Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad) Yamaha CP4 Rebate
Yamaha CP4 Rebate
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
131 registered (36251, accordeur, Alexander Borro, albumblatter, 38 invisible), 1555 Guests and 20 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#2409518 - 04/12/15 03:26 PM DAWs
bill5 Offline

For those who didn't see my other thread, I'm looking at buying a DP but my budget is relatively modest, which of course means I'm limited in what abilities I can get with it, which I've been struggling with...

Then I learned of the wide world of DAWs which appear to be able to negate most of those limitations. I'm still reading/learning about them, but appreciate any general info or advice, and just thought it would be good to have a general thread for discussion about them (didn't see one anyway, pardon if I missed).

I know Audacity is a popular free one. I actually have that already, though I wasn't using it in that way...plan to start tinkering a bit with some music files I already have.

Again general info or thoughts to get familiar with them and/or links appreciated (I've browsed some and will continue but someone might know a good one).

Edited by bill5 (04/12/15 03:27 PM)

(ads) Sweetwater / Roland
Kawai Superb Stage Piano and Controller

Click Here

#2409522 - 04/12/15 03:53 PM Re: DAWs [Re: bill5]
Dan Clark Offline

Loc: Bellevue, WA USA
Bill,

This a bit open-ended. How do you define "DAW"? What do you expect to get out of a DAW? What will you be using it for?

I have...

- Three virtual piano software packages and one virtual orchestra software package. (But I don't define them as DAWs.)

- A computer hooked to my MP11 which could be considered a DAW system that uses the piano and orchestral software.

- A separate DAW system with composition (Sibelius) and DAW software that I use for editing scores. I'm considering adding a MIDI controller keyboard to this system.

Some folks might define each of these as a "DAW" or maybe none of them. I don't think there is any right or wrong answer - it's just what suits your needs.

Regards,

Dan.

p.s. I'm still very much a newbie with all of this, but the learning process is fun and satisfying.

p.p.s. [edit] For DAW software, I use Reaper (mostly for MIDI editing) and am learning FL Studio. Each has pluses and minutes. To start, consider Reaper - it's good software and very inexpensive ($60). Reaper site: http://www.reaper.fm/index.php . You can evaluate Reaper for 60 days for free. The eval version is full function with no limitations. Download site: http://www.reaper.fm/download.php .

Edited by Dan Clark (04/12/15 04:16 PM)

#2409524 - 04/12/15 03:56 PM Re: DAWs [Re: bill5]
toddy Online   content
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Portugal
This is a very big subject, and it's a good idea to have a thread about it. In the first place, Audacity, which is an excellent piece of sound recording freeware, is not really a DAW as it does not deal with MIDI, nor does it have full mixing and routing facilities. Basically Audacity is a digital recorder capable of multi-tracking as many tracks as you want. It has a few effects and facilities which are very useful. Had something like it been available as an analogue machine pre-digital, it would have cost the price of a house. Now it's totally free.

However, DAWs go much further and cost between about 50 dollars and $1000. They are full recording studio facilities, which started off, in the 80's as digital MIDI sequencers. So MIDI recording (along with straight audio or sampling) is still a basic with DAWs - it allows much greater flexibility in the recording process than recording straight away 'to tape' as it were.

The most famous are probably:

Steinberg Cubase (who invented the rolling graphic matrix system, still used today).

Ableton Live - one of the most innovative.

Logic, which is the system exclusive to Apple Mac computers (Garage Band is their beginner's freeby)

Reaper - a relatively new system. Extremely flexible working patterns, open ended. V cheap.

Pro-Tools - the industry standard (though I don't know why it is, actually).

Inside these programs, you will run other programs - VST players, which are platforms for virtual instruments (Native Instruments Kontakt is a popular one, used by third parties a lot)

The instruments themselves are called VSTi (virtual studio technology instruments). The best pianos include Pianoteq 5, a highly sophisticated mathematical modelling system, which runs on its own platform, Ivory II, Galaxy Steinway Vintage D, Garritan CFX and VI Ravenscroft. All of these are way better in various respects than the relatively primative piano engines on most digital pianos.

Reaper / NI Komplete 9 /Kontakt 5// EWQL Sym Choirs/ Sym Orchestra Silver/ MOR2
Mics: SP B1 & MXL V67g/ Alesis MicTube Preamp/ Xenyx302/ Yamaha HS7s .

"Only a fool is fooled" pv88, All Fools' Day 2014.

#2409536 - 04/12/15 04:46 PM Re: DAWs [Re: toddy]
bill5 Offline

Thx for the replies.

Originally Posted By Dan Clark
How do you define "DAW"?
The software. My impression is that when most people talk DAWs today, that's what they mean, though I get your broader meaning.

Quote:
p.p.s. [edit] For DAW software, I use Reaper (mostly for MIDI editing) and am learning FL Studio. Each has pluses and minutes. To start, consider Reaper - it's good software and very inexpensive ($60).
Yes saw that today. smile Definitely keeping in mind.

Originally Posted By toddy
Audacity, which is an excellent piece of sound recording freeware, is not really a DAW as it does not deal with MIDI, nor does it have full mixing and routing facilities.
Technically that's not true, it is a DAW, albeit a limited one, but sounds like a common definition of "DAW" in the music/recording world is more as you say-? Be interested in hearing from others.

Quote:
However, DAWs go much further and cost between about 50 dollars and $1000.
Side note, Studio One has a free version. Also limited (no VST plugin capability), but could be more than enough depending on one's needs.

Quote:
The most famous are probably:

Steinberg Cubase (who invented the rolling graphic matrix system, still used today).

Ableton Live - one of the most innovative.

Logic, which is the system exclusive to Apple Mac computers (Garage Band is their beginner's freeby)

Reaper - a relatively new system. Extremely flexible working patterns, open ended. V cheap.

Pro-Tools - the industry standard (though I don't know why it is, actually).

Thanks! Any thoughts on the full-up Studio One?

Appreciate the replies, this is good stuff smile
+

#2409537 - 04/12/15 04:47 PM Re: DAWs [Re: bill5]
Frédéric L Offline

Loc: France
I have also tried PreSonus StudioOne and Anvil Studio.

Anvil Studio is free for basic functions, but you should pay if you want more advanced functions (more than 30s of audio. More than one VST). But it is quite lightweight and nice to have.

PreSonus StudioOne is free (again... You pay for advanced function... But the base system is more advanced than Anvil Studio). I have found that StudioOne needs some time to be launched. EDIT: when I have tried it, it was just as a MIDI sequencer... But now I also need VST support. I do had some trouble with the MIDI input which stopped working until I launched the software again.

Anyway I have opted for Reaper which could be tested freely for a period of time. There is no copy protection, just a license file to import which tag your software with your identity. (A good point... I don't like activation process where I could worry what should I do if my PC is broken)

Edited by Frédéric L (04/12/15 05:07 PM)

#2409553 - 04/12/15 05:21 PM Re: DAWs [Re: bill5]
ElmerJFudd Online   content

You specifically want a fully featured DAW that functions both as a MIDI and Audio sequencer. The established DAWs do this and also have extensive tools for editing both MIDI and Audio as well as the functionality of a hardware mixer and FX rack in virtual form.

The most well established DAWs include Cubase, Pro Tools, Digital Performer, Logic Pro (Mac Only), Reason, Ableton Live, FL Studio. Newer to the party you have Presonus Studio One, Cockos Reaper, Tracktion, Mix Craft, etc.

In general they all do the same thing but with different user interfaces and a few features here and there that make one or another stand out. The more established DAWs also come with large virtual instrument sets, sample libraries, and fx which are also unique to each that make them stand out from the rest

As a general statement, I would recommend if you are on a Mac to learn Logic or Pro Tools. On the PC I would suggest Cubase or Pro Tools. Both Cubase and Pro Tools today come in free our lite versions for you to begin learning how they work. Cubase AI comes free with most Yamaha and or Steinberg hardware and Pro Tools Free with Avid Hardware.

#2409587 - 04/12/15 07:22 PM Re: DAWs [Re: bill5]
lolatu Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: UK
Originally Posted By bill5
Audacity, which is an excellent piece of sound recording freeware, is not really a DAW as it does not deal with MIDI, nor does it have full mixing and routing facilities.
Technically that's not true, it is a DAW, albeit a limited one, but sounds like a common definition of "DAW" in the music/recording world is more as you say-? Be interested in hearing from others.

Instead of "not really a DAW" he should have said "not a DAW at all". wink

Audacity is a wave editor. DAWs began as MIDI sequencers that added support for virtual instruments and effects, then audio tracks and recording.

#2409607 - 04/12/15 08:29 PM Re: DAWs [Re: lolatu]
Kawai James Offline
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Loc: Hamamatsu, Japan
Originally Posted By lolatu
Audacity is a wave editor.

Sorry for drifting off-topic, but I would argue otherwise.

While Audacity does certainly allow wave files to be edited, I believe - and please do correct me if I am wrong on this - that the software does not work directly on the waveform itself. Rather, you load wave files into a multi-track project, perform adjustments (typically in 32bit), then export the project (which remixes and resamples the data) out as a stereo waveform.

Contrast this with a 'traditional' wave editor that works directly on the file (i.e. no remixing/resampling) such as Sound Forge, Adobe Audition (formerly Cool Edit), GoldWave, or Audio Master IV (one for all the kids out there...), etc.

Kind regards,
James
x

"Richard, none of us could forget you have a CLP-990." - EssBrace, 2014

#2409623 - 04/12/15 09:19 PM Re: DAWs [Re: lolatu]
bill5 Offline

Audacity is a wave editor. DAWs began as MIDI sequencers that added support for virtual instruments and effects, then audio tracks and recording.
Even I know that's not true. smile Look up the definition of a DAW and if you check out audacity, you'll see it easily qualifies. But again that may differ from the commonly understood definition of the term, and certainly it's limited regardless.

Moving on.......

For those who have and have used others (esp if you've used more than one so can compare), what did/didn't you like about them?

#2409629 - 04/12/15 09:52 PM Re: DAWs [Re: Kawai James]
emenelton Offline
500 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By Kawai James
Audacity is a wave editor.

Sorry for drifting off-topic, but I would argue otherwise.

While Audacity does certainly allow wave files to be edited, I believe - and please do correct me if I am wrong on this - that the software does not work directly on the waveform itself. Rather, you load wave files into a multi-track project, perform adjustments (typically in 32bit), then export the project (which remixes and resamples the data) out as a stereo waveform.

Contrast this with a 'traditional' wave editor that works directly on the file (i.e. no remixing/resampling) such as Sound Forge, Adobe Audition (formerly Cool Edit), GoldWave, or Audio Master IV (one for all the kids out there...), etc.

Kind regards,
James
x

that's funny.

A wave editor is destructive.

#2409653 - 04/13/15 12:04 AM Re: DAWs [Re: bill5]
PianoManChuck Offline

Loc: Los Angeles, California
Interesting that so far no one spelled out the fact that DAW is an acronym for "Digital Audio Workstation". Older "workstations" such as the Korg Trinity, Korg Triton, etc (Roland and Yamaha had a couple too) - and newer ones such as the Korg Kronos are where the term "workstation" was generally applied. They had internal sequencers, editing capabilities of individual tracks, mixing capabilities, etc. Software versions running on computers came to be known as "digital audio workstation" (or DAW)- Protools, Cakewalk, Sonar are examples of DAW's. Modern day DAW's can record and edit tracks in both MIDI and AUDIO formats, as well as mix all tracks down to the final stereo (or 5.1 surround) tracks. The above is just a very general simple intro to what a DAW is.

#2409677 - 04/13/15 01:39 AM Re: DAWs [Re: bill5]
lolatu Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: UK

Originally Posted By emenelton

Audacity asks you when you load a wave file whether you want to use the original or a copy. I don't think the option to make a copy before editing is a substansive difference. Why do you think it is? You could just make a copy of the file then destructively edit that. It's the same thing.

It's true that Audacity does let you mix samples together on different tracks, and save your setup as a project. So it is more advanced than a simple wave editor. I think "audio editor" is a more correct term. But it's not a DAW. Nobody calls it a DAW. DAWs are what people called "sequencers" before they gained all their audio capabilities: Cubase, Logic etc.

Even I know that's not true. smile Look up the definition of a DAW and if you check out audacity, you'll see it easily qualifies. But again that may differ from the commonly understood definition of the term, and certainly it's limited regardless.

Listen, punk... forget what you think you know. One of us knows what he's talking about, and it's not you. wink

Google "is Audacity a DAW" if you don't believe me.

#2409682 - 04/13/15 02:02 AM Re: DAWs [Re: lolatu]
Kawai James Offline
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Loc: Hamamatsu, Japan

Audacity asks you when you load a wave file whether you want to use the original or a copy.

I believe that's to ensure the original wave data (i.e. a dependency) is still available when the project is exported.

I don't think the option to make a copy before editing is a substansive difference. Why do you think it is? You could just make a copy of the file then destructively edit that. It's the same thing.

No, I don't believe it is.

There is no 'destructive editing' in Audacity, that's the point.
You import waveforms into a project, adjust those waveforms within the project, and then export the project back out as a waveform.

To use a photographic analogy, it's a little like sticking a photo (your waveform) onto a piece of paper (your project), cropping the photo+paper with some scissors, then taking another photo of the cropped photo+paper and calling this the edited photo. As opposed to using scissors directly on the original photo.

Cheers,
James
x

"Richard, none of us could forget you have a CLP-990." - EssBrace, 2014

#2409691 - 04/13/15 03:08 AM Re: DAWs [Re: bill5]
toddy Online   content
2000 Post Club Member

lol

#2409694 - 04/13/15 03:34 AM Re: DAWs [Re: bill5]
Thomas B Offline

For those who have and have used others (esp if you've used more than one so can compare), what did/didn't you like about them?

Hi Bill,

You're on the "safe" side following the advice from Elmer: Logic on Mac, Cubase/ProTools on Windows (though I would not spend the money Avid wants for ProTools...).

I have used Cubase, Tracktion & Reaper on Windows and GarageBand and Logic on Mac. They are all okay :-)

I really like Logic because it comes with a huge sound and effects library for a really low price. Cubase is very similar on Windows, but a little more expensive. Reaper is nice too. However, you have to look elsewhere for all the sounds/efxs.

Just start using one of them and see if you like it. You could download Reaper and the Cubase Elements trial and compare for yourself. If you want to broaden the search look if there are trials for e.g. Presonus Studio One, Cakewalk Sonar and Motu Digital Perfomer.

Thomas

P.S. No matter whether Audacity is a DAW or not, IMHO you will not want to use it for music composition/production...

#2409825 - 04/13/15 12:57 PM Re: DAWs [Re: bill5]
bill5 Offline

Thx Thomas. Yeah when I get to that point, I will probably try an eval copy or two. I don't need much if anything in the way of sound effects; Pink Floyd I aint (plus only commies use Macs). smile Really I was looking more for general info about them vs info about specific ones, but that info is also appreciated as I'll get to that point eventually. (I think! I guess I better buy a DP first lol)

Listen, punk... forget what you think you know. One of us knows what he's talking about, and it's not you. wink

Google "is Audacity a DAW" if you don't believe me.
lol

Believe that if it makes you happy. (PS: Google "DAW definition")

OK that's more than enough on that, some audacity you have (sorry but that bad joke was inevitable, let's get it out of the way as well)!

#2409831 - 04/13/15 01:26 PM Re: DAWs [Re: bill5]
emenelton Offline
500 Post Club Member

bill5,

You do seem to be trying to get the big picture.
I have read your two threads.
I personally would choose Reaper because it works and it is kind of free.
You tend to have to define all your in-outs which is tedious but teaches you at the same time.
It is totally 'mutable' which is it's strength and weakness. You have to set it up.
The most important thing is it works well after you spend time learning it.

Cubase Elements, is a lite version. The experience I've had with the lite versions of Cubase is not good. They are a little tempermental. They can be a total time soak and not work that well.
Some people may have had a good experience with it, my bad one was with CUBASE A1 that I received with my Steinberg interface. It really did not work.

If you wanted to purchase a DAW that is a standard for MIDI and AUDIO production I would suggest CUBASE Artist 8. The benefit is you learn it and then use it.

Cubase Artist 8 $179
Reaper $60

These are the 2 I suggest

#2409897 - 04/13/15 05:00 PM Re: DAWs [Re: bill5]
pNoob Offline

If you are using Mac or Linux, you should definately take a look at Ardour, which is an open source DAW that is way more powerful than Audacity. It includes features like MIDI editing, MIDI control surface support and VST support and has more or less any editing capability you'll need.

The learning curve is quite a bit steeper than Audacity though, as Ardour is optimised for professional use.

It's really a great piece of software, and even more so if you are on a budget. However, there is no Windows version, and I recall seing a blog post or FAQ entry stating there will never be one. Windows is just far too different from OSX and Linux.

#2409909 - 04/13/15 05:36 PM Re: DAWs [Re: pNoob]
emenelton Offline
500 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By pNoob
If you are using Mac or Linux, you should definately take a look at Ardour, which is an open source DAW that is way more powerful than Audacity. It includes features like MIDI editing, MIDI control surface support and VST support and has more or less any editing capability you'll need.

The learning curve is quite a bit steeper than Audacity though, as Ardour is optimised for professional use.

It's really a great piece of software, and even more so if you are on a budget. However, there is no Windows version, and I recall seing a blog post or FAQ entry stating there will never be one. Windows is just far too different from OSX and Linux.

The OP said that only commies use macs.

#2409913 - 04/13/15 05:47 PM Re: DAWs [Re: bill5]
toddy Online   content
2000 Post Club Member

only commies use Macs

This, to me, is an astonishing socio-economic observation. I thought it was almost the opposite: that only petty bourgeois use macs. It is a fatishised object, exactly the sort of thing that was supposedly obliterated from the minds of the lumpen proletariat by the soviet party line.

Of course, the truth runs a good deal deeper than that, but even so, this is jaw-dropping news.

#2409916 - 04/13/15 05:56 PM Re: DAWs [Re: emenelton]

Quote:
The OP said that only commies use macs.

<yawn>

Anyway, if you're on a Windows PC and decide to get into Cubase, it's very widely used, as I mentioned the Steinberg.net forum is very active, and there is no shortage of videos, books, and other educational material available. You can say the same for Pro Tools (YouTube is packed with how to videos). Pro Tools and Cubase are cross platform as well. So are a few others... Reaper, Digital Performer, etc.

If the FX included aren't exciting enough for you... The instruments and sample libraries should peak your interest. One of the reasons why Logic is so popular on Mac OSX. But Cubase and Pro Tools come with some nice stuff for composers as well.

#2409917 - 04/13/15 05:56 PM Re: DAWs [Re: toddy]
emenelton Offline
500 Post Club Member

only commies use Macs

What is even more interesting is that pnoob signed up for a forum just to suggest ardour as a daw.

#2409920 - 04/13/15 06:00 PM Re: DAWs [Re: bill5]

LOL

You have to hand it to the open software crowd, they get very excited at these opportunities.

#2409924 - 04/13/15 06:03 PM Re: DAWs [Re: emenelton]
pNoob Offline

Quote:
What is even more interesting is that pnoob signed up for a forum just to suggest ardour as a daw.

*sigh*

I've been reading the forums for quite some time, but didn't really bother registering a user before i had something to say. And now I start to wonder why I even bothered.

#2409926 - 04/13/15 06:09 PM Re: DAWs [Re: pNoob]
emenelton Offline
500 Post Club Member

Quote:

*sigh*

I've been reading the forums for quite some time, but didn't really bother registering a user before i had something to say. And now I start to wonder why I even bothered.

Don't let it bring you down.
At least you're still positive.
What's ardour like?

#2409936 - 04/13/15 06:29 PM Re: DAWs [Re: bill5]
MacMacMac Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: North Carolina
Setting aside any proper definition of what is or is not a DAW ...
Setting aside any findings about the Communist predilection of Mac users ...

I find it odd that there are so many solutions proposed whilst the OP hasn't yet specified what he intends to do with the DAW. For some purposes he might need a sophisticated one. For other uses a "mini" DAW might do. For yet other purposes he might not need a DAW at all!

So what say ye, Mister Bill5 ?

#2409938 - 04/13/15 06:32 PM Re: DAWs [Re: emenelton]
pNoob Offline

What's ardour like?

Not that different from any other DAW, really. Except it's hard to beat the price, and the OP indicated he didn't have that much to spend.

I'm not a very advanced user and mostly use it for recording/editing that is probably on the trivial side for people who are into composing.

I missed the part about only commies using OSX, though. (Actually, my own experience is the exact opposite.)

#2409940 - 04/13/15 06:36 PM Re: DAWs [Re: pNoob]
emenelton Offline
500 Post Club Member

What's ardour like?

Not that different from any other DAW, really. Except it's hard to beat the price, and the OP indicated he didn't have that much to spend.

I'm not a very advanced user and mostly use it for recording/editing that is probably on the trivial side for people who are into composing.

I missed the part about only commies using OSX, though. (Actually, my own experience is the exact opposite.)

Do you use it on Linux?
The thing about OSX vs Win is the Core Audio built in to the OS doesn't suffer the latency issue Win Audio does.

#2409945 - 04/13/15 06:56 PM Re: DAWs [Re: emenelton]
Dan Clark Offline

Loc: Bellevue, WA USA
Hmm... I use Macs and PCs. I guess that makes me a petty bourgeois commie. smile

Dan.

#2409950 - 04/13/15 07:23 PM Re: DAWs [Re: Dan Clark]
emenelton Offline
500 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By Dan Clark
Hmm... I use Macs and PCs. I guess that makes me a petty bourgeois commie. smile

Dan.

Or a ......................................
deleted for lack of funny

Edited by emenelton (04/13/15 08:24 PM)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Piano World 
Shop our Store for Music Lovers!
PianoSupplies.com is Piano World's Online Store
Please visit our store today.
circle of 5ths coaster
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Hal Leonard Teacher VIP
Hal Leonard Teacher VIP Your Source for Piano Music
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
New Topics - Multiple Forums
3 recordings (drum, cymbals & piano) of my compositions
by indigo_dave
04/18/15 03:33 PM
Action:grand vs. vertical
by pianoloverus
04/18/15 03:11 PM
Flea market serendipty - back to piano!
by Zerlina
04/18/15 01:11 PM
Heads up where Seymour Bernstein will be
by shirlkirsten
04/18/15 01:07 PM
Timing for these notes?
by Fatih
04/18/15 12:36 PM
What's Hot!!
Trade Regrets: Gary Trafton - Piano Rep
--------------------
Historic Piano Documents
--------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Forum Stats
78,941 Registered Members
44 Forums
163,340 Topics
2,397,337 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2015 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission