Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad) End Stage Fright
End Stage Fright
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#672695 - 11/14/05 11:58 PM keyboard/piano recommendations
Finderne Offline

I've read this forum for a couple months, and learned a lot from the posts here. I'm a non-musician parent of a kid who's much more right-brained than her parents. Our daughter has been in piano lessons for about 3 yrs now. She started out improvising on our Yamaha PSR-78 keyboard, which is limited as a piano. So we're upgarding to help her piano practice, but she also spends a lot of time improvising electronic music (creating some pretty cool music IMHO). So I figure a good answer would be an instrument that does both well.

A side-question that occurred to me now: Anyone have recommendations on self-instruction material for keyboard/synth instruments, hopefully kid-friendly?

Anyway, the main question is I'd like recommendations. Here's a feature list I think would be great:
  • 88-keys, good sounds, etc to serve as a good practice piano
  • nice set of sounds/instruments for electronic music
  • friendly interface
  • on-board recording (stuff like mixing and sequencing seems like overkill)
  • console (built in pedals&speakers) would be good, but seperate components is fine if that has the best combination of features

From my own research, consoles tend to be very piano oriented (duh), with pretty limited synth features. Do stage pianos tend to offer more or less synth-like features vs consoles? I think we'll check out stage pianos like the RD-700SX, P250, and Korg SP-500. At the same time, we'll also check out fuller-featured keyboards like Triton, Fantom, etc. But enough about my ill-informed opinions; I'd welcome any input you folks may have.

(ad) Roland

Click Here

#672696 - 11/15/05 02:08 AM Re: keyboard/piano recommendations
CSG Offline

What's your budget? Roland, Yamaha, and Kawai all make what you're looking for. The Clavinova CVP's are nice as are the Kawai CP's (if you get one with the wood action). I have no experience with recent Rolands but I owned a G-800 workstation for a number of years.

#672697 - 11/15/05 12:12 PM Re: keyboard/piano recommendations
pianomad Offline

Loc: USA
If you can afford it, those workstations fit the bill. They're so much fun, even you parents would probably interrupt your daughter to play around yourselves.

The stage pianos are piano-centric and wouldn't be adequate for electronic music making.

"Moralists have no place in an art gallery" ---Han Suyin

"Paint's not really a great thing to bring into a museum" ---Adam Sorenson, The Shape of Things

#672698 - 11/15/05 12:49 PM Re: keyboard/piano recommendations
SteveY Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: NJ
I disagree. I think an RD700SX, which has a ton of sounds, along with some good software would be a great tool for kid with 3 years experience. Workstations like the Motif & Fantom are a bit much in terms of the learning curve for someone without much experience.

#672699 - 11/15/05 12:54 PM Re: keyboard/piano recommendations
pianomad Offline

SteveY has a point. I forgot that the RD700SX has room for two expansion boards, so she could easily acquire more sounds. Plus, electronic music via computers is at first easier to manipulate than on workstations.

Still, I salivate at the thought of one day owning a workstation. A guy likes electronic toys.

"Paint's not really a great thing to bring into a museum" ---Adam Sorenson, The Shape of Things

#672700 - 11/15/05 02:46 PM Re: keyboard/piano recommendations
Gyro Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Why not spring for something like an
88-key Triton or Fantom? With keyboard stand,
a sustain pedal (you only need the sustain
pedal), speakers, bench, and music stand
(syths usually don't have built-in sht.
music holders for some reason), you'll have
an easily portable piano/composing workstation
with superb sound and key action, for
around 2000.00-4000.00, including shipping;
that's less than what many folks spend on
a run-of-the-mill used acoustic upright.

#672701 - 11/15/05 04:51 PM Re: keyboard/piano recommendations
hawk85 Offline

Another thing to keep in mind about synths (as compared to digital pianos) - synths typically have equally weighted keys rather than graded/progressive weighted keys. This may or not be a concern.

#672702 - 11/15/05 04:52 PM Re: keyboard/piano recommendations
Theodore Offline

Loc: San Antonio, Texas
I would stay away from any synth or cheesy feeling keyboard. Get a digital piano, in fact try out the Yamaha CVP line and compare it with all the others. Hard to beat.

Look at all the extra attachment you'll need for the synth/stage keyboard route. Plus that stuff looks like hell sometimes with wires all over the place. Keep it simple, get great results from the first day of ownership. Besides the sound on the RD700SX is not a great piano sound as the sample doesn't have the depth of a true nine foot piano, the stereo imaging is not accurate and the keyboard comes without an amp or speakers. For what you looking at getting done, the synth/stage keyboard is not the right match for a child learning piano and increasing her skills in electronic music. A digital piano is a far better use of your money for the purpose you state.

#672703 - 11/15/05 05:55 PM Re: keyboard/piano recommendations
SteveY Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Quote:
besides the sound on the RD700SX is not a great piano sound as the sample doesn't have the depth of a true nine foot piano, the stereo imaging is not accurate and the keyboard comes without an amp or speakers.
Spoken like a Yamaha dealer.

#672704 - 11/15/05 06:09 PM Re: keyboard/piano recommendations
Gyro Offline
4000 Post Club Member

All the 88-key Tritons have the top-of-the-line
graded hammer action keyboard, and I can't
believe that a quality syth like the Fantom
would have anything less.

The reason I suggest a syth over a digital
piano is that this kid seems to have
interests in composing/arranging, and she'll
run out of resources on a digital, along
those lines. Plus, even with all those
wires, a syth is much cooler-looking to a
modern child than a digital, which after all
looks almost like an acoustic upright piano.
I think a Fantom or Triton would be a blast,
not only for the kid, but for the whole
family as well.

Another thing to consider is that an upright
digital is heavy. The keyboard unit on mine
weighs over 75 lbs., and it was a chore to set
it up. In theory, the keyboard is unboltable
from the stand, but this is impractical,
so it is essentially as immobile as an
acoustic upright piano. A syth keyboard
is lighter and more portable.

#672705 - 11/15/05 09:38 PM Re: keyboard/piano recommendations
ProPianoGuyBC Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Theodore:
I would stay away from any synth or cheesy feeling keyboard.

Besides the sound on the RD700SX is not a great piano sound as the sample doesn't have the depth of a true nine foot piano, the stereo imaging is not accurate and the keyboard comes without an amp or speakers. [/b]
Try an RD-700SX through a quality speaker system or headphones and come back and try that again. Try the first Piano Patch "Superior Grand" or the "Ultimate X". Your opinion is sure to change...Not saying you will instantly become a fan of the Roland sound and Progressive Hammer action keybed but you will realize the inaccuracies of your statements above and if you don't, change your line of work.

#672706 - 11/16/05 09:02 PM Re: keyboard/piano recommendations
hugo Offline

Loc: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
In addition to wondering about your budget, what are your daughter's musical tastes? Where would she like to go with this? Classical, rock? You mentioned lessons, so I have to ask around what age she is; it's pertinent in the sense of how soon you might be thinking of upgrading again and what she may be capable of handling at the moment.
And, of course, don't forget you can rent pianos, too.
Oh, as a side note, Yamaha does have a rather extensive self-teaching area online. Here's a link:
http://www.yamaha.com/yamahavgn/CDA/Cata...PRODUCT,00.html

#672707 - 11/17/05 11:57 PM Re: keyboard/piano recommendations
Finderne Offline

Thanks for the many helpful replies. We'll check out some keyboards next week and I'll let you know if we make a decision. Roland has some helpful video demos on their website btw.

For Hugo's question, she's 12. She still at a learning stage where she is happy mastering pieces, almost regardless of the type of music. Nice thought on the acoustic rental, I hadn't considered that option.

As for CVP's, they're marketed completely differently from other keyboards, so it's not easy to compare. Also, I'm leery of going into a piano store as a non-musician parent shopping with a kid. I have this vision of the salesperson steering the kid to whatever they're promoting that week, and then I'm either signing a check or being a bad guy. But aside from my paranoia, the rave reviews I see on CVP's are for the piano emulation and piano teaching features. So I view it as more of a pure-piano than a combination piano/synth.

#672708 - 11/18/05 12:20 AM Re: keyboard/piano recommendations
CSG Offline

For info and pricing on the CVP's check out cvpug.com. I only wish there were enough of us Kawai CP folks to make a dedicated site!

#672709 - 11/18/05 09:27 AM Re: keyboard/piano recommendations
trossed Offline

Loc: New York State
If you're going shopping for any instrument for a kid, I wouldn't take the kid until you've done your legwork. Decide what you've got to spend on this project, go forth and gather information, including information on digital pianos, and then take the kid out and present her the options. You can do X, Y or Z...A, B,C..as many viable options as you have that fit your parameters inclusive of price.

At various times when my own child needed something that cost more than $1.98, I did the legwork, figured out some options, and was able to influence sales folk to remove any hint of $$ from the the discussion or from the object we were seeking. In this case, I'm thinking of furniture, so I don't know how well that will translate to instruments. But without price being in the mix, she chose what she truly liked vs. chosing the least costly to save $$(she's a frugal child), or taking off in a direction that wasn't in the budget or scheme of things.

It worked for me when she was 12, and it might work for you. If you're willing you can even present the pro/con list. This "one" will do these things but not those things...and they're all possible. You choose, and I'll go with your choice.

Whether you go with a workstation, keyboard, synth, digital piano, this might work.

A true digital piano has the advantage of having a very piano-like action vs. some of the synths/workstation/keyboard products. The digital piano also should have full sized keys--another advantage. The pedal function on a digital most closely resembles that of an acoustic piano--another advantage. The digital pianos--i.e. the Yamaha CVP product--are not as portable. If you or she has visions of taking her music outside the home at some point, the true digital is a back breaker to haul around. I'm also not at all sure about the sound creation possibilities on these vs. the workstation/synth option. The digital will come loaded with about a zillion pre-set sounds, but can she manipulate these and create her own versions of these zillions of sounds? I don't know the answer.

#672710 - 11/18/05 11:04 AM Re: keyboard/piano recommendations
pianomad Offline

What's really nice with today's technology is you can always expand. If you find you're needing to compromise (e.g., the keyboard you like best because it has a terrific action is limited in sounds and sequencing capabilities), it's simple to add to this. (However, in the above example, it doesn't work in the other direction; a nifty workstation with a mediocre action cannot have its action improved.)

#672711 - 11/18/05 01:07 PM Re: keyboard/piano recommendations
Theodore Offline

Sorry about the Roland comments; however, I sell the Roland RD700sx right next to the Yamaha stuff. Same sound systems, same headphones, lesser sound quality from the Roland, lesser sales.

#672712 - 11/18/05 01:25 PM Re: keyboard/piano recommendations
SteveY Offline
1000 Post Club Member

OK, here's the other side…

I'm a music professional. I have $4000 studio monitors that tell me that the Roland sounds are considerably more hi-fi than their Yamaha counterparts. The action is also closer to that of my Steinway B.

I don't usually post such lopsided viewpoints as I don't find it to be very helpful for most people. I especially think it's out of place (see the "spin" threads in the piano forum) for a dealer to make such outrageous statements. But in case there is someone out there that will actually believe Theodore's claims simply because he's a dealer, I thought I'd offer up a different point of view.

The point is that this is subjective. I believe that I know what I'm talking about when it comes to tone/touch & technology from my years of experience in the industry. However, there are people that I respect highly who prefer Yamaha, or Korg, or Kurzweil, etc. Don't buy a Roland because I like it. And definitely don't buy a Yamaha because Theodore likes it. Spend some time with each instrument and see what speaks to you. If you put the time in and remain unswayed by hype, I promise that you won't be disappointed.

#672713 - 11/18/05 02:21 PM Re: keyboard/piano recommendations
pianomad Offline

Well said, SteveY. I think it's important, in recent light of the "spin" threads, to take what everyone says in these forums with a grain of salt.

So, take my comment with a grain of salt as well, knowing this is my opinion. I am a performing professional who would prefer to play acoustic grands on gigs, but these fine instruments are rarely provided. It is also unrealistic with my band, as we tend to be very loud, and mic'ing acoustics is a specialized art that few sound companies (who are more comfortable with guitars and drums) seem to do well. Over the years, I have relied on Roland to provide all my piano samples, as I've found the overall experience with Rolands to have a slight edge over comparable Yamahas. I have, and still do, use Yamahas (I started with a Yamaha module, and I've owned an additional module since); even when my company provides me with a fine Yamaha digital for my use on the road, I prefer to take my RD700SX.

It may be true Yamaha enjoys greater market share. That's more easily verified or argued than something like "this model has lesser sound quality," or worse yet, "this brand generally has lesser sound quality".

As always, your mileage will vary.

Edit: Before someone says: "Doesn't greater sales say something about better quality?", I'll give the example of a certain fast food giant that is arguably the industry leader in what turns out to be America's greatest export to the world. Does that mean they offer the best in convenience food? They're obviously good at something to be generating so much revenue, and that thing is generating revenue.

#672714 - 11/18/05 05:50 PM Re: keyboard/piano recommendations
Theodore Offline

Steve Y,

You're right, advise the customer to buy what you like. Then advise them to purchase a stand, a bench, a patch cord, headphones and an amplifier. Then expect the 12 year old to go right home and hook it all up without any problems. Also, using all those fine oversold features on the RD700SX should be a real breeze for the girl and her parents; in fact, they'll probably rush a fresh demo into the store for me the next morning.

Remember dude, they're upgrading from a PSR-78. Are you familiar with that? My responses are geared for customers that listed criteria you did not even mention. AFter following your advice, the customer will have spent far more money than if they simply purchased a Clavinova, that comes with bench.

#672715 - 11/18/05 06:19 PM Re: keyboard/piano recommendations
SteveY Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Theodore,
Go back and read this thread again. You're attributing things to me that I never said. Out of the keyboards mentioned in the original post, I recommended the RD700SX. I ONLY did so because someone else recommended a workstation and I felt that the learning curve might be a bit high for someone without much experience. I think a true digital piano (Yamaha or Roland) might be a great solution for them. I think an RD700SX could work as well.

When you jumped in, you didn't mention a digital piano because of the ease or simplicity of it. You made some irresponsible and disparaging comments about the RD700SX. I posted to provide an alternate view. I find it hard to believe that you really had the customer in mind.

But perhaps you could answer a simple question for me: Are you an authorized Roland dealer? If so, are you MI or CK?

#672716 - 11/18/05 07:09 PM Re: keyboard/piano recommendations
pianomad Offline

After re-reading the original post, it would seem:

• Finderne would be fine with extra components.
  • Cost was not overtly stated as an overriding issue. (He was contemplating workstations, after all.)
  • He is not concerned with appearance (stage pianos and workstations don't make for good furniture in the living room, for those who care about such things)

Coming up with extra criteria and insisting your customer need to consider them is a hard sell tactic, appropriate for the show room (although not the kind I like to visit) and not a forum for the exchange of ideas.

Let's not make assumptions about what a 12 year can or cannot do RE: connecting components, or whether the setup "looks like hell". Some people like going modular; I think cables are sexy. ;\) Finderne's daughter might enjoy piecing things together (which she'll have to do if she's already got a knack for electronic music).

Don't get me wrong, Clavinovas are fine instruments; they fill a definite niche. I'm just not sure this was what Finderne was after.

Edit: after re-reading the entire thread, I'm heartened that people are offering useful advice, opinions, and posting links. I stumbled upon this forum a few months ago in researching my choices in stage pianos, and I got great straightforward answers to all my questions. Since then, I've been an avid reader of the forum. A resource such as this is invaluable!

#672717 - 11/18/05 08:57 PM Re: keyboard/piano recommendations
Bob Slidell Offline

The bottom line is that whatever solution ends being the RIGHT one will be the one which engages the original poster's daughter's creativity the best, and with a minimum of barriers. That will be purely subjective. Some parents and 12-year-olds will be excited by the prospect of wiring up a bunch of different pieces of gear. Others will be frustrated by it, wanting a single power switch and built-in speakers. Some will be engaged by the myriad of sounds and integration of a synth workstation, others put off by it. For some, the integration of a computer and software will be a way to open up new possibilities. For others, it will be an unnecessary hassle.

The point? Whatever engages the girl the most to continue practicing and start creating will be the successful solution, and that may take some trial and error. My gut tells me that a solution which is easy-to-use, well-integrated, and which offers up some quality, inspiring, playable sounds will be the best choice for someone who is still getting their feet in music.

The previous statement was a slushy attempt to take the middle road, probably empty of any useful information. So, which company offers such a solution? Certainly Roland AND Yamaha, as well as Korg, Kawai, and who knows how many others. Why do I know that? Because they're all still in business, all selling instruments, to people who are inspired by them to play songs, write songs, make music, and create.

The fact that some people really like Yamaha and others really like Roland have a lot more to do with the fact that each company pushes different peoples' buttons via sounds, features, touch, user interface, and whatever. Less to do with which is "better." That's something many people will forever disagree on, because different instruments are "better" for different people. I've owned a variety of Roland and Yamaha products over the years, and there have been things about every one of them that have been bloody brilliant, and other things which have been infuriating. Neither company has the market cornered on musical genius.

On the other hand, which company's instrument was sampled from a longer grand piano, who sampled what at what sampling rate, or who's listened to which products on more expensive studio monitors is completely irrelevant to the goal. As is all the manufacturer-specific partisan bickering. Let's face it, sitting at a Roland RD700SX will no more fool anyone into thinking they're playing a Steinway B or D than sitting at a Yamaha S90ES will fool anyone into thinking they're playing a CFSIII or S700. That's simply not the point. If it were, we'd all buy digitals, sell our pianos, and put the money saved in the bank.

NONE of that will be going through this girl's mind when she sits in front of whatever they end up purchasing. Much more whether or not she's getting into the music as she plays the thing.

Now, if it were my kid, I'd be shopping the following: Korg Triton Studio ProX or Extreme 88, Roland Fantom X8, Roland RD700SX, Yamaha S90ES, maybe the Yamaha Motif ES8 (the S90ES has most of the Motif's guts and a better piano sound for less money), Yamaha P250, probably the Korg SP500, possibly a couple "console" digital piano types. I would usually steer more towards traditional piano-type instruments for a young student, but it sounds like you're taking a less traditional approach (non-classical, less regimented) toward her musical training. This may take some time and a couple trips to the music store, but the level of your daughter's music engagement through her crucial teen years hangs in the balance. Any well-stocked store (like a Sam Ash or Guitar Center) will have most or all of the above on the floor. Sit your daughter at each. if she's not way into playing any one of them in 5 minutes, it's a bust. if there's one you can't pry her off of in 15, you're on to something. But weigh the "fun factor" in balance with the more mundane musical factors. if the sounds are so cool and wacky that she spends all her time on things with embedded drum loops and lots of effects, she'll never want to take the time to develop much in the way of playing technique on more mundane sounds (like piano). For a younger student, this could backfire into developing a musical nature that is all fluff and no solid technique.

As a kid, the way my parents got me around this whole thing was by forcing me to practice my lessons on the boring acoustic piano, and letting my free time on the synths be my reward. The synth time was entirely self-motivating, the piano time was forced labor. But at some point in my teen years, I made the connection between the two, and my time at the piano gradually became more fun, and my time on the synth more skillful and reasoned. Cross-pollination.

Hey, look at the long, boring book I just wrote. Peace all.

#672718 - 11/18/05 11:17 PM Re: keyboard/piano recommendations
Finderne Offline

Quote:
Hey, look at the long, boring book I just wrote.
Not boring at all. I really appreciate the advice on practice habits. I think we will need to start doing something like that, especially if her piano practice habits start to slide in favor of the other toys, err features.

#672719 - 11/19/05 12:15 AM Re: keyboard/piano recommendations
pianomad Offline

Bob, excellent well-written and thought out book.

The bells and whistles may be a concern since the student in question is at that awkward age. Even at my ancient age, if I acquired a workstation I'd be like a kid in a candy store, stirring up phat beats while wearing a baseball cap crooked and donning bling. Okay, not really, but I would be messing around on the thing and not getting any piano work in. I remember when I got my first computer (a bulky Atari) and first sequencer (an early incarnation of Logic), I didn't touch a piano for months.

Let us know how your search goes. Maybe I can live vicariously through your experience.

#672720 - 11/19/05 03:51 PM Re: keyboard/piano recommendations
SteveY Offline
1000 Post Club Member

I'm still awaiting Theodore's answer:

Quote:
But perhaps you could answer a simple question for me: Are you an authorized Roland dealer? If so, are you MI or CK?

#672721 - 11/19/05 08:29 PM Re: keyboard/piano recommendations
Bob Slidell Offline

Quote:
I'm a music professional. I have $4000 studio monitors that tell me that the Roland sounds are considerably more hi-fi than their Yamaha counterparts. The action is also closer to that of my Steinway B.
This sounds like a really interesting shoot-out! Something like I wish I could do sometime (but don't have the connections anymore to pull off). Like everyone else, I've only played them in various music stores through amps of questionable heritage and at trade shows.

Which Yamaha & Roland instruments did you compare? Which studio monitors do you have? $4k says that they must be REALLY nice.

#672722 - 11/19/05 09:40 PM Re: keyboard/piano recommendations
SteveY Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Between my partner and I, we have a Fantom X8, XV88, XV5080 w/gobs of expansion boards. I've also had a RD700SX in the studio for awhile. We also have a Motif, a Triton, and have had a P250 in the studio. And to round it out, we have a lot of virtual instruments, including Ivory.

As for monitors, we have ADAM S2.5A's and KRK V8's.

I want to add a disclaimer: My goal here is not to push any one manufacturer. I have my own tastes just like anyone else, but I don't think it's helpful for anyone buy based on one person's opinion from the web of all places! Rather, I want to encourage people to try things for themselves, do their homework, and keep an open mind. If they do, I'm confident that they'll choose wisely.

#672723 - 11/20/05 10:58 AM Re: keyboard/piano recommendations
JanaMG Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania,USA
I just purchased Casio Privia PX700 which I really like and so would greatly recommend to a person, who wants principally a piano. This doesn't have a lot of features, basically the same as entry level Privia PX100, but the quality of piano samples is incredible, even speakers are pretty good and it looks nice, elegant. I payed for mine $700 in US.

#672724 - 11/20/05 01:40 PM Re: keyboard/piano recommendations
JanaMG Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania,USA
I just saw a new Casio Privia PX700 at a Guitar Center - actually it impressed me so much I bought it and I absolutely recommend it to anybody who is interested in a good piano sound and doesn't need a lot of features. It costs $700 and piano sample is incredible, it has good speakers, beatifull keyboard touch and it even looks nice. In my opinion it is more than enough for anybody who just wants to practise a piano.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Piano World 
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Download & Print Sheet Music Instantly
sheet music search
sheet music search

sheet music search
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
168 registered (36251, accordeur, A Guy, 43 invisible), 1757 Guests and 39 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
74215 Members
42 Forums
153523 Topics
2249795 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
A good introduction to history of French classical music?
by BWV 846
Today at 10:50 AM
Piano Composition + a Drawing
by leandrobrunapiano
Today at 10:50 AM
Casio AP range advice please
by thamajor7
Today at 09:37 AM
Buzz-project: How do composer earn big money?
by talfi composer
Today at 09:10 AM
Buzz-project: How do composer earn big money?
by talfi composer
Today at 09:07 AM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission