Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 6 of 10 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >
Topic Options
#920947 - 09/11/03 04:24 PM Re: new york city in october
piqué Offline
5000 Post Club Member

hi, everyone! i'm home for just one night, then taking off again midday tomorrow.

it is great to see how everything is taking shape!

bernard, i've also been to that thai restaurant. i don't remember a lot about it, but that it was as good or better than most thai restaurants i've been to in nyc, which are generally excellent. of course, i was probably last there about 13 years ago....

i'll be happy with whatever we decide for a restaurant, as long as the food is good and it isn't a tourist trap or too spendy. i do think it should either be close to piano row, or close to the concert, if we are going to one.

phlebas, i mentioned earlier an indian restaurant that is in an apartment building on columbus circle. do you know the one i mean? oh, well.... \:\( i have no idea the name of it any more.

rich, i would try getting a room through priceline.com. you can specify, for example, that you want a four-star hotel for $50/night and they may find it for you! i got a $200/night room for that much using them once. hoteliers would rather sell the rooms cheap than let them sit empty....

there is a nice hotel right on piano row, but i'm not sure of their rates. it's an apartment hotel. i can't find the brochure that i saved. maybe if you called one of the piano shops they could tell you the name of it? if i remember right, it is almost right across the street from beethoven's.

i'm thrilled you are going to be joining us! \:\)

now in paperback:

Grand Obsession: A Piano Odyssey

Piano & Music Gifts & Accessories (570)
Piano accessories and music gift items
#920948 - 09/11/03 05:22 PM Re: new york city in october
Phlebas Offline

Loc: New York City
 Quote:
Originally posted by piqu:

phlebas, i mentioned earlier an indian restaurant that is in an apartment building on columbus circle. do you know the one i mean? oh, well.... \:\( i have no idea the name of it any more.

[/b]
Welcome back!

I am not familiar with this restaurant. There is so much construction going on in Columbus Circle, that I wonder if it is still around.

One thing I would suggest though is we should get a count of people who want to see Beaux Art Trio, and who want to go to dinner because we should think about getting tickets.
I take it you are a firm "yes" for the concert.

#920949 - 09/11/03 11:47 PM Re: new york city in october
piqué Offline
5000 Post Club Member

hi, phlebas!

the indian restaurant was on the top floor or a very high floor of this building. you took an elevator to it. it had big windows looking out over columbus circle and central park. it was a find. i guess i'll have to investigate when i'm there and see if my nose can find it again. \:\)

as i posted before i left, if the majority are going to the beaux arts trio, i am in need of a ticket. however, if most people decide they would rather hang out and not have a curtain deadline over their heads, then i'd prefer to hang out with them.

i won't be away so long this time. i will be home sunday night at the latest, so hopefully we can make a decision by monday and make a reservation and get some tickets before it is too late.

now in paperback:

#920950 - 09/12/03 12:05 AM Re: new york city in october
RealPlayer Online   content
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: NYC
My gosh, ancient memories resurfacing: I recall having been to a wonderful Indian restaurant on an upper floor on Central Park So. with a view of the park. Its name was "Nirvana." Could it be it's still there? Could it be what you're thinking of? The food was memorable.

This must have been at least 15-20 years ago though, when I was there.

www.josephkubera.com

#920951 - 09/12/03 11:47 AM Re: new york city in october
piqué Offline
5000 Post Club Member

yes!! yes!! that's it!! nirvana was the restaurant!! it was really special. if everyone coming likes indian food, we should consider going there, if it still exists.

anyone have a manhattan business phone directory on hand and could see if it is still around? even if we don't go there as a group, i will certainly go there at some point during my new york visit if it is still there.

now in paperback:

#920952 - 09/12/03 12:38 PM Re: new york city in october
decibel101 Offline

Loc: Manhattan
try menupages.com

pretty comprehensive listing for manhattan

#920953 - 09/12/03 12:58 PM Re: new york city in october
2000 Post Club Member

Pique et al.:

I just phoned Nirvana (it's still there) and was told that, unfortunately, they are undergoing major reconstruction now, and won't re-open until December 9.

There's another restaurant called Nirvana listed as being downtown on W. 4th Street/6 Ave., but that won't help us up on Piano Row -- and I don't know if it's the same management (their number was hooked up to a fax machine).

Back to the drawing board...
\:\(

www.josephkubera.com

#920954 - 09/14/03 12:06 AM Re: new york city in october
lucy in the sky_dup1 Offline
500 Post Club Member

I've never had a gratuity charge added to a restaurant bill in Manhattan, even in the Theater District. Maybe I travel in the wrong circles. Anyway, I think that Chez Josephine would provide an enticing atmosphere. I called the restaurant and was told that they leave the gratuity up to their customers, even with large parties.

Member, Red Piano Club
Member, 100 post club

Email: femmedada@aol.com

#920955 - 09/14/03 02:12 AM Re: new york city in october
Bernard Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: North Groton, NH
It only happened to me once (which is enough), but upon complaining about it at work was told that more restaurants were doing it because of the foreign tourists not understanding. (?) Anyway, the better places probably do not do it.

What's the menu like at Chez Josephine's? Does anyone know?

#920956 - 09/14/03 05:12 AM Re: new york city in october
500 Post Club Member

Hi, Bernard,

I decided to put my present bout of insomnia to good use and visit Piano World. Chez Josephine is run by Josephine Baker's adopted son, Jean-Claude. Checking Zagat's I read that the ambience is "charming" and "right out of La Cage Aux Folles" with the food being "just as good." Probably not everyone's cup of tea. I was just reviving David's suggestion. Since we'll probably be a fairly large group, I was thinking that it would be good to come up with a list of possibilities. Given my druthers, I would be resplendently happy taking a 10-minute ride on the subway from Piano Row down to Raoul's in "old" SOHO, where the food and atmosphere are both wonderful and not at all stuffy, but that's just me.

Member, Red Piano Club
Member, 100 post club

#920957 - 09/14/03 07:21 AM Re: new york city in october
irving Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Irvington, NY
THIS NOTE IS A COPY OF THE ONE THAT I HAVE POSTED ON THE MAIN FORUM

Hello and greetings.

I have signed on so that I might personally convey my welcome to all of you who are planning to visit Piano Row and Faust Harrison Pianos on October 18. We look forward to your visit and will do our best to make your time with us enjoyable and worthwhile. Michael Harrison and Marina Andreou will be at the store to greet you. If possible, Sara and/or I will be there as well.

On Friday evening, October 17 at 7:00 PM, our concert series will feature Indrek Laul and friends. Dr. Laul (President of the Laul Estonia Piano Company) and other pianists will most likely perform on an Estonia model 190. We would love to be able to have one of our Estonia concert grands at the store for the performance but, because of space limitations, this will probably not be possible. Dr. Laul will also make a brief presentation about the history and the future of his company and his pianos. You are all invited to join us, but please let us know if you are planning to attend. Sometimes, space does become an issue. Details will appear shortly on our web site: www.faustharrisonpianos.com.

I would also like to tell all of you how much I have enjoyed being a read-only visitor here the past few months. The discussions are interesting; they are also often informative and enlightening. The spirit of this forum is always great as is so much of the writing. I look forward to more of the same. And thank you, Frank, for making this forum possible.

Irving Faust

#920958 - 09/14/03 01:27 PM Re: new york city in october
500 Post Club Member

I just remembered. There is a fabulous, moderately priced Thai restaurant in the Theater District. The staff is incredibly gracious, the food is the best Thai food I've ever eaten, and the ambience is lovely. Can I remember the name of it? Well, no. But I'll track down the friend who took me there, and get the name, hours, etc.

Member, Red Piano Club
Member, 100 post club

#920959 - 09/14/03 02:03 PM Re: new york city in october
2000 Post Club Member

Irving wrote:
 Quote:
I have signed on so that I might personally convey my welcome to all of you who are planning to visit Piano Row and Faust Harrison Pianos on October 18. We look forward to your visit and will do our best to make your time with us enjoyable and worthwhile.
Irving, thank you and welcome to Piano World! It is great to have you here, and we, too, are very much looking forward to our visit to Faust Harrison Pianos.

I'm sure you and I have crossed paths at some time. It will be nice to see you again. I've been up to your Irvington showroom, and Michael's an old friend.

Lucy wrote:

Quote:
There is a fabulous, moderately priced Thai restaurant in the Theater District. The staff is incredibly gracious, the food is the best Thai food I've ever eaten, and the ambience is lovely.
Could this be the Thai place someone else mentioned in an earlier post in this thread?

Also, I have an audio-engineer friend who lives in the Theater District and is something of a gourmand. I'll bend his ear and try to get some restaurant suggestions out of him.

www.josephkubera.com

#920960 - 09/14/03 11:41 PM Re: new york city in october
500 Post Club Member

My friend who took me to the excellent Thai restaurant just called and reminded me that the name of the place is Siam Inn. It is near Piano Row at 51st and 8th. She said that she has seen large parties held at this restaurant, and that they haven't appeared rushed by the staff. Entrees are in the $12 to $17 range. I'll call the restaurant to find answers to specific questions that anyone might have.

Member, Red Piano Club
Member, 100 post club

#920961 - 09/15/03 01:51 AM Re: new york city in october
piqué Offline
5000 Post Club Member

i love thai food, myself. thanks for looking into that, lucy.

i would hope that if anyone planning to join us doesn't like or can't eat thai food, or any other kind of food, that they would speak up. there are enough great choices in that neighborhood that we shouldn't have trouble satisfying everyone.

thank you for the welcome, irving, and we hope you'll share your expertise on the forums. many other dealer-members have been highly valued resources for the piano novices here.

i'm very interested in attending the concert with dr. laul on friday night. please put me down on the guest list. perhaps if other forum members also want to attend, we can meet at that concert as an appetizer for the riches to follow on saturday.

as we get closer to the actual day, we might want to discuss how we'll organize our visits so that everyone gets to play for the group who would like to, so that we all get time to explore the pianos for sale, and so that the beginners in our group won't become too intimidated to play because of the professional talent in our midst.

a couple of ideas on this--perhaps for our first half hour at a store, we can all wander freely and try out the pianos.

then for the second half hour, only one person plays at a time, on a piano they've chosen during the first half hour, and the rest of us listen.

since it can be intimidating to play for a group anyway, let alone a semi-public performance for people you've met for the first time, and since some of our members are just beginners, and others are professional pianists, i'd like to also propose that we have people play for the group in reverse order of seniority.

that is, those who have been playing the least amount of time play first, so as not to be forced to follow someone who is much better and more experienced than they are.

and since there is a rotating cast of characters, perhaps when it comes time to play for the group, we'll ask that anyone who has played for a year or less and wants to play come forward first. then two years, three, etc.

i'm suggesting this because of my own feelings of nervousness and tendency to be intimidated if someone much better than i plays first, and also because i know there are others among us who have been studying even less time than i have.

just an idea for discussion.....

now in paperback:

#920962 - 09/15/03 05:47 AM Re: new york city in october
500 Post Club Member

Great ideas, pique!

I am trying to free up October 17th which I booked after thinking that our carousing (and edification) would take only one night--the 18th.
If I can work it out, I'd love to join you at Faust-Harrison. \:D

Best, Lucy

Member, Red Piano Club
Member, 100 post club

#920963 - 09/15/03 10:49 AM Re: new york city in october
Linda in PA Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: PA - USA
Welcome to Piano World, Irving. Sorry that I won't be able to attend Dr. Laul's recitatl on 10/17. Hope that you have a fun audience!

I appreciate pique's concern for the performance apprehension that those of us who are less experienced may feel. I don't play very well, yet, but am not easily intimidated (my playing is what it is) so it doesn't matter when I play. I'm just soooo looking forward to meeting all of you and learning from your experiences. Can hardly wait!

As for restaurants, as long as I can get there with minimal walking/stair climbing, I'm pretty much open to whatever the group craves.

#920964 - 09/15/03 12:14 PM Re: new york city in october
Phlebas Offline

pique,

Welcome back. Good ideas for the playing. I haven't played in front of anyone for more than 15 yrs., but I remember what it's like to be nervous. I'm sure everyone will be encouraging and positive to each other.

I'm up for anything food-wise.

#920965 - 09/15/03 12:22 PM Re: new york city in october
2000 Post Club Member

Interesting that Irving says Dr. Laul is now scheduled for Oct. 17. Earlier (see my earlier post in this thread)I was told a jazz pianist was playing there on the 17th, as part of their "Piansts for the New Millennium" series.

The Thai place certainly sounds good to me; no problems there. Of course, if someone hears of another really good place, we should all consider it.

Pique wrote:

Quote:
we might want to discuss how we'll organize our visits . . . . so that the beginners in our group won't become too intimidated to play because of the professional talent in our midst.
How about having a free and extensive wine tasting at 12 noon that day, for the "professional talent" only? \:D

Just kidding. Seriously, I like Pique's idea, and welcome others.

I'm really looking forward to meeting all of you!

Best,

www.josephkubera.com

#920966 - 09/15/03 12:42 PM Re: new york city in october
piqué Offline
5000 Post Club Member

yeah, encouraging and positive is what we performance babies need. \:D everyone be nice, now! ;\)

lucy, does that thai restaurant take reservations for large groups? we need a head count....

me
lucy
bernard
decibel101
david burton
realplayer
phlebas
linda in pa
rich d.
frank b. (?)

ok, i suffer from mentalpause... who did i miss?

anyone bringing a date or other friends? lucy, is your husband and daughter coming? david, are you bringing a friend, too? rich, is chris coming with you?

also, do they serve wine? i'm going to need some after playing for all of you.... (NOT before \:D )

wouldn't hurt to get our reservation in early....

and what have we decided on the concert on the 18th? how many want to go to the beaux arts trio? how many would prefer to have a later dinner and more time at the piano stores?

the above answers may determine what time our dinner reservation should be for, and what restaurant locations will work.

could those who organized the piano shop schedule post it here again? i know we begin at 1 pm at a&c piano craft...

what is the rest of the schedule?

do we have all the stores we wanted?

do we want to also visit steinway hall?

now in paperback:

#920967 - 09/15/03 02:07 PM Re: new york city in october
Phlebas Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by piqu:

me
lucy
bernard
decibel101
david burton
realplayer
phlebas
linda in pa
rich d.
frank b. (?)

[/b]
I week or so ago, I went through the thread, and counted about 18 people. Sam and Kluurs - if he is still coming out here - come to mind.

Steinway hall is having a sale this Sat., and I'm taking my daughter. If people want me to, I can talk to them about the 18th.

#920968 - 09/15/03 07:36 PM Re: new york city in october
Bernard Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Re: the anxiety of playing for others. I suspect we will be our own worst judge when all is said and done. I hope I speak for more than myself by saying that I'm looking forward to seeing and hearing what everyone's been working on and how they've been working at it. These will not be "performances" I hope!! (Frank, where's the scared graemlin?)

#920969 - 09/15/03 08:07 PM Re: new york city in october
Piano World Offline

Loc: Parsonsfield, ME (orig. Nahant...
 Quote:
Originally posted by Bernard:
Re: the anxiety of playing for others. I suspect we will be our own worst judge when all is said and done. I hope I speak for more than myself by saying that I'm looking forward to seeing and hearing what everyone's been working on and how they've been working at it. These will not be "performances" I hope!! (Frank, where's the scared graemlin?) [/b]
www.PianoSupplies.com
Find Us On:
Facebook.com/PianoWorldDotCom
Twitter.com/PianoWorld
www.youtube.com/PianoWorldDotCom
Estonia L-190, Yamaha P-80, Hammond XK-3, Hammond A-100, Estey 1895 Pump Organ, Harpsichord (kit), Clavichord (kit)
-------------------------
It's Fun To Play the Piano ... PLEASE Pass It On!
And please invite everyone you know to join our piano forums!
Coming to Maine? We're in Parsonsfield (southwest) let's get together!

#920970 - 09/16/03 12:53 AM Re: new york city in october
Bernard Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Great! Can that be added to our selection?

#920971 - 09/17/03 03:36 PM Re: new york city in october
2000 Post Club Member

MORE RESTAURANT POSSIBILITIES

I got in touch with my bon-vivant Manhattan friend, who recommends the following close to Piano Row:

"We like the Italian place called Terra on 8th Ave (55-56). Also Bangkok Cuisine, across from us, 8th Ave (52-53)."

And, a bit further afield (around 9th Ave.):

"We like:
Ariana Afgan Kebab
Afgan Kebab House
Kiran (Indian)
Eatery (yup food)
Pietrosante (It.)
Pam's Real Thai (best in Manhattan we think)
Lakruwana (Sri Lanka, very quiet and strange, but good)"

There ya go. Can't go hungry in Manhattan!
;\)

www.josephkubera.com

#920972 - 09/17/03 06:07 PM Re: new york city in october
piqué Offline
5000 Post Club Member

thanks for the further tips, rp.

i've been to a few of those places. the afghani places are tops. however, you can't make reservations or have a table for twenty at most of those places. they are closets, and would be uncomfortable for a group our size.

i know that you can make reservations for bello's (italian, 56th and 9th) and that it is a quiet enough atmosphere to talk comfortably.

and the thai place on 8th avenue around 56th/55th street is also quiet and i think takes reservations.

could your friend also tell us which of those restaurants could handle reservations for a large group and would be serene enough an environment for witticisms to be heard across the table? (noise being something of a fetish in manhattan eateries, i've noticed).

now in paperback:

#920973 - 09/17/03 06:44 PM Re: new york city in october
TomK Offline
2000 Post Club Member

I'd also suggest Kennedy's on 57th. Very nice and can accomodate a large crowd. (An old hang out of mine.)

And pique, can't promise, but I will try to make it. I have a lot of things going on in my life in the next couple of months, (e.g. we're selling our place in FL and moving the whole kit and kaboodle back to NY (LI, NJ, CT, NYC bigger apt. who knows?)

(And then again, we may not move!) A MESS.

#920974 - 09/19/03 09:04 AM Re: new york city in october
David Burton Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Coxsackie, New York
OK, so it looks like this thing is really coming together. Count me in on the following:

The concert at Faust Harrison at 7 pm on Friday, October 17th.

A&C Pianos at 1 pm on Saturday, October 18th.
Klavierhaus (a wonderful place) at 4-4:30 to 5:30 pm on Saturday, October 18th.

The times for Faust Harrison and Beethoven's seem up in the air at the moment. Can anyone be tapped to make arrangements?

I take it we aren't going to bother with P---- P---- which is a bit unfortunate because many of us are basing our suspicions on one story that we don't even know is true. It just goes to show you how ruinous rumors can be. The last time I was in there they had some nice Prambergers and other things you've all heard about but many have never seen or played. They also had a lot of nice rebuilt Golden Age Steinways. Is it just me or do I sense that the rebuilt Golden Age Steinway may be a little too common? The truth is that most are quite wonderful and only give promise of becoming more so over time.

Liked pique's suggestions about letting the younger and least experienced players play first. This is commonly what's done in school concerts so that younger less experienced players feel less intimidated. It's a good idea.

As for restaurants, I am open for anything, please include reservations for two for me as I am going to bring a guest who will hopefully join us for one or two of the piano row stores too.

I am undecided about the Met Museum concert yet, surely the best thing that evening. Will let you know.

#920975 - 09/19/03 09:45 AM Re: new york city in october
irving Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Irvington, NY
 Quote:
Originally posted by David Burton:

The times for Faust Harrison and Beethoven's seem up in the air at the moment. [/b]
David,

The last I heard about this, your visit to Faust Harrison was going to be at 3 PM, but this no longer seems possible. If you want to change the time to 3:30, that's fine with us. But please confirm - either by phone or right here. I look forward to meeting you.

Regarding the October 17th (7:00 PM) concert, the program has not yet been fully set but in addition to Indrek Laul, we will be hearing Sara Faust, Terry Waldo and Eubie Blake. Several pianos will be used including a new Estonia and a new Mason & Hamlin. Were hoping to be treated to at least some piano four-hand wizardry in which Sara is accompanied by none other than - herself. Terry and Eubie will play the two-piano piece that brought down the house at Jazz at Lincoln Center and most recently at Queens Theatre in the Park. In case youre wondering whats going on here, this concert is made possible through the magic of PianoDisc. If you can make it, this concert is not to be missed. But please be sure to call the showroom soon to have Michael hold a place for you. Space is very limited.

Complete details will appear on our web site as soon as they are available.

(I am also posting this concert update on the main Forum)

Irving

#920976 - 09/19/03 10:05 AM Re: new york city in october
Phlebas Offline

David,

Glad you will be able to make it down from upstate.

Actually we have confirmed the times, and they are as follows:
A&C - 1:00
Beethoven - 2:00
Faust Harrison - 3:00
Klavier Haus - between 4 and 4:30.

Because of the heated nature of the exchanges - both on and offline - between folks in PW and the other dealer you mentioned, it would have to be very uncomfortable for both parties if we included them as part of our dealer crawl. I'm sure we would be treated in the most obsequeous manner possible, but we wouldn't ultimately learn much. That's just my opinion. However, I would be interested to hear any reports by people who come into town, and individually visit said dealer.

Page 6 of 10 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Moderator:  Piano World 
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Knabe Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Sax to piano
by JazzMD
10/30/14 11:06 AM
Still having problems with my Kawai ES7
by musicman100
10/30/14 10:46 AM
ABF Recital FAQ and Guidelines
by wimpiano
10/30/14 10:03 AM
Did Bachs wife write his finest works?
by CarlosCC
10/30/14 09:24 AM
Szanto Bach Prelude Fugue A minor
by bkthugs10214
10/30/14 09:13 AM
Who's Online
150 registered (accordeur, ajames, Alexander Borro, ando, Alan_Dublin, 41 invisible), 1608 Guests and 20 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
76702 Members
42 Forums
158617 Topics
2329530 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission