Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#761383 - 11/11/03 12:56 PM Re: Au revoir les amis !
John Andrew Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Southern California
 Quote:
Originally posted by apple:
John Andrew.. maybe you could tell us a little about yourself. I was so surprised to read you had a teenage son. Why are you for the democrats? \:\) [/b]
What would you like to know, apple? Married, three kids, two daughters and a son. Live outside of Palm Springs, CA.

I am not for the Democrats per se. I do, though, have a pretty strong sense of my own values. If I compare what Mr. Bush has done with the values expressed in the Al Gore speech that pique posted in another thread, my values tend to agree with Al Gore.

I don't understand how any American could not have the values that are expressed in that speech. Nor do I understand how any American can support what Mr. Bush has done to this country. I think the damage is deep and long lasting.

However, this does not mean I think the Democrats are the answer -- except as the only viable alternative to stop the hemorrhaging,

Piano & Music Accessories
#761384 - 11/11/03 01:11 PM Re: Au revoir les amis !
gryphon Offline
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Loc: Okemos, MI
 Quote:
Originally posted by Renauda:
Why would erstwhile civil servants deport a Canadian to Syria in spite receiving confirmation that he was who he said he was?[/b]
Whoa, pardner. I read the links you sent me as well as others related to the case. It appears to me that your RCMP may have given some information on this guy the US authorities that caused his deportation. I saw questions about whether the RCMP also misled authorities here and there and hampered Arar's return to Canada. I also see that Prime Minister Chrétien said that he is adamant that he will not allow an independent inquiry into the case of Arar. What's up with that?

"Opposition MPs...say Canadians need to know what the RCMP or the Canadian Security Intelligence Service had to do with the [deportation]...Canadian Alliance Leader Stephen Harper says the government is trying to hide something...U.S. officials say they deported Arar because they suspected him of being a terrorist based on information from several intelligence sources. Arar says the Americans had a copy of the lease for his Ottawa apartment." The RCMP broke into Abdullah Almalki's house a couple of months before he was arrested in Syria, too.

#761385 - 11/11/03 01:31 PM Re: Au revoir les amis !
Renauda Offline
5000 Post Club Member

Gryphon:

Read what I said earlier "all the facts have yet to come on this" and "there may be Canadian gross incompetence/negligence" at play. For once, I think the Opposition is right- the Government is hiding something which is embarrassing. In any case if there was suspicion (and so far the Solicitor General insists that he was not under investigation by either the RCMP or CSIS) Arar should have been deported to Canada not Syria. Didn't even have to do that- he was in transit awaiting a flight back to Canada in the airport. Why was he not turned over to Canadian authorities is the question at hand.

If Chretien is PM at the end of next week it will be a long time- expect to hear his final resignation in the next week or so. Paul Martin will Canada's new PM after the weekend anyway.

There is growing pressure form all sides for a public inquiry in this and the William Sampson case. If one takes place there will a lot of red faces- therefore Ottawa is promising an internal inquiry. Not the least of which be that it will be alleged or maybe even discovered that US intelligence agencies are conducting covert intelligence gathering on Canadian citizens under the noses of and with the benign collusion of the RCMP and CSIS, Dept of Foreign Affairs and the Privy Council. Of course The government does not want a full public inquiry as will It will potentially become an issue of national sovereignty. Think of the ensuing international scandal if Canada were obliged by its own legal sytem to expel US citizens or diplomats for espionage activities on its soil.

Not only will the American government have to deny but so too will the Canadian government. Very, very embarrassing no matter what side of the border you reside.

Sorry to hear that your spouse was not enthusiastic about your Ronald Reagan picture. My was the same over my picture of Trotsky- but she got over it.

#761386 - 11/11/03 05:31 PM Re: Au revoir les amis !
shantinik Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: Olympia, WA
 Quote:

In case Big Brother is reading this under the Telecomm Act and I really want to show that I not a liberal, does anyone here have the music and words for the *Internationale* in English? I only have the Russian version. [/b]
Here goes: (I have some wonderful recordings, too
\:\) )

The Internationale [variant words in square brackets]

Arise ye workers [starvelings] from your slumbers
Arise ye prisoners of want
For reason in revolt now thunders
And at last ends the age of cant.
Away with all your superstitions
Servile masses arise, arise
We'll change henceforth [forthwith] the old tradition [conditions]
And spurn the dust to win the prize.

So comrades, come rally
And the last fight let us face
The Internationale unites the human race.
So comrades, come rally

No more deluded by reaction
On tyrants only we'll make war
The soldiers too will take strike action
They'll break ranks and fight no more
And if those cannibals keep trying
To sacrifice us to their pride
They soon shall hear the bullets flying
We'll shoot the generals on our own side.

No saviour from on high delivers
No faith have we in prince or peer
Our own right hand the chains must shiver
Chains of hatred, greed and fear
E'er the thieves will out with their booty [give up their booty]
And give to all a happier lot.
Each [those] at the forge must do their duty
And we'll strike while the iron is hot.

#761387 - 11/11/03 05:35 PM Re: Au revoir les amis !
shantinik Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Jolly:
Renauda wrote:
 Quote:
No, I am not a liberal and I resent being referred to as one since it is so typically partisan. Rather, I would take your semi-automatic and automatic weapons away. Not very liberal of me is it?
If you are prepared to fight, and die for that belief, come ahead.

The right to possess and bear arms goes back to the dawn of time, it is the right of self defense. Now, you can get silly with your extrapolation of logic, as Shant has done with WMD, but personal weapons are just that - personal. [/b]
Now there are state constitutions that explicitly provide for possession of weapons to be used in self-defense, but you know as well as I do that the U.S. Constitution explicitly does NOT make such a provision, as is well-established in case law.

Now who's getting silly?

#761388 - 11/11/03 05:40 PM Re: Au revoir les amis !
JBryan Offline
9000 Post Club Member

Loc: Oklahoma City
The US Constitution does affirm the individual right to own and bear arms. The purpose for that owning and bearing is not explicitly circumscribed.

#761389 - 11/11/03 05:44 PM Re: Au revoir les amis !
gryphon Offline

Jolly is correct, Shantinik. Self-defense means against another man or the state or another state. We do explicitly have the right to own arms.

Now who's getting silly? You are.

#761390 - 11/11/03 05:47 PM Re: Au revoir les amis !
Renauda Offline
5000 Post Club Member

Why thank you for the lyrics Shantinik. ;\)

I thought that Jolly established yesterday that this argument over guns was actually over private property rights. As you had demonstrated to my satisfaction at least, that the ammendment guaranteed the right of the people to bear arms against government encroachment on such things as the right to own and possess private property. Wasn't that what the Civil War was all about?

#761391 - 11/11/03 06:49 PM Re: Au revoir les amis !
shantinik Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Quote:
Originally posted by JBryan:
The US Constitution does affirm the individual right to own and bear arms. The purpose for that owning and bearing is not explicitly circumscribed. [/b]
True. But Miller is pretty clear about the context for individual ownership. And that view has been well-established within the federal courts for more than 60 years:

"In the absence of any evidence tending to show that possession or use of a "shotgun having a barrel of less than eighteen inches in length" at this time has some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well regulated militia, we cannot say that the Second Amendment guarantees the right to keep and bear such an instrument. Certainly it is not within judicial notice that this weapon is any part of the ordinary military equipment or that its use could contribute to the common defense. Aymette v. State, 2 Humphreys (Tenn.) 154, 158.

The Constitution as originally adopted granted to the Congress power -- "To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions; To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress." With obvious purpose to assure the continuation and render possible the effectiveness of such forces the declaration and guarantee of the Second Amendment were made. It must be interpreted and applied with that end in view.

The Militia which the States were expected to maintain and train is set in contrast with Troops which they were forbidden to keep without the consent of Congress. The sentiment of the time strongly disfavored standing armies; the common view was that adequate defense of country and laws could be secured through the Militia -- civilians primarily, soldiers on occasion.

The signification attributed to the term Militia appears from the debates in the Convention, the history and legislation of Colonies and States, and the writings of approved commentators. These show plainly enough that the Militia comprised all males physically capable of acting in concert for the common defense. "A body of citizens enrolled for military discipline." And further, that ordinarily when called for service these men were expected to appear bearing arms supplied by themselves and of the kind in common use at the time. [Citing further sources, e.g., the Virginia Act of October 1785 providing for a Militia of "all free male persons between the ages of eighteen and fifty years," with certain exceptions.]"

But, Jolly, you are correct, they can be possessed for personal self-defense, but AGAINST GOVERNMENTS, not individuals.

Suitcase nukes, anyone?

#761392 - 11/11/03 07:00 PM Re: Au revoir les amis !
gryphon Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by shantinik:
they can be possessed for personal self-defense, but AGAINST GOVERNMENTS, not individuals.[/b]
There is no proscription against using them against an individual.

#761393 - 11/11/03 07:06 PM Re: Au revoir les amis !
TomK Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Quote:
Posted by Comrad shantinik: The Internationale [variant words in square brackets]

Arise ye workers [starvelings] from your slumbers
Arise ye prisoners of want
For reason in revolt now thunders
And at last ends the age of cant.
Away with all your superstitions
Servile masses arise, arise
We'll change henceforth [forthwith] the old tradition [conditions]
And spurn the dust to win the prize.

So comrades, come rally
So comrades, come rally

No more deluded by reaction
On tyrants only we'll make war
The soldiers too will take strike action
They'll break ranks and fight no more
And if those cannibals keep trying
To sacrifice us to their pride
They soon shall hear the bullets flying
We'll shoot the generals on our own side.

No saviour from on high delivers
No faith have we in prince or peer
Our own right hand the chains must shiver
Chains of hatred, greed and fear
E'er the thieves will out with their booty [give up their booty]
And give to all a happier lot.
Each [those] at the forge must do their duty
And we'll strike while the iron is hot.[/b]
From every "the" and "ye" to every phrase and line to every stanza: a lie.

#761394 - 11/11/03 07:09 PM Re: Au revoir les amis !
jkeene Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Central Florida
 Quote:
These show plainly enough that the Militia comprised all males physically capable of acting in concert for the common defense.
[/b]
If I reasoned the way you just did, I'd come to the conclusion that women couldn't own guns.

#761395 - 11/11/03 07:09 PM Re: Au revoir les amis !
JBryan Offline
9000 Post Club Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Shantinik: True. But Miller is pretty clear about the context for individual ownership. And that view has been well-established within the federal courts for more than 60 years:

"In the absence of any evidence tending to show that possession or use of a "shotgun having a barrel of less than eighteen inches in length" at this time has some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well regulated militia, we cannot say that the Second Amendment guarantees the right to keep and bear such an instrument. Certainly it is not within judicial notice that this weapon is any part of the ordinary military equipment or that its use could contribute to the common defense. Aymette v. State, 2 Humphreys (Tenn.) 154, 158.

The Constitution as originally adopted granted to the Congress power -- "To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions; To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress." With obvious purpose to assure the continuation and render possible the effectiveness of such forces the declaration and guarantee of the Second Amendment were made. It must be interpreted and applied with that end in view.

The Militia which the States were expected to maintain and train is set in contrast with Troops which they were forbidden to keep without the consent of Congress. The sentiment of the time strongly disfavored standing armies; the common view was that adequate defense of country and laws could be secured through the Militia -- civilians primarily, soldiers on occasion.

The signification attributed to the term Militia appears from the debates in the Convention, the history and legislation of Colonies and States, and the writings of approved commentators. These show plainly enough that the Militia comprised all males physically capable of acting in concert for the common defense. "A body of citizens enrolled for military discipline." And further, that ordinarily when called for service these men were expected to appear bearing arms supplied by themselves and of the kind in common use at the time. [Citing further sources, e.g., the Virginia Act of October 1785 providing for a Militia of "all free male persons between the ages of eighteen and fifty years," with certain exceptions.]"[/b]
That's all very nice but there is nothing in this language that precludes an individual from using his constitutionally protected ownership of firearms for the purposes of self-defense. Nor is there any such language in the Costitution which, in any case, would be disinterested in the right to self-defense per se, it being pretty well understood that a person should have such a right free of interference from the government. That is the way it must be at least until the government decides to take on the responsibility for our personal security, which it has not and, until a police state is established, can not.

#761396 - 11/11/03 07:16 PM Re: Au revoir les amis !
shantinik Offline
4000 Post Club Member

You are correct that nothing in the Constitution precludes anyone from using surplus nuclear weapons against their neighbor's cat. Only that the Constitution doesn't protect this person against the government outlawing their use (for other than militia-related perhaps, or even their possession (for other than militia-related purposes), in the context of the Second Amendment. The NRA attempted to try this one in the Supreme Court in 1981, with both Burger and Rehnquist holding against them, and they haven't dared go near the Court since.

Burger's opinions on the issue are already well-known:

http://www.guncite.com/burger.html

As Burger notes, the federal government has no more need to grant the right to bear hunting rifles than it does to regulate the use of fishing tackle. But there is no federal Constitution reason why they couldn't take it away.

Some of those fishing lures, though, can be absolutely deadly in the wrong hands.

#761397 - 11/11/03 07:23 PM Re: Au revoir les amis !
JBryan Offline
9000 Post Club Member

Quote:
You are correct that nothing in the Constitution precludes anyone from using surplus nuclear weapons against their neighbor's cat. [/b]
Nor does it preclude me from using my hunting rifle to defend my home. If the government wants to try and make a law explicitly proscribing self-defense (the Constitution already will not allow them to proscribe gun ownership) they can just give it a try. ;\)

#761398 - 11/11/03 07:27 PM Re: Au revoir les amis !
gryphon Offline

Quote:
nothing in the Constitution precludes anyone from using surplus nuclear weapons against their neighbor's cat.[/b]
Well if any animal was more deserving...

#761399 - 11/11/03 07:52 PM Re: Au revoir les amis !
Bill S. Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by gryphon:
 Quote:
nothing in the Constitution precludes anyone from using surplus nuclear weapons against their neighbor's cat.[/b]
Well if any animal was more deserving... [/b]
gryphon, on that one, I have to agree with you... \:D \:D \:D

Lock & Load! ;\)

#761400 - 11/11/03 07:58 PM Re: Au revoir les amis !
Larry Offline
9000 Post Club Member

Loc: Deep in Cherokee Country

I think the framers of the Constitution assumed that future generations would be able to apply common sense to their logic.

#761401 - 11/11/03 08:14 PM Re: Au revoir les amis !
kathyk Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Loc: Maine
Common sense??? If that was so plentiful, why would mass migration to the new world be so necessary - - let alone a new constitution?

#761402 - 11/11/03 09:14 PM Re: Au revoir les amis !
JBryan Offline
9000 Post Club Member

Who said it was plentiful?

It simply prevailed. ;\)

#761403 - 11/11/03 09:48 PM Re: Au revoir les amis !
Jolly Offline

Loc: Louisiana
Original intent.

You know, one can become so convuluted in their "intelligent" arguments, that cats suddenly begin to bark.

Face it, Shant, the Framers understood property rights, yes, but the right to self defense was considered God given, and not even within the provence of government. Self defense was a well accepted commodity long before the Magna Carta was even written.

In fact, the use of weapons was so prevalent during the 1700s, that firearms were routinely used to assuage breaches of honor. Not to mention sharp cold steel, if guns were eschewed by the challenged party.

Seems like we sometimes aren't near as civilized as we think we are. An armed society is most definitely a polite society.

Over 1,000,000 posts where pianists discuss everything. And nothing.

#761404 - 11/11/03 11:00 PM Re: Au revoir les amis !
Renauda Offline
5000 Post Club Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Jolly:
...cats suddenly begin to bark.

Face it, Shant, the Framers understood property rights, yes, but the right to self defense was considered God given, and not even within the provence of government. Self defense was a well accepted commodity long before the Magna Carta was even written.

[/b]
I once had a Maine Coon cat named Nelson who would fetch beer bottle caps as well as any Retiever.

C'mon Jolly you said it was all about private property and even I conceded the point. Why now switch to self defence- that's Larry's argument or excuse.

#761405 - 11/11/03 11:08 PM Re: Au revoir les amis !
JBryan Offline
9000 Post Club Member

I actually view gun ownership not merely as a Constitutional issue but as a basic human right. Property rights are, indeed, inextricably intertwined.

#761406 - 11/12/03 12:19 AM Re: Au revoir les amis !
Renauda Offline
5000 Post Club Member

I see, so property (i.e. guns and WMD) are in but universal health care for all is out because it is a commercial commodity that should be bought and sold.

Oops, don't tell me... health care is not on the agenda right now since we're talking guns and other weapons (let's be egalitarian about this; not every interest group or stakeholder uses guns as the preferred weapon of self defence- some may prefer knives or even WMD as Shantinik pointed out).

I realize it's a very serious issue so don't think I am poking fun. Good gracious, Larry wrote last evening how one municipal county (or whatever you call them) actually legislated that everyone had to have a handgun on the premises. I suggested a .454 Casull in that way not only the intruder would get taken out but so would my wall, my neighbours wall, my nosey neighbour and as Gryphon suggested, probably the neighbour's irksome cat.

But it's not about self defence it's all about private property. Next time I go to renew my house insurance I'll tell the bank "it's okay everything's covered, I have a policy and rider with Smith and Wesson."

#761407 - 11/12/03 12:24 AM Re: Au revoir les amis !
gryphon Offline

No, you have the right to provide for your own health care just as you have the right to provide for your own defense.

Tell me Renauda, if you are accosted, attacked, injured or even killed, can you or your surviving family (if there are any) sue the police for failure to protect you? Because you can't here in the colonies. It's already been in court. Someone called 911 when their home was being broken into, but they were dead by the time police arrived. The family sued but lost because the police are not obligated to protect you.

#761408 - 11/12/03 12:28 AM Re: Au revoir les amis !
JBryan Offline
9000 Post Club Member

Quote:
I see, so property (i.e. guns and WMD) are in but universal health care for all is out because it is a commercial commodity that should be bought and sold [/b]
I believe I could be forgiven for believing that you are poking fun but unless you are proposing universal government provision of firearms or even universal government provision of personal security (without the police state that would have to go along with it) then, yes, you would be correct.

#761409 - 11/12/03 12:48 AM Re: Au revoir les amis !
Renauda Offline
5000 Post Club Member

Gryphon:

No I cannot sue the police.

Nor do I feel that I need a gun to defend my home or my person when I am on the street alone. My wife also feels that way here in this country and "elsewhere" where perhaps packing a piece almost makes sense.

My home despite the surrounding "barbarianism" is quite safe.

I wish to keep it that way. There are enough, if not too many, weapons here that are solely designed to kill people. These are not for hunting game they are for hunting people.

I have many aboriginal friends who rely on hunting game to feed their families. Hunting in our country is their "right" 365 days per year on all crown land or private land with permission. I am not aboriginal and hunting is my privilege. The present gun laws threaten their right to hunt and I am therefore opposed to the present gun law. I could care less about my privilege.

#761410 - 11/12/03 12:54 AM Re: Au revoir les amis !
gryphon Offline

Well you're perfectly safe in Canada. Your homocide rate is only 4.1, but here it's 5.6!

#761411 - 11/12/03 01:00 AM Re: Au revoir les amis !
Renauda Offline
5000 Post Club Member

Never felt safer. In fact, even the hockey stick has been retired to the garage.

#761412 - 11/12/03 07:01 AM Re: Au revoir les amis !
JBryan Offline
9000 Post Club Member

At least part of the reason why we who live in areas without restrictive gun laws can feel safer is that criminals acually make reasoned judgments with regard to risk assessment. You may not even actually own a gun but they don't know that and that has an impact on their activity.

I realize that you have limited the weapons you would like to see banned to semi-automatics (you included automatics as well which I found puzzling given that they are already very difficult to own legally). These weapons are no more lethal than the ones you would allow so that puzzsles me as well. However, the best weapons for self-defense are precisely those that have been designed to kill people or, at least, are not intended for hunting. A 12 gauge pump or even a hand gun makes a far better home defense weapon than a bolt action hunting rifle. Also, concealed carry can have little impact on crime if one is restricted to hunting rifles. That is, of course, unless you are willing to allow revolvers which would seem somewhat inconsistent as well.

Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

What's Hot!!
European Piano Party 2014, Picts & Stories! (Piano Party in Portugal)
-------------------
75,000 Members and Growing!
-------------------
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Knabe Pianos
(ad) Purely Piano Practice Software
Purely Piano Practice Software
(ad) Piano Guide Lessons
Piano Guide Lessons
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
131 registered (36251, ajames, accordeur, Abby Pianoman, AmateurBob, 43 invisible), 1543 Guests and 32 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
75336 Members
42 Forums
155784 Topics
2287422 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
ETDs and New Life Forms
by tonyster220763
07/11/14 09:49 AM
Yamaha G2, $6195. Is Appraisal for Real?
by Paul678
07/11/14 08:51 AM
OT - Going Hiking
by Sam S
07/11/14 06:45 AM
Used import
by Cheeky
07/11/14 04:24 AM
Emergency help!
by Parks
07/10/14 11:36 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission