i'm waiting for me teacher to come back from vacation and i'm getting very impatient!

before i he left we had both decided that i was to start working on rubinsteins fourth piano concerto. i bought the score and now my interest in learning it has dropped to nearly zero. i still love the piece, even if it's a bit weak musically it's still very powerful music and i think he was very imaginative.

so my problem is i'm dying of curiosity about two other works. one is dvorak's piano concerto, the first movement, and the other is the allegro moderato from kabalevsky's 2nd piano concerto. i want to know how difficult they are, so i can look forward to learning one or the other (pending my teachers approval). does anyone have the music to them? i haven't been able to make it to the music store lately and something tells me they probably won't have either one anyway.

incidentally, my teacher seems to think i'm good enough to play liszt's 1st, but not quite good enough for brahms 1st ('need more work on my chops'). so maybe they can be compared to these works...

thankkkkkks