Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician
SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
Ad (Piano Sing)
How to Make Your Piano Sing
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
Who's Online
142 registered (36251, accordeur, allakart, 39 invisible), 1691 Guests and 27 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Topic Options
#618996 - 03/01/07 12:23 PM How to tune 2 grand pianos for concert?
junmer Offline

Loc: United Arab Emirates
I have tuned these two pianos individually (KAWAI RX7 and KAWAI RX3) and have their Tunelab profile on my Pocket PC. Will I use their individual settings when they're together onstage to be used for piano duets?

JUNMER
United Arab Emirates
0097150-6543009
0097155-6543009

(ad PTG 757) The Value of PTG Membership
The Value of a PTG Membership
#618997 - 03/01/07 01:37 PM Re: How to tune 2 grand pianos for concert?
BDB Offline
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Loc: Oakland
How much do they differ? Is the difference audibly significant? Chances are it is not.

#618998 - 03/01/07 02:36 PM Re: How to tune 2 grand pianos for concert?
Dave Lotek Offline

Loc: midwest
One thing I’ve done before is to tune one piano the way it sounds best. Then tune the other piano to the first piano note for note with your ETD. Now check the main intervals on the second piano and compromise them to what that they require to sound good. Usually it is only a minimal compromise in pianos of similar size. Smooth the thirds, fourths and fifths, etc. This even works when tuning an acoustic grand piano to a digital.

#618999 - 03/01/07 09:52 PM Re: How to tune 2 grand pianos for concert?
RoyP Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Cincinnati, Ohio
I basically do what Dave does. This is one of the situations where I always use the ETD...tuning two pianos together. Tune them both to the same tuning. If the pianos are different models, tune both to the settings of the larger piano. It's the one you want to make sound the best, right? The other will match fine, especially a couple of Kawai RX's.

#619000 - 03/01/07 11:17 PM Re: How to tune 2 grand pianos for concert?
Sam Casey Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: SW Missouri
I'm an aural tuner and with every 2 pianos, one is a little better, a little cleaner. Tune that one first, then set the keyboards at right angles (so you can reach both) and tune the 2nd off the first. Should be able to close your eyes, hit a chord on both and not tell they are two seperate pianos.

#619001 - 03/02/07 12:26 AM Re: How to tune 2 grand pianos for concert?
Cy Shuster, RPT Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Albuquerque, NM
It's dangerous to tune two different models together, note-for-note.

This is a problem where TuneLab shines. Measure iH for each piano, then examine the offsets for A0 and C8 on each. Try different bass and treble octave styles, recalc the tuning curve, and pick settings where A0 and C8 come out fairly close. If you want to go further, look at, say, A3 and C5 as well, and choose octave styles that bring all four notes' offsets closer.

This way, each piano is correctly in tune with itself, and will blend in concert.

I tuned three pianos together for a concert once (2 D's and a C3), and looked at a dozen variations to find a good match. 3:1 12ths in the treble was the best match.

--Cy--
www.facebook.com/shusterpiano
Albuquerque, New Mexico

Registered Piano Technician
Dampp-Chaser Certified Installer
PianoDisc Certified Service Technician

#619002 - 03/02/07 12:53 AM Re: How to tune 2 grand pianos for concert?
junmer Offline

Thanks for the posts.

I heavily rely on Tunelab to tune pianos but I'm not an advanced user of it, esp. when Robert Scott introduced the Auto function wherein all you need to do is measure the iH of 6 A's from A0 to A5. I tend to be dependent on the basics of the machine and not tinker with the advanced buttons as 99% of my clients are happy with the end results anyway.

Now I'm faced with concert artists who may judge my tunings on these 2 pianos. Not a very good time to experiment. Since I have a fairly acceptable skill in tuning individual pianos, do you think I can just do that for this particular concert and leave the experimenting at a later time? What will be the repercussion?

JUNMER
United Arab Emirates
0097150-6543009
0097155-6543009

#619003 - 03/02/07 12:07 PM Re: How to tune 2 grand pianos for concert?
BDB Offline

Most concert artists are not that picky. They may claim that they are, but that is usually because of a lack of confidence on their part. If you do a reasonably good job of tuning, taking care to set the pins properly so it does not slip during the performance, you should be OK. After all, other instruments are not tuned equal temperament, and the slight variations between different pianos are nothing compared to that. The important thing is to be confident yourself, so that they believe that you are doing a good job.

If you can hear a big difference between a piano of one size and another, enough to be picked out during performance, your tuning technique probably has major problems. Variations are likely to be in the bass, where they are not very noticeable in any case—it is rare where you can tune the bass accurately in some harmonics and modes and not have it off in others. Despite this, we manage to come up with tunings that are acceptable.

#619004 - 03/02/07 02:48 PM Re: How to tune 2 grand pianos for concert?
junmer Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by BDB:
Most concert artists are not that picky. They may claim that they are, but that is usually because of a lack of confidence on their part. [/b]
I agree with you 100% on this.

JUNMER
United Arab Emirates
0097150-6543009
0097155-6543009

#619005 - 03/02/07 03:04 PM Re: How to tune 2 grand pianos for concert?
junmer Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Cy Shuster:

This is a problem where TuneLab shines. Measure iH for each piano, then examine the offsets for A0 and C8 on each. Try different bass and treble octave styles, recalc the tuning curve, and pick settings where A0 and C8 come out fairly close. If you want to go further, look at, say, A3 and C5 as well, and choose octave styles that bring all four notes' offsets closer.

--Cy-- [/b]
I'm interested in knowing how to do this. I know how to measure the iH. What buttons are needed to be pressed to examine and tweak the offsets of A0 and C8?

JUNMER
United Arab Emirates
0097150-6543009
0097155-6543009

#619006 - 03/03/07 09:38 AM Re: How to tune 2 grand pianos for concert?
Sam Casey Offline
1000 Post Club Member

I have more trouble with "faux" concert pianists than real ones. True pros are flexible and recognize the inevitable variance pianos and situations while on the road. The wannabes are paranoid and imperial.

#619007 - 03/03/07 12:57 PM Re: How to tune 2 grand pianos for concert?
BDB Offline

I like to annoy people like that. There was once on who came to a hall I tune for, and nobody asked me to tune until a few days before. I could not come on the day of the concert, and there was another concert the night before. Despite my assuring him that the piano does not drift much, he cancelled. Who was hurt by his cancellation? Not me, it was not my fault, and I get hired by the hall, not him. Not the hall, they had his money already. The only one who was hurt was the pianist himself.

Managers can be worse than pianists. There was another show with two famous pianists each doing a set. The second pianist's road manager came to me after I tuned the piano and said, "You will be here between sets to touch up, won't you?" I said that nobody had asked me to. He said it was in the rider. I said that nobody told me that. He said his pianist would refuse to play if the piano was bad. I told him it would not be bad, and it would not concern me if he did walk. We went on like that for a while. I was planning to stay, but I just wanted him to ask nicely, which he never did. I listened to the first set, and nothing was wrong with the tuning afterwards. So I told the manager, but he still insisted that I go out. I bet that manager has very painful ulcers these days!

#619008 - 03/03/07 05:03 PM Re: How to tune 2 grand pianos for concert?
Sam Casey Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Next Tuesday I supposed to babysit a S&S D for a Celtic concert. Why the hell a Celtic group needs a concert grand beats me. In the contract.

Teddy Wilson performed at the Ritz Carlton downtown Chicago jazz joint a zillion years ago while I was working for Baldwin in Chicago. The fools gave him a M. Of course he hated the thing. He wanted a F or D but that would mean the bar losing some very high profitable tables to make room. Went round and round with the management, shipped in 3 different M's. None "stayed in tune." Which was nonsense. He wanted us to muscle the bar. He wound up playing the M anyway and wasted a lot of my time.

#619009 - 03/03/07 05:38 PM Re: How to tune 2 grand pianos for concert?
ptuner Offline

Loc: Modesto,Calif.
25 years ago i tuned an average grand for a Ray Charles concert. The piano and my tuning (back then) were marginal at best. Ray came in and sat down one hour befor the start. he played a couple of quick scales the length of the piano and said," AAAAAlll Right !". It is well known that he had perfect pitch. I'll always be grateful to him for being so accepting. It seems the bigger the name artist, the easier it is to work with.

..."pret' near, but not plum"

#619010 - 03/03/07 05:47 PM Re: How to tune 2 grand pianos for concert?
BDB Offline

That is how they become big names. I do not mind artists being demanding, as long as they are polite and reasonable about it.

#619011 - 03/03/07 10:13 PM Re: How to tune 2 grand pianos for concert?
Cy Shuster, RPT Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Quote:
Originally posted by junmer:
 Quote:

--Cy-- [/b]
I'm interested in knowing how to do this. I know how to measure the iH. What buttons are needed to be pressed to examine and tweak the offsets of A0 and C8?

JUNMER [/b]
It's not buttons, it's the popups for the different-sized octaves.

For example, the default 6:3 bass, 4:2 treble octaves, after clicking "Auto", will result in some offset for A0 and C8. You can hover over those points in the tuning curve, or simply go to those notes and look at the template offset (or read the value roughly off the graph).

Choose, say, 8:4 bass octaves (a little wider), and 3:1 12th in the treble, click "Auto", and the A0 offset should go down a little more, and C8 should go up a little more.

--Cy--
Albuquerque, New Mexico

#619012 - 03/04/07 09:40 AM Re: How to tune 2 grand pianos for concert?
fourthgenerationpianorestoration Offline

Loc: Brewster Cape Cod Mass
I tuned two Steinway concert grands back to back,identical piano's,.
the customers were the Granslag twins, two of the most amaising women I have ever met.They asked me to tune the piano's to International pitch ,which I did without any problem.Then they sat down at the pianos ,without saying a word to each other,started to play the same songs note for note in unison throughout the time I was there in their summer house in Yarmouth MAss.This was ten years ago ,but I will never forget the way they made those piano's sing.
Restringing, Estimates,Players
jeffreyswensen@comcast.net

#619013 - 03/04/07 12:12 PM Re: How to tune 2 grand pianos for concert?
Sam Casey Offline
1000 Post Club Member

I tuned for Ray Charles too but didn't get to meet him. I guess he ran into a lot of rough pianos on the road. One of his crew came up to me while I was tuning and asked all sorts of leading questions about how I do it, pitch etc., just to see if I knew one end of tuning hammer from the other. Concert went off well but he insisted on gettng paid in cash before coming on stage. Local symphony group had to get some banker members to scramble for the cash.

#619014 - 03/07/07 12:33 PM Re: How to tune 2 grand pianos for concert?
junmer Offline

Sorry for coming back late. I was completely tied up.

Thanks esp to Cy Shuster for his untiring willingness to teach Tunelab users.

I would like to go step by step to understand the instructions well. If I'm not mistaken I should first measure the iH of the larger piano (Kawai RX-7)and read the number of the lowest note (A0) and the number of the highest note (C8). Further, also of (A3) and (C5).

Actual readings:

A0 is -4.38
B7 is 30.96 (C8 is not on the screen)
A3 is -0.70
C5 is 0.42

Then I should take note of the readings for the smaller piano (Kawai RX-3)

A0 is -4.84
B7 is 28.23
A3 is -0.40
C5 is 0.45

What next?

JUNMER
United Arab Emirates
0097150-6543009
0097155-6543009

#619015 - 03/07/07 09:19 PM Re: How to tune 2 grand pianos for concert?
junmer Offline

Aren't these figures "fairly close" enough? What if I tune the RX-7 as is and tune the RX-3 using the tuning curve of the RX-7?

JUNMER
United Arab Emirates
0097150-6543009
0097155-6543009

#619016 - 03/08/07 06:18 AM Re: How to tune 2 grand pianos for concert?
Cy Shuster, RPT Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Junmer,

Those figures are great! I've seen C8 range from +20 to +50 or so, and A0 from -5 to -12. Your numbers line up very well, just as they are.

If you tune the smaller piano with the curve of the larger one, it's exactly like having an error in the inharmonicity measurements. Generally, bigger pianos will have bigger offsets at top and bottom, and smaller pianos will have less, because of bigger inharmonicity.

It's a good experiment: tune across the wound/plain break on a small piano, using the sample Steinway D .tun file. Just do A4, A3, and A2. Compare the beating of the single octaves to the A2/A4 double octave. A2/A4 should be way too fast for comfort.

Thanks for the kind words. I'm just passing along advice I've gotten from bugging Robert over the years. TuneLab really allowed me to get started in this career. I still use it for pitch raises, for noisy environments ("Do you mind if we set up all the metal folding chairs, now?"), and to measure starting pitch of each piano.

--Cy--
Albuquerque, New Mexico

#619017 - 03/08/07 10:06 AM Re: How to tune 2 grand pianos for concert?
junmer Offline

Quote:
Junmer,

If you tune the smaller piano with the curve of the larger one, it's exactly like having an error in the inharmonicity measurements. Generally, bigger pianos will have bigger offsets at top and bottom, and smaller pianos will have less, because of bigger inharmonicity.

--Cy-- [/b]
Thanks for the reply Cy. I was nervously waiting for it as the time to tune those 2 pianos comes within hours from now.

What will I do then to avoid the error in iH if I use the tuning curve of the RX7 to tune the RX3?

JUNMER
United Arab Emirates
0097150-6543009
0097155-6543009

#619018 - 03/09/07 12:07 AM Re: How to tune 2 grand pianos for concert?
Cy Shuster, RPT Offline
3000 Post Club Member

I'm assuming that the numbers you posted came from measuring iH and tweaking the tuning curve for each piano, as though you were tuning them normally.

Since A0 and C8 came out so close, just go ahead and use the RX7 tuning curve for the RX7, and the RX3 for the RX3.

Another advantage of this approach is that you won't be making a big adjustment on either piano, so you're improving stability.

You'll be fine!

--Cy--
Albuquerque, New Mexico

#619019 - 03/09/07 12:09 AM Re: How to tune 2 grand pianos for concert?
Cy Shuster, RPT Offline
3000 Post Club Member

P.S. There's a TuneLab Users Group:

http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/TuneLab_Users/

--Cy--
Albuquerque, New Mexico

#619020 - 03/09/07 08:42 AM Re: How to tune 2 grand pianos for concert?
junmer Offline

Quote:
Since A0 and C8 came out so close, just go ahead and use the RX7 tuning curve for the RX7, and the RX3 for the RX3.

--Cy-- [/b]
Yipee! I made the right decision doing this even before I read your last post. It might have worked pretty well.

I was given only two and a half hours to tune both pianos, including the moving of the pianos from the backstage to the stage. It was quiet when I started but after half an hour, about twenty people barged into the stage to build a structure for a 30-piece orchestra. All the banging, buzzing, clanging and crashing noises they created made it almost impossible for any tuner to do a tuning job, but thanks to Tunelab for being sensitive enough to hear the pianos with precision.

In my mind, since it was sort of an experiment, I thought I could give them two good reasons why my tunings would turn out bad, in case. (1.) The pianos were just moved into a new room without allowing time for the strings to settle to the new room temperature. (2.) It was too noisy.

After two hours, the noises gradually died down as the structure had been built and everyone made their way to the exit giving me a sigh of relief. Almost simultaneously, the 30-member orchestra silently made their way in with their respective instruments because it was time for rehearsal. First, the violinist bowed a tiny sound apparently as a sound check. From ppp to pp to p to mp to mf to f to ff to fff and finally ffffff! Everyone had a grand time plucking, bowing, banging, blowing, smashing, some doing scale passages that turned the hall into a virtual market place, worse than the disturbance the previous noisemakers made.

The conductor approached me and asked how long it would take for me to finish. I said 15 minutes if everyone stopped making noise. At the strike of his baton there was total silence. All eyes were on me and my ears were ringing. Nevertheless, as promised I finished in 15 minutes and after my final checks, I was satisfied with the outcome. The octaves were clean, intervals balanced and chords harmonized. THANKS TO TUNELAB!

The conductor hit the A4 on the piano and everyone tuned their instruments from it before starting off with their first piece. I had goosebumps to hear all their instruments were way out of tune and they didn't seem to care. They shouldn't have called me to do my work in the first place.

Oh well, was I very worried!

JUNMER
United Arab Emirates
0097150-6543009
0097155-6543009

#619021 - 03/10/07 09:27 AM Re: How to tune 2 grand pianos for concert?
miha Offline

When tune two different pianos most safely is to get verified stretch card (for example:
CONN ST6, PETERSON.
Peterson small grand stretch chart which is, by construction, suitable for the most of pianos).
STANDARD PIANO TUNING TABLE

CONN ST6

1 A -20
2 A# -19
3 B -18
4 C -17
5 C# -16
6 D -15
7 D# -14
8 E -13
9 F -12
10 F# -11
11 G -10
12 G# - 9
--------------------------
13 A - 8
14 A# - 7
15 B - 6
16 C - 6
17 C# - 5
18 D - 5
19 D# - 4
20 E - 4
21 F - 4
22 F# - 4
23 G - 4
24 G# - 3
25 A - 3
26 A# - 3
27 B - 3
28 C - 3
29 C# - 3
30 D - 3

---------------------------
31 D# - 3
32 E - 3
33 F - 3
34 F# - 2.5
35 G - 2.5
36 G# - 2
37 A - 2
38 A# - 2
39 B - 2
40 C - 2
41 C# - 2
42 D - 2
43 D# - 1.5
44 E - 1
45 F - 1
46 F# - 1
47 G - 1
48 G# - 1
----------------------------
49 A 0
50 A# 0
51 B 0
52 C 0
53 C# 0
54 D 0
55 D# 1
56 E 1
57 F 1
58 F# 1
59 G 1
60 G# 2

61 A 2
62 A# 2
63 B 2
64 C 2
65 C# 3
66 D 3
67 D# 3
68 E 4
69 F 4
70 F# 5
71 G 5
72 G# 6
73 A 6
74 A# 7
75 B 8
76 C 9
77 C# 10
78 D 11
79 D# 12
80 E 13
81 F 15
82 F# 17
83 G 19
84 G# 21
85 A 23
86 A# 25
87 B 27
88 C 30

Peterson small grand stretch chart which is, by construction, suitable for the most of pianos.

PETERSON SMALL GRAND STRETCH CHART
A0 -20
A#0-18.7
B0 -17.5
C1 -16.3
C#1-15.2
D1 -14.1
D#1-13.1
E1 -12.1
F1 -11.2
F#1-10.3
G1 -9.5
G#1-8.7
A1 -8.0
A#1-7.3
B1 -6.6
C2 -6.0
C#2-5.4
D2 -4.8
D#2-4.3
E2 -3.8
F2 -3.3
F#2-2.9
G2 -2.5
G#2-2.1
A2 -1.8
A#2-1.5
B2 -1.2
C3 -1.0
C#3-0.8
D3 -0.6
D#3-0.4
E3 -0.2
F3 -0.1
F#3----D#5 0.00
E5 0.1
F5 0.2
F#5 0.4
G5 0.6
G#5 0.8
A5 1.1
A#5 1.5
B#5 2.0
C6 2.5
C#6 3.0
D6 3.6
D#6 4.2
E6 4.9
F6 5.6
F#6 6.4
G6 7.2
G#6 8.1
A6 9.0
A#6 10.0
B6 11.0
C7 12.1
C#7 13.2
D7 14.4
D#7 15.6
E7 16.9
F7 18.2
F#7 19.6
G7 21.0
G#7 22.5
A7 24.0
A#7 25.6
B7 27.2
C8 29.0

MIHA

#619022 - 03/10/07 03:28 PM Re: How to tune 2 grand pianos for concert?
BDB Offline

I was supposed to tune for a 7:00 pm show Thursday, and my time was 6:00 pm! Needless to say, I got there early, in time to hear some awful sounds coming out of the piano. When I checked it, it had been tuned to 442, and we use 440. I did my best, but I was still out there at 6:50, with much of the audience seated. I knew it was not great, but the horrible clashes were gone, for the most part. It was a sold-out house, but a small venue, thank goodness!

Yesterday, same piano, different venue, a little more time, although it was the second show I tuned for that day! There were a lot of electronics around the piano, which made access difficult. Some of that time went when a treble string broke, but at least I had enough time to do a good job, and it sounded good. I touched up between sets, listened to a bit of the second, and decided to go home. I was tired, and I did not like them as well as the first performer. (If I had my druthers, I would have gone to the show I tuned for first.) Besides, everybody was eating while I was working, and when I finished, the food was gone.

Tomorrow, same piano, yet a third venue! Matinee and evening performances. Familiar musicians. I hope everything will be settling in nicely by then.

#619023 - 03/10/07 04:30 PM Re: How to tune 2 grand pianos for concert?
Cy Shuster, RPT Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Junmer,

I'm glad you had good results! Those kinds of environments are perfect for TuneLab.

Miha, those stretch charts are just like buying ready-to-wear clothing, instead of having the pants tailored for you. They might fit some pianos OK, but certainly aren't the best fit. With so many ETDs today that can measure each individual piano to create a tailored tuning curve, there's no longer a reason to use machines like the Conn Strobe-O-Tuner, that don't have a microphone. (That's the reason the stretch charts had to be created in the first place!). You have a computer; download the free TuneLab and try it (www.tunelab-world.com). You only need the simplest of microphones, such as office supply stores have for a few dollars. Get one without a battery.

BDB, eight cents is a big change on a performance piano, isn't it! Not fun to tune with hundreds of eyes on you...

--Cy--
Albuquerque, New Mexico

#619024 - 03/10/07 07:53 PM Re: How to tune 2 grand pianos for concert?
junmer Offline

Thanks again, Cy, for your support. I hope I can still count on you for my future doubts.

Miha, we appreciate your effort in inputting those figures on this post. I used to use an Autostrobe piano tuner before I got to know about Tunelab. Now I won't even think of using it as a back-up if my Pocket PC ever malfunctions. Try Tunelab, you'll be happier.

JUNMER
United Arab Emirates
0097150-6543009
0097155-6543009

Moderator:  Piano World 
What's Hot!!

Trade Regrets:
Barry "Bear" Arnaut

(ad) Yamaha CP Music Rest Promo
Yamaha CP Music Rest Promo
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Knabe Pianos
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
(ad) Piano Music Sale - Dover Publications
Piano Music Sale
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Other Yamaha DGx 640/650 owners here ?
by vbdx66
11/25/14 06:19 PM
Going from ETD to aural - only octaves, only bass
by pinkfloydhomer
11/25/14 05:28 PM
The less I practice, the better I get :-)
by Mark_C
11/25/14 04:49 PM
Reasons behind notes as letters rather than numbers?
by TowardsTheEdge
11/25/14 04:31 PM
collard & collard
by Bob Newbie
11/25/14 03:39 PM
Forum Stats
77041 Members
42 Forums
159350 Topics
2340759 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Gift Ideas for Music Lovers!
Find the Perfect Gift for the Music Lovers on your List!
Visit our online store today.

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission