Right, since he's so popular around here, y'all should know some of these:
1. What was Chopin's favourite of his pieces, as he told Schumann? (it was Schumann's favourite too, apparently)
2. What was Schumann's famous exclamation when introducing Chopin to the musical world in his review? What metaphor did he later use to describe Chopin's style?
3. What was Chopin's least favourite of his studies?
4. What did Chopin want done with his unpublished works after he died? What really happened?
5. Where did Chopin write his famous 'Raindrop prelude'?
6. Who were the two composers that Chopin admired above all others?
7. In what genres were his his first and final published pieces written (i.e. Prelude, Rondo, etc)?
8. Who was the virtuoso whose piano playing Chopin adored for awhile, to the point of almost joining his well-known school of piano playing?
9. What famous two musical figures were present at Chopin's debut recital in early 1832?
10. And finally, what did Chopin used to do whenever he heard music in his youth?
(if these are too easy, I'll post harder ones)