2022 our 25th year online!

Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 3 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments.
Over 100,000 members from around the world.
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Who's Online Now
35 members (beeboss, Animisha, Cominut, brennbaer, crab89, aphexdisklavier, admodios, busa, drumour, Foxtrot3, 3 invisible), 1,277 guests, and 258 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
hoobug Offline OP
OP Offline
Well I was hoping that someone could help me out here? See... I've been looking at the yamaha p120 but I was hoping not to have to pay $1.000 Because i don't have all the money in the world. But is there a piano out there the sounds as good... and feels as good (or better) out there for a lower price. All I want is the have the most realistic Grand piano sounding that's really stage piano( for a good price). I would apperciate all the help I could get on this! thanks!

For radiohead fans.... http://www.christopheroriley.com/christopheroriley.html He is now about to release a piano Score Book of a good number of radioheads songs. His CD album is called True Love Waits (very very good. It's all Radiohead piano music) check it out!!!!

A
A
Well,
You may be in luck! I have a Yamaha P120 for sale. It is about 2.5 years old, in perfect condition. It has been hardly used by me (I ended up buying an upright Bohemia piano).
The instrument includes:
Piano Stand (semi-permanent)
Piano Bench
Headphones
Dust Cover
Extended Warranty good until 3/2006
I bought everything for $1450 including tax and am selling it for $950. Please let me know if you are interested in other details.

3000 Post Club Member
3000 Post Club Member
Roland, Kurzweil or Casio

Find 660 of Harry's solo piano arrangements for educational purposes and jazz tutorials at https://www.patreon.com/HarryLikas
Harry was the Technical Editor of Mark Levine's "The Jazz Theory Book" and helped develop "The Jazz Piano Book."
hoobug Offline OP
OP Offline
rintincop... Is that forsure??? I thought it wasn't certain that they will be selling a new digi-stage in January?

ArleneChien...
Yea I am interested in the p120 that you are selling. Go ahead and give me details( like if you the $950 includes shipping). I would have to run it by my Dad cause he said he was going to buy me a piano. But Go ahead and PM me with details.

E-mail hanky_1@hotmail.com

But Anyways still would like to know what the best piano for the dollar??? thank you

3000 Post Club Member
3000 Post Club Member
Nothing is for sure.

Find 660 of Harry's solo piano arrangements for educational purposes and jazz tutorials at https://www.patreon.com/HarryLikas
Harry was the Technical Editor of Mark Levine's "The Jazz Theory Book" and helped develop "The Jazz Piano Book."

Link Copied to Clipboard
What's Hot!!
Piano World Has Been Sold!
--------------------
Forums RULES, Terms of Service & HELP
(updated 06/06/2022)
---------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
(ad)
(ad)
New Topics - Multiple Forums
How Much to Sell For?
by TexasMom1 - 04/15/24 10:23 PM
Song lyrics have become simpler and more repetitive
by FrankCox - 04/15/24 07:42 PM
New bass strings sound tubby
by Emery Wang - 04/15/24 06:54 PM
Pianodisc PDS-128+ calibration
by Dalem01 - 04/15/24 04:50 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums43
Topics223,384
Posts3,349,179
Members111,631
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations |

Advertise on Piano World
| Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map

Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission