...makes for intriguing Word Play.
Recent market turmoil had led to some new and interesting mergers. The
stocks of these new companies should soar! Invest!
1. XEROX and WURLITZER - They're going to make reproductive organs.
2. FAIRCHILD ELECTRONICS and HONEYWELL COMPUTERS - The new company will be called Fairwell Honeychild.
3. POLYGRAM RECORDS, WARNER BROTHERS and KEEBLER - The new company will be called Poly-Warner-Cracker.
4. W. R. GRACE CO., FULLER BRUSH CO., MARY KAYE COSMETICS, and HALE
BUSINESS SYSTEMS - The company will be called Hale, Mary, Fuller, Grace.
5. 3 M and GOODYEAR - MMM Good
6. JOHN DEERE and ABITIBI-PRICE - Deere Abi
7. HONEYWELL, IMASCO and HOME OIL - Honey, I'm Home.
8. DENISON MINES, ALLIANCE and METAL MINING - Mine All Mine.
9. 3M, JC PENNEY, and THE METROPOLITAN OPERA COMPANY - 3 Penny Opera.
10. GREY POUPON and DOCKERS PANTS - Poupon Pants.
11. KNOTTS BERRY FARM and THE NATIONAL ORGANIZATION FOR WOMEN - Knott Now.
12. ZIPPO MANUFACTURING, AUDI, DOFASCO and DAKOTA MINING - Zip Audi Do Da.