2022 our 25th year online!

Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 3 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments.
Over 100,000 members from around the world.
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Who's Online Now
60 members (danno858, BadSanta, danbot3, Animisha, Burkhard, aphexdisklavier, benkeys, 11 invisible), 1,830 guests, and 265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 18 of 18 1 2 16 17 18

Gold Supporter until March 1 2014
7000 Post Club Member

7000 Post Club Member
Originally Posted by zrtf90
30. CASINITALY (Cheryl) - Morning Prayer
The piece is still young in your fingers, Cheryl, but you have all you need now to let this piece blossom. Your tempo should pick up as those tricky changes become more comfortable and the advice others have given will help the second half to flow more. It's worth playing just the melody every so often to establish a more natural tempo and it will help you to not lose sight of it when the number of voices increases.

Thank you Richard! I always appreciate your feedback!
It has been about a month since I recorded, maybe a bit more, and I'm seeing a bit of an improvement even in this time. Elaine's advice for the left hand has been working nicely, though I aim for more improvement - and I'll try your idea of just playing the melody.
I have been able to pick up the tempo a little, and look forward to getting this little gem up to a better standard for the future, It will definitely stay on my list.

[Linked Image]
18 ABF Recitals, Order of the Red Dot
European Piano Parties - Brussels, Lisbon, Lucern, Milan, Malaga, St. Goar
Themed recitals: Grieg and Great American Songbook

Gold Subscriber
500 Post Club Member
Gold Subscriber
500 Post Club Member
Thank you, Cat_W!

And on behalf of those of us who chose Einaudi's music for this Recital, thank you briangmoore. How gratifying if our efforts have excited you to try some of his pieces.

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]Quarterly recitals from #38

My Yamaha C3 and Kawai ES110 with Pianoteq: the best of both worlds?
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
Originally Posted by briangmoore

I'm still listening to Recital 39--wish I had time to do more comments, but here is something overdue: the Einaudi pieces:

02. MarieJ -- In Principio
10. Monica K. -- Ora
25. Medden (Simon) -- Dietro Casa
45. Inlanding - Glen -- Indaco

(...)

briangmoore, for some reason you forgot to include my piece on that wonderful list:
31. CarlosCC -- Dietro L'Incanto

Anyway, I suppose you heard it, so thanks so much for you comment. thumb

[Linked Image]
SoundCloud | Youtube
Self-taught since Dec2009
"Don't play what's there, play what's not there."
B
B

Yes, exactly, sorry!!!!!

They were all excellent. Somewhere in my head the idea lodged that the total was four, don't know why! Thanks. Yes, I greatly enjoyed them all!

Here is my next batch of comments:

11. Riddler (Ed) - Georgia On My Mind
Love it! Great performance! Keep up the good work! :-)

12. Pianogrlnw (Ellen) - Prelude in C# Minor, Op 2 No 3
Top! Love the piece and your performance! I can image that this was hard to learn, but you are doing very well!

13. Greener / Jeff Green - Love theme from "Les parapluies de Cherbourg"
Such a sweet piece! Very well done!

14. AZ_Astro - The Deserted Castle
Well done! One could really picture a lonely castle that has been full of life in former times. :-)

15. timmyab - Siciliano
It's so enjoyable to listen to you! You are doing a great job to show the melody!

16. briandx - Henlopen Shores
Well done the composition and the performance! :-)

17. Sam S - Irish Tune from County Derry
It's so great to have such a variety in the recital. You are doing a great job! Keep up the good work!

18. Whizbang (Chris) - Weeping Willow
Tapping my feet! It's such fun and pleasure to listen to you! Thank you also for sharing the video! Do you use an app that turns the pages automatically?

19. Newbert - When Sunny Gets Blue/Misty (Medley)
Very relaxing! Love it! :-)

20. sinophilia - To a Wild Rose
That's a fine and sweet piece! Great performance!

21. Ganddalf - Song without Words Op.62. no.1
Simply wonderful: the piece and your performance! :-) I just newly started to learn two songs without words!

22. Jazztpt (Russ) - For Emily Kate
Congrats on your new piece and your granddaughter! That's a great way to welcome a family member.

23. Teodor - A Brief Stroll Through Wonderland
The title is matching the piece nicely! :-)

24. Medden (Simon) - Dietro Casa
Well done! Very relaxing to listen to you!

25. Kenan - Bagatelle in A minor WoO 59 "Fur Elise"
Only 7 months at the piano! Wow, that's impressive!

26. SandTiger - The Southwind (variation)
Well done! Thank you for sharing! Can you still play it on your pennywhistle?

More to come!

W
2000 Post Club Member
Online Content
2000 Post Club Member
W
Originally Posted by Cat_W
Tapping my feet! It's such fun and pleasure to listen to you! Thank you also for sharing the video! Do you use an app that turns the pages automatically?

I don't. The iPad app I use (ForScore) supports Bluetooth and there are Bluetooth foot pedals that you can use to turn the page. I use an AirTurn pedal.

Whizbang
amateur ragtime pianist
https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeschala
Originally Posted by Whizbang

I don't. The iPad app I use (ForScore) supports Bluetooth and there are Bluetooth foot pedals that you can use to turn the page. I use an AirTurn pedal.

Thank you for the info!

Here is my next batch:

27. chopinoholic (Paul de Koning) - Prelude op.28 no.2 A minor and no.17 A flat major
Wonderful: the pieces and your performance! Love it!

28. Zerlina - Sonatina in C, Op 39, No 1 Movement 3: Allegro
Congrats on your first recital! Well done! I'm looking forward to the next movements.

29. UnderConstruction - Nocturne 20 in C# minor
Great performance of a lovely piece! I really enjoyed listening to you! :-)

30. CASINITALY (Cheryl) - Morning Prayer
Wow, you are doing a great job to play it in such a balanced way! I can image how hard this is. Fantastic!

31. CarlosCC - Dietro L'Incanto
Very relaxing! Well done! :-)

32. joangolfing - C Minor Prelude BWV934
Very neatly and well structured played! Hope you are having a great Bach Piano Party!

33. jotur-Cathy Turner - You're a Grand Old Flag
Very well done! One can really feel that you are playing with lots of joy! Hope your gigs went well too!

34. blackjack1777 - Amazing Grace
Really good result for only 11 months playing. Keep up the good work!

35. gingko2 - Romanian Dance #4, Sz.56
Lovely piece and great performance! Well done! :-)

36. outo - Impromptu op. 5-6
Wonderful! Haven't heard this piece before! Great performance!

37. barbaram - Pachelbel Canon in D
My heart always leaps when this is on the classic radio! Love the piece and your performance!

38. Yamaha G3 & P-80 Mike White - Shangri-La
Very relaxing music! Thank you! :-)

40. Anne H - Adios Nonino/Oblivion
Great performance and pieces! I always think that my family must be happy too when I move on to new pieces! ;-)

More to come!

And more comments from me:

41. Copper - Fly Me to the Moon
Very done! Played nicely and calm! :-)

42. Tom Christian - Romanze from Sonatina in G
Great performance and piece! Keep up the good work!

43. ElaineAllegro - Mazurka Opus 63 No. 3 in C# minor
Wow, this was beautiful! Thank you! I enjoyed listening very much! :-)

44. Andy Platt - Cry me a River
Nice arrangement and well played! Thanks!

45. Inlanding - Glen - Indaco
Very relaxing music! Great performance!

46. briangmoore - Sarabande, French Suite #2
Bach is so great! I'm learning the French Suite #5 at the moment! And yes, it's difficult especially in a self-taught way. Have you considered to let a teacher guide you? I'm sure the enjoyment you feel playing Bach will raise even more with a teacher on your side. :-)

47. Alexander Borro - One Small Tree
Congrats on you sweet composition! Very well played! Liked it a lot!

48. daveindenton - Danny Boy
Well done! Keep up the good work! :-)

49. MaryBee - Etude Op.10 No. 3
You are right the middle part is looking insane in the scores! But you had enough fingers! Well done!

50. lyricmudra - Prelude Op. 11 No. 1
Wow! That's impressive! I really enjoyed listening a lot! :-)

More to come!

And my final batch of comments (sorry for being so slow this time):

51. Schubertian - Nocturne, B Major, Op 62 # 1
Wow! What a joy to listen to your performance!

52. noobpianist90 - Divertimento in G Major Hob. XVI:8 - 1. Allegro
Great performance! Neat and clean! Keep up the good work!

53. doctor_S - Chopin Prelude op28 no1
Congrats on your first memorized piece! Good job! :-)

54. Piano_Primo_1 - ROMANCE
Interessting arrangement. But I prefer the piano version!

55. Dru Morgan - The Entertainer
Well done for only 6 months playing! Keep up the good work!

56. Moonsh1ne - Little Prelude In C minor BWV 999
Oh, you are bringing back memories for me! This was one of the first Bach pieces I learned with my teacher when I restarted the piano as an adult. :-) Very nicely played both the slower and the faster version! But please give the listener/viewer a bit more time to let the piece really end before jumping up to hit the button to end the recording! ;-)

57. 8 Octaves - Minuet in G Minor
Very well done! Didn't know Stoelzel before! Thank you!

58. AndrewJCW - Triad Blues
Cool! A true fun piece! :-)

59. BillM - Every Breath You Take
Wow! That was fantastic! You have a great voice and play really good! Love it!

60. raubucho, real name: Ralph - Colorful Sonatina: I. Sunshine Yellow, II. Dreamy Sky Blue, III. Happy Red
Good job for only 4 months at the piano! Keep up the good work!

61. Pathbreaker - Intermezzo in F minor
Wow, what a fine piece! Fantastic performance! That's a great way to end a wonderful recital #39!

Sorry for the long wait before I finally came around to thank you! I feel so flattered about all your comments. :-) And thank you also mentioning points to improve on! I'll take them to heart and will work on them!

Originally Posted by MarieJ

39. Cat_W (Katharina Wittfeld) - Venetian Boat Song op.30/6
Another piece that is new to me. It’s way beyond my level so I’m not qualified to comment but I’m impressed!

Thank you! :-)

Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

Thanks Cat! I think your optimism payed off! I haven't heard this before, but its beautiful. If you are going to work on it more, see if you could play the left hand softer... it will bring out the legato more and also allow your right hand to sing more.

Thank you! And you are right that I've to get it more balanced between the hands! Have to work on this more!!!

Originally Posted by Anne H

39. Cat_W:
Your hard work paid off, as this sounds great. You’ve got that nice melancholy feel that it is supposed to have and your playing is nice and even.

Originally Posted by Inlanding

You connect with the music beautifully, to each phrase, to each note you give meaning.

Originally Posted by Piano_primo_1

never heard this version nof the Boat song, None the less enjoyable and well played a pleasure to listen .

Originally Posted by Lyricmudra

So beautifully and expressively played! This was also one of the very first pieces I learned (and the very first I recorded, if I am not mistaken) when I relearned the piano five years ago, so I know that this is a challenging piece. You play with such care and precision. As the piece matures more in your hands, you will get a better feel of the swaying (barcarolle-like) quality of the piece. You do have the foundation for it now though. You will also play it less tentatively and with a lot more freedom.

Thank you! After listing to your submission, I feel truely honored by your comment. :-) I might give this piece a rest first and start to rework on it after a break.

Originally Posted by barbaram

Glad you are back in this recital, Cat_W, and playing with both hands this time :-). Seriously though, very enjoyable piece. I love how the drama develops in the later sections. And I can relate to your feelings when your teacher had so many comments on the opening measures!

Thank you! It's a pleasure to be part of the recital! :-)

Originally Posted by Wouter79

Cat_W
piece: Venetian Boat Song op.30/6
technical:
clipping: no
balance L/R: ok
noise: yes, quite some white noise. Some clicking sounds
bass: fair
piano sound: quite sharp. I recommend you to have it voiced.

musical:
overall impression, like :
You are on the right track. You have an acceptable speed. The main elements are there. You have all the notes.You bring out the treble quite well. I'm not hearing any dynamics however.
Your teacher is probably right about the comments. But also I think it’s good that you started working on this as you are now working on real issues in music that you like, instead of on exercises with artificially created problems. Just keep working on all the details.
In the melody you sometimes have a harsh, aggressive sound. You need to find the tricky balance between forte and fortissimo there.
The piece needs to be more smooth pushing, like the boat getting a gentle push every time the boatsman gives a push on the stick. I think these pushes are the measures in the LH (left hand). So these pushes should be 1 gesture from your hand, going from loud to soft. This is tricky as you probably will roll your hand twice in this gesture. Notice that the pushes are sometimes off the beat, like in measure 5, here the boatsman maybe makes a turn or something.
You have notes sticking out in the LH which disrupt this flow. For instance check the a in m1 (your thumb I suspect). Also I don’t hear the drop in volume for each phrase in the LH.
I’m sure your teacher will cover all that and more.
rubato, speed changes : you go faster and faster. Try to keep the same speed throughout the piece. If anything, the end should be slower, the boat has speed already and only needs some steering.
Dynamics : There are no dynamics. Everything is same volume. But I do hear the piano sound is changing. I strongly suspect auto volume has leveled your dynamics. Without dynamics it is very hard to properly assess your performance.
articulation : Pedaling per measure(s) as indicated.

Thank you Wouter79 for you detailed comment. My piano is going to be moved soon to another room (at least I hope so). So we will let it acclimatise there first before a tuning. You are right the sound for it is very clear and a bit sharp. I haven't noticed that before but now it's standing right beside our new grand which needs the tuning even more but has to wait still another couple of weeks before it's totally acclimatised... ;-)
I'll try to work on the points you are mentioning above! You are right that I've to better controll my thumbs and to pay attention to the speed.
Unfortunately the dynamics is lost due to the recording equipment. :-( But I plan on getting something for my birthday... ;-)

Originally Posted by BillM

A lovely and tender performance. Very Nicely Done! Enjoyed the video very much – so much better than the hands only camera angle.

Thank you! I really like that too when I see more than just hands on the keyboard! :-)

Originally Posted by blackjack1777

Cat_W
Very nice performance of this piece, I think that your hard work and your teacher's comments worked out very well - I especially enjoyed the strong accented notes and trills .

Originally Posted by Sam_S

Ah, the one with the trills! I've done a bunch of SWOWs but always avoided this one because of those trills, and here you have done a great job with them and put me to shame. I know what you mean about a teacher that can take apart a piece measure by measure - I have one of those too.

Thank you! Oh, Sam but I'm sure your teacher can explain that with the trills too! It's not so difficult. You need to turn your hand around an axis that's given by your fore arm and continue between the fingers you are using for the trill. Took me a while to figure it out and be able to do it. Luckily the trills are all in the right hand. ;-)
And after being able to trill in an even way and play it together with the left hand my teacher asked me to do a crescendo and decrescendo on the trill... aaaahhhhh....

Originally Posted by EllaineAllegro

39 Cat_W (Katharina Wittfeld) - Venetian Boat Song op.30/6 (Felix Mendelssohn Bartholdy)
Very nicely done; you conveyed the “tranquillo” in the markings as well as a nice sense of progressing across the water, with changing scenery across the route. Thank you for sharing the video; it was helpful and inspiring to see your excellent technique in action.

Thank you! I'm always happy if there is a video too! :-)

Originally Posted by casinitaly

I love this piece! You've really captured the idea of the gentle rise and fall of the boats in the canal, and the graceful movements of the gondolieri. I liked watching your video to see how relaxed you are as you play. It shows in the music. All the time you put into working on this was worth it - this is a really beautiful performance.

Originally Posted by SwissMS

I love this piece, and keep it in my repertoire. You play it with very nice expression. Nice job.

Originally Posted by AZ_Astro

Gold Star Achievement Award
40. Anne H - Adios Nonino/Oblivion
43. ElaineAllegro - Mazurka Opus 63 No. 3 in C# minor
49. MaryBee - Etude Op.10 No. 3
51. Schubertian - Nocturne, B Major, Op 62 # 1
61. Pathbreaker - Intermezzo in F minor

What a fantastic idea! Thank you for the Gold Star Achievement Award! :-)

Originally Posted by peterws

39 Cat W
I reckon Felix spent much time on boats either in Venice or the Hebrides . . .I do like his stuff, and you gave it a great relaxing feel. Lovely work.

Originally Posted by CarlosCC

This piece is new for me but I think you did a wonderful job with it. Good job dealing with those ornaments and figures. Congratulations!

Originally Posted by Moonsh1ne

Lyrically played! The descending thirds in this remind me of my favorite Chopin nocturne, op 72 no 1 ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0081qhzgn1U )

Thank you! Didn't know the nocturne before but you a right. I showed the video to my teacher and he suggested to play that piece too. It's so beautiful. I think I will give it a try! :-)

Originally Posted by MaryBee

Cat_W (Katharina Wittfeld)
Oooh. Love those trills!

W
5000 Post Club Member
5000 Post Club Member
W
03. wouter79 - Waltz for the pianoforte in e minor B.56
This is the first waltz of Chopin I started to learn seriously. I'm still not "ready" with it so most of the time I play only the first half of it. You are doing a very good job and are on a great way with the piece!
There a several tricky passages in this piece like right in the beginning the arpeggios in the LH and the jumps after the first dolce part. A good fingering for the RH helped me a lot here.
The two dolce parts could use some more "dolce" for my taste but overall you are doing great! Especially loved the groovy part after the second dolce part. :-)

Thanks!
I'm not sure about the "good fingering for RH" for the arpeggios. These are just octaves up and down, I'm just using 1 and 5 in most places, you need to quickly move the hand in octaves up and down which makes that hard. I think my elbow not preparing sufficiently is the main problem here. Needs more work...

>some more "dolce"

You have a concrete suggestion here how to do what you want?

[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
Originally Posted by wouter79
03. wouter79 - Waltz for the pianoforte in e minor B.56
This is the first waltz of Chopin I started to learn seriously. I'm still not "ready" with it so most of the time I play only the first half of it. You are doing a very good job and are on a great way with the piece!
There a several tricky passages in this piece like right in the beginning the arpeggios in the LH and the jumps after the first dolce part. A good fingering for the RH helped me a lot here.
The two dolce parts could use some more "dolce" for my taste but overall you are doing great! Especially loved the groovy part after the second dolce part. :-)

Thanks!
I'm not sure about the "good fingering for RH" for the arpeggios. These are just octaves up and down, I'm just using 1 and 5 in most places, you need to quickly move the hand in octaves up and down which makes that hard. I think my elbow not preparing sufficiently is the main problem here. Needs more work...

Since I play the first two pages from memory I had to check the scores and try if I still use the edits of the fingering that my teacher wrote done.
Mainly it's the 1-5 with exception of measure 35.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/613hyeenluzcviu/Chopin_Walzer.jpeg?dl=0

Originally Posted by wouter79

>some more "dolce"
You have a concrete suggestion here how to do what you want?

Not sure if I'm far enough on the piano to be able to explain that. I just try to play really soft but I'm not sure if I reach the sound I'm aiming for myself (never tried to record it...). My teacher told me that one tries to avoid the thumb in dolce parts if possible. Because I asked him about the fingering in measure 58 in my Henle edition where a silent finger change from 4 to 1 is noted down for the RH. It's easier to use a more sensitive finger to play this note and change to the thumbs instead of immediately play it with the thumb.
I just listened to your recording again and I can hear that you play softer in the dolce parts to reach a dolce sound. For my taste it could be a just bit more.

And there is one more thing that you might have noticed already but be careful to play the first few measure absolutely straight and do not rhythmitize them. These measures are killing me btoo ecause of the LH! I have to work on them more.

I really think you are on the right track with this piece!

You mentioned that you don't have a teacher right now. That's really a pitty. Are you looking for one?

W
5000 Post Club Member
5000 Post Club Member
W
Thanks!

I have an edition without fingerings but I came to the same fingerings. I use 4 mn m36 as they originally suggested. I need to check the last 4 in m35, I may be using 5 (but I think this is what they are implying originally)

>I just try to play really soft

The first 'dolce' is general dolce which needs a bit more power like mf. It's normal singing, not soft.

The second section has dolce+p so there it really needs to be soft. I should try a bit harder to play it p there, good point.

>My teacher told me that one tries to avoid the thumb in dolce parts if possible

Ah this is new to me and it makes sense. Thanks for this suggestion. Yes I take that note in m59 with thumb now.

>but be careful to play the first few measure absolutely straight and do not rhythmitize them.

Yes, I'm playing there without pedal as indicated, which makes it very tricky to get it as smooth as a m3 where the pedal kicks in.

>You mentioned that you don't have a teacher right now. That's really a pitty. Are you looking for one?

Yes I already had some trial lessons. I hope to have a teacher again in a few weeks.

[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
A
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
A
I am so far behind! Here's my next batch:

29. UnderConstruction - Nocturne 20 in C# minor This is a beautiful performance of this wonderful nocturne. For almost all of it, it is so well judged, the phrasing and tempo are immaculate. I loved your trills and runs. The one bit I would fix is the slightly staccato section before the main theme comes back again. It's just not quite in keeping with the rest. But it's a really wonderful performance!

30. CASINITALY (Cheryl) - Morning Prayer I love this piece, you have obviously put a great deal of care into it. The chords are nicely shaped and the melody shines. The tempo was great, I loved it!

31. CarlosCC - Dietro L'Incanto This was a beautiful performance, I don't have much more to add. I just sat back and listened - perfect!

32. joangolfing - C Minor Prelude BWV934 Very nice, you keep the voices nicely separated. Perhaps the right hand could be slightly more phrased just to make it shine a bit. It works well at this tempo.

33. jotur-Cathy Turner - You're a Grand Old Flag As usual you manage to always make the rhythm shine and let the melody relax around it. I really enjoyed listening and tapping my toes. Any small simplifications to get this sound were well worth it!

34. blackjack1777 - Amazing Grace Very nice performance of this hymn! You really got some of the grace notes sounding just right. With work the left hand could be a teeny bit smoother. The melody is great, though and it's a very well controlled performance. Excellent!

35. gingko2 - Romanian Dance #4, Sz.56 Glad to hear you continue these! Get all six done! I loved this performance, gently flowing but still with enough of a dance feel. And the simple melody is nicely brought out.

36. outo - Impromptu op. 5-6 I can't believe I still haven't tackled Sibelius. We need a Sibelius themed recital to force me to! I loved this performance, there is a wonderful tone and feel to it. The left hand is wonderfully controlled, with a nicely phrased melody on top.

37. barbaram - Pachelbel Canon in D Keeping those voices together but "separate" is a big challenge and you do a fantastic job. It really flowed well and I could hear everything going on, yet there was still nice phrasing in all voices. Great!!

38. Yamaha G3 & P-80 Mike White - Shangri-La Beautiful! This was a nice arrangement, that you play very nicely. The big chords are well judged and never overwhelm. The melody is wonderfully phrased and has a singing quality to it.

39. Cat_W (Katharina Wittfeld) - Venetian Boat Song op.30/6 Don't you hate it when you think you've got it and then the teacher says, nope! To be honest, that's when I get the best improvement. You play this piece with great control and nice dynamic range but the recording is too bad to really hear it properly. I think it could probably be quieter and more gentle except at the big climactic moments but that could be the recording?

40. Anne H - Adios Nonino/Oblivion Lovely performance, great control carrying on for that long a piece. You capture the feel of this wonderfully, there is great rhythmic interest and nice dynamics. Your dog says it's OK to carry on with it!

• Debussy - Le Petit Nègre, L. 114
  • Haydn - Sonata in Gm, Hob. XVI/44

Kawai K3
[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
J
Gold Level
6000 Post Club Member
Gold Level
6000 Post Club Member
J
thanks, Andy, and others who have listened to my piece. I do like rambunctious pieces, with strong rhythms, so I guess it comes thru!

Cathy
[Linked Image][Linked Image]
Perhaps "more music" is always the answer, no matter what the question might be! - Qwerty53
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
Originally Posted by Andy Platt
I am so far behind! Here's my next batch:
31. CarlosCC - Dietro L'Incanto This was a beautiful performance, I don't have much more to add. I just sat back and listened - perfect!

Thank you so much Andy! Your comment just made my day thumb

[Linked Image]
SoundCloud | Youtube
Self-taught since Dec2009
"Don't play what's there, play what's not there."

7000 Post Club Member

7000 Post Club Member
Thank you Andy! It was very hard to learn, especially at the start. I am glad it paid off.

I will be revisiting it with my teacher in a few months to try to bring it up a notch , in the meantime I am working to keep it fresh in my brain and hands!

[Linked Image]
18 ABF Recitals, Order of the Red Dot
European Piano Parties - Brussels, Lisbon, Lucern, Milan, Malaga, St. Goar
Themed recitals: Grieg and Great American Songbook

25. Kenan - Bagatelle in A minor WoO 59 "Fur Elise"
Only 7 months at the piano! Wow, that's impressive!

Sorry for the late reply, but thank you. smile

-Kenan
Pearl River EU122 48"
I've been playing piano with a teacher
since January '15
Studying under Eunmi Ko of USF as of June '16

My Youtube Channel

My Soundcloud

I also love Astronomy
Page 18 of 18 1 2 16 17 18

Moderated by  Bart K, platuser 

Link Copied to Clipboard
What's Hot!!
Piano World Has Been Sold!
--------------------
Forums RULES, Terms of Service & HELP
(updated 06/06/2022)
---------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
(ad)
(ad)
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Estonia 1990
by Iberia - 04/16/24 11:01 AM
Very Cheap Piano?
by Tweedpipe - 04/16/24 10:13 AM
Practical Meaning of SMP
by rneedle - 04/16/24 09:57 AM
Country style lessons
by Stephen_James - 04/16/24 06:04 AM
How Much to Sell For?
by TexasMom1 - 04/15/24 10:23 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums43
Topics223,390
Posts3,349,260
Members111,632
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations |

Advertise on Piano World
| Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map

Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission