Recent update on the Ct Free Concert featuring Eric Himy. This Sunday afternoon 2PM.

He has several recent CD's:
Homage to Schumann
Homage to Mozart
Homage to Lizst
Homage to Debussy

All fantastic.

And to think that this concert is offered gratis to the public!

I plan to make the 3 hr drive to hear him. Let me know if you plan to attend and maybe we can meet up there.

Eric Himy's concert will be held at 2:00pm on Sunday, October 26 at the Wood Memorial Library, 783 Main Street, South Windsor, CT 06074. I would suggest you use Mapquest to get detailed directions from your home.

The concert is free - we have limited seating of around 120 in the upper performance level. We usually have people showing up at 1:00pm for a seat, so I would recommend coming early. We hand out 120 seating tickets for the upper level, then let people up into the performance area at 1:30pm, when the performer is done warming up. Any guests coming after the 120 seating tickets have been handed out are invited to sit on the first floor from which you can hear the performance quite well. We are also hoping to have a live video feed for 1st floor guests.

There is a reception following the concert with home-baked goodies, cheese and crackers and finger sandwiches which you are welcome to attend.

Best regards,
David A. Sherman
South Windsor Cultural Arts

http://www.erichimy.com/