Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#674116 - 05/29/08 05:53 PM Roland RD700GX/Kawai MP8II/Yamaha CP300 etc.
theJourney Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Banned
Spent some time again today playing around with these three instruments. Kawai keyboard seems to offer the most control, Roland the best sounds, Yamaha the feeling of most solidity/security.

If I just wanted to have a great piano replacement instrument, I suppose I would buy the Kawai today. For sheer fun and sounds and key top feel, it would be the Roland. For some reason, Yamaha keeps calling.

What a difficult search!

(ads) Sweetwater / PR /Roland
Special Financing on Digital Keyboards

Pearl River World's Best Selling Piano

Click Here

#674117 - 05/29/08 08:51 PM Re: Roland RD700GX/Kawai MP8II/Yamaha CP300 etc.
Tim Wat Offline

Loc: Northern California
Interesting. I recently played the Roland GX at the local Guitar Center. I was very, very impressed with the ivory texture and the feel of the action, but not very impressed with how that connected with the actual sound being produced by the unit itself.

Having played all three pro-level Kawai offerings at another shop (the local Kawai dealer), I have to say I thought the "finger-to-piano-control" connection was actually best on the MP5 rather than the MP8II despite the wooden action, etc. that Kawai is touting. I just thought it was easier for me to "sing" on the MP5 than the MP8. Incidentally, all three Kawais set up on same rack, going through same keyboard amp.

I also have to add that turning the onboard effects OFF and running the board through Logic Mainstage - using Logic's EQ and Space Designer reverb - makes all the difference in the world. It's taken the Concert Grand 2 patch on my MP4 from a decent, passable stage piano into a whole other level - I noted on another forum that I get random complements from audiences just on the piano tone alone now.

I can only hazard a guess that Garritan's Steinway runs circles around all of the above, and given the right keyboard (for me, the Kawai) to control it, will really provide the current "next best thing to a real one..." solution.

Yes, a never ending search indeed.

#674118 - 05/29/08 10:19 PM Re: Roland RD700GX/Kawai MP8II/Yamaha CP300 etc.
Kawai James Online   content
8000 Post Club Member

Loc: Hamamatsu, Japan
Yes, Garritan Steinway hooked up to either an MP5 or MP8II is a pretty good combination!

Cheers,
James
x

"Richard, none of us could forget you have a CLP-990." - EssBrace, 2014

#674119 - 05/29/08 10:39 PM Re: Roland RD700GX/Kawai MP8II/Yamaha CP300 etc.
GregC Offline

Loc: Dublin, California
the Rd700GX does not feel solid ? Compared to the CP300 ?

Security ?

I am not following

I own the GX

#674120 - 05/30/08 01:57 AM Re: Roland RD700GX/Kawai MP8II/Yamaha CP300 etc.
theJourney Offline
3000 Post Club Member

By security I mean that for some reason the keyboard and also the physical controls from Yamaha felt tighter or more secure in my fingers (although the feel of the material on the Roland's keys was way better).

I understand the comment about the connection between the Roland keyboard and sound. There was sometimes a subjective feeling of lag and I could not always articulate as well on it.

The Kawai offered me the most control but I wasn't crazy about what I heard. I will have to look into the suggestion on Garritan Steinway and the MP5.

What exactly are the differences between MP5 and MP8II?

Again this was one subjective 45 min session on these three instruments yesterday. Who knows what I would say tomorrow?

\:D

#674121 - 05/30/08 03:10 AM Re: Roland RD700GX/Kawai MP8II/Yamaha CP300 etc.
8000 Post Club Member

theJourney

The MP5 and MP8II share the same tone generator, technical specifications (polyphony, no. of sounds, effects etc.), and operation.

However, as you are already aware, the MP8II utilises a wooden key action, while the MP5 utilises a plastic key action - thus explaining the differences in weight and dimensions between the two instruments.

In addition, the MP8II features XLR connectors and includes the F-20 double pedal (soft/damper) unit as standard, while the MP5 does not feature XLR connectors, and includes the F-10H single pedal unit as standard (the F-20 can be purchased separately).

I hope this answers your query.

Kind regards,
James
x

#674122 - 05/30/08 08:23 AM Re: Roland RD700GX/Kawai MP8II/Yamaha CP300 etc.
GregC Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by theJourney:
By security I mean that for some reason the keyboard and also the physical controls from Yamaha felt tighter or more secure in my fingers (although the feel of the material on the Roland's keys was way better).

[/b]
ok. I have owned Rd700 the Rd700SX and now the GX

They are all formidable, solid, 'gig proof '
road warrior boards

No doubt about it.

#674123 - 06/01/08 11:22 AM Re: Roland RD700GX/Kawai MP8II/Yamaha CP300 etc.
Aidan Offline

Loc: UK
I agree with Greg - I have only just started gigging with my GX but have no fears about its ability to withstand life on the road. And the action is a quantum leap ahead of any other digital piano.

#674124 - 06/01/08 05:01 PM Re: Roland RD700GX/Kawai MP8II/Yamaha CP300 etc.
The Pro Offline

Loc: Atlanta, GA
If you are looking at these three instruments, the ROland RD700GX, the Kawai MP8II, and the Yamaha CP300 basically as stage pianos and nothing else then they are similar. But only one of them - the CP300 - has internal speakers which makes it a more versatile instruments in terms of application, and those speeakers not only sound very good but they give a bit more realism to the piano because they cause the keys to vibrate like a real piano does. That's a very clear difference.

And in this day of softsynth pianos and using DP's as master controllers, the Roland GX only has 100 performance setups. The Kawai MP8II has 256 setups. The CP300 has 64 performance setups x 56 files (3584 setups).

And finally - just a personal thing - only the CP300 is designed so the top is actually useful for working on scores or holding a second keyboard. I use mine for hosting an Access Virus TI Polar, and I can plug the audio outputs of the Virus into the audio inputs of the CP300 and take advantage of the CP300's speakers. Mating these two keyboards together makes some very unique sound combinations.

#674125 - 06/01/08 07:13 PM Re: Roland RD700GX/Kawai MP8II/Yamaha CP300 etc.
BeowulfX Offline

I don't think you'd go wrong with either the ROLAND RD-700 GX or the Yamaha CP-300...both are full-featured professional stage pianos...but if there's one feature that would make me go for the Roland RD-700 GX, it's these 3 letters (click the link):

SRX
PX-5S PC361 PX-320 Graphite 49 Pianoteq 4.5-Standard+Bluethner EWQL Symphonic Orchestra Komplete Elements + other VSi TS110A KS40A DAW: AMD PhIIx4 16GB DDR3 1TB HDD 64GB+120GB-SSD Sapphire 6i6 EMU XMIDI 2x2 Sonar X3 Pearl Acoustic Drumset
Contemplating on: Yamaha MOXF6 or Roland FA-06

#674126 - 06/03/08 12:06 PM Re: Roland RD700GX/Kawai MP8II/Yamaha CP300 etc.
ginger_vitys Offline

Loc: Nashville TN
I seriously examined the CP300 and the RD700GX. I bought the Roland because it supports four simultaneous sound layers, it's easier for one guy to pick up and move, it has a nifty fake hammond drawbar capability, the key surface and escapement action feels wonderful, and the panel knobs and buttons for real-time effects make it much more oriented for live work. On the other hand, it's acoustic pianos have no presence and are far *inferior* to those of the CP300. But, the easily adjustable parametric EQ helps a lot on stage. I know the CP300 has a 5-band EQ control panel, but I don't know whether those controls can also set the various bands and Q, as does the Roland. I still have 6 weeks for a store credit / swap, so who knows... maybe I'll go get a CP300 for a while and try it out for a couple of weeks. I have already used the 700GX on two gigs, and found it to be very satisfying. Your mileage may vary.

#674127 - 06/03/08 12:45 PM Re: Roland RD700GX/Kawai MP8II/Yamaha CP300 etc.
fastonkeys Offline

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
Well, I just bit the bullet and opted in the RD700GX to replace my MP8. It wasn't an easy decision, but one that I'm getting more and more comfortable with. I posted a detailed (subjective review) on my blog contrasting my impressions of the RD700GX vs. both the MP8 it replaced as well as the MP8-II.

Hope this helps!

http://www.fastonkeys.com/studio/new-roland-rd700gx/

#674128 - 06/03/08 08:45 PM Re: Roland RD700GX/Kawai MP8II/Yamaha CP300 etc.
8000 Post Club Member

An excellent review Adrian, many thanks for posting this.

Enjoy your new GX!

Kind regards,
James
x

#674129 - 06/03/08 09:47 PM Re: Roland RD700GX/Kawai MP8II/Yamaha CP300 etc.
fastonkeys Offline

Thanks very much! Appreciated \:\)

#674130 - 06/04/08 10:42 AM Re: Roland RD700GX/Kawai MP8II/Yamaha CP300 etc.
fastonkeys Offline

Incidentally jmbattle, you share something in common with Hiromi! Both from Hamamatsu!

#674131 - 06/05/08 07:19 PM Re: Roland RD700GX/Kawai MP8II/Yamaha CP300 etc.
8000 Post Club Member

Yes, a truly musical city!

Well, I live in Hamamatsu, but was not born here, while Hiromi was born in Hamamatsu, yet I very much doubt she still lives here!

Kind regards,
James
x

#674132 - 06/09/08 04:44 PM Re: Roland RD700GX/Kawai MP8II/Yamaha CP300 etc.
ginger_vitys Offline

Before my 2 week cash back period ran out on my recent purchase of an RD700GX, I went back to Sam Ash with my Sony headphones to once again check out the Yamaha CP300. I still feel that the Yamaha's pianos are far superior to the Roland. However, I concluded (again) that the Roland has a far superior set of sound capability and its keys are superior in tactile feel and mechanical action. After playing the Roland now two weeks, I felt that the Yamaha's keyboard was a bit "slow". It also felt odd to press a key and not feel the subtle escapement in the works. Also, the RD's real-time panel controls are much more usable than those of the CP300, and the editing of patches on the Roland is much easier and offers much more variety. Finally, the RD is lighter, and also expandable. I just wish it had the Yamaha's presence and warmth in the pianos.

Your Mileage May Vary.

#674133 - 06/09/08 09:58 PM Re: Roland RD700GX/Kawai MP8II/Yamaha CP300 etc.
btcomm Offline

Loc: California
That's interesting. I found my Yamaha P250 (which was the model right before the CP300 and pretty much identical) piano sounds way too bright and sold it for a Roland because I thought the Roland had much more warmth. I guess everyones ears are different!

#674134 - 06/10/08 11:33 AM Re: Roland RD700GX/Kawai MP8II/Yamaha CP300 etc.
fastonkeys Offline

I think the bottom line is that we're talking about the best 3 stage pianos available from Roland (GX), Yamaha (CP), and Kawai (MP8), respectively. It still comes down to a subjective call, but having owned each, I'm presently favoring the Roland. Ideally, I'd like to see the best of each combined into one unit, but that appears to be only available from Bosendorder (at a price tag of $20K???) - ouch

#674135 - 06/10/08 07:52 PM Re: Roland RD700GX/Kawai MP8II/Yamaha CP300 etc.
Colin Askew Offline

Loc: UK
I chose the CP 300.. and it's "bright" sound is adjustable..
I found the Roland keyboard a bit dead.. not enough resistance..
As for sound.. I'm happy with my CP300 It will do me for a long while.. It really is a nice instrument with lots of variables.. if a litle heavy..
I'm happy with it..

#674136 - 06/10/08 08:02 PM Re: Roland RD700GX/Kawai MP8II/Yamaha CP300 etc.
The Pro Offline

Loc: Atlanta, GA
Congradulations... welcome to the CP300 clan. It's a powerful and wonderful instrument and you'll probably enjoy it for years to come.

#674137 - 06/10/08 10:26 PM Re: Roland RD700GX/Kawai MP8II/Yamaha CP300 etc.
btcomm Offline

Loc: California
Well, if the "bright" sound from the 250 could have been adjusted better it might have suited me better - but it didn't. The 300 is probably a better board. Glad you all enjoy your Yamahas. I've actually owned 3 of them at one time or another.

#674138 - 06/11/08 06:50 PM Re: Roland RD700GX/Kawai MP8II/Yamaha CP300 etc.
fastonkeys Offline

No gas shortage here! G-ear A-quisition S-yndrome is in full swing!

#674139 - 06/12/08 01:53 AM Re: Roland RD700GX/Kawai MP8II/Yamaha CP300 etc.
Michael Scott Offline

Loc: San Francisco, CA
Just to introduce myself - I am a composer and use my piano both in my home studio and also out for presentations - not really gigging though. I have an acoustic grand and a way out of date Yamaha P100 at present. I am a better composer than performer but my goal is to step up the performance techniques and will probably get back into taking lessons for doing better reading and hand coordination when I am not playing my own material. (Thanks to the computer age, I can record beautiful music without actually having to play it at performance level - but I want to be able to play it at the level eventually and curb hiring better pianists to do it for me).

I have been lurking on these forums for about a year and it has proven to be a great source to research my upgrade digital piano purchase. Although all three of these keyboards (RD-700GX, MP8II, and CP300) are great and were all on my short list, after getting my hands on each of them and testing them out - going back and forth on what I thought I was buying.

I finally chose the Roland RD-700GX for the following:[/b]

1. KEYBOARD ACTION[/b] - fantastic on this model. I have not found one that I like better in today's market except for on Roland's Fantom-G8, which is essentially the same keybed on a workstation instrument. The Escapement feature is great and the ivory feel is fantastic for someone who is tired of the slick plastic keys when using digital. Just superb!

2. PIANO AND SOUND DESIGNER[/b] - Super easy and in-depth customization of all sounds and their output. Two people describing the same patch from the same keyboard and speaker setup on these forums - one says it's bright, the other says is dark - one says full-bodied, the other says it lacks presence. I hope that proves that none of us are right - we only know what we like and what we don't. All I can say is that I learned how to manipulate the sounds on this piano to my liking and I am more than pleased with the results for my tastes! I also liked the CP300 piano after de-brightening it, so I am not knocking it.

3. EXPANDABILITY[/b] - love being able to use two SRX boards at any given time if and when I want - although only a few boards appeal to me at the moment since many of the patches from the expansion boards are already built into the RD-700GX - at least it's an option and an added value. That is a huge plus for letting this keyboard grow along with new patch libraries and sampling technologies.

4. USB SOUND KEY[/b] - just a nice feature for incorporating and programming sound files into the presets. Also good for rehearsing unfamiliar music that you can download and play along with, and for playing vocalist tracks while you work out various arrangement ideas.

One drawback is for those who like internal speakers and the lack thereof in this piano[/b] - not that I think internal speakers should really be used for performance situations - but they are nice for home use and rehearsing. I am not sure I buy into the vibration on the keys thing previously mentioned - although that is something to ponder for added realism - I don't believe that particular perk transmits to the ears (I could be wrong) and it definitely has no effect on line/midi recording and headphone use. But it is an interesting idea that I had not thought of and will pay special attention to on my older Yamaha that this piano is replacing and see if I miss it.

Anyway - the two powered monitors I got for the RD-700GX produce really great sound and didn't cost too much for the much improved sound over built-ins. Makes the piano weigh less, but also adds the problem of finding space for them and carrying them with you if you need to provide your own amplification.

Truthfully, I would have been happy with any of these digital pianos. They are each outstanding instruments for today's pianist/keyboardist and have caused much debate, but I'm just chiming in to say why I ended up choosing the RD-700GX for my upgrade.

So there ya go.

P.S. I appreciate the input all of you contribute here and I will try to share more of mine in the future!

#674140 - 06/12/08 04:23 AM Re: Roland RD700GX/Kawai MP8II/Yamaha CP300 etc.
8000 Post Club Member

It's great to read these owner reviews - thank you for your input Michael!

Cheers,
James
x

#674141 - 06/12/08 07:20 AM Re: Roland RD700GX/Kawai MP8II/Yamaha CP300 etc.
GregC Offline

great review, Mike (in Dublin, a GX owner)

another great reason;

5) The Rd700GX is a fantastic midi controller. 2 actual midi outs plus a USB midi out ( very cool)

The text graphic menu for setting up 'external midi changes' is straight forward (for me)

#674142 - 06/16/08 03:12 AM Re: Roland RD700GX/Kawai MP8II/Yamaha CP300 etc.
Dave Ferris Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Glendale, Ca.

2005 NY Steinway D, Yamaha CP5, CP4, Nord Piano 2
RCF TT08A & TT22A speakers

#674143 - 06/16/08 06:52 AM Re: Roland RD700GX/Kawai MP8II/Yamaha CP300 etc.
theJourney Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Hey daveferris, nice music on that link of yours!

Let us know how your final decision works out.

#674144 - 06/16/08 10:38 AM Re: Roland RD700GX/Kawai MP8II/Yamaha CP300 etc.
Dave Ferris Offline
1000 Post Club Member

#674145 - 06/16/08 01:03 PM Re: Roland RD700GX/Kawai MP8II/Yamaha CP300 etc.
Dave Ferris Offline
1000 Post Club Member

#674146 - 06/16/08 01:27 PM Re: Roland RD700GX/Kawai MP8II/Yamaha CP300 etc.
Lewbo Offline

Loc: New Mexico
Thanks for the well presented thoughts on these three great pianos. I know more now.

#674147 - 06/16/08 03:31 PM Re: Roland RD700GX/Kawai MP8II/Yamaha CP300 etc.
ginger_vitys Offline

MICHAEL SCOTT: what are the external powered speakers you chose for your RD700GX? I need something decent, and not boxy sounding.

#674148 - 06/16/08 11:09 PM Re: Roland RD700GX/Kawai MP8II/Yamaha CP300 etc.
Michael Scott Offline

Loc: San Francisco, CA
These are the powered monitors:
http://www.zzounds.com/item--MDOBX5A

Guitar Center has them for the same price also. They are not top of the line by any means, but quite a lot of sound for the buck.

#674149 - 06/22/08 06:50 PM Re: Roland RD700GX/Kawai MP8II/Yamaha CP300 etc.
molehill Offline

Loc: Historic Lebanon, Ohio
Hi Guys! I too have a Roland RD700GX, just came May 29th.

Am a 53 yr old intermediate beginner. So gigging is not for me, at least not in the near future.

Love the Ivory Feel keys! Was going to get Yamaha P-140, then Roland FP-7 but waited a year to save my pennies. SO glad I did! Demoed at GC on Yam MP-5's, now discontinued, sounded good to me. Phone ordered from a friend of rintincop.

Ordered Quik Lok Z-716L stand with all the extras but not here yet so the RD700GX is still on our diningroom table with boxes sitting around.

My M-Audio BX-8A's, arrived June 20, 2 days after I Bought-Them-Now from Unique-squared on eBay. Great deal since these are recently discontinued also, came with Whirlwind XLR 20' cords no extra charge and free shipping for only slightly more than the 5A's. Totally love the sound and in answer to others on other threads sounds better IMHO than through headphones or Yam MP-5's.

1919 Weber Duo-Art upright, Roland RD-700GX,
1918 Chickering Ampico 5'8" grand

#674150 - 06/23/08 11:47 PM Re: Roland RD700GX/Kawai MP8II/Yamaha CP300 etc.
Pip Offline

Loc: Asia
My first post! Hi, everybody.

I am first and foremost a guitarist. But I like to play the piano too, all by ear.

I bought the Yamaha CP300 a few weeks ago to replace an old DP which I donated to a church. The Roland RD700GX was also an option. It was a tough decision, but I finally went for the CP300. I preferred the keyboard action and I just love the piano sound. When I plug it into a pair of KRK active monitors, it sounds even better. To my ears, it sounds like a mic'ed acoustic grand piano. I love that sound.

#674151 - 06/24/08 10:40 AM Re: Roland RD700GX/Kawai MP8II/Yamaha CP300 etc.
molehill Offline

Loc: Historic Lebanon, Ohio
Hi Pip!

Welcome! The people here are great! Have been a member a little more than a year. Don't post often but read whenever I can. Belong to a couple other forums but have gotten the most and best info here. Hope this thread is not too old for others to also welcome you.

Any type of keyboard you can get you will find a thread here. I have a 1920 Duo-Art Weber upright player piano as well.

Have learned SO much and also got the lead to get my Roland for a great price from two PW members.

Truly was a hard decision for me too, pondered for a year, until I felt the keyboard on this one, very similar to my Weber which was what I was after.

Sincerely hope you enjoy your new toy! Best RAGards, Linda

1919 Weber Duo-Art upright, Roland RD-700GX,
1918 Chickering Ampico 5'8" grand

#674152 - 06/26/08 02:29 AM Re: Roland RD700GX/Kawai MP8II/Yamaha CP300 etc.
Dave Ferris Offline
1000 Post Club Member

#674153 - 06/26/08 12:10 PM Re: Roland RD700GX/Kawai MP8II/Yamaha CP300 etc.
Dave Ferris Offline
1000 Post Club Member

#674154 - 07/22/08 04:50 PM Re: Roland RD700GX/Kawai MP8II/Yamaha CP300 etc.
Dave Ferris Offline
1000 Post Club Member

#674155 - 10/16/08 05:40 PM Re: Roland RD700GX/Kawai MP8II/Yamaha CP300 etc.
marde Offline

I have had my Roland FP8 (the red one) for 15 years and been happy with it. I played the new 700GX, touch is great but I didn't like the piano sounds. May be suitable for jazz or classic, but not for playing pop-rock on gigs.

Then I tried Yamaha CP300, sounds were great. Don't need to be more than 2 layers on the same time. Mostly I have used Piano 2 or 3 and Strings 1 with my FP8. I have also FX-pedal and with that I can control the strings layer volume while playing piano sound. Does anyone know if this is possible also with CP300?

FP8 has also speakers. They are just great on gig as monitors and bringing more acoustic piano feel.

I have also Nord Electro 2 and Korg X3 on my old Invisible stand.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Piano World 
What's Hot!!
Our latest Issue is available now...
Piano News - Interesting & Fun Piano Related Newsletter! (free)
-------------------
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Knabe Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
72 registered (ando, aesop, Al LaPorte, barmassimo, beeboss, 23 invisible), 1179 Guests and 17 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
75602 Members
42 Forums
156326 Topics
2295918 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
piano technician cost list
by ascc
Today at 01:36 AM
Liszt on Steinway A3
by Reno
Today at 01:35 AM
Roland RD800 initial impressions
by fizikisto
Today at 12:28 AM
Connected Slurs
by TX-Bluebonnet
Today at 12:17 AM
Recital 35 --- Call For Submissions
by AB Forum Recital
Yesterday at 10:17 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission