Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#816534 - 08/17/04 10:09 PM Re: Decide For Yourself
John Andrew Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Southern California
 Quote:
Originally posted by JBryan:
No, you just sit back and enjoy your pacifist life style behind the screen of protection provided by those whom you deride. Rest well. [/b]
To be quite honest, JBryan, I see no difference between you and Shant in this regard. You aren't over there fighting either. And if I recall correctly, you have never been in the military either.

(And by the way, I have never heard Shant deride those in the military. He has derided those who send these men and women off to die, but I have not heard him deride the soldiers themselves.)

Piano & Music Accessories
#816535 - 08/18/04 12:37 AM Re: Decide For Yourself
Ben D. Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Texas
Larrey,

The book is, as you would call it, "an opinion piece". I would add to your statement by calling it "an opinion piece of **** written by a rich Republican who doesn't support Kerry's tax plan". That book is like Fahrenheit 9/11, only it won't get a hundreth of the publicity, make a hundreth of the money, or swing a hundreth of the voters Fahrenheit 9/11 did. And I doubt it is as truthful. I wouldn't take bribes to read that book. I am thinking about buying a copy and using it as a toilet before burning it page by page (I'll be using gloves). The authors of those articles and the book have no integrity or credibility whatsoever. If the people that were actually ON KERRY'S BOAT have a story conflicting with the people that WERE NOT ON KERRY'S BOAT, then the people who were ACTUALLY THERE are probably right. These people simply hate Democrats and will do anything to keep Kerry from getting elected, even lying about the war. These attacks on Kerry's vietnam record have simply gone too far, but at this point the Bush campaign is so desperate that they aren't denouncing these ads. Well, MOST of the Bush campaign isn't. Cheney isn't. 2004 Bush isn't. 1992 Bush, interestingly enough, denounced negative ads against Clinton in his father's campaign, but has apparently lost integrity over the 12 years. McCain is. Even O'Reilly is (who saw that one coming?)!! Larry, can you for once admit that you're wrong on something or will you keep finding these Republican lies that you call articles for us? If you will just say, "I am not going to vote Democrat no matter what and I support Bush" then I'll respect your opinion and leave it at that. But if you keep on making these distasteful and false attacks on Kerry, then not only will I take you for an idiot, I'll take you for a stubborn and immature idiot. Note that there are no negative ads against the Bush campaign, even though he's killed 15,000 people and his VP committed fraud for his personal gain then left the company so he couldn't get in trouble.

Nice quote John! Where'd you find it?

-Ben

#816536 - 08/18/04 01:05 AM Re: Decide For Yourself
gryphon Offline
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Loc: Okemos, MI
Much Ben D. stuff deleted.

I fear for our country. My only consolation is that I'll be able to ride it out and Ben D. will have to suffer the consequences of his choices.

#816537 - 08/18/04 07:28 AM Re: Decide For Yourself
Larry Offline
9000 Post Club Member

Loc: Deep in Cherokee Country
But if you keep on making these distasteful and false attacks on Kerry, then not only will I take you for an idiot, I'll take you for a stubborn and immature idiot.[/b]

You are nothing more than an ignorant kid with a computer. You can take me any way you want.

#816538 - 08/18/04 07:34 AM Re: Decide For Yourself
TomtheTuner Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Melbourne, Florida USA
One mans Terrorist is another mans freedom fighter.
Its a fact of life deal with it. Quit trying to teach the pig to sing

BUSY IS BETTER THAN BORED

#816539 - 08/18/04 07:35 AM Re: Decide For Yourself
TomtheTuner Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Melbourne, Florida USA
The preceeding applies to both sides of the debate.

BUSY IS BETTER THAN BORED

#816540 - 08/18/04 07:39 AM Re: Decide For Yourself
JBryan Offline
9000 Post Club Member

Loc: Oklahoma City
 Quote:
Originally posted by John Andrew:
 Quote:
No, you just sit back and enjoy your pacifist life style behind the screen of protection provided by those whom you deride. Rest well. [/b]
To be quite honest, JBryan, I see no difference between you and Shant in this regard. You aren't over there fighting either. And if I recall correctly, you have never been in the military either.

(And by the way, I have never heard Shant deride those in the military. He has derided those who send these men and women off to die, but I have not heard him deride the soldiers themselves.) [/b]
No, the difference between me and Shantinik is that I actually appreciate what is being done on my (our) behalf by our men and women in uniform. Shantinik has made his views quite clear in this regard.

#816541 - 08/18/04 09:31 AM Re: Decide For Yourself
John Andrew Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Quote:
 Quote:
[/b]
No, the difference between me and Shantinik is that I actually appreciate what is being done on my (our) behalf by our men and women in uniform. Shantinik has made his views quite clear in this regard. [/b]
I still don't see much of a difference. To me, both of you are safely esconced with no real threat to yourselves. The fact you appreciate that they are killing others in your name and Shant says he did not ask them to go and wishes they would come back and stop killing, is a minor difference when people other than yourself are killing and maiming or being killed or maimed.

#816542 - 08/18/04 09:47 AM Re: Decide For Yourself
shantinik Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: Olympia, WA
I would NEVER deride people in uniform. (I will often deride what they find themselves called upon to do, like dropping WMD on a bunch of farming peasants.) I would encourage people (generally speaking) to think about what they are doing, and act according to their own lights, which may be different from mine. And I would ask anyone to refrain from suggesting that s/he is killing on my behalf. I am a major supporter of military families (my wife is currently heavily involved in planning a series of open gyms for kids who have a parent shipped abroad, and are without resources.)

I will continue to deride those who want killing done in their name, but won't volunteer to do so themselves -- or voluntarily (beyond their required tax share) pay others to do so for them.

As for dying, no one can die for another. That is one great power that (I believe) is reserved to God and God alone.

#816543 - 08/18/04 10:11 AM Re: Decide For Yourself
JBryan Offline
9000 Post Club Member

Quote:
I still don't see much of a difference. To me, both of you are safely esconced with no real threat to yourselves. The fact you appreciate that they are killing others in your name and Shant says he did not ask them to go and wishes they would come back and stop killing, is a minor difference when people other than yourself are killing and maiming or being killed or maimed. [/b]
John,

I have a nephew in Iraq right now. With all due respect you have your head stuck up where the sun doesn't shine.

#816544 - 08/18/04 10:12 AM Re: Decide For Yourself
JBryan Offline
9000 Post Club Member

Quote:
Originally posted by shantinik:
I would NEVER deride people in uniform. (I will often deride what they find themselves called upon to do, like dropping WMD on a bunch of farming peasants.) I would encourage people (generally speaking) to think about what they are doing, and act according to their own lights, which may be different from mine. And I would ask anyone to refrain from suggesting that s/he is killing on my behalf. I am a major supporter of military families (my wife is currently heavily involved in planning a series of open gyms for kids who have a parent shipped abroad, and are without resources.)

I will continue to deride those who want killing done in their name, but won't volunteer to do so themselves -- or voluntarily (beyond their required tax share) pay others to do so for them.

As for dying, no one can die for another. That is one great power that (I believe) is reserved to God and God alone. [/b]
Nice tap dance. Did you study with Gregory Hines?

#816545 - 08/18/04 10:15 AM Re: Decide For Yourself
Jolly Offline

Loc: Louisiana
 Quote:
Is this all this just a bunch of junk about whether Kerry is really a "manly man"?Let's get over it -- if had any good sense, he would have avoided committing war crimes like Bush and Cheney did. Instead, he is self-convicted of atrocities.

I mean I'm so impressed that 35 years ago, he blew up a couple of bags of rice, while the U.S. military was dropping WMD on a bunch of peasants.

So brave....so....American. [/b]
I don't think that Kerry's bravery is the central issue. Rather, it is a further illustration that the man will play hard and fast with the truth, if it suits his purposes of the moment.

All you are doing, is blowing smoke.

Over 1,000,000 posts where pianists discuss everything. And nothing.

#816546 - 08/18/04 10:15 AM Re: Decide For Yourself
Larry Offline
9000 Post Club Member

I still don't see much of a difference. To me, both of you are safely esconced with no real threat to yourselves. The fact you appreciate that they are killing others in your name and Shant says he did not ask them to go and wishes they would come back and stop killing, is a minor difference when people other than yourself are killing and maiming or being killed or maimed.[/b]

No, the problem is we are *all* safely ensconced with no real threat to ourselves. It's just that some of us understand why, and what is involved in keeping us that way. Some of you seem to think that it just "happens", and no one has to fight for it. Those of us with clear thinking brains realize that, those without clear thinking brains make idiotic statements like "I will continue to deride those who want killing done in their name".

By the way John, you might be interested to know that the man you're now quoting in your signature line has had his *own* "war record" come to light. It seems he has told people for years that he spent a year in Vietnam in combat. He's now stopped calling himself a Vietnam Veteran, and referring to himself as a "Vietnam Era Veteran" after it came to light that he was never in combat, never even in Vietnam, but spent his tour flying planes from Japan to the Phillipines for servicing. No one ever fired a shot at him, he was never in any danger, and his job was akin to the guy that works at a car rental place who takes the cars back and forth between the rental yard and the repair shop.

Just thought you'd like to know that.

#816547 - 08/18/04 11:23 AM Re: Decide For Yourself
John Andrew Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Quote:
John,

I have a nephew in Iraq right now. With all due respect you have your head stuck up where the sun doesn't shine. [/b]
And I have a cousin there -- much younger than me. A cousin I spent many hours baby sitting in my younger days.

You having a nephew there does not mean much in terms of your commitment. Nor does my having a cousin there.

Now Gyrphon has a son there. That, to me, is a sacrifice neither you nor I understand -- although since I have children and you do not, I can understand it far better than you.

But you or me? We have no commitment other than words. Cheap words. Easy to say.

The difference between us is I want my cousin to come home and to be safe. I do not think he is accomplishing a damn thing in Iraq that benefits me or my country.

You, on the other hand, are willing to let your sibling sacrifice his/her child for some sort of long range strategic benefit that, even if important, could be achived in other ways than having your nephew die for it.

#816548 - 08/18/04 11:25 AM Re: Decide For Yourself
John Andrew Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry:

By the way John, you might be interested to know that the man you're now quoting in your signature line has had his *own* "war record" come to light. It seems he has told people for years that he spent a year in Vietnam in combat. He's now stopped calling himself a Vietnam Veteran, and referring to himself as a "Vietnam Era Veteran" after it came to light that he was never in combat, never even in Vietnam, but spent his tour flying planes from Japan to the Phillipines for servicing. No one ever fired a shot at him, he was never in any danger, and his job was akin to the guy that works at a car rental place who takes the cars back and forth between the rental yard and the repair shop.

Just thought you'd like to know that. [/b]
And so, the war supporting, non-veteran Larry, has found another veteran he is willing to deride and whose service to his country he seeks to trivialize.

Are you trivializing Senator Harkin's military record because he attacked the draft-dodger Cheney's attack on another veteran?

Why is it that those of us on the left seem to respect our veterans far more than those on the right?

#816549 - 08/18/04 11:31 AM Re: Decide For Yourself
Larry Offline
9000 Post Club Member

You, on the other hand, are willing to let your sibling sacrifice his/her child for some sort of long range strategic benefit that, even if important, could be achived in other ways than having your nephew die for it.[/b]

I'll bet there were people during WWII who wanted their loved one to come home too. And I'll bet there were lots and lots of men in WWII who were scared to death, and would have given anything to go back home. The difference? Men were men back then, and they knew a job had to be done, and they had to help do it. Their family knew a job had to be done, and their loved one had to help do it.

But I'd say there was a bunch of wooses back then too, who sat around thinking just like you do, John. By the way - exactly *how* could this battle against terrorism or the threat posed by Saddam have been handled that didn't require fighting? I'd sure like to hear that one.

And did you read what I had to say about your Tom Harkin guy? Hardly someone I'd be quoting, knowing he's a liar and a coward himself.

#816550 - 08/18/04 11:32 AM Re: Decide For Yourself
Jolly Offline

Quote:

As for dying, no one can die for another. That is one great power that (I believe) is reserved to God and God alone. [/b]
Hey, then how 'bout jumping on the bandwagon?

The vote bandwagon, that is. Nobody has the voting franchise, except those who serve, or have served in the military. 'Course, that takes away my vote, and possibly yours, but we all must sacrifice for the common good.

Give those folks the respect, and the authority, they deserve!

#816551 - 08/18/04 11:35 AM Re: Decide For Yourself
Larry Offline
9000 Post Club Member

Are you trivializing Senator Harkin's military record because he attacked the draft-dodger Cheney's attack on another veteran?[/b]

No, I'm telling you he has now been shown to be a liar himself, having spent years referring to himself as a Vietnam Veteran who saw a year's worth of combat, only to find out that in fact he never went to Vietnam, he went to Japan, and he never saw the first bit of danger - all he did was shuttle planes between two places for repairwork.

Why is it that those of us on the left seem to respect our veterans far more than those on the right?[/b]

You don't - you just seem to keep standing these clowns up claiming to be "war heros" and "vietnam veterans" who are liars. The right supports *real* veterans completely. That's why we support the veterans involved in producing Unfit For Command.

#816552 - 08/18/04 11:47 AM Re: Decide For Yourself
JBryan Offline
9000 Post Club Member

Quote:

You, on the other hand, are willing to let your sibling sacrifice his/her child for some sort of long range strategic benefit that, even if important, could be achived in other ways than having your nephew die for it. [/b]
It is not my decision to make. My nephew made the decision all on his own to join the Marine Corps and he is a grown man and old enough to do that. My brother or I have nothing to do with that. We can only pray that he returns safely.

We can argue freely about the wisdom or efficacy of the Bush policy on Iraq but to call my honor into question because I am not volunteering to go to Iraq is no less offensive than for me to question your patriotism for opposing the war in Iraq (which I have never done). If you choose to argue your point of view in such an ad hominem fashion I can only conclude that you find the facts in support to be wanting.

Shantinik, on the other hand, is safe to sit back and sneer at us who support a policy that we are in no position to physically participate in. His attitude is that no military action is ever justified and, although he insists that they do not operate in his behalf, the cold fact is that without out them he (and the rest of us) would quickly find his whole world changed dramatically for the worse. That may be a matter of little consequence to him but I can only present him with the same sort of challenge he persistently gives us. If he truly thinks that the military does not act in his behalf then I challenge him to take up residence in a country that does not enjoy their protection. It would be the only decent thing for him to do since he obviously has no regard for the security that is being provided for him.

#816553 - 08/18/04 12:19 PM Re: Decide For Yourself
Larry Offline
9000 Post Club Member

If he truly thinks that the military does not act in his behalf then I challenge him to take up residence in a country that does not enjoy their protection. It would be the only decent thing for him to do since he obviously has no regard for the security that is being provided for him.[/b]

Extremely well said.

#816554 - 08/18/04 01:49 PM Re: Decide For Yourself
Jolly Offline

Quote:
If he truly thinks that the military does not act in his behalf then I challenge him to take up residence in a country that does not enjoy their protection. It would be the only decent thing for him to do since he obviously has no regard for the security that is being provided for him.[/b]

Extremely well said. [/b]
And worth repeating....

#816555 - 08/18/04 03:30 PM Re: Decide For Yourself
bcarey Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: North Carolina
 Quote:
 Quote:
I still don't see much of a difference. To me, both of you are safely esconced with no real threat to yourselves. The fact you appreciate that they are killing others in your name and Shant says he did not ask them to go and wishes they would come back and stop killing, is a minor difference when people other than yourself are killing and maiming or being killed or maimed. [/b]
John,

I have a nephew in Iraq right now. With all due respect you have your head stuck up where the sun doesn't shine. [/b]
JBryan,

Surely you can do a better comeback than that. Is this a version of Cheney's "**** yourself"?

#816556 - 08/19/04 12:35 AM Re: Decide For Yourself
Ben D. Offline
500 Post Club Member

Speaking of comebacks...

Quote:
You are nothing more than an ignorant kid with a computer. You can take me any way you want. [/b]
Larry,

You are nothing more than a doofus and an *******. You say things that are false, act like they are true, and support your argument with Republican propaganda. I'm getting sick of you and your lack of common sense and an ability to keep your mouth shut. When you are proven wrong (with actual facts!!! ) you simply change the subject to other attacks on Kerry, usually about his war record, of which you know nothing. You think you do because you have read all those lies put out by the rich *******s who will do anything to keep Bush in office because they're afraid of change (better tax plans, less reliance on fossil fuels, etc.). But your method of debate, RSIDT2 (Really Stubborn Ignoramus Debate Tactic 2), isn't going to work this time. It works on the other people here becuase they simply aren't willing to put up a fight and realize that no matter what they do you will never realize or admit how incredibly childish and stupid you act. I say act in the hope that you are really better than that. Since I know you will just insult me back, I will reveal the way you use RSIDT2:

- You say many ignorant things:
"This piece is an attempt to appear unbiased, when in fact it is full of misrepresentations designed to spin it to Kerry's favor. I suggest you take the time to actually research the claims of these men instead of hunting ways to discredit them. Everything I've seen tells me they're dead on the money.

Also, the article criticizes the men for not being on the same boat with Kerry, claiming this means they have no right to pass judgment on Kerry since they weren't right there in his face - but we are now to accept McCain's statements as fact because he's a "straight shooter" when he wasn't even in the same region, much less in the next boat. That's hardly being objective - and McCain is hardly a "straight shooter".

- I show you the idiocy of your ways and ask for proof about your attacks on Kerry:

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

YOU'RE ATTACKING JOHN McCAIN!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

YOU IDIOT LARREY JOHN McCAIN IS CAMPAIGNING WITH BUSH, SUPPORTING HIM, (although i don't know why) HE'S THE BEST THING BUSH HAS GOING FOR HIM AND YOU LABEL HIM A LIAR??? HHAHAHAHAHA!!!

AND HOW COULD THE PEOPLE KNOW IF THEY WEREN'T THERE?!?!? SERIOUSLY, LARREY, YOU NEED TO OWN UP TO THE FACT THAT KERRY IS A WAR HERO. THESE REPUBLICAN ADS ARE RIDICULOUS. IN FACT, I WILL RIDICULE THEM RIGHT NOW!!!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA!!!

IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING THAT SHOWS THOSE ADS FOR THE LIES THEY ARE, THEN YOU HAVEN'T BEEN USING YOUR EYES. IF YOU WANT TO SUPPORT THEIR CLAIMS, WHY DON'T YOU TAKE SOME TIME AND FIND SUBSTANTIAL PROOF FOR US LARREY?"

[ caps lock off ]

-ben"

- You respond with a rude remark, ignore the bit on where you call McCain a liar, add a reference to that idiotic book, which is the essence of Republican propaganda, and then quote much more propaganda and lies ("articles") which I won't paste:

"Try reading the book, dumbass."

- I respond with actual logic, (again, ) because I know that you cannot respond to it intelligently (not that you ever do) and effectively win the argument because common sense and facts are on my side:

"Larrey,

The book is, as you would call it, "an opinion piece". I would add to your statement by calling it "an opinion piece of **** written by a rich Republican who doesn't support Kerry's tax plan". That book is like Fahrenheit 9/11, only it won't get a hundreth of the publicity, make a hundreth of the money, or swing a hundreth of the voters Fahrenheit 9/11 did. And I doubt it is as truthful. I wouldn't take bribes to read that book. I am thinking about buying a copy and using it as a toilet before burning it page by page (I'll be using gloves). The authors of those articles and the book have no integrity or credibility whatsoever. If the people that were actually ON KERRY'S BOAT have a story conflicting with the people that WERE NOT ON KERRY'S BOAT, then the people who were ACTUALLY THERE are probably right. These people simply hate Democrats and will do anything to keep Kerry from getting elected, even lying about the war. These attacks on Kerry's vietnam record have simply gone too far, but at this point the Bush campaign is so desperate that they aren't denouncing these ads. Well, MOST of the Bush campaign isn't. Cheney isn't. 2004 Bush isn't. 1992 Bush, interestingly enough, denounced negative ads against Clinton in his father's campaign, but has apparently lost integrity over the 12 years. McCain is. Even O'Reilly is (who saw that one coming?)!! Larry, can you for once admit that you're wrong on something or will you keep finding these Republican lies that you call articles for us? If you will just say, "I am not going to vote Democrat no matter what and I support Bush" then I'll respect your opinion and leave it at that. But if you keep on making these distasteful and false attacks on Kerry, then not only will I take you for an idiot, I'll take you for a stubborn and immature idiot. Note that there are no negative ads against the Bush campaign, even though he's killed 15,000 people and his VP committed fraud for his personal gain then left the company so he couldn't get in trouble.

Nice quote John! Where'd you find it?

-Ben"

- You respond, as predicted, unintelligently, ignoring all the subjects I proved you wrong on, with an insult:

"You are nothing more than an ignorant kid with a computer. You can take me any way you want."

- That brings us to this post, where I get really ****ed off at you and expose you for the idiot you are. If you happen to respond to this, I won't read it, because I know it won't be worth reading. My bet is that it'll be an insult or two, accompanied by some false logic and a quote or two from this post. You lose, Larrey (see googlebattle thread).

-Ben (who just took Larrey to school on at least 20 subjects)

P.S. www.meatloaf.com

#816557 - 08/19/04 06:19 AM Re: Decide For Yourself
Larry Offline
9000 Post Club Member

-Ben (who just took Larrey to school on at least 20 subjects)[/b]

Let me answer you at your level.....

#816558 - 08/19/04 10:01 AM Re: Decide For Yourself
reblder Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Sherman Oaks, Calif.
Who would have imagined that the "Little Larry" shown in that photo would later turn into the jaundiced, super-opinionated right-wing huckster he did who should keep his "expertise" confined to pianos alone(where I actually have some respect for what he's had to say; at least there he's served us well as the resident gadfly!).

Mark Mandell

#816559 - 08/19/04 10:10 AM Re: Decide For Yourself
Larry Offline
9000 Post Club Member

the jaundiced, super-opinionated right-wing huckster[/b]

Funny Mark, change Right to Left, and that's just what I would say to describe *you*!

You might not like my politics Mark, but they are far closer to those held by most Americans than your's are. So now - just who is the gadfly?.....

#816560 - 08/19/04 05:35 PM Re: Decide For Yourself
reblder Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Sherman Oaks, Calif.
Based on what, Larry, some "scientific" survey you've taken? Your "esteemed" candidate for president certainly holds no commanding lead if you'd take the time to see the current polls. :rolleyes:

#816561 - 08/19/04 06:05 PM Re: Decide For Yourself
Jolly Offline

Then you ain't reading Gallup.

#816562 - 08/19/04 06:57 PM Re: Decide For Yourself
JBryan Offline
9000 Post Club Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Ben D.:

-Ben (who just took Larrey to school on at least 20 subjects)[/URL] [/b]
Ironic, from one who apparently cannot spell or count.

#816563 - 08/21/04 06:42 AM Re: Decide For Yourself
Ben D. Offline
500 Post Club Member

You're one to talk. Or type in this case.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Download & Print Sheet Music Instantly
sheet music search
sheet music search

sheet music search
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
143 registered (3rd Ear, ADWyatt, Almaviva, ando, 41 invisible), 1777 Guests and 42 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
74270 Members
42 Forums
153629 Topics
2251700 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
CA95 noisy front rail
by lolatu
Today at 10:57 AM
It's not so simple as the 10,000 hour rule.
by Brad Hoehne
Today at 10:43 AM
Day brightener
by Chuck Behm
Today at 10:09 AM
Paris Atelier
by Beemer
Today at 09:20 AM
Lubricious Whippen Cushions
by Grotriman
Today at 09:12 AM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission