Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician
SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
Ad (Piano Sing)
How to Make Your Piano Sing
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
Who's Online
86 registered (Artur Gajewski, anamnesis, Al LaPorte, András Lieber, 36251, 23 invisible), 1351 Guests and 24 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#723576 - 11/03/04 11:09 PM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
Requiem Aeternam Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
Actually, I was just going to go to bed, but I figured since you're such an easy victim to assail, since you lack any sort of mental acumen, I'll kick you while you're down, or beat a dead horse if that's easier for you to understand, since you're down for the count, bleeding profusely on the canvas of ignorance.

You claim I live in delusion and have "labeled" me a conspiracy theorist.

I challenge you to refute a SINGLE STATEMENT of mine. Allow me to post it to you again.

Quote:
We are in Iraq murdering hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians. Why? Can you answer me that one simple question? Where are the weapons of mass destruction, where is Osama bin Laden, is he in Iraq too? When the councils have admitted that Bin Laden's ties to Iraq and Hussein are extremely tenuous at best and most probably non existent.
Strange it seems to me, as even the mainstream media has already long caught on to the FACTS of this war. Namely, that there are no weapons of mass destruction and that Bin Laden has no ties to Iraq or Hussein. So, Markpcs, enlighten me, or at least throw a few more vacuous labels at me for fun, why are we in Iraq Mark? Why are we killing hundreds of thousands of children and civilians, Mark? Why are thousands of AMERICAN SOLDIERS maimed and decollated, Mark? Why are thousand+ more dead, Mark? Can you answer me any of these questions? Have we a right to be there? Our pretense was weapons of mass destruction, Mark, you know the same ones that Israel, North Korea, China, India, and Pakistan have. But why are we attacking Iraq and not them, Mark? Does it have anything to do with the fact that none of the other aforementioned countries sit atop an oil field the size of Wisconsin? Or perhaps because Iraq, with its obsolete, demoralized, and easily bribed armed forces, is the easiest foe to move in on, trample, and vanquish for the sake of financial prosperity, riches, and middle east IMPERIALISM.

Are you a religious man, Mark? Mr. Bush claims to be. In fact he claims to be a devout Christian. Mark, now I gotta ask ya for a favor, buddy. You know my memory's been going lately and I just am wondering if you can help an old pal out. Can you help me find that passage in the Bible that tells us Christians to invade, pillage, pilfer, sack, kill, maraud, shock and awe, rape, humiliate, demoralize, a country for its oil. Oh, and if you can't find that one, can you please try to look for that one that allows us to pillage a country's resources and people even after our initial pretense of invasion has been debunked as a fraud, or at least a gross miscalculation? Thanks, buddy, I knew I could count on you. Let me know when you find them.

Piano & Music Accessories
#723577 - 11/03/04 11:36 PM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
markjpcs Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
I do not need to justify anything to you.

You are against the war. Wow! What a revelation! War is bad! War is hell. People die! Horror!

I am all for preemptive attacks to secure this nation. I do not care what you think, feel or demand. As long as certain nations of the middle east or any nation or warlord, or leader of any kind continue to breed their people to hate and attack us we must be on the offensive. If that takes till the end of time, so be it.

It has nothing to do with imperialism.

Quote:
Requiem Aeternam spewed pillage, pilfer, sack, kill, maraud, shock and awe, rape, humiliate, demoralize, a country for its oil. [/b]
Yeah. Ok. I see where you are now. You are obviously so biased in this matter that you fail to see the reality of what the proud men and women of our military are actually doing over there.

You admit your memory has been going so I would suggest you try to do something about that. Maybe you could try to read something other than the left wing propaganda to which you seem to be indulging.

Religion has nothing to do with this.

#723578 - 11/03/04 11:41 PM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
NAK Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Canada
 Quote:
Originally posted by Requiem Aeternam:
I challenge you to refute a SINGLE STATEMENT of mine. Allow me to post it to you again.

Quote:
We are in Iraq murdering hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians. Why? Can you answer me that one simple question? Where are the weapons of mass destruction, where is Osama bin Laden, is he in Iraq too? When the councils have admitted that Bin Laden's ties to Iraq and Hussein are extremely tenuous at best and most probably non existent.
[/b]
Actually, you asked 3 questions there.

Anyway, you really need to settle down about this. You scream about the threats that Osama made to bomb the U.S. should Bush get re-elected, when really it just shows how desperate he is to get him out of office. Could this be because he knows he will have a harder time with Bush than with Kerry? Who's to say he wouldn't attack even if Kerry was elected? Are you going to trust a terrorist? Are you a terrorist?

Well, I'll let you go to bed now. Don't forget your rubber sheets.

#723579 - 11/03/04 11:43 PM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
David Burton Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Coxsackie, New York
Mark, you are dealing with loonys!

#723580 - 11/03/04 11:49 PM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
markjpcs Offline

I know David.

It's fun to see them get all worked up though! \:D

#723581 - 11/03/04 11:50 PM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
markjpcs Offline

Quote:
Enjoy your four more years Mark and co. [/b]
Thank you RA! We will.

#723582 - 11/04/04 03:27 AM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
Apathy's Last Kiss Offline

Loc: Texas
 Quote:
Um, Mark, I"m not sure which news stations you've been tuning in to (FOX perhaps?), but anyone who supports Bush, or has been supporting him from the onset IS SUPPORTING MURDER. We are in Iraq murdering hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians.
Going by your logic, anyone who supported the Allies in WW2 was supporting murder seeing how the millions of German civilians were killed.

Liberals like you always have to take everything to the extreme, which is where you lose all credibility.

#723583 - 11/04/04 03:54 AM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
Tom--K Offline
5000 Post Club Member

Quote:
Actually, I was just going to go to bed, but I figured since you're such an easy victim to assail, since you lack any sort of mental acumen, I'll kick you while you're down, or beat a dead horse if that's easier for you to understand, since you're down for the count, bleeding profusely on the canvas of ignorance.

You claim I live in delusion and have "labeled" me a conspiracy theorist.

[QUOTE]
Are you a religious man, Mark? Mr. Bush claims to be. In fact he claims to be a devout Christian. Mark, now I gotta ask ya for a favor, buddy. You know my memory's been going lately and I just am wondering if you can help an old pal out. Can you help me find that passage in the Bible that tells us Christians to invade, pillage, pilfer, sack, kill, maraud, shock and awe, rape, humiliate, demoralize, a country for its oil. Oh, and if you can't find that one, can you please try to look for that one that allows us to pillage a country's resources and people even after our initial pretense of invasion has been debunked as a fraud, or at least a gross miscalculation? Thanks, buddy, I knew I could count on you. Let me know when you find them. [/b]
Man RA--you gotta buy yourself a Bible and read it! People are getting slaughtered in it all over the place. \:D \:D \:D

#723584 - 11/04/04 04:27 AM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
JBryan Offline
9000 Post Club Member

Loc: Oklahoma City
 Quote:
[QB] I challenge you to refute a SINGLE STATEMENT of mine. Allow me to post it to you again.

[QUOTE]We are in Iraq murdering hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians. Why? Can you answer me that one simple question? Where are the weapons of mass destruction, where is Osama bin Laden, is he in Iraq too? When the councils have admitted that Bin Laden's ties to Iraq and Hussein are extremely tenuous at best and most probably non existent.
1) The term "murdering" implies intent. If you are implying that our troops are intentionally killing innocent Iraqis then your ignorance is only exceeded by your calumny.

2) What "councils" have admitted that bin Laden's ties to Saddam Hussein were "tenuous at best" and just what degree of non-tenuousness is required before we begin to worry about them. Listening to you one would have to conclude that you believe there was no conceivable chance that Saddam's WMD capabilities and financial resources would ever find themselves in the hands of Al Qaeda and yet there have been numerous documented encounters beteen the two. How many undocumented encounters might we suppose or even assume that there have been.

#723585 - 11/04/04 05:36 AM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
sarah_blueparrot Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Bristol, England
This is the second most ridiculous thread I've read, containing two of the rudest and narrow-minded people I've met in a while.

#723586 - 11/04/04 06:00 AM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
The 89th Key Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Northern Virginia
yahpaapapabo,

I bet you if someone had kidnapped you and your family, holding them hostage in your basement, and you watch as the attacker kills your brother because he spoke up....and you and your family are sitting there helpless in the basement, and I come in and kill the attacker, thus making you and your family free....afterwards you would get mad at me and call me a murderer?

THAT is why you are a moron.

www.thecollegecritic.com
--- Integrity | Loyalty | Simplicity ---[/b]

#723587 - 11/04/04 06:19 AM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
Larry Offline
9000 Post Club Member

Loc: Deep in Cherokee Country
THAT is why you are a moron.[/b]

I must disagree. That is *proof* he is a moron. *Why* he is a moron runs much, much deeper.

#723588 - 11/04/04 06:19 AM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
Phlebas Offline

Loc: New York City
 Quote:
Originally posted by yhabpo:
My prejudices were wrong. [/b]
Most true and revealing statement in your post.

So. Where the hell are you from, anyway?

#723589 - 11/04/04 06:22 AM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
Larry Offline
9000 Post Club Member

Loc: Deep in Cherokee Country
Where the hell are you from, anyway?[/b]

You do realize that you answered your own question within your question, don't you?......

;\)

#723590 - 11/04/04 06:27 AM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
sarah_blueparrot Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Bristol, England
\:D

#723591 - 11/04/04 06:34 AM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
Renauda Offline
5000 Post Club Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Phlebas:

So. Where the hell are you from, anyway? [/b]
"You", I am embarrassed to say, is probably a Canadian. Indeed, "you" made reference in the "Canadian Friend" thread to a poltical party which only Canadians, or people on the Canada Desk in the State Dept. would be aware. I very much doubt the latter.

#723592 - 11/04/04 06:36 AM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
The 89th Key Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Northern Virginia
 Quote:
Originally posted by Larry:
Where the hell are you from, anyway?[/b]

You do realize that you answered your own question within your question, don't you?......

;\) [/b]
Larry is the man. \:D

www.thecollegecritic.com
--- Integrity | Loyalty | Simplicity ---[/b]

#723593 - 11/04/04 08:56 AM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
PattyP Offline
500 Post Club Member

Quote:
Originally posted by gryphon:
[/b]
:D \:D \:D

A tired dog is a good dog.

#723594 - 11/04/04 09:37 AM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
iainhp Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: San Diego
 Quote:
Can you help me find that passage in the Bible that tells us Christians to invade, pillage, pilfer, sack, kill, maraud, shock and awe, rape, humiliate, demoralize, a country for its oil.
I'm confused - are you saying that the Bible says this is ok as long as it's not for oil; or are you saying the rules of engagement as defined in the bible are different if it's not for oil?

#723595 - 11/04/04 11:07 AM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
apple* Offline

Loc: Kansas
 Quote:
Originally posted by iainhp:
I'm confused - are you saying that the Bible says this is ok as long as it's not for oil; or are you saying the rules of engagement as defined in the bible are different if it's not for oil? [/b]
It's not for oil..... really

love and peace, Õun (apple in Estonian)

#723596 - 11/04/04 11:22 AM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
markjpcs Offline

exactly apple.

The wackos have got this all wrong. They hate Bush and that's all they know so they will try to get anyone to listen to their lies and call those who do not listen stupid. Something RA is very good at by the way.

#723597 - 11/04/04 11:45 AM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
apple* Offline

Loc: Kansas
All the national political ads skipped Kansas except for on election eve we were treated to a spooky (complete with ghost music) analysis of the Bush / Saudi relationship.. It put our resident dems to shame it was so leftbank.

love and peace, Õun (apple in Estonian)

#723598 - 11/04/04 12:20 PM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
Penny Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: San Juan Capistrano, CA
Too bad it's not for oil. I WANT MY CHEAP GAS!!!

penny
(kidding, of course -- written for those of you without a sense of humor)

#723599 - 11/04/04 02:22 PM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
Freedom Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Scotland
apple , you are so right. In fact when I was talking about the election to people at school and I said I wanted Bush to win they always used that "War for oil" complaint against him, saying that he is evil etc. :rolleyes:

#723600 - 11/04/04 06:05 PM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
Ben D. Offline
500 Post Club Member

Quote:
Originally posted by The 89th Key:
yahpaapapabo,
THAT is why you are a moron. [/b]
I'm staying out of this thread, but I must say that if the pot calling the kettle black. Or, in this case, the black pot calling the blue kettle black.

#723601 - 11/04/04 08:17 PM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
reblder Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Sherman Oaks, Calif.
Posted by JBryan:
 Quote:
Listening to you one would have to conclude that you believe there was no conceivable chance that Saddam's WMD capabilities and financial resources would ever find themselves in the hands of Al Qaeda and yet there have been numerous documented encounters beteen the two.[/b]
Jeesh, are you still parroting that thoroughly debunked nonsense perpetrated by none other than Dick Cheney?

You guys(and maybe gals too)just can't seem to let go of this, can you?

#723602 - 11/04/04 08:31 PM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
JBryan Offline
9000 Post Club Member

Actually, no. I was using the good old common sense that the Lord provided me and seems to have, somehow, withheld from you.

#723603 - 11/04/04 09:05 PM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
AKindWord Offline

Loc: Kentucky/Tennessee
Aw the heck with it. I'll just let the next 4 years speak for themselves.

AKindWord

#723604 - 11/04/04 09:07 PM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
zartist Offline

The lord, whoever she is, seems to have missed JBryan when she was handing out the common
sense

#723605 - 11/04/04 09:09 PM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
JBryan Offline
9000 Post Club Member

Not, "point proven again"?

Perhaps the next four years will pull the wind out of your reductio.

Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

What's Hot!!

Trade Regrets:
Barry "Bear" Arnaut

(ad) Yamaha CP Music Rest Promo
Yamaha CP Music Rest Promo
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
(ad) Piano Music Sale - Dover Publications
Piano Music Sale
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Mark your calendars!
by Rich Galassini
8 minutes 6 seconds ago
Why single tone intonation came from Russia but not USA?
by Hakki
52 minutes 23 seconds ago
Problem with mothergoosetools.com website
by daniokeeper
Today at 02:33 AM
New piano student
by IWG.
Today at 01:18 AM
Technique for holding down chords
by DeadPoets
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
Forum Stats
77053 Members
42 Forums
159361 Topics
2340944 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Gift Ideas for Music Lovers!
Find the Perfect Gift for the Music Lovers on your List!
Visit our online store today.

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission