Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician
SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
Ad (Piano Sing)
How to Make Your Piano Sing
Who's Online
143 registered (Anita Potter, accordeur, Almaviva, anamnesis, 44 invisible), 1713 Guests and 18 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#591575 - 02/17/02 08:42 PM Is Evolution dead?? Not if you've checked out the beauties playing pro piano today!
JoeTownley Offline

Loc: Glendale Ca
Okay, now I'm gonna go out on a limb and say something here and please don't take it as male chauvanism, or anything like that cause it's all done in good fun, though I think I've got a valid point somewhere in here. I just heard a news report: Scientists say that human evolution has stopped. Yeah, we have it too easy now so we've stopped evolving, according to the experts. But that's not the case if you've seen any of the lady pianists out there who are breaking into the professional circuit. Any of you guys heard of Naida Cole? Or Katrine Gislinge? Or Noriko Ogawa? Or Laura Manzani? Or Chitose Okashiro, to name just a few? These young ladies are beautiful enough to be professional models, not to mention the fact that they can play rings around some of their better known peers. In the old days we had Gina Bachhauer, Clara Haskil, and some others that weren't exactly candidates for the Miss Universe pagent. So what happened? How is it we have so many talented and gorgeous ladies now who are burning up the keyboard? Any thoughts? Are woman pianists still evolving - getting more and more beautiful as time progresses?

[ February 18, 2002: Message edited by: JoeTownley ]

Ad 800 (Pearl River)
Pearl River World's Best Selling Piano
#591576 - 02/17/02 09:33 PM Re: Is Evolution dead?? Not if you've checked out the beauties playing pro piano today!
yok Offline

Loc: New Zealand
 Quote:
In the old days we had Gina Bachhauer, Clara Haskil, and some others that weren't exactly candidates for the Miss America pagent.

Well, d'uh: they weren't American. \:D

On the subject of Naida Cole, have a look at the comments by Violaboy on her bulletin board at naidacole.com. Quite funny.
http://www.naidacole.com/indexPERSON.html

[ February 17, 2002: Message edited by: yok ]

#591577 - 02/18/02 01:05 AM Re: Is Evolution dead?? Not if you've checked out the beauties playing pro piano today!
JoeTownley Offline

I saw it and thought it extremely low-class and totally inappropriate for a BBS. Naida Cole didn't put the board up for silly remarks like that. Violaboy ruins things for the rest of us.

#591578 - 02/18/02 02:22 AM Re: Is Evolution dead?? Not if you've checked out the beauties playing pro piano today!
jgoo Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Seattle, Washington, USA
I can't honestly say that I've heard of any of those people, but there are some very good female pianists out there that I have heard of. One of my top favriotes has become Martha Argerich. Another is Sylvia Capova. Thats all I can think of for now, but I'll post again once other names come to mind. Its 1/2 hour to midnight where I'm at, its too late to think of names.

#591579 - 02/18/02 08:34 AM Re: Is Evolution dead?? Not if you've checked out the beauties playing pro piano today!
AndrewG Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Denver, Colorado
Another pianistic beauty whose artistry I admire is Helene Grimaud.

#591580 - 02/18/02 08:49 AM Re: Is Evolution dead?? Not if you've checked out the beauties playing pro piano today!
Brendan Offline

Loc: McAllen, TX
I disagree about Okashiro's playing; it's cautious at best (at least it was when I heard her live).

As usual, Andrew is right on the money. Helene Grimaud = !!!!!!!!!!

#591581 - 02/18/02 01:07 PM Re: Is Evolution dead?? Not if you've checked out the beauties playing pro piano today!
JoeTownley Offline

You're right! How could I have forgotten Helene Grimaud, the first female pianist I fell in love with!!

#591582 - 02/19/02 08:38 AM Re: Is Evolution dead?? Not if you've checked out the beauties playing pro piano today!
AndrewG Offline
2000 Post Club Member

How about another 'beauty & piano' Cecil Licad? Her rendition of Saint-Saens 2nd with Andre Previn is really a gem! To my ear, of course.

#591583 - 02/19/02 12:20 PM Re: Is Evolution dead?? Not if you've checked out the beauties playing pro piano today!
JoeTownley Offline

Yes, Cecile IS beautiful. The only reason I did not include her is because she is pushing forty and is getting ready to join that fabulous collection of "Grand Dames of the Pianoforte" (heh heh)

#591584 - 02/19/02 12:40 PM Re: Is Evolution dead?? Not if you've checked out the beauties playing pro piano today!
jodi Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Loc: The Evergreen State (WA)
No offense taken, Joe. I also think Helene Grimaud is the best, but it has nothing to do with her looks. It has to do with how she "speaks" through her playing. She's awesome.
I realize that in you "youngsters", hormones rule, but just in case you need to be reminded, beauty comes from the INSIDE. And it has no age limits. Pushing 40, indeed. I will slug the next person who refers to ME as a Grand Dame of anything! ;\) Jodi

#591585 - 02/19/02 01:33 PM Re: Is Evolution dead?? Not if you've checked out the beauties playing pro piano today!
Penny Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: San Juan Capistrano, CA
Jodi -- here, here!

now, who are the hot studs in male pianodom? ;\)

penny ;\)

#591586 - 02/19/02 01:43 PM Re: Is Evolution dead?? Not if you've checked out the beauties playing pro piano today!
Fritz Offline

Loc: Hatfield, PA, USA
Guess I started playing too late.... ;-)

#591587 - 02/19/02 10:51 PM Re: Is Evolution dead?? Not if you've checked out the beauties playing pro piano today!
Eldon Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Illinois
Penny,
That would definitely be ME! ;\)

#591588 - 02/19/02 11:12 PM Re: Is Evolution dead?? Not if you've checked out the beauties playing pro piano today!
Brendan Offline

Loc: McAllen, TX
 Quote:
Originally posted by Penny:

now, who are the hot studs in male pianodom? ;D

[/b]

RIGHT HERE, BABY. \:D

#591589 - 02/20/02 04:50 AM Re: Is Evolution dead?? Not if you've checked out the beauties playing pro piano today!
jazzyd Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: United Kingdom
Penny,

I'm reluctant to describe exactly how good-looking I am because it would probably cause female synapses to implode...

;\)

Dave (pretty average-looking really)

#591590 - 02/20/02 07:42 AM Re: Is Evolution dead?? Not if you've checked out the beauties playing pro piano today!
AndrewG Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Penny:

now, who are the hot studs in male pianodom? ;\)

penny ;\)[/b]

We need the ladies on this forum to chime in to answer this, right?

#591591 - 02/20/02 09:21 AM Re: Is Evolution dead?? Not if you've checked out the beauties playing pro piano today!
BruceD Online   content
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Loc: Victoria, BC
Why are we giving space and importance to a discussion (?) of a pianist's "good looks"? Only in America, I guess...

Regards,

#591592 - 02/20/02 12:41 PM Re: Is Evolution dead?? Not if you've checked out the beauties playing pro piano today!
JoeTownley Offline

Bruce,
Because the music world, in the final analysis, is no different than the movie world. Both are forms of entertainment. It's just that classical music has gotten this lofty Olympian reputation as entertainment strictly for highbrows. But beauty is beauty. No denying that. Whether on a calendar or at a piano bench, we like to watch beauty as well as listen to some beautiful music being made. If the female looks like Tripple H, or Triple Sec, or whatever the hell that wrestler's name is, then we more or less close our eyes and just indulge ourselves in the music. But make no mistakes. The two have to go together. You cannot have beauty along with a dog of a performance as we get with that Zoltan Teszleri, who I refer to in another post on this board. That is some of the worst playing I have ever heard. I'd be ashamed to leave a musical testament like that behind to besmirch my former good reputation. But, of course, he's a man, so the point of this post does not apply (boy, am I gonna get it from the females on this board with that one!!) But it's only because most men are more driven by hormones than musical tastes and prefer to look at the likes of Naida Cole or Katrine Gislinge or Laura Manzini while listening to excellent playing than having to feast their eyes on all 400 pounds of Gina Baucher spilling over the piano bench.

#591593 - 02/20/02 02:25 PM Re: Is Evolution dead?? Not if you've checked out the beauties playing pro piano today!
kenny Offline
7000 Post Club Member

Jodi and Penny, I have great internal beauty.

Have you SEEN my pancreas?

[ February 20, 2002: Message edited by: kenny ]

#591594 - 02/20/02 05:42 PM Re: Is Evolution dead?? Not if you've checked out the beauties playing pro piano today!
Penny Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: San Juan Capistrano, CA
Boy, the pea****s -- oops, that word won't pass the censor! -- sure like to strut their stuff.

I was just teasin' guys, but if you INSIST, you can always mail your photos to me for completely fair arbitration!

penny

#591595 - 02/21/02 06:44 AM Re: Is Evolution dead?? Not if you've checked out the beauties playing pro piano today!
AndrewG Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Joe,

I see your point on poor Gina Bachauer. Artistically however, I would take Backauer's Chopin Concerti recording over 95% of all other Chopin Concerti available on the market past or present. That is music, pure music. No make-up. No touch-up. No mannerism. That recording is an outstanding example of 'let the music speak for itself'...

#591596 - 02/21/02 12:48 PM Re: Is Evolution dead?? Not if you've checked out the beauties playing pro piano today!
Vid Online   content
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
Totally agree with you all on Grimaud. I've never seen her outside of pictures on her recordings, but her Brahms performances are sublime. I'll throw in a violinist for you. Lara St. John is very cute and plays a good Bach (you may have heard or seen the controversy surrounding the cover for her Bach CD).

As for myself, I have inherited the good looks of Alfred Brendel. ;\)

#591597 - 02/21/02 01:12 PM Re: Is Evolution dead?? Not if you've checked out the beauties playing pro piano today!
JS Offline

Loc: Lubbock, TX
Just wanted to plug some of Helene Grimaud's earlier recordings on the Denon label. (Before she got the EMI contract and the hairdresser)

Her Brahms album (third sonata, Op. 118) is wonderful (I actually prefer that Op. 118 to the later one she did) and her Kreisleriana is #5 on my "Favorite Kreisleriana" list. (Kreisleriana is my favorite piece.)

#591598 - 02/21/02 01:20 PM Re: Is Evolution dead?? Not if you've checked out the beauties playing pro piano today!
JoeTownley Offline

For Vid,

Vid, you might want to check out Helene's unofficial website http://www.wdehaan.demon.nl/

It has several videos of her playing the Schumann and Rach #2 concerti as well as video clips of interviews. What a gal!! (pant, pant) Oh, and the music is sublime, too!

#591599 - 02/21/02 03:07 PM Re: Is Evolution dead?? Not if you've checked out the beauties playing pro piano today!
Eldon Offline
500 Post Club Member

Andrew,
Thanks for "sticking up" for Gina....before I had a chance. Her Chopin Concerti are some of my favs in my library. BTW, I always thought she looked rather elegant sitting at the piano. ;\)

#591600 - 02/21/02 04:05 PM Re: Is Evolution dead?? Not if you've checked out the beauties playing pro piano today!
BruceD Online   content

Friends :

While ogling (if that's what you do)the covers of some of the latest CDs/Videos, I think you have to have some sympathy for these talented young musicians who happen to be not only female but also attractive. What their agents, publicity managers (same thing?) and record companies subject them to in terms of "imaging" and "marketing" can sometimes amount to sexual harassment.

Maybe some of them enjoy it, but I am quite sure there are others among them who object to being marketed for their "flesh" almost as much as for their talent! This type of marketing is not limited to young women in the classical world, either. Look at what some record companies are doing to some of the younger (read: more attractive) male opera stars in particular: trying to make them look as seductive as possible. The thought being that if they can be made to look physically appealing - even sexually attractive, their albums will sell better.

Let's face it; there are those in the public that fall for this kind of advertising. That's why it works.

However, back to the original thought: Enlighten me if you will on my limited knowledge of Darwinism, but what does evolution have to do with all this, Joe?

Regards,

[ February 21, 2002: Message edited by: BruceD ]

#591601 - 02/21/02 04:19 PM Re: Is Evolution dead?? Not if you've checked out the beauties playing pro piano today!
jodi Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Actually, looks and evolution are closely connected - it's why male birds are more colorful, why they do those ridiculous dances, why baboons have pink butts, and why large breasted women are "desirable" (something to do with being seen as a good nurturing mother) - I am not making this up, haven't you seen the PBS series about it all? Its quite fascinating. Jodi

[ February 21, 2002: Message edited by: jodi ]

#591602 - 02/21/02 04:59 PM Re: Is Evolution dead?? Not if you've checked out the beauties playing pro piano today!
T2 Offline

I don't care if she's purple. If he or she can play then let 'em play.

I met Miles Davis once in person. My impression of the guy was that he was somewhere between strange and clinically neurotic. But who cares? When the guy puts his soul into his horn it speaks in a clear and passionate way. That's enough for me.

#591603 - 02/21/02 07:12 PM Re: Is Evolution dead?? Not if you've checked out the beauties playing pro piano today!
Rodion Offline

Loc: Salt Lake City
 Quote:
Originally posted by T2:
I don't care if she's purple. If he or she can play then let 'em play.

I met Miles Davis once in person. My impression of the guy was that he was somewhere between strange and clinically neurotic. But who cares? When the guy puts his soul into his horn it speaks in a clear and passionate way. That's enough for me.[/b]

i love watching neurotic artists and bands, i went to a fishbone concert the other night and the singer is absolutely crazy, it made it ten times funner than it could have been. and the strokes played on (of all places) MTV from a live show in hollywood. man they're so wierd in a throwback to the sixties heroin and cigarettes kind of way that it's just fascinating to watch. i think different images wouldn't hurt the classical world at all. not these extremes of course, but if it's gonna make more people buy a cd because a babe is on the cover then by god let them hear some piano music!

#591604 - 02/21/02 08:22 PM Re: Is Evolution dead?? Not if you've checked out the beauties playing pro piano today!
JoeTownley Offline

BruceD,

Here's my take: bear in mind I'm no evolution expert. This is all pure conjecture but here's my theory. Never in the history of piano have we had so many beautiful and talented woman playing piano professionally. I've personally gone through every website listed on current Woman Pianists and the list of beauties is longer than a roll of toilet paper (extremely bad analogy). And listen to their audio and video clips. I mean these girls can really play!! So how come we didn't have all these beauties 50 years ago. Or 100. Take a look at some of the photos from the turn of the century. Not exactly the kind of looks and figures that make the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition, are they. So my point is, have women pianists evolved to a state of beauty that is truly breathtaking? Evolution shows that men and women have been getting consistently better looking over the eons. What are the factors that make them so gorgeous nowadays? That's my hypothetical question.

#591605 - 02/21/02 09:07 PM Re: Is Evolution dead?? Not if you've checked out the beauties playing pro piano today!
jodi Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Gorgeous in your eyes. At this point in time. You take a time machine back and show your favorite photos to a young male, and he would probably think ugly. In fact, definitions of "beauty" are not even the same from culture to culture today. Tone down the testosterone, and lets talk music. ;\) Jodi

#591606 - 02/21/02 09:30 PM Re: Is Evolution dead?? Not if you've checked out the beauties playing pro piano today!
T2 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Rodion:
but if it's gonna make more people buy a cd because a babe is on the cover then by god let them hear some piano music![/b]

Sure, whatever sells. More power to 'em. Actually, I would rather like the idea of a classical musician selling a platinum record.

I could just see the scene: thousands of screaming teenyboppers mobbing, well, Seiji Ozawa. Only now he is sporting a new hair cut, a tatoo and an earring. (Plus he's had liposuction.) The throngs crowd around him to touch him or to tear a piece of his clothing. Or faint at the sight of him. Then he could come out with a new video that would be shown on MTV of Stravinsky's "The Rite of Spring" showing a close-up of him looking savage, primal and seductive. Classical stations would play this recording every hour for months while MTV conducts interviews with star-struck teenagers saying: "Ooohh, I just love Seji. He's like, wow, like he's the best." Meanwhile, young kids could collect trading cards of Ozawa for Yo-Yo Ma, Emanuel Ax and Leonard Slatkin.

Pretty silly, eh? Tough to immagine? But just think, for a person living in the 14th century it would have been unthinkable that musicians, lowly musicians--somewhere between a brigand and a cook in the medieval social heirarchy--would be considered idols and heroes 600 years hence. So, maybe the idea of a classical superstar isn't beyond the realm of immagination.

T2

#591607 - 02/22/02 01:22 AM Re: Is Evolution dead?? Not if you've checked out the beauties playing pro piano today!
Rodion Offline

t2,

actually the equivilant of all that for the 1800's is what happened to liszt and other famous performers of the day, like thalberg. women supposedly fought over liszt's cigar butts...

#591608 - 02/22/02 01:26 AM Re: Is Evolution dead?? Not if you've checked out the beauties playing pro piano today!
Rodion Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Rodion:

if it's gonna make more people buy a cd because a babe is on the cover then by god let them hear some piano music![/b]

i meant this as a way to expose more people to classical music, not so much as a way to make more money (which isn't a bad thing).

#591609 - 02/22/02 03:09 AM Re: Is Evolution dead?? Not if you've checked out the beauties playing pro piano today!
yok Offline

Loc: New Zealand
 Quote:
I think you have to have some sympathy for these talented young musicians who happen to be not only female but also attractive.

Actually, the ones I feel sorry for are the equally talented musicians who because they are less marketable do not get those opportunities at all. If you widen the view (so to speak) to violinists and singers as well as pianists, there is no mistaking the phenomenon Joe describes. I think it reflects cultural rather than biological evolution, however. There has probably never been a larger pool of highly talented, classically trained musicians at any time, yet at the same time the market for their talents, particularly in the recording industry, is shrinking or static at best. When there is so much competition for so few opportunities, it's inevitable that those with more than only musical gifts are advantaged.

#591610 - 02/22/02 08:13 AM Re: Is Evolution dead?? Not if you've checked out the beauties playing pro piano today!
BruceD Online   content

I do go to concerts when I can but since the vast majority of my listening to most of classical music is via CDs rather than via live concerts - isn't that true of most of us - it doesn't matter to me what s/he looks like if s/he makes beautiful music.

For female performers, isn't it also a question of cultural change, call it cultural evolution, if you will? One hundred years ago - or more - how many young women even considered embarking on a concert career compared to those who are having successful concert careers now? Yes, there were a few who did and were relatively successful at it, but surely they were considered exceptions to the "norm." As in so many professions, the role of women has changed considerably over the last century. The concept of what it is "acceptable" for women to do has vastly evolved. I think this is one of those areas.

Regards,

[ February 22, 2002: Message edited by: BruceD ]

#591611 - 02/22/02 08:23 AM Re: Is Evolution dead?? Not if you've checked out the beauties playing pro piano today!
AndrewG Offline
2000 Post Club Member

BruceD,

More and more DVDs of classical concerts or recitals are emerging, particularly in other parts of the world. I find it exceptionally rewarding and gratifying watching these DVDs and enjoying CD quality sound in your living room. To be able to watch the pianistic greats playing is really something. I just wish US market will catch on with this new trend. I like this new development...

#591612 - 02/22/02 08:31 AM Re: Is Evolution dead?? Not if you've checked out the beauties playing pro piano today!
AndrewG Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Eldon,

I also prefer Gina's "Emperor" Concerto over many others. Hers is very high on my 'must have' list of recordings. Maybe it's due to the fact that she was a big lady her Brahms 2nd is another great recording. It may not be in the league of Richter's 1960 performance with Chicago Symphony under Leinsdorf. It is, nevertheless an outstanding and mercurial reading. I always think the lofty Brahms 2nd is a men's concerto. Hope I'm not opening a can of worms by saying this.

#591613 - 02/22/02 08:47 AM Re: Is Evolution dead?? Not if you've checked out the beauties playing pro piano today!
Diarmuid Offline

I suppose it depends what type of "evolution" you value the most. I'm really not of the opinion that society’s obsession with youth and physical beauty is a great sign of intellectual or cultural evolution. In fact it's an absolutely retrograde trend. I despair when beauty wins over talent.

Hey, I'm not usually this serious

[ February 22, 2002: Message edited by: Diarmuid ]

#591614 - 02/22/02 11:12 AM Re: Is Evolution dead?? Not if you've checked out the beauties playing pro piano today!
BruceD Online   content

Jodi:

1)I am not a colorfully-feathered male bird;
2)I don't do even "nice" or "normal" dances, let alone ridiculous ones;
3)while I may act, at times, like a baboon, I do not have a pink (what you said);
4)I see no general (i.e. evolutionary) trend to larger breasts in the modern women.

Perhaps I have not yet evolved!

Regards,

#591615 - 02/22/02 01:31 PM Re: Is Evolution dead?? Not if you've checked out the beauties playing pro piano today!
wghornsby Offline

Loc: KY
me play piano,
drag wife by hair

ug

#591616 - 02/22/02 02:26 PM Re: Is Evolution dead?? Not if you've checked out the beauties playing pro piano today!
jodi Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Ok, Bruce, wg - now I'm laughing! Jodi \:D

#591617 - 02/22/02 10:19 PM Re: Is Evolution dead?? Not if you've checked out the beauties playing pro piano today!
Eldon Offline
500 Post Club Member

Andrew,
I'll have to find Gina's Brahms #2! You're ABSOLUTELY RIGHT about the Richter/Chicago recording. It's phenomonal. \:\) I wish I could have heard Richter in recital. Have you? I think Argerich would do something amazing with the Brahms.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Brendan, Kreisler 
What's Hot!!
Christmas Header
Christmas Lights at Piano World Headquarters in Maine 2014
-------------------
The December Free Piano Newsletter
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(ad) Yamaha CP Music Rest Promo
Yamaha CP Music Rest Promo
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Kawai vs. Yamaha: what to choose
by SeeSharp
12/21/14 02:19 PM
Disklavier Pro Alternatives? C5X Value for money?
by bryan77
12/21/14 01:15 PM
piano sound is the result of more than just the hammer speed
by Keith D Kerman
12/21/14 01:05 PM
piano sound is the result of more than just the hammer speed
by Keith D Kerman
12/21/14 01:05 PM
country style piano
by seniormoment
12/21/14 12:42 PM
Forum Stats
77383 Members
42 Forums
160041 Topics
2350202 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Gift Ideas for Music Lovers!
Find the Perfect Gift for the Music Lovers on your List!
Visit our online store today.

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission