2022 our 25th year online!

Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 3 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments.
Over 100,000 members from around the world.
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Who's Online Now
55 members (1200s, 36251, benkeys, 20/20 Vision, anotherscott, bcalvanese, Brendan, 1957, 10 invisible), 1,771 guests, and 328 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13
Y
yhabpo Offline OP
OP Offline
Y
The dumb, the greedy, and the ignorant has elected their intellectual superior, Bush, for another term! Terrorists can operate freely without retaliation for another four years, as Bush will wage misdirected wars for his own personal and corporate interests. Enemies can watch America's economy plummet: no terrorist action can alone cause such disintegration of the economy.

I thought pianists or musicians in general were more civilized and intelligent than the ordinary folks. My prejudices were wrong. The number of Bush supporters here proves the contrary.

My words are backed by world opinion. By mob rule, the system that Americans cherish, what I speak is the truth.

Please note that I am not a Democrat or a liberal. Both political parties of America are equally worthless.

9000 Post Club Member
9000 Post Club Member
[Linked Image]

Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member
[Linked Image]

"If we lose freedom here, there's no place to escape to."
MSU - the university of Michigan!
Wheels
Typical responses from Bush supporters.

AKindWord

J
500 Post Club Member
500 Post Club Member
J
Looking over the Coffee Room this evening I think someone left the Screed-o-matic out where children could play with it.

Both political parties of America are equally worthless.

So we would have read this same bilge in the event that Kerry won?! Do tell us how things are so much the better in your country.

Then again, who are we to argue with one backed by the power of world opinion?! :rolleyes:

go Red Sox!
500 Post Club Member
500 Post Club Member
What's sad is his post has been totally lost on you wingers. It's not even worth explaining. Facts don't help when you're dealing with people who have no use for logic. Better luck next time, yhabpo. Really.

now a resident of TNCR - www.coffee-room.com
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
Wow, for once I agree with my dear friend Ybhpoaobop, or whatever his dull name is. That being said, I think it quite humorous reading a Bush supporter state, "I feel much safer with Bush in offce.", when the purportedly most feared and dangerous terrorist on the face of the earth (Bin Laden), has just clearly and unequivocally stated in a speech that if Bush wins re-election he will bomb the U.S. Way to go guys! ;-)

"He who turns himself into a beast, gets rid of the pain of being a man."
500 Post Club Member
500 Post Club Member
If I understand this correctly, over the past 3 years Bush is the one out in public giving live speeches and shaking hands, and Bin Laden is the one hiding in a cave in the mountains of Afghanistan or Pakistan sending out video tapes, and you seem to admire Bin Laden?

Originally posted by yhabpo:
The dumb, the greedy, and the ignorant has elected their intellectual superior, Bush, for another term!
I am not dumb greedy or ignorant and I doubt if Bush is my intellectual superior..

yet I voted..

stood in line a couple hours... babysat Grandma for a couple hours so Grandpa could vote.

things will be fine..
you just ate your party line
totally adverse to mine
have yourself a glass of whine

accompanist/organist.. a non-MTNA teacher to a few

love and peace, Õun (apple in Estonian)
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
If I understand this correctly, over the past 3 years Bush is the one out in public giving live speeches and shaking hands, and Bin Laden is the one hiding in a cave in the mountains of Afghanistan or Pakistan sending out video tapes, and you seem to admire Bin Laden?

You 'understand' very little obviously. As he was shaking hands and giving live speeches (being fed to him by earpiece), he was also landing on aircraft carriers proclaiming AN END TO ALL MAJOR CONFLICT, HERALDED BY A GIANT BANNER READING, "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!", while hundreds of AMERICAN SOLDIERS were being haplessly slaughtered left and right due to his utter inadequacy as president.

T
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
T
Apple strikes again! Hit the nail right on the head. I'm just full of cliches tonight. GUess I'd better go play my lovely piano. It's a good night and I don't have to watch politics.

Oh yes - I'm not dumb, greedy or ignorant either. :p

You will be 10 years older, ten years from now, no matter what you do - so go for it!

Estonia #6141 in Satin Mahogany
The dumb, the greedy, and the ignorant has elected their intellectual superior
Pot, meet kettle.
Terrorists can operate freely without retaliation for another four years
If you think that is true and you are worried about it, perhaps you can persuade your government to fight terrorism.

"If we lose freedom here, there's no place to escape to."
MSU - the university of Michigan!
Wheels
3000 Post Club Member
3000 Post Club Member
The dumb, the greedy, and the ignorant has elected their intellectual superior, Bush, for another term!
Insulting over fifty million people all at once does nothing for your credibility. In fact one might be lead to believe that you are dumb, ignorant and intellectually inferior to all of them.

Terrorists can operate freely without retaliation for another four years, as Bush will wage misdirected wars for his own personal and corporate interests. Enemies can watch America's economy plummet: no terrorist action can alone cause such disintegration of the economy.
If you actually believe this then you are the intellectual inferior of anyone who voted for GW

I thought pianists or musicians in general were more civilized and intelligent than the ordinary folks. My prejudices were wrong. The number of Bush supporters here proves the contrary.
Oh yeah, that's a great way to solidify your argument! Insult the intelligence of the good people of this forum. The people who helped reelect GW are way more civilized and intelligent then the likes of you who would just assume appease the do nothing people of the world while forsaking the security of this nation.

Just because you have a different opinion about the world than the majority of the people in this country proves nothing. You have only proven that you are as stupid, if not more than you say others are just for holding their beliefs. You prove how lacking in intelligence you are by admitting that you are prejudiced. To assume anything about a group of people just because they do or enjoy a specific activity can only be described as stupidity.

My words are backed by world opinion. By mob rule, the system that Americans cherish, what I speak is the truth.
What you speak is garbage. Your words are backed by nothing than your need to vent your anger because your guy lost and lost big time. Oh wait! I see that he is not your guy because of your statement below. Do tell us, what would have been your preference? I know, I know, "Anyone by Bush!" right? Well it's exactly that attitude that got him re-elected in the first place.

Please note that I am not a Democrat or a liberal. Both political parties of America are equally worthless.
Then what exactly are you besides ignorant of the world?

NAK Offline
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
Please note that I am......worthless.
ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Y
yhabpo Offline OP
OP Offline
Y
...then the likes of you who would just assume appease the do nothing people of the world while forsaking the security of this nation..
To assume anything about a group of people just because they do or enjoy a specific activity can only be described as stupidity.
I made a fair assumption regarding the worth of people who suppport murder. Republicans seem to hold in low esteem the people under the manufactured label of "terrorists". Why can't the politically aware Republicans reason that they are the same type of people as the "terrorists"? Please note the use of the term "politically aware Republicans". I didn't want to include the simple-minded or ignorant people that might not have such bad intentions.

As time passes, markjpcs' discourse will be held in the same regard as the people of today regard the Nazi party's literature.

1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
I suppose I will help my poor embattled friend out a little bit.

Insulting over fifty million people all at once does nothing for your credibility. In fact one might be lead to believe that you are dumb, ignorant and intellectually inferior to all of them....The people who helped reelect GW are way more civilized and intelligent then the likes of you...You have only proven that you are as stupid, if not more than you say others are just for holding their beliefs. You prove how lacking in intelligence you are by admitting that you are prejudiced. To assume anything about a group of people just because they do or enjoy a specific activity can only be described as stupidity....What you speak is garbage.
You claim insulting people does little to ones credibility yet you have called him dumb(1), ignorant(1), intellectually inferior(1), stupid(2), and referred to his statements as garbage(1).

At this point, one might infer that insulting people in such childish manners not only "does little to ones credibility," but also makes one look immature and child-like.

Furthermore, I'd like to point out two more asinine statements:

Just because you have a different opinion about the world than the majority of the people in this country proves nothing.
Last time I checked, 50 million people was not a "majority" of 300 million, fix your abacus and try again, pal.

What you speak is garbage. Your words are backed by nothing than your need to vent your anger because your guy lost and lost big time.
Lost big time? Last time I checked he lost by about 200,000 votes in Ohio, or by 22 electorals. I don't know how many elections you've seen but that's actually pretty damn close.

Y
yhabpo Offline OP
OP Offline
Y
Requiem Aeternam: I must warn you that my views are more extreme than they seem.

1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
Yhabpo: I must warn you mine are probably more extreme than yours, but for obvious reasons this is not the proper venue to even begin expressing them, as too many constricted alarmists populate these realms.

3000 Post Club Member
3000 Post Club Member
You made no such thing resembling a "fair assumption". You made bigoted remarks in relation to an entire group of people based on the fact that they play the piano! How idiotic can you be?

Support murder? You actually believe that the people who voted for Bush support murder? You are equating Republicans with the terrorists that attacked this country on 9/11/2001? You are equating the thought process of logical, caring, thinking people who defend their freedom by pursuing those who would do them harm with the Nazis? The same Nazis that tried to take over the world and commit genocide because of race, physical/mental attributes and religious beliefs? The same Nazis that we helped defeat?

You are an idiot.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13

Moderated by  Bart K, Gombessa, LGabrielPhoto 

Link Copied to Clipboard
What's Hot!!
Piano World Has Been Sold!
--------------------
Forums RULES, Terms of Service & HELP
(updated 06/06/2022)
---------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
(ad)
(ad)
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Country style lessons
by Stephen_James - 04/16/24 06:04 AM
How Much to Sell For?
by TexasMom1 - 04/15/24 10:23 PM
Song lyrics have become simpler and more repetitive
by FrankCox - 04/15/24 07:42 PM
New bass strings sound tubby
by Emery Wang - 04/15/24 06:54 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums43
Topics223,385
Posts3,349,194
Members111,631
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations |

Advertise on Piano World
| Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map

Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission