Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#723606 - 11/04/04 09:12 PM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
JBryan Offline
9000 Post Club Member

Loc: Oklahoma City
 Quote:
Originally posted by dogboy:
The lord, whoever she is, seems to have missed JBryan when she was handing out the common
sense [/b]
Once again, "dogboy", brilliant riposte. :rolleyes:

Piano & Music Accessories
#723607 - 11/04/04 09:33 PM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
David Burton Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Coxsackie, New York
This is another sandbox full of turds to be thrown. JBryan, apple, TomK, Larry, etc. You don't need this.

#723608 - 11/04/04 10:11 PM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
reblder Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Sherman Oaks, Calif.
Proclaimed from the mountain top by JBryan(carrying the ten Commandments no less!):
 Quote:
Actually, no. I was using the good old common sense that the Lord provided me and seems to have, somehow, withheld from you[/b]
Sorry to again burst your ol' bubble JB, but this sort of "common sense" is tantamount to patent nonsense. Are you "appealing to a higher authority"(seems I've heard THAT somewhere) then to fabricate this Al Queda/Sadaam connection?

It's OK if you must, Ol' Dick Cheney for one would approve wholeheartedly even if the less "common sensical" among us here don't for one moment!

#723609 - 11/04/04 10:47 PM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
Requiem Aeternam Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
Well here we go ladies and gents, the moment you all have surely been waiting for. I am back from work, refreshed, revitalized, and re-ady to refute, rebuke, and rebut all of the re-tarded and nonsensical refuse of the self proclaimed right wing neocons of these here forums, led by the anti-popes of ignorance marksjpcs and jbryan.

First I'd like to make mention for the record that I am not a liberal, nor am I affiliated with any political party, movement, ideology or what have you. In fact, I don't even know what a liberal is for that matter, nor do I care to know, so save your political spew for someone else.

Now onto the fun part, refuting the vast amount of childishness that has accrued in my absence. Oh where lordy shall we start?

Let's start with the most asinine and ignorant of all comments:
 Quote:
Going by your logic, anyone who supported the Allies in WW2 was supporting murder seeing how the millions of German civilians were killed.[/b]
Actually, you just lost all of your credibility, dolt. You obviously have absolutely no historical knowledge, nor any concerning the present Iraq "war." Because if you did, you would realize that in World War II, we had a reason to be there. The Nazi's were slaughtering millions of Jews, they were stampeding through Poland and France, whom we pledged to defend, and threatening an invasion of Britain. Similarly, Iraq has been stockpiling large numbers of WEAPONS OF MASS DECEPTION! Oops! Wait a second, wasn't that just an excuse Cheney used to fill his and Halliburton's bank account. Doh! Iraq doesn't have any W.M.D. That means our entire premise for being in Iraq in the first place, and slaughtering countless civilians and American soldiers, is bogus! Wow.. incredible, nice analogy, imbecile.

Next:
 Quote:
1) The term "murdering" implies intent. If you are implying that our troops are intentionally killing innocent Iraqis then your ignorance is only exceeded by your calumny.[/b]
I suppose our troops humiliating, raping, urinating on, sexually abusing/molesting/sodomizing, POW's (against the Geneva Convention) then taking pictures of them, trading them, and putting them on the internet is quite by accident too?

Quote:
2) What "councils" have admitted that bin Laden's ties to Saddam Hussein were "tenuous at best" and just what degree of non-tenuousness is required before we begin to worry about them. Listening to you one would have to conclude that you believe there was no conceivable chance that Saddam's WMD capabilities and financial resources would ever find themselves in the hands of Al Qaeda and yet there have been numerous documented encounters beteen the two. How many undocumented encounters might we suppose or even assume that there have been.[/b]
The Senates Commission that investigated the charges you dolt, have you never picked up a newspaper in your life? Or is FOX simply your only news source? LOL.

What degree of "non-tenuousness" is required for us to do something about it? How about this degree: A SINGLE IOTA OF A SHRED OF VERIFIABLE PROOF DUMMY!
If you'll recall, the only proof they had turned out to be a hoax, leaving a stunned CIA shaking their heads in puzzlement.

You guys are really making this all too easy for me really, try using intelligence in your next rebuttals.

Quote:
I bet you if someone had kidnapped you and your family, holding them hostage in your basement, and you watch as the attacker kills your brother because he spoke up....and you and your family are sitting there helpless in the basement, and I come in and kill the attacker, thus making you and your family free....afterwards you would get mad at me and call me a murderer?[/b]
Some things in life are so unintelligibly stupid that they don't warrant a response. LOL.

#723610 - 11/04/04 11:17 PM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
.rvaga* Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Portland, Oregon
RA,

How many military bases do we now have in the middle east / central asia (compared to pre-911), and why do you suppose they are there?

#723611 - 11/04/04 11:42 PM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
Requiem Aeternam Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
Please elaborate on your question friend.

#723612 - 11/04/04 11:56 PM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
Larry Offline
9000 Post Club Member

Loc: Deep in Cherokee Country
You guys are really making this all too easy for me really, try using intelligence in your next rebuttals.[/b]

You seem to be of the opinion that you're using intelligence yourself. Let me give you a clue, ******* - you're not. So drop the hot dog schtick, Dirge, you aren't up to the job.

#723613 - 11/05/04 03:54 AM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
sarah_blueparrot Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Bristol, England
 Quote:
..self proclaimed right wing neocons of these here forums, led by the anti-popes of ignorance marksjpcs and jbryan..

..so save your political spew for someone else..

..Now onto the fun part, refuting the vast amount of childishness that has accrued in my absence. Oh where lordy shall we start?..
 Quote:
..Let's start with the most asinine and ignorant of all comments:
 Quote:
Going by your logic, anyone who supported the Allies in WW2 was supporting murder seeing how the millions of German civilians were killed.[/b]
I think the point that was being made here, which you seem to have missed altogether, RA, was that there were ALSO German civilians killed by the Allies' hands, as well as the millions of Jews that were killed. The Allies were also murderers by your standard. Read posts more carefully.

Quote:
..Actually, you just lost all of your credibility, dolt. You obviously have absolutely no historical knowledge, nor any concerning the present Iraq "war." ..
 Quote:
..Doh!..
 Quote:
..imbecile...
Next:
 Quote:
your ignorance is only exceeded by your calumny.[/b]
 Quote:

You guys are really making this all too easy for me really, try using intelligence in your next rebuttals.
 Quote:
Some things in life are so unintelligibly stupid that they don't warrant a response. LOL

..the vast amount of childishness..

And you don't perceive all this name-calling as childish in the slightest then? You don't see your insults, which have apparently come out of the blue, for no reason other than that these people happen to hold a different opinion from yours, as unreasonable, narrow-minded, and downright rude? Obviously not.

#723614 - 11/05/04 05:11 AM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
JBryan Offline
9000 Post Club Member

Loc: Oklahoma City
Eternal Mass of Death (If I may, latin is just so "highbrow" for one of my meager intellect),

Obviously, you believe that insults and irrelevencies are a substitute for an argument. You made a very specific reference to our troops murdering innocent Iraqis, presumably, under the auspices of our government and in a systematic manner. I pointed out that, to my knowledge, no innocent Iraqis were being deliberately killed to which you replied:

Quote:
I suppose our troops humiliating, raping, urinating on, sexually abusing/molesting/sodomizing, POW's (against the Geneva Convention) then taking pictures of them, trading them, and putting them on the internet is quite by accident too? [/b]
Obviously this is not responsive to the original point. I would join with you in condemning these despicable acts but none of them constitute "murder" nor were they systematic or condoned by anyone in our government. This occurence was an aberration of a type that, unfortunately, occurs in any war and should, of course, be dealt with severely. However, if your inference is that we suspend a major military operation whenever such an event occurs then I can only say that I am relieved that such shallow reasoning has failed to gain ascendency in our policy making apparatus.

Next, you said that links between Saddam Hussein and Osama bin laden were tenuous at best to which I replied that, tenuous or not, any connection between Saddam Hussein and Al Qaeda should be a matter of grave concern to us, even to the point of (as I said, in my view) taking steps to bring about the forceful dissolution of such a connection. I requote my original statement since your response makes little enough sense in context and no sense at all without it:

Quote:
2) What "councils" have admitted that bin Laden's ties to Saddam Hussein were "tenuous at best" and just what degree of non-tenuousness is required before we begin to worry about them. Listening to you one would have to conclude that you believe there was no conceivable chance that Saddam's WMD capabilities and financial resources would ever find themselves in the hands of Al Qaeda and yet there have been numerous documented encounters beteen the two. How many undocumented encounters might we suppose or even assume that there have been.[/b]
To which you replied:

Quote:
The Senates Commission that investigated the charges you dolt, have you never picked up a newspaper in your life? Or is FOX simply your only news source? LOL.

What degree of "non-tenuousness" is required for us to do something about it? How about this degree: A SINGLE IOTA OF A SHRED OF VERIFIABLE PROOF DUMMY!
If you'll recall, the only proof they had turned out to be a hoax, leaving a stunned CIA shaking their heads in puzzlement.

You guys are really making this all too easy for me really, try using intelligence in your next rebuttals.[/b]
In the first place, I am unaware of any Senates Commission (sic) that came to the finding that there were no links whatsoever between Saddam Hussein and Al Qaeda nor am I aware of any "hoax" perpetrated on the CIA in that regard. Perhaps you would like to expand on that point.

In the second place, your statement now that there was not "A SINGLE IOTA OF A SHRED OF VERIFIABLE PROOF DUMMY!" seems to contradict your original contention that the connections were tenuous at best. Which is it? I was willing to concede that such links were tenuous (although I believe there is evidence to support them being far more than tenuous) but was making the point that we should not even countenance "tenuous" connections between two such parties.

Obviously, in light of your rather feeble rebuttals, I find your calling me "dolt" and "dummy" to be quite amusing and even a bit ironic.

#723615 - 11/05/04 05:36 AM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
The 89th Key Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Northern Virginia
 Quote:
Originally posted by Ben D.:
 Quote:
Originally posted by The 89th Key:
yahpaapapabo,
THAT is why you are a moron. [/b]
I'm staying out of this thread, but I must say that if the pot calling the kettle black. Or, in this case, the black pot calling the blue kettle black. [/b]
Ah yes, another informative post by our friend Ben.

Seriously, where DO you get all those facts? I mean, I try and post facts, and sometimes I post opinion, but WOW!!!!

You are just bubbling over with facts and evidence....seriously, you should be a lawyer.

Because you know, lawyers use facts to support their argument, and with all those facts and examples that you displayed, you'd win every case.

Are you giving a seminar soon on how to support your arguments, because when you said that cute lil 'pot calling blue kettle, etc.' line, I said to myself, "WOW! this guy not only says what he thinks, but he shows why he thinks it and then supports it with an overwhelming amount of evidence."

www.thecollegecritic.com
--- Integrity | Loyalty | Simplicity ---[/b]

#723616 - 11/05/04 06:04 AM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
apple* Offline

Loc: Kansas
 Quote:
Originally posted by Requiem Aeternam:
Some things in life are so unintelligibly stupid that they don't warrant a response. LOL. [/b]
Couldn't have said it better

love and peace, Õun (apple in Estonian)

#723617 - 11/05/04 06:11 AM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
The 89th Key Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Im still waiting for a response from yhapabo, my scenario exactly mirrors that of what we are doing in Iraq and Afghanistan.

At least let me know if you dont have an answer for it...then we can let the question die (pun intended). \:\)

www.thecollegecritic.com

#723618 - 11/05/04 09:01 AM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
Nunatax Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Belgium
 Quote:
Originally posted by yhabpo:
The dumb, the greedy, and the ignorant has elected their intellectual superior, Bush, for another term! Terrorists can operate freely without retaliation for another four years, as Bush will wage misdirected wars for his own personal and corporate interests. Enemies can watch America's economy plummet: no terrorist action can alone cause such disintegration of the economy.

I thought pianists or musicians in general were more civilized and intelligent than the ordinary folks. My prejudices were wrong. The number of Bush supporters here proves the contrary.

My words are backed by world opinion. By mob rule, the system that Americans cherish, what I speak is the truth.

Please note that I am not a Democrat or a liberal. Both political parties of America are equally worthless. [/b]
For someone who would rather have not seen GWB back in the office as president I must say that this is probably one of the worst posts I have ever read (free interpretation of Brendan's world famous quote)...

I might not agree with GWB's approach to terrorism, but saying that terrorists can operate freely without retaliation for another four years? Don't think so...
You seem to see the world in black and white :
Bush >>> disaster
Kerry >>> miracle

I think it's a little more nuanced than that...

Get a grip.

Quote:
Originally posted by The 89th key:
Im still waiting for a response from yhapabo,...[/b]
And I'm still waiting for a response from you in the thread you "abandoned" the day before yesterday :rolleyes:
You demand a lot but give little in return.

#723619 - 11/05/04 09:32 AM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
NAK Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Canada
 Quote:
Originally posted by Requiem Aeternam:
I suppose our troops humiliating, raping, urinating on, sexually abusing/molesting/sodomizing, POW's (against the Geneva Convention) then taking pictures of them, trading them, and putting them on the internet is quite by accident too? [/b]
I suppose you never saw the video of Armstrong being beheaded.

#723620 - 11/05/04 09:49 AM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
justme Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: Englewood, FL
Admittedly, this thread is way above my intelligence level and I could only get through page 1.

But, I'm wondering where Requiem and yhabpopopo are from. Does anyone know?

http://toosad4words.blogspot.com/

#723621 - 11/05/04 10:03 AM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
apple* Offline

the left side of somewhere

#723622 - 11/05/04 10:16 AM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
justme Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Quote:
Originally posted by apple*:
the left side of somewhere [/b]
:D

#723623 - 11/05/04 10:41 AM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
Renauda Offline
5000 Post Club Member

I figured where yhapaho is from the other evening:

http://www.pianoworld.com/ubb/ubb/ultimatebb.php?/topic/10/6711/2.html

Hasn't denied it either.

#723624 - 11/05/04 11:35 AM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
The 89th Key Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Nunatax:
 Quote:
And I'm still waiting for a response from you in the thread you "abandoned" the day before yesterday :rolleyes:
You demand a lot but give little in return. [/b]
If you are talking about the gay thread, read my last post in it.

www.thecollegecritic.com

#723625 - 11/05/04 02:00 PM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
Nunatax Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Belgium
 Quote:
 Quote:
Originally posted by Nunatax:
 Quote:
You demand a lot but give little in return. [/b]
If you are talking about the gay thread, read my last post in it. [/b]
Oh I have read your last post there, 89th key, the post in which you so conveniently declared that you were "tired of the subject".
I think that's pretty rude and selfish because maybe there were people there who weren't finished talking to you. I wonder what response you would give if someone else walked away like that. You'd probably be whining that they were out of facts and that you had yet again won the argument :rolleyes:
Now be a man and go read my response, I think that would be more than fair.

#723626 - 11/05/04 02:04 PM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
justme Offline
4000 Post Club Member

89th, you did ask for it! ;\) You gotta answer. If not Nunatax wins by default!

#723627 - 11/05/04 02:30 PM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
Tom--K Offline
5000 Post Club Member

Quote:
Originally posted by justme:
89th, you did ask for it! ;\) You gotta answer. If not Nunatax wins by default! [/b]
Yea 89th, get in there and slap that Mr. Benelux (Excuse me if I have limited file capacity for in my memory banks for exactly which European country is which,) around.

I would do it for you, but pique would further damn me for impeding the Liberal disfigurement of the young. \:\( \:D

#723628 - 11/05/04 02:53 PM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
Jeffrey Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: New York
RA: " when the purportedly most feared and dangerous terrorist on the face of the earth (Bin Laden), has just clearly and unequivocally stated in a speech that if Bush wins re-election he will bomb the U.S. Way to go guys! ;-)"

I just joined this thread. UBL will try to kill all non-muslims whenever he gets the chance. Why do you assume that UBL is telling the truth to people he thinks it meritorious to kill for the sake of Allah? If non-muslims can be killed, surely they can be lied to. I don't know what kind of weenie country you are from, but you better wake up soon, or you will be next.

#723629 - 11/05/04 02:55 PM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
Jeffrey Offline
2000 Post Club Member

ywhatever - "manufactured label of "terrorists".

I live in NYC. There is nothing manufactured about it. Your rantings will be looked at by history the same as Neville Chamberlain's.

#723630 - 11/05/04 02:59 PM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
Jeffrey Offline
2000 Post Club Member

RA - "we allowing Israel to build nuclear weapons"

We do not "allow" Israel to do anything at all. It is an independent country with world class scientists who can create any nuclear, biological, or chemical weapon they want.

#723631 - 11/05/04 04:19 PM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
Ben D. Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Texas
 Quote:
 Quote:
Originally posted by Ben D.:
 Quote:
yahpaapapabo,
THAT is why you are a moron. [/b]
I'm staying out of this thread, but I must say that if the pot calling the kettle black. Or, in this case, the black pot calling the blue kettle black. [/b]
Ah yes, another informative post by our friend Ben.

Seriously, where DO you get all those facts? I mean, I try and post facts, and sometimes I post opinion, but WOW!!!!

You are just bubbling over with facts and evidence....seriously, you should be a lawyer.

Because you know, lawyers use facts to support their argument, and with all those facts and examples that you displayed, you'd win every case.

Are you giving a seminar soon on how to support your arguments, because when you said that cute lil 'pot calling blue kettle, etc.' line, I said to myself, "WOW! this guy not only says what he thinks, but he shows why he thinks it and then supports it with an overwhelming amount of evidence." [/b]
Sorry, but I couldn't help it. It was too easy. You tried to respond to my post with sarcasm, but it didn't work because it wasn't funny or insulting. You basically said my post was stupid because it was opinion. So was the post of yours that I quoted. Silly winger... next time you get pwned don't reply to it \:\( .

#723632 - 11/05/04 04:29 PM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
yhabpo Offline

Quote:
I bet you if someone had kidnapped you and your family, holding them hostage in your basement, and you watch as the attacker kills your brother because he spoke up....and you and your family are sitting there helpless in the basement, and I come in and kill the attacker, thus making you and your family free....afterwards you would get mad at me and call me a murderer?
If we are going to argue silly hypothetical situations, I suggest we contemplate a more relevant question:
http://www.mindspring.com/~mfpatton/Tissues.htm
Please reply with an answer to the question and the alternative question because discussing imaginary, obtuse, and silly situations is a great discourse. But, I will grant you an answer: yes, you will be a murderer.

The surprising fact about Republicans is that while the individual may be considered scholarly in an academic field, the Republican cannot logically deduce that they have the same mindset as terrorists: the philosophy of violent retaliation. The most disgusting characteristic of these fanatics, a characteristic that places them far below terrorists on the morality scale, is the imperialistic desires and personal greed that influence their politics. While terrorists may commit acts of violence in protest to injustice, for example US funding of the Israeli occupation, Republicans wage war, not just in retaliation of the World Trade Centre, but for corporate and religious interests. The Iraq war was not retribution for the annihilation of the skyscrapers, but purely an imperialistic conquest initiated by fanatics, funded by the greedy scum, and supported by the ignorant.

The narrow-minded nature of the Conservatives inhibits them from seeing consequences of their political agenda. The very nature of conservative politics will guarantee that while the world progresses toward liberalism, conservatives will only retard the inevitable. The future generations will regard present day Republicans with the same scorn as present day people regard the slave owners of the past. The grandchildren of Republicans will have to endure the pain of seeing their grandparents placed alongside Osama bin Ladin, George W. Bush, and Hitler as the great evils of the previous generation.

#723633 - 11/05/04 04:34 PM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
Penny Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: San Juan Capistrano, CA
 Quote:

The surprising fact about Republicans is that while the individual may be considered scholarly in an academic field, the Republican cannot logically deduce that they have the same mindset as terrorists: the philosophy of violent retaliation. The most disgusting characteristic of these fanatics, a characteristic that places them far below terrorists on the morality scale, is the imperialistic desires and personal greed that influence their politics. While terrorists may commit acts of violence in protest to injustice, for example US funding of the Israeli occupation, Republicans wage war, not just in retaliation of the World Trade Centre, but for corporate and religious interests. The Iraq war was not retribution for the annihilation of the skyscrapers, but purely an imperialistic conquest initiated by fanatics, funded by the greedy scum, and supported by the ignorant.

The narrow-minded nature of the Conservatives inhibits them from seeing consequences of their political agenda. The very nature of conservative politics will guarantee that while the world progresses toward liberalism, conservatives will only retard the inevitable. The future generations will regard present day Republicans with the same scorn as present day people regard the slave owners of the past. The grandchildren of Republicans will have to endure the pain of seeing their grandparents placed alongside Osama bin Ladin, George W. Bush, and Hitler as the great evils of the previous generation. [/b]
Here's some advice: Keep up that tone of superiority and name-calling. I'm sure that's going to work for you and the Democratic Party.

penny

#723634 - 11/05/04 04:37 PM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
apple* Offline

Quote:

The narrow-minded nature of the Conservatives inhibits them from seeing consequences of their political agenda. The very nature of conservative politics will guarantee that while the world progresses toward liberalism, conservatives will only retard the inevitable. The future generations will regard present day Republicans with the same scorn as present day people regard the slave owners of the past. The grandchildren of Republicans will have to endure the pain of seeing their grandparents placed alongside Osama bin Ladin, George W. Bush, and Hitler as the great evils of the previous generation. [/b]
Where did you learn to think?

The nature of current conservative thought considers the long term consequences of our choices now...

a world free of tyranny and oppression will benefit our country, mankind and individuals. Liberalism versus Conservatism has little to do with the greater scheme of things, and the choices made the administration on the world stage.

A liberal allowance of the freedoms of the terrorists and the groups they represent, would infringe the freedoms of many. The future will oh-so-grateful that George was in office on 9-11 and your children, if you are so lucky to reproduce, will thank him too.

The narrow minded, self serving, aggrandizing interests of the liberal mindset is recognized as just that, and we cannot now, or in our future afford to be so selfish.

Wake up and smell the Coffee Room

#723635 - 11/05/04 04:37 PM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
yhabpo Offline

To Penny:
Here's my advice: please read my other posts.

Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
142 registered (88 Fingers Jeff, ajames, *windowlicker*, 36251, accordeur, Ahmad Noaman, 46 invisible), 1287 Guests and 21 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
75979 Members
42 Forums
157130 Topics
2307588 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
a video of Alexander Siloti's daughter playing the piano
by Michael Sayers
08/28/14 08:26 PM
Kimball spinet neoprene lifter nuts
by dschwoyer
08/28/14 08:22 PM
Looking for a re-built Steinway or Steinwas
by ColinD
08/28/14 07:29 PM
First time purchasing an acoustic piano, need some help.
by Lockon52
08/28/14 07:14 PM
Yamaha Clavinova CVP-83s Parts needed
by Jason Solis
08/28/14 06:57 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission