I see a few posts below regarding math and the fear of math. So, just thought that I'd say something about it. I once used to be scared of math. It used to control me in math class. I never got anything! Until one day, I just relaxed, while still remaining attentive, and it made all the difference in the world. Now, I am pulling off good math scores. Once you get over the fear, you can get it easier. That is, unless you have a horrible teacher. In the first semester of my freshman year, I had a math teacher ssssssooooooooo bad that nearly half of the class failed (including me!!!). There were no A's, a few B's, a few C's, and then many D's and N's. (An N being No Credit, which is what my school gives in place of E's or F's). He rushed through everything, and then started talking about what was on WB last night, and then denied ever watching it, and he claimed that he had just heard other people talking about it because, you know, I guess that all teenagers (according to him) just can't get enough of WB and have to watch it and talk about it all the time. NOT TRUE!!! Anyway, then if you had a question, he wouldn't answer it. He would just say "look it up in the book" and then walk away. On tests, he would mark down points for whatever he could, including spelling on some occassions. It was very rare to get full points on a test in his class, even for those who would normally be A students. So, unless you ever got a teacher like this guy, relax and you'll do just fine!!! Now, I pull off A's and B's in math class. I got a 100 on my last math test!

For off-topic discussion, please feel free to visit www.coffee-room.com