New York Piano Party[/b]

October 15th or 16th (see below)

Bernard's apartment starting 6:30 pm

With special guest appearance by Pique!

I'm asking all New Yorker's and nearby (or not nearby) forum participants to help make this a success to rival the goings on out west!

Pique say's she will be available on Tuesday the 15th or Wednesday the 16th. Which day is better for you all? I'm OK with either day.

Don't let the fact that I'm in Brooklyn scare you off. First of all, Greenpoint is closer to Manhattan than any other part of Brooklyn except Williamsburg; it's easily accessible from Queens, Brooklyn and Manhattan. There are about half a dozen ways to get to my place-- I'll have detailed directions written out for anyone who would like them.

EXTRA! EXTRA! I'm trying to have a van available to depart from my place at 10 pm or 11 pm or whenever is deemed the best time to deliver you all back to Manhattan safe and sound. (Not implying that my neighborhood is unsafe! -- it's safe.)

Also, street parking is usually readily available in the few blocks surrounding my place and your car will be safe here. I'm just a few blocks from a BQE exit.

Feel free to e-mail me with any specific questions that you'd rather not ask here.

Thanks.

LET'S DO IT.