfortable living with debt - monthly car payments, carrying a mortgage to full term, various loans for boats or RVs or whatever. I would never want that in my life, but it is not my place to tell others they should or should not do that. At least by percentages, it is likely people in these forums carry debt of one kind or another. So it is with how much we individually choose to spend on our instruments. Some of us prefer to get something that will cost more than what somebody else wishes to spend. I don't see the problem there. As with everything else I own (including my place of residence), my V-Grand is fully paid for. It is my choice to have chosen what I wanted, just as it is for anybody else here. Some buy the Yamaha N series. Kawai has their CP-1 digital grand. Whether some like it or not, there are high end DPs, just as there are in acoustic pianos. These are to be enjoyed for those who wish to purchase them. For those who would not spend that money, there are plenty of other models to choose from. What is considered "overpriced" is really up to the individual and what s/he wants. As for "having more money than they know what to do with", as long as a person manages his or her money so as not to get into financial trouble, I would say that person DOES know what to do with it and each individual makes that call for him or her self. We each individually are willing to spend money on one thing and not another, it really is individual choice. The forum and some individuals in it do not have the right to make that choice for another person, and such comments are doing just that.

Tony

Edited by TonyB (03/24/15 07:07 AM)

#2401974 - 03/24/15 08:04 AM Re: Has anyone regretted not spending more? [Re: TonyB]
peterws Online   content
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: Northern England.
And some comments are not meant to be taken seriously . . . . grin

Edited by peterws (03/24/15 08:04 AM)

""

#2402011 - 03/24/15 09:07 AM Re: Has anyone regretted not spending more? [Re: headbirth]
TonyB Online   content
500 Post Club Member

These sorts of comments do come up periodically, so I figured it was time to address them. However, maybe they are said in jest and I could well be misreading them. It isn't something I lose sleep over, but I have certainly thought about it. A friend recently bought a USED Lexus for $38,000. That seems a bit high to me for a used car, but then I am not making that choice. He paid his mortgage off long ago, put 4 kids through college, and has provided well for his family. It is about time he got something he wants. For me to slide comments about "overpriced" or "doesn't know what to do with his money" would certainly be inappropriate.

Tony

#2402015 - 03/24/15 09:16 AM Re: Has anyone regretted not spending more? [Re: headbirth]
MossySF Online   content

I do wish I had gotten a console DP instead of stage + wooden stand. My son is a bit clumsy and he's constantly leaning on it to fiddle with the computer so would be less risk of him tipping a console over.

#2402020 - 03/24/15 09:37 AM Re: Has anyone regretted not spending more? [Re: headbirth]
paradice Online   content

I regret making rush purchases and then finding out a few months or whatever later that I could have got something with extra features or whatever for only a small amount more.

So, yeah I've regretted not spending more.

Buy wisely, buy once, or whatever the saying is!

#2402021 - 03/24/15 09:38 AM Re: Has anyone regretted not spending more? [Re: headbirth]
Giancarlo Robles Offline

Loc: San Juan, Puerto Rico
My case could probably fall into this category. I purchased a Casio Privia PX-350 back in July. At that point I was a complete beginner with no knowledge of piano at all. Fast forward to now, playing at church every Thursday and Sunday and I found myself needing a piano that had more versatile sounds (not necessarily for piano but organs, strings, and synths). Therefore I purchased a Privia PX-5S. Now I'm having a really hard time finding a buyer for my PX-350. I would like to sell it as a whole (piano, CS-67 stand and the 3 pedal unit), but I digress. If I would have made the choice back then to purchase the PX-5S instead of the PX-350 I wouldn't have the situation I have now. Also in terms of a piano that grew with me it would have been much more simple as I already would have the extra features I needed right there in the board from the beginning.
Casio Privia PX-350 | CS-67 Stand | SP-33 Pedal Unit | Audio Technica M40x Monitor Headphones | Roland Cube CM-30 PA/Monitor | Galaxy Instruments Vintage D and Grand Piano Collection (Steinway, Bosendorfer Vienna Grand Imperial and Bluthner German Baby Grand) VSTs

#2402037 - 03/24/15 10:20 AM Re: Has anyone regretted not spending more? [Re: headbirth]
ElmerJFudd Online   content

PX-350 is a really nice beginner's digital piano. I would suggest just printing a flyer with photo of the whole setup - stand and pedal unit with how you'd like to be contacted and share with your local piano teachers and/or lesson studios. It should go very quickly.

#2402042 - 03/24/15 10:34 AM Re: Has anyone regretted not spending more? [Re: ElmerJFudd]
Giancarlo Robles Offline

Loc: San Juan, Puerto Rico
Originally Posted By ElmerJFudd
PX-350 is a really nice beginner's digital piano. I would suggest just printing a flyer with photo of the whole setup - stand and pedal unit with how you'd like to be contacted and share with your local piano teachers and/or lesson studios. It should go very quickly.

I had not considered that actually. I just posted it in some websites online but I only received one call offering $450 for everything. IMO it is worth more. At the very least $600 for the piano alone smile But I will do that. There are quite a few conservatories and music schools where I can offer the piano.
Casio Privia PX-350 | CS-67 Stand | SP-33 Pedal Unit | Audio Technica M40x Monitor Headphones | Roland Cube CM-30 PA/Monitor | Galaxy Instruments Vintage D and Grand Piano Collection (Steinway, Bosendorfer Vienna Grand Imperial and Bluthner German Baby Grand) VSTs

#2402050 - 03/24/15 10:56 AM Re: Has anyone regretted not spending more? [Re: headbirth]
johan d Online   content

Loc: Belgium
Although it's all behind me now, the thing I regret is not buying a small acoustic 2nd hand upright, instead of a cheap DP. The reason was that I wasn't sure I would keep loving it or not. Once you know that, I would go for an acoustic, they can also be small and cheap.

Edited by johan d (03/24/15 10:57 AM)

#2402062 - 03/24/15 11:17 AM Re: Has anyone regretted not spending more? [Re: Giancarlo Robles]
ElmerJFudd Online   content

Originally Posted By Giancarlo Robles
Originally Posted By ElmerJFudd

I had not considered that actually. I just posted it in some websites online but I only received one call offering $450 for everything. IMO it is worth more. At the very least $600 for the piano alone smile But I will do that. There are quite a few conservatories and music schools where I can offer the piano.

Well, $450 is better than collecting dust, but yes, I agree, you should be able to do better for the whole setup. Very convenient too since you have the whole setup. I'm sure you'll find a taker going this route.

Also keep in mind, Casio is offering a lot at great prices at the moment. Actually, they always have. But point being on the OP's topic. The cost of the 350+ stand+pedals is comparable to the 5S alone. The two models share a lot in common hardware wise. Same action, very similar cases, and the computer components as well. It's mainly software and functionality that is different. One is mainly intended for the home, the other for the stage. So in that respect, not so much a matter of regret regarding money spent as much as predicting your needs. Once you've found a buyer for the 350 I predict your feelings of regret will dissipate rapidly. smile

#2402078 - 03/24/15 11:56 AM Re: Has anyone regretted not spending more? [Re: headbirth]
Morodiene Online   content
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Loc: Boynton Beach, FL
A really good thing that some piano dealers do is offer a rental digital or acoustic piano for a certain amount of time. You make monthly payments for 6 months and at the end of the 6 months, you can use your rent payments toward the purchase of an instrument through them. Or you can keep renting, or stop. Either way, it's a great way to test the waters and give yourself time to discover what's important to you in an instrument.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Piano World 
Shop our Store for Music Lovers!
PianoSupplies.com is Piano World's Online Store
Please visit our store today.
circle of 5ths coaster
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Hal Leonard Teacher VIP
Hal Leonard Teacher VIP Your Source for Piano Music
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Anything like Rocksmith for keys?
by Colin Dunn
03/28/15 10:20 AM
Comparitive Latency of popular VIs... and the winner is...
by dire tonic
03/28/15 09:35 AM
Hello! I'd like to discuss my piano competition repertoire.
by albumblatter
03/28/15 09:14 AM
Coda on Tcherepnin's Bagatelles Op.5
by izaldu
03/28/15 08:54 AM
What monitors do you use with your MP11?
by Morodiene
03/28/15 08:40 AM
What's Hot!!
Trade Regrets: Gary Trafton - Piano Rep
--------------------
Historic Piano Documents
--------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Forum Stats
78,673 Registered Members
43 Forums
162,772 Topics
2,389,344 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2015 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission