2022 our 25th year online!

Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 3 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments.
Over 100,000 members from around the world.
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Who's Online Now
51 members (20/20 Vision, 36251, bcalvanese, 1957, beeboss, 7sheji, Aylin, Barly, accordeur, 8 invisible), 1,397 guests, and 306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13
J
4000 Post Club Member
4000 Post Club Member
J
89th, you did ask for it! wink You gotta answer. If not Nunatax wins by default!

5000 Post Club Member
5000 Post Club Member
Originally posted by justme:
89th, you did ask for it! wink You gotta answer. If not Nunatax wins by default!
Yea 89th, get in there and slap that Mr. Benelux (Excuse me if I have limited file capacity for in my memory banks for exactly which European country is which,) around.

I would do it for you, but pique would further damn me for impeding the Liberal disfigurement of the young. frown laugh

2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
RA: " when the purportedly most feared and dangerous terrorist on the face of the earth (Bin Laden), has just clearly and unequivocally stated in a speech that if Bush wins re-election he will bomb the U.S. Way to go guys! ;-)"

I just joined this thread. UBL will try to kill all non-muslims whenever he gets the chance. Why do you assume that UBL is telling the truth to people he thinks it meritorious to kill for the sake of Allah? If non-muslims can be killed, surely they can be lied to. I don't know what kind of weenie country you are from, but you better wake up soon, or you will be next.

2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
ywhatever - "manufactured label of "terrorists".

I live in NYC. There is nothing manufactured about it. Your rantings will be looked at by history the same as Neville Chamberlain's.

2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
RA - "we allowing Israel to build nuclear weapons"

We do not "allow" Israel to do anything at all. It is an independent country with world class scientists who can create any nuclear, biological, or chemical weapon they want.

500 Post Club Member
500 Post Club Member
Originally posted by The 89th Key:
Originally posted by Ben D.:
[b]
Originally posted by The 89th Key:
[b] yahpaapapabo,
THAT is why you are a moron.
I'm staying out of this thread, but I must say that if the pot calling the kettle black. Or, in this case, the black pot calling the blue kettle black. [/b]
Ah yes, another informative post by our friend Ben.

Seriously, where DO you get all those facts? I mean, I try and post facts, and sometimes I post opinion, but WOW!!!!

You are just bubbling over with facts and evidence....seriously, you should be a lawyer.

Because you know, lawyers use facts to support their argument, and with all those facts and examples that you displayed, you'd win every case.

Are you giving a seminar soon on how to support your arguments, because when you said that cute lil 'pot calling blue kettle, etc.' line, I said to myself, "WOW! this guy not only says what he thinks, but he shows why he thinks it and then supports it with an overwhelming amount of evidence." [/b]
Sorry, but I couldn't help it. It was too easy. You tried to respond to my post with sarcasm, but it didn't work because it wasn't funny or insulting. You basically said my post was stupid because it was opinion. So was the post of yours that I quoted. Silly winger... next time you get pwned don't reply to it frown .

now a resident of TNCR - www.coffee-room.com
Y
yhabpo Offline OP
OP Offline
Y
I bet you if someone had kidnapped you and your family, holding them hostage in your basement, and you watch as the attacker kills your brother because he spoke up....and you and your family are sitting there helpless in the basement, and I come in and kill the attacker, thus making you and your family free....afterwards you would get mad at me and call me a murderer?
If we are going to argue silly hypothetical situations, I suggest we contemplate a more relevant question:
http://www.mindspring.com/~mfpatton/Tissues.htm
Please reply with an answer to the question and the alternative question because discussing imaginary, obtuse, and silly situations is a great discourse. But, I will grant you an answer: yes, you will be a murderer.

The surprising fact about Republicans is that while the individual may be considered scholarly in an academic field, the Republican cannot logically deduce that they have the same mindset as terrorists: the philosophy of violent retaliation. The most disgusting characteristic of these fanatics, a characteristic that places them far below terrorists on the morality scale, is the imperialistic desires and personal greed that influence their politics. While terrorists may commit acts of violence in protest to injustice, for example US funding of the Israeli occupation, Republicans wage war, not just in retaliation of the World Trade Centre, but for corporate and religious interests. The Iraq war was not retribution for the annihilation of the skyscrapers, but purely an imperialistic conquest initiated by fanatics, funded by the greedy scum, and supported by the ignorant.

The narrow-minded nature of the Conservatives inhibits them from seeing consequences of their political agenda. The very nature of conservative politics will guarantee that while the world progresses toward liberalism, conservatives will only retard the inevitable. The future generations will regard present day Republicans with the same scorn as present day people regard the slave owners of the past. The grandchildren of Republicans will have to endure the pain of seeing their grandparents placed alongside Osama bin Ladin, George W. Bush, and Hitler as the great evils of the previous generation.

2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
Originally posted by yhabpo:

The surprising fact about Republicans is that while the individual may be considered scholarly in an academic field, the Republican cannot logically deduce that they have the same mindset as terrorists: the philosophy of violent retaliation. The most disgusting characteristic of these fanatics, a characteristic that places them far below terrorists on the morality scale, is the imperialistic desires and personal greed that influence their politics. While terrorists may commit acts of violence in protest to injustice, for example US funding of the Israeli occupation, Republicans wage war, not just in retaliation of the World Trade Centre, but for corporate and religious interests. The Iraq war was not retribution for the annihilation of the skyscrapers, but purely an imperialistic conquest initiated by fanatics, funded by the greedy scum, and supported by the ignorant.

The narrow-minded nature of the Conservatives inhibits them from seeing consequences of their political agenda. The very nature of conservative politics will guarantee that while the world progresses toward liberalism, conservatives will only retard the inevitable. The future generations will regard present day Republicans with the same scorn as present day people regard the slave owners of the past. The grandchildren of Republicans will have to endure the pain of seeing their grandparents placed alongside Osama bin Ladin, George W. Bush, and Hitler as the great evils of the previous generation.
Here's some advice: Keep up that tone of superiority and name-calling. I'm sure that's going to work for you and the Democratic Party.

penny

Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Where did you learn to think?

The nature of current conservative thought considers the long term consequences of our choices now...

a world free of tyranny and oppression will benefit our country, mankind and individuals. Liberalism versus Conservatism has little to do with the greater scheme of things, and the choices made the administration on the world stage.

A liberal allowance of the freedoms of the terrorists and the groups they represent, would infringe the freedoms of many. The future will oh-so-grateful that George was in office on 9-11 and your children, if you are so lucky to reproduce, will thank him too.

The narrow minded, self serving, aggrandizing interests of the liberal mindset is recognized as just that, and we cannot now, or in our future afford to be so selfish.

Wake up and smell the Coffee Room

accompanist/organist.. a non-MTNA teacher to a few

love and peace, Õun (apple in Estonian)
Y
yhabpo Offline OP
OP Offline
Y
To Penny:
Here's my advice: please read my other posts.

9000 Post Club Member
9000 Post Club Member
Here's some advice: Keep up that tone of superiority and name-calling. I'm sure that's going to work for you and the Democratic Party.

It's done great for them so far. If the "world progresses toward liberalism" any farther the way it has up to now they might manage to get someone elected dog catcher.

Better to light one small candle than to curse the %&#$@#! darkness. :t:
M
MLT Offline
M
To Penny:
Here's my advice: Dont bother reading any other of yhabpo's posts, they are all mediocre.

Kirk

That sure elicited mucho responsos.

Y
yhabpo Offline OP
OP Offline
Y
a world free of tyranny and oppression will benefit our country, mankind and individuals. Liberalism versus Conservatism has little to do with the greater scheme of things, and the choices made the administration on the world stage.

A liberal allowance of the freedoms of the terrorists and the groups they represent, would infringe the freedoms of many. The future will oh-so-grateful that George was in office on 9-11 and your children, if you are so lucky to reproduce, will thank him too.

The narrow minded, self serving, aggrandizing interests of the liberal mindset is recognized as just that, and we cannot now, or in our future afford to be so selfish.
No, my children will not thank you for the American corporate monopoly of essential public services in Iraq. They will not thank me for the puppet democratic governments serving foreign interest over the needs of the people. They will not thank me of the violent behaviour of a nation governed by mob rule of the brainwashed masses.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll continue my "narrow minded, self serving, [and] aggrandizing interests" of funding universal healthcare, welfare, and unemployment insurance.

2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
Oh, be sure to recommend the phrase "brainwashed masses" as part of a slogan for the 2008 campaign.

penny

p.s. to Kirk, I agree! But as another likes to say here: "point still being proven!" wink

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll continue my "narrow minded, self serving, [and] aggrandizing interests" of funding universal healthcare, welfare, and unemployment insurance.
no..... we will fund them or at least earn the money to serve the common good.

R
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
R
Posted by Jeffrey:
I just joined this thread. UBL will try to kill all non-muslims whenever he gets the chance.
Not entirely true. If you happened to see the videotape of him right before election day, he specifically "exempted" Sweden from those he might wish harm on. And that of course is because Sweden by maintaining its neutralist stance has not positioned itself militarily in the Middle East.

Calling all American Chickens to kneel in subjugation to Ossama smile

2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
reb - "Not entirely true. If you happened to see the videotape of him right before election day, he specifically "exempted" Sweden from those he might wish harm on. And that of course is because Sweden by maintaining its neutralist stance has not positioned itself militarily in the Middle East."

You assume that a man willing to murder thousands of innocent people, might not, *gasp*, actually lie to the infidels he considers worthy of death. Who would put such infamy past him? He's a mass murderer and all, but to actually lie in a propaganda video to confuse, split and disorient his enemies? Surely he wouldn't do such a nasty thing. No, I shall assume, with you, that he speaks the truth and nothing but the truth in his videos. His mother taught him morals and he would not lie.

Tell me, reblder, how many actual, full, translated documents of Al Qaida ideology and theory have you actually personally read? I have read quite a lot of them. I can tell you *for a fact* that you are projecting your worldview on Al Qaida.

R
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
R
Posted by Jeffrey:
You assume that a man willing to murder thousands of innocent people, might not, *gasp*, actually lie to the infidels he considers worthy of death. Who would put such infamy past him? He's a mass murderer and all, but to actually lie in a propaganda video to confuse, split and disorient his enemies? Surely he wouldn't do such a nasty thing. No, I shall assume, with you, that he speaks the truth and nothing but the truth in his videos. His mother taught him morals and he would not lie.
To be honest I'm going by what was said in that video which means you need to ask yourself why Sweden(among other countries)has not been attacked by Al Queda. It didn't join the U.S. nor Israel when Lebanon was attacked in 1982, an action which Bin Laden revealed was the original source for his desire for revenge(the buildings in Beirut which I wasn't even aware of). And I have read from a number of sources that he went ballistic after the U.S. stationed a military base in Saudi Arabia on land he considered sacred to the Muslims.

This means that you cannot automatically assume that everything he's saying is a lie just by virtue of his having committed mass murder.

Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13

Moderated by  Bart K, Gombessa, LGabrielPhoto 

Link Copied to Clipboard
What's Hot!!
Piano World Has Been Sold!
--------------------
Forums RULES, Terms of Service & HELP
(updated 06/06/2022)
---------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
(ad)
(ad)
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Country style lessons
by Stephen_James - 04/16/24 06:04 AM
How Much to Sell For?
by TexasMom1 - 04/15/24 10:23 PM
Song lyrics have become simpler and more repetitive
by FrankCox - 04/15/24 07:42 PM
New bass strings sound tubby
by Emery Wang - 04/15/24 06:54 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums43
Topics223,385
Posts3,349,189
Members111,631
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations |

Advertise on Piano World
| Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map

Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission