2022 our 25th year online!

Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 3 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments.
Over 100,000 members from around the world.
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Who's Online Now
35 members (Davidnewmind, brdwyguy, busa, benkeys, Burkhard, fullerphoto, Erinmarriott, David Boyce, 20/20 Vision, 5 invisible), 1,145 guests, and 290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13
9000 Post Club Member
9000 Post Club Member
Originally posted by dogboy:
The lord, whoever she is, seems to have missed JBryan when she was handing out the common
sense
Once again, "dogboy", brilliant riposte. :rolleyes:

Better to light one small candle than to curse the %&#$@#! darkness. :t:
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
This is another sandbox full of turds to be thrown. JBryan, apple, TomK, Larry, etc. You don't need this.

R
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
R
Proclaimed from the mountain top by JBryan(carrying the ten Commandments no less!):
Actually, no. I was using the good old common sense that the Lord provided me and seems to have, somehow, withheld from you
Sorry to again burst your ol' bubble JB, but this sort of "common sense" is tantamount to patent nonsense. Are you "appealing to a higher authority"(seems I've heard THAT somewhere) then to fabricate this Al Queda/Sadaam connection?

It's OK if you must, Ol' Dick Cheney for one would approve wholeheartedly even if the less "common sensical" among us here don't for one moment!

1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
Well here we go ladies and gents, the moment you all have surely been waiting for. I am back from work, refreshed, revitalized, and re-ady to refute, rebuke, and rebut all of the re-tarded and nonsensical refuse of the self proclaimed right wing neocons of these here forums, led by the anti-popes of ignorance marksjpcs and jbryan.

First I'd like to make mention for the record that I am not a liberal, nor am I affiliated with any political party, movement, ideology or what have you. In fact, I don't even know what a liberal is for that matter, nor do I care to know, so save your political spew for someone else.

Now onto the fun part, refuting the vast amount of childishness that has accrued in my absence. Oh where lordy shall we start?

Let's start with the most asinine and ignorant of all comments:
Going by your logic, anyone who supported the Allies in WW2 was supporting murder seeing how the millions of German civilians were killed.
Actually, you just lost all of your credibility, dolt. You obviously have absolutely no historical knowledge, nor any concerning the present Iraq "war." Because if you did, you would realize that in World War II, we had a reason to be there. The Nazi's were slaughtering millions of Jews, they were stampeding through Poland and France, whom we pledged to defend, and threatening an invasion of Britain. Similarly, Iraq has been stockpiling large numbers of WEAPONS OF MASS DECEPTION! Oops! Wait a second, wasn't that just an excuse Cheney used to fill his and Halliburton's bank account. Doh! Iraq doesn't have any W.M.D. That means our entire premise for being in Iraq in the first place, and slaughtering countless civilians and American soldiers, is bogus! Wow.. incredible, nice analogy, imbecile.

Next:
1) The term "murdering" implies intent. If you are implying that our troops are intentionally killing innocent Iraqis then your ignorance is only exceeded by your calumny.
I suppose our troops humiliating, raping, urinating on, sexually abusing/molesting/sodomizing, POW's (against the Geneva Convention) then taking pictures of them, trading them, and putting them on the internet is quite by accident too?

2) What "councils" have admitted that bin Laden's ties to Saddam Hussein were "tenuous at best" and just what degree of non-tenuousness is required before we begin to worry about them. Listening to you one would have to conclude that you believe there was no conceivable chance that Saddam's WMD capabilities and financial resources would ever find themselves in the hands of Al Qaeda and yet there have been numerous documented encounters beteen the two. How many undocumented encounters might we suppose or even assume that there have been.
The Senates Commission that investigated the charges you dolt, have you never picked up a newspaper in your life? Or is FOX simply your only news source? LOL.

What degree of "non-tenuousness" is required for us to do something about it? How about this degree: A SINGLE IOTA OF A SHRED OF VERIFIABLE PROOF DUMMY!
If you'll recall, the only proof they had turned out to be a hoax, leaving a stunned CIA shaking their heads in puzzlement.

You guys are really making this all too easy for me really, try using intelligence in your next rebuttals.

I bet you if someone had kidnapped you and your family, holding them hostage in your basement, and you watch as the attacker kills your brother because he spoke up....and you and your family are sitting there helpless in the basement, and I come in and kill the attacker, thus making you and your family free....afterwards you would get mad at me and call me a murderer?
Some things in life are so unintelligibly stupid that they don't warrant a response. LOL.

"He who turns himself into a beast, gets rid of the pain of being a man."
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
RA,

How many military bases do we now have in the middle east / central asia (compared to pre-911), and why do you suppose they are there?

1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
Please elaborate on your question friend.

"He who turns himself into a beast, gets rid of the pain of being a man."
9000 Post Club Member
9000 Post Club Member
You guys are really making this all too easy for me really, try using intelligence in your next rebuttals.

You seem to be of the opinion that you're using intelligence yourself. Let me give you a clue, ******* - you're not. So drop the hot dog schtick, Dirge, you aren't up to the job.

500 Post Club Member
500 Post Club Member
..self proclaimed right wing neocons of these here forums, led by the anti-popes of ignorance marksjpcs and jbryan..

..so save your political spew for someone else..

..Now onto the fun part, refuting the vast amount of childishness that has accrued in my absence. Oh where lordy shall we start?..
..Let's start with the most asinine and ignorant of all comments:
Going by your logic, anyone who supported the Allies in WW2 was supporting murder seeing how the millions of German civilians were killed.
I think the point that was being made here, which you seem to have missed altogether, RA, was that there were ALSO German civilians killed by the Allies' hands, as well as the millions of Jews that were killed. The Allies were also murderers by your standard. Read posts more carefully.

..Actually, you just lost all of your credibility, dolt. You obviously have absolutely no historical knowledge, nor any concerning the present Iraq "war." ..
..Doh!..
..imbecile...
Next:
your ignorance is only exceeded by your calumny.[/b]

Some things in life are so unintelligibly stupid that they don't warrant a response. LOL

..the vast amount of childishness..

And you don't perceive all this name-calling as childish in the slightest then? You don't see your insults, which have apparently come out of the blue, for no reason other than that these people happen to hold a different opinion from yours, as unreasonable, narrow-minded, and downright rude? Obviously not.

Every time you play a funeral march, the devil grabs a soul.
9000 Post Club Member
9000 Post Club Member
Eternal Mass of Death (If I may, latin is just so "highbrow" for one of my meager intellect),

Obviously, you believe that insults and irrelevencies are a substitute for an argument. You made a very specific reference to our troops murdering innocent Iraqis, presumably, under the auspices of our government and in a systematic manner. I pointed out that, to my knowledge, no innocent Iraqis were being deliberately killed to which you replied:

I suppose our troops humiliating, raping, urinating on, sexually abusing/molesting/sodomizing, POW's (against the Geneva Convention) then taking pictures of them, trading them, and putting them on the internet is quite by accident too?
Obviously this is not responsive to the original point. I would join with you in condemning these despicable acts but none of them constitute "murder" nor were they systematic or condoned by anyone in our government. This occurence was an aberration of a type that, unfortunately, occurs in any war and should, of course, be dealt with severely. However, if your inference is that we suspend a major military operation whenever such an event occurs then I can only say that I am relieved that such shallow reasoning has failed to gain ascendency in our policy making apparatus.

Next, you said that links between Saddam Hussein and Osama bin laden were tenuous at best to which I replied that, tenuous or not, any connection between Saddam Hussein and Al Qaeda should be a matter of grave concern to us, even to the point of (as I said, in my view) taking steps to bring about the forceful dissolution of such a connection. I requote my original statement since your response makes little enough sense in context and no sense at all without it:

2) What "councils" have admitted that bin Laden's ties to Saddam Hussein were "tenuous at best" and just what degree of non-tenuousness is required before we begin to worry about them. Listening to you one would have to conclude that you believe there was no conceivable chance that Saddam's WMD capabilities and financial resources would ever find themselves in the hands of Al Qaeda and yet there have been numerous documented encounters beteen the two. How many undocumented encounters might we suppose or even assume that there have been.
To which you replied:

The Senates Commission that investigated the charges you dolt, have you never picked up a newspaper in your life? Or is FOX simply your only news source? LOL.

What degree of "non-tenuousness" is required for us to do something about it? How about this degree: A SINGLE IOTA OF A SHRED OF VERIFIABLE PROOF DUMMY!
If you'll recall, the only proof they had turned out to be a hoax, leaving a stunned CIA shaking their heads in puzzlement.

In the first place, I am unaware of any Senates Commission (sic) that came to the finding that there were no links whatsoever between Saddam Hussein and Al Qaeda nor am I aware of any "hoax" perpetrated on the CIA in that regard. Perhaps you would like to expand on that point.

In the second place, your statement now that there was not "A SINGLE IOTA OF A SHRED OF VERIFIABLE PROOF DUMMY!" seems to contradict your original contention that the connections were tenuous at best. Which is it? I was willing to concede that such links were tenuous (although I believe there is evidence to support them being far more than tenuous) but was making the point that we should not even countenance "tenuous" connections between two such parties.

Obviously, in light of your rather feeble rebuttals, I find your calling me "dolt" and "dummy" to be quite amusing and even a bit ironic.

Better to light one small candle than to curse the %&#$@#! darkness. :t:
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
Originally posted by Ben D.:
Originally posted by The 89th Key:
[b] yahpaapapabo,
THAT is why you are a moron.
I'm staying out of this thread, but I must say that if the pot calling the kettle black. Or, in this case, the black pot calling the blue kettle black. [/b]
Ah yes, another informative post by our friend Ben.

Seriously, where DO you get all those facts? I mean, I try and post facts, and sometimes I post opinion, but WOW!!!!

You are just bubbling over with facts and evidence....seriously, you should be a lawyer.

Because you know, lawyers use facts to support their argument, and with all those facts and examples that you displayed, you'd win every case.

Are you giving a seminar soon on how to support your arguments, because when you said that cute lil 'pot calling blue kettle, etc.' line, I said to myself, "WOW! this guy not only says what he thinks, but he shows why he thinks it and then supports it with an overwhelming amount of evidence."

-The 89th Key [Linked Image]

[Linked Image] www.thecollegecritic.com [Linked Image]
--- Integrity | Loyalty | Simplicity ---
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member
Originally posted by Requiem Aeternam:
Some things in life are so unintelligibly stupid that they don't warrant a response. LOL.
Couldn't have said it better

accompanist/organist.. a non-MTNA teacher to a few

love and peace, Õun (apple in Estonian)
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
Im still waiting for a response from yhapabo, my scenario exactly mirrors that of what we are doing in Iraq and Afghanistan.

At least let me know if you dont have an answer for it...then we can let the question die (pun intended). smile

500 Post Club Member
500 Post Club Member
Originally posted by yhabpo:
The dumb, the greedy, and the ignorant has elected their intellectual superior, Bush, for another term! Terrorists can operate freely without retaliation for another four years, as Bush will wage misdirected wars for his own personal and corporate interests. Enemies can watch America's economy plummet: no terrorist action can alone cause such disintegration of the economy.

I thought pianists or musicians in general were more civilized and intelligent than the ordinary folks. My prejudices were wrong. The number of Bush supporters here proves the contrary.

My words are backed by world opinion. By mob rule, the system that Americans cherish, what I speak is the truth.

Please note that I am not a Democrat or a liberal. Both political parties of America are equally worthless.
For someone who would rather have not seen GWB back in the office as president I must say that this is probably one of the worst posts I have ever read (free interpretation of Brendan's world famous quote)...

I might not agree with GWB's approach to terrorism, but saying that terrorists can operate freely without retaliation for another four years? Don't think so...
You seem to see the world in black and white :
Bush >>> disaster
Kerry >>> miracle

I think it's a little more nuanced than that...

Get a grip.

Originally posted by The 89th key:
Im still waiting for a response from yhapabo,...
And I'm still waiting for a response from you in the thread you "abandoned" the day before yesterday :rolleyes:
You demand a lot but give little in return.

Some can tell you to go to heck in such a manner that you would think you might actually enjoy the trip, but that is far more polite than civil - JBryan
NAK Offline
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
Originally posted by Requiem Aeternam:
I suppose you never saw the video of Armstrong being beheaded.

J
4000 Post Club Member
4000 Post Club Member
J
Admittedly, this thread is way above my intelligence level and I could only get through page 1.

But, I'm wondering where Requiem and yhabpopopo are from. Does anyone know?

the left side of somewhere

accompanist/organist.. a non-MTNA teacher to a few

love and peace, Õun (apple in Estonian)
J
4000 Post Club Member
4000 Post Club Member
J
Originally posted by apple*:
the left side of somewhere
laugh

5000 Post Club Member
5000 Post Club Member
I figured where yhapaho is from the other evening:

http://www.pianoworld.com/ubb/ubb/ultimatebb.php?/topic/10/6711/2.html

Hasn't denied it either.

"The older the fiddle, the sweeter the music"~ Augustus McCrae
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
Originally posted by Nunatax:
[b]Im still waiting for a response from yhapabo,...
And I'm still waiting for a response from you in the thread you "abandoned" the day before yesterday :rolleyes:
You demand a lot but give little in return. [/b]
If you are talking about the gay thread, read my last post in it.

500 Post Club Member
500 Post Club Member
Originally posted by The 89th Key:
Originally posted by Nunatax:
[b]
[b]Im still waiting for a response from yhapabo,...
You demand a lot but give little in return. [/b]
If you are talking about the gay thread, read my last post in it. [/b]
Oh I have read your last post there, 89th key, the post in which you so conveniently declared that you were "tired of the subject".
I think that's pretty rude and selfish because maybe there were people there who weren't finished talking to you. I wonder what response you would give if someone else walked away like that. You'd probably be whining that they were out of facts and that you had yet again won the argument :rolleyes:
Now be a man and go read my response, I think that would be more than fair.

Some can tell you to go to heck in such a manner that you would think you might actually enjoy the trip, but that is far more polite than civil - JBryan
Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13

Moderated by  Bart K, Gombessa, LGabrielPhoto 

Link Copied to Clipboard
What's Hot!!
Piano World Has Been Sold!
--------------------
Forums RULES, Terms of Service & HELP
(updated 06/06/2022)
---------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
(ad)
(ad)
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Country style lessons
by Stephen_James - 04/16/24 06:04 AM
How Much to Sell For?
by TexasMom1 - 04/15/24 10:23 PM
Song lyrics have become simpler and more repetitive
by FrankCox - 04/15/24 07:42 PM
New bass strings sound tubby
by Emery Wang - 04/15/24 06:54 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums43
Topics223,385
Posts3,349,183
Members111,631
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations |

Advertise on Piano World
| Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map

Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission