Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad) End Stage Fright
End Stage Fright
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 7 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#756246 - 12/21/04 08:10 PM Re: Ethical?
Jack Frost Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: Maine
 Quote:
Originally posted by Larry:
get over it, jolly, larry, apple, and the rest of you... you can't control what other people do. too bad![/b]

Excuse me, but you must not be understanding me. So for a third time, I don't care who goes where, who posts where, how they got there, nothing. I'm not trying to control anyone. In fact, I hope that you and Kathy find inner peace as a result of your posting there, and it completely satisfies your every need. I only had one issue, and that was the one regarding people actively soliciting people to
*leave*. If that's not happening, I don't care about anything else. Sheesh.... my last comment was on the fact that in reading the posts, it seems a few are on the verge of wearing out their welcome already - and I'm not basing that on the post about the rules, I'm basing it on reading the posts.

I don't know how much more clearly I can state that other than things done deceitfully, I don't have a single bit of problem with what anyone does regarding this. [/b]
OK Larry then explain in detail WHY you posted in the other forum with links to threads here that put you in a good light and made others look bad....threads that you had edited heavily ex post facto. Larry explain this to me in simple clear English so I can understand why your last post is not so full of ****.

jf

Piano & Music Accessories
#756247 - 12/21/04 08:10 PM Re: Ethical?
apple* Offline

Loc: Kansas
hmmmm

- apple... who thinks it is odd that the most 'threatening' threads are the most popular and are most frequented by those who are threatened.

love and peace, Õun (apple in Estonian)

#756248 - 12/21/04 08:14 PM Re: Ethical?
Jack Frost Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Quote:
get over it, jolly, larry, apple, and the rest of you... you can't control what other people do. too bad![/b]

Excuse me, but you must not be understanding me. So for a third time, I don't care who goes where, who posts where, how they got there, nothing. I'm not trying to control anyone. [/b]
Then why did you stalk us and follow us there and post links back here to make you look good and us look bad...links to threads that you had edited heavily. Larry, why, You are such a hypocrite. You are such a COWARD...you can't even let us go or stand behind your own words....ytou have to edit and manipulate....let us go Larry...let us go....

jf

#756249 - 12/21/04 08:16 PM Re: Ethical?
Cindysphinx Offline

Loc: Washington D.C. Metro
 Quote:
hmmmm

- apple... who thinks it is odd that the most 'threatening' threads are the most popular and are most frequented by those who are threatened.
It's the equivalent of a car crash, apple. People can't help but stop by, especially when nice people like Elena are dragged through the mud.

But hey, if you think this type of argument is healthy for PW, you're entitled to that opinion.

Goodness, *where* are those moderators?!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post...QvjrL_blog.html

#756250 - 12/21/04 08:20 PM Re: Ethical?
Jack Frost Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Quote:
Then Larry stalks us over there and begins posting links to Piano World threads that make him look good and us look bad -- and we ALL know Larry's well established reputation for editing his own posts to make sure history looks kindly on him.[/b]

Hold up there, sport. I haven't posted a single thing on that website. I don't even know what you're talking about, but I'll go look at it and see if I can figure out what your problem is.
[/b]
Larry, your puppet there is as transpareant as Cowboy Joe was here. If you mean what you say I can only say you are pathological. Seriously, not even your most strident fans ever believed that you were not Cowboy Joe (despite your adamanet denials) and they would feel no different with your puppet in pianoforum.net.

Get with the honesty program Larry or you are about to lose the last thread of credibility you ever had.

Never posted there. You are one big clear LIAR.

jf

#756251 - 12/21/04 08:23 PM Re: Ethical?
Jack Frost Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Quote:
and we ALL know Larry's well established reputation for editing his own posts to make sure history looks kindly on him.[/b]

And another thing - that is a bare assed lie, Jack. Other than deleting a few posts to copy your wife's vile filth in, I have never edited any of my posts. I had my reasons, you aren't able to grasp it, but that does not constitute a "well established reputation" for squat, slick. [/b]
Deleting a few" posts indeed. Even your most strident fans took you to task for that abomination. More thatn 15 posts where you edited the response to make it look like the other poster was out to lunch. More than 15 posts. Larry, you edited them to make her look bad.

You are SUCH a liar.

jf

#756252 - 12/21/04 08:26 PM Re: Ethical?
Larry Offline
9000 Post Club Member

Loc: Deep in Cherokee Country
Then why did you stalk us and follow us there and post links back here to make you look good and us look bad...links to threads that you had edited heavily. Larry, why, You are such a hypocrite. You are such a COWARD...you can't even let us go or stand behind your own words....ytou have to edit and manipulate....let us go Larry...let us go.... [/b]

If you call me a coward again Jack, I'll drive up to Maine and prove you wrong.

Personally, I think you've lost your mind, Jack. Let me repeat myself once more:

I have NOT posted ONE SINGLE POST to that forum. I've only read the thing a couple of times. I'm not even registered. Since I haven't posted there, I can't possibly have posted any links.

As far as "letting you go" - PLEASE! Feel free! And for a FIFTH TIME, Jack, I don't care who posts where. I don't have a problem with any of it. Go in peace, enjoy yourself! I only addressed the issue that someone *else* put on the table, regarding collecting email addresses from here to talk people into *leaving* here. Other than that, no problem out of me, Jack.

{EDIT] I went over there and found the thread you keep referring to. You're losing it, Jack. You're accusing me of editing posts here to "make me look good", when the link is to this thread, and I haven't edited one single word.

#756253 - 12/21/04 08:28 PM Re: Ethical?
Tom--K Offline
5000 Post Club Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Jack Frost:
 Quote:
and we ALL know Larry's well established reputation for editing his own posts to make sure history looks kindly on him.[/b]

And another thing - that is a bare assed lie, Jack. Other than deleting a few posts to copy your wife's vile filth in, I have never edited any of my posts. I had my reasons, you aren't able to grasp it, but that does not constitute a "well established reputation" for squat, slick. [/b]
Deleting a few" posts indeed. Even your most strident fans took you to task for that abomination. More thatn 15 posts where you edited the response to make it look like the other poster was out to lunch. More than 15 posts. Larry, you edited them to make her look bad.

You are SUCH a liar.

jf [/b]
Jack, take it to Pianoforum.net \:D

#756254 - 12/21/04 08:31 PM Re: Ethical?
Larry Offline
9000 Post Club Member

et with the honesty program Larry or you are about to lose the last thread of credibility you ever had.

Never posted there. You are one big clear LIAR.[/b]

Bite me, Jack. I don't give a rat's *** what you think of my credibility. I did not say one single word to you, I have not posted on that forum, I have no *intention* to post on that forum, and nothing would make me happier than to see your dysfunctional *** go there and stay. *YOU* have jumped me Jack, and for no reason. You think I'm a liar, I think you're as nuts as your wife. Happy?

I DID NOT POST A THING ON THAT WEBSITE.

#756255 - 12/21/04 08:33 PM Re: Ethical?
Larry Offline
9000 Post Club Member

Then why did you stalk us and follow us there and post links back here to make you look good and us look bad...links to threads that you had edited heavily.[/b]

Proof you've lost your mind, Jack - the only link I could find over there links back to *THIS* thread, one I wish I'd never gotten involved in.

#756256 - 12/21/04 08:38 PM Re: Ethical?
Matt G. Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Plainfield, IL
http://pianoforum.net/smf/index.php?PHPSESSID=66e3d41b3b65d460de4ed813c535206c&topic=5966.0

Then who is Egon von Sprocket? Anyone? (Confession is good for the soul.)

#756257 - 12/21/04 08:39 PM Re: Ethical?
Larry Offline
9000 Post Club Member

Matt, I assure you with everything in me it is not me.

#756258 - 12/21/04 08:46 PM Re: Ethical?
Jack Frost Offline
4000 Post Club Member

I have lost my mind if this was not you.....

Re: To the Newbies - You Know Who and What I'm Talking About
Reply #7 on: Today at 02:15:04 AM
Quote from: Bob on Today at 01:58:02 AM
I'm curious how a whole group came over. I don't think that many people would just decide to leave a forum and then do a search and stumble on this piano forum. Did you guys all discuss leaving? Where is the site? Can we go back and see the wreckage?

Mr. Spock to Captain Kirk:

"The name on the ship appears to be the "Botany Bay'."

http://www.pianoworld.com/ubb/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/10/7279.html

http://www.pianoworld.com/ubb/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/10/7243/6.html

http://www.pianoworld.com/ubb/ubb/ultimatebb.php?/topic/10/7293.html

#756259 - 12/21/04 08:47 PM Re: Ethical?
Jack Frost Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Larry, your denial is just as adamant as your denial that you were Cowboy Joe, and WE ALL KNEW that was a pile of ****, so where is your credibility now?

You went there to poison what we were trying to start and that is a fact.

jf

#756260 - 12/21/04 08:49 PM Re: Ethical?
Jack Frost Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Quote:
I DID NOT POST A THING ON THAT WEBSITE. [/b]
Liar.

jf

#756261 - 12/21/04 08:50 PM Re: Ethical?
JBryan Offline
9000 Post Club Member

Loc: Oklahoma City
A world class ****ing contest to be sure.

#756262 - 12/21/04 08:52 PM Re: Ethical?
Larry Offline
9000 Post Club Member

You went there to poison what we were trying to start and that is a fact.[/b]

No Jack, it is *not* a fact. I have not posted a thing on that website. But if you keep insisting on calling me a liar, I *will* register and post, and if you think you got your *** scorched by the person you keep saying is me, you ain't seen *nothing* like the scorching you'll get when I *do* post there, because I won't care if I ever post again.

#756263 - 12/21/04 08:55 PM Re: Ethical?
Jack Frost Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Quote:
You went there to poison what we were trying to start and that is a fact.[/b]

No Jack, it is *not* a fact. I have not posted a thing on that website. But if you keep insisting on calling me a liar, I *will* register and post, and if you think you got your *** scorched by the person you keep saying is me, you ain't seen *nothing* like the scorching you'll get when I *do* post there, because I won't care if I ever post again. [/b]
Your reputation precedes you and you won't get anywhere. If that is not you, tell me who is doing such a good job as pretending to be you...

And while you are at it, if you want to reclaim a thread of credibility, please admit here now that YOU ARE Cowboy Joe, notwithstnading your vehenent denials to the contrary...err...Pete....

jf

#756264 - 12/21/04 08:59 PM Re: Ethical?
Roxane Offline
500 Post Club Member

Someone posts links to threads started by Larry and another on Jack's wife, and that someone automatically has to be Larry? How one can reach such a conclusion simply boggles the mind :rolleyes:

#756265 - 12/21/04 09:03 PM Re: Ethical?
Bill Ericson Offline

Loc: Denver
and round and round and round it goes :rolleyes:

#756266 - 12/21/04 09:03 PM Re: Ethical?
Jack Frost Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Quote:
If you call me a coward again Jack, I'll drive up to Maine and prove you wrong.
[/b]
Larry, for the record, I concede that you could beat the crap out of me. I am not a fighter. I hope that obviates any need that you might have to drive to Maine just you beat me up. If that is the game, you win and I give up.

jf

#756267 - 12/21/04 09:05 PM Re: Ethical?
Jeffrey Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: New York
Y'all are crazy, at least in this context. Maybe you are all normal people in real life, but here y'all are wrong and y'all are crazy.

If both sides don't stop it I will ask kluurs to post fish pictures, and if that doesn't cure it, I will post more baby pictures. Grow up folks.

#756268 - 12/21/04 09:06 PM Re: Ethical?
NAK Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Canada
 Quote:
Originally posted by Jeffrey:
Y'all are crazy, at least in this context. Maybe you are all normal people in real life, but here y'all are wrong and y'all are crazy.

If both sides don't stop it I will ask kluurs to post fish pictures, and if that doesn't cure it, I will post more baby pictures. Grow up folks. [/b]
Will you post the baby pictures anyway? \:\)

Please, please, PLEEEEAAAASE!

#756269 - 12/21/04 09:08 PM Re: Ethical?
Larry Offline
9000 Post Club Member

You're a sick man, Jack. You aren't even worth responding to any more.

I only know of one way to prove I haven't posted there before, and that's to post there now. See ya there, Jack. You're *not* going to like it.

#756270 - 12/21/04 09:14 PM Re: Ethical?
Jeffrey Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: New York
NAK - My problem is that I still haven't figured out how to make the pictures normal size. My wife can figure this kind of stuff out, but she has been, er, busy. Will post soon. \:\)

#756271 - 12/21/04 09:22 PM Re: Ethical?
Tom--K Offline
5000 Post Club Member

I'm Egon. Anybody have a problem with that? \:D

#756272 - 12/21/04 09:30 PM Re: Ethical?
JBryan Offline
9000 Post Club Member

Loc: Oklahoma City
I am gonE. anyone have a problem with that? \:D

#756273 - 12/21/04 09:31 PM Re: Ethical?
YodiEvilTwin Offline

Loc: Earth (maybe)
 Quote:
Originally posted by Tom--K:
I'm Egon. Anybody have a problem with that? \:D [/b]
That point was made 6 minutes earlier in the
Dark Side. \:D
YodiEvilTwin (TM) is a registered trademark of SockPuppetHell & Baalzebubba Inc. YET & related products intended for children aged 30-70, with supervision of adult guardian. No warranties expressed nor implied. Revolucione Ensemble sold separately.

#756274 - 12/21/04 09:31 PM Re: Ethical?
NAK Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Canada
 Quote:
Originally posted by Jeffrey:
NAK - My problem is that I still haven't figured out how to make the pictures normal size. My wife can figure this kind of stuff out, but she has been, er, busy. Will post soon. \:\) [/b]
Would you like to PM me the URL for the picture? I could either post it for you, or resize it and send you the other URL.

#756275 - 12/21/04 09:33 PM Re: Ethical?
Friday Offline

Loc: South Bay, CA
Larry.

Dear, dear Lary.

Please leave them alone.

F.

Page 7 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Download & Print Sheet Music Instantly
sheet music search
sheet music search

sheet music search
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
160 registered (accordeur, 36251, A Guy, 40 invisible), 1738 Guests and 41 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
74215 Members
42 Forums
153524 Topics
2249801 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Disney - Mulan - Reflection (arr. by K. Landry)
by Gi Dy
04/17/14 12:32 PM
A good introduction to history of French classical music?
by BWV 846
04/17/14 10:50 AM
Piano Composition + a Drawing
by leandrobrunapiano
04/17/14 10:50 AM
Casio AP range advice please
by thamajor7
04/17/14 09:37 AM
Buzz-project: How do composer earn big money?
by talfi composer
04/17/14 09:10 AM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission