Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 7 of 12 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 >
Topic Options
#59928 - 01/16/09 12:18 AM Re: SOCK PUPPET ALERT: Essex, Yamaha, Charles Walter
Pianomadam Offline

Loc: Southern United States
 Quote:
Originally posted by apple*:
 Quote:
Originally posted by Pianomadam:
Do you have some agenda here...let's be honest! [/b]
no,

i don't have an agenda... i try not to exploit pianoworld.

we are here i hope, to help those who are interested in pianos, not ourselves.
\

if you want to post as a dealer, do so. What's so bad about that? [/b]
--Very well, Apple. I'm too tired to argue any more. I do stand by what I said previously, though. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater, as they say. No surprise, my most vocal opponents from the distant and recent past (e.g. Pianodad, windsound, Rod, Steve Cohen, honkytonk, Bear1, etc...) are leading the present witch hunt to oust me from this forum.
It goes to show their true vitriol for the brand I represent.

Family of Steinway-Designed Pianos (Steinway & Sons, Boston, Essex) Dealer

(ads 568) Hailun Pianos

piano accessories music gifts tuning and moving equipment
#59929 - 01/16/09 12:34 AM Re: SOCK PUPPET ALERT: Essex, Yamaha, Charles Walter
paulmarcus Offline

Loc: USA
I finally got caught up on this thread. Seems like this was over on page 2. Can we just get back to talking about pianos?

#59930 - 01/16/09 12:36 AM Re: SOCK PUPPET ALERT: Essex, Yamaha, Charles Walter
U S A P T Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: An Indiana University
pianomadam, do you know anything about Cristofori pianos?
Steinway M
Roland Atelier AT90R
All Posts are Snarky Unless Otherwise Noted

#59931 - 01/16/09 12:49 AM Re: SOCK PUPPET ALERT: Essex, Yamaha, Charles Walter
Rod Verhnjak Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Vancouver B.C. Canada
 Quote:
No surprise, my most vocal opponents from the distant and recent past (e.g. Pianodad, windsound, Rod, Steve Cohen, honkytonk, Bear1, etc...) are leading the present witch hunt to oust me from this forum.
It goes to show their true vitriol for the brand I represent. [/b]

I personally stick up for Steinway when the need arises. Without Steinway my income would be far less than it is.

Exclusive Dealer For Charles R. Walter Pianos
www.pianoman.ca
Verhnjak Pianos Facebook

#59932 - 01/16/09 01:09 AM Re: SOCK PUPPET ALERT: Essex, Yamaha, Charles Walter
sotto voce Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Loc: Briarcliff Manor, NY, USA
 Quote:
what do you call a sock puppet who apologizes? [/b]
A sorry sock (but a sock by any other name would smell as stinky). \:o

Steven

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats."
—Albert Schweitzer

Chopin: Allegro de Concert Op. 46
Schumann: Toccata Op. 7
Fauré: Ballade Op. 19

#59933 - 01/16/09 01:19 AM Re: SOCK PUPPET ALERT: Essex, Yamaha, Charles Walter
Horowitzian Offline
8000 Post Club Member

#59934 - 01/16/09 01:34 AM Re: SOCK PUPPET ALERT: Essex, Yamaha, Charles Walter
FogVilleLad Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: San Francisco
Pianomadam on your way out the door, would you mind correcting your sig line? You're continuing to pose as a dealer. One of your most recent posts includes the info that your employer prefers that your location not to be specified. (No surprise there.)

You're a disgrace to the Steinway name, BTW.

#59935 - 01/16/09 02:32 AM Re: SOCK PUPPET ALERT: Essex, Yamaha, Charles Walter
wg73 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by piqué:
 Quote:
Originally posted by bluekeys:
Are you a little lost lamb who wandered over here from the ABF? Maybe you're thinking of buying a piano? Let this thread be a warning to you--like a bloody head on a stick sharpened at both ends. You've crossed into savage country now. This is where Satan's dearest spawn, piano salesmen, hang their chain saws and hockey masks when they're not butchering little lambs like you.

You see, piano salesmen aren't born and suckled by loving mothers as you and me are, in nurseries with teddy bear wallpaper and squishy-squeaky toys. No. They grow from airborne spores that land in dank corners and suck blood from unsuspecting creatures that happen upon them. Some of these spores become politicians, others become investment bankers, but those that land in the darkest, dankest, and vilest corners become piano salesmen. There they learn dark arts, like shape shifting and IP manipulation, that let them become whoever they want, all the better to entice then squeeze their prey.

Tomorrow we may learn Piano Madam actually sells Walters and Yamahas and fabricated this whole ruse to discredit Essex. We don't know. This is Piano Land! There's no truth, only an eternity of loose tuning pins and cracked sound boards if we listen to the wrong lies.

Sometimes I wish I'd taken up the ukulele. [/b]
:rotfl:

this post is a classic. \:D [/b]
OMG! CLASSIC! LMAO!

#59936 - 01/16/09 03:15 AM Re: SOCK PUPPET ALERT: Essex, Yamaha, Charles Walter
theJourney Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Banned
 Quote:
Originally posted by POTUS:
I'm new here as well, thinking I could get a little bit more honest information than I seemed to get when shopping for a new piano.

Now I see that we're forced to be extremely skeptical even on a forum of piano lovers. And when someone is caught red handed and belatedly admits the obvious, it's considered "a testimony of great courage"?

Maybe others have more time to sift through the it all and figure out what is truthful here, but I think it'd be more helpful to the rest of us if this sort of thing was policed by the moderators and the related parties banned.
[/b]
Well, if pianomadam were smarter he or she would have become an investment banker, then he or she could have made millions on the back of her or his investors, brought the entire economy to its knees through unbridled greed and systemic fraud and then still be saved by the taxpayer with hundreds of billions in bailout money to keep this years hundreds of millions in bonuses.

But, fraud and deception on a piano nerd bulletin board? How low can you go? I agree it is small potatoes in comparison, but we congratulate him or her upon being discovered just because someone ele could create yet another sock? Or because, after all, "people/dealers do it all the time, we expect them to be frauds" After all, fake online sellers and con artists troll for marks here all the time too. Remember in this brave new world built in the image of the American dream gone sour on the back of the ethic "anything goes and any behavior is ok as long as you are out to make yourself a buck", you can trust no one.

If Pianoworld has no intention of following up on abuse, then it should at least post a large font, bold disclaimer on the start page and every forum page "FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY -- DO NOT RELY ON THE OFTEN BOGUS AND DISHONEST INFORMATION CONTAINED HIERIN FOR PURCHASE DECISIONS"

#59937 - 01/16/09 04:10 AM Re: SOCK PUPPET ALERT: Essex, Yamaha, Charles Walter
Genaa Offline

Loc: Winchester, UK
I think what you fail to appreciate Pianomadam, or choose not to acknowledge, is that nobody here has any real problem with people touting a particular brand of piano if they are enthusiastic about them.

Horowitzian for example is a staunch enthusiast about the quality of their Steinway B and hell why not..this is largely what Pianoworld strikes me as being about - enthusiastic discussion about the merits of the lovely instruments we cherish.

What you have done is deliberately seek to deceive and mislead other people by your duplicitous constructed multiple IDs.

This was a pre-meditated, deliberate conscious choice on your part, which insults the intelligence of all readers and, to me at least, suggests that you consider yourself somehow above us. That is far worse than lying, it is the worst kind of dishonesty such as practiced by fraudsters.

Please don't add further insult to injury by trying to suggest that all you have done is been guilty of being a bit over-enthusiastic in your support for a cherished stable of brands. Your actions have nothing whatever in common with the likes of Apple, or others, who simply praise the merits of the pianos they own and love playing, so please don't seek to cheapen others by attempting to tar them with a brush the same colour as the muck you are now covered in.

If you think a quickly worded apology "gosh! i don't know what came over me, silly me what have I done!" carries any sincerity then you are sadly mistaken, hey for all I know you had your fingers crossed whilst typing it!

Now you come back on the defensive challenging others to prove the extent of your 'past crimes', go figure- it doesn't matter, one premeditated deception or one hundred - you are still a dishonest person, end of story.

The most useful contribution you can make to these forums now is to take your animal-cunning deceitful low-brow little self away and go crawl under a far-away rock where unpleasant creatures such as yourself should reside.

In short I'll give you a clue...."2 words, seven letters, starts with F, ends with F"
Bach: French Suite no. 4
Beethoven: Op 10 no 1
Schubert: Op 90 no 3
Debussy: La Cathedrale Engloutie, Golliwog's Cakewalk, 'Clear the Room'
Balakirev / Glinka: The Lark

#59938 - 01/16/09 04:41 AM Re: SOCK PUPPET ALERT: Essex, Yamaha, Charles Walter
Deon van aswegen Offline

Loc: South Africa
Ouch! \:D \:D \:D

#59939 - 01/16/09 05:06 AM Re: SOCK PUPPET ALERT: Essex, Yamaha, Charles Walter
AJB Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Surrey, England
Well, this is what happens when you live in a different time zone - and go abroad for a day. I can't believe that an eight page thread suddenly appeared.

Isn't it sad though that dealers (or employees of dealers) are having such a hard time that they feel the need to indulge in such fakery? Even Steinway apparently need to generate business with underhand tactics. I am surprised Pianomadams employer has not sacked him or her. Or maybe I am not so surprised....

I know it has been going on for a long time, and it is one reason why I regard Piano World as entertainment rather than a true reliable source of credible facts. I know that is not what PW wants to be seen as though.

Judgements about pianos are always subjective anyway (hence there are many disagreements, which is fair enough), and for my part I tend to listen much more to the opinions of private posters who have been around for years, rather than dealers.

The IP addresses thing has long puzzled me. My understanding is that the IP address identifies each individual computer. Most private homes probably have several computers now (we have three, plus my son's school laptop) and most businesses will have several. So surely anyone wanting to assume multiple identities that are not traceable by having the same IP address can quite easily do so?

IP zip/post code tracking is also rather inexact I think.

Adrian

#59940 - 01/16/09 05:32 AM Re: SOCK PUPPET ALERT: Essex, Yamaha, Charles Walter
Ken Knapp Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania
AJB,

IP addresses - What we see are addresses for the gateway. For example, in a home network, there is a gateway box and that's the IP address that shows up when I check it. That's on the internet side of the network. The router gives each individual pc in the home its own internal IP address within the home. That identifies each pc within the home network.

Ken

Ken

Piano Organ Depot
http://www.pianoorgandepot.com
Hammond Organ Technician

#59941 - 01/16/09 05:45 AM Re: SOCK PUPPET ALERT: Essex, Yamaha, Charles Walter
doremi Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Looks like there is a market for automated sock puppet detection software

#59942 - 01/16/09 05:58 AM Re: SOCK PUPPET ALERT: Essex, Yamaha, Charles Walter
theJourney Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Banned
 Quote:
Originally posted by doremi:
Looks like there is a market for automated sock puppet detection software [/b]
Here the old-fashioned sock's "foot in mouth" detection was again definitive.

#59943 - 01/16/09 06:03 AM Re: SOCK PUPPET ALERT: Essex, Yamaha, Charles Walter
doremi Offline
1000 Post Club Member

old-fashioned detection without tool is sporadic

#59944 - 01/16/09 06:14 AM Re: SOCK PUPPET ALERT: Essex, Yamaha, Charles Walter
Ken Knapp Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania
Before I go to work, I should point out one thing.

I know many would rather that Pianomadam post where she works. I agree that we'd all rather see every person state theri affiliation AND where they work. While I do not know the circumstances where she works, I will say many employers do not want their employees stating where they work on forums. This is because they do not want an employee's words linked to them.

In this case, this thread would be EXTREMELY embarassing to both her employer and S&S. The potential for things like this topic happening is exactly why an employer would not want an employee attaching the company name to their posts.

And in this case I have little doubt that if she now revealed her employer she would be ut of a job. If her employer chose to keep her, it's very likely S&S would exert pressure to send her down the road.

I am not defending her actions, but I did want to explain why she won't reveal where she works.

Ken

P.S. I just proof read this post and would love to have phrased it better but I have to get out the door!! \:\)

Piano Organ Depot
http://www.pianoorgandepot.com
Hammond Organ Technician

#59945 - 01/16/09 06:59 AM Re: SOCK PUPPET ALERT: Essex, Yamaha, Charles Walter
Greyhound Offline

Pianomadam: I'm going to repeat my question (see pg 7). You stated "I am not L1037 and other post-ers that have come on here in the past few months talking about Essex". Oh, you do so love word play. So once again, what about prior to the last few months??? Did you take any OTHER identities PRIOR to the last few months?

#59946 - 01/16/09 07:26 AM Re: SOCK PUPPET ALERT: Essex, Yamaha, Charles Walter
Bob Newbie Offline
1000 Post Club Member

I keep seeing the word spores? sounds like the movie Day of The Triffids! \:D

#59947 - 01/16/09 07:51 AM Re: SOCK PUPPET ALERT: Essex, Yamaha, Charles Walter
John Pels Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Tomball, Texas
I don't know gang. all this pretense to outrage is just a little bit disingenuous. You have thousands of folks hiding behind one dopey screen name after another, and when one finally is outed as a "pretender" everyone is in a snit. I contribute to a bunch of forums non piano related, and everyone posts using their real name. Seemingly we never have these issues. I tend to be an old school type guy where "my name is my bond" or something to that effect. It seems to me that if you have nothing to hide, your real name should suffice. Otherwise, I am skeptical of EVERY post I read where a real name is not attached. Monica Kern is Monica Kern, Rich Gallasini is Rich Gallasini, Rod Verhnjak is Rod Verhnjak, John Pels is John Pels, and Ken Knapp is Ken Knapp. This sort of thing likely happens a hundred times a day on this type of forum. Feigned outrage is...well...feigned. What can any reasonable person expect when you have adults playing "let's pretend". Sheesh!!!

#59948 - 01/16/09 08:13 AM Re: SOCK PUPPET ALERT: Essex, Yamaha, Charles Walter
Piano*Dad Offline
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Loc: Williamsburg, VA
 Quote:
 Quote:
Originally posted by Piano*Dad:
I'm not joining the easy apology side either. Saying this is not the same thing as heckling. She has been shilling outrageously for Steinway and all of those fabulous and incredible Steinway-designed products for as long as she has been here. Anyone with a decent grasp of the search function can verify that. Now she has been caught using a sock to peddle and puff Essex. Geez.

OK she apologized. Fine. Embarrassment is a great motive for that. And getting caught in the act brooks no weaseling. It warrants no group hug. Whatever tiny bit of credibility she might have had should be shredded. The problem, of course, is that a shill can always return to influence people who have no history here, but who are looking to this group for help.

It's a constant problem, I know, and she is surely not the only dealer ever to behave in this fashion. That likely fact warrants no group hug either. [/b]
---Hello, PianoDad. I know emotions are running high and you may have, understandably, said something you really do not have clear evidence for. Here is my question to you (and others):
Do you have some examples of where I have trashed another piano or negatively influenced other post-ers looking for advice by trashing the competition? PLEASE, I really want to know. It shouldn't be tough, according to you. Provide evidence before you make such a damning comment. Then, you can say that my credibility has been shredded. [/b]
I would ask you to reread my post and point out to me where I accuse you of trashing the competition. I know that emotions are running high and you may have, understandably, said something you really do not have clear evidence for. ;\)

Shilling outrageously for Steinway, indeed! I think that is obvious to anyone with the meanest intelligence.

Oh, and your first sock-post to start this thread is a dig at CW. Subtle, not gross, but a clear dig designed to turn the discussion, and done as a sock to promote your brand. That's not an honest opinion.

Those of us who think you should be banned are rather forthright in explaining why. You may choose to call it a witch hunt if it makes you feel better.

Lastly, I challenge YOU to show that I trash Steinway. I have posted many complimentary things about Steinway products. I even started my own thread to describe my visit to Steinway Hall with my son (complete with paeans of praise to a wonderful D under the dome.

What I react to is boilerplate promo-sheet hype of the sort you have repeatedly foisted upon this forum. You have brought great discredit to a fine piano.

Now with this sock episode, you need to depart.
Grotrian 192 #156455

#59949 - 01/16/09 08:27 AM Re: SOCK PUPPET ALERT: Essex, Yamaha, Charles Walter
Sir Lurksalot Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Quote:
quit while you are ahead.

come back as another sock..
[/b]
Exactly. You're anonymous anyway. Why is it so important that you continue to post as Pianomadam? Given recent developments, it's rather bizarre. You're just a bunch of dishonest electrons to the rest of us, so if you really want to continue participating in this disconnected form of social interaction, change your name and pretend nothing happened. Pianomadam is dead.

#59950 - 01/16/09 08:35 AM Re: SOCK PUPPET ALERT: Essex, Yamaha, Charles Walter
doremi Offline
1000 Post Club Member

She may not be anonymous to her immediate environment and may have bad karma there too

#59951 - 01/16/09 08:39 AM Re: SOCK PUPPET ALERT: Essex, Yamaha, Charles Walter
Piano*Dad Offline

Quote:
You're just a bunch of dishonest electrons to the rest of us, so if you really want to continue participating in this disconnected form of social interaction, change your name and pretend nothing happened.
I hope this is not[/b] what happens. If a person is banned, that person is gone, not not just their current avatar.
Grotrian 192 #156455

#59952 - 01/16/09 09:17 AM Re: SOCK PUPPET ALERT: Essex, Yamaha, Charles Walter
apple* Offline

Loc: Kansas
an internet address can be blocked. ironically the one other person who was permanently blocked was the BEST at doing the laundry.

love and peace, Õun (apple in Estonian)

#59953 - 01/16/09 09:44 AM Re: SOCK PUPPET ALERT: Essex, Yamaha, Charles Walter
sotto voce Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Loc: Briarcliff Manor, NY, USA
 Quote:
Originally posted by John Pels:
I don't know gang. all this pretense to outrage is just a little bit disingenuous. You have thousands of folks hiding behind one dopey screen name after another, and when one finally is outed as a "pretender" everyone is in a snit. I contribute to a bunch of forums non piano related, and everyone posts using their real name. Seemingly we never have these issues. I tend to be an old school type guy where "my name is my bond" or something to that effect. It seems to me that if you have nothing to hide, your real name should suffice. Otherwise, I am skeptical of EVERY post I read where a real name is not attached. Monica Kern is Monica Kern, Rich Gallasini is Rich Gallasini, Rod Verhnjak is Rod Verhnjak, John Pels is John Pels, and Ken Knapp is Ken Knapp. This sort of thing likely happens a hundred times a day on this type of forum. Feigned outrage is...well...feigned. What can any reasonable person expect when you have adults playing "let's pretend". Sheesh!!! [/b]
I think this is restating the obvious, but most people here—the ones with our "dopey" noms de guerre—don't feel it's wise (or even safe) to use our real names. I'm sure the only thing most of us want to hide is our full names, for the very practical reason that there are a lot of nuts out there. Most of us say things from time to time that someone, somewhere for some reason will find controversial, and it's as easy to make enemies as friends on these here Internets.

Are you aware of how much can be found out about you by revealing your name and location to anyone with a casual motivation to do so? It's certainly your choice to do so, but smugness toward those of us who don't isn't appropriate. (FWIW, Monica hasn't used her surname here for quite a while.)

Steven

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats."
—Albert Schweitzer

Chopin: Allegro de Concert Op. 46
Schumann: Toccata Op. 7
Fauré: Ballade Op. 19

#59954 - 01/16/09 10:02 AM Re: SOCK PUPPET ALERT: Essex, Yamaha, Charles Walter
AJB Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Surrey, England
I agree with Steven / Sotto Voice here.

There are people who trawl internet forums looking for ID theft material, or just to use the contacts gleaned for nuisance purposes.

I have been on this forum for years now. I have corresponded with many members here and many know my full real name - the forename of which is, remarkably enough, Adrian. My avatar is my initials.

That said I think it is different for a dealer. Dealers - who let's be honest seek commercial gain from being here - should publish their name or their business name. Those dealers who use their genuine id may well get business from it if they post here in a sensible way.

I personally think that dealers who hide behind anonymous avatars should be at least temporarily banned promptly if they engage in blatant brand promotion or blatant brand knocking.

And PianoMadam, having a dig at Piano Dad (who publishes his real name for all to see) is just laughable. He does not need me to defend him, but in several years here I have NEVER seen him engage in brand bashing. We have corresponded from time to time and to my mind he is one of the people here who displays considerable integrity - whether of not you agree with his opinions.

Kind regards

Adrian

#59955 - 01/16/09 10:03 AM Re: SOCK PUPPET ALERT: Essex, Yamaha, Charles Walter
DanLaura Larson Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Pocatello, Idaho
Pianomadam, here is a thread started by jman37 where he praises Boston at the expense of trashing Kawai. You join in on page 3 to cast subtle aspersions on Kawai actions. A little later on Turandot accuses you of tag teaming with jman37.

http://www.pianoworld.com/ubb/ubb/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/24913.html

Rod already linked this thread where you tag teamed with L1037, but here it is again

http://www.pianoworld.com/ubb/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/21749.html

Here's an interesting thread that doesn't trash the competition. You start the thread by asking which line the reader would rather represent, Yamaha or Kawai. The first response is by jman37 hijacking the thread (planned perhaps?) to suggest Boston.

http://www.pianoworld.com/ubb/ubb/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/24927.html#000001

Dan
http://www.stoneformsart.com/

#59956 - 01/16/09 10:08 AM Re: SOCK PUPPET ALERT: Essex, Yamaha, Charles Walter
Mark... Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: Jersey Shore
Do these professional piano people who play these silly games actually think they are effecting piano sales in any way, shape or form? LOL

#59957 - 01/16/09 10:16 AM Re: SOCK PUPPET ALERT: Essex, Yamaha, Charles Walter
Piano*Dad Offline

Well, if my memory serves me, several people have posted that they felt deceived by some of what they read here concerning a recently defunct internet seller. I have no desire to turn this thread in that direction (please!), but I have no problems accepting that some people can be persuaded to shift their purchase based on the skillful manipulations of a sock here at PW.

P.S. Thanks Adrian.

I don't mind the defense! \:D
Grotrian 192 #156455

Page 7 of 12 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 >

Moderator:  Ken Knapp, Piano World, Rickster 
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Download & Print Sheet Music Instantly
sheet music search
sheet music search

sheet music search
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
146 registered (Adam Coleman, accordeur, 36251, Al LaPorte, 43 invisible), 1649 Guests and 32 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
74248 Members
42 Forums
153579 Topics
2250830 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
This day, last year...
by TwoSnowflakes
04/19/14 01:17 PM
the government and tuning.
by kc_lee
04/19/14 12:33 PM
Midi controller with a good keybed under 1000$
by Ov3rload
04/19/14 11:55 AM
Bsendorfer vs Steingraeber
by Keith D Kerman
04/19/14 11:51 AM
Keyboard stand
by david_ka
04/19/14 09:42 AM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission