Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#663862 - 01/18/09 05:45 PM Roland V-Piano
propianist Offline

Loc: England

V-Piano description on Roland US webpage with detailed specs

Roland\'s offical website video demos in 4 parts

NAMM 2009 demo video on YouTube part 1

NAMM 2009 demo video on YouTube part 2

Roland\'s official glossy webpage which is preliminary info at the moment

My initial thoughts...

Wow, just what we've been waiting for - an entirely physical modelled virtual piano (like PianoTeq) in a serious hardware product. If it really works (???) I'll probably buy it later this year when it comes out.

At last! - Roland have finally included digital output on it (coaxial S/PDIF) and since the source is mathematically modelled this ought to be a pure digital waveform, without intrinsic microphone hiss or audio transfer function related issues that you always get from sample based alternatives.

Alas! Roland STILL haven't included pitch bend or modulation wheels, so it's not a master keyboard! So, I'll be keeping my Kawai MP8 anyway. Speaking of which, the resemblance of V-Piano to the look of the Kawai MP8 is uncanny - except obviously, for the real wooden keys which Roland doesn't have!

Kawai MP8 measures 1466 x 442 x 189 mm and weighs 35kg.
Roland V-Piano is 1411 x 530 x 166 mm and weighs 38.2kg.
Yamaha CP300 is 1391 x 460 x 170 mm and weighs 32.5kg.

Yes - it's 530 mm deep!!! That's gonna be a big heavy mother of a flightcase - I hope the gigs are on the ground floor! Yet with all that physical real-estate, why couldn't they squeeze in some loudspeakers, like the Yamaha? Or pitch / mod wheels? (So what I'd really like is for Roland to bring out a V-Piano Rack module version, then I can carry on using my Kawai as the master keyboard.)

I do really like Roland's USB memory stick for handy sequencer midi / wav / MP3 file playback. (There's a 128 poly GM2 bank inside, as well.) You can record to a one track internal sequencer at 120 ppqn and store via this as well.

Roland's V series products using COSM modelling are very good though. I already own the V-Drums (original module TD10 + TDW1 but with metal Pintech pads and VisuLite cymbals) and its user friendly, visual LCD interface is a breath of fresh air compared to so many other hi-tech products. The new full colour animated 3D graphics from V-Piano's user interface (with the optional computer monitor hooked up) are lovely. It already looks much nicer than the RD700SX / GX interface, which offered impressive user parameter options - although it only had crappy 4 layer multisamples that never gave me a satisfactory feel no matter how much I tweaked all those settings, but this thing could solve the issues. Roland's adherence to sampling Model D Steinways bodes well for the V-Piano's modelling algorithms to sound good (whereas PianoTeq used recordings of a 7 foot Fazioli as the basis for their algorithms.)

Can't wait to play it! I'd estimate it will probably cost $2999 RRP, and be in the shops by April / May 2009, then doubtless be superseded by its inevitable "Mark II" replacement (V-Piano SX or GX etc.) as always, just a few weeks after you've finally agonized over your purchase decision and actually bought a V-Piano...!

(ad) Roland

Click Here

#663863 - 01/18/09 06:40 PM Re: Roland V-Piano
mallard Offline

I knew it! In december (in the ungrateful stubborn child thread) i asked:

"How soon before we can see a digital stage piano with graded keys with pianoteq as the core sound producer?"

I knew it was a matter of time for sampled sound to be replaced by a computer program if it really does produce a better sound.

#663864 - 01/18/09 06:56 PM Re: Roland V-Piano
Stephen Lacefield Offline

Loc: St. Louis, MO
Saw the product showcase at NAMM: Incredible instrument. They only had prototypes there, so access to it was extremely limited. Looking forward to its introduction.
find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/lacefieldmusic

#663865 - 01/18/09 07:12 PM Re: Roland V-Piano
kiedysktos. Offline

Loc: Europe, Poland
I guess they didn't add loudspeakers because of weight - 38 kg sounds different from 45 kg, isn't it?

I'm looking forward for the next models. The technology should be cheaper, and maybe they'll make some hybrid, with e.p. and organ sounds, and lightweight action - it would be great!

#663866 - 01/18/09 07:34 PM Re: Roland V-Piano
Glenn NK Offline

Loc: Victoria BC
Something to keep in mind with mathematically modeled sounds for a piano - it's not very difficult to change the parameters to make it sound like an acoustic bass. Pianoteq has already done this and offers a bass preset.

It removes hammer and damper noise to complete the affect. It's not too bad; I've heard lots worse VSTi's.

If you can play bass with the left hand, jazz with the right, with a split for the two sounds, you have 2/3's of a jazz trio!!!

Now consider that a guitar also has strings that are struck, has a wooden soundboard, and that the strings are connected to that soundboard through a common bridge, a guitar sound isn't far away. I've even heard DP's that sounded more like a guitar than a piano.

#663867 - 01/18/09 07:49 PM Re: Roland V-Piano
JeffBC Offline

Loc: Haverhill, MA
It's already listed for sale at http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/599282-REG/Roland_V_PIANO_V_Piano_Digital_Piano_with.html

$5995 US converts to
4069 GBP
4519 EUR
7430 CAD
8906 AUD
546200 Yen

#663868 - 01/18/09 07:58 PM Re: Roland V-Piano
Kawai James Offline
8000 Post Club Member

Loc: Hamamatsu, Japan
propianist, I whole-heartedly agree - the V-Piano is an extremely exciting instrument. The videos provide an excellent example of what can be achieved through mathematical modelling, while the presence of S/PDIF will surely make it a 'must have' toy among the digital audio crowd too! Lovely!

It is true that the design is somewhat similar to the MP8, however I would suggest that the styling is also very similar to the Fender Rhodes (which the original MP9000 design was also clearly influenced by - see http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/Feb03/articles/kawaimp9500.asp)

I am a little curious as to why the V-Piano case should be so large and heavy, however. I am assuming it is using PC-based technology, yet if this was true (given the small footprint of mini-ATX/micro-ATX boards), the case should surely be no larger than their existing RD-700 GX. Perhaps the new action is longer/deeper?

Well, I shall certainly look forward to seeing one of these units in person, and possibly taking off the lid to investigate what is inside!

Kind regards,
James
x

"Richard, none of us could forget you have a CLP-990." - EssBrace, 2014

#663869 - 01/18/09 08:21 PM Re: Roland V-Piano
kiedysktos. Offline

Quote:
It is true that the design is somewhat similar to the MP8, however I would suggest that the styling is also very similar to the Fender Rhodes (which the original MP9000 design was also clearly influenced by - see http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/Feb03/articles/kawaimp9500.asp)

I am a little curious as to why the V-Piano case should be so large and heavy, however. I am assuming it is using PC-based technology, yet if this was true (given the small footprint of mini-ATX/micro-ATX boards), the case should surely be no larger than their existing RD-700 GX. Perhaps the new action is longer/deeper?
I think so - that explains the shape, so similar to the instruments with a real action.

And about the price: I hope Yamaha and others will compete. It would be nice to pay 1'000$ for such a instrument, not 5'000$.

#663870 - 01/19/09 08:24 AM Re: Roland V-Piano
propianist Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by JeffBC:[/b]
It's already listed for sale at http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/599282-REG/Roland_V_PIANO_V_Piano_Digital_Piano_with.html

$5995 US dollars converts to £4069 UK pounds
Well, tinkle my ivories!!!

Guess I won't be buying it soon then...
Roland's stuff is always overpriced IMHO, but I'm not paying that much for a computer with 88 plastic keys...

Well spotted anyway, Jeff. Although I notice the price of $5995 from B&H also includes the Roland KS-V8 proprietary iron frame keyboard stand. Possibly it may be a couple of hundred dollars cheaper without this.
I'm sure my trusty QuikLok WS550 could handle it, and that looks more discreet and elegant anyway with four vertical straight black legs, and it folds flat for transport. Roland's bendy bar alternative is gonna be awkward to transport - you'd have to unscrew the whole thing each time.

Re: it will be nice to see what competitors produce in response...

Now that Yamaha own Bosendorfer, they must've thought about new possibilities in their digital instruments.

KAWAI James, any insights you can give us from your guys...?

I'd like to see a stage piano made with 97 keys (solid wooden, of course) with professional pitch / mod wheels, 6 zones with faders, AES/EBU or S/PDIF digital out, wordclock, balanced TRS jacks and XLR outs, and an integrated generic VST plug-in host CPU engine and 1TB hard drive that could run any VST plug-ins (including my own SoundFonts and SFZ libraries), plus onboard active loudspeakers for handy stage monitoring like the Yamaha P250. Also a built-in 01V96 digital mixer wouldn't be a bad idea either...

#663871 - 01/19/09 08:39 AM Re: Roland V-Piano
Bob Newbie Offline
1000 Post Club Member

I'll be waiting for the home cabinet version.. \:D

#663872 - 01/19/09 08:54 AM Re: Roland V-Piano
Richard Stark Offline

Loc: Hälsingland, Sweden
 Quote:
Originally posted by propianist:
Now that Yamaha own Bosendorfer, they must've thought about new possibilities in their digital instruments.[/b]
Maybe the Yamaha AvantGrand is the Bosendorfer digital in a new case with new label?

Peace.

#663873 - 01/19/09 09:08 AM Re: Roland V-Piano
propianist Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Richard Stark:[/b]
Maybe the Yamaha AvantGrand is the Bosendorfer CEUS digital in a new case with new label?
Well, it costs the same $20,000 which puts it out of reach for most people, and those with $20,000 would probaby rather buy a real acoustic grand instead.

It's got extra loudspeakers to vibrate through the keyboard so it feels right underneath your fingers, and projects main sound from the 4 foot baby grand case in a realistic manner too.
Whenever I want to really feel good vibrations, I just plug in my two 21 inch subwoofers and that always does the trick...

#663874 - 01/19/09 03:04 PM Re: Roland V-Piano
kiedysktos. Offline

Quote:

I'd like to see a stage piano made with 97 keys (solid wooden, of course) with professional pitch / mod wheels, 6 zones with faders, AES/EBU or S/PDIF digital out, wordclock, balanced TRS jacks and XLR outs, and an integrated generic VST plug-in host CPU engine and 1TB hard drive that could run any VST plug-ins (including my own SoundFonts and SFZ libraries), plus onboard active loudspeakers for handy stage monitoring like the Yamaha P250. Also a built-in 01V96 digital mixer wouldn't be a bad idea either...
[/QB]
It's doable, and that kind of instrument is worth 5000$ or more (I think V-Piano is fascinating, but overpriced too). Just try to imagine weight and size. I doubt they will add onboard loudspeakers - most would rather buy (and transport) them on their own.
And second thing: do we need 96 keys? I can imagine you can do setup with 6 zones with different sounds, but you have only two hands: is that really worth for carry and pay for more? Isn't it better idea in terms of hands range to have two keyboards?

#663875 - 01/19/09 04:15 PM Re: Roland V-Piano
BazC Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Cambridgeshire, UK
Apologies if this is too off topic but I thought you might like to hear how Pianoteq have reacted to the V-piano announcement.

They have posted a comparison of the V-piano and the development version of Pianoteq on their forum and have also stated that the next version of PTQ will be released before the end of April. Their confidence in releasing within that time frame suggests to me that it must very close to release now so it could be much sooner than that.

The thread can be found here.

Korg SP200, Pianoteq

#663876 - 01/20/09 07:50 AM Re: Roland V-Piano
Melodialworks Music Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Canada
 Quote:
Alas! Roland STILL haven't included pitch bend or modulation wheels, so it's not a master keyboard!
If it supports CC#1, then you could hook up a control surface - something like the Novation Nocturn - and control modulation, filter etc. from it, for whatever plugins you are running.

Likely V-Piano will support this (HP-207 does, for example) although I would certainly verify that this will work before buying, trying and then going "d'oh"!

Anyway, that's my plan. Use the V-Piano for piano work and also as a master controller (married with a control surface) for synth work.

Lawrence
Yamaha NU1 + Production Grand

#663877 - 01/20/09 08:30 AM Re: Roland V-Piano
propianist Offline

Hi Kiedysktos,
I think 97 keys would be better for the definitive master keyboard, since you could then play Bosendorfer Imperial samples naturally across their full range without transposing, plus full pipe organ bass pedal range. Others have lamented the lack of a 97 note keyboard on this forum before. Have a look at this thread. 88 keys is standard of course, but the instrument needn't be any wider than an existing Kawai MP8 if the pitch / mod wheels were relocated to the front panel like the MP5 layout, (assuming the mechanism allowed enough clearance for this.)
97 keys also allows for useful keyswitches below the normal 88, and does admittedly extend your range for split zones.

Hi BazC,

re: Pianoteq vs V-Piano.
I think that Pianoteq's algorithms have failed to really sound realistic. The technology is very interesting but the proof is in the pudding! Many have asked Pianoteq why don't they produce a new add-on modelled algorithm for the Steinway D, but they basically refuse, and have carried on modelling antique harpsichords or early 19th century pianos in their add-ons.
Now while they have been fumbling the ball, Roland have come and launched the modelled V-Piano which at last does *attempt* to emulate a New York Steinway D and various famous European concert grands - thus could stand a very good shot at giving pianists access to these most sought after makes and models, complete with the holy grail - realistic sympathetic string resonance, sustain pedal cross resonance, duplex scale resonance, soft pedal, sostenuto pedal, staccato behaviour, re-pedalling, proportional pedalling etc. and all the complex tricks that modelling technology can achieve which have proved too awkward to implement realistically using sample based approaches and scripts.
Personally, I just want to reach that final goal of the affordable, portable Steinway D emulation that I can take to gigs in my car. I don't mind if it's Windows software like Pianoteq or a hardware stage piano or rack module, as long as it really delivers the goods. Pianoteq doesn't (yet).
Maybe V-Piano is a step closer, but until I've played it I'm on the fence - I vividly remember Winter NAMM exactly this time last year, anticipating the Garritan Authorized Steinway's imminent arrival, and thinking that product would be the nearest thing to sounding like whatever you played had been recorded live from a real Steinway D, but it was yet another big disappointment. I do have recordings of myself playing a real Steinway D, but I've yet to find any hi-tech MIDI solution whereby I could substitute that source for the Real McCoy and not notice immediately.

#663878 - 01/20/09 03:04 PM Re: Roland V-Piano
BazC Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Cambridgeshire, UK
Well it's academic for me since the V-Piano is waaaay out of my price range! I'm looking forward to the next version of Pianoteq (which I can afford) and playing a V-Piano in a shop sometime! \:\)

Korg SP200, Pianoteq

#663879 - 01/21/09 10:08 AM Re: Roland V-Piano
WDMcM Offline

Loc: Ohio
When will the SRX-VPiano card be available? ;\)

#663880 - 01/21/09 09:11 PM Re: Roland V-Piano
Kawai James Offline
8000 Post Club Member

Loc: Hamamatsu, Japan
Slightly off topic, but I had a dream the other day in which I was the project manager of a new MP product.

It kept the wooden key action, control knobs and sliders, but stripped away most of the other legacy hardware. In its place, was a nano-ATX motherboard running an embedded Linux kernel, with an interface controllable through a large multi-touch display.

The sound engine utilised synthesis modelling, but also allowed VST instruments to be loaded from an onboard SSD or separate USB flash stick.

It offered analogue and optical output, and could also master recordings to WAV, FLAC, or MP3.

The instrument was relatively small and compact (despite the long wooden keys), and weighed just under 20 kg.

Then I woke up.

Cheers,
James
x

"Richard, none of us could forget you have a CLP-990." - EssBrace, 2014

#663881 - 01/22/09 01:23 AM Re: Roland V-Piano
Glenn NK Offline

James:

I think your dream will come true within five years.

It makes sense, and is all technologically possible.

Now I have a question - will you keep the escapement action? It was added to increase the possible rate of repetitive strikes by one hammer. Since we don't need hammers any longer, why keep the escapement action?

#663882 - 01/22/09 01:42 AM Re: Roland V-Piano
MonksDream Offline

Loc: Vancouver, BC
Kawai James - If you build it they will come!

Glenn NK - because it feels more like a "piano" that way!

#663883 - 01/22/09 02:49 AM Re: Roland V-Piano
theJourney Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Banned
 Quote:
Originally posted by MonksDream:
Kawai James - If you build it they will come!

Glenn NK - because it feels more like a "piano" that way! [/b]
How many more years, decades, or centuries will digital instruments keep trying to emulate a centuries old mechanism versus creating new possibilities to the musician?

Today there remains --just as with the traditional typewriter layout on modern computers -- a chicken and egg problem with the conventional technique acquisition methods of students and related marketing need for calling the instruments digital "pianos", yet it would seem to me that if there was a time to start breaking away from the past, that this time is arriving.

Certainly Yamaha and Kawai would find such a developmental direction more threatening than Roland, Korg or others.

#663884 - 01/22/09 03:12 PM Re: Roland V-Piano
kiedysktos. Offline

Most of pianist learn on an acoustic, and I think it's good for music; it isn't good idea to change it (I know nobody proposed it). So as long as it happens, pianist know the beauty of real string and real resonance, even if such a instrument have disadvantages. This explains the desire, and supply in effect. So still, huge part of "digital keyboarders" will expect to find instrument which emulates beauty of an acoustic as much as possible.

If piano tones sound electrical, first thing I think: it isn't good instrument, because they can't make better. But if it would be an instrument which provides realistic grand piano sound (but never ideal - we know it), and you can adjust it to go even further and create your own sound, it really make sense. I hope V-piano provides it. But - may I notice - it still want to emulate acoustic instruments, not to be digital: GRAND with another strings, GRAND with different soundboard, GRAND with different strings, and so on.

#663885 - 01/22/09 03:16 PM Re: Roland V-Piano
MonksDream Offline

theJourney - I don't think there's a chicken-and-egg problem at all. There already exist all manner of keyboard-based instruments that continue to provide new and interesting ways to interact with sound and, ultimately, music. I don't expect that development to ever stop. Humankind's inventiveness and curiosity will make sure of that.

The piano, on the other hand, antiquated though it may be, is a pleasing and useful musical instrument. Unfortunately it's also heavy, expensive, environmentally sensitive, and requires constant maintenance. Hence the development of digital pianos which are portable, inexpensive, reliable, and durable.

My point being that if you want a next-generation keyboard-driven musical instrument there are many available and more will come. If, however, you want a piano that you can afford, lift, and maintain yourself you buy a digital piano that attempts to emulate as closely as possible the experience of playing that 19th-century beast we all know and love!

#663886 - 01/22/09 03:39 PM Re: Roland V-Piano
stringless Offline

Loc: Idiocracy, USA
The second you get away from hammers and strings, and digital representations of such, it ceases to be a piano.

Let's assume we get a really daring piano maker that makes the soundboard, plate and entire action out of carbon fiber. String it with piano strings, and I bet it'll be clearer, more powerful then a wood piano -- but it'd still sound much like a piano. You cant' get away from the nature of the beast, and that's why digitals emulate the physical. we *wanted* them to. There were other attempts -- early synths, Rhodes tine pianos, Wulitzer electrics.. honestly.. they didn't sound a bit like a real pianos.

Digitals sound close to real pianos.

To see a vivid illustration of what I mean, hit Luis and Clark\'s website . They make carbon fiber violins, viols, basses, cellos, etc. And I don't mean wood covered with a thin veneer of carbonfiber, I mean the entire instrument sans pegs and bridge is made of carbon. The tone is dry and powerful, yet you can still tell it's a stringed instrument descended from almost 1000 years of stringed instruments.

You can't get away from the nature of the beast.

But I maintain -- the second you drop the strings and hammers, or digital representations of them, it's not a piano anymore. It's something else.

This made me think... why don't I see carbon soundboards? Actions? (entire actions, not just little bits of it..) Why don't I see carbon-fiber bourdons in organs? Can you imagine an entire windchest, pallet and action built out of carbon instead of hand-carved wood?

I can imagine a piano that's 100% carbon except for the strings.

But then, some would still complain that it's too old-school because it still has hammers and strings.

I don't want to see the piano go away. Ever. Same with the organ.

By all means, innovate -- build new instruments.

But again.. if that new instruments still has hammers and strings.. it's a piano. And if a digital system emulates that phsysical instrument, well, it's still a digital piano.

A hammered piano, minus the strings. Brilliant!

#663887 - 01/22/09 04:28 PM Re: Roland V-Piano
Glenn NK Offline

What is sacred about the piano? - it's a relatively new instrument, and it was conceived to replace the clavichord.

And compared to most other acoustic musical instruments, it's very expensive, very heavy, and requires a tremendous amount of care and upkeep.

And it's still evolving - a modern grand really isn't much like Cristofori's pianoforte. I was discussing the changes made in pianos over the years with my piano-rebuilder friend, and he thought that carbon fibre would make much better keys and hammers. By using carbon fibre, the rotational mass of the key and hammer system can be made lighter which would improve the repetition rate possible on a piano. CF is dimensionally stable when subjected to humidity changes - wood is not. As a structural engineer, I do some considerable design with wood - it's a constant problem in terms of stability.

I truly love the piano (and have for more than 62 years), but I recognize its limitations. It's going to evolve some more.

Apparently someone also recognized the limitations of the acoustic guitar - other than six strings and a bridge and tuning pegs, the electric guitar used by rock musicians doesn't sound or look much like an acoustic guitar.

#663888 - 01/23/09 02:53 PM Re: Roland V-Piano
MonksDream Offline

Glenn - nothing is sacred about the piano! I love the idea of a piano re-designed from the ground up to take advantage of 21st century advances in materials and production. However all of the instruments that are still called pianos and their variants (Rhodes, Wurly, CP70 etc), stick with the " press the keys, fast attack and a full sounding sustain" paradigm.

I think the question is how much can one change the instrument and still call it a piano? Could you still call it a piano if you pulled on the keys, the attack was slow and the sustain portion sounded like a horn?

#663889 - 01/23/09 03:14 PM Re: Roland V-Piano
stringless Offline

^ That's called an organ ;o)

To me the sacred bits of the piano are:

1. Hammers
2. Strings
3. Soundboard

Do the hammers and strings and soundboard need to be physical? Not in my book. But they need to be present, even if in virtual form. Which is exactly what a digital piano is. Doubly so with those who are 100% model-based.

The materials and execution of such sacred bits is not sacred. I really honestly want to see a carbon fiber soundboard, hammer heads, hammer shanks, well, the whole action really, including keys. Why not? Because a bunch of fuddy duddies will declare it a nonpiano? Bull. Build it, people will try it, and if it's good, people will buy it.

#663890 - 01/23/09 04:09 PM Re: Roland V-Piano
jscomposer Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: The Boogie Down
 Quote:
Originally posted by stringless:
The materials and execution of such sacred bits is not sacred. I really honestly want to see a carbon fiber soundboard, hammer heads, hammer shanks, well, the whole action really, including keys. Why not? Because a bunch of fuddy duddies will declare it a nonpiano? Bull. Build it, people will try it, and if it's good, people will buy it. [/b]
Interesting... http://www.rainsong.com/deal/

#663891 - 01/23/09 04:48 PM Re: Roland V-Piano
stringless Offline

^ Yea. like that. That's two acoustic instrument families in carbon. The Luis and Clark fiddles, and now these guitars.

I want one!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Piano World 
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Download & Print Sheet Music Instantly
sheet music search
sheet music search

sheet music search
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
58 registered (ando, anotherscott, Bigvalbio, bennevis, Alex Hernandez, 15 invisible), 1084 Guests and 45 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
74250 Members
42 Forums
153599 Topics
2251185 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Happy Easter!
by Marko in Boston
04/20/14 06:58 AM
Easter Themed Recordings - Kawai CA95
by wolferblade
04/20/14 04:55 AM
First recordings - Some music for Easter
by wolferblade
04/20/14 01:01 AM
Recorded a song on my workstation tonight
by Arizona Sage
04/20/14 12:04 AM
How to tune a piano.....
by Grandpianoman
04/19/14 11:46 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission