2022 our 25th year online!

Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 3 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments.
Over 100,000 members from around the world.
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Who's Online Now
64 members (brennbaer, AndyOnThePiano2, APianistHasNoName, AlkansBookcase, Charles Cohen, BillS728, 36251, 11 invisible), 2,036 guests, and 349 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
A
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
A
01. UnderConstruction - Venetianisches Gondellied (Op.19 No.6)

Very nice piece and very nicely performed. Very much enjoyed listening boh on the youtube and the streaming player for a double dose. That Piano has some nice character to it.

02. wouter79 - 25 Etudes, for proving the sense of rhythm and expression, op.47 n. 5,10

I very much enjoyed these, but not at all familar with them to hear so they are fresh to me. Some nice feel to the articulations going on. I'll leave the feedback to the experts though as I an not an expert but it sounded very enjoyable.

03. MarieJ - The Snow Prelude No.3 in C-Major

MarieJ you make my day with bit of Einaudi, you know I am a fan. I recall coming across this piece earlier this spring, and found it was quite tricky in parts, as you mention I getting it up to speed, with a few tricky triplet and jumps. You kept it all going very nicely indeed and with a good tempo that is IMHO key to this piece to keep its charm.

You've inspired me to go back to it soon. Great job Marie, be proud ! thumb

04. Barbaram - Danza de la Moza Donosa

I really enjoyed this and some lovely dynamics at play here throughout. Sounds to me your had work is paying off. As you say, You should be happy and proud. Enjoy your new glossy CS8 . smile

05. Jazztpt - Something in C

I very much like it, with a lovely lyrical sort of tone you bring to it, unfinished or not as you say. I am no Jazz expert though very much enjoyed listening. Something I wouldn't mind getting in future years to come, always enjoy your renditions in this genre.

06. Peyton - message From Space- Mixed Signals

Oh what a beauty. I always look forward your compositions, that reminds I was very close to submitting a very Einaudi inspired piece of my own this time too, but I had several records done and the Einaudi one I went with this time. What is spooky the manner in which you start this, which also mirrored very much the sort of thing I was doing with mine and then it builds, though mine aren't nearly as technically demanding at this stage with my limited skills.

Loved it. Great job. Loved the ending too.

07. AZ_Astro - Pavane de la Belle au Bois Dormant (Dance to a Sleeping Beauty)

Very touching lovely atmospheric piece that touches the soul. Well played, that is what I'll say to that. Must add it to the list for future pieces. You always come up with great choice of pieces I very much enjoy them.

08. Riddler (Ed) - Night and Day

Another very enjoyable rendition by you. It's my 8th recital now so I sort of know who does what when it come around with certain names when certain names, so I was expecting another very nice harmonious feast on the pianoteq and you duly delivered, thanks for sharing.

09. Monica K. - The Acceleration of Time

I'll forgive you for not doing Einaudi this time since This was a great job :D, as well as your previous recital which I never go to finish commenting on, but listened to you entry there as well just to say how much I enjoyed that.

Never tried Nevue myself as yet with the challenges of Einaudi and my praccy repertoire, but no doubt it will be added to my list at some stage, you certainly inspire me to do so. There is a lovely tempo and use of rhythm in this piece the way it moves along and you delivered that, hence, I dig the title.

10. MeganR - Chorale in E Minor, BWV 512
Megan. very nicely played and astonishing progress for the 18 months, I tried to dabble in these pieces too and they are more tricky to play well than they sound I always find.

11. blackjack1777 - Prelude E minor Op. 28 #4 (to do)

Wow BlackJac1777. Amazing that you committed to this for a recital after such a short time at the keys, and my condolences btw.
You delivered it so well. You got that lovely soft ending as well. I have dabbled with it too after 2 years and a bit on and off but in my case I stil make a meal of it in parts. You should be so proud. Great job. You deserve a medal, May be time to start dishing out the Olympic medals laugh

A good point to have a break.

Great stuff so far to all. thumb

Selftaught since June 2014.
Books: Barratt classic piano course bk 1,2,3. Humphries Piano handbook, various...
Kawai CA78, Casio AP450 & software pianos.
[Linked Image] 12x ABF recitals.
My struggles: https://soundcloud.com/alexander-borro
Silver Subscriber
Silver Subscriber
I so appreciate all the work everyone puts into these recitals and being given the opportunity to participate.

01. UnderConstruction - Venetianisches Gondellied (Op.19 No.6) Great piece - I've never been to Venice (hopefully someday I will) but I can imagine this is what a boat ride would sound like. The rhythm of the gondoliers, the movement of the water, the interesting sounds and colors of the city.

02. wouter79 - 25 Etudes, for proving the sense of rhythm and expression, op.47 n. 5,10 Indeed, very expressive. These must have been quite interesting to learn to play, it was certainly enjoyable listening.

03. MarieJ - The Snow Prelude No.3 in C-Major Really liked, it reminded me of some of my youthful days playing outside in the winter, chasing the snowfall.

04. Barbaram - Danza de la Moza Donosa Was not familiar with this piece before joining ABF, but agree, it's a great one and you did a wonderful job with it. And --- I can so relate to your comment about not panicking when reaching a trouble spot. smile

05. Jazztpt - Something in C Wonderful composition, beautiful tone.

06. Peyton - message From Space- Mixed Signals This is so cool, really liked this, great composition!

07. AZ_Astro - Pavane de la Belle au Bois Dormant (Dance to a Sleeping Beauty) Lovely, this is one of those piece I hadn't known and like so much I'm putting on the "when I've learned enough to play it" list. Really enjoyed your performance.

08. Riddler (Ed) - Night and Day Wonderful take on a real classic!

09. Monica K. - The Acceleration of Time Really just love this piece, a little drama, a little piquancy, a little serenity. Beautifully played.

11. blackjack1777 - Prelude E minor Op. 28 #4 Just beautiful blackjack, loved listening again to this touching tribute to your father.

Schumann - Sheherazade Op. 68 No 32, Ravel Prelude in A minor 1913, Scarlatti Sonata in D Minor K32/ Soundcloud

[Linked Image]
R
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
R
I managed a short session for listening. The performances continue to be impressive. Will listen to more, later.

16. Newbert - All In Love Is Fair I'm glad you happened upon this one. It sounded very nice. Well played!

17. Pathbreaker (Tarik) - Variations on an Original Theme, Op. 21-1 Your play was impressive. I couldn't finish listening as my time is a little short today. I will get back to it.

18. Ganddalf - Rondo D-major, K485 I enjoyed this. Much of the melody (theme?) reminds me of one of his piano concertos, the precise name of which I cannot remember. I enjoyed your performance very much.

19. CASINITALY (Cheryl) - Sonatina in G major - 3 movements It seems to be a lovely piece and it will be fun hearing your continued progress on it if you share it in the future. I enjoyed listening.

20. h8dk97 - For Elise You are progressing well for such a short time at the piano. Keep up the good work.

21. Daren - Somewhere In Time Well done! That was a nice performance of a pretty piece. I'm always amazed that people can remember, or even notice, the music in the soundtrack of movies. When I finish a movie, I have no recollection, whatsoever, of the music that just passed through my head. Only the story. It's funny how people are wired so differently.

22. Greener/Jeff - Milonga del Angel What an interesting sounding piece. I'm glad you played it for us.

Ralph

Kawai VPC1
Garritan CFX
Pianist since April, 2015
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member
Stuffs coming in thick and fast now! Ta for the comments which came my way, folks. Much apprecizted.

UnderConstruction

Mendelssohn wrote a few gondola songs. Loved this one which sounded real good on that Yamaha. Very fluently performed. Mendelssohns always easy on the ear!

Wouter79

Always a good listen, these two were a credit to your style and work you put into the piano. Plenty o light and shade. Never heard em before, mind but thats not unusual here!

MarieJ

Delightfuly light and airy, you skipped over this in fine style! Well done.

Barbaram

This sounded involved particularly the middle bit. You handled the dynamics so well, the whole piece was very nicely played!

Jazztpt

Very super cool stuff here. Its a genre I never really got into, and I just look on in envy! You know, you could noodle around wi this ad infinitum, doing things in new ways. . What fun!

Peyton

Very modern genre, and the ringing resonances of the piano add beautifully to the whole. Impressive concept and execution. Fine work!

AZ_Astro

Very pleasant clean sounding work here, of high quality. I enjoyed listening to this, you captured the ethos wonderfully well.

Last edited by peterws; 08/16/16 04:24 PM.

"I am not a man. I am a free number"

"[Linked Image]"
W
5000 Post Club Member
5000 Post Club Member
W
As usual, please give me a PM if you're on acoustic and would like to have my feedback.

[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
A
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
A
I listened to the whole recital yesterday (the very long included laugh ) and enjoyed it very much. My favorite are starting to be a lot the usual suspects, included my self-learner role model. laugh For the next recital I am going to challenge myself and check how many I can recognize from the pieces played... This time I would not have recognized Greener, because that sounded very good but in a different style from past recitals.

A really good recital, and there is a new member in his second week of learning! smile

outo, I can't answer your question, I am afraid. frown

Sinophilia, still have not watched any of the videos, but will! haha.

Last edited by Albunea; 08/16/16 04:07 PM.
3000 Post Club Member
3000 Post Club Member
8. Riddler- Always a pleasure listening to you play Ed. Just beautiful… and soooo relaxing.

10. Megan- short and sweet! Nice. I love a little Bach with my martini.

12. Peter. Wonderful ! You put the music for this up on the forum a while back and got me in love with it and working on it. I hope I can play it as well as you do. Sounded flawless to me…. bravo!

19. Casinitaly. Cheryl… quite the undertaking and so well done!! Another bravo!!!

23. Sam- I have been looking forward to listening to this. Very cool that you recorded it at Summerkeys. Wonderful playing Sam.

24. ShiroKuro- Has it really been two years? A pleasure listening to (and watching) you play. Wonderful.

R
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
R
I got another little window through which to listen.

23. Sam S - Venetianisches Gondellied opus 30-6 Wow, Sam, that was nice. New piano setup and all, you showed your stuff. I enjoyed hearing you play.

24. ShiroKuro - Nefeli I joined Pianoworld a little over a year ago, during your hiatus from the recitals. This is the first I've been able to hear of your play. It was very nice, and impressive. I look forward to many more from you. Well done!

25. jotur - Cathy Turner - Somewhere My Love Well done, especially for only having a week to put it together. I'd bet your regular listeners would really enjoy themes from famous movies. More than most, they are from the Hollywood generation. I bet a lot of them would recognize and have fond memories from pieces like this.

26. sinophilia - Over the Rainbow That was nice. I was about to write that I thought your left hand was too heavy, overwhelming the melody. But, then I listened to your youtube recording and the right hand was much more evident. Were they both recordings of the same performance? Or, did you play twice?

BTW, your page turns were exquisite! I'll bet you never get a paper cut.

27. chrisbeech - Sonatina in C op 36 No 1 2nd Movement I really like this piece. I like the entire Sonatina, but the second movement is my favorite. Thanks for playing.

Ralph

Kawai VPC1
Garritan CFX
Pianist since April, 2015

Gold Supporter until Sept. 05 2014
2000 Post Club Member

2000 Post Club Member
Originally Posted by Ralphiano

26. sinophilia - Over the Rainbow That was nice. I was about to write that I thought your left hand was too heavy, overwhelming the melody. But, then I listened to your youtube recording and the right hand was much more evident. Were they both recordings of the same performance? Or, did you play twice?

It is the same recording, I just extracted the audio from the video and converted AAC to MP3 in Audacity. Something to do with compression I guess! I took great care with the voicing and my piano doesn't have a heavy bass anyway, so I hope it gets through smile

Gold Subscriber
500 Post Club Member
Gold Subscriber
500 Post Club Member
16. Newbert - All In Love Is Fair It sounds good IMO too smile . Very pleasant easy listening!

17. Pathbreaker (Tarik) - Variations on an Original Theme, Op. 21-1 Is this the longest recital submission to date? I’d never heard it before but enjoyed every minute - it was a treat to be able to savour the full range of variations.

18. Ganddalf - Rondo D-major, K485 Well, whether you planned it that way or not, this piece *did* display your very considerable capabilities. Masterful!

19. CASINITALY (Cheryl) - Sonatina in G major - 3 movements I know how you feel: getting a presentable recording is never anything but torture for me. But you not only succeeded, you did it with flair. Lovely!

20. h8dk97 - For Elise Playing for less than 12 months? Wonderful progress - congratulations!

And to those who have recently posted on my effort:

Alexander Borro - A comment like yours is always greatly appreciated - and when it comes from a fellow Einaudi fan, I’m over the moon. Alexander, that particular piece is a delight to play, and at 3 pages it’s not an impossible challenge.

MeganR - Its playful bounciness sets it apart from the other Snow Preludes - glad you liked it.

peterws - Thanks, Peter!

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]Quarterly recitals from #38

My Yamaha C3 and Kawai ES110 with Pianoteq: the best of both worlds?

2000 Post Club Member

2000 Post Club Member
Casinitaly, thank you for your kind comment.

Your sonatina sounds really good! You play it with great ease, or at least it sounds like that. Clarity and light touch. Also, I found the piece itself much more interesting and charming than Clementi's sonatinas - I just finished the 1st one, because I thought it was mandatory, and I'm really sick of it by now. I will look into Diabelli's. Thanks for sharing!

Gold Supporter until March 1 2014
7000 Post Club Member

7000 Post Club Member
Thanks so much Sinophilia! I really appreciate your feedback !

I have kept working on the piece since the EPP and I do feel that it flows better .

I feel there's room for more improvement , and it will come, it is coming along a bit better every week. I want to keep this one in my repertoire .

Interestingly , I am not bored with it!
It definitely is a challenge!

Having done 2 Clementi sonatinas first really did help with getting into this one. For one thing, I was able to increase my stamina!

The Diabelli comes from Op 168, it's n2
N1, in F, is also very nice.
They are both 5 pages long.

[Linked Image]
18 ABF Recitals, Order of the Red Dot
European Piano Parties - Brussels, Lisbon, Lucern, Milan, Malaga, St. Goar
Themed recitals: Grieg and Great American Songbook

B
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
B
Another wonderful recital, thanks Monica for all your organisational efforts.
Just a few comments to begin with, a somewhat random selection:

06. Peyton - message From Space- Mixed Signals
I really enjoyed, this, as a composition it grabbed me and your performance if it was excellent. Fine job!

09. Monica K. - The Acceleration of Time
Great piece, and you really do it justice. I enjoyed the feeling of momentum.

14. chopinoholic (Paul de Koning) - Nocturne op.9 no 1 B flat minor
Gorgeous, this is on my wishlist of pieces to learn (and hopefully eventually be skilled enough to play decently)

40. PikaPianist - Puck, Lyric Pieces Op. 71, No. 3
This is significantly slower than the tempo marking!!!??? Wow!
It’s got great energy and your execution as usual is superb

46. PhilzPiano - Marianne's Song
I’m impressed by the lengths you went to in order to get the sheet music for this. It’s a very nice piece, I enjoyed it. I remember this BBC production, I’m a big Austen fan.

[Linked Image]
8000 Post Club Member
8000 Post Club Member
Ralphiano, Peyton, thank you both for listening! smile

Started piano June 1999.
Proud owner of a Yamaha C2

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

7000 Post Club Member

7000 Post Club Member
And I've had time to listen to a few more!

03. MarieJ - The Snow Prelude No.3 in C-Major Thank you for your feedback on my piece Marie, "fair" is a happy comment indeed! I listened to your performance before reading your text on the piece. I have to say this is the first time I have truly been charmed by an Einaudi piece. Your performance was just delightful. For the first time ever I wonder if I might like to learn an Einaudi piece. Well done indded!

48. Ralphiano / Ralph - Chant Ancien Ralph, thank you for your feedback on my performance - I apprecate it. As for yours-- I hear you on the challenges of the dyads! 3-5 and 4-2... a bit of a nightmare when you first start with them, but you've got a firm grasp of them now no doubt at all. This was a sweet piece, played with delicacy and confidence. Most enjoyable!

11. blackjack1777 - Prelude E minor Op. 28 #4 I always love this Prelude. You've accomplished something very significant with this focused effort. Your dedication is very touching , and I would like to offer my condolences on your loss. This piece will always have great meaning for you - and rightly so. Beautifully played.

18. Ganddalf - Rondo D-major, K485 If this piece is even harder than it sounds, then I am even more in awe of what you can do after months of working with chainsaws and sledge hammers! Mozart can be such a cheerful cheeky fellow - you've really done a delightful job in performing this! Thank you for the listening pleasure!

29. MaryBee - Pavane pour un Infante defunte You'd think they could have found a title that would have made it clearer that this isn't a funeral piece smile It's been a great pleasure to follow your piano journey and see the great strides you've made in technique and your overall ability to really make your piano sing. It is such a pleasure to listen to you play!

38. JoBert - Star Wars - Imperial March I am not a fan of the Star Wars films, but the music! Well, who can resist it? What's really interesting is that the very first few bars reminded me on Tchaikovsky's "In Church" - the rest of course, pure John Williams. I loved the energy and drama you gave to your performance! Well done.

39. outo - Nocturne nr 4 I love the fact that of ABF recitals so often introduce me to new pieces by composers I have never heard of. This is a beautiful piece - it seems to float through several moods, calling up imagery of forsest and deep pools of water, sunlight filtering through leaves that tremble in a gentle breeze. Fascinating music, great control over your performance, fluid, expressive - I really enjoyed it!

[Linked Image]
18 ABF Recitals, Order of the Red Dot
European Piano Parties - Brussels, Lisbon, Lucern, Milan, Malaga, St. Goar
Themed recitals: Grieg and Great American Songbook

1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
Congrats everyone on a wonderful recital! I've listened to a portion of the recital and hopefully will get to listen to more later today.

Thanks Ralph, Albunea, MarieJ. I know my piece is very long so I'm very thankful that you listened to it! I must be trying to make up for my missed recitals lately. I should note that I recorded in one sitting but not in one go. The piece breaks up into 4 logical sections so I recorded it like (1)theme-v4, (2)5-7,(3)8-9,(4)10-11

If I can manage to get a recording on an acoustic (I've been trying for months) I will hopefully manage to pull off variation 9 without hesitation.

2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
A couple more. I'm really enjoying listening to all the pieces. However, I can't necessarily provide the best feedback since I really don't know what the heck I'm talking about ;0

I enjoyed this piece. Thanks for sharing smile So many different types of music out there. Will take multiple lifetimes to explore it all.

Yes, breathing is good.

05. Jazztpt - Something in C

Nice composition! I enjoyed listening to it.

27. chrisbeech - Sonatina in C op 36 No 1 2nd Movement

I jumped to this because I'm currently working through this piece with my teacher. Sounded great, the leggato in measures 16 and 17 sounded good.

♯ ♮ ♭ ø ° Δ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
Yamaha C3X
YouTube
[Linked Image]

O
4000 Post Club Member
4000 Post Club Member
O
Originally Posted by casinitaly

39. outo - Nocturne nr 4 I love the fact that of ABF recitals so often introduce me to new pieces by composers I have never heard of. This is a beautiful piece - it seems to float through several moods, calling up imagery of forsest and deep pools of water, sunlight filtering through leaves that tremble in a gentle breeze. Fascinating music, great control over your performance, fluid, expressive - I really enjoyed it!

Thank you so much for your kind and insightful words! Glad you liked the piece, even though I could not quite achieve what I wanted. The unwanted accents on some beats and lack of dynamic control bother me. But this time I obviously couldn't do any better. My health problems have excalated lately and I feel like I have very little physical control at the moment.

Now it's time for me to listen to everyone else smile

O
4000 Post Club Member
4000 Post Club Member
O
01. UnderConstruction - Venetianisches Gondellied (Op.19 No.6)
This is a really lovely piece. You played it well, I enjoyed it very much. With more time with the piece you could probably make some parts even smoother, but it's nice as it is!

02. wouter79 - 25 Etudes, for proving the sense of rhythm and expression, op.47 n. 5,10
The Heller etudes have been on my shelf for years and probably never will find their way to the music rack. Just not my type of music. But you can play them for me, these were excellent! Great recording quality as well.

Lovely playing! A very sweet piece. For my taste the recording was a bit "stuffy" as is often with digitals and artificial reverb. But it's only a matter of tweaking you new piano smile

07. AZ_Astro - Pavane de la Belle au Bois Dormant (Dance to a Sleeping Beauty)
Lovely! It was only after you started playing that I realized that this is a piece from a Ravel book I have, written for 4 hands, which I was sightreading a few weeks back. I am going to play them with my teacher one of these days. I hate playing 4 hands, but this piece has some nice harmonic qualities so I thought I will give it a try... I can see why you won't get tired of it!

10. MeganR - Chorale in E Minor, BWV 512
Lovely and expressive playing! It only ended a bit abrubtly smile

11. blackjack1777 - Prelude E minor Op. 28 #4
Well done to learn this! So sorry to hear about your father though frown
This is a lovely piece that is quite difficult to play to perfection, even though it's not very hard to learn the notes. It's one of the pieces that I first learned before lessons and then later with teacher. It really opened my eyes to how much more there is to be done than what is apparent at first. You played expressively and it was enjoyable. If you continue to play it and want to polish it further you might look at how to make the left hand more expressive and produce a smoother right hand legato in some parts.

G

Platinum Supporter until July 22 2014
2000 Post Club Member

Platinum Supporter until July 22 2014
2000 Post Club Member
G
Hello and Happy Wednesday …

With each recital, I've sensed the overall quality moving up a level. Whatever we are doing, it is evidently working. Really nice job everyone.

1 UnderConstruction - Venetianisches Gondellied (Op.19 No.6)
Nice piece to open this recital. Very classical, mysterious delightful melody and vaguely familiar to me. Fine playing and a beautiful presentation. I like the length of this piece, the composer (for pieces like this) and it would be a good choice for sometime in my future as well. Thank you for sharing it here.

2 wouter79 - 25 Etudes, for proving the sense of rhythm and expression, op.47 n. 5,10

These works and composer are new to me. As is often the case with many pieces in the recitals. Fine execution, clean authentic piano sound and nicely done. Some serious horsepower under the hood of the Steinway by the sounds of it. I read somewhere, the power part can become addicting and think they may be on to something. Fine job.

3 MarieJ - The Snow Prelude No.3 in C-Major
A nice bouncy step you bring to this, MarieJ. A pleasing short listen. Glad to know and hope you are enjoying being back on the bench from 2011. Me too … it's great. Look forward to hearing more from you.

4 Barbaram - Danza de la Moza Donosa
This is quite the capturing piece. I like it. You mention some challenge with the big chord area. Around 2 minutes I suspect(?) yes, the low register with larger chords is hard not to sound muddy here on the digital. The contrast is very nice where everything comes clean again at 2:25. I mention as I think you have great potential with this piece. A beautiful melody and nice choice . Good job.

5 Jazztpt - Something in C
Great sound. One I'd hope to hear walking into any fine piano night club. Unfortunately, it's rare to find this good. Excellent.

6 Peyton - message From Space- Mixed Signals
Good work and dedication keeping this composition series going, Peyton. Sounds monstrous to me. Yes, think this is my favorite so far too. Some cool lighting effects with the video. It's all new to me and also finding fun to experiment with. Thanks Peyton

7 AZ_Astro - Pavane de la Belle au Bois Dormant (Dance to a Sleeping Beauty)
I like how you presented the sheet music in video of this. This is not at all familiar to me, so it is nice when such pieces are presented with excellent execution and production. Nice playing.

8 Riddler (Ed) - Night and Day
This is nice. Generally, I've not been a large fan of Cole Porter music, but this is lovely. Nice arrangement, fine playing of it and great sound, Ed.

9 Monica K. - The Acceleration of Time
Good reach, accuracy and clarity of all those octaves, Monica. Very confident and nice playing. Thank you very much for making this all possible too. Enjoy your time.

10 MeganR - Chorale in E Minor, BWV 512

Bach is always nice choice. It's the real thing and can be much fun to play. Good job with this short prelude. Nothing by Bach is ever easy. His and few other composer works are like a fine wine though and will just get better with time. It's not just the practice, though that always helps too smile .

This taking longer than I thought this morning. I've listened to half the recital so far and thought I would get caught up with as much commenting now. Doesn't look like it is going to happen. Gotta go cut the back yard before it rains again. Thank you kindly, for the nice comments that have been delivered my way.

more to come, later …

Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10

Moderated by  Bart K, platuser 

Link Copied to Clipboard
What's Hot!!
Piano World Has Been Sold!
--------------------
Forums RULES, Terms of Service & HELP
(updated 06/06/2022)
---------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
(ad)
(ad)
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Estonia 1990
by Iberia - 04/16/24 11:01 AM
Very Cheap Piano?
by Tweedpipe - 04/16/24 10:13 AM
Practical Meaning of SMP
by rneedle - 04/16/24 09:57 AM
Country style lessons
by Stephen_James - 04/16/24 06:04 AM
How Much to Sell For?
by TexasMom1 - 04/15/24 10:23 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums43
Topics223,390
Posts3,349,223
Members111,632
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations |

Advertise on Piano World
| Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map

Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission