Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
#923322 - 05/01/05 05:45 PM Re: PW Gathering/April 30th...
Jeanne W Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: New England
About the photos posted here on PW. Has anyone else noticed what interesting things a little blur can do?

Kathy K: Your photos...

Your 1st photo it looks to me like TerryTunes has no nose, for goodness sakes.

The next photo is Frank's. Those of use who have met Frank know he looks a whole lot better than in that photo!

The 3rd photo - now that's a little scary.. Some of our faces have faded mysteriously away… AND DID ANYONE NOTICE THAT ORB FLOATING AROUND LEE'S EAR? A PW member pointed out in a past post something about orbs - supposedly being good luck. LEE: *Looks like something *VERY SPECIAL*, something *GOOD* - is coming your way!

Kathy, in your last (4th) photo - my husband and I...I AM GETTING SCARED: OUR FACES ARE MISSING - WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM?

BeeLady: Your photos are pretty clear, but the one of Lloyd and myself, the blur, again, does funny things to our faces. :p Try stepping away from the computer a little bit, folks, to put things in a better perspective. (Ouch, I had to have my face this BIG on this forum??? )

More photos may be coming? Will be interesting to see if there are any more mysterious floaters, i.e.orbs and such...

Jeanne W

P.S. Kathy, thanks for the info on Khachaturian. Appreciate it.

P.P.S. BeeLady: Another orb? Is that an "orb" on the wall in your photo of Lloyd and myself with Bernard in the background? So what would be the significance of an orb on a wall??? Good luck for Larry's business/shop??? Anyone?

1920 Steinway A3
My Piano Delivery Thread:
http://www.pianoworld.com/ubb/ubb/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/8776.html#000000

Piano & Music Gifts & Accessories (570)
Piano accessories and music gift items
#923323 - 05/01/05 06:08 PM Re: PW Gathering/April 30th...
Bernard Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: North Groton, NH
We're home. Great trip! NYC->Boston, $15 one way on the Chinatown buses. Hee hee.

Like the others have said, it was a great party.

Ax's recital was fantastic too. Preston is not a 'music person' but he was enthralled with the Kreutzer Sonata and the pianist who played it. I was blown away too. I still can't get over how quiet and still all the children in the audience were for almost 2 hours straight!

Hey Ax: that was a very interesting setting for the piano! Hee hee ... for those not there: the stage was dressed up for some sort of play or musical and was set up as the interior of a saloon. My favorite was the sign on the left just behind and beyond the pianist which read "Don't Shoot The Piano Player He's Doing The Best He Can". Ha Ha.

The party venue was great, and the host kind; spacious and gracious. Larry Buck was most generous in opening his space to us. The performance space that Larry has created is perfect. If such a space existed near me, I'd go to recitals all the time.

ALL the food was great -- too good by the looks of my waistline today!

I found out towards the end of the evening that the Petrof was on loan from Darrell's Piano Store (in, I believe, Nashua, NH) expressly for this party. Very generous. It is a gorgeous instrument. I thought it was very responsive and ranged from bell-like to thunderous. It's definitely on my list to get serious about when I start shopping (which will be ...)

There was so much beautiful music happening all evening. Kathyk's c minor Nocturne by Chopin was gorgeous as was the Chopin which Chris played (I cannot remember the name but do remember that Chopin wrote only one of them.).

Preston had a fun time too (he's in the other room napping--we've worn him out!) and extends his thanks to all. He took many pictures but I will not be able to post them until sometime next week because he left his camera's usb cable at home.

Special thanks to everyone who worked so hard to make this a success: Larry Buck, Terrytunes, BeeLady, leebea.

It goes without saying, but I'll say it again, thanks Frank.

Preston & I would like to extend a very special thanks to BeeLady for putting us up for 2 nights so that we could attend the recital and party.

We had a GREAT time.

#923324 - 05/01/05 06:26 PM Re: PW Gathering/April 30th...
Axtremus Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Many thanks to TerryTunes for organizing the Gathering. Many thanks to Larry Buck for hosting the Gathering, and every one who helped to make it the success that it was. Also, special thanks to the Halters and A441 and family -- they arrived early at the Recital and helped arranged the chairs, and that's hard work!

It's just wonderful to meet PW members. It's nice to see members I've met before (A441 and family, BeeLady and family, Bernard, Chris W1, Frank B., Jeanne W and Lloyd W, KathyK, Larry Buck, TerryTune), some I've met for the first time (Beefriended, JazzManToo, LeeBea, lilylady, Preston, rustyfinger). You guys are such a nice bunch of people.

Apple is correct that the Khachaturian Toccata is not the most "challenging" pieces... it just "sounds impressive." I think of that as "efficiency" -- relatively little work on the part of the pianist to get something to sound relatively "impressive." \:\)

As for those Chinese oldies... they are my own transcriptions that came about through improvisations, and I play them a little differently every time. Nothing has yet been written down. One day, I hope to write some of them down. ;\)

I can't say I've carefully listened to every one's playing at the Gathering... there's a lot of walking-around and mingling there. But I did get to listen to some, and I love A441's very genuine, very personal Jazz/Blue style; it suggests that A441 has made the music truly his own. Listening to Bernard's Sonatine by Ravel was very humbling -- it was played with such delicate sensitivity that it reminds me how much more maturing I need to do. It was more than just music, it's personal. And Frank's rock-n'-rollin' enthusiasm was certainly contagious!

Hey Larry... don't know if you're the one who did the action work on it, but I love the action on that vintage Steinway at the back of your shop! (Wanted to say it in the shop but didn't get a chance to.)

It was a great day. \:\)

#923325 - 05/01/05 06:50 PM Re: PW Gathering/April 30th...
Piano World Offline

Loc: Parsonsfield, ME (originally N...
I agree Ax, it was a great day.

The recital was wonderful. The piano solos were great as usual, but then to add the flute and the violin, fantastic!
And it didn't hurt that the three young ladies were not only talented, but also beautiful:-)

Larry's shop made a perfect place to host a Forums Party, plenty of space, gorgeous piano (thank you Darrell's), great food, and I loved the smoking veranda (Santi and I made good use of it, talking shop. Turns out we both knew a lot of the same people in the industry).

Many thanks to the dynamic duo of Terry & Kerri, Ellen, and all the others who pitched in to set up the spread.

It's always fun to see members I've met before, and to have the pleasure of meeting new members.

What more could you ask for?
Good company, good music, and good friends.

Thanks everyone.

Best,

- Frank B.
www.PianoSupplies.com
Find Us On:
Facebook.com/PianoWorldDotCom
Twitter.com/PianoWorld
www.youtube.com/PianoWorldDotCom
Estonia L-190, Yamaha P-80, Hammond XK-3, Hammond A-100, Estey 1895 Pump Organ
-------------------------
It's Fun To Play the Piano ... PLEASE Pass It On!
And please invite everyone you know to join our piano forums!

#923326 - 05/01/05 07:58 PM Re: PW Gathering/April 30th...
A441 Offline

Loc: N.Eastham, MA.
Thanks everyone for a "GRAND" time!!!! A most joyous occasion! What a great way to spend a day.
Thank you Ax for the kind words.
Terry, I still have not located my music.
Linda will be loading some pics as soon as she can figure out how to do it correctly.
Linda, Eric, and the Halters were very excited about the whole day.

#923327 - 05/01/05 09:34 PM Re: PW Gathering/April 30th...
kenny Offline
7000 Post Club Member

Wish I coulda been there. \:\(

Next time. \:\)

Glad you all got together.
The PW piano gatherings I have been to are just magical.

Thanks Frank for bringing us all together.

#923328 - 05/02/05 11:40 AM Re: PW Gathering/April 30th...
Chris W1 Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Boston
Kenny, wish you were there. Good luck and hang on to that BB!

Thanks to everybody who put this together. I had a great time getting to know people better, as well as meeting new faces. I think the Dallas group regularly plays the same model piano we had the opportunity to explore last night. It sounded more like a concert grand than a seven footer to my ears. Thanks to Russ, Darell Music, for kindly dropping it buy ;\)

Thanks to Larry Buck. Your talents were evident in that 'B' you were working on and I, at least, think it was a good idea to uncover it for the event. I wondered what JeanneW thought of it and if she got a chance to try a few notes. I think some are curious about how much strength can be built into hammers that need hardener. The approach Larry took is the same I've heard of, where you practically soak them that first time around, only in this case they hadn't yet been touched by any needles. Lots of power! With the dampers up (and a set of pedals) that thing is going to Rach.

It was good to see BeeLady and the hive. Sorry we didn't spend much time together. This was a lot of people! Hope to see everyone perhaps another time this year?

Chris W1

#923329 - 05/02/05 02:31 PM Re: PW Gathering/April 30th...
Larry Buck Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Lowell MA
I would also like to thank Terry for the table cloths. Terry took measurements and sewed three beautiful table cloths just for the event....in addition to everything else

Ax and Chris, Thank you for your thoughts on the Steinway B "in progress". Regulation and voicing have a way to go still.

Chris, the hammers are completely filled the first time. More is added as needed. From where you heard the piano, more can be added as "taste" reqires. The risk from too much is loosing fundamentals and ending up with a diminished range of partials. I try to listen carefully and plan acordingly. At this point I will finish the regulation and let the customer decide where it goes from here in terms of voicing and touch weight. Suffice to say, more sense of power and clarity can be added if required.

It would be interesting to know who did the pin block and sound board. It is very nice work. The action was replaced completely somewhere in it's recent history. The owner and I decided to replace those hammers, shanks and flanges again, regulate and voice the piano. That is my part in it. It would seem the piano has quite a bit to give. I used New York Steinway parts.

Again, Thank you to everyone.

If people are interested, I am certianly interested in hosting the next PW Gathering in this area.

E. J. Buck & Sons
Lowell MA 01852
978 458 8688
www.ejbuckpiano.com
www.finepianodevelopment.com

#923330 - 05/02/05 02:58 PM Re: PW Gathering/April 30th...
Jeanne W Offline
1000 Post Club Member

ChrisW1:

You ask my thoughts of the Steinway in the back room... Yes, I did play a few notes - I snuck back there in the hopes of playing by my lonesome. ;\) My initial impression is it's a nice sounding Steinway, I didn't, however, really give it much of a try out - the pedals were not connected which made for quite a challenge playing it and I soon gave up! And, truth to tell, I was too much caught up with everything (the party! the people! the music!) to concentrate on much of anything. The Petrof - yes, it certainly has a big sound! TerryTunes comment was "It sounds like it's amplified!" I agree! Chris, you refer in your post to "BeeLady and the hive". You make that phrase up? That's a good one!

TerryTunes: You MADE the tablecloths?! Wow, I'm impressed! \:\) Thanks again for all of your work (and anyone else I might have forgotten to thank earlier) in helping put this together - it is much appreciated!

Question (Off Subject): I made some flippant remarks earlier in this thread about the photos here being blurry. I accessed PianoWorld through a different computer today and all the photos are *so much sharper, clearer* - they look great, in fact. On my home computer, the photos look so different, still much inferior, to the point that blur distorts people's faces. I know this isn't a piano question, but...can anyone tell me, can different computers make this much of a difference in how you view photos and graphics???

Jeanne W

1920 Steinway A3

#923331 - 05/02/05 03:00 PM Re: PW Gathering/April 30th...
lilylady Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: boston north
OH, YES!

Larry, my vote is cast to hold it at your place again...

I could hardly believe that you had so much space in which to work! And I loved touring it. It was wonderful to access where piano techs do their 'thang'!

And THE PLAY PLACE was great! Can we get Russ to offer another grand next year?

Oh, just another thought here,.... this might involve participation of those that live close to you that can help with the host/hostessing, and if they are willing to help out again.

I think that TerryTunes did a fantastic job promoting the event to PWF, and making everyone feel welcome, as well as, staging the food set up.

TT was one of the first to welcome me to the forum and told me about the events. You are a great asset TT! Can you help again next year? And I hope Ellen, and Beelady can also.

I volunteer to help out more, now that I know what this is all about. And I am sure that everyone that attended will, as well.

I suggest that everyone that reads and posts here to try and hold an area event. We have something in common.

Our love for the pianoforte!

Roberta

#923332 - 05/02/05 05:29 PM Re: PW Gathering/April 30th...
Eric Gloo Online   content
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Richfield Springs, New York
Well, I'm finally back home in central New York. It's been quite the 4-day weekend visiting my family on Cape Cod and going to Saturday's recital and Piano World party.

If I wore a hat, it would be off to everyone involved with the recital and party -- a long, but fun day.

You must know that I'll be the first to admit that I would much rather play the piano than listen to others play the piano. However, I was pleasantly surprised because I really enjoyed the recital. I think the fact that there was a variety of performers, and a variety of performances really helped with my enjoyment.

The Piano World gathering at Larry Buck's was most enjoyable, too. Loads of talent in the group that attended -- and that includes not only the pianists, but the chefs as well!

In case no one noticed, I was extremely nervous when playing the piano. So, I'll have to work on that for next time. I have absolutely no trouble accompanying a choral group or even a soloist -- but to have to play something BY MYSELF in front of people -- well, that's just too darn hard!

I talked with a Piano World forum member (who shall remain nameless), and there just might be a piano duet for next year's gathering. So, we better start practicing Terry! (Oops - I mentioned her name - kindly disregard that....)
Richfield Springs, New York

#923333 - 05/03/05 03:38 PM Re: PW Gathering/April 30th...
Larry Buck Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Lowell MA
An invitation.

The Petrof Model II is scheduled to be at my shop through the end of June.

All are very welcome to come and play it.
Aside from some tweaking, the Petrof is there to be played.

Also, the Steinway B can be played, I'll put the pedals on.

My schedule takes me out of the shop a couple of days some weeks, so please do call and make sure I am there.

Generally I am in the shop 8am to 5pm

If the decision is to have the next PW gathering at my shop, I am quite sure I will have "fun" piano there for everyone to play.

E. J. Buck & Sons
Lowell MA 01852
978 458 8688
www.ejbuckpiano.com
www.finepianodevelopment.com

#923334 - 05/04/05 05:09 AM Re: PW Gathering/April 30th...
leebea Offline

Loc: Peoria, Arizona (formerly MA)
JeanneW, I guess that orb floating around my head did bring something very special. It was that day and all the new PW people that came into my life. It was a grand day. Kim and I really enjoyed it. Yes Jeanne, the orb did bring something, something good my way.
Again, thanks to all.
Where's the sign-up sheet for next year??

#923335 - 05/04/05 02:31 PM Re: PW Gathering/April 30th...
BeeLady Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Massachusetts
Next year? You mean we have to wait a whole year to do this again??!!

Life is like a roll of toilet paper...the closer you get to the end, the faster it goes!

#923336 - 05/04/05 08:06 PM Re: PW Gathering/April 30th...
leebea Offline

Loc: Peoria, Arizona (formerly MA)
BeeLady, I'm with you!!!

#923337 - 05/04/05 09:50 PM Re: PW Gathering/April 30th...
Bernard Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Well, I have a bunch of pictures to post but the image function doesn't seem to be working... can any of the moderators or sysop shed any light on this?

#923338 - 05/04/05 10:11 PM Re: PW Gathering/April 30th...
Brendan Offline

Loc: McAllen, TX
I can host them on my webspace, PM me and I'll give you my new e-mail address.

#923339 - 05/04/05 10:16 PM Re: PW Gathering/April 30th...
Bernard Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Hi Brendan! \:\) I actually have on-line space for them already at geocities. It's just that when I use the /[IMAGE/] function, I don't get a picture, just a link to a picture. Has something changed?

Let me try a test so you'll see what I mean...

HEY!!!! IT WORKED! I don't know what I did differently? Let me try again....

#923340 - 05/04/05 10:20 PM Re: PW Gathering/April 30th...
Bernard Offline
3000 Post Club Member

First of all, Axtremus, thank you for your kind words. I certainly hope I said so last year, and if I didn't let me try to make up for it now... I think what you are doing with these recitals is fantastically beautiful. I'm not sure how many people appreciate the energy and effort it takes to produce an event and gather the interest and support necessary to make it a success. CONGRATULATIONS on a fabulous success! The house looked "standing room only" to me. Keep up the good work.

So I have some of Preston's pictures to post. I'll have to do it in stages. The first lot of pictures is an indulgence ... I thought I'd recap our (Preston & I) trip from NYC to Carlisle, MA in 7 pictures. The following posts will highlight the party that Larry Buck so generously offered to host and several selfless individuals organized and worked so hard to create (Terrytunes, BeeLady, leebea... if I leave anyone out someone please email me.)

So ...

At the ticket booth in Chinatown, NYC at the foot of the Manhattan Bridge...

Goodbye Manhattan... Hello BROOKLYN! Crossing over on the Williamsburg Bridge...

Goodbye Brooklyn... Hello QUEENS! We're on our way...

We made it to Boston's South Station and planned it so we had ~3 hours to traipse to North Station. On our sojourn we passed Boston's City Hall. Preston spent some years in architecture school so he wouldn't have passed up a picture here... Boston's City Hall...

The last leg of our trip begins here at North Station... Commuter rail will swoosh us up to our destination...

To be continued ...

#923341 - 05/04/05 10:25 PM Re: PW Gathering/April 30th...
Bernard Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Continued ...

We made it to our destination!

Actually, the FINAL destination was... BeeLady's wonderful Steinway A (I'm so envious)... (The artwork above my head is a Jose original (kenny's SO)...

That was the trip...

The party continues...

#923342 - 05/04/05 10:31 PM Re: PW Gathering/April 30th...
Bernard Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Party time ...

Is there a recital going on here? (I believe Frank B. is 'on stage'...

Here's Chris performing Chopin's Berceuse (gorgeous playing, Chris, I thoroughly enjoyed it.)

The man of the hour, Axtremus in a reverie...

Yum yum Food -- and lot's of it. Deeeelicious, every bit of it...

Backroom discussions. Our gracious host, Larry Buck, just right of center...

To be continued ...

#923343 - 05/04/05 10:39 PM Re: PW Gathering/April 30th...
Bernard Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Continuing ...

The audience was in a perpetual state of permutation--it was sooooo perfect...

Les Piano World members official portrait... a la California style...

There's somethin' funny going on over there...

A festivity...

kathyk and moi (A441, a polished pianist, at the piano) ...

To be continued ...

#923344 - 05/04/05 10:42 PM Re: PW Gathering/April 30th...
Bernard Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Continued...

Away in a dream ...

While ... grace notes from his mom (BeeLady)...

Goodbyes are hard...

#923345 - 05/05/05 04:15 AM Re: PW Gathering/April 30th...
Jeanne W Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Bernard:

What fantastic photos documenting the wonderful story of your trip to the recital and our PianoWorld get together! Thanks so much for sharing them with us. I'm glad you posted ALL of the photos, those beginning photos - you are indulging us! I'm sure everyone is enjoying seeing these.

I spoke earlier in this thread of the blur that can unfortunately distort peoples faces, but there's another kind of blur, a blur that I like. I LOVE the blur of the automobile viewed out the window against the city skyline (3rd photo)...the blur of the commuter's viewed at Boston's North Station (5th photo)...the blur of your hand's on the piano (an indicator, perhaps, the music is *taking you somewhere?*)...This kind of blur speaks of life, of movement, of someone, something *going somewhere*...

My favorite of your photos is "Away In A Dream" - BeeLady's young son sitting all alone at the Steinway in the back room. That's a very sweet moment Preston caught on film. \:\) (And anyone who wasn't there or didn't play that piano - you can see in the photo the pedal mechanism sitting waaay waaay back underneath the piano (it wasn't hooked up - everything sounded staccato except, of course, for those who may have a REALLY wicked legato technique! \:D )

Thanks so much to you and to Preston for taking and posting your photo account of this event!!!

Jeanne W

P.S. I very much enjoyed your playing of Brahm's "Intermezzo".

1920 Steinway A3

#923346 - 05/05/05 02:12 PM Re: PW Gathering/April 30th...
BeeLady Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Massachusetts
Preston and Bernard, thanks so much for a great photo essay. North Billerica never looked so good!

"Shorty" loved the party so much I think that I am close to convincing him to resume lessons...keeping my fingers crossed. He could sure use some new repertoire! :p

Preston is such a charming man with a sweet Mississippi accent! \:\) You are both welcome to come and stay anytime for as long as you like. It is a pleasure to have you here!

For those not in the area, get a piano party together in your neck of the woods! I am always surprised that they don't happen more often. The people you meet are terrific, the music inspiring, the friendships lasting.

Life is like a roll of toilet paper...the closer you get to the end, the faster it goes!

#923347 - 05/05/05 03:07 PM Re: PW Gathering/April 30th...
Jeanne W Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Regarding Bernard's photo, the one he calls "Something's going on over there..."

I thought it was pretty funny when ChrisW1, BeeLady's "Beelet", and *Axtremus* slid under the piano for our PianoWorld group photo. The moment caught on film in that photo is undoubtedly as I was harassing those three saying: "You guys are really GETTING DOWN, huh?" \:D

Seemed especially appropriate for Axtremus to be down there, considering any time a new piano presents itself, sooner or later, that's where we find him...

UNDER the piano, peering intently up, carefully inspecting the underbelly, flashlight in hand.

Axtremus is a very INTENSE kind of guy! \:D

Jeanne W

P.S. Axtremus: Even though you seem to like checking out a piano from all angles, I think we appreciate it most of all when you are UP from "down under" - sitting at the keyboard, playing some beautiful piece of music. \:\)

1920 Steinway A3

#923348 - 05/05/05 06:35 PM Re: PW Gathering/April 30th...
Terrytunes Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Tewksbury MA
Bernard... Thanks to you and Preston for the Magical Photo Tour!! It's a wonderful documentation of a GRAND gathering!!

#923349 - 05/06/05 01:56 PM Re: PW Gathering/April 30th...
kathyk Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Loc: Maine
Excellent photo tour, Bernard and well worth the wait.

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderator:  Piano World 
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Download & Print Sheet Music Instantly
sheet music search
sheet music search

sheet music search
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
138 registered (Atrys, accordeur, alex-kid, Anne'sson, 45 invisible), 1377 Guests and 28 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
74236 Members
42 Forums
153564 Topics
2250591 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Piano Science
by venice1
04/18/14 09:59 PM
MP7 vs MP11: only 6 differences?
by Marko in Boston
04/18/14 09:08 PM
the conclusion on weighted keys and developing technique
by B.Petrovic
04/18/14 09:02 PM
song i wrote about a coffee shop
by jedplays
04/18/14 08:50 PM
song i wrote. people in clubs love it
by jedplays
04/18/14 08:48 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission