Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad) Yamaha CP4 Rebate
Yamaha CP4 Rebate
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
139 registered (Amateur Jerry, AndreaS85, Anita Potter, 36251, 38 invisible), 1800 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Topic Options
#2410389 - 04/14/15 09:48 PM CUBASE
Amateur Jerry Online   content

Loc: Mokena, Illinois
Hi,

Does anybody have experience using CUBASE? I purchased a Steinberg UR-12 to run with Pianoteq. CUBASE LE AI 7 came bundled with it. I loaded CUBASE and all the screens come up and everything seems right according to the videos. For practice, I have been using a wave file to record and get familiar with the product.

I have followed the videos, I have read and read the book. I changed the driver setting, adjusted the devices,vst connections, added the buses etc and I get nothing. No record, no play. It's been two weeks and nothing works.

My computer is Windows 8.1, 8gb RAM and an i7.

As a sanity check I downloaded Audacity and it worked the first time.

I can PM with someone. If not I guess I'll delete the product and use something else.

Thanks

(ads) Sweetwater / Roland
Your Next Keyboard is at Sweetwater

Click Here

#2410397 - 04/14/15 10:14 PM Re: CUBASE [Re: Amateur Jerry]
ElmerJFudd Offline

Yeah I know Cubase. You can PM me.

#2410493 - 04/15/15 08:23 AM Re: CUBASE [Re: Amateur Jerry]
Morodiene Offline
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Loc: Boynton Beach, FL
What driver are you using? ASIO4ALL is a good one I think.

#2410511 - 04/15/15 09:04 AM Re: CUBASE [Re: Amateur Jerry]
ElmerJFudd Offline

He purchased a Steinberg UR-12. Steinberg provides proprietary low latency USB ASIO drivers for their audio interfaces.

Drivers and Documentation/Getting Started Manuals Here

No ASIO4ALL necessary.

#2410513 - 04/15/15 09:07 AM Re: CUBASE [Re: Morodiene]
Alexander Borro Offline

Loc: UK
Originally Posted By Morodiene

It will come with its own ASIO driver anyway that should work. ASIO4all more for cards that don't have their own native ASIO driver I think, but it will probably work as well and may be worth a try.

edit: Elmer beat me the first point, sorry for the repeat.

No idea what the issue might be but assuming Jerry went trough the obvious with Elmer and it wasn't some sort of setup/user error, it may be worth checking if there are firmware or driver updates.

So I just did a check, A quick google suggest there are at least numerous driver updates

http://www.steinberg.net/index.php?id=downloads_ur12&L=1

If a driver on the CD is old it may not work on win 8, according to the release notes that was solved with an update and needs to be later than 1.8.2. the release notes mention several pianos that did not work with older versions and got fixed along the way.

First of all I'd check are you running the latest driver and if not install it.

My Cubase bundle came with an ancient driver for the tascam, in fact was the first release as well as the firmware. I updated both first of all.

IIRC To get the bundle running was really straightforward, the stereo bus and all that stuff were picked up correctly automatically. I had to do very little from what I recall to get a Cubase working with my Casio.

Some extra things perhaps worth a mention:

Some Pianos may not be USB class compliant, so check if a driver is needed for the piano.

If you have both USB 3 ports and USB 2 ports on your PC, use a USB 2 port as well to try, it is not uncommon for these interfaces not to be entirely happy with USB3 even if it should be backwards compatible, mine doesn't like it and hangs.

Not that it will fix your issue, but useful tip, if you can keep the interface and piano on a separate USB BUS if you can, not critical but can avoid excessive demand on a single USB BUS if you have other devices on the same BUS already. So for example I plug my Piano on the back ports on the motherboard of my PC, and the interface uses a USB port on the front.

Edited by Alexander Borro (04/15/15 09:10 AM)
Software: Ivory American D, Pianoteq, The Giant, Cubase 7 elements.
My struggles: https://soundcloud.com/alexander-borro

#2410514 - 04/15/15 09:07 AM Re: CUBASE [Re: Morodiene]
lolatu Offline
500 Post Club Member

Does it work with Pianoteq standalone? Since you say it works with Audacity, presumably it does, so the problem is not with drivers, but with what you're doing in Cubase.

So first close Cubase, open up Pianoteq standalone and make sure you're getting sound out of the UR12. Then CLOSE Pianoteq, Audacity, and any other programs that might be using the drivers. It's not possible for Pianoteq standalone and Cubase to share the audio interface.

Try loading a default project, e.g. on the Steinberg Hub, click Production, then Blues Rock Production, the Create. Check Devices > Device Setup..., and check the right driver set up like this:

Then click Play on the transport panel. Can you hear the drums? If not, try restarting the computer, and don't load Pianoteq before loading Cubase.

Originally Posted By Morodiene

No, use the device-specific "Yamaha Steinberg USB ASIO" drivers that should install automatically.

#2410800 - 04/15/15 10:36 PM Re: CUBASE [Re: Amateur Jerry]

Hi friends,

OK with the help of a PM I did make some progress, but I still have problems. To verify the UR-12 was working, I did a check minus CUBASE. I played the Pianoteq trial through the GUI to my amp and speakers, works great. I then plugged in my digital piano to the computer, and ran the PianoTeq trial, works great.

Then I shut everything down, brought everything back up. When I open Devices>Device Set Up, under VST Audio, the Steinberg Audio is diplayed, I can call it up in the VST Audio window. Then I verified that the UR12 Input 1&2 and Output 1&2 are active.

Per Page 315 of the Cubase Manual, in the MIDI Device Manager, I install the Steinberg ASIO and enter a few channels. In the Patch Bank Command Window I enable edit. But above it there is a readout, Yamaha Steinberg USB ASIO not available. I pull up Pianoteq, I receive a prompt to load the Steinberg ASIO, I get an error message the Steinberg ASIO is not available. Pianoteq will not play.

As lolatu asked, I hit play and heard nothing. I record nothing, I can't hear anything from CUBASE.

I have checked in the book and there is no troubleshooting guide to help me through this.

Thanks in advance.

#2410851 - 04/16/15 05:27 AM Re: CUBASE [Re: Amateur Jerry]
dire tonic Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: uk south
- probably already covered but recheck:-

Quit standalone pianoteq before launching Cubase.
Make sure you've got the desired Asio driver in devices.
In Cubase, go to vst instruments (usually F11) and select pianoteq. Affirmative to the option to set up a midi track (or add your own midi track).
Select (highlight) the midi track.
In the 'inspector' column on the LH side you have two drop-down fields, one for midi-in (select whatever label is available that you recognise - when in doubt select 'All midi inputs' but try each one of them in the event of failure).
Just underneath that is the destination (vsti) probably already set to pianoteq but, if not, select pianoteq (this stage would have sufficed instead of the f11 option above but there's no harm in a bit of overkill).

At this point, even if you don't hear anything, you should at least be able to see midi activity in the transport bar when you play your kbd.

#2410855 - 04/16/15 06:28 AM Re: CUBASE [Re: Amateur Jerry]
lolatu Offline
500 Post Club Member

Eliminate MIDI and Pianoteq from the equation for the moment. Did you try loading a project template, which already has some Halion Sonic tracks already set up, and did they output any sound?

If not, I'm afraid I don't know what else to suggest.

#2410938 - 04/16/15 01:33 PM Re: CUBASE [Re: Amateur Jerry]
kapelli Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Poland
Sorry, but using Cubase to run pianoteq is like buying a high load big truck, when you have to move only one palet which would fit to some small Transportation vechicle like Renault Kangoo. You don't need for light weigh a truck which can handle 24 tons....

It's just to complicated.

#2410954 - 04/16/15 03:11 PM Re: CUBASE [Re: Amateur Jerry]
ElmerJFudd Offline

Nah. It's not complicated. If you've ever used any of the other DAWs you just need to learn where they put this or that.

If you've never used any, then it's like any tool. You learn how to use it. I guess an analogy would be, teaching your mum to use a cell phone for the first time. The device itself is not complex, but if you never used one before you need to learn both what it Can do as well as How to do it. But when you switch phones, not that big a deal.

#2411073 - 04/16/15 11:15 PM Re: CUBASE [Re: Amateur Jerry]

Hi friends...here's my daily report.

Today, I started from the Steinberg Manual.....

Selected the Control Panel on my computer, verified the Yamaha Steinberg USB Driver was selected. selected the ASIO tab and verified Steinberg UR 12. Selected a buffer size of 256.

Connected the USB to the computer, USB light goes solid. Launched CUBASE, while the program was loading I confirmed the Yamaha Steinberg ASIO.

Called up Devices/Devices Set Up, this time I was able to select Steinberg UR12 in the vst set up window and matched the Buffer Size. For VST Audio I selected the Steinberg USB Driver. Selected Control Panel, the USB drive pops up and the UR 12 In/Out Ports activated.

Selected VST Connections, selected the I/O ports for the UR12.

Both I/O showed up in the windows below the inspector panel (in the project window).

I selected Devices / MIDI Devices and it asked if I wanted PianoTeq, I clicked ok. The Pianoteq screen popped and through the GUI I hit a few keys....Nothing-no sound. I shut everything down, brought up Pianoteq through the UR12 only, and it played. I brought my DP and connected to Pianoteq it played through the UR-12.

I shut everything down, went through the above procedure again, except I followed what lolatu suggested and brought the classic rock template. A keyboard popped up with what seemed to be a synthesizer. I played some keys, nothing!

I shut everything down, re-started as above, this time with DP connected to the computer to Pianoteq. Pressed some keys on the dp and the sound was not going through Cubase / UR-12, it was going through the computer speakers. I tried recording to see if I had an audio out problem, CUBASE would not record.(Yes the record enable was highlighted as was the monitor button).

Friends I appreciate all the advice and inputs that everyone has given. I want to say thank you, but should I put this away? I have learned some about MIDI and USB interfaces etc., but this is just not working. I don't know where to go.

My plan was to purchase a virtual piano and play to the realistic sounds I hear on You Tube and even on this Forum. Some have superb realism. I tried that with Pianoteq and even going through the UR-12, while latency is vastly improved the sound quality is not there. I am pushing it through an audiophile amp and a set of Def Tech speakers. My Kawai CA-63 routed through the same amp system and it blows Pianoteq away. It's not even close. My Kawai isn't as realistic as some of those Synthogy / EWQL / True Keys samples online, but it is far better than anything I hear from Pianoteq. Having read how great a DAW is at improving sound I thought loading CUBASE would help Pianoteq to the realism they advertise, but CUBASE just isn't working.

On paper this all sounded great, but I am learning a valuable lesson.

I don't want to keep bothering people and tying up their time with my troubles.

Unless someone has more suggestions or an alternate system that is much easier to set up and use, would a sampled virtual instrument (ie Synthogy / True Keys) provide me (CD or better) quality sound routed from computer to interface to audio, without the hassles I am going through with CUBASE? Or should I just stick with recording my Kawai on a flash drive or maybe Audacity?

I appreciate any advice.

Thanks

#2411114 - 04/17/15 03:24 AM Re: CUBASE [Re: Amateur Jerry]
dire tonic Offline
1000 Post Club Member

a few thoughts..

There's no need to pre-set the driver in Control Panels - you can choose it AFTER launching Cubase. So, instead of the UR12 drivers, use one of the basic drivers that come as standard with the OS but monitor the headphone-out instead of the UR12. Does that get you anything?

Also, can you see the floating transport bar? (toggle F2 on most versions of Cubase). When you play your keys, you should see the evidence of Midi activity in the bobbing vertical meter towards the right. If not, then Midi isn't getting through.

I'm sure you already know, if you're content to just play the instrument without recording, none of the VIs (Ivory, Galaxy 'D' etc etc) need a host other than the sample player engine they reside in .

What version of Cubase are you using? It would be a simple matter for someone with the same to upload a Cubase project file for you with pianoteq set up in its own track, everything ready to go. It should only be necessary then to set up the Asio in 'devices' and your midi source in the inspector.

#2411167 - 04/17/15 07:16 AM Re: CUBASE [Re: Amateur Jerry]

Dire Tonic,

Thank you for the reply.

I am have CUBASE AI 7.5...

I earlier tried using CUBASE with ASIO4ALL, General Low Latency and No Drivers. I don't get any sound, recording or play. I looked at the transport bar, I have never seen a signal there or on any of the mixer sliders. Even though the mixer sliders will display the appropriate I/O port.

Thanks

#2411172 - 04/17/15 07:51 AM Re: CUBASE [Re: Amateur Jerry]
dire tonic Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Here's a cpr file with one midi track set to pianoteq. This is from the full 7.5 so I'm not sure if you'll be able to load it but have a go.

Check the inspector for your midi input and look at the transport bar (does f2 toggle the transport on/off for you?). You should see a vertical meter moving in the right of the bar to indicate your midi is working. If you don't see it, that must be the problem, rather than the audio.

I've saved this with the generic driver - I don't know if it will load in your system the same way but look in devices/device setup/vst audio system and set it to 'generic low latency' driver. Then make sure that all your browsers are closed and there is no media player of any kind running.

If your midi's working you should now have pianoteq sound coming out of your headphone-out. If that works, change the ASIO over to the UR12 instead.

Any luck?

#2411210 - 04/17/15 08:49 AM Re: CUBASE [Re: Amateur Jerry]
ElmerJFudd Offline

Jerry says the UR-12 and it's drivers work fine on his setup. He has already used it with the Pianoteq demo and his DP hooked up via USB MIDI.

So, I believe the issue is he needs to:
Set the Steinberg USB Audio driver as his I/O in Cubase AI if it isn't already.

Then he has to create an instrument track

Set the track to listen to the DP's MIDI input and load up Pianoteq or Halion One or whatever he chooses as his instrument on that track.

Record a few bars of MIDI on the track with his DP.

And play back. If all is good, IT WORKS!

Then to get a WAV all you have to do is export what you played.

Set your left and right locators - anything between those measures will be exported as audio, looks something like this:

If one of us lived nearby, this could all be explained no problem and you'd be up and running. Since that's not possible, YouTube is your friend.

Setting up your audio io.

Creating and instrument track.

Exporting audio from Cubase.

You can do this, Jerry! I know you can!!!!!
Don't give up. A world of magic and mayhem await!

#2411236 - 04/17/15 10:09 AM Re: CUBASE [Re: Amateur Jerry]
Alexander Borro Offline

Originally Posted By Amateur Jerry
Hi friends,
Per Page 315 of the Cubase Manual, in the MIDI Device Manager, I install the Steinberg ASIO and enter a few channels. In the Patch Bank Command Window I enable edit. But above it there is a readout, Yamaha Steinberg USB ASIO not available. I pull up Pianoteq, I receive a prompt to load the Steinberg ASIO, I get an error message the Steinberg ASIO is not available. Pianoteq will not play.

Just reading the thread again. Perhaps your audio channels and interface are configured properly but the problem is in the area you discuss. I am speculating but is the problem with your MIDI setup somewhere.

I would do the simplest test using the halion and use the virtual keyboard inside the program and try that first, does that produce any sound ?

You haven't really said how you are testing it. Are you using your attached piano or virtual keyboard inside Cubase. IIRC there is very simple template that just uses piano and voice or something, the default will be something like one audio track and one instrument track that will already be setup for you with the Halion SE, press alt-K for the virtual keyboard.

You may need Cubase how to pick it up your piano as a midi device. I am being a bit vague as I don't have it in front of me to check. either way seeing it works with pianoteq alone cubase should have auto picked it up anyway I believe ( provided the piano is switched on and connected before launching Cubase, it will not pick it up if you it do this in reverse I noticed, at least not with my setup anyway.

If your virtual keyboard is working but your real keyboard is not, the following video is for cubase 5 but it still the same, check the steps in there

Good luck smile

#2411393 - 04/17/15 09:04 PM Re: CUBASE [Re: Amateur Jerry]

Thanks for the inputs friends, but I could not go very far..................

To start, I connected the UR-12 to the computer. I connected my DP to the computer. I brought up Pianoteq. The prompt came up asking which ASIO device to select. I selected Steinberg UR-12. I press several keys on the GUI, piano plays through the USB interface to the amp/speakers. I press the keys on the DP, Pianoteq plays through the USB interface to the amp/speakers. Unnoticeable latency and playable.

I shut everything down. This time after power up I bring up CUBASE. Once again, devices menu;device set up I select Yamaha Steinberg ASIO as the VST, click Control Panel, it shows the Steinberg USB driver selected at 512 samples. The I/O Ports for all show active. I go to Devices VST Connections, the I/O ports for Yamaha Steinberg are indicated in each respected bus and ID'd in the Device Port. I go to Devices MIDI Manager, the installed device is the Yamaha Steinberg USB ASIO, all 16 channels are selected. (Overkill I know!). In the project file, Pianoteq is in the #1 channel, the input bus says all MIDI In, the output bus says Yamaha Steinberg USB MIDI Out. I bring up Pianoteq, the prompt came up asking for the ASIO device to select, and error message comes up stating ERROR! Yamaha USB ASIO Device Drivers not available. I press the GUI keys no sound, no slider bar movement on the transport window, nothing in the mix console.

I shut everything down. I pullout the Steinberg install CD, I uninstall the drivers and re-install. I re-start the procedure with just the DP / UR-12 / Pianoteq. The prompt accepts the Yamaha Steinberg drivers and the GUI and DP play through the Amp and Speakers. I do the same exact procedure with CUBASE as indicated above, it's the same results, Drivers not available.

This copy of CUBASE that I have does not work. The screens come up and I can point and click etc but this copy is non functional. I have never heard one note of music whether externally generated or internally generated by one of the templates. Anytime I am trying to interface with a device, I get error messages or nothing.

Sorry ti rant friends, should I send a complaint to Steinberg and hit the delete key?

#2411408 - 04/17/15 10:42 PM Re: CUBASE [Re: Amateur Jerry]
ElmerJFudd Offline

Jerry,

You don't run Pianoteq (stand alone software) and Cubase at the same time.

That's why you are getting the error. The ASIO driver isn't available because Cubase is using it.

Cubase is a VST host. You open the Pianoteq plugin within Cubase itself.

It goes into what is called an instrument track.

So there is a step here that's missing. A concept that is eluding you

Your copy of Cubase AI is not broken.

As was suggested earlier in the thread, you may want to test some of the instruments that come with Cubase first to get used to the concept of instrument tracks. Try Halion. If that works try Pianoteq next.

#2411429 - Yesterday at 01:09 AM Re: CUBASE [Re: Amateur Jerry]

I hear ya!!! What I haven't made clear is when I am in the project file and I click ADD TRACK>VST Instrument> I select PianoTeq and the PianoTeq GUI comes up and an error message pops up with it "No AUDIO ASIO available. When I clear the message and tried to install the Steinberg USB ASIO I would get a second error message.

This is what lead me down the path of bringing Pianoteq up as a standalone and verifying that it was working. My reasoning was to verify Pianoteq, UR-12, and the DP were talking.

I believe you are Halion SE 01 (it comes up with a keyboard and gui that looks like a synth. I press the keys and no volume / nothing. I look at the mix console and transport window and what we audiophiles call vu meters there is no movement indicating sound when I press the key.

I am still awaiting that first sound from Cubase, live or recorded.

Thanks

#2411438 - Yesterday at 02:40 AM Re: CUBASE [Re: Amateur Jerry]
dire tonic Offline
1000 Post Club Member

- did you try opening the cpr file I uploaded a few posts back?

In the inspector, in the field just below the label 'no track preset', what does it show?

#2411463 - Yesterday at 05:56 AM Re: CUBASE [Re: Amateur Jerry]
lolatu Offline
500 Post Club Member

Try downloading latest driver from Steinberg website rather than the one on the disc.

Also try posting on the Steinberg forum and see if they have any ideas.

#2411488 - Yesterday at 08:48 AM Re: CUBASE [Re: lolatu]
Alexander Borro Offline

Are you running Cubase with an administrator account, or a power user that has full admin rights ? At least it keeps things simple and should do so as so components may not be accessible. With a standard account and if you have UAC enabled = probably asking for trouble unless you understand how to configure it properly for such situations.

Originally Posted By lolatu
Try downloading latest driver from Steinberg website rather than the one on the disc.

Also try posting on the Steinberg forum and see if they have any ideas.

yes, already suggested it. Worth checking the support pages too. It may that cubase itself needs an update too for win 8 which he is using.

https://www.steinberg.net/nc/en/support/...windows-81.html

Edited by Alexander Borro (Yesterday at 08:48 AM)

#2411616 - Yesterday at 06:25 PM Re: CUBASE [Re: Amateur Jerry]
ElmerJFudd Offline

I was under the impression (from PM) that Bill already owns a Kawai CA-63. That he already has its connected to his PC via USB and that he already has Pianoteq standalone (demo) working with the Kawai inputting MIDI and the UR-12 delivering audio back. So clearly the driver for the UR-12 and the UR-12 itself are working fine.

I just can't see any reason why he has been unsuccessful getting audio out of Cubase... unless, does the application require activation???

Here is the most recent version of Cubase AI 6 as well as an update for Halion Sonic SE 1.6

Here is the most recent driver for the UR-12 as well as getting started documentation.

There is plenty of information in this thread to have this up and running. At this point, I would suggest (as has been mentioned before) you should start the conversation with the largest body of Cubase users who may have stumbled across your conundrum before. Forums @ Steinberg.net

Cubase AI is no harder or easier to wrap ones head around from the rest of the DAWs. The reason you're toying with Cubase AI is because you have access to it, it's free, and you are already sort of getting to know your way around it, even if you have yet to be successful. If this is something that you want to do, again mentioned before, there is going to be a learning curve up front.

#2411830 - 20 minutes 56 seconds ago Re: CUBASE [Re: Amateur Jerry]

Hi friends,

I am running.... Pianoteq loaded and I played both by GUI and from my Kawai. Due to the PianoTeq trial running in 20 minute segments, I brought the Haleon SE and played the acoustic grand to try some things out. Pianoteq sounded much better through CUBASE than it did as a standalone. I have a lot to learn.

Thanks for all the help.

#2411833 - 2 minutes 16 seconds ago Re: CUBASE [Re: Amateur Jerry]
lolatu Offline
500 Post Club Member

So what was the problem and what fixed it?

Moderator:  Piano World 
Shop our Store for Music Lovers!
PianoSupplies.com is Piano World's Online Store
Please visit our store today.
circle of 5ths coaster
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Hal Leonard Teacher VIP
Hal Leonard Teacher VIP Your Source for Piano Music
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Simple Piano Sheet Music for Andy Griffith Show
by pianomise
04/19/15 05:12 PM
playing by ear
by iamanders
04/19/15 04:27 PM
midi keyboard controller as complement to digital piano
by toddy
04/19/15 04:10 PM
Need help treating my room & worried about hearing damage!
by Markarian
04/19/15 03:15 PM
Group lessons
by Angela62213
04/19/15 03:03 PM
What's Hot!!
Trade Regrets: Gary Trafton - Piano Rep
--------------------
Historic Piano Documents
--------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Forum Stats
78,941 Registered Members
44 Forums
163,360 Topics
2,397,573 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2015 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission