I know I dont post on here much but it is because my knowlage is limited in comparison to most people on here but here goes a rant so I appologise if I offened anyone as this is not aimed at the regular posters on here.

Recently I have e mailed some public domain sheets to at least 5 people on here as I have quite a large collection on my hd icluding some autograph sheets.

Now some of these sheets are quite large and wont fir in an e mail so I spend 10 15 minuits (I need a smellchecker \:D )sorting zipping and uploading for these people and out of 5 people 1 just one thanks . people on here that have requested them

Now I am only 30 and I was brought up with some common curtosy and politness and I try to thanks anybody that helps me or replies to my posts requests for sheets etc so I am sure it would'nt hurt these people to take 2 mins to reply as they must have spent 20 minuits registering finding there way around and posting.

so from now on I think I am only going to reply to please for x y and z to people with 10 or 20 posts under there belt. I reaise we all have to start somewhere but this really annoys me.

But I would like to thank Bosendorfer88 for being so polite and gratefull and responding.

there rant over and i feel better now

love and peace

tristian

\:D
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, leggy blonde in one hand, whisky in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride!