Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#723636 - 11/05/04 04:38 PM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
JBryan Offline
9000 Post Club Member

Loc: Oklahoma City
Here's some advice: Keep up that tone of superiority and name-calling. I'm sure that's going to work for you and the Democratic Party.[/b]

It's done great for them so far. If the "world progresses toward liberalism" any farther the way it has up to now they might manage to get someone elected dog catcher.

Piano & Music Accessories
#723637 - 11/05/04 04:39 PM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
MLT Offline

To Penny:
Here's my advice: Dont bother reading any other of yhabpo's posts, they are all mediocre.

Kirk

#723638 - 11/05/04 04:40 PM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
apple* Offline

Loc: Kansas
That sure elicited mucho responsos.

love and peace, Õun (apple in Estonian)

#723639 - 11/05/04 04:46 PM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
yhabpo Offline

Quote:
a world free of tyranny and oppression will benefit our country, mankind and individuals. Liberalism versus Conservatism has little to do with the greater scheme of things, and the choices made the administration on the world stage.

A liberal allowance of the freedoms of the terrorists and the groups they represent, would infringe the freedoms of many. The future will oh-so-grateful that George was in office on 9-11 and your children, if you are so lucky to reproduce, will thank him too.

The narrow minded, self serving, aggrandizing interests of the liberal mindset is recognized as just that, and we cannot now, or in our future afford to be so selfish.
No, my children will not thank you for the American corporate monopoly of essential public services in Iraq. They will not thank me for the puppet democratic governments serving foreign interest over the needs of the people. They will not thank me of the violent behaviour of a nation governed by mob rule of the brainwashed masses.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll continue my "narrow minded, self serving, [and] aggrandizing interests" of funding universal healthcare, welfare, and unemployment insurance.

#723640 - 11/05/04 04:58 PM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
Penny Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: San Juan Capistrano, CA
Oh, be sure to recommend the phrase "brainwashed masses" as part of a slogan for the 2008 campaign.

penny

p.s. to Kirk, I agree! But as another likes to say here: "point still being proven!" ;\)

#723641 - 11/05/04 05:07 PM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
apple* Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by yhabpo:
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll continue my "narrow minded, self serving, [and] aggrandizing interests" of funding universal healthcare, welfare, and unemployment insurance. [/b]
no..... we will fund them or at least earn the money to serve the common good.

#723642 - 11/05/04 06:38 PM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
reblder Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Sherman Oaks, Calif.
Posted by Jeffrey:
 Quote:
I just joined this thread. UBL will try to kill all non-muslims whenever he gets the chance.[/b]
Not entirely true. If you happened to see the videotape of him right before election day, he specifically "exempted" Sweden from those he might wish harm on. And that of course is because Sweden by maintaining its neutralist stance has not positioned itself militarily in the Middle East.

#723643 - 11/05/04 06:45 PM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
apple* Offline

Calling all American Chickens to kneel in subjugation to Ossama \:\)

#723644 - 11/05/04 07:28 PM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
Jeffrey Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: New York
reb - "Not entirely true. If you happened to see the videotape of him right before election day, he specifically "exempted" Sweden from those he might wish harm on. And that of course is because Sweden by maintaining its neutralist stance has not positioned itself militarily in the Middle East."

You assume that a man willing to murder thousands of innocent people, might not, *gasp*, actually lie to the infidels he considers worthy of death. Who would put such infamy past him? He's a mass murderer and all, but to actually lie in a propaganda video to confuse, split and disorient his enemies? Surely he wouldn't do such a nasty thing. No, I shall assume, with you, that he speaks the truth and nothing but the truth in his videos. His mother taught him morals and he would not lie.

Tell me, reblder, how many actual, full, translated documents of Al Qaida ideology and theory have you actually personally read? I have read quite a lot of them. I can tell you *for a fact* that you are projecting your worldview on Al Qaida.

#723645 - 11/05/04 09:02 PM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
reblder Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Posted by Jeffrey:
 Quote:
You assume that a man willing to murder thousands of innocent people, might not, *gasp*, actually lie to the infidels he considers worthy of death. Who would put such infamy past him? He's a mass murderer and all, but to actually lie in a propaganda video to confuse, split and disorient his enemies? Surely he wouldn't do such a nasty thing. No, I shall assume, with you, that he speaks the truth and nothing but the truth in his videos. His mother taught him morals and he would not lie.[/b]
To be honest I'm going by what was said in that video which means you need to ask yourself why Sweden(among other countries)has not been attacked by Al Queda. It didn't join the U.S. nor Israel when Lebanon was attacked in 1982, an action which Bin Laden revealed was the original source for his desire for revenge(the buildings in Beirut which I wasn't even aware of). And I have read from a number of sources that he went ballistic after the U.S. stationed a military base in Saudi Arabia on land he considered sacred to the Muslims.

This means that you cannot automatically assume that everything he's saying is a lie just by virtue of his having committed mass murder.

#723646 - 11/05/04 09:11 PM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
David Burton Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Coxsackie, New York
Sweden eh?

I wonder if Osama is planning on hanging out (hiding out) in the cold long nights of Sweden this winter? Maybe hes getting some special medical treatment there for his numerous reported medical conditions. Who knows?

This thread sure has been a hoot to read. Some people are trying to act so Peter Jenningsish concerned, while others are just playing around.

Seriously though, a superior attitude (as evinced for the bulk of John Kerrys career), will get you (outside of Massachusetts where apparently they fall for this stuff pretty often), absolutely nothing. So keep it up lefties. Otherwise, the right will be in power here for a very long time.

#723647 - 11/05/04 09:25 PM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
Jack Frost Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: Maine
Are there any lefties on this thread? Where?

jf

#723648 - 11/05/04 09:33 PM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
gryphon Offline
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Loc: Okemos, MI
Surely you, jf.

#723649 - 11/05/04 10:13 PM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
NAK Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Canada
 Quote:
Originally posted by Ben D.:
 Quote:
Originally posted by The 89th Key:
 Quote:
Originally posted by Ben D.:
quote:
Originally posted by The 89th Key:
yahpaapapabo,
THAT is why you are a moron. [/b]
I'm staying out of this thread, but I must say that if the pot calling the kettle black. Or, in this case, the black pot calling the blue kettle black. [/b]
Ah yes, another informative post by our friend Ben.

Seriously, where DO you get all those facts? I mean, I try and post facts, and sometimes I post opinion, but WOW!!!!

You are just bubbling over with facts and evidence....seriously, you should be a lawyer.

Because you know, lawyers use facts to support their argument, and with all those facts and examples that you displayed, you'd win every case.

Are you giving a seminar soon on how to support your arguments, because when you said that cute lil 'pot calling blue kettle, etc.' line, I said to myself, "WOW! this guy not only says what he thinks, but he shows why he thinks it and then supports it with an overwhelming amount of evidence." [/b]
Sorry, but I couldn't help it. It was too easy. You tried to respond to my post with sarcasm, but it didn't work because it wasn't funny or insulting. You basically said my post was stupid because it was opinion. So was the post of yours that I quoted. Silly winger... next time you get pwned don't reply to it \:\( .
For once, I have to agree with Ben. 89th, that was just terrible.

#723650 - 11/06/04 06:59 AM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
Jeffrey Offline
2000 Post Club Member

reb - So, again, I ask you: how many actual Al Qaida internal theory documents have you yourself read? It seems from your last post that you have read none (or else you would have cited them), and therefore, as usual, know absolutely zip about what you are talking about. You just like elements of his videotape that agree (!) with what you yourself already think.

Bin Laden wants to split and confuse and then conquer all Western powers, including Sweden. He regards it as meritorious to kill or convert every non-muslim, and seeks total world domination under the Islamic Caliphate. Anything less is a sin in the eyes of Allah. I did not get this from GWB, or the National Review, I got this from reading about a dozen or so translated theory manuals and documents written by Al Qaida theorists, including Bin Laden, but also many others. My views on their goals, comes from reading what they say, over and over again, they want to do: murder all non-muslims. Evidence of this was Zarqawi's recent murder of 50 Iraqi police officers. You probably view this as some sort of weird anti-imperialism. Zarqawi said he killed them because they were Shias (i.e. non-muslims, in his view).

Reb - their is no point in arguing with someone who won't even look at undisputed hard facts and evidence, such as Al Qaida's own actual documents.

#723651 - 11/06/04 07:09 AM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
justme Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: Englewood, FL
 Quote:
 Quote:
I bet you if someone had kidnapped you and your family, holding them hostage in your basement, and you watch as the attacker kills your brother because he spoke up....and you and your family are sitting there helpless in the basement, and I come in and kill the attacker, thus making you and your family free....afterwards you would get mad at me and call me a murderer?
If we are going to argue silly hypothetical situations, I suggest we contemplate a more relevant question:
http://www.mindspring.com/~mfpatton/Tissues.htm
Please reply with an answer to the question and the alternative question because discussing imaginary, obtuse, and silly situations is a great discourse. But, I will grant you an answer: yes, you will be a murderer.

The surprising fact about Republicans is that while the individual may be considered scholarly in an academic field, the Republican cannot logically deduce that they have the same mindset as terrorists: the philosophy of violent retaliation. The most disgusting characteristic of these fanatics, a characteristic that places them far below terrorists on the morality scale, is the imperialistic desires and personal greed that influence their politics. While terrorists may commit acts of violence in protest to injustice, for example US funding of the Israeli occupation, Republicans wage war, not just in retaliation of the World Trade Centre, but for corporate and religious interests. The Iraq war was not retribution for the annihilation of the skyscrapers, but purely an imperialistic conquest initiated by fanatics, funded by the greedy scum, and supported by the ignorant.

The narrow-minded nature of the Conservatives inhibits them from seeing consequences of their political agenda. The very nature of conservative politics will guarantee that while the world progresses toward liberalism, conservatives will only retard the inevitable. The future generations will regard present day Republicans with the same scorn as present day people regard the slave owners of the past. The grandchildren of Republicans will have to endure the pain of seeing their grandparents placed alongside Osama bin Ladin, George W. Bush, and Hitler as the great evils of the previous generation. [/b]
Here's some advice. Please, tell us who you are quoting. You never do. And for unintelligent, lazy conservatives like myself it's frustrating having to keep going back through the various threads.

http://toosad4words.blogspot.com/

#723652 - 11/06/04 09:33 AM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
Renauda Offline
5000 Post Club Member

justme: Wahabbi or whatever its face is called, isn't quoting anyone. Its pure nothing but NDP spew and slogans.

#723653 - 11/06/04 09:39 AM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
reblder Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Jeffrey....

While I haven't read those documents or manuals, my "counter" source would be the recent book "Imperial Hubris" by an anonymous CIA agent whose twenty year service for the agency involved a thorough investigation and research of Bin Laden and Al Queda. Possibly you know of the book itself since you're rather well read. Morever, I've referred elsewhere to this book.

The point he makes repeatedly in the book is that Bin Laden and Al Queda are in fact revulsed by Western culture in all its forms and would gloat at the prospect of the world converting to their brand of Islam but what they really are up in arms about(and in fact what has been the REAL motivating catalyst behind their attacks)is U.S. foreign policy in the Mid East.
They're not about to shed their blood over what they perceive as the decadent West. But over something like the stationing of military bases in Saudi Arabia, the collusion with the House of Saud, support for Israel, and most recently the attack of Iraq have really gotten them worked up more than anything else you could dream of.

#723654 - 11/06/04 10:18 AM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
Jeffrey Offline
2000 Post Club Member

reblder: "They're not about to shed their blood over what they perceive as the decadent West"

That is exactly what they intend to shed blood over. I have cited my sources, not some government employee with a book contract, but the actual Al Qaida documents, going back over a decade. Is that book your only source? You need to read different points of view. Like travel, it broadens the mind. I have argued elsewhere that the Iraq war was a mistake and that what we will gain from it, will not outweigh the costs.

#723655 - 11/06/04 10:49 AM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
lb Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Indiana
Jeffery

reblder hasn't had time to read extensivly or travel, he has been busy making wedding plans, but now that the election has stopped his marriage maybe he will get the chance.

lb

#723656 - 11/06/04 11:15 AM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
reblder Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Posted by Jeffrey:
 Quote:
That is exactly what they intend to shed blood over. I have cited my sources, not some government employee with a book contract, but the actual Al Qaida documents, going back over a decade. Is that book your only source? You need to read different points of view. Like travel, it broadens the mind. I have argued elsewhere that the Iraq war was a mistake and that what we will gain from it, will not outweigh the costs[/b]
I'm rather surprised at you, Jeffrey. For a man who "prides" himself on how well read or informed he is based on statistics and wut knot, it's baffling why you'd be so quick to dismiss my source who has himself painstakingly for twenty years read all kinds of documents related to Al Queda and Bin Laden. He has also travelled to the area and I think this readily qualifies him as a long time pro at this whereas neither you nor I can hardly make that claim. Therefore I would trust his judgement on this far more than what any of perceptions are 'telling' you about OBL's intentions even they are written in these "documents" you cite.

BTW, I'm awaiting your review of the book I recommended by the Columbia Prof.

#723657 - 11/06/04 02:17 PM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
yhabpo Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by justme:
 Quote:
 Quote:
I bet you if someone had kidnapped you and your family, holding them hostage in your basement, and you watch as the attacker kills your brother because he spoke up....and you and your family are sitting there helpless in the basement, and I come in and kill the attacker, thus making you and your family free....afterwards you would get mad at me and call me a murderer?
If we are going to argue silly hypothetical situations, I suggest we contemplate a more relevant question:
http://www.mindspring.com/~mfpatton/Tissues.htm
Please reply with an answer to the question and the alternative question because discussing imaginary, obtuse, and silly situations is a great discourse. But, I will grant you an answer: yes, you will be a murderer.

The surprising fact about Republicans is that while the individual may be considered scholarly in an academic field, the Republican cannot logically deduce that they have the same mindset as terrorists: the philosophy of violent retaliation. The most disgusting characteristic of these fanatics, a characteristic that places them far below terrorists on the morality scale, is the imperialistic desires and personal greed that influence their politics. While terrorists may commit acts of violence in protest to injustice, for example US funding of the Israeli occupation, Republicans wage war, not just in retaliation of the World Trade Centre, but for corporate and religious interests. The Iraq war was not retribution for the annihilation of the skyscrapers, but purely an imperialistic conquest initiated by fanatics, funded by the greedy scum, and supported by the ignorant.

The narrow-minded nature of the Conservatives inhibits them from seeing consequences of their political agenda. The very nature of conservative politics will guarantee that while the world progresses toward liberalism, conservatives will only retard the inevitable. The future generations will regard present day Republicans with the same scorn as present day people regard the slave owners of the past. The grandchildren of Republicans will have to endure the pain of seeing their grandparents placed alongside Osama bin Ladin, George W. Bush, and Hitler as the great evils of the previous generation. [/b]
Here's some advice. Please, tell us who you are quoting. You never do. And for unintelligent, lazy conservatives like myself it's frustrating having to keep going back through the various threads. [/b]
You're right. Sometimes I forget to press the "reply with quote" and instead, copy and paste.

#723658 - 11/06/04 02:28 PM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
gryphon Offline
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Loc: Okemos, MI
 Quote:
Originally posted by reblder:
"Imperial Hubris" by an anonymous CIA agent [/b]
Imperial Hubris was written by Michael Scheuer.

#723659 - 11/06/04 02:32 PM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
Tom--K Offline
5000 Post Club Member

Quote:
Originally posted by gryphon:
 Quote:
Originally posted by reblder:
"Imperial Hubris" by an anonymous CIA agent [/b]
Imperial Hubris was written by Michael Scheuer. [/b]
Outed! \:\( Damn. \:D

#723660 - 11/06/04 04:09 PM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
reblder Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Posted by Gryphon:
 Quote:
Imperial Hubris was written by Michael Scheuer
I know, I saw that recently somewhere so somehow his "anonymity" got leaked out and apparently not that big a deal to him either.

#723661 - 11/06/04 04:53 PM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
Stainweggie Offline

Loc: Right here
somehow his "anonymity" got leaked out[/b]

Ooooooh, that happened to my sweet Taquisha once! She leaked anonymity all over the place! Right there in the middle of the supermarket!

#723662 - 11/07/04 09:38 AM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
Nunatax Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Belgium
 Quote:
89th, you did ask for it! ;\) You gotta answer. If not Nunatax wins by default! [/b]
The harsh rules of debate... ;\)

#723663 - 11/08/04 06:50 AM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
The 89th Key Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Northern Virginia
 Quote:
 Quote:
I will grant you an answer: yes, you will be a murderer.[/b]
Thank you. Thank you for displaying your ignorance so clearly. The fact that you would have called me a murderer just after saving your life, makes you lose all credibility. Its like saying terrorists would rather fight Kerry, or that the sun is cold.

Killing a terrorist and killing an innocent victim is the same thing: killing. Yes...BUT, since you cant seem to distiguish between the two, I dont know what else I can do to help you.

If terrorists kill 3,000 Americans because of their hate of freedom and democracy, that is murder, obviously. But when we go and take out those terrorists, we are slowly eliminating violence from the world.

But you obviously cant see that, since you equate someone who killed your brother and someone who killed the person who killed your brother, as having done the same murderous act. Stop reading the NY Times and live in reality.

This is the danger of having those in power with similar ideological beliefs as you, yahababaoo. You wouldn't have taken on Hitler, or Saddam, or Osama...they would all still be running free as you clutch on to your copy of "Fahrenheit 9/11".

www.thecollegecritic.com
--- Integrity | Loyalty | Simplicity ---[/b]

#723664 - 11/09/04 12:13 AM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
Nunatax Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Belgium
 Quote:
Originally posted by Tom--K:
 Quote:
89th, you did ask for it! ;\) You gotta answer. If not Nunatax wins by default! [/b]
Yea 89th, get in there and slap that Mr. Benelux...[/b]
Apparently, he doesn't have anything to slap me with...

#723665 - 11/09/04 06:21 AM Re: Terrorists rejoice! Bush is elected!
The 89th Key Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Northern Virginia
Jeez, Nunatax, give it a rest. If you read my last post in that thread, it very clearly summarizes my point of view and how we are just going in circles.

It's opinion vs. opinion...although I can go on forever debating homosexuality, trust me.

But after hundreds of posts on the topic, you know my point of view, and I know yours.

If you have some crazy evidence all of a sudden that shows the homosexuality is genetic, I'm all for it! But the only evidence people ever show are these articles talking about the psycho-analysis of animals.

Honestly. Furthermore, the debate isn't even about whether or not they are born that way...its about the selective discrimination of those who want to legalize homo marriage, but criminalize polygamous marriage, incestuous marriage, and other 'actions' that dont 'hurt' anyone.

If you want to get back on that pointless carousel, fine by me, but you will be riding alone.

If you magically come up with some facts showing a LEGITIMATE argument against my views, then you are more than welcome to start a new thread and show me. But I know there are no facts out there to refute my opinions, and visa versa.

Stop acting like a child and trying to drag me back into a debate, especially one where you ignore logic and facts, distract from the main debate, and one that you simply CANT WIN.

www.thecollegecritic.com
--- Integrity | Loyalty | Simplicity ---[/b]

Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
ad (Casio)
Celviano by Casio Rebate
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
New Topics - Multiple Forums
baldwin 2nd hand
by johan d
10/02/14 09:44 AM
a steinway rebuilt and a mason hamlin rebuilt
by koap
10/02/14 09:27 AM
Chopin tude No 12 in C minor, Op 10 'Revolutionary'
by Maximillyan
10/02/14 09:25 AM
Sustaining vs Dead On Unison
by Mark Cerisano, RPT
10/02/14 08:48 AM
Short tests of numerous digital & acoustic pianos
by WaterDweller
10/02/14 07:10 AM
Who's Online
131 registered (ajames, accordeur, Alexander Borro, aesop, amt976, 39 invisible), 1499 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
76399 Members
42 Forums
157948 Topics
2319564 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission