Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
139 registered (Alexander Borro, Almaviva, Alex T, 42 invisible), 1618 Guests and 18 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#2407454 - 04/07/15 10:48 AM MP11 dead on arrival
Alan Tripp Offline

After over 2 months of waiting, I received my MP11 yesterday via FedEx yesterday morning. The box was in good shape. It was too much to carry upstairs by myself, so I waited until I had help this morning. We carried it upstairs, unboxed, set on the stand, plugged in, and NOTHING. Dead. Tried different power outlets. Nothing. I am either a huge moron or I have a dead unit. I'm inclined to believe the latter. Any ideas?

(ads) Sweetwater / Roland
Kawai Superb Stage Piano and Controller

Click Here

#2407460 - 04/07/15 10:54 AM Re: MP11 dead on arrival [Re: Alan Tripp]
dynamobt Online   content
500 Post Club Member

Loc: NH
Did you hook it up to anything to produce sound? Try it with headphones. No built in speakers with the MP11.

#2407467 - 04/07/15 11:01 AM Re: MP11 dead on arrival [Re: Alan Tripp]
Alan Tripp Offline

Yes, I have the output jacks hooked up to my amplifier and speakers. The screen does not even power on nor any other lights, so it's more than just not producing any sound unfortunately.

#2407479 - 04/07/15 11:17 AM Re: MP11 dead on arrival [Re: Alan Tripp]
ando Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Bummer, that's a huge let down. frown Hope you get it sorted soon.

#2407482 - 04/07/15 11:20 AM Re: MP11 dead on arrival [Re: Alan Tripp]
Kbeaumont Offline

Loc: Virginia, USA
Then check the chord, if its good and fits tight in the socket then you probably have a bad unit.

#2407486 - 04/07/15 11:24 AM Re: MP11 dead on arrival [Re: Kbeaumont]
Alan Tripp Offline

Checked, and yes, I fear you are correct.

#2407502 - 04/07/15 12:00 PM Re: MP11 dead on arrival [Re: Alan Tripp]
Marcos Daniel Offline

Loc: Punta Alta, Buenos Aires, Arge...
(I suppose you are pressing the power on switch on the back panel, not just plugging the piano to AC)

Edited by Marcos Daniel (04/07/15 12:06 PM)

#2407697 - 04/07/15 07:33 PM Re: MP11 dead on arrival [Re: Alan Tripp]
Alan Tripp Offline

My dealer contacted Kawai who contacted me this evening. Juan from Kawai told me that sometimes a cord/cable inside is set too tight when assembled and can partially dislodge during shipment. He told me that because the unit is portable I would need to bring it to a service center for repair. I advised that is unacceptable since the unit was purchased brand new from an authorized dealer. I waited 2 months to get it and it won't even turn on the first time. It is located up a significant flight of stairs and then in my studio room which has a few more steps. I cannot move it by myself without risking damage. I think it would fit in my SUV with the seats down, but again, it would require another set of hands and my pregnant wife does not qualify. I asked that a service tech be sent to my home to make the unit operational. Juan told me he would talk to his manager about it and get back to me, probably tonight. We will see.

Edited by Alan Tripp (04/07/15 07:33 PM)

#2407708 - 04/07/15 08:13 PM Re: MP11 dead on arrival [Re: Alan Tripp]
Kawai James Offline
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Loc: Hamamatsu, Japan
Hello Alan,

I'm sorry to read that your MP11 appears to be dead on arrival.

Fingers crossed the matter is resolved shortly, and you're able to enjoy your new DP.

Kind regards,
James
x

"Richard, none of us could forget you have a CLP-990." - EssBrace, 2014

#2407870 - 04/08/15 07:56 AM Re: MP11 dead on arrival [Re: Alan Tripp]
Savante Offline

Loc: deep in the woods
Originally Posted By Alan Tripp
My dealer contacted Kawai who contacted me this evening. Juan from Kawai told me that sometimes a cord/cable inside is set too tight when assembled and can partially dislodge during shipment. He told me that because the unit is portable I would need to bring it to a service center for repair. I advised that is unacceptable since the unit was purchased brand new from an authorized dealer. I waited 2 months to get it and it won't even turn on the first time. It is located up a significant flight of stairs and then in my studio room which has a few more steps. I cannot move it by myself without risking damage. I think it would fit in my SUV with the seats down, but again, it would require another set of hands and my pregnant wife does not qualify. I asked that a service tech be sent to my home to make the unit operational. Juan told me he would talk to his manager about it and get back to me, probably tonight. We will see.

Yes, you having to go to the inconvenience of returning it for repair should not have even been part of the conversation. You should not have to deal with a defective unit. Kawai, or the dealer, should immediately send you a new unit and have the shipping company pick up the defective unit at your home. Even so, this means a longer wait for the MP11 you have purchased.

#2410424 - 04/15/15 12:01 AM Re: MP11 dead on arrival [Re: Alan Tripp]
BubbaMc Offline

Loc: Perth, Western Australia
I would be demanding a new unit.

I recently received my MP11 back from an "authorised" technician that my dealer organised. Greasy fingerprints all over it, screws jammed into the wrong holes, and the initial problem remaining exactly the same was the result.

#2410477 - 04/15/15 07:04 AM Re: MP11 dead on arrival [Re: Alan Tripp]
JEB NYC Online   content

I had an encounter with with a salesman at Sam Ash in NYC that might be of interest here. The guy was insisting that you can't learn anything useful about digital pianos online (and being a bit of a jerk about it actually). As an illustration, he said something to the effect of: "Everybody talks about how great MP11s are, but three fourths of the ones that come into the store are DOA. But you never see anyone in the forums talking about that."

I'm not in the market for a stage piano, so he wasn't trying to talk me out of the MP11. (In fact we were mainly talking about the availability of the Roland DP90e -- the salesman was telling me that whatever impression Roland's web site might give, only the DP90Se was actually available). And I have absolutely no idea if what he said about the MP11 is true. (In particular, "three fourths" seems impossibly high to me. He may have been exaggerating, or I may be misremembering). But since the topic has come up, I just thought I'd throw this in.

#2410492 - 04/15/15 08:21 AM Re: MP11 dead on arrival [Re: JEB NYC]
Morodiene Online   content

Loc: Boynton Beach, FL
Originally Posted By JEB NYC
I had an encounter with with a salesman at Sam Ash in NYC that might be of interest here. The guy was insisting that you can't learn anything useful about digital pianos online (and being a bit of a jerk about it actually). As an illustration, he said something to the effect of: "Everybody talks about how great MP11s are, but three fourths of the ones that come into the store are DOA. But you never see anyone in the forums talking about that."

I'm not in the market for a stage piano, so he wasn't trying to talk me out of the MP11. (In fact we were mainly talking about the availability of the Roland DP90e -- the salesman was telling me that whatever impression Roland's web site might give, only the DP90Se was actually available). And I have absolutely no idea if what he said about the MP11 is true. (In particular, "three fourths" seems impossibly high to me. He may have been exaggerating, or I may be misremembering). But since the topic has come up, I just thought I'd throw this in.

Interesting. Still, there have been many posts about the MP11 from people who have bought them from various places and very few mention the DOA issue. If it were such a big issue as this guy claims, why isn't it mentioned more from those who buy MP11s?

#2410519 - 04/15/15 09:26 AM Re: MP11 dead on arrival [Re: Alan Tripp]
lolatu Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: UK
I would be interested to know what happens to all these units that have minor problems, that get returned, or intercepted before they reach a customer. Are they repaired in the same country, then re-sold as new? Are they shipped back to Indonesia for recycling?

Quote:
"Everybody talks about how great MP11s are, but three fourths of the ones that come into the store are DOA."

According to Wikipedia, as well as "Dead on arrival", i.e. doesn't power up, DOA can stand for "Defective on arrival". Maybe this is what he meant... and in that case the 3/4 number would not surprise me.

#2410583 - 04/15/15 11:29 AM Re: MP11 dead on arrival [Re: Alan Tripp]
Jeff Clef Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: San Jose, CA
If you were having the conversation with Sweetwater, they would be shipping you a replacement unit, the FedEx truck would be picking up the original unit (you might be on your own regarding the stairs down to the street entrance), and if a unit was anything other than brand factory new it would be stated as such on their website, and offered at a discount. But, Australia is a l-o-o-o-n-g way from Indiana!

If you had a problem with the first unit, they might open the replacement and check it out thoroughly before shipping it to you. You would be told, if this were the case.

If 3/4 of the shipped units were bad, I doubt they would be carrying the brand. In any case, customers can post reviews of the gear on their site.

Don't know if Ash can say as much. Sounds like their guy was like most people trying to look like a big shot: liars.

We do get posts here when people run into trouble with defective gear, including Kawai's. It can happen. The retailer is expected to be the first one you turn to with service issues, but if it doesn't get resolved there, Kawai has your back. They're well-known in the trade for their customer service.

I would be asking for a brand new replacement unit, personally.

#2410677 - 04/15/15 03:58 PM Re: MP11 dead on arrival [Re: Alan Tripp]
Alan Tripp Offline

Juan called me back several days ago and said his manager made an exception (or something to that effect) and they are going to have the tech come to repair the unit at my home. I asked him to e-mail the information of the tech and confirmed the tech would call me. I didn't receive an e-mail or a call. Not a big deal since I was out of town for a few days anyways, but the follow-up was obviously lacking on Kawai's part. I found Juan's e-mail through a quick Google search. He called me later that day and made an excuse about the e-mail not being right (which he confirmed several times previously, so that's a bit hard to believe), but nevertheless, told me the tech was going to call me and Juan e-mailed me the info. The tech did call last night from Epperson Organ which is 20 minutes away from me. He told me he wasn't sure when he could come out and would call me tomorrow (today). He called this morning and asked that he could come Friday. I advised that was fine and gave him a window. He told me he would call to confirm on Friday.

I would "demand" a new unit if I didn't think it was going to take many more weeks and still involve me boxing and carrying it down stairs again. I will be supervising the repair and will obviously only accept a flawless unit functionally and cosmetically.

#2410748 - 04/15/15 08:15 PM Re: MP11 dead on arrival [Re: Alan Tripp]
Kawai James Offline

Hello Alan, thank you for the update.

I'm glad to read that you're being looked after. Fingers crossed the tech will find the problem and you'll be able to play your piano by the weekend.

Kind regards,
James
x

#2410751 - 04/15/15 08:18 PM Re: MP11 dead on arrival [Re: BubbaMc]
Kawai James Offline

Hello BubbaMc,

Originally Posted By BubbaMc
I recently received my MP11 back from an "authorised" technician that my dealer organised. Greasy fingerprints all over it, screws jammed into the wrong holes, and the initial problem remaining exactly the same was the result.

If you are not satisfied with the service you have received, my recommendation would be to raise this matter with the dealer, and if necessary bring it to the attention of the local distributor (Kawai Australia).

Kind regards,
James
x

#2413782 - 04/25/15 08:52 AM Re: MP11 dead on arrival [Re: Alan Tripp]
Alan Tripp Offline

So, the update is that the tech came Friday 4/17 at the request of Kawai. With my help, he took it apart and removed one of the boards. Apparently, Juan told him that there is a transistor on a board on the back of the unit that is very close to the vertical rear face of the keyboard and that the only report of problems with the MP11 arise from damage to that transistor. The tech removed the board and you could see that the transistor, in fact, must have been impacted down with force sufficient to push the pins through the board and break the traces. The continuity, however, seemed OK. The tech repaired and soldered the board on site and checked continuity but the unit would not power on. Juan told him he would send a whole new board as well as a whole new board where the processor is that apparently has something to do with controlling power as it pertains to the momentary switch.

It seems ludicrous to me that Kawai would engineer things to be that tight inside the back of the unit that a physical impact to the fairly-rigid metal of the back of the unit (while packaged, no less) would be sufficient to impart enough force to damage delicate electronics. It's not like we're talking about adding an extra millimeter of clearance to something like an iPhone here. The depth is already 453 mm for crying out loud. Would another mm or two really made a negative difference?

Moving on, I was out of town on business this week and back on Thursdsay afternoon. The tech returned Friday morning with a box from Kawai in hand. He swapped both boards, plugged it in, and NOTHING.

At this point, I've had the piano in my house for 3 weeks not functioning and it has been almost 16 weeks since I ordered it. I've wasted 4 hours combined standing around helping the tech and watching him.

I told the tech to tell Juan on the phone that I wanted a new unit shipped to me. Of course, I'm inferring what Juan is saying from hearing what the tech is saying. At first, I'm relieved to hear that Kawai is not going to "fight" sending me a whole new unit but when I ask if they would ship it out today (it was early Friday morning PST), the tech says "oh you need to receive this one back before you can ship a new one?" Needless to say, I was incredulous. The tech told Juan to call me as he didn't want to be in the middle of it (understandably). John Epperson, the tech, was very nice, helpful and apologetic. Obviously, this isn't his fault but he felt bad nonetheless.

Juan did call me a few minutes later and initially told me the same thing about needing the unit back before shipping the replacement. I told him that if he wanted my credit card info as security, I didn't care, I just wanted my piano. What the heck am I going to do with this non-functioning unit? Try to scrap it for parts? Give me a break.

Thankfully, he did confirm that they had an MP11 in the warehouse they could ship me (I feared I would have to wait for another shipment). I was transferred to a credit card processor who confirmed she was going to actually charge my card (rather than place a hold or something). Whatever, it's not that I need the available credit, but to me, it's the principle of this whole thing. Regardless, she charged the card and confirmed someone would send me an e-mail with a return label.

I did get the return label in an e-mail later in the day. I did not get a shipment notification. I replied to that e-mail asking for a tracking number and was told my order was "processing" and that it should probably go out Monday...I refrained from responding via e-mail with my thoughts.

#2413801 - 04/25/15 09:55 AM Re: MP11 dead on arrival [Re: Alan Tripp]
lophiomys Online   content

Loc: Austria, EU
Welcome to the World of Kawai Support. It is a world of pain. I made a similar experience in Europe, which some less drastic defects on my MP7.

It is outrageous, especially for a high-priced instrument as the MP11 and the tech person present at your home twice. The only acceptable action after the second failed repair attempt, would have been to expedite courier a new MP11 to your house door, with a return pickup voucher! This way it would have been cheaper for Kawai, better for The Customer, and better for Kawai's reputation in the market.
The way Kawai support decided to handled it, you risk to pay twice, if something goes wrong with the return shipping of the totally defective return-unit.

I am waiting for the first account of a MP11 or MP7 failing live on stage, just because the guitar player bumps his guitar into the back of the stage piano and destroys this flimsy electronic part at the back. I am all positive about it. wink

#2413818 - 04/25/15 11:03 AM Re: MP11 dead on arrival [Re: Alan Tripp]

Well, compare with Roland's tech support, who refused to send a tech to me at all while my DP was under warranty. They said I would have to ship it back to them with the original box - which was destroyed in shipment, or drive to a tech that was a couple of hours away. When I contacted the technician, they refused to work on it since I didn't buy the unit from them, and I asked them, "So let me get this straight so I can pass this along to Roland for you: you don't do warranty service for Roland digital pianos?" He hemmed and hawed a bit but I was so frustrated after all the runaround I got.

I think in comparison with my experience, Kawai support has done a great job. They've sent a guy out twice to try and resolve the issue and get your unit up and running ASAP. It would be nice if they could trust you to be honest and return the defective unit and not have to charge you for a new one, but I'm sure the other option would be to send this one back and wait until they receive it before sending you a new unit which would take longer. A pain for you, yes, but I don't really see a way around it.

When I had to return my FC-3 pedal unit because it stopped working correctly, they sent me a new one right away and I used the box that came in to ship it back to them. But with an entire DP, they stand to lose a lot more should the customer decide to keep the old unit.

Personally, I see this more as an issue of the packaging than the design. When moving DPs, the most likely parts to get beat up are on the ends, not in the back, so I'd be very surprised if something like that would happen. But I do think they should revamp their packaging to ensure that the instrument is well-protected in shipping.

Edited by Morodiene (04/25/15 11:07 AM)

#2413834 - 04/25/15 12:02 PM Re: MP11 dead on arrival [Re: Morodiene]
Jack Elliott Offline

Loc: The Land of Enchantment
My first MP11 was broken at least physically (slammed key into wood side) by I think a combo of poor Kawai packing and rough fedex shipping. It did not power on so back it went. My second one arrived yesterday with upgraded packing, thanks to Mr. Sam Ash, but did not power on:( So, I too called Juan. He was able to walk me through the fix - which is crazy for me to be doing. He also sent me an upgraded board..The problem is this electronic component on the board, which has three long legs, poke through and those legs touch the top case. If you hit the top case it will break the strap welds causing the unit to not power up. The upgrade design has the component in at an angle so it does not touch the case. OK. So I did get the unit to power up and it is all they say it is. Here is a pic of the component and the broken strap weld, which are stupid in my opinion and just asking to be broken...

Edited by Jack Elliott (04/25/15 12:06 PM)

#2413845 - 04/25/15 12:31 PM Re: MP11 dead on arrival [Re: Alan Tripp]
McBuster Online   content

Loc: St Paul Minnesota USA
Here's a thought ...

Seeing that Kawai is completely aware of this dilemma, and it might be safe to say, they do not sell 100's of these a day, would it not be wise, to forward the correct board to their Dealers to patch units they have? And then, before shipping from their Warehouse, they do the fix?

Wouldn't that proactive approach buy them nothing but good will? And, am I the first one to mention this? Even if they brought in Temps to do the work.

Excuse me, but, Duuuuh!

Kawai CA95
Sailor, Consultant, Gourmet, Dreamer

#2413881 - 04/25/15 01:43 PM Re: MP11 dead on arrival [Re: Alan Tripp]
Alan Tripp Offline

Jack, that is what mine looked like as well, though this "upgrade design," I'm fairly sure, is just Kawai carefully bending the component since it takes up less vertical space at a ~45 degree angle than a 90 degree angle.

#2413894 - 04/25/15 02:19 PM Re: MP11 dead on arrival [Re: Alan Tripp]
krikorik Offline

Loc: AZ
A bullet proof packaging for such an instrument will not fit trough your door. Kawai is responsible for delivering the unit to you, but the carrier company seems to be the one giving a rough treatment to the unit. The type of damage you show confirms that, unless you dropped the unit. Hopefully you wrote on the delivery document that the box shows damage, then Kawai can workout with the carrier for the costs. These units should have a shock sensor on the box the same way that perishable merchandise has disposable temperature or humidity sensors

#2413908 - 04/25/15 02:41 PM Re: MP11 dead on arrival [Re: Alan Tripp]
BetterAtGuitar Offline

Loc: Ohio
hi guys! i found this post by googling "MP11 won't power on". i ordered mine the first week of february (from a kawai dealerhip here in columbus, ohio) and supposedly due to a dock workers strike in long beach that held up a big shipment of MP11s, i didn't get it until this thursday (4/23). unfortunately mine was DOA too. but my kawai dealership has been very understanding and helpful. they have arranged the shipment of a new keyboard (without charging me for another one or waiting until the old one gets shipped back), which should be coming within days of the first one's arrival. i'll keep you posted, but i just wanted to add my story to the record. sounds like they have a design issue to fix, but at least in my experience so far, kawai is doing everything they can to fix the situation for me.

matt

#2413943 - 04/25/15 04:00 PM Re: MP11 dead on arrival [Re: Alan Tripp]
Jack Elliott Offline

Loc: The Land of Enchantment
Jack, that is what mine looked like as well, though this "upgrade design," I'm fairly sure, is just Kawai carefully bending the component since it takes up less vertical space at a ~45 degree angle than a 90 degree angle.

yessir - that is what Juan told me a 45 and I agree with you, but, if it were to bend it it would break the other side. There has to be continuity between the top and where the strap connects on one side and then on the other side as well. I'll post a pic of my new one when it arrives,, and I'll post a pic of my solder job on the old one. I did add a new dimension to my MP11 with my solder job that will hopefully go away with the new board. It just says good bye on the display but wont actually turn off. To turn it back on (and to get rid of the goodbye) I must actually unplug it. Believe me you don't want me soldering your circuit board!

#2414293 - 04/26/15 06:39 PM Re: MP11 dead on arrival [Re: Alan Tripp]
Jytte Online   content
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: presently Germany (Danish)
I guess the morale of this story is: Only buy a piano from a reputable store.

I got my DP from a good store in a nearby city. They have acoustics, uprights as well as grands (even 2 Steinways in the showroom, that I got to try as well), and they have Yamaha, Roland and a few more DPs. They were extremely helpful at the store, as I was trying out different pianos. The owner is also a tech, and does tuning, repairs etc on the acoustics himself. It was also the owner, who delivered my DP, and it was set up in my home where I wanted it, and thoroughly checked after that. Everything was A OK, and frankly, spending a considerable amount on an instrument, I'd expect nothing less. Best part, I spent less than I would have from an online store (where I wouldn't dream of buying a DP anyway).

#2414307 - 04/26/15 07:50 PM Re: MP11 dead on arrival [Re: Alan Tripp]
Alan Tripp Offline

This really has nothing to do with the dealer. I would venture to guess that 99% of the purchasers of MP11s received it in a box just like me.

#2414339 - 04/26/15 09:45 PM Re: MP11 dead on arrival [Re: Alan Tripp]

This really has nothing to do with the dealer. I would venture to guess that 99% of the purchasers of MP11s received it in a box just like me.

Well, that's a made-up statistic, but obviously when you buy online, you are taking that risk. Sometimes (often? usually?) that never comes into play: you get your instrument and you are happy. But then there are those who have a problem and it's more hassle to deal with on their own rather than have a good dealer as the go-between.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Piano World 
(ad) Yamaha CP4 Rebate
Yamaha CP4 Rebate
Shop our Store for Music Lovers!
PianoSupplies.com is Piano World's Online Store
Please visit our store today.
Composer Statuettes
(ads) PD - WNG - MH
Wessell Nickel & Gross
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Returning to piano after 11 year absence
by Isabelle1949
05/29/15 01:12 PM
European Pianos in Canada
by Juli_et
05/29/15 08:16 AM
Casio AP460 or Kawai CA15 - or now CA17?
by lharrington
05/29/15 07:17 AM
Very interesting.....Lang Lang's story...
by rnaple
05/29/15 04:23 AM
Recently bought a Casio PX860! this is awesome!!!
by dandan19zs1
05/29/15 03:33 AM
What's Hot!!
New Forum for Selling Your Products or Services
--------------------
Historic Piano Documents
--------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Forum Stats
79,462 Registered Members
44 Forums
164,425 Topics
2,412,106 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2015 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission