Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#89339 - 01/22/05 12:00 AM Yamaha Question
NmbrNine Offline

Loc: West
Hello all...I'm new to this site and appreciate the information exchanged here.

After years of moving from home to home to home (toting my road-weary Roland FP-8 digital around the country)...my wife and I have finally found a house with a living room that would suit a smaller grand piano.

She's generously green-lighted a grand piano purchase (albeit on a not-so-grand budget: 10-12K U.S.) I'm a decent non-professional player, looking for affordable dependability... certainly nothing extravagant.

My research has lead me to a 5'3" Yamaha GC1. I
considered Kawai, realized it might be tougher to fit the budget, and found Yamaha's action generally better suited to my preferences anyway. I certainly wouldn't go smaller than 5'3".

I've located a "gently used" GC1...the dealer says it's been used for lessons in the shop, is less than 6 months old, 10-year warranty still in effect. I haven't checked the serial # yet, but it appears to be in pristine shape, and I was quite pleased with its performance (though mine's a little rusty!!!)

Asking price is $11,800. I'm having trouble finding good comps...but assuming it's legit, is this pretty decent?
Any other considerations, models, questions I should know of?

Thanks in advance.

By the way...we just bought a car. Boy, was that easy.

(ads 568) Hailun Pianos

#89340 - 01/22/05 01:10 AM Re: Yamaha Question
neciebuggs Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Chula Vista
I didnt think that yami warrenties were transferable... maybe i am wrong.

#89341 - 01/22/05 08:20 AM Re: Yamaha Question
I. Bruton Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Raleigh
I think that the Yamaha warranty is indeed transferable. NmbrNine's post doesn't say whether this piano has been sold to a teacher or was being used in the store for lessons. He just mentioned "the shop".

NmbrNine, I believe the GC1 would suit your needs quite well. But I'm an avid Yamaha fan and therefore, highly biased. You may be able to get a bit more off the $11,800. Ask for $11,000 out the door.
High School Choral Director
Church Music Director
Pianos owned: Yamaha C3
Pianos at work: Yamaha P22, Kawai K3, Steinway B

#89342 - 01/22/05 08:20 AM Re: Yamaha Question
Axtremus Offline
6000 Post Club Member

1. Search the forum archive for GC1 prices. I recall seeing a few data points reported in the very recent past.

2. Since the piano has never left the shop, ask the dealer what's the deal with Yamaha's factory warranty for this particular piano.

3. If you want to, note the serial number and look it up *HERE* , or post it and may be some kind-hearted forumite might help you verify its age.

Good luck.

#89343 - 01/22/05 11:49 AM Re: Yamaha Question
NmbrNine Offline

Thank you all for the help. It seems lessons are taught out of this particular piano store, and this piano is used for that purpose. According to the manager, it's never left the store, and appeared like new.

So I guess, in effect, the piano is something of (or similar to) a "demo" model. The dealer mentioned that as soon as this one sells, they will receive an identical new one...which will be used for the same purpose.

Thanks again for your informed responses.

#89344 - 01/22/05 02:21 PM Re: Yamaha Question
Norbert Online   content
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Loc: Surrey, B.C.
The often applied [sales!] story about "this piano has only been used for piano lessons" has always been highly suspect to me.

Kind of an in-house-College-sale scenario, I guess!

Why would a legit business use a pristine, brand new piano and then fire-sell it off after only 6 months at a time it has just had its biggest single depreciation?

It's like throwing money out the door.

Answer:

It's a convenient reason to "discount" a piano without loosing *face*.

Otherwise the store may face the unpleasant task of having to give you the same discount for a brand new[/b] piano - if pressed hard enough!

In this case you might as well bargain to get the same piano.....brand new.

For same[/b] *discount*.

norbert

#89345 - 01/22/05 05:16 PM Re: Yamaha Question
NmbrNine Offline

It did seem to smack of the dreaded university sale...with which I'm familiar, so your points are well-taken. Of course I'm always skeptical walking out of one of those "today's your lucky day!!!" situations.

My search has really just begun, so I will hopefully have more comps with which to compare.

Again, thanks everyone.

#89346 - 01/22/05 06:58 PM Re: Yamaha Question
Larry Offline
9000 Post Club Member

Loc: Deep in Cherokee Country
I think that the Yamaha warranty is indeed transferable. [/b]

Nope. Yamaha warranties are limited, valid only to the original purchaser.

The "used in our shop for less than 6 months" thing is simply a sales tactic. They may have - but that doesn't have anything to do with the price. They do this to make you think you have found a one only deal. The truth is, he'd order you one in the crate for the same price, probably even less.

#89347 - 01/22/05 09:50 PM Re: Yamaha Question
bassoprofundo Offline

NmbrNine: Have you tried any other brands in the 10K-12K range? Just curious.

#89348 - 01/22/05 11:35 PM Re: Yamaha Question
NmbrNine Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by bassoprofundo:
NmbrNine: Have you tried any other brands in the 10K-12K range? Just curious. [/b]
Not really, beyond Young Chang.
I ran a few scales on a Samick, and didn't care for its feel.

But I'm glad you brought that up, because I'm a bit overwhelmed by so many brands, built in so many different places these days. I suppose I've plunked out a few notes on several different pianos (different brands, sizes, ages and conditions), but none I'd say really stuck in my mind. I imagine there are many novice piano shoppers in the same boat.

I'd welcome any suggestions.

I had a friend of a friend trying to interest me in his Boston last year, but that was before I was even in the hunt...and I knew nothing of Boston except its affiliation with Steinway.

Today I found a 1922 Mason & Hamlin in the local classifieds (size not indicated) for $17,000. It caught my attention, but I realized thats more dough (and perhaps more of a project) than I can handle!!

#89349 - 01/23/05 08:42 AM Re: Yamaha Question
bassoprofundo Offline

Know what it was like to be overwhelmed. Searched for about 1 1/2 years for my grand. Was stuck on one maker and wound up buying something completely new that grabbed me and wouldn't let go. I let go of brand bias and bought what felt good and sounded good. ;\) Good luck though, can be daunting but relax and enjoy the whole process.

#89350 - 01/23/05 08:46 AM Re: Yamaha Question
bassoprofundo Offline

Have you considered one of the new Chinese made grand pianos that are beefed up with better parts and good prep? ;\) For your price range you will be very suprised and satisfied - I was certainly blown away. \:D Something to consider....

#89351 - 01/24/05 06:43 AM Re: Yamaha Question
pedagogue Offline

I am brand biased (I know what I like and cannot afford \:\) ), but I keep hearing from quite a few 'well versed' musicians I know, talk about some of the chinese alternatives. I haven't researched how each brand is connected, or the nuances of each line....but it might be worth a listen, if only for comparison.

My biggest concerns with Chinese pianos:
*Durability
*Resale value
*Consistancy (How it sounds after 10 years?)

For me a piano is an investment of probably 10-15 years (minimum), so I tend to look at things on a longer-term timeframe.

-pedagogue

#89352 - 01/24/05 08:03 AM Re: Yamaha Question
mamma2my3sons Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Midwest of the great USA
May want to also consider an Indonesian made Kohler & Campbell. . While made by Samick (as so many pianos are,) they have a solid soundboard & warmer tone. I really enjoy mine. I know Lukes dad who sells them, has good things to say about their sound etc, also Tritone who is a pianist, has said good things as well about the KCG 600 5'9" model.
I also found this on another piano site-post was dated last month:

"Kohler & Campbell and Alex Steinbach have German Roslau strings and that give them clear and pure sound. They are both Samick export models made in Indonesia/Korea.
Technical help from the Klaus Fenner since 1983 and his world famous German Imperial Scale help them to achieve the superb tonal quality of those pianos.Both Kohler & Campbell and Alex Steinbach have AMBIC/Japan hammer felt which is important as well.
Regarding the weight I think that difference is only about 5 -6 kg for the same size.
Samick used own strings and own T-pin so maybe why they sound a bit inferior to you although some people will think different.
By the way Kohler and Campbell was a US manufacturer that went out of business in 1985.
Alex Steinbach and Kohler & Campbell are well known brands here in Australia.
My personal opinion is that both Alex Steinbach and Kohler & Campbell are wonderful quality at an attractive price.
Best wishes ....
Wendy/Melbourne"[/b]

Just "promoting" the Kohler & Campbell product 'round here, don't hear much about it so I thought as an owner I would do my part! \:D
Good luck.

#89353 - 01/24/05 08:20 AM Re: Yamaha Question
Celie Offline

Loc: Rockies
I hate to throw in the damp towel here and I hate saying anything bad about any piano, but;

My friend's Kohler and Campbell has such wobbly legs the whole piano moves when he pedals. It has been a problem the tech says is very common and he is unable to fix.

#89354 - 01/24/05 08:27 AM Re: Yamaha Question
Norbert Online   content
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Loc: Surrey, B.C.
While it would be natural to assume that not everybody is ready here to welcome the great Chinese Piano Tsunami into their beautiful homes......resale value of Chinese pianos should be their very least concern.

If you buy roughly comparable product at say
$ 7-8k price level you can *afford* to loose a few coins in case of resale.

Should that ever be the situation at all....

If you, however buy at $ 15 k - 25k level without[/b] being in a clearly much[/b] higher quality level ....watch out!!

Especially in the future!!

Get used too the idea that many oriental manufacturers today will not be able to raise price for their own mass-produced products and hoope too get away with it - unless they wish to become a footnote of [musical] history.

Chances are that you'll learn the meaning of major [evaporated] money .... rather quick.[/b]

norbert \:\(

#89355 - 01/24/05 08:31 AM Re: Yamaha Question
mamma2my3sons Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Midwest of the great USA
You left out a few salient details CElIE though. ..
Is your friends piano is a new[/b] grand Celie? Is it 2nd hand, has it been abused or is it one of the OLD pianos originally made here in the US back before they went out of business in the 80's that so many complain of? if it was bought new by your friend in the last 12 years, then it would be under warranty[/b] . ..in any event, I'm sure there are Kawai (your piano) "horror stories" out there as well. .. ;\)
When you post something like you have though, you (& someone else did just recently in another thread that "the chinese pianos suck" --or something similar)if the point is indeed to warn people & just not to slander an entire piano line, its important to say WHICH piano-approx age, use etc . .. you are referring to. .. otherwise it could be just construed as pianist envy \:D

edited

#89356 - 01/24/05 10:57 AM Re: Yamaha Question
FranklySpeaking Offline

Loc: Texas
Nmbrnine,
Agree with bassoprofundo about trying other brands. You might do a search on dongbei chinese pianos (Nordiska, Storey& Clark and others)and I have heard some nice sounding Ritmullars (upgraded Pearl Rivers) that sound good and are in your price range. Remember to check msrp and bargain hard and ....
Take your time... play lots of pianos and ...
Enjoy your search!! \:D \:D

(just finishing a 2 year search myself!! \:\) )

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." -Katharine Hepburn

#89357 - 01/24/05 12:45 PM Re: Yamaha Question
Penny Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: San Juan Capistrano, CA
Actually, at this price point, I think it would be wise to consider better brands, used. Not the 1922 M&H -- unless you really wanted to spend that kind of money because it just might be worth it.

But assuming you're sticking to your original budget, look for a Baldwin up to 20 years old or a bigger and better Yamaha or Kawai up to 10 years old. If you can fit a 5'3" piano, you're probably able to get a 5'8" piano (ask to borrow a dealer's template if you don't believe me!), and I wouldn't go smaller than that (with the exception being the 5'6" Estonia NEW or no older than 4 years old).

In this budget range, I'd definitely skip the Indonesian pianos of any maker and probably the Chinese as well. You've got enough money to find a really good piano (even better if you can stretch just a bit more).

Shopping for new, look for Estonia, Petrof, Bohemia, Vogel.

Most of all, if you decide to go the used route, make sure you know of an excellent, independent piano technician you can hire to help evaluate a piano's strengths and weaknesses (many of which will NOT be obvious to even experienced players).

penny

#89358 - 01/25/05 07:46 PM Re: Yamaha Question
NmbrNine Offline

Well, I've run into an interesting situation...an older man who claims to be a former dealer who got "sick of the snakes" of the piano selling business...trying desperately to retire...has a 5'8" yamaha (among dozens of other pianos)he believes to be 16-18 years old.

I haven't seen it yet.

He won't disclose his rock-bottom price, and seems to fend my questions regarding specific model (that seemed extremely bothersome to me). Frankly, he seems a bit hoity-toity in his attitude toward "which piano he thinks would work for me."

I kind of chuckled to myself as I talked with this guy on the phone...though he did openly invite me to bring a professional tuner to check it out...as of course I would. He seems to be ignoring the fact that ultimately, I'm the one in control of this situation.

He's only a few miles away, so I believe I'll go take a look. He claims it's the typical "old-lady, never played it but kept it tuned" situation, which I also find highly suspicious...but I figure it can't hurt to look.

I'm new to the area, but will find/hire someone who I believe to be knowledgeable to check it out for me, if we get that far.

Any other advice?

Thanks!

#89359 - 01/25/05 07:57 PM Re: Yamaha Question
NmbrNine Offline

Oh, forgot that I will also cross-check the serial numbers after my visit tomorrow.

#89360 - 01/25/05 08:24 PM Re: Yamaha Question
tracy_b_CPA Offline

Loc: Memphis, TN
 Quote:
Originally posted by NmbrNine:
Well, I've run into an interesting situation...an older man who claims to be a former dealer who got "sick of the snakes" of the piano selling business...trying desperately to retire...has a 5'8" yamaha (among dozens of other pianos)he believes to be 16-18 years old.

I haven't seen it yet.

He won't disclose his rock-bottom price, and seems to fend my questions regarding specific model (that seemed extremely bothersome to me). Frankly, he seems a bit hoity-toity in his attitude toward "which piano he thinks would work for me."

I kind of chuckled to myself as I talked with this guy on the phone...though he did openly invite me to bring a professional tuner to check it out...as of course I would. He seems to be ignoring the fact that ultimately, I'm the one in control of this situation.

He's only a few miles away, so I believe I'll go take a look. He claims it's the typical "old-lady, never played it but kept it tuned" situation, which I also find highly suspicious...but I figure it can't hurt to look.

I'm new to the area, but will find/hire someone who I believe to be knowledgeable to check it out for me, if we get that far.

Any other advice?

Thanks! [/b]
I am running into the same problems. You are right that a car is definetly easier to purchase. It is hard to trust some of these dealers. You don't know if they are feeding you a line of %^&*(. I am also having trouble identifying a reliable tech to inspect pianos as Memphis is a small market. I have heard a lot of the techs are in the back pockets of some of the dealers.

#89361 - 01/25/05 09:51 PM Re: Yamaha Question
bassoprofundo Offline

When I was considering a Yamaha grand found that one could run the serial numbers on the internet and get where it was made and what year. Gray market Yamaha's scare me - although seems to be differing opinions on this. Good luck. Have you played it yet?
On your profile you say you live out "West" - U.S. or Canada?
If you live in Western Canada - try one of the Chinese grands at Norbert's - IMHO gaurantee you will be suprised - especially for your price range. Try as many brands as you can and don't rush.

#89362 - 01/25/05 11:18 PM Re: Yamaha Question
NmbrNine Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by bassoprofundo:
When I was considering a Yamaha grand found that one could run the serial numbers on the internet and get where it was made and what year. Gray market Yamaha's scare me - although seems to be differing opinions on this. Good luck. Have you played it yet?
On your profile you say you live out "West" - U.S. or Canada?
If you live in Western Canada - try one of the Chinese grands at Norbert's - IMHO gaurantee you will be suprised - especially for your price range. Try as many brands as you can and don't rush. [/b]
Thanks for the advice...I'm hoping to play it tomorrow.
I'm in Phoenix...used to be in Seattle until recently...when it might have been easier to consider shopping Canada, though my house in Seattle was WAY too small.

Boy, does this shopping scare me too...as Tracy B pointed out...
The thing that's so troubling about this process is that most sales people are so quick to infer that the "other guy" is a snake. I simply haven't met a dealer who hasn't left me feeling at least a little skeptical as I've left the store. I feel a little bad about that, because I'm sure there are many very good, honest family businesses out there, and part of my doubts are probably based on my own lack of knowledge.

The last shop I visited had an area with a Yamaha C3, a larger Pramberger, and a smaller Young Chang all in a row. I quickly jumped between all three, and was just blown away by how different they all felt and sounded. I guess I'm most attracted to Yamaha because I'm more of a jazz/blues player, and the tone is closest to the bright settings I keep on my old digital.

My one comfort is that I tend to get defensive when bullied, so I wind up doing ok with pushy sales people--I've up and walked out of many a car dealership.
So over the past few days I've found myself doing what so many people here have suggested...getting out and playing a whole bunch...I keep a steno pad with me so I can jot down notes along the way. That said, Phoenix is not exactly a piano haven!

#89363 - 01/26/05 04:23 AM Re: Yamaha Question
Dirk Offline

Here we go again, Dissuade, slowly move from the origional query, sell him an Estonia. You guys are too much.
- Univ. sales are only dreaded if the dealer/manufact, hosting them is a sleazball. Fines 4 year old book is way behind the times on this. Kawai, Yam & Steinway, are not allowing their names to be assoc. with sleazballs, esp after the Kansas City thing 3 years ago.
- The price the dealer is giving you is a good one, get his "warranty" in writing, The manufact 10 year warranty is non transferable, however, if he's been using it as a teaching, studio piano, in house, Yamaha has given him a flooring deal that allows the full 10 yr warranty to be sold to the first private buyer.
PW techs, I gotta hand it to you, this guys has shooped around, found out an action, and sound he liked, which is what YOU ALL should be promoting, Got a fair price and a piano that YOU WONT MAKE MUCH MONEY on maintaining, will get a great re-sale, and all he has to do is get his stuff in writing. It also sounds like he's dealing with a chooch, that really didnt know his owners or manaufacturers policies... Unreal
Dirk the Troll
"Presenting a Fair and Balanced View"

#89364 - 01/26/05 06:33 AM Re: Yamaha Question
Rich Galassini Offline
9000 Post Club Member

Loc: Philadelphia/South Jersey
Dirk,

I like your balanced view. You are presenting a nice perspective - hang around.

However, I have known of many college and concert hall promos. involving the very brands you mentioned where prices above retail were regularly quoted. I am sure you would not condone this and nobody said all promos. are like this, but the buyer SHOULD beware.

What was the Kansas City thing anyway?

The price IS a good price for this piano - but is it a good piano for this price? Only the original poster can say for sure. That is where personal preference comes into play and we all will have our own, won't we?

I don't think making anyone aware of options is a bad thing for the person shopping. They may discover something they never would have even tried.

It does slow down the buying process a little, which is something salespeople (including myself) generally don't want, but if we are confident in our products and values we offer, it isn't a big deal, is it?

I hope you don't take this post the wrong way. I like what you have posted so far. Hang around.
Dir. Line (215) 991-0834
rich@cunninghampiano.com
Get Cunningham Piano Email Updates

#89365 - 01/26/05 06:52 AM Re: Yamaha Question
apple* Offline

Loc: Kansas
I wonder what the Kansas City thing is...

love and peace, ├Ľun (apple in Estonian)

#89366 - 01/26/05 11:15 PM Re: Yamaha Question
NmbrNine Offline

Well, went and saw some more pianos today...the Yamaha I mentioned in a previous post offered by a man who wasn't really specific about its size or price.

The piano is a C2, (5'7"). Naturally it belonged to a lady who "never played it, but always kept it in tune." Hmm.

Looked very nice, serial number J3490793. It had good action. He wanted $11-12,000 U.S. for it, invited me to bring back a technician. Seemed really high (the price, not the guy!) to me. The whole situation seemed a bit sketch.

Happened to visit another store which also had a G2...owner claimed from 1976. This one also appeared in good shape to the eye, serial E2600273. He was asking $9995.

I was surprised by the mellower sound of the G2...they actually seemed quite identical in touch and tonality...and I did like the light feel without the extreme brightness. Still, I'd need a good technician in either case, and I'm thinking five figures for a 25-30 year old G2 sounds a little high.

Also played a 20 year old Baldwin model R...asking price 12,995. Seemed pretty nice, but I know nothing of Baldwins.

#89367 - 01/27/05 03:15 AM Re: Yamaha Question
Dirk Offline

Rich;
True choice and personal pref is best. but check out the number of folks that come to any "consumer based" site and get turned off by too much info. (ex; the leaving P.W. post) sometime too much is, too much, these folks get turned off, get out of the market or end up buying a PSO, Hobart or frippin Eastonia (great if you are in maintenance eh?) Hows an honest salesman (sic \:\) ) supposed to get along?
Kansas City, mid 1990's, tuner/tech quazi mid line dealer rises up w/leagl action, against local name Baldwin/Chang sleazball dealer that was at KSU selling off inflated MSRP's to give a percieved discount to JQ public. (Started the great "Sleazeball, clean up your act, we cant look the other way anymo" initiatives from Yam, Kaw, & Stein) also, contributed to the Finites 15 min of fame, starting w/the green book RE:University sales, pitching to everyone buying the book, that all dealers, at all univ sales, were greedy profit motivated, free market wheeling Republicans oops, sorry. Anyway, there are still slzblls that dont get it, slowly the manufacts, & schools affiliated with these wedgeheads are switching to honest (there I go again) dealers.
Dirk the Troll
"Presenting a Fair & Balanced view"
PS; Number 9, get anything you mention in your last post appraised. These prices are good, almost too good, considering what a new one esp. The Balwins go for today....Gees, I guess your appraisal fee will go to a tech. Fair & Balanced.....

#89368 - 01/27/05 04:46 AM Re: Yamaha Question
Rich Galassini Offline
9000 Post Club Member

Loc: Philadelphia/South Jersey
 Quote:
True choice and personal pref is best. but check out the number of folks that come to any "consumer based" site and get turned off by too much info. (ex; the leaving P.W. post) sometime too much is, too much, these folks get turned off, get out of the market or end up buying a PSO, Hobart or frippin Eastonia (great if you are in maintenance eh?)[/b]
First, if someone buys a frippin Estonia, or a frippin Grotrian, or anything else and heard of it on this site, then we are serving a purpose. Of course they do their research, play the pianos, compare for themselves, etc. People aren't stupid and don't go blindly from this website and buy a PSO because someone here said so.

They MIGHT put another piano on their list to play though - and that isn't a bad thing.

To #9, since I can't see these pianos I can't tell you if these are good prices and I can't look up their ages from here(I am home). Have a tech. check them out.

Other opinions?
Dir. Line (215) 991-0834
rich@cunninghampiano.com
Get Cunningham Piano Email Updates

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Ken Knapp, Piano World, Rickster 
What's Hot!!
European Piano Party 2014, Picts & Stories! (Piano Party in Portugal)
-------------------
75,000 Members and Growing!
-------------------
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
(ad) Purely Piano Practice Software
Purely Piano Practice Software
(ad) Piano Guide Lessons
Piano Guide Lessons
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
73 registered (Belen, AZNpiano, 26 invisible), 1084 Guests and 17 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
75334 Members
42 Forums
155765 Topics
2286947 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Would you buy a restored water damaged piano?
by upbeat
Today at 01:00 AM
Looking for Complete Gershwin Songbook
by Tony Romo
Today at 12:26 AM
Casio Privia PX850
by TX-Bluebonnet
Today at 12:19 AM
You can't make an action lighter
by Del
Yesterday at 11:38 PM
Damper Regulation difficulty
by lotsofquestions
Yesterday at 11:19 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission