Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12 >
Topic Options
#873938 - 08/12/03 01:24 PM Re: Has Anyone Else Considered Leaving?
justme Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: Englewood, FL
 Quote:
Originally posted by AkKr:
[QB] Hopefully that person will head to someplace like New Zealand
AkKr,
As much as I agree with your post I do feel sorry for New Zealand. The poor Maoris.

http://toosad4words.blogspot.com/

Piano & Music Accessories
#873939 - 08/12/03 01:30 PM Re: Has Anyone Else Considered Leaving?
SR Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Los Angeles
>>>Quite frankly folks, I don't give a damn who mhr is. If you can't refute the argument with facts instead of calling the poster a sockpuppet, then you might as well concede the argument right here and now<<<<<

bcarey...

I haven't called mhr a sockpuppet nor have I really seen an argument to debate. I've seen two articles cut and pasted from two left wing papers. One being my hometown rag the LA Times. You remember them don't you, the paper with the phoney doctored front page photo that was intended to justify their politcal position against Iraq invasion ? Then there's the other article from the NY Times. Aren't they the ones whose research is so in depth that their reporter was able to commit plagerism for 1 1/2 years before he got caught. I'll be happy to debate ideals with anyone. I don't however have time to search the web for articles and/or check their voracity.

I'm curious about your attitude regarding his accusation of Gestapo tactics, and spelling of "Amerika", does that bother you ? I've not seen any liberal comment on that, nor has he returned to give examples of how Bush behaves as a Gestapo commander. While you are on the reverse side of the political coin from me your arguements are ussually reasonable. Do these things not bother you ?

Regards

Steve

#873940 - 08/12/03 01:57 PM Re: Has Anyone Else Considered Leaving?
Dwain Lee Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
 Quote:
Originally posted by shantinik:
Gosh -- all this bad karma! Why all this nastiness? MHR has a fit of anger, voices an opinion about thinking he might not like to live here any longer, and the knives come out! Ugh!(etc. etc.) [/b]
No knives here, shantinik. I've said that if mhr honestly feel s he would be better off somewhere else, he should go. This is common sense.

I have called his courage and character into question based on his apparent decision to run from a fight for what he supposedly believes in, to improve this country. You and I have many different beliefs, but I honestly think the country is better off with both of us here, working to forward our beliefs. He said that he no longer feels that he can support this country. Neither I, nor anyone else here, put those words into his mouth.

Note also that mhr obviously has political opinions far different from my own, yet I told him he should stick around and fight for his beliefs, if he held them so dearly. No one told him he had to believe "my way or the highway." His statement is "you don't agree with my way, so I'm taking the highway." Okay, his choice. Are we all supposed to bend over backward to agree with him, so (horrors!) he won't run away? Sorry. Anyone who thinks they can actually frame an intelligent debate by threatening that they're going to scamper off to New Zealand, or Australia, or Tibet, or any other fine place on the globe, is trying to engage in emotional blackmail - not to mention having a massively inflated sense of self importance, since most people really don't care whether any individual stays or goes.

No knives, no hatred. If mhr really feels that he'd be better off somewhere else, he can put his money where his mouth is. He'd be better off if he left, and so would we. It's a classic win-win.

Personally, I think that mhr's concern about a second Bush term might have a bit more to do with potentially no more extensions of unemployment benefits, and that other political differences while no doubt legitimate, are actually only secondary concerns.

Only channeling good karma here today, shantinik.

#873941 - 08/12/03 02:04 PM Re: Has Anyone Else Considered Leaving?
justme Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Quote:
Originally posted by shantinik:
[QB] Gosh -- all this bad karma! Why all this nastiness? MHR has a fit of anger, voices an opinion about thinking he might not like to live here any longer, and the knives come out! Ugh!

Ugh! is right! And I respond to bad karma with "bye, bye."

Besides, shant, mhr was sporting for a fight. He/she admits to that. mhr knew exactly what he/she was asking by begging the question about leaving and spelling America with a k.

bye, bye, bad karma, bye bye....

#873942 - 08/12/03 02:39 PM Re: Has Anyone Else Considered Leaving?
bcarey Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: North Carolina
Steve,

Personally, I would never spell America, Amerika anymore than I would burn the US flag on the pole outside of my house. I just saw it as a poster trying to stir up the conservative contingent of the forum and I wasn't going to bite. I also said that under no circumstances would I ever leave my country to live elsewhere.

You would not believe how many times I stood up to the anti-US European contingent and some anti-war Americans on another forum (not still there), when they unfairly blamed the US and Bush for literally any and every bad thing that has happened in the world. This was when we were going into Afghanistan. I totally support the war on terror.

Would you believe I also supported going into Iraq?

What I don't like is the way the Bush administration mis-led, either by what he said, or did not say, the nation into it's first pre-emtive strike against another country. I would much rather he had said, Saddam is a brutal dictator and as long as he is in power there will be no peace in the region. Instead he had to imply that Saddam was responsible for 9/11, was very close to having nuclear capabilities, and on and on, until people believed him. I still think we may find some minor evidence of WMDs but I seriously doubt we will find anything of the magnitude to which we were led to believe. Truthfully, he has lost some credibility in my eyes.

Bush obviously was fed some bad info about the African uranium, which sure makes me wonder how that happened, or whether there is a pervasive atmosphere in the administration that is suppressing or manipulating information. I find it suprising that you don't wonder the same thing yourself.

One thing that people on this forum should realize, is that it is good and it is right to question one's government, up to and including the President. Doing so does not make those who do it less patriotic. If it did, there are a hell of a lot of Republicans on this board who would rate very high on the unpatriotic scale for their Clinton bashing.

mhr, WAS sporting for a fight, and lots of others were just itching to give it to him. So what's the problem? :rolleyes: Seems like we have the pot calling the kettle black again.

Editing: Meanwhile we have a pretty interesting fight going on. \:D

#873943 - 08/12/03 02:50 PM Re: Has Anyone Else Considered Leaving?
benedict Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: European Union
BCarey,

Quote:
Even at it's worse, it's the best country in the world.
I agree. All other countries are real s hit.
Thanks for saying it clearly. Some of us weren't sure. Now we know.

How about taking Mr Colin Powell's place which will be free in 2005.

You seem to have what it takes.

God bless America.

Alleluyah. God made man to rule over animals.
And he created America to rule over men.

(do you think we could get a green card ? I am so ashamed not to be a USian. So ashamed.)

Thanks for putting us to our place.

I do think LP was right about your country having a serious problem with the rest of the world.

Sorry to get heated but either it is an international forum and there is an international etiquette or it is strictly a US forum and people from other and inferior country will have to definitely log out.

One day, some modern Galileo will establish for a fact that the world does not revolve around the USA.

This is truly sickening.

#873944 - 08/12/03 02:54 PM Re: Has Anyone Else Considered Leaving?
Jolly Offline
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Loc: Louisiana
Need a green card?

You could give all of us as references.

Well, maybe not.... ;\)

Over 1,000,000 posts where pianists discuss everything. And nothing.

#873945 - 08/12/03 03:09 PM Re: Has Anyone Else Considered Leaving?
SR Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Los Angeles
 Quote:
Originally posted by benedict:
BCarey,

Alleluyah. God made man to rule over animals.
And he created America to rule over men.

(do you think we could get a green card ? I am so ashamed not to be a USian. So ashamed.)

Thanks for putting us to our place.

I do think LP was right about your country having a serious problem with the rest of the world.

[/b][/QUOTE]

Wow Benedict you do read alot in don't you. Don't be so sensitive. If The United States is not the current number one country, as France, Spain, England have all been at one time then who is the currently the best country ? Or, do you see it all as a tie ? Also the term is American, not USian, although I bet you knew that.

I don't think American being pround of their country translates to looking down on all others. Doesn't for me anyway. I've been to quite a few other countries and find something wonderful about each, except France. Just kidding....
My daughter lived in France for many years and I completely enjoyed every visit.

Regards

Steve

#873946 - 08/12/03 03:13 PM Re: Has Anyone Else Considered Leaving?
benedict Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Who needs a green card when living in the most intelligent, sensitive, cultured, beautiful country in the world ?

I have always liked a certain humanist side of the USA that seemed to me to be a crystallisation of the best spirits of Europe.

This forum has showed me that these USA are a dream.
I liked JFK a lot. And I like Bill Clinton a lot.

There seems to be a lot of hate for him in this place.

Ironically, Franz Kafka wrote a book called "Amerika" where Amerika was the ultimate dream of freedom and new visions.

When fascist Jean-Marie Le Pen was in the final of the the 2002 election, I did think of going to another country (UK or any liberal country like they have so many in the North).

I do not feel at all attracted by the USA since this born again, preemptive strike, smoke them, nucular era. Not at all.

But such is the magic of democracy : things change and sometimes one side feels at ease with the present situation sometimes it's the other side's time.

The funny thing is I do not feel I belong to one side at all. I vote according to the people and the confidence I have in them and the quality of their program.

Jolly. I would not ask you for a reference for anything political or religious. That still leaves a lot, doesn't it.

I even have found a cajun restaurant near the Seine in the Marais. I am considering trying it one of these days.

#873947 - 08/12/03 03:19 PM Re: Has Anyone Else Considered Leaving?
DT Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Illinois
Whoa, Benedict. No one said that other countries were crap. She said that tshe felt he U.S. was the best while explaining why she didn't agree with its direction. She didn't put down anyone, so there was no reason to act so defensive about it. I think wine from Bordeaux is better than that from Piedmont but others disagree, and they both put out some fine bottles.

#873948 - 08/12/03 03:22 PM Re: Has Anyone Else Considered Leaving?
benedict Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Steve and all,

Loving one's country is great.

I think it is very charming. Like finding your first born the most beautiful person on earth.

It might even be an evolutionary condition of survival.

But saying in an international forum where you know that some people who log in live in Canada, France, Great-Britain (that is several countries in one), Switzerland, China, Bulgaria, Germany, South America that the USA (abusively expanded as America) is the best country in the world is just insulting.

Sorry, but it is just a fact.

I said over and over in this Coffee Room that insisting on your country's superiority is EXTREMELY unpleasant for those who :

1° are happy to belong to another country and who feel really mad at thinking that they have to justify not being inferior

2° do look at the USA with great lack of admiration on many points (obesity,death penalty, poor culture, self-centeredness, obsession with guns, primitive religious attitudes,a slight tendency in imperialism suberbly demonstrated in this Coffee Room).

I gave a short list.

You want respect.
Show respect.

#873949 - 08/12/03 03:25 PM Re: Has Anyone Else Considered Leaving?
JBryan Offline
9000 Post Club Member

Loc: Oklahoma City
So, Benedict, What do you think of your country?

#873950 - 08/12/03 03:31 PM Re: Has Anyone Else Considered Leaving?
Jolly Offline

I have my doubts about the quality of a Cajun restaurant in France. I figure it'll come a lot closer than some of the ones I've been in around America, but let's hope they don't let too much cuisine sneak into the cookin'.

I'm going to have to talk to my brother-in-law, and find out what part of France he feels so comfortable with the cooking. He's mentioned it a couple of times before, and said it was very similar to tablefare back home. Perhaps towards the Ardennes, as most Cajun food is really quite simple.

As to the preeminent nation debate - while France is a wonderful country, I don't think these is much serious debate over who the sole superpower is nowadays, or where the most opportunity still lies. \:\)

#873951 - 08/12/03 03:33 PM Re: Has Anyone Else Considered Leaving?
justme Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Benedict,
We know how much you love your country. That's admirable. Consider this, if you agreed with mhr and in France your current president was leading your country down the toilet would you leave? Or would you stay and when the next election came around vote for someone else?
Do you think mhr was being facetious just to get a rise out of the Republicans on the forum?

#873952 - 08/12/03 03:35 PM Re: Has Anyone Else Considered Leaving?
justme Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Quote:
Originally posted by benedict:
[QB]
2° do look at the USA with great lack of admiration on many points (obesity,death penalty, poor culture, self-centeredness, obsession with guns, primitive religious attitudes,a slight tendency in imperialism suberbly demonstrated in this Coffee Room).

I gave a short list.

Oh, Benedict, let's not go there. You don't want me to make a list about France, do you?

#873953 - 08/12/03 03:36 PM Re: Has Anyone Else Considered Leaving?
benedict Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Sorry to react at BCarey who is already surrounded by a trigger happy posse.

But I do not feel it is acceptable behavior to rank countries like some rank composers in the pianist corner.

We feel a sense of belonging to our country. It is like a family. How would you feel if in your church, someone started this family is the best of the parish.

It is just not a thing to be done.

To give you a comparizon of the gravity of the offence, it is like ordering the best meat in a good French Restaurant and asking for a bottle of coke.

None of you would do that or think of doing it.
It is so easy to understand.

Then, just try and understand that to love the USA when you live there is great.
Not greater than loving Switzerland if you are a swiss or Canada if you are a Canadian.

I feel ashamed to have to insist on such obvious things.

About wine, I do know now that in the international competitions, France does not necessarily wins the first prize every time.

Like Japan is not necesseraly Judo or Karate world champion.

But these illusory, childish medals have nothing to do with the respect people feel their country deserve : USA, France, Switzerland, Afghanisthan, Irak.

If we do not learn to cooperate with respect, I feel sad for us.

And will be more than happy to join the side of those who have no lost love for America.

So long Frank Capra, so long John Ford, so long Frank Delano.
So long Bob Zimmermann, Joan Baez, Paul Simon.

You are what made the USA a great country.

Now is time for the Little man.

Fouaf fouaf.

#873954 - 08/12/03 03:37 PM Re: Has Anyone Else Considered Leaving?
shantinik Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: Olympia, WA
 Quote:
Originally posted by Jolly:

As to the preeminent nation debate - while France is a wonderful country, I don't think these is much serious debate over who the sole superpower is nowadays, or where the most opportunity still lies. \:\) [/b]
You did mean China, didn't you?
:p

#873955 - 08/12/03 03:40 PM Re: Has Anyone Else Considered Leaving?
apple* Offline

Loc: Kansas
 Quote:
Originally posted by apple:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by John Andrew:
[QB]

Personal Attacks[/b]
SR
Trolly
Larry
John Moonlight
LB
JBryan
Apple [/b]
John Andrew - you may take my name off your list. I have said nothing bad about mhr. And while you are at it... know I really am dissappointed when you get all in a huff and just leave for no reason. Just because I don't agree with your or anyone else's post does not mean that I do not enjoy reading what you or they write.

love and peace, Ă•un (apple in Estonian)

#873956 - 08/12/03 03:42 PM Re: Has Anyone Else Considered Leaving?
justme Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Try to understand something, Benedict, please. I personally would not be offended in the least if you would declare in big bold letters.

I LIVE IN FRANCE!!! I LOVE IT!!! IT'S THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!

Because it is, IYHO.

America is the best! IMHO.

No insults intended.

#873957 - 08/12/03 03:42 PM Re: Has Anyone Else Considered Leaving?
Jolly Offline

Sorry Shant, wrong as usual.

And to Benedict - lump me in with the great unwashed masses. A cold Coke trumps most other beverages.

I'd like to teach the world to sing....

#873958 - 08/12/03 03:45 PM Re: Has Anyone Else Considered Leaving?
bcarey Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: North Carolina
Benedict,

Quote:
I apologize if I made you feel that way. I do love my country, and think it's the best in the world. What I should have said, was best to me . I assume you feel the same about your country, and I assume other people feel the same about their countries.

I think you know I have visited your country a couple of times and absolutely loved it. On the other hand, it isn't home to me any more than the USA would be home to you. Home is where the heart is. My heart is that of an American. Yours is the heart of a Frenchman. Let us both be proud of our countries.

Friends? \:\)

#873959 - 08/12/03 03:46 PM Re: Has Anyone Else Considered Leaving?
justme Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Jolly:
And to Benedict - lump me in with the great unwashed masses. A cold Coke trumps most other beverages.

I'd like to teach the world to sing.... [/b]
in perfect harmony...

Where are the rock group graemlins when you need them?

#873960 - 08/12/03 03:48 PM Re: Has Anyone Else Considered Leaving?
benedict Offline
2000 Post Club Member

JB,

Quote:
So, Benedict, What do you think of your country?
That is absolutely beside the point.

I am amazed that the more you people seem to exhibit very religious attitudes, the more you want to be big and important and superpowers and superLeague and superbigmax.

Just remain Christian in the true sense and do not insist so much on being the Romans of our day.

It is normal to love one's country. It is healthy.

And it is OK to choose another one if one does'not like one's country.
That is how the USA came to exist.

To love one's country is one thing.
To think it is perfect is another.
Just like in a family.

But what I think of France is quite off topic.

We can open a new thread on the subject.

But not one on "What is the best country in the world".

About superpower, you have to understand the hate of those who do not necessarily feel being a superpower makes you a better country or a better person.

It seems to make you a bully.

Who likes bullies ?

Bullies like bullies.

#873961 - 08/12/03 03:55 PM Re: Has Anyone Else Considered Leaving?
benedict Offline
2000 Post Club Member

BCarey,

No problem.

Just remember that Internet is a transnational thing. It may be difficult for you to get over this impression that we are all USian, but I can assure you that what could make this place (even) more intelligent and friendly is going beyond nationalistic reflexes.

I feel sad to have to say that to someone I agree so often with.

There is no foreigner on the Internet.

That is the true meaning of globalization : the (self)creation of a paradigm that transcends nationalisms.

And where the love of our respective and mutual countries will be stronger, freer and more peaceful.

Amen.

\:\)

#873962 - 08/12/03 03:58 PM Re: Has Anyone Else Considered Leaving?
benedict Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Justme,
 Quote:
Oh, Benedict, let's not go there. You don't want me to make a list about France, do you?
No, I don't.

But If you hear me say in your face that France is the best country in the world, I will feel I deserve such a list to teach me humility.

And politeness.

#873963 - 08/12/03 04:01 PM Re: Has Anyone Else Considered Leaving?
benedict Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Dear Apple,

John Andrew was indeed very unfair as you were expressing your pleasure at seing hmr say what he thought and felt in such a sincere and uninhibited way.

With the whacking he took, he is not going to come back for more.

We have so many effective bullies here.

And you are often their cheerleader.

But there is always a way to find a certain tenderness for the spirit of the frontier.

\:\)

I have a sudden horrible doubt :
Do you think the bullies have started reading the New Testament.

They are so Old Testament style.

It is wonderful : Samson, Juda Maccabee, even something of Simon cutting a guard's hear.
Maybe when they start reading the Gospels, they might discover a new (more powerful) style : turning your left cheek.

Larry : "Sorry, I did'nt hear really well. Can you say that again ?"
Liberal no-brainer : "I am not sure Bush represents the ultimate of what this country needs"
Larry : "I'm glad you expressed your doubts. I will sincerely think about it and come with a reply that takes what you think into consideration"

on second thoughts :
"Do you mind if I shave your whole family anyway ?"

\:D

#873964 - 08/12/03 04:05 PM Re: Has Anyone Else Considered Leaving?
Jolly Offline

You're wrong, Benedict.

Mr. Andrews will be back.

Trust me. Two can play the pop psychology game.

#873965 - 08/12/03 04:09 PM Re: Has Anyone Else Considered Leaving?
Philip Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
 Quote:
Originally posted by bcarey:
What I should have said, was best to me . [/b]
Whatever a person says is their opinion, that's obvious. Loving your country does not equal thinking it's the 'best' country. Like loving a person does not equal thinking that they are the 'best' at something.

Oh, and benedict is right. So there.

#873966 - 08/12/03 04:12 PM Re: Has Anyone Else Considered Leaving?
Dwain Lee Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
bcarey:

"One thing that people on this forum should realize, is that it is good and it is right to question one's government, up to and including the President. Doing so does not make those who do it less patriotic. If it did, there are a hell of a lot of Republicans on this board who would rate very high on the unpatriotic scale for their Clinton bashing."

It is not unpatriotic to criticize the government. It is, however, unpatriotic - and hypocritical - to say that the country is so bad that you won't support or defend it, and that you'd prefer to live elsewhere rather than stay here and try to improve the country (however one defines improvement) - but you stay put and enjoy the benefits of your current locale.

benedict:

"One day, some modern Galileo will establish for a fact that the world does not revolve around the USA."

Having a low blood sugar day, benedict? Of course someone who lives in the US sould make the comment that caused you such grief. Just as someone who lives in France should be there because, for them, it is the best country for them to be in. If there is a better place for them, they should go live there. To do otherwise would be stupid.

Mr. Andrew referred to people not responding to the actual point of mhr's original post. I'm not sure which point he meant. If you follow the grammar, the "point" would be to simply take a poll to see if there are any people on the forum who are such idiotic moonbats that they would actually leave the country just because they disagreed with the current administration's politics. In reality, the post was, as mhr later admitted, just a screed to cause an argument that resulted from his rant about Bush and comparing the current administration to the Gestapo. Considering that, I think that mhr is getting all the response that he asked for.

He's a hypocrite.
He's a coward.
He's a loser.
He's lazy.
He's a troll.
He's boring.

And John Andrew, you can count all of the above as a personal attack on mhr, since - as you conveniently left off your "conservatives bad/liberals good" list - mhr lobbed the first personal insults, at me.

#873967 - 08/12/03 04:13 PM Re: Has Anyone Else Considered Leaving?
benedict Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Jolly

I meant hmr. After the beating he took, it will take a few months to get his self-respect to a level of 3 (on a scale of 10).

John Andrew is a very worthy opponent for you.
He enjoys the fight as much as you do.

And he seems to be the revenger of LP.

About a good fight. Did you know that the Marquis of Queensbury who wrote the rules of the noble art was the father of the gay and very unpleasant person that caused Oscar Wilde's downfall and death ?

Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12 >

What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Did Bach’s wife write his finest works?
by CarlosCC
10/30/14 09:24 AM
Szanto Bach Prelude Fugue A minor
by bkthugs10214
10/30/14 09:13 AM
Steinway officially relocates flagship store.
by Jonathan Baker
10/30/14 09:00 AM
Advice please
by Ems' Mum
10/30/14 05:14 AM
Help identify the piano action
by Kumi_27
10/30/14 04:16 AM
Who's Online
146 registered (ajames, Alan T., accordeur, alberto, 38 invisible), 1543 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
76702 Members
42 Forums
158615 Topics
2329487 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission