Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 14 of 26 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 >
Topic Options
#1512651 - 09/10/10 04:36 AM Re: New Visitors and Lurkers Please Read... [Re: Orange Soda King]
Randommelon Offline

Originally Posted By: Orange Soda King
Randommelon, I'm going to learn all the Bach inventions too. laugh

They're pretty super-special awesome. grin

Ad 800 (Pearl River)
Pearl River World's Best Selling Piano
#1513889 - 09/12/10 04:56 PM Re: New Visitors and Lurkers Please Read... [Re: Kreisler]
Dan1992 Offline

Hello everyone! Just seen this thread and I couldn't write a post. I'm 18 years old, been playing piano since I was 5. Finished my music school when I was 14.I graduated with a perfect, straight A exam certificate.Just after graduation, performed a recitale, which included J.S.Bach's - prelude & fugue no.6 d- minor, L.Bethoven - sonata no.9 e major, etc. Didn't play for a year after, because I hit the ''interest wall''. Now I just moved to London after my high school graduation (gap year in progress), and I feel captivated by piano. Been trying to find where can I practise piano here in London.Found this website just by accident and I am already glad to be apart of it.Looking forward to quality discussions!

#1516613 - 09/16/10 02:18 PM Re: New Visitors and Lurkers Please Read... [Re: Kreisler]
sam235813 Offline

Loc: middle america
I've just gotten back to piano (stopped playing when I was 22, am now 47). Skill level is moderate. I have restarted w/Bach. First one is the English Suite 2 in A-min.

Sight reading ability as decayed considerably, but am having a good time. Have a terrific instructor.

Looking forward to the journey.

#1530649 - 10/08/10 12:19 AM Re: New Visitors and Lurkers Please Read... [Re: Kreisler]
bellamusica Offline

Hi everyone!

I just randomly found this website while searching online for practice tips and techniques.

I am currently working on my master's degree in piano performance (this is my first semester). I started piano lessons when I was 4 (so my mom tells me - I don't remember that far back, and the earliest kiddie recital program I could find my name on was from when I was 5).

I had an electric keyboard until I was almost 18. I had recently switched piano teachers (my first teacher who had me play real classical music) and she was horrified when she found out I wasn't practicing on a real piano. So after that, I used my grandma's tiny little spinet piano for about a year until I graduated from high school, when my parents bought me a grand piano as a graduation gift (thanks Mom and Dad)! Having started classical music relatively late, and using an electric keyboard for so many years, I have always felt like I'm technically a little behind other pianists in my age group, but I think I'm slowly catching up.

My top two very favorite composers are Beethoven and Brahms, and then come Prokofiev, Rachmaninoff, Chopin, Debussy, and Ravel. My favorite pianists are Richter, Rubinstein, and Argerich. I also love Barbara Nissman's Prokofiev recordings and Pascal Roge's Debussy. These are just the ones who come to mind right now, there are definitely more!

I'm looking forward to conversing with other fellow pianists! smile

#1530817 - 10/08/10 09:16 AM Re: New Visitors and Lurkers Please Read... [Re: bellamusica]
Orange Soda King Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Loc: Louisville, Kentucky, United S...
Originally Posted By: bellamusica
Barbara Nissman

Wow, those two words especially spoke out to me! And also, welcome to Piano World! laugh

She is also amazing with Ginastera! I have this recording on CD and it's the best I've heard so far.

Edited by Orange Soda King (10/08/10 09:16 AM)

#1531162 - 10/08/10 05:31 PM Re: New Visitors and Lurkers Please Read... [Re: Kreisler]
Greg Curtis Offline

Loc: Virginia USA
Hi guys! Been active in a couple of the other forums here but new to this one. Just ordered a new Roland 700NX DP but I'm still really a beginner. I'm sure I can pick up alot of knowledge here though.
May You Be In Heaven A Half Hour Before The Devil Knows You're Dead...

#1531267 - 10/08/10 09:01 PM Re: New Visitors and Lurkers Please Read... [Re: Orange Soda King]
bellamusica Offline

Wow, that's awesome!

I recently discovered Barbara Nissman because my piano teacher was students with her at Michigan. He mentioned it because I'm working on that same Ginastera sonata that you posted.

Anyways I found her recording of the Prokofiev sonatas and I liked it so much I looked her up online, found out she had a website, and emailed her mentioning that I was studying with one of her former colleagues and saying how much I enjoyed her recording. And she actually wrote back thanking me for my email! grin Needless to say that email is never going to be deleted!

#1534788 - 10/13/10 04:56 PM Re: New Visitors and Lurkers Please Read... [Re: Kreisler]
WoodKey Offline

Loc: Sweden
Good evening, I'm a guy from Stockholm, Sweden who's been studying the piano since the age of 8. Other than piano, I also play the tenor saxophone, church organ and a little Hammond organ. smile I'm now 19 and have played many pieces of music, from Clementi's Sonatina in C to Gershwin's Rhapsody in Blue.heart My first teacher was Sven Åke Andersson, who I had until I started on the Gymnasium of Södra Latin, where my teacher was Ann-Sofi Klingberg. I have also attended masterclasses and workshops with pianists like Stefan Bojsten, Mats Widlund and Roland Pöntinen. Right now I'm having a year off with lessons in piano and organ, and practice...and listening of course. wink I'm looking forward to be a part of this forum!

Oh, forgot something important: I improvise a lot! laugh

#1535337 - 10/14/10 12:13 PM Re: New Visitors and Lurkers Please Read... [Re: Kreisler]
bennevis Online   content
5000 Post Club Member

Hi, I'm a newcomer to this forum. I learnt to play the piano from the age of 10 but soon realised I was only slightly better than average in my abilities, so I gave up any hope of becoming a concert pianist. But my love of classical music intensified if anything over the years despite my not having a piano after leaving university (where I had unlimited access to the Music Department's big Yamaha uprights in their practice rooms). Since then, I played only intermittently on whatever piano I could get my hands on (including on a cruise ship from Alaska....), getting used to out-of-tune, out-of-condition honky-tonks as well as occasionally hiring a concert grand to play on when my itch became unbearable.

Eventually, I took the plunge a few months ago and decided to buy myself a digital piano of the best quality I could afford, having realised that if I bought an acoustic, I'd never be able to play it at its proper volume because I'm surrounded by neighbours above, below and on both sides. Which was how I chanced upon this great forum, to see what other pianists' opinions were about using DPs (Answer - predominantly negative in the Pianist Corner, occasionally positive in the DP section!?!). So I armed myself with a selection of music - Ravel's Alborada del gracioso and Ondine, the first movement cadenzas of the Grieg and Rachmaninov's 3rd Concertos (the big chordal one) and some Chopin Nocturnes - and a pair of good headphones, and went around various music stores to try them out on the top-end DPs, discarding any that didn't past muster on any of the music (fast repeated notes, unlimited big sound on massive chords, separation of melodic strands, pedal effects including half-pedal etc), eventually settling on the Roland V-Piano which I duly bought after several auditions.

And I'm now rediscovering my technique, refining my tone, learning new stuff etc on my new toy, in the knowledge it's never going to go out of tune no matter how hard I bash it.

#1536010 - 10/15/10 12:44 PM Re: New Visitors and Lurkers Please Read... [Re: Kreisler]
UrLicht Offline

Loc: Farmington, UT
Hi, I'm new to the forum. What a great place for lovers of piano music to get together!

I've been playing piano since I was about 9 years old (violin before that at age 3 - yes my parents were like that). I didn't ever get the solid foundation I needed due to intermittent lessons when I first began, etc, but that didn't stop me from practicing hard and getting a Bachelor of Music in piano performance from the University of Utah.

I can't say that I have ever played that well, but I mostly play for my own enjoyment anyway. I'm working on a couple of Chopin Etudes in my almost non-existent spare time. I own a hand-me-down Knabe grand, built in 1938, that needs a lot of work I can't afford. At least the soundboard and pegboard are still in great shape!

Currently I'm a software developer, and I'm working on business software for private teachers on the side, an idea I had when I started teaching in 2005. I just moved, though, and I'm looking to start teaching again on weekends.

#1536965 - 10/16/10 10:55 PM Re: New Visitors and Lurkers Please Read... [Re: Kreisler]
PaulaPiano34 Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Hello there. I am a new member (just joined five minutes ago) and I'm very excited to join the pianoworld community here. A little bit about me: I have been playing piano for five years and I love it so very, very much. I practice between 2-3 hours on schooldays and 4-6 hours on weekends. My favorite composers are Chopin, Beethoven, and Rachmaninov (thus my screen name).
Thank you!
--M

#1537501 - 10/17/10 06:51 PM Re: New Visitors and Lurkers Please Read... [Re: Kreisler]
FreddyChopin Offline

Loc: The Hague - Netherlands
Hi I'm new to this forum and I played the piano for 20 years by now. I began at 6 years with Thompson and Walter Carrol. In my early teens I played Sonatines and pieces by Debussy (suite bergamasque) and Rachmaninoff (some preludes). Then came the Beethoven virus and played a lot of him till it became to difficult. When I was 20 I gave a "Russian Recital" with pieces of Balakirev, Tschaikovsky and Rachmaninoff. Now six years later I played some Chopin over the years. After all nocturnes I'm currently working on his 3rd Ballade. I'm also working on the Grieg sonata. My goal is to play more by Chopin (scherzi, other ballades), late Schubert sonates (D958,D959,D960), Beethoven's Appassionata Sonate, Medthner Reminiscenza sonate and lots of other long and big pieces. My eventual dream is to play late Beethoven, major works by Liszt and somewhat all piano concerti ;-)

#1539709 - 10/20/10 08:24 PM Re: New Visitors and Lurkers Please Read... [Re: Kreisler]
pvastola Offline

Loc: Denver, Colorado, USA
Hi all, first time poster and long time reader. I own a recording studio in Denver, am a rusted intermediate player and really love recording artists on our beautiful Yamaha C-7. I never give up on trying to capture a better recording than the last one I did. I have begun a blog on piano recording at rockyrecorders.com The first installment is on how to make a superior recording in a studio enviornment. Having worked with many solo pianists, I tried to outline some tips to save you money and help you produce a better recorded product. I also am a student of the various manufacturers of Grands and qualities of the various makes. A few years ago, I went on my own quest as far as NYC to decide which grand I would buy for my personal instrument. I played a lot of 6 plus footers before making a new purchase. Scary decision! Till later,
Paul

#1539714 - 10/20/10 08:34 PM Re: New Visitors and Lurkers Please Read... [Re: Orange Soda King]
pvastola Offline

Loc: Denver, Colorado, USA
Awesome performance. those low notes really growled in pain at times.

#1541498 - 10/23/10 04:16 AM Re: New Visitors and Lurkers Please Read... [Re: Kreisler]
musiklover96 Offline

Hi everyone
So this is my first post...
I'm from Australia and I'm 14 smile
Been playing piano for about 10 years and did my LmusA this year
My favourite composer is definitely Chopin, so I've really enjoyed listening to the International Chopin Piano Competition over the weeks laugh
Favourite pianist? this changes all the time, but currently, my favourite is Bernd Glemser
Chopin - Ballade No 2
Chopin - Etude 'Winter Wind'
Debussy - Jardins sous la pluie
Ravel - Sonatine

#1543675 - 10/26/10 04:33 AM Re: New Visitors and Lurkers Please Read... [Re: musiklover96]
pianojosh23 Offline
500 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: musiklover96
Hi everyone
So this is my first post...
I'm from Australia and I'm 14 smile
Been playing piano for about 10 years and did my LmusA this year
My favourite composer is definitely Chopin, so I've really enjoyed listening to the International Chopin Piano Competition over the weeks laugh
Favourite pianist? this changes all the time, but currently, my favourite is Bernd Glemser

Welcome to the forum smile
Where in Australia are you from?

#1544040 - 10/26/10 02:45 PM Re: New Visitors and Lurkers Please Read... [Re: Kreisler]
Jared Hoeft Offline

Loc: Hutchinson, Minnesota, United ...
Hello! I've posted a few things on this particular forum, although I spend most of my time at the Composers' Lounge or the general Piano Forum. I'm a musician and composer attending Concordia College in Minnesota for a composition degree. I play keyboards, percussion, and some limited vocals and guitar, and my main musical interests are New Age and Progressive Metal, although I really like any sort of music that makes me think. I am not a huge fan of "Western Classical" music, although I play and study a lot of it and recognize its significance. If you click on my signature, which is a link, you can visit my Youtube page to check out a lot of my original musical work. I hope to post here a little more in the coming weeks, although I'm not sure it's quite the right place! Anyway, thanks!

#1544428 - 10/27/10 03:55 AM Re: New Visitors and Lurkers Please Read... [Re: pianojosh23]
musiklover96 Offline

Sydney smile
Chopin - Ballade No 2
Chopin - Etude 'Winter Wind'
Debussy - Jardins sous la pluie
Ravel - Sonatine

#1547939 - 10/31/10 07:44 PM Re: New Visitors and Lurkers Please Read... [Re: Kreisler]
ukbuk Offline

Loc: UK
Hi All,

I'm 31 and started playing when I was about 26 but stopped after a couple of years of self-taught delusion. I thought I could play pretty well but always had nagging doubts having not had any real guidance.

4 months ago I moved house, got the Piano out of storage and started playing again, from scratch, with a teacher. I realise now just how lacking in musicality all of my playing was. Whilst I can't play the things I played before yet, everything I play now sounds 100 times better than before.

I have an absolute renewed passion for the piano now. Perhaps part of this is that now I am married I have less time to practice (maybe 1 to 2 hours a day rather than 4 or 5) and so appreciate my time at the piano a bit more!

Nick

#1548432 - 11/01/10 01:34 PM Re: New Visitors and Lurkers Please Read... [Re: Kreisler]
scotpgot Offline

Hi, all.

I'm 31 years old and just found this most excellent forum last week.

I had classical training from the age of six to 18. (In a Music School Preparatory program for high school). At that point I moved into jazz performance. So I have a pretty broad base, and have also taught on and off since high school.

Just recently I was able to "re-enter" the profession and got a job as a piano teacher in a local school. I am more than excited to get back to what I love doing. I spend most of my time here in the Piano Teacher's Forum, but if you want to drop me a PM and let me know about any interesting threads, please feel FREE! (I am a moderator at a separate forum so I'm intimately familiar with "forum life". smile )

#1549535 - 11/02/10 06:29 PM Re: New Visitors and Lurkers Please Read... [Re: Kreisler]
Fawkx Offline

Hiya! This is my first time ever being signed up for a forum and i'm clueless as to what to do. But i'm learning.

Anywho. My name is Fox. It's legit. I've been playing the piano since I was five and have always been looking for new material to play all the time so I signed up in hopes that I would find some new music to add to my repetoire. I pretty much like all types of music, jazz, funk, pop, boogie, ragtime etc. and if you might somehow be able to reccomend me any music that you yourself like or have some general knowledge of please don't hesitate to tell me or message me or reply to me or what ever you do on forum's to tell poeple stuff.

-Fox

#1553734 - 11/08/10 03:57 PM Re: New Visitors and Lurkers Please Read... [Re: Kreisler]
mattyizzo Offline

Well hello der! Just joined the site today although I've been stalking it pretty hard the past week or so. I just purchased a Yamaha YPG-635 which I should be receiving this Wednesday. I also just purchased Alfred's Adult All-In-One, course 1 book (and CD). I also checked in to the respective thread in the Adult Beginners Forum.

My name is Matt and I'm 28. I come from a very musical family. Been playing guitar since I was 14 and drums since maybe 4 or 5 years ago. I know the basics of piano, but am here to learn to read music and tickle the ivory so to speak.

Good talk.

#1560775 - 11/19/10 01:48 PM Re: New Visitors and Lurkers Please Read... [Re: Kreisler]
Cookie74 Offline

Loc: California
Hello,

I've actually been a member for a while, but mostly have been around the Adult Beginner's forum. I'm not really a beginner (anymore), since I played for a few years as a teenager and have been playing fairly consistently for the past 5 or 6 years. I have a Petrof Model IV grand piano, and I love it. I'm working on a few things right now, including Chopin Op. 28 No. 1 Prelude in C, Bach's WTC Prelude and Fugue in C, Elgar Chanson de Nuit (accompanying my sister in law, who is on violin), and some other stuff here and there.

One more thing, my favorite composer is Beethoven by far, but I also like Bach, Chopin, Mozart, Schumann (for the most part in that order), and also 20th century greats like Prokofiev, Shostakovich, Schoenberg, Stravinsky, etc.

Edited by Cookie74 (11/19/10 01:53 PM)

--Ludwig van Beethoven

#1560784 - 11/19/10 02:23 PM Re: New Visitors and Lurkers Please Read... [Re: Cookie74]
Mark_C Online   content
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Loc: New York
Originally Posted By: Cookie74
I've actually been a member for a while, but mostly have been around the Adult Beginner's forum. I'm not really a beginner (anymore).....

Welcome (although you're not new) -- we officially pronounce you a "Pianist." smile

And welcome to all the others who have posted here.
I wonder if maybe most of us members don't see this thread enough. I keep sort of forgetting about it.

I wonder if maybe, ironically, the fact that this is a "sticky" (i.e. at the top of the forum listing) prevents it from being noticed more! It makes it easier for new people to find it (which makes sense) but maybe harder for most of us to notice it. I'm not saying it should be un-stickied.....but, when I look at the Pianist Corner listings, what catches my eye most is the bunch of threads with new posts -- which are below the stickies, and I tend not to look 'up there' because the stickies don't have new posts as often. Of course I don't know that it's an issue for others too, although the paucity of replies to the posts on this thread makes it seem that it might be. I don't know any remedy, except maybe to somehow just remind people about this thread from time to time -- and I don't know how you'd do that either.

#1561246 - 11/20/10 12:52 PM Re: New Visitors and Lurkers Please Read... [Re: Kreisler]
toosdaye Offline

Loc: oklahoma city
Hello, new member to the forums after purchasing a dp. Learned as a child on a rickety acoustic. Started out with high potential, playing Beethoven at age 9 in the 5th grade talent show. Over the years, school, work and life has gotten in the way of my love of piano, and consquently, my abilities stifled. Trying to get back into the swing. I developed the playing method of learning sheet music, but then laying those aside and playing strictly from memory. Discovered French composer Yann Tiersen from a movie or two a few years ago, who uses beautiful but relatively easy repetitive patterns. Been succesful with this composer's works and getting confidence back to acheive greater success than Ive had in the last decade with improving my skill level.

#1565539 - 11/27/10 11:50 PM Re: New Visitors and Lurkers Please Read... [Re: Kreisler]
PreciselyMB Offline

I'm a fairly long-time lurker, with occasional bursts of posting (now, for instance). I figured I'd might as well introduce myself properly.
I've been playing piano for about 10 years now...I'm a sophomore in high school. My favorite composers are Liszt and Saint-Saens, but I like just about anything. I do a little singing, too (mainly choral...Whitacre is by far my favorite choral composer).
I do a few competitions each year...enough to keep me busy. I have a hard time sticking on a piece, as I really love learning new things and experimenting (I was doing really well on La Campanella until I found Illustrations Du Prophete...still doing pretty well on it, but not making the kind of progress I was before). =P
And hopefully I'll be able to motivate myself to keep posting and not shrink into the shadows like I normally do. =)
Sonata No. 6 - Beethoven
Sonata No. 2 Scherzo & Trio - Brahms
WTC Book I Prelude & Fugue XV - Bach
Excursions #1 & 4 - Barber
Sonata No. 2 Presto Assai - Kabalevsky

#1566735 - 11/29/10 11:48 PM Re: New Visitors and Lurkers Please Read... [Re: Kreisler]
pianist828 Offline

Hello, I have been playing the piano for 15 years! I really enjoy teaching it part-time. To find out more about me, please visit my page on YouTube; type pianist828. Thanks!

#1567433 - 11/30/10 08:25 PM Re: New Visitors and Lurkers Please Read... [Re: Kreisler]
hoffy Offline

Loc: Adelaide, Australia
Hi All!

Just thought I would pop in and introduce myself. My name is Ashley, but you can call me Hoffy if you like! I have been on the search for a piano forum for a while…funnily enough, it took me a while to find this place (so please forgive me if some of my questions and queries appear elsewhere on the net)

Anyhow, just a bit about me. I am from Adelaide, Australia. I learnt piano when I was at school over 20 years ago and have hardly touched the keys since. This year, I have had my 5 year old daughter doing piano lessons, which has lit the flame again (OK, currently its probably only the pilot flame, but I am starting to play a bit more each day!). I also have a 7 year old daughter who is learning guitar, who has actually started teaching herself the piano, which I find very very cool!

As for instruments, I have an old acoustic, which was my grandparents. It’s a typical 1940's "Stencil Brand" piano (Eddyola with a Schwander action), very much in need of a good tune (otherwise its in pretty good condition). I also have a mid 80's Yamaha PSR, which is very shortly going to be replaced with a basic Digital Piano , either a Yamaha P95, Korg SP170 or Casio PX130 (Christmas present for the family).

Anyhow, looking forward to getting that flame well and truly alight again! Hopefully, all the info here will help.

Cheers
Hoffy (Ashley)

#1567698 - 12/01/10 08:58 AM Re: New Visitors and Lurkers Please Read... [Re: Kreisler]
Canonie Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Australia
Hi hoffy
I'm from Adelaide too (originally). Lovely place. And I learnt piano very badly many years ago. After 20 years break someone lent me a short cheap keyboard with no touch sensitivity... How funny to think that those first few weeks of dabbling on a useless instrument could lead to such an obsession! It's only a matter of time Hoffy grin

Composers manufacture a product that is universally deemed superfluous—at least until their music enters public consciousness, at which point people begin to say that they could not live without it.
Alex Ross.

#1568427 - 12/02/10 05:40 AM Re: New Visitors and Lurkers Please Read... [Re: Kreisler]
hoffy Offline

Loc: Adelaide, Australia
Thanks for the welcome Canonie!

Cheers

Page 14 of 26 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 >

Moderator:  Brendan, Kreisler 
What's Hot!!
8 Live Ragtime Piano Players on the Cape!
-------------------
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Knabe Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Heroic Polonaise help please...
by ChopinLives81
10/21/14 02:28 PM
Maurizio Pollini at Carnegie Hall
by Works1
10/21/14 12:53 PM
Steinway event
by Radio.Octave
10/21/14 11:18 AM
Some Questions About "Piano Magic"
by newbert
10/21/14 10:58 AM
Original method for harmonic hearing development
by Nahum
10/21/14 03:19 AM
Who's Online
142 registered (Anne'sson, accordeur, ando, alfredo capurso, 35 invisible), 1737 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
76599 Members
42 Forums
158399 Topics
2326051 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission