Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#712091 - 05/19/03 11:21 PM Passions of your past
gryphon Offline
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Loc: Okemos, MI
In another thread Ariel spoke of recent unpleasant threads and the need to participate in discussion more enjoyable. I have no idea if this thread will go anywhere, but with that in mind...

I have been sitting here listening to old vinyl. 25-30 year old jazz records and non-mainstream bands and musicians from the 70's (and maybe early 80's) who were so inventive and had more talent in their little fingers than 99% of the people who really made it had in their entire bodies.

I remember the old days of vinyl, the hours upon hours spent searching record stores in Chicago and the outlying areas for great stuff no one had ever heard of. I was a disc jockey at one of Purdue's college stations for a while just to get access to their music and equipment. I spent uncounted hours during the middle of the night with the studio all to myself. Of course I invariably missed calculus and Fortran classes the next morning.

My records are older than my children and yet you can't hear a scratch or pop on them today.

So what are the passions of your past?

Piano & Music Accessories
#712092 - 05/19/03 11:45 PM Re: Passions of your past
Brendan Offline

Loc: McAllen, TX
Transformers.

MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE, SUCKA.

#712093 - 05/19/03 11:47 PM Re: Passions of your past
Renauda Offline
5000 Post Club Member

This could be fun. Most of my vinyl disappeared during a garage sale my father had while I was doing my grad programme in Ottawa. Some of it I miss when I am nostalgic but alot of it....well, let's just say it was youthful dilerium. ;\) I take it you are looking for obscurities rather than mainstream right? ( mind you in those days anything without an accordian and fiddler would be considered obscure in Alberta- Heck, we only had one record store in Edmonton.)

Captain Beefheart: Lick my Decals Off

Lucifer's Friend: 2 very loud albums

Sparks: Kimono My House and Propaganda

Keith Emerson and the Nice

Screaming Lord Sutch and Friends: 2 albums one was live with Ritchie Blackmore, Jimmy Page, Keith Moon, Noel Redding, Jon Lord (I think) and at least one other famous rocker.

Hawkwind

King Biscuit Boy (?): the album actually had cotton cloth cover like a suagr bag

Its a Beautiful Day

Flock of Dinosaurs: In a Dinosaur Swamp

Nina Hagen: 2 Albums

Heaven 17: one good song "Fascist Groove Thang"

Joe Hall: I think he's still around gigging out of Toronto

I'll probably think of more as time goes by.... \:\)

This list doesn't include my Blues vinyls which a friend of mine miraculously rescued from the garage sale and that I stll have.

#712094 - 05/19/03 11:47 PM Re: Passions of your past
piqué Offline
5000 Post Club Member

i thought this was a family-oriented web site? ;\)

now in paperback:

Grand Obsession: A Piano Odyssey

#712095 - 05/20/03 12:10 AM Re: Passions of your past
gryphon Offline

Renauda, this isn't a thread about vinyl, it's about passions of your past. One of mine was records. Yours might be about backpacking (another passion of mine). I know someone will mention a redhead in highschool, but that's not really what I mean. \:D

I've got three Keith Emerson and/or Nice albums upstairs, pre-ELP. \:D

Hawkwind, I've got a story about going backstage at a Hawkwind concert. It's not much, but we didn't feel like leaving so we told the cop we were with the band, and we went backstage with the roadies and pretended we were supposed to be there: passed along messages, asked for people. We didn't think we could get away with acting like roadies and touching any equipment, though. They had the full show, including snake-women dancers.

#712096 - 05/20/03 12:26 AM Re: Passions of your past
Renauda Offline
5000 Post Club Member

Okay, I get it. I was always in to music. In high school I discovered classical music after naively applying for a part time job at "the" record store. They asked the classical question "What do you know about "classical jazz?" I answered, "Nothing, but I'll find out" and bought a budget recording ($1.99 I think)of the Best of Beethoven. By the end of high school a friend of mine introduced me to Blues and I never quite got back into rock music. Sure there were a few bands, I listened to but in general it mostly classical, Blues and a bit later, jazz. Since the I have developed a taste for Bluegrass and even learned how to play the Dobro and flatpick a few Bluegrass tunes- I'm no Jerry Douglas or Tony Rice you can be assured.

In my early 30's I did do a lot of equestrian sports. I had a mare (named, Renauda) and a bay gelding. The gelding was a half Arab half Quarter horse that had real stamina and cow sense. On weekends I'd often go cattle penning and ranch cutting with him. It was fun and sometimes miss the exhilaration of the sport. I do not however miss the expense of board, training and vet fees.
I sold both horses when I went to work overseas ten years ago. When I returned, married, I never got back into riding except when we are on holidays and we take a trail ride for a day. Oddly enough, I have never lost my seat or experience any post saddle discomfort even after a full day on the trail. \:\)

Hawkwind was a bit too acidy for me although I had one of their albums. Coming from Michigan though I bet you saw Grand Funk a couple or more times. They were the first rock band album I ever bought- "On Time" I think itwas called. Drove my folks crazy with it- it had a tortuously boring drum solo on it. \:D

#712097 - 05/20/03 12:35 AM Re: Passions of your past
Steve Miller Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Yorba Linda, CA
 Quote:
Originally posted by gryphon:
So what are the passions of your past?[/b]
Trucks. Specifically pickup trucks.

Buy 'em, sell 'em, wash 'em, wax 'em, make 'em faster, lower, taller, louder, prettier, whatever. Put campers on them and head for the hills. Load up surfboards and head for the beach. Put beach chairs in the back and head for the drive-in. Hitch up boats, jetskiis, motorcycle trailers, race cars or whatever, then go out and play!

I was even the president of a pickup truck club (two terms, thank you) when I was in my late teens. 50 trucks we had, and every club member was as passionate about his truck as I was about mine. It didn't matter if it was a shiny new one or one that had to be towed out to events (several of those - the bylaws said nothing about the truck having to run), they were trucks and we loved them all.

We did car shows, charity events, desert runs, river runs, car rallies, movie nights, snow trips, anything we could think of to get the trucks - and the truck lovers - together for an afternoon or more.

Best part of all? I met my wife at a truck club run to Knotts Berry Farm. It was a blind date arranged by another club member and his wife. SWMBO complimented my truck and I knew right then that she was the one for me! Our matchmakers were the best man and matron of honor at our wedding, and each of my children is named after one of them.

And I still like trucks!

#712098 - 05/20/03 12:45 AM Re: Passions of your past
Renauda Offline
5000 Post Club Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Steve Miller:

[/QB]
I can relate to that. I can't imagine not having truck- have always had one; even if it was just a junkyard special. Four years ago, I finally bought a real truck a 3/4 ton Chev 4X4 with rubber mat flooring and Goodyear Workhorses all around. That thing doesn't even know its carrying a camper.

#712099 - 05/20/03 12:47 AM Re: Passions of your past
Ariel Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: NE
You see, gryphon, I said you were an absolute genius at starting threads! I'll bet this one goes on forever - and I hope it does. It's one I am sure I will read and re-read.

And it will be just as much fun to post in. To revisit, relive and share pleasant memories - what more can anybody ask of the Internet (besides *cough* Group Therapy)?

Gryphon, are you sure[/b] you want to be an electrical engineer? Instead of, I don't know, a top motivational researcher or something?

Perfect!

(Oh well, for my next thread, I think I'll go with - "What is the meaning of Life?". How does that grab you?...And I'm the one who went to school to be a Psychologist. Much good that did me!)

Renauda, I loved[/b] both your posts. I have to go to bed, but just a few words (between hiccupping laughs): "Lick my decals off??"[/b] Wouldn't you love your students to log on to your secret identity?

And your posts too were great, Brendan, Steve Miller and pique (without the accent aigu)!

\:\)

Ariel

#712100 - 05/20/03 01:05 AM Re: Passions of your past
Nina Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Loc: Phoenix, AZ
 Quote:
Originally posted by Brendan:
Transformers.

MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE, SUCKA.[/b]
What, not Masters of the Universe? And of course, He-Man (who is apparently coming back on Saturday morning cartoons, ee gads!)

\:D

#712101 - 05/20/03 01:13 AM Re: Passions of your past
Nina Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Of the things I'm willing to own up to (let's just say a lot of my college and early grad school recollections are pretty fuzzy....)

I was and am still crazy about the Holy Modal Rounders (anyone know who they are? Peter Stempfel, if I remember right, was one of the lead singers, using the term loosely in his case...)and also Graham Parsons were huge. Lots of others that I'm sure I'm forgetting.

As a kid I was as horse crazy as, say, Jodi ! My thing was orienteering or "competitive trail riding." You, your horse and a map, trying to simultaneously beat the clock plus keep your trusty steed in good shape. I had a tough-as-nails gelding from "the Rez," who was the perfect mount for trail riding. I would trust that horse with my life, and he never let me down.

High school and college (and beyond), softball (slow pitch!) and volleyball. I still love both, but can only play volleyball now unless I want to be immobilized for a week after each game.. Also got really into early music for awhile(Renaissance and earlier).

Did some ranch work as well, not as much as I would have liked. Cutting was a blast, but I had a lousy arm and couldn't throw a rope well enough to do much more than get myself in trouble... including yanking my own self out of the saddle. Pretty embarrassing.

Now it's native planting (or xeriscaping in landscaping terms) and desert ecosystem stuff... I'm more of a fan than an expert, though!

Nina

#712102 - 05/20/03 01:17 AM Re: Passions of your past
gryphon Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Nina:
What, not Masters of the Universe? [/b]
Nina, we've already covered this. Hawkwind had a song and a subsequent compilation album named Masters of the Universe. \:D Sorry, I'm being annoying. Continue...

#712103 - 05/20/03 01:18 AM Re: Passions of your past
Renauda Offline
5000 Post Club Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Ariel:

Wouldn't you love your students to log on to your secret identity?

[/b]
I keep them guessing as it is. Although I usually wear a business suit in class, I do chill out a bit on Fridays as it is casual day at the school as it is in most businesses here now. I have an outrageous cowboy tie of the Frederick Remington painting of a bunch cowboys on horseback- one of them, front and centre is being shot off his horse.I call it my "negotiating tie". With that I wear cowboy boots, a tweed sport coat and black Levis jeans with a Grateful Dead Skull and Roses belt buckle (I bought it years ago while waiting to board the Vancouver to Victoria ferry from some freak who was selling Dead souvenirs). The kids love the tie and buckle combo. \:D

#712104 - 05/20/03 01:28 AM Re: Passions of your past
Larry Offline
9000 Post Club Member

Loc: Deep in Cherokee Country
 Quote:
Originally posted by Brendan:
Transformers.

MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE, SUCKA.[/b]
:D \:D

With that one, I bow to your greatness, oh Bolah Bolah.........

#712105 - 05/20/03 01:31 AM Re: Passions of your past
Nina Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Quote:
 Quote:
What, not Masters of the Universe? [/b]
Nina, we've already covered this. Hawkwind had a song and a subsequent compilation album named Masters of the Universe. \:D Sorry, I'm being annoying. Continue...[/b]
no, no, no... there were super power dudes that were marketed under the name "Masters of the Universe." (OK, perhaps you knew that and I am unbelievably dense.)

It always cracked me up, because we had a family friend who was also a rabbi, his comment was "I thought that name was already copyrighted by someone else"

Nina

#712106 - 05/20/03 01:33 AM Re: Passions of your past
Nina Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Renauda:
 Quote:

Wouldn't you love your students to log on to your secret identity?

[/b]
I keep them guessing as it is. Although I usually wear a business suit in class, I do chill out a bit on Fridays as it is casual day at the school as it is in most businesses here now. I have an outrageous cowboy tie of the Frederick Remington painting of a bunch cowboys on horseback- one of them, front and centre is being shot off his horse.I call it my "negotiating tie". With that I wear cowboy boots, a tweed sport coat and black Levis jeans with a Grateful Dead Skull and Roses belt buckle (I bought it years ago while waiting to board the Vancouver to Victoria ferry from some freak who was selling Dead souvenirs). The kids love the tie and buckle combo. \:D [/b]
I have a pair of hand-painted saddle shoes with saguaro cactuses, coyotes and lizards on them... unbelievably cheesy and the perfect addition to your outfit! Size 8.5, where shall I mail them?? \:D

Nina

#712107 - 05/20/03 01:46 AM Re: Passions of your past
Renauda Offline
5000 Post Club Member

Quote:
[QUOTE]I have a pair of hand-painted saddle shoes with saguaro cactuses, coyotes and lizards on them... unbelievably cheesy and the perfect addition to your outfit! Size 8.5, where shall I mail them?? \:D

Nina[/b]
Thanks for the offer Nina but I'll pass- you just may need them someday. Much obliged ;\)

#712108 - 05/20/03 01:56 AM Re: Passions of your past
Ariel Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Um, Nina,

Remember how you said (in Sharing Personal Info Thread) something about deliberately making an effort to recall inconsistencies, or simply incriminating - I mean details a person may have disclosed in posts, here and there...for use/reference later?

Well, I certainly didn't deliberately remember this (I would not be capable of it), but when you just said about your college years being..."kind of hazy", I just recalled someone writing something in the Agape Chen/"What is Art" Thread.

Someone refuting pique's contention that her fellow students "drifted off" transfixed when exposed for the first time to "truly great music"(thus showing that everyone can innately recognize artistic greatness when given half a chance)...

Does this ring a bell?

But someone[/b] argued that she very much doubted this phenomenon, because in her[/b] experience at college, when students drifted off to music, great or not, it was generally...don't remember exact words, accompanied by herbal type aromas?

Hung by your own petard! \:D

(wish I had a better retertoire of smilies!)

Ariel

#712109 - 05/20/03 01:59 AM Re: Passions of your past
gryphon Offline

I think you are referring to apple. It was she who remembered things about posts.

#712110 - 05/20/03 02:02 AM Re: Passions of your past
Ariel Offline
3000 Post Club Member

ah, fooey!

Well, you sure do too, gryphon!

Strike the bit about the petard.

(Should I delete the post?)

#712111 - 05/20/03 02:10 AM Re: Passions of your past
katie_dup1 Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Canada
Okay, I'll bite. Nina should never have mentioned her shoes. That was one of my passions from the past. I don't even know how many pairs I owned. 2 & some closets full maybe...all in boxes organized per color. I recall the controversy with President Marcos' wife & her "collection" & thinking "Yeah, so what". My passion began to die when I went back to grad school & had trouble fitting the 52 pairs of my "favorites" in an oversized duffle bag to bring on the plane. What really did me in, one year later, was when my soon-to-be hubby noted I had shipped 72 pairs to Alabama in a wardrobe box. Well, it's been 10+ years since then & I'm down to about 30 pairs. I was really tempted 2 years ago by a pair of Chanel flats in San Francisco but I resisted.

#712112 - 05/20/03 02:40 AM Re: Passions of your past
Penny Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: San Juan Capistrano, CA
 Quote:
Originally posted by Renauda:

Heaven 17: one good song "Fascist Groove Thang"

[/b]
Hey, I'm kinda partial to "Let Me Go."

penny

#712113 - 05/20/03 04:34 AM Re: Passions of your past
benedict Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: European Union
Ariel,
 Quote:
(wish I had a better retertoire of smilies!)
http://www.fadzter.com/smilies/

#712114 - 05/20/03 04:51 AM Re: Passions of your past
mkesfahani Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Irvine, CA
Video games. All modesty aside, I was the grand champion in the world of video games. I knew EVERYTHING there is to know, especially every move of every character in any fighting game you could name. By about 1998 or so I stopped and now I only occasionally play with my 11-year-old cousin on his PS2 or GameCube. He can cream me easily.

Mike

#712115 - 05/20/03 05:00 AM Re: Passions of your past
johnmoonlight Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Lancaster, pa
 Quote:
Originally posted by Steve Miller:
 Quote:
So what are the passions of your past?[/b]

Buy 'em, sell 'em, wash 'em, wax 'em, make 'em faster, lower, taller, louder, prettier, whatever. Put campers on them and head for the hills. Load up surfboards and head for the beach. Put beach chairs in the back and head for the drive-in. Hitch up boats, jetskiis, motorcycle trailers, race cars or whatever, then go out and play!

I was even the president of a pickup truck club (two terms, thank you) when I was in my late teens. 50 trucks we had, and every club member was as passionate about his truck as I was about mine. It didn't matter if it was a shiny new one or one that had to be towed out to events (several of those - the bylaws said nothing about the truck having to run), they were trucks and we loved them all.

We did car shows, charity events, desert runs, river runs, car rallies, movie nights, snow trips, anything we could think of to get the trucks - and the truck lovers - together for an afternoon or more.

Best part of all? I met my wife at a truck club run to Knotts Berry Farm. It was a blind date arranged by another club member and his wife. SWMBO complimented my truck and I knew right then that she was the one for me! Our matchmakers were the best man and matron of honor at our wedding, and each of my children is named after one of them.

And I still like trucks![/b]
Steve, I was just bitten by the pickup passion bug myself. Have always owned little hondas, but since I have to commute to the ER regardless of weather conditions I went for the 4 wheel-drive pickup this time...specifically a Dodge Dakota with extended cab to fit the whole family...I have never had so much fun driving before. To me it is my "Mercedes Benz". I never was the type to actually go out and "shine" my tires but I found myself doing just that 3 days ago. I will now never own anything but a pickup.
As far as PAST passions...I used to be obsessed with marathons and triathlons to the point where I was extremely competitive and only lived for the next race/event. Now I only compete with myself and exercise for fun/fitness. Was also a vegetarian...oh no, not this again! \:D But it was only for health reasons and not because...well you know where I'm going with this! ;\)
Cares not to come up any higher
But rather get you down in the hole
That he's in.

#712116 - 05/20/03 08:33 AM Re: Passions of your past
DT Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Illinois
Knives, especially Jerry Rados turkish damascus.

Haven't collected any for a couple decades, though. \:\(

#712117 - 05/20/03 09:55 AM Re: Passions of your past
piqué Offline
5000 Post Club Member

when i was a kid, it was horses, dogs, brahms, painting, acting, writing, and being out in the woods.

when i was in college, it was horses, dogs, glenn gould, and brainy young men.

as a young woman, it was dogs, cowboys, ranch life, beethoven string quartets, men who are bad for you, wilderness living, and getting the story first.

now as a staid, married, middle aged homeowner, it's dogs and dog training and showing, my husband, playing chopin and mozart on the piano, opera, gardening, writing, painting, hiking, backpacking, canoeing, travel, and hanging out with my friends.

horses did fall by the wayside, though. i decided they are much too expensive and dangerous.

now in paperback:

Grand Obsession: A Piano Odyssey

#712118 - 05/20/03 10:06 AM Re: Passions of your past
apple* Offline

Loc: Kansas
What an interesting thread. I have always been a busy busy body. It seems I've always been compelled to practice or make something.

(From 10 to 18 years old, I dove competitively. I totally became a diver. Every minute I thought about how I could be better. I jumped 1000 times a day to make my legs strong. I did hundreds of sit ups. I'd dive for hours at the pool before practice. Still dive competitively in masters (Now I get first place - I never used to).

In college, I hung out with 2nd city in Chicago, partying and "writing comedy".

I travelled for 3 years. I had a job in Thessaloniki and lots of time to explore and leave my "boarding room". Coming home took a year.
I decided I'd open a restaurant (never did) but I painted 54 large paintings for the instant decor. I was cheffing, practicing the piano and racing bicycles. I never cleaned my apartment. I worked 50 hours week. When the weather was cold I'd practice the piano. I lived next to a 9 foot Steinway. I became friends with the custodian of the church and I could practice almost every day for hours. I'd go to the conservatory and practice there if the church was closed. If the weather was warm I rode my bike. I had these bike guys I'd go an excellent long rides with. I was in some loosely organized races. I quit that when this woman from Ames, Iowa beat me in 50 mile race by 50 minutes. (What's the use?).

Around age 33 I started playing pool. I joined a league. I played snooker with old, old men. I drive to the Ozarks in Missouri and play in country bars. The guys would always let me win. Very gentlemanly they were.

My mother has always been dissappointed with my lack of focus and housekeeping skills.

At 37 I got married and now I'm a happy willing slave of 3 children, 4 very elderly parents, and of course my slave driver husband who always has new things for me to figure out on the computer, and properties to landscape, maintain and manage.

I'd like to practice more and soon I will be able to. I've been playing the organ at church since age 13, almost every Sunday I was in town. I've loved everything I think, except the domestic goddess stuff: folding underwear, cleaning up after the kids.

love and peace, Õun (apple in Estonian)

#712119 - 05/20/03 11:42 AM Re: Passions of your past
Nina Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Quote:
Um, Nina,

... Hung by your own petard! \:D

Ariel[/b]
Ariel, I simply don't understand what you are referring to here, herbs, aromas, etc? ...!! :p :p

BTW, is it possible to be hung by a petard? If I remember, a petard is sort of an early bomb or grenade thingy, to be "hoisted" by it means that the petard unexpectedly went off, flinging the poor person who was lugging it into the air. Just one of the many useful factoids I have picked up by spending WAY too much time playing Age of the Empires!

Nina

#712120 - 05/20/03 12:15 PM Re: Passions of your past
gryphon Offline

Quote:
apple intriguingly wrote:
In college, I hung out with 2nd city in Chicago, partying and "writing comedy".[/b]
There's got to be some stories here for us!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Download & Print Sheet Music Instantly
sheet music search
sheet music search

sheet music search
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
122 registered (Almaviva, anadyr21, AmateurBob, A Guy, Anne'sson, 32 invisible), 1431 Guests and 42 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
74318 Members
42 Forums
153719 Topics
2253435 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Whole tone scales leading to interesting series of keys
by caters
29 minutes 28 seconds ago
Another beginner
by mojoe
43 minutes 39 seconds ago
GH1 tuning pin torque
by awyaks
Yesterday at 11:38 PM
Will you take Manhattan?
by davefrank
Yesterday at 11:31 PM
Growing student
by pianoplayer84
Yesterday at 11:19 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission