Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 2 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 >
Topic Options
#868744 - 06/23/03 11:47 PM Re: The Founding Fathers Weren't Christian
Lazy Pianist Offline
500 Post Club Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Jolly:

Quit thinking like pointy-headed intellectuals, and get out and talk to a few ordinary folks. Ask them what they think, without coercion.

I think a majority would easily agree that America is essentially a Christian country, even those who aren't Christian.
[/b]
Jolly,

You may get this answer in Louisiana, but I am not so sure you would get that answer in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles or a host of other places.

You see, what people have come to realize is that those who argue strongest that the US is a Christian country do so for more than an academic reason. They do so because they have an agenda to impose fundamentalist Christian moral teachings on the society as a whole (after all, they argue, we ARE a Christian country and therefore people should not be against government policies based on these "Christian" values such as denying abortion to women or censoring what people can see on the Internet or denying the same civil benefits of marriage to loving and caring, committed same-sex couples as are given to any similar heterosexual couple).

They also seek to impose "Christian" religious practices on the society as a whole. (After all, they argue, "God" has been kicked out of the schools. Children should be led in prayer in schools. This should not happen in a "Christian" society).

And they seek to have specifically "Christian" theological and spiritual concepts imposed on the society. (After all, they argue, what is wrong with a prayer to Jesus before a high school football game? Those who don't believe in Jesus as God should just show respect because after all, this IS a "Christian" country.)

The fact that the predominate religious affiliation in this coutnry may be Christian does NOT make this a Christian country -- and certainly cannot be used as the basis for the changes in our laws, customs and mores that are sought by those people seem bound and determined to have this country labeled Christian.
Avoid those who have found it.

Piano & Music Accessories
#868745 - 06/23/03 11:48 PM Re: The Founding Fathers Weren't Christian
Ariel Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: NE
Renauda,

\:D \:D \:D

Same wit' dat Kool-ade, I bet!

#868746 - 06/24/03 12:02 AM Re: The Founding Fathers Weren't Christian
Jolly Offline
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Loc: Louisiana
No, I think you would get that answer in most of the "fly-over" country, and I would think that you would find the same answer on most of the East and West Coast.

If you'd like to go a bit further abroad, ask any Middle Easterner.

Over 1,000,000 posts where pianists discuss everything. And nothing.

#868747 - 06/24/03 12:08 AM Re: The Founding Fathers Weren't Christian
Jolly Offline

Ariel,

Without splitting hairs too much, over a subject that I believe was settled long ago, ask yourself, "What is a Christian?"

Then apply that definition to the founding fathers.

I believe that in most people's broad definitions, they would qualify.

Because if they weren't Christian, what would you call them? And what would you call the majority religion of the populence at that time?

#868748 - 06/24/03 12:14 AM Re: The Founding Fathers Weren't Christian
Ariel Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Jolly, on the definition of a Christian:
 Quote:
If you'd like to go a bit further abroad, ask any Middle Easterner. [/b]
Well, to them we're all Crusaders, Zionists and Masons anyway (or all three)!

Now...down to brass tacks.

#868749 - 06/24/03 12:18 AM Re: The Founding Fathers Weren't Christian
Ariel Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Oh, by the way (we're crossing electrron beams here), what I would call them?

I'd call them "Deists" or "Unitarians" - same as they mostly described themselves (as it says in the link...if you...read...it? Don't judge by the label I gave it! :p ).

I think that's a mighty thick hair to split - as in a steel cable trussing a suspension bridge!

Note: edited out reference to Franklin being a "Friend" after Shantinik's comments below.

#868750 - 06/24/03 12:50 AM Re: The Founding Fathers Weren't Christian
shantinik Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: Olympia, WA
Franklin wasn't a Friend -- though when in France, it was politically useful for him not to disabuse people of the idea. Paine was, in a manner of speaking. As was the man without whom the Declaration of Independence would never have been signed, the very, very conservative, very wary Dickinson of Pennsylvania. Hopkins from Rhode Island was, as was one of the signers from North Carolina.

As to whether all those folks are Christian, it would easy to do a test: go to Jolly's church -- ask if they would accept 60 or 70 folks as members who don't believe in the Trinity, the Resurrection, salvation through the death of Jesus, the special divinity of Jesus, the special divine inspiration of the Bible, the miracles, and don't believe in original sin. Not only that, but that they are going to be pretty loud about it. ;\)

#868751 - 06/24/03 01:08 AM Re: The Founding Fathers Weren't Christian
Renauda Offline
5000 Post Club Member

Quote:
Furthermore, in a more practical vein, considering this is a case of too many piano nuts with too much time on their hands:

Quit thinking like pointy-headed intellectuals, and get out and talk to a few ordnary folks...[/b]

"Like us Gov'ner?"

I think a majority would easily agree that America is essentially a Christian country, even those who aren't Christian.

Perception is reality.[/b]

"Well, I would not at all be amused if it were otherwise,
as we did everything possible
to raise you and all the other colonials properly."

Quote:
Originally posted by shantinik:
As to whether all those folks are Christian, it would easy to do a test: go to Jolly's church -- ask if they would accept 60 or 70 folks as members who don't believe in the Trinity, the Resurrection, salvation through the death of Jesus, the special divinity of Jesus, the special divine inspiration of the Bible, the miracles, and don't believe in original sin. Not only that, but that they are going to be pretty loud about it. ;\) [/b]
Shantinik:

Does not have to be Jolly's church it could be any number of churches in North America or elsewhere on the planet.

How then did they view the separation of church and state? Seems to me that if they were as you describe above they would have believed in the total separation of church and state.

#868752 - 06/24/03 01:22 AM Re: The Founding Fathers Weren't Christian
.rvaga* Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Portland, Oregon
The article Arial links to is fascinating. You don't have to read far, before it becomes apparent how quotes out of context, as well as quotes of documents are used to support the author's agenda.

For example, citing the "Treaty of Friendship:"
"It was during Adam's administration that the Senate ratified the Treaty of Peace and Friendship, which states in Article XI that "the government of the United States of America is not in any sense founded on the Christian Religion." [/b]

Well, the U.S. has signed plenty of "Treaties of Freindship" over the years. This particular one:
Treaty of Peace and Friendship between the United States of America and the Bey and Subjects of Tripoli of Barbary.[/b]
Treaty of Peace and Friendship, signed at Tripoli November 4, 1796 (3 Ramada I, A. H. 1211), and at Algiers January 3, 1797 (4 Rajab, A. H. 1211). Original in Arabic.

As part of the treaty, and to appease any concern that the U.S. would use any religious basis to justify a conflict, Article XI complete (note that besides taken out of context, the author also left out the first word "as" :
 Quote:
As[/b] the government of the United States of America is not in any sense founded on the Christian Religion,-as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion or tranquility of Musselmen,-and as the said States never have entered into any war or act of hostility against any Mehomitan nation, it is declared by the parties that no pretext arising from religious opinions shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries.
My point is not to start a debate over this treaty, but rather to point out spin.
===========

I'm also with Jolly on this. The colonies had strong religious constituencies. The point of the exercise was to ratify a constitution. So, freedom of religion was the best solution, not freedom from religion. The colonies insisted on the Bill of Rights amended to the constitution, before there would be complete agreement on a federal government. A common sense solution.

#868753 - 06/24/03 01:36 AM Re: The Founding Fathers Weren't Christian
Ariel Offline
3000 Post Club Member

rvaga,

I appreciate your pointing out "spin" (I am quite against unremarked editing of quotes - I think its tantamount to lying, in fact).

However, please recall as I said near the bottom of the last page, I am specifically questioning commonly held assumptions about the personal beliefs of the "Founding Fathers", not any strategic, poltical decisions they made to achieve a consensus in writing the Declaration of Independence, Constitution, Bill of Rights or for any other reason.

Nobody has to alter his or her own belief structures on this account, but to make false attributions about those of anyone else is, I think, very dishonest in itself. One has to ask, in fact, why would anyone feel the need to do so? Because to find that our heros do not share our conception of God exactly, makes us call this conception into question ourselves? Why should there be any practical meaning attached to their personal religious identities, other than the need to validate ourselves?

The political thinking of these courageous innovators, stands quite solidly in its own right. We can espouse it or not as we choose, independent of their (or our) religious convictions - exactly, I dare say, as they would have wanted us to do!

Ariel

#868754 - 06/24/03 02:41 AM Re: The Founding Fathers Weren't Christian
.rvaga* Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Portland, Oregon
 Quote:
Nobody has to alter his or her own belief structures on this account, but to make false attributions about those of anyone else is, I think, very dishonest in itself. One has to ask, in fact, why would anyone feel the need to do so? Because to find that our heros do not share our conception of God exactly, makes us call this conception into question ourselves? Why should there be any practical meaning attached to their personal religious identities, other than the need to validate ourselves?
Huh??

#868755 - 06/24/03 03:06 AM Re: The Founding Fathers Weren't Christian
Ariel Offline
3000 Post Club Member

rvaga,

Yes, it was ponderous.

Will this do?

However, please recall as I said near the bottom of the last page, I am specifically questioning commonly held assumptions about the personal beliefs of the "Founding Fathers".

I'm not discussing any political strategems they used to get enough signatures on the Declaration of Independence, Constitution, Bill of Rights or for any other reason. I'm also not talking about the beliefs of anybody else in the Colonies or in the US today - much less the conventional categories they might fall into with little reference to faith or observance.

Nobody has to alter his or her own beliefs according to whatever we find out about these Founders. However, to make false attributions about their beliefs, is I think, even more dishonest than mere "spin".

One has to ask, in fact, why would anyone feel the need to do so?

Could it be, that we might feel our own conception of God threatened if we find that our heros' conception of God is different? Why should their personal religious identities make any earthly difference to us, unless we feel the need to validate ourselves through them?

For some reason, nobody besides Shantinik seems willing even to stay on the single topic, of their self-professed religious identity. Looks evasive.

The political thinking of these courageous innovators, stands quite solidly in its own right. We can espouse it or not as we choose, independent of their (or our) religious convictions - exactly, I dare say, as they would have wanted us to do!

#868756 - 06/24/03 10:33 AM Re: The Founding Fathers Weren't Christian
justme Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: Englewood, FL
Ariel,
From what I've read in the past particularly "Founding Brothers" by Joseph Ellis, the founding fathers were mostly Deists. They scorned organized religions. Most were raised as Christians (mostly Episcopal). They were highly ethical with virtue of honor, honesty, trustworthiness, courage, patience, industry, simplicity, justice, fidelity, integrity, etc...
These values, of course, do not pertain to just "Christians."
Here are some quotes by Thomas Jefferson

"And the day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerve in the brain of Jupiter. But may we hope that the dawn of reason and freedom of thought in these United States will do away with this artificial scaffolding, and restore to us the primitive and genuine doctrines of this most venerated reformer of human errors."

-Thomas Jefferson, Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823

"Among the sayings and discourses imputed to him [Jesus] by his biographers, I find many passages of fine imagination, correct morality, and of the most lovely benevolence; and others again of so much ignorance, so much absurdity, so much untruth, charlatanism, and imposture, as to pronounce it impossible that such contradictions should have proceeded from the same being."

-Thomas Jefferson, letter to William Short, April 13, 1820

"Christianity neither is, nor ever was a part of the common law."

-Thomas Jefferson, letter to Dr. Thomas Cooper, February 10, 1814

"The whole history of these books [the Gospels] is so defective and doubtful that it seems vain to attempt minute enquiry into it: and such tricks have been played with their text, and with the texts of other books relating to them, that we have a right, from that cause, to entertain much doubt what parts of them are genuine. In the New Testament there is internal evidence that parts of it have proceeded from an extraordinary man; and that other parts are of the fabric of very inferior minds. It is as easy to separate those parts, as to pick out diamonds from dunghills."

-Thomas Jefferson, letter to John Adams, January 24, 1814

"Believing with you that religion is a matter which lies solely between man and his God, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship, that the legislative powers of government reach actions only, and not opinions, I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof,' thus building a wall of separation between church and State."

-Thomas Jefferson, letter to Danbury Baptist Association, CT., Jan. 1, 1802

"You say you are a Calvinist. I am not. I am of a sect by myself, as far as I know."

-Thomas Jefferson, letter to Ezra Stiles Ely, June 25, 1819

Source: www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jefferson_on_Deism

http://toosad4words.blogspot.com/

#868757 - 06/24/03 10:38 AM Re: The Founding Fathers Weren't Christian
justme Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: Englewood, FL
One more:

"Where the preamble declares, that coercion is a departure from the plan of the holy author of our religion, an amendment was proposed by inserting "Jesus Christ," so that it would read "A departure from the plan of Jesus Christ, the holy author of our religion;" the insertion was rejected by the great majority, in proof that they meant to comprehend, within the mantle of its protection, the Jew and the Gentile, the Christian and Mohammedan, the Hindoo and Infidel of every denomination."

-Thomas Jefferson, Autobiography, in reference to the Virginia Act for Religious Freedom

http://toosad4words.blogspot.com/

#868758 - 06/24/03 10:54 AM Re: The Founding Fathers Weren't Christian
shantinik Offline
4000 Post Club Member

While it would be clear from Jefferson's writings throughout his life that he would likely not fit comfortably in Jolly's church, I would caution quoting either from him or any of the Founding Fathers anything written 1805 or later. Their beliefs may or may not have changed, but the discourse around them would have, and in some cases very radically. (I could give you dozens of examples in Quaker discourse, but this is the wrong list.)

Those who proposed the 1st Amendment thought they were doing two things set in seeming contrary motion: proclaiming the total separation of church and state (yes, the context surrounding WHY they proposed it at that particular time in history makes that clear), while at the same ensuring that government would be strictly prohibited from interfering in the practice of religion. In both cases, what they feared was Christianity, the only religion in the New World at the time that would have posed a threat in either case. They feared religious (read: Christian) tests for public office (knowing, of course, that under these tests, in many cases they themselves would be disqualified!), and they feared establishment of state religion (read: Christian) under which they themselves would have been outsiders. And that's the point: they may have been "Christian" (even if Jolly's church might not welcome them -- Jolly, I'm still awaiting your reply as you know your own church better than I do , but they saw Christianity (and no other religion) as a threat to the new republic. ;\)

#868759 - 06/24/03 11:02 AM Re: The Founding Fathers Weren't Christian
Jolly Offline

Why, Shant, we would probably even welcome a heretic such as yourself.

I'd be glad to help baptize you. ;\)

#868760 - 06/24/03 11:12 AM Re: The Founding Fathers Weren't Christian
shantinik Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Quote:

I'd be glad to help baptize you. ;\) [/b]
Why, thank you! and I'd probably enjoy it. I am occasionally seen at the local African-American Baptist Church, and my daughter has sung in their women's Gospel choir. Don't think you'd want me as a member, though.
;\)

#868761 - 06/24/03 11:13 AM Re: The Founding Fathers Weren't Christian
Renauda Offline
5000 Post Club Member

Quote:

Those who proposed the 1st Amendment thought they were doing two things set in seeming contrary motion: proclaiming the total separation of church and state (yes, the context surrounding WHY they proposed it at that particular time in history makes that clear), while at the same ensuring that government would be strictly prohibited from interfering in the practice of religion.

[/b]
Thank you. I suspected as much. I don't understand why "some" here find this either dangerous or offensive.

#868762 - 06/24/03 12:25 PM Re: The Founding Fathers Weren't Christian
kluurs Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Chicago
 Quote:
 Quote:

Why, thank you! and I'd probably enjoy it.
;\) [/b]
Jolly,

Please take pictures -- preferably on video...

Ken

#868763 - 06/24/03 12:40 PM Re: The Founding Fathers Weren't Christian
shantinik Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Hey, one church's water is as good as another's.

(I've bathed in the Ganges, too. )

#868764 - 06/24/03 12:43 PM Re: The Founding Fathers Weren't Christian
The D's Pianist Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Southwestern Oregon
Renauda,

Your Archy post was fantastic! \:D
(I just changed my sig., so no grief, yeah?)
----------
Sofia Gilmson regarding Bach:
"Bach didn't write the subject; he wrote the fugue."

#868765 - 06/24/03 01:32 PM Re: The Founding Fathers Weren't Christian
Jolly Offline

I do hope everyone involved realizes one very, very important fact:

The more sin the sinner has, the longer the time of immersion. \:D

Remember, if you ain't dunked, your're sunk! ;\)

#868766 - 06/24/03 01:38 PM Re: The Founding Fathers Weren't Christian
The D's Pianist Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Southwestern Oregon
 Quote:
The more sin the sinner has, the longer the time of immersion.[/b]
Uh oh... this is bad news for me...

But, I have beat just about everyone I've ever competed against for under-water breath-holding... \:D
(I just changed my sig., so no grief, yeah?)
----------
Sofia Gilmson regarding Bach:
"Bach didn't write the subject; he wrote the fugue."

#868767 - 06/24/03 02:04 PM Re: The Founding Fathers Weren't Christian
shantinik Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Quote:

I would LOVE to see the Founding Fathers' applications for membership in Jolly's church! Actually, what I'd REALLY love to see are the looks on the faces of the membership committee! :p

(and some folks thought problems were caused when gay people joined their church -- that would be rather lightweight stuff compared to this! )

#868768 - 06/24/03 02:18 PM Re: The Founding Fathers Weren't Christian
apple* Offline

Loc: Kansas
Thanks Peggy. The voice of Thomas Jefferson speaks for me. I was befuddled; wondering what to say to the above hair splitting discussion, wondering how I could convey a sense of sense, a sense of what God - him or herself would hope to communicate. I am grateful Jefferson's thoughts were preserved.

I've always been uncomfortable discussing religious viewpoints. I am not a woman of faith by an means but undeniably admit the existence and power of God. I am so uncomfortable when people attempt to articulate what God is in terms of their own experience and language. I think,,, "Don't they know that God in his infinite wisdom (to use a church term) can communicate with the savage, the intellectual, the Asian, the African and the Baptist?"

The wisdom of our forefathers who have allowed us Freedom OF Religion was stupendous.

love and peace, Õun (apple in Estonian)

#868769 - 06/24/03 08:07 PM Re: The Founding Fathers Weren't Christian
JBryan Offline
9000 Post Club Member

Loc: Oklahoma City
 Quote:

[/b]
I'm afraid I would need scuba gear.

#868770 - 06/24/03 08:12 PM Re: The Founding Fathers Weren't Christian
Renauda Offline
5000 Post Club Member

Quote:
Originally posted by JBryan:
 Quote:

[/b]
I'm afraid I would need scuba gear.[/b]

That makes two of us. :p

#868771 - 06/24/03 10:23 PM Re: The Founding Fathers Weren't Christian
apple* Offline

Loc: Kansas
The name Jolly the Baptist is forever etched in my brain.

love and peace, Õun (apple in Estonian)

#868772 - 06/25/03 02:07 AM Re: The Founding Fathers Weren't Christian
Ariel Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Peggy: Thanks for all the info about the Founding Fathers' religion and great quotes from Jefferson from your wide reading. I'm starting to get interested in this Bible he wrote himself. It must have been pretty short with all the parts of the original he left out - or perhaps he added his own "revelations"?

I see you weren't kidding when you said you liked history. You sure are well-read! Did this begin before or after you managed at Barnes & Noble? I worked in two bookstores and they were among my favorite (regular) jobs - but I did find it hard to hold onto much from my paycheck by the time all my discounted purchases were subtracted! You too?

Shantinik: What happened in 1805?

JBryan and Renauda outdoing each other on the scuba diving...: \:D \:D \:D Maybe that's why Judaism has a "mikve" for symbolic cleansing and ceremonies - a small swimming pool!

Jolly warned us:
 Quote:
Remember, if you ain't dunked, your're sunk! [/b]
:D \:D How about, "If you ain't dunked, you're skunked!"

Still waiting to hear whether the Founding Fathers were really Christians according to your actual religious definition of "Christian" :p ....rather than just in terms of what might be called their cultural tradition?

I thought one of the main things - some would say THE main thing - distinguishing Christianity from other religions is its emphasis on the absolute primacy of Faith over all else.

As opposed say, to good deeds or even just duties to perform certain actions - such as, for Muslims, the Pilgrimage to Mecca and fasting at Ramadan.

Because if it hangs on specific articles of faith, well then, I think you may have a serious problem.

Ariel

#868773 - 06/25/03 09:57 AM Re: The Founding Fathers Weren't Christian
Jolly Offline

A neat tidbit: Political Science professors at the University of Houston, curious about who influenced the founders, gathered 15,000 quotes made by them. The effort took over ten years. They reduced the number to those that had a significant impact on the founding fathers and the result was 3,154 quotes. They determined that the Bible was quoted far more than any other source. Thirty-four percent of all quotes were from the Bible, and another 60% of the quotes were from men who were using the Bible to make their point. God's word was important to the nation's founders.

On another note, there is a letter written by Washington's daughter after his death, that proclaims her father as Christian. I'm trying to find it, and will post it when I do.

Page 2 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 >

What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
ad (Casio)
Celviano by Casio Rebate
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Knabe Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
New Topics - Multiple Forums
A REALLY Indirect Blow Action
by Steve Cohen
Today at 09:01 AM
Bone chilling ending to pieces
by lacrymosa85
Today at 08:44 AM
help with finger numbers in this piece...
by PianoKimmy
Today at 05:35 AM
Most Difficult?
by SiFi
Today at 01:21 AM
What is most common size wire to break?
by Ed McMorrow, RPT
Today at 12:19 AM
Who's Online
118 registered (3mb3r4, accordeur, ajames, Al LaPorte, 38 invisible), 1313 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
76237 Members
42 Forums
157600 Topics
2314942 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission