Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
139 registered (36251, anamnesis, armani, Albunea, 32 invisible), 1392 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#2413725 - 04/25/15 03:39 AM Best Steinway Virtual Piano
carlspost Offline

Loc: Australia
Hi All,

At the risk of opening a big can of worms.... I was hoping for a short list of what are considered the top 3 or 4 Steinway virtual pianos available today. The only two requirements are that they have ability to half pedal, and are from a full 9ft concert piano size. Also it would be great if they came in a stand alone version.... It will be used for classical piano music so will of course need to be very realistic. All opinions are welcome! Thanks.

(ads) Sweetwater / Roland
Special Financing on Digital Keyboards

Click Here

#2413730 - 04/25/15 04:12 AM Re: Best Steinway Virtual Piano [Re: carlspost]
jefinho Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
For me, in this particular order:
1) Ivory American D
2) Ivory German D
3) Galaxy Vintage D

#2413738 - 04/25/15 05:13 AM Re: Best Steinway Virtual Piano [Re: jefinho]
Digitalguy Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Switzerland
Originally Posted By jefinho
1) Ivory American D
2) Ivory German D
3) Galaxy Vintage D

Absolutely agree with this order, and I would add the Grandeur as very close contender to the 3rd place.
In Ivory II German, I particularly like the bass, but it's a very good piano overall, and what a treat to be able to have it on ipad too, thanks to Korg.
Ivory II American is in my opinion not just the best Steinway, but he best virtual piano on the market.
As for the vintage D, which has been around for longer, it's probably the most popular on this forum and I am certain many will rate it first, but in my opinion it's not up to the 2 Ivory II.
Having said that, much depends on the audio output you use. With some headphones / external speakers / DP speakers some pianos sound better than others and vice-versa..... That's also why there are so many different opinions.
Roland FP-4F, Korg Kross 61, iRig Keys Pro, Focal Spirit Pro, Shure SRH240A, RME Babyface, M-Track Plus, Roland DuoCapture, iPad Air, iLoud, Ivory II ACD, Galaxy Vintage D, Galaxy Steinway, TrueKeys American, VILabs Ravenscroft, Kawai-Ex Pro, The Grand 2, SampleTekk Black, Addictive Keys, Ezkeys

#2414335 - 04/26/15 09:35 PM Re: Best Steinway Virtual Piano [Re: carlspost]
login Offline

The new NI Steinway , the grandeur, was made by Galaxy too and sounds quite good.

Also there is a new one by Soniccouture called The hammer smith which seems quite good.

#2414341 - 04/26/15 09:49 PM Re: Best Steinway Virtual Piano [Re: carlspost]
AZ_Astro Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Tempe, Arizona
To me the Ivory II products still stand tall above all others. They are the virtual pianos that I use daily.

FYI - I and a few others still prefer Ivory II German D to the Ivory II American D. But the price and packaging of the American D product make it very appealing (if you can get past the iLok issue).

3rd place for me is either the Ravenscroft or the Galaxy Vintage D. I love the playability of the Galaxy product but I have not been able to tweak it to my overall liking sound-wise.

The other six or eight products that I own have some limited appeal but I do not use them regularly anymore.

The new Native Instruments / Galaxy Definitive Piano Collection looks promising but I will wait for awhile to see how they settle into the marketplace.

Edited by AZ_Astro (04/26/15 09:55 PM)

#2414827 - 04/28/15 04:01 AM Re: Best Steinway Virtual Piano [Re: login]
Thomas B Offline

Originally Posted By login
Also there is a new one by Soniccouture called The hammer smith which seems quite good.

No key sympathetic resonance?! Nah...

#2415317 - 04/29/15 11:47 AM Re: Best Steinway Virtual Piano [Re: Digitalguy]
piaudio Offline

Originally Posted By Digitalguy
Originally Posted By jefinho
1) Ivory American D
2) Ivory German D
3) Galaxy Vintage D

Absolutely agree with this order, and I would add the Grandeur as very close contender to the 3rd place.
In Ivory II German, I particularly like the bass, but it's a very good piano overall, and what a treat to be able to have it on ipad too, thanks to Korg.
Ivory II American is in my opinion not just the best Steinway, but he best virtual piano on the market.
As for the vintage D, which has been around for longer, it's probably the most popular on this forum and I am certain many will rate it first, but in my opinion it's not up to the 2 Ivory II.
Having said that, much depends on the audio output you use. With some headphones / external speakers / DP speakers some pianos sound better than others and vice-versa..... That's also why there are so many different opinions.

Audiotechnica ATH-M40x beats all other headphones as being the most accurate in produce as original sound source through dummy hearing tests. Even the waveform is almost similar to the original source.

#2415319 - 04/29/15 11:58 AM Re: Best Steinway Virtual Piano [Re: Digitalguy]
MacMacMac Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: North Carolina
Digitalguy: I like the Grandeur, too. I use it all the time.
I would add the Grandeur as very close contender to the 3rd place.
But have you noticed how the bass notes "swell" when you step on the pedal? It's very unnatural. I can reduce that effect by reducing the Resonance setting. But then I lose something across the rest of the range. Annoying.

piaudio: Not sure how you get this:
Originally Posted By piaudio
Audiotechnica ATH-M40x beats all other headphones as being the most accurate in produce as original sound source through dummy hearing tests. Even the waveform is almost similar to the original source.
In audio work, accuracy is a tough nut to measure. The makers of many/most speakers and headphones make claims about accuracy. But they offer no objective measure. So I treat it as just a bunch of marketing flim-flam.

#2415323 - 04/29/15 12:03 PM Re: Best Steinway Virtual Piano [Re: MacMacMac]
piaudio Offline

There a proof if you want to hear it.

https://soundcloud.com/sonic-sense-pro-a...headphones-test

https://soundcloud.com/sonic-sense-pro-a...headphones-test

Originally Posted By MacMacMac
Digitalguy: I like the Grandeur, too. I use it all the time.
I would add the Grandeur as very close contender to the 3rd place.
But have you noticed how the bass notes "swell" when you step on the pedal? It's very unnatural. I can reduce that effect by reducing the Resonance setting. But then I lose something across the rest of the range. Annoying.

piaudio: Not sure how you get this:
Originally Posted By piaudio
In audio work, accuracy is a tough nut to measure. The makers of many/most speakers and headphones make claims about accuracy. But they offer no objective measure. So I treat it as just a bunch of marketing flim-flam.

#2415330 - 04/29/15 12:20 PM Re: Best Steinway Virtual Piano [Re: piaudio]
MacMacMac Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: North Carolina
What are we to learn from those recordings? No definition of "accuracy" has been offered. But more importantly:

Assuming the same source material was used in both recordings, we're getting sound from ...
A: a pair of headphones (the ones being evaluated)
B: captured by microphone unknown
C: processed by audio equipment unknown
D: digitized in some fashion
E: replayed in a destination audio system
F: through any random set of speakers or cans

If the intent is to measure the "accuracy" of item A, how can we tolerate the presence of B, C, D, E, and F? What are those items doing to the sound?

In the end, it's all subjective. The manufacturer might have a way to exclude items B/C/D/E/F from a test. But we do not.

#2415333 - 04/29/15 12:32 PM Re: Best Steinway Virtual Piano [Re: MacMacMac]
piaudio Offline

Glad you ask it! For you to find out and for us to know, start here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnK1Gq7txYA
and probably ask a few questions to SSP team, I and maybe other folks curious to know your findings.

What are we to learn from those recordings? No definition of "accuracy" has been offered. But more importantly:

Assuming the same source material was used in both recordings, we're getting sound from ...

If the intent is to measure the "accuracy" of item A, how can we tolerate the presence of B, C, D, E, and F? What are those items doing to the sound?

In the end, it's all subjective. The manufacturer might have a way to exclude items B/C/D/E/F from a test. But we do not.

Edited by piaudio (04/29/15 12:34 PM)

#2415365 - 04/29/15 02:28 PM Re: Best Steinway Virtual Piano [Re: carlspost]
Corvus Corax Offline

Pianoteq D4.

Edited by Corvus Corax (04/29/15 02:36 PM)

#2415382 - 04/29/15 03:04 PM Re: Best Steinway Virtual Piano [Re: Corvus Corax]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By Corvus Corax
Pianoteq D4.

While this is probably my favoirite VST piano sound, i think the ivory comes closer to the real Steinways.. This one however is more fun to play..

#2415391 - 04/29/15 03:28 PM Re: Best Steinway Virtual Piano [Re: Bachus]
Alexander Borro Offline

Loc: UK

I think the key is that it gives a relative comparison to you phones you are using. Clearly when you wearing your cheap iphone earbuds you are not going to make them sound like a sennheiser HD 800 and get an idea what it will sound like.

FWIW, I think they do give a fairly good indicator having used it myself a few times for studio monitors when I was buying them. These comparisons will give an idea how a headphone may come out in terms of EQ and emphasis on bass, mids, teble etc. but ultimately it has its limits. I think sonic sense would the first to admit that

FWIW just now I listened to the Audio technica MTH50x track on my senns HD598, I then listened to the reference track on the MTH50x, it gives a fairly decent impression I would say. smile

FWIW, I find the senns 598 is a very good match for painoteq and many piano tones/software, because they are so laid back and smooth and they take that harshness away. Works nice for the Ivory American too and are fairly neutral sounding with a fairly good flat consistent response. You can listen for hours on these things and turn them up and not get fatigue.

For music in general they can sometimes arguably be a bit boring some might say (including me) and not as in your face as some, and even the 598 is a little more forwards than the HD650/600, which for me is a good thing as it is closer to what I like, though the quality of the HD600/650 is better I would say, but you need amps to drive them.

In any case, in their price ranges the HD598 and ath50x are good jack of all trades phones I find in their respective open and closed categories, which is why I own both laugh ( btw the ath40 is more neutral, but I think the ath50 sounds better and can be EQd anyway for a bit less bass if needed to be like the 40).

The MTH50x are better for fast music and bit more bass response, the senns are better at sound staging, less edgy, less aggressive, which is important for piano tone IMO, but both, whatever you throw at them sounds good.

IMHO, for evaluating piano software comparisons I'd pick a decent full size open back headphone with as decent flat response you can get your hands on, but I am a little spoiled for choice getting to try quite a few these days in the last couple of years, it has become a little hobby of mine.
Software: Ivory American D, Pianoteq, The Giant, Cubase 7 elements.
My struggles: https://soundcloud.com/alexander-borro

#2415416 - 04/29/15 04:41 PM Re: Best Steinway Virtual Piano [Re: carlspost]
twl Offline

1) Pianoteq D4 (Daily Preset is fine)

I encourage the OP to download the free trial to check out Pianoteq directly. Didn't put a #2 or #3 because I rarely bother with Ivory American Concert D, Ivory German D ver 2, Galaxy Steinway or Vintage D.

#2415428 - 04/29/15 05:21 PM Re: Best Steinway Virtual Piano [Re: carlspost]
Frédéric L Offline

Loc: France
I have Pianoteq, TrueKeys American and Ivory American Concert D, and Ivory American Concert D is my favorite. I do also like the Ivory German D (a warmer sound) and like to have the choice.

#2415614 - 04/30/15 08:47 AM Re: Best Steinway Virtual Piano [Re: MacMacMac]
sullivang Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Sydney, Australia
re: the Grandeur
But have you noticed how the bass notes "swell" when you step on the pedal?

FWIW, I hear only a bit of swelling, but no more than the rest of the notes, and it doesn't bother me in the slightest. This is using the default settings. I have no idea how much swelling is authentic.

Greg.

#2415619 - 04/30/15 08:55 AM Re: Best Steinway Virtual Piano [Re: carlspost]
sullivang Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Sydney, Australia
HOWEVER, repeated bass notes holding the sustain pedal down do swell too much, yes.

Greg.

#2415858 - 04/30/15 09:08 PM Re: Best Steinway Virtual Piano [Re: carlspost]
Skylover Offline

Try the Steiwnay samples from Imperfect Samples. They are very, very realistic.

#2416156 - 05/01/15 02:47 PM Re: Best Steinway Virtual Piano [Re: carlspost]
rnaple Offline

Silver Supporter until April 24 2014

Loc: Rocky Mountains
I have to ask.... On the GermanD IvoryII. Do you find that it loses hammer noise at too high a level? I'd say at about mp. Maybe even m?
Is the AmericanD IvoryII different than the German in this respect?

#2416172 - 05/01/15 03:23 PM Re: Best Steinway Virtual Piano [Re: rnaple]
Frédéric L Offline

Loc: France
Originally Posted By rnaple
I have to ask.... On the GermanD IvoryII. Do you find that it loses hammer noise at too high a level? I'd say at about mp. Maybe even m?
Is the AmericanD IvoryII different than the German in this respect?

I propose you to judge by yourself : here are 2 records of a C4, velocity 64, default settings** :

http://www.sinerj.org/~loyer/piano/C4-vel64-AmericanConcertD.mp3

http://www.sinerj.org/~loyer/piano/C4-vel64-GermanConcertD.mp3

**Among the settings, I can find Pedal Noise, Key Noise but no Hammer Noise.

#2416242 - 05/01/15 07:23 PM Re: Best Steinway Virtual Piano [Re: Frédéric L]
rnaple Offline

Silver Supporter until April 24 2014

Loc: Rocky Mountains
Originally Posted By Frédéric L

**Among the settings, I can find Pedal Noise, Key Noise but no Hammer Noise.

Thank you for the reply. Have to admit it doesn't show me a lot.
I am still a 'beginner'. I'm hoping to use a good Steinway to help me in learning. From my experience with the GermanD, it does have more touch to it than the others in Ivory. I very much play with touch. Teacher even commented on it.
I might just have to take the plunge on the AmericanD.

I noticed the lack of hammer noise setting. Gee.. Pianoteq has one. But ... no thanks...

#2417314 - 05/05/15 07:44 AM Re: Best Steinway Virtual Piano [Re: carlspost]
carlspost Offline

Loc: Australia
Hi All,

And thanks for your input on this question... I probably should have prefaced my original post with the fact that I am not a sound engineer by any means. I just know what I like but cant always give a technical reason. For those of you with a similar background, I found this fantastic demo on youtube that compares all (most of?) the leading Steinway virtual pianos in their RAW form. There are three videos in total called the 'Ultimate Piano Shootout'. Its well worth a listen if you are not yet decided on which one you prefer... Here is the link https://youtu.be/gwJnyyNQ4hw

#2417441 - 05/05/15 03:35 PM Re: Best Steinway Virtual Piano [Re: carlspost]
johnlewisgrant Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: canada
Originally Posted By carlspost
Hi All,

And thanks for your input on this question... I probably should have prefaced my original post with the fact that I am not a sound engineer by any means. I just know what I like but cant always give a technical reason. For those of you with a similar background, I found this fantastic demo on youtube that compares all (most of?) the leading Steinway virtual pianos in their RAW form. There are three videos in total called the 'Ultimate Piano Shootout'. Its well worth a listen if you are not yet decided on which one you prefer... Here is the link https://youtu.be/gwJnyyNQ4hw

Don't let that test be your guide, just a starting place, but not really all that accurate!!

Agreed, Ivory American is one of the better all-around Steinway samples: a compromise between "playability", on the one hand, and "reasonably accurate piano sound," on the other.

But beware: Ivory American cannot be resold; True Keys American (Steinway) on the other hand, CAN be resold.

Also be advised that a much more accurate Steinway piano sound than any of the above mentioned Steinway samples is the "Orchestral Tools" Steinway sample. But it is a "scoring" piano sample, which means that its main goal is not playability but "fool-the-listener" sound quality. Inotherwords, you take the midi result of your performance on the Ivory American and play that midi file via the "Orchestral Tools" Steinway and you'll hear something quite a bit better sounding than the Ivory, or any other sampled Steinway on the market. But I would NEVER recommend the "Orchestral Tools" Steinway as a piano to-be-played. Useless for that.

That's the problem with the Steinway samples....the playable ones are a halfway house between "playable", on one hand, and "realistic sounding", on the other: not as playable as a really quick and tight sample like Pianoteq. But still more realistic sounding (to my ears) than Pianoteq.

Some people don't care hugely about the sonic aspect, they just a supremely playable sample. So Pianoteq is a no-brainer for them.

There's a third category, which applies to folks like me. I want the best sound in my samples, because I only ever use them for midi replay. For PLAYING, I'll use my lightweight Kawai ES 100. I just don't look for playability and accurate sound in the same package. At least, not in Steinway samples currently on the market.

I think the Yamaha piano samples are, in fact, just a little closer to the holy grail of playability plus super-accurate sound. Samples like the Production Grand Yamaha are, on a good system, extremely accurate copies of Yamaha Concert Grands, AND, they are still playable.

Not sure we're there yet with Steinway sampled pianos.

WTC Book 2: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLP5BZzcdRkq0zO0dfrE3ZIGMcQTQQ9XTj
WTC Book 1: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLP5BZzcdRkq21rE5SoYC33Nxltdam8TPG

#2418031 - 05/07/15 01:20 PM Re: Best Steinway Virtual Piano [Re: carlspost]
slobajudge Online   content

I have almost all virtual pianos, Ivory American D is the best Steinway piano vst. I play on real Steinway next to Ivory American D, and this is it, close as it gets. In my opinion, the best piano VST is, without question, VSL Vienna imperial. No one piano vst come close to VSL Vienna for anyone who wants to play the most realistic digital solo grand piano sound.
Second is Ivory American D, then Ivory German D, and then others, like Galaxy D, etc...

#2418033 - 05/07/15 01:34 PM Re: Best Steinway Virtual Piano [Re: slobajudge]
johnlewisgrant Offline
500 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By slobajudge
I have almost all virtual pianos, Ivory American D is the best Steinway piano vst. I play on real Steinway next to Ivory American D, and this is it, close as it gets. In my opinion, the best piano VST is, without question, VSL Vienna imperial. No one piano vst come close to VSL Vienna for anyone who wants to play the most realistic digital solo grand piano sound.
Second is Ivory American D, then Ivory German D, and then others, like Galaxy D, etc...

Just to be clear, are you saying VSL Vienna (a Bosendorfer sample) is the "best" to play, the "best" to to make a recording with or the best of both worlds: in other words, the Holy Grail?

In deference to Pianoteq, and to the better hardware keyboard samples (Kawai, Yamaha, Roland), these might not sound exactly like pianos, but they can definitely be more rewarding to play than most samples on the market!!!

I think you have to make the distinction really, really clear between the experience of "playing" usually with headphones or speakers that you trust or like, and just "listening" after the fact: the "does it sound like a recording of a real piano" test...

These are two totally different experiences.

Now I'm off to listen to the VSL Bos again. There was a lot of hype, but I couldn't imagine fooling good ears with the sound of the VSL Bos, at least, not on the material posted at their web site.

Still, it might be fun to play.

#2418054 - 05/07/15 02:54 PM Re: Best Steinway Virtual Piano [Re: carlspost]
slobajudge Online   content

Maybe you overthink a little about piano vst. VSL vienna imperial is the most realistic piano compare to acoustic, to play, to hear. If you want something for mix or live stage with band, then most of people have different opinion what piano vst sounds the best for particular needs. Ivory American D is almost impossible to recognize as a sample when recording it in the mix. I don`t use piano vst for recording in the mix with other instruments, only solo recording, I am very pleased with VSL vienna, but also with Ivory American D. When I want to play solo live and want to enjoy especially for classical music, VSL vienna is my choice. I play them all on good different speakers, nothing sounds that full and realistic as VSL Vienna. Compare to that, Ivory American D lacking half of resonance and power, and feels empty on higher notes. Pianoteq have impressive technical capabilities, excellent for live stage with band, or recording with band, but for solo playing or recording it doesn`t sound like serious piano, and is nowhere near quality of sound VSL or Ivory.

Edited by slobajudge (05/07/15 02:56 PM)

#2418107 - 05/07/15 06:40 PM Re: Best Steinway Virtual Piano [Re: slobajudge]
johnlewisgrant Offline
500 Post Club Member

Maybe you overthink a little about piano vst. VSL vienna imperial is the most realistic piano compare to acoustic, to play, to hear.

"Overthinking" the purchase of a piano sample...????

No. No. No.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

p.s. VSL on their Bos sample...

"The most realistic sampled piano ever created."

Indeed.

WTC Book 2: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLP5BZzcdRkq0zO0dfrE3ZIGMcQTQQ9XTj
WTC Book 1: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLP5BZzcdRkq21rE5SoYC33Nxltdam8TPG

#2418120 - 05/07/15 08:10 PM Re: Best Steinway Virtual Piano [Re: johnlewisgrant]
dmd Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Pennsylvania
Originally Posted By johnlewisgrant
Maybe you overthink a little about piano vst. VSL vienna imperial is the most realistic piano compare to acoustic, to play, to hear.

"Overthinking" the purchase of a piano sample...????

No. No. No.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

I could not agree more.

The hype and the fantastic demos combine to give the impression that the product is the most fantastic sound ever.

Then, you take the plunge and buy it ...

Result ? Eh ... not bad ... but never quite as fantastic as you had hoped (expected ?).

I have a few of them and they each have their good points and bad points. None have ever surpassed my expectations.

And, to spend $100 is one thing ... but $500 ? That is quite another.

Current: ES7, Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 audio device, SennHeiser HD555 Phones, Focal CMS 40 Powered Monitors, Ravenscroft275, Ivory II American Concert D, Pianoteq 5

#2418147 - 05/07/15 08:59 PM Re: Best Steinway Virtual Piano [Re: carlspost]
johnlewisgrant Offline
500 Post Club Member

What we ought to do is a pianoworld piano sample "competition."

Take any midi file for solo piano that's publicly accessible and not copyrighted (Jazz, Rock, Classical, etc... doesn't matter) , and let's all take our best shot with it. Put our efforts up on Soundcloud or whatever. See which folks tend to prefer. Limit samples to Steinways, or maybe have no limits on sample type.

And you can mess with the midi file, if you need to, because every sample has different requirements. One midi file doesn't fit all. Just post the file when you're done with it. And post your sample type and settings, ....not right away, but once folks have had a chance to chime in.

Make it a blind test, in a way.

No measure of "playability", but a great measure of sound quality of different favorite samples "as recorded".

For example.... in the second URL below are TWO different piano samples playing the same prelude... #16...

I actually can't choose between them, but I can sure tell you what makes them different as piano samples!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Piano World 
(ad) Yamaha CP4 Rebate
Yamaha CP4 Rebate
Shop our Store for Music Lovers!
PianoSupplies.com is Piano World's Online Store
Please visit our store today.
Composer Statuettes
(ads) PD - WNG - MH
Mason & Hamlin Piano Factory Tours
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
New Topics - Multiple Forums
What to check for when buying a used DP?
by Nimi1
05/22/15 05:40 PM
String levelling issue?
by Chris Warren
05/22/15 04:59 PM
Someone PLEASE tell me this is a joke...
by Svenno
05/22/15 03:42 PM
Looking for a short showpiece for an encore
by Svenno
05/22/15 03:01 PM
What is "Playing by ear"?
by Albunea
05/22/15 02:26 PM
What's Hot!!
New Forum for Selling Your Products or Services
--------------------
Historic Piano Documents
--------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Forum Stats
79,377 Registered Members
44 Forums
164,252 Topics
2,409,299 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2015 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission