Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
Who's Online
73 registered (andyvn579, accordeur, AprilE, agraffe, 16 invisible), 1108 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#2507132 - 02/04/16 09:32 AM My day of DP browsing
ando Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
I took a whole day to go and play every DP I could get my hands on today. I went in thinking I would like certain things and dislike others, just based on reading forums like this one. But I have to say, most of the things I thought beforehand turned out to be very inaccurate.

The models I played:

Kawai: MP7, MP11, ES8, CA17
Roland: HP603, HP605, LX7, LX17, RD800
Korg: Kronos 2 88
Nord: Nord Piano 2.

My verdict:

Kawai MP7: It’s a nice allrounder, for sure. But as a piano, it doesn’t make it in terms of tone. It still sounds quite digital and not authentic for a lot of piano music from the pre-modern era. Needs the new SK/Warm grand samples, I think. The keybed is nice. Lots of nice string, pad, synth tones. I think it’s a great gigging board.

Kawai MP11: Really like the action, didn’t like the piano tones that much. I played with the virtual technician on the 3 different pianos for about an hour trying to get the best out of it, but I wasn’t able to dial in a piano sound that is worthy of the action. Really needs an update (MP12?) to include the SK grand and Warm grand from the newer Kawais.

Kawai ES8: This was the best of the Kawai slabs for me, as far as being a piano substitute goes. The warm grand is far and away the best sounding piano Kawai has sampled, IMO. It’s the only one that really feels like a real piano. The decay is a little too rapid in the treble, would like to be able to play slow melodies and long chords without losing the top end so fast. Not too bad though. It’s nice to play and good value for money. Speakers surprisingly powerful for their size.

Kawai CA17: Pretty much like playing the ES8 with a cabinet. Sounds nice enough, the RM3 action is a little heavy for me. I prefer the GF action from the CA67, and even the RH3 action of the ES8. Having no screen to make adjustments is a royal pain in the patootie.

Roland HP603, 605, LX7, LX17: I had really high hopes for the new Rolands – especially the much touted resonance capabilities. To be honest, I was disappointed. The speaker systems on all of them except the LX17 is very boxy, like the speakers are shut in a box and the sound can’t quite escape. I expected that of the HP models, but to experience that on the LX7 was very disappointing. The LX17 has a higher fidelity speaker system – less boxy sounding.

The Rolands did sound better through my headphones, but I couldn’t escape the fact that I wasn’t able to make it really sound like a real piano. Particularly the mid-treble where melodies are played, I couldn’t get a round, warm sound out of it. Sustain is excellent and the resonance is very strong, but the whole effect feels quite electronic rather than like playing a real instrument. The action is very nice though – as good as the GF, for me.

Roland RD800: Hated it. Action is noisy and bouncy, piano tone is terrible. What the heck? The synth tones are great, but as a piano, not even close.

Nord Piano 2: Absolutely abysmal action. I didn’t even want to play it. It is a toy interface. There’s no way you can get an immersive piano experience with such a flimsy, rattling, bending action. Not even suitable for quiet practice because it’s that damn noisy! Nord needs to get over the “light gigging keyboard” obsession. This action is an embarrassment to a company that commands so much respect. When a keyboard feels this terrible to play, I don’t even bother to evaluate its sound. Kawai MP7 is a Nord slayer – and still portable.

Korg Kronos 2 88: This was the real surprise packet! I didn’t even think of it as a piano substitute due to its massive workstation and synth capabilities, but boy was I surprised. Although the action is not super pianistic, it’s still substantial feeling and the longer I played it, the more I adapted to it and enjoyed the touch.

The pianos sound really good! Better than all the Kawais, Yamahas, Rolands, Nords, They are very detailed, very long samples with no looping and long decay. The resonance modelling was very good – as good as the much vaunted Roland modelling. The only problem is that it’s very expensive! I would buy one in a heartbeat if it wasn’t triple the price of the ES8. I really have a dilemma now – I do like the workstation features and the thousands of tones. It’s a one stop shop for writing music, given it can record audio into the sequencer too. It’s just so much more money than I wanted to spend – given I started off just wanting to buy a piano. Now I need to reevaluate my needs, and my fincances.

General note. After all the talk about triple sensor actions being capable of doing legato rapid repeats, it was notable that none of them really can! They all sound staccato. I thought the 2 sensor Korg action was going to suffer badly by comparison, but it really didn’t. I didn’t find the repeats harder to do, or less legato than the triple sensor actions.

I hope this review is of some interest to somebody. smile

(ad) SWEETWATER
Your Next Keyboard is at Sweetwater
#2507135 - 02/04/16 09:42 AM Re: My day of DP browsing [Re: ando]
Nordomus Offline

You want to tell me that Korg sounds better than Roland and Kawais? Seriously? smile

#2507139 - 02/04/16 09:47 AM Re: My day of DP browsing [Re: Nordomus]
ando Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By Nordomus
You want to tell me that Korg sounds better than Roland and Kawais? Seriously? smile

Yes. Have you played the new grands in the Kronos 2? The Bechstein is a 9GB sample set. It's really excellent. Like I said, I didn't expect this at all, but yes, it was better. A lot better than the Roland. A decent amount better than Kawai just because the Kawai samples are too short. If the Kawai samples were longer, I'd say they are on par.

Which DP do you own, Nordomus?

#2507146 - 02/04/16 10:00 AM Re: My day of DP browsing [Re: ando]
Just Alan Offline

Loc: Perth, Western Australia
I appreciated your detailed assessments. I have owned a Kawai MP7 for 12 months now, and although I know it is not perfect, it is certainly very good value, and the RHII action is very nice.

The MP7 would be even greater if it included the new piano samples that are on the Kawai ES8.

I do like the Kronos 2 88, but it is way out of my price range.
1993 Roland JV1000 76 note workstation synth with Pop and VE-GS1 expansion boards ] 1994 Roland JV1080 Multi-timbral sound module ] 1994 Roland KR4500 Intelligent Piano ] 2008 Korg MicroX sound module ] 2015 Kawai MP7 Digital Stage Piano

(ad) ROLAND

Click Here

#2507148 - 02/04/16 10:05 AM Re: My day of DP browsing [Re: Just Alan]
ando Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By Just Alan
I appreciated your detailed assessments. I have owned a Kawai MP7 for 12 months now, and although I know it is not perfect, it is certainly very good value, and the RHII action is very nice.

The MP7 would be even greater if it included the new piano samples that are on the Kawai ES8.

I do like the Kronos 2 88, but it is way out of my price range.

Thanks, Alan. And yeah, I hear you. The Kronos a BIG outlay! If the MP7 had the new samples, I think I'd go for it. I still may if I decide I can't justify the price of the Kronos. Either the MP7 or the ES8. I'm really torn because the MP7 has lots of nice sounds in it that the ES8 doesn't have. Bloody compromises!

#2507151 - 02/04/16 10:26 AM Re: My day of DP browsing [Re: ando]
EssBrace Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Suffolk, United Kingdom
ando, I think you're being a bit too harsh about the Nord action. It isn't a strong point fur sure but in isolation I never found it getting in the way too much. Nord Piano 3 is supposed to be a significant improvement. It's a shame you didn't take the Nord piano sounds for a ride. There is a character and variety that nothing else, at any price, can match.

I found the previous Kronos technically good but somewhat characterless. But I take your observations onboard about Kronos 2. I still feel the Rolands are sterile and get metallic too quickly. I've never played anything by Kawai with the newer 'warm grand' samples..or maybe I have. If they're on the CA97 I have. Thought that was good but just not quite to my taste unfortunately.

And you found no Yamahas to play?

#2507154 - 02/04/16 10:30 AM Re: My day of DP browsing [Re: ando]
Morodiene Offline
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Loc: Boynton Beach, FL
What no Yamahas to compare with?

#2507159 - 02/04/16 10:38 AM Re: My day of DP browsing [Re: EssBrace]
ando Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By EssBrace
ando, I think you're being a bit too harsh about the Nord action. It isn't a strong point fur sure but in isolation I never found it getting in the way too much. Nord Piano 3 is supposed to be a significant improvement. It's a shame you didn't take the Nord piano sounds for a ride. There is a character and variety that nothing else, at any price, can match.

I did have a brief listen, the Fazioli and Boesendorfer sounds were on there. They sounded nice enough from the short time I played them, but as I said, the action drove me mad. I just couldn't get past it. And the fact that I need a really quiet action for late night practice made the Nord a non-starter.

Quote:
I found the previous Kronos technically good but somewhat characterless. But I take your observations onboard about Kronos 2. I still feel the Rolands are sterile and get metallic too quickly. I've never played anything by Kawai with the newer 'warm grand' samples..or maybe I have. If they're on the CA97 I have. Thought that was good but just not quite to my taste unfortunately.

I agree that the original Kronos samples (Hamburg Steinway) were a bit characterless. The new Bechstein sample set is really nice. The original sample sets are on the Kronos 2 too and after playing them both back to back, the new Bechstein is a big step forward. As good as most of the VST pianos I've played. It's all subjective opinion though, of course. I don't expect anyone to agree with me.

I guess I'm posting about the Kronos 2 because I expect a lot of prejudice about a workstation form Korg - I had the same prejudice until today! I thought it might be interesting for people to give it a try and see what they think.

Quote:
And you found no Yamahas to play?

I didn't manage to get to a Yamaha dealer today, Steve. But I do plan to do that soon. I'll post an update in this thread when I do.

#2507160 - 02/04/16 10:39 AM Re: My day of DP browsing [Re: Morodiene]
ando Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By Morodiene
What no Yamahas to compare with?

Stay tuned! I'll update sometime in the next week with my thoughts on Yamaha and Casio. smile

#2507162 - 02/04/16 10:43 AM Re: My day of DP browsing [Re: Morodiene]
peterws Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: Northern England.
Thered be a DGX 660 lurking in the corner but he never noticed it.. . grin

I noticed the Nord in our shop today. Was buying music for me g'daughter; thought the keyboard was very loose, and light. Loved it. And it was red!! £1500 or so.

Have to agree about the boxy sound of some of the models. I tried an LX17 right next to an HP 504. ..who on earth put it there? Then there was the CN35 across from the ES8. . .next to the FP80.

Its funny trying out stuff directly against other stuff. Some surprising results turn up. You make your choice, wisely, then ya get the bugger home.. .and it sounds different again!

Dontcha just love it?. .

Edited by peterws (02/04/16 10:56 AM)

""

#2507168 - 02/04/16 10:58 AM Re: My day of DP browsing [Re: peterws]
ando Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By peterws

Having trouble reading, Pete? Alternatively: don't let the facts get in the way of a snide remark... wink

#2507204 - 02/04/16 01:13 PM Re: My day of DP browsing [Re: ando]
peterws Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By ando
Originally Posted By peterws

Having trouble reading, Pete? Alternatively: don't let the facts get in the way of a snide remark... wink

Ehhhh, I puts me foot in it several times a day. . .shrug its not always without purpose. .

""

#2507224 - 02/04/16 02:27 PM Re: My day of DP browsing [Re: ando]
maurus Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Thanks ando, I appreciate the input and see where you are coming from.

If you get the chance, hook up a Nord to a serious action and try their sounds another time - a totally different and, for me, quite satisfying experience. For a pianist Clavia(Fatar)'s own action is a big problem indeed. I fear their new action in the Nord Piano 3 is not the big leap that is needed, but I haven't played it yet.

Fully agree on what you say about the Rolands and Kawais you've played, this echoes my own impressions. Can't comment on the Kronos.

#2507227 - 02/04/16 02:36 PM Re: My day of DP browsing [Re: ando]
guyl Offline

Loc: Montreal, Canada
I like the solid feel of the Yamaha keyboards. One of the main things I like about my P-155.

#2507270 - 02/04/16 04:57 PM Re: My day of DP browsing [Re: ando]
markalien Offline

Loc: UK
I went to a Kawai dealer last weekend and managed to play the CA 17 and the CA 67, both sounded great to my ears and the action on both were fantastic to play. For the money the CA 17 is great value and stacks up very well against the equivalent clavinovas. The CA 67 while sounding very full was a tad boomy in and around the middle octave, that might have just been the settings however. I also played the Kawai k200 acoustic at the front of the shop and was surprisingly disappointed in the tone. I'm not sure if it just wasn't in great shape but I would swap that for a digital Kawai CA any day. And lastly, there was was no DGX 660 to play... sorry Peterws.

#2507318 - 02/04/16 07:15 PM Re: My day of DP browsing [Re: ando]
Kawai James Offline
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Loc: Hamamatsu, Japan
Interesting reading, thank you for sharing your thoughts ando.

Cheers,
James
x

#2507405 - 02/05/16 01:21 AM Re: My day of DP browsing [Re: ando]
Just Alan Offline

Loc: Perth, Western Australia
You are right Ando...the MP7 has way more sounds than the ES8, and some are very usable. It is also a very good controller keyboard. ES8 has the RHIII keybed, which is nice, and has some more counterweights than RHII. I've played both, and like them both. If the MP7 had those few extra piano samples that are on the ES8, it would be even more awesome than it already is. I used to think that the MP7 would also be more awesome with RHIII, but I find that RHII really suits it well, and it is also a great action for the organ and synth sounds.

There's no sign of KAWAI updating the MP7, but for me, albeit being somewhat biased as I own a MP7, and despite me being aware of it's few minor shortcomings, I consider it to be the best bang-for-buck feature-packed DP stage piano currently on the market. The fact that it does not have internal speakers does not bother me, as I prefer to have the choice of what speakers and amplification systems I play it through. KAWAI also has a generous warranty period in Australia.

PS: As much as I like the sounds of the KRONOS 2, apart from simply not being able to afford it, I felt that the keybed was not as good as the MP7. In fact, there were supposedly commonly reported issues with the keybeds of the original KRONOS 88, and when the upgraded version was released, those issues were supposed to have been addressed. I was very keen on the KRONOS 2 88 when it came out, but at a DP fair I attended in late 2014, the official Korg rep could not explain to me what Korg had done to fix the problem. This worried me to the point that even if I could have afforded a KRONOS 2 88, I did not want to risk outlaying so much money and run into keybed problems.

All the best. Alan

Edited by Just Alan (02/05/16 01:23 AM)
1993 Roland JV1000 76 note workstation synth with Pop and VE-GS1 expansion boards ] 1994 Roland JV1080 Multi-timbral sound module ] 1994 Roland KR4500 Intelligent Piano ] 2008 Korg MicroX sound module ] 2015 Kawai MP7 Digital Stage Piano

#2507428 - 02/05/16 03:17 AM Re: My day of DP browsing [Re: Just Alan]
ando Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By Just Alan
You are right Ando...the MP7 has way more sounds than the ES8, and some are very usable. It is also a very good controller keyboard. ES8 has the RHIII keybed, which is nice, and has some more counterweights than RHII. I've played both, and like them both. If the MP7 had those few extra piano samples that are on the ES8, it would be even more awesome than it already is. I used to think that the MP7 would also be more awesome with RHIII, but I find that RHII really suits it well, and it is also a great action for the organ and synth sounds.

There's no sign of KAWAI updating the MP7, but for me, albeit being somewhat biased as I own a MP7, and despite me being aware of it's few minor shortcomings, I consider it to be the best bang-for-buck feature-packed DP stage piano currently on the market. The fact that it does not have internal speakers does not bother me, as I prefer to have the choice of what speakers and amplification systems I play it through. KAWAI also has a generous warranty period in Australia.

PS: As much as I like the sounds of the KRONOS 2, apart from simply not being able to afford it, I felt that the keybed was not as good as the MP7. In fact, there were supposedly commonly reported issues with the keybeds of the original KRONOS 88, and when the upgraded version was released, those issues were supposed to have been addressed. I was very keen on the KRONOS 2 88 when it came out, but at a DP fair I attended in late 2014, the official Korg rep could not explain to me what Korg had done to fix the problem. This worried me to the point that even if I could have afforded a KRONOS 2 88, I did not want to risk outlaying so much money and run into keybed problems.

All the best. Alan

Yes, for a compact lightweight action, the RH2 and RH3 are unbeatable. As far as reliability goes, I trawled the forums and have not heard any problems with the Korg action for several years. I think they fixed that with the Kronos X. The sales guy I spoke too, who I know, said they don't get warranty claims for the Kronos action anymore - after getting heaps on the original Kronos. Kawai has had its share of action issues too, so I consider that much of a muchness. I take your point that the Kronos is more of a risk just because of the price.

I'm still far from pulling the trigger on this. I need to go play them both again, and the ES8. Plus I guess Yamaha or Casio might still have a surprise for me.

#2507457 - 02/05/16 05:30 AM Re: My day of DP browsing [Re: ando]
EssBrace Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Suffolk, United Kingdom
Yes, for a compact lightweight action, the RH2 and RH3 are unbeatable.

Oh God! Fer De Armas has managed to log in as ando! Moderators!!!

#2507465 - 02/05/16 06:37 AM Re: My day of DP browsing [Re: EssBrace]
ando Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By EssBrace
Yes, for a compact lightweight action, the RH2 and RH3 are unbeatable.

Oh God! Fer De Armas has managed to log in as ando! Moderators!!!

The difference is I don't plan to say it again! ;-)

#2507623 - 02/05/16 03:06 PM Re: My day of DP browsing [Re: ando]
Marko in Boston Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Boston, Massachusetts
Hi Ando, what headphones did you use when demoing? Same headphones for all demos?

#2507701 - 02/05/16 07:05 PM Re: My day of DP browsing [Re: Marko in Boston]
ando Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By Marko in Boston
Hi Ando, what headphones did you use when demoing? Same headphones for all demos?

Yes Marko, I took my own KRK headphones - they are studio reference headphones so minimal colour is coming from them. They are very honest at representing a sound source.

#2507739 - 02/05/16 09:22 PM Re: My day of DP browsing [Re: ando]
fizikisto Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Hernando, MS
Ando,
Thanks for the reports! It's always interesting to see different people's perspectives. I'll be curious to see what marks you give to yamaha and casio's offerings as well.

#2507764 - Yesterday at 12:22 AM Re: My day of DP browsing [Re: fizikisto]
ando Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By fizikisto
Ando,
Thanks for the reports! It's always interesting to see different people's perspectives. I'll be curious to see what marks you give to yamaha and casio's offerings as well.

Thanks, Fizi. I'm especially pleased you took it so well since I kinda slammed your piano! But I'm well aware how personal these opinions are - everybody has a different thing they are looking for and everybody makes different compromises. Nordomus thinks I'm crazy for saying a Korg sounded best! wink

Just curious, did you play around with the RD800 piano sound much to get it to your liking? It may have been the factory preset, but it just sounded so strange to me. I always found the Roland piano sound very comfortable up until they went to full-modelling, so I expected to like the RD800 piano. I guess it's possible it had been messed with and saved that way - although I found the same thing with all the piano sounds. Roland synths are cool though. I probably will play it again when I get the chance and see how much it can be changed. Mainly just because I can't believe that sound I heard and I know plenty of fine musicians play the RD800, so it can't be that bad.

#2507769 - Yesterday at 12:32 AM Re: My day of DP browsing [Re: ando]
siros Online   content

Loc: Bangkok, Thailand
Ando, out of curiosity. Do you remember which piano preset did you try on RD-800?

#2507813 - Yesterday at 05:46 AM Re: My day of DP browsing [Re: ando]
sonicblasphemy Online   content

Loc: Bucharest, RO
Huge congrats ando, love your reports!

I would very much appreciate your focused contribution, based upon your latest experiences, in my new topic:

http://www.pianoworld.com/forum/ubbthrea...tml#Post2507478

I'm also into buying a new portable HA board and I'm increasingly inclined towards NS2EX or KRONOS, but as you will see, I also have a problem with some action related drawbacks...

Good luck!

#2507825 - Yesterday at 07:02 AM Re: My day of DP browsing [Re: ando]
fizikisto Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Hernando, MS

Just curious, did you play around with the RD800 piano sound much to get it to your liking?

Oh yes, I definitely tweaked it. I found the mid range to sound a bit flat out of the box so I EQ'd it up a bit, then played around with the piano designer settings. I added a bit of hammer noise and then adjusted the character setting and played around with a couple of the other parameters. Also added in a bit of resonance.

#2507833 - Yesterday at 07:33 AM Re: My day of DP browsing [Re: fizikisto]
peterws Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Ive just realised that any opinions I offer here (and elsewhere for that matter) depend very much on what my last meal consisted of. . . I had a curry today and my piano sounds and looks wonderful. So does the missus.

Yesterday I wanted to sell the piano . . .

""

#2507844 - Yesterday at 08:17 AM Re: My day of DP browsing [Re: siros]
ando Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By siros
Ando, out of curiosity. Do you remember which piano preset did you try on RD-800?

I tried all of the factory presets. Mainly played the concert grand and the mellow grand. I think there was studio grand and upright grand on there too, but I only briefly scanned those.

#2507845 - Yesterday at 08:21 AM Re: My day of DP browsing [Re: sonicblasphemy]
ando Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By sonicblasphemy
Huge congrats ando, love your reports!

I would very much appreciate your focused contribution, based upon your latest experiences, in my new topic:

http://www.pianoworld.com/forum/ubbthrea...tml#Post2507478

I'm also into buying a new portable HA board and I'm increasingly inclined towards NS2EX or KRONOS, but as you will see, I also have a problem with some action related drawbacks...

Good luck!

I'm happy to comment but is there something in particular you'd like to know? Keep in mind that I have not played the Nord Stage 2, only its sister the Nord Piano 2. I found the action on the Kronos to be many steps above the Nord action. More stable, more solid, less rattle and much less release noise. In terms of sound quality, I think they are both renowned for being the best around.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Piano World 
What's Hot!!
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
Piano Classified Ads
(ad 125) Sweetwater $4700 Giveaway
Sweetwater Giveaway
(ad) Yamaha CP Stage Pianos
Yamaha CP Stage Pianos - Learn More
(ad) Summer Keys
Summer Keys, a Music Adventure in Lubec, Maine
(ads) PD - WNG - MH
PianoDisc
Ad (the Piano Store)
the Piano Store - Restored Steinway Pianos
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Need help! Anyone know about Kawai DS-8B ?
by Winkplay
Yesterday at 11:31 PM
hunidifier system
by andyvn579
Yesterday at 08:37 PM
HELP - GEM RealPiano RP800 - PROBLEM
by PocatelloAVS
Yesterday at 05:10 PM
Speaking of Estonia ...
by BruceD
Yesterday at 02:15 PM
What is the piece starting at 7:18?
by pianoloverus
Yesterday at 01:41 PM
Forum Stats
82,503 Registered Members
44 Forums
170,315 Topics
2,492,928 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2016 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission