Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad) End Stage Fright
End Stage Fright
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 58 of 274 < 1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 273 274 >
Topic Options
#979154 - 04/21/07 12:55 PM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
loveschopintoomuch Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: Illinois
Frycek: I had to laugh at your first sentence.

That's what we get for asking for permission. And, you are right...in all the comments you made. It would certainly be to her advantange for as many people as possible to know of her work, especially now that she is working on Liszt.

I am going to see what I can do about this. Will let you all know later.

Thanks, Frycek
Kathleen

(ads P/S)
Sauter Pianos

piano accessories music gifts tuning and moving equipment
#979155 - 04/21/07 01:20 PM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
4000 Post Club Member

Hi Bassio: What a great job you did in recreating "The Greatest Chopin Moments." I totally agree with you on Chopin's two concerti. The Romance in Concerto F is enough to bring one to one's knees. It's indescrible. And those mazurakas!!

You have all the very greatest playing also...Hofman, Corot, Rachmaninoff, Rubinstein (he was born to play the mazurkas). Wow, such a collection.

I loved all the "moments" you chose.

Wouldn't it be great if, when we had the time, we could do what Bassio did. True, it takes some effort, but it would be a very nice "project" to work on. Just a thought. After I do the laundry (life does get in the way sometimes) I have going to create my own list as Bassio did and post it.

Thanks again for the huge effort. So nice to listen to. Some gave me the chills...and some others a "ping" to the heart-strings.

Kathleen

#979156 - 04/21/07 04:15 PM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
Ragnhild Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Norway
Thank you Bassio for sharing your favourite Chopin moments.

For me there are so many great moments of Chopin, I can not make a list. But special to me is the Mazurka op.17 no 4 (played by Andsnes of course ;\) ). I wanted to share part of it but did not know how to make an excerpt.

Ragnhild

#979157 - 04/21/07 04:27 PM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
4000 Post Club Member

Ragnhild: Do you have a microphone (any old cheap one will do) that you can plug into your computer? You did one so you can get the music into the computer. Some computers have built-in mics.

Let me know and then I can walk you through it.

Kathleen

#979158 - 04/21/07 04:42 PM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
Ragnhild Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Im sure it's possible Kathleen, but the sound will be bad, I guess.
I think Bassio has done it in another way ...?

Ragnhild

#979159 - 04/21/07 04:50 PM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
4000 Post Club Member

Yes...I was just thinking about it. Is your music on a CD? Can your computer play CD's.

If so, let me know.

Kathleen

#979160 - 04/21/07 04:55 PM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
sotto voce Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Loc: Briarcliff Manor, NY, USA
 Quote:
> what are peoples thoughts
> on Chopins most memorable
> moments[/b]
Bolero (!): Starting at bar 192 there's a four-bar "Chopinesque" breakdown in broken diminished seventh chords, then another four-bar passage—this one a very lean tenor melody under the right hand's bolero/polonaise ostinato. I love the economy of these transitional bars from 196-199, ending as they do in a spare, staccato cadence over a trill in the bass and ceding to the main theme's return at b. 200.

Concerto #2, the coda of the finale: The tutti modulates from f minor to F Major, a distant trumpet echoes the second theme of the movement ... and then the piano re-enters brillante. It is so exuberant, so triumphant—it's not an overstatement to me to say that Chopin's soul is positively soaring here. This whole passage through the end of the movement contains some of the most pure, exultant, boundless joy to be found anywhere in Chopin.

Etude 10/7, measures 48-51: I just love how this progression sounds, and it is a lot of fun to play, too.

Etude 10/10: The modulations in key at various points give me goosebumps!

Fantaisie Op. 49: Those wild cadences that start at measures 101 and 268 and culminate in the octaves in contrary motion! That jumping bass line and those slurred eighth-notes! I can't quite explain why, but these irresistible twin passages caught my ear at the age of, like, four on a 78-rpm record that I bought at a rummage sale. Decades later, I can finally verify that they are a blast to play, too. (Is there a term for that left-hand pattern of octaves on the downbeats and block chords on the upbeats? It reminds me of ragtime or stride patterns—to the extent I'm familiar with them, anyway—but I thought maybe there was another way of describing this in a classical context.)

Nocturne 9/2: The climax and ensuing leisurely coda. I believe this must be one of Chopin's finest endings, and in such a youthful piece, too! (Edit: I meant 9/3, the B major!)[/b]

Polonaise-Fantaisie: Wow, how to narrow it down? Okay, how about the eight-bar passage starting at 108 (marked agitato in my edition). It's ingenious to me how the polonaise rhythm is created by the interplay between the left hand's triplets and the syncopation of the right hand's lower voice. I also must mention the galloping lead-up to the climax, the spectacular climax and that rollicking coda. Doesn't this piece have one of the most satisfying closes in all Chopin?

Prelude 28/7: Well, it's perfection in 16 measures. Is there a lovelier miniature in all the piano repertoire?

Prelude 28/17: In the development passages beginning at bars 19 and 43, I find the characteristically Chopinesque chromatic harmony totally exquisite.

Great thread!

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats."
—Albert Schweitzer

Chopin: Allegro de Concert Op. 46
Schumann: Toccata Op. 7
Fauré: Ballade Op. 19

#979161 - 04/21/07 05:00 PM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
Bassio Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Alexandria, Egypt
Wait wait .. use this: mp3Directcut

it is a free program that cuts mp3 into pieces

just highlight the segment you want to cut and from the File menu --> Save selection

You can download it from here
http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/mpDirectCut-Download-4880.html

#979162 - 04/21/07 05:03 PM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
Bassio Offline
2000 Post Club Member

hmm .. is the music on a cd???

Like this we will have to try another approach (we will rip the cd first to mp3 then we will cut it)

Let us know

#979163 - 04/21/07 05:19 PM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
Ragnhild Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Here it is in the special "Kathleen-way" of sharing by mic ;\)

Andsnes Mazurka 17.4
http://www.box.net/shared/kdutpjsivy

The file is on my computer as .wma - and I don't know how to make an .mp3 from it.

The 2. sonata was on the same cd, so nowI'm listening to the funeral march, which I should not - it will ruin my sleep tonight ;\)

Ragnhild

#979164 - 04/21/07 08:17 PM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
stephenc Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Australia
Excellent idea to upload the moment samples Bassio! I've put together a medley of 5 of my all time most memorable chopin moments here: http://www.box.net/shared/mm3hyyppt1

#979165 - 04/22/07 10:25 AM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
4000 Post Club Member

I agree that Bassio's idea is a super one.

Good Sunday Morning to all:

Here is just an extremely small "Magical Moments of Chopin" by me. I have so many going through my head, but I can't remember what they are.

I'm learning this prelude (17th) for the "concert," and I love it. Here's such a small part.
last third of prelude 17

And this is the part of prelude 13, which is totally lovely.

Middle of prelude 13

When I first heard the opening bars of the polonaise fantaisie, I was stunned.

Opening of polonaise fantaisie

I HAD to learn to play this magnificient nocturne, Op. 48, #1, which many consider to be one of his finest works.

This is the beginning, which I was able to play...

Start of Nocturne 48,1

However, as is so common in Chopin's works, what starts as fairly simple sounding, usually ends with something completely impossible...as this

Close to the conclusion of nocturne 48,1

Thank you all for responding so far.

However, since we are finally enjoying some great weather, here in the midwest of the US, yard work beckons. So this evening, I look forward to listening to all of your "favorites."

Regards,
Kathleen

#979166 - 04/22/07 10:48 AM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
Bassio Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Quote:
Originally posted by loveschopintoomuch:
I agree that Bassio's idea is a super one.
[/b]
Oh Yeah!!

But we must not forget that this topic was opened by stephenc

And therefore, I appoint stephenc as my direct assistant as a 'new-topic-opener' on this thread. Since he was the one who held the torch during my absence.

Wow you leave a thread for a few days, and you return to find it covering 2 or 3 new pages \:D

Now I will go to listen to everybody's favorite moments and comment later. \:\)

#979167 - 04/22/07 11:20 AM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
Bassio Offline
2000 Post Club Member

The Op.48 No.1 is a masterpiece.
Who plays here????????

I was going to post the same moments you posted. (the opening and the return to the theme)

esp. when the opening theme returns but with the underlying agitato current of bass chords .. words can not describe.

I guess it is very difficult to show agitato in the bass while maintaining a beautiful melody on top. The pianist here does a good job.

Anyone know a pianist who brings the agitato spirit in this piece? REAL agitato.

The opening of the polonaise fantaisie is what I call 'modern' Chopin versus the 'old Polish' Chopin. Heard it only a few times.

stephenc: all the moments you posted are virtuosic .. don't you have favorite calmer moments? ;\)

Ragnhild: Op17 no.4 is one of my favorite mazurkas .. I love how Rubinstein plays it - also Horowitz with the super clarity of his runs (as if it is very very fast stacatto)

And a very nice rendition from Andsnes.

#979168 - 04/22/07 11:24 AM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
4000 Post Club Member

Hi Bassio: I just noticed your first question as I am out the door. It's Ashkensky (sp??).

Oh... forgot to include the 25/1. The first time I heard it was as background music for an Olypmic figure skater. Beathtaking. I know I need to find new adjectives; I'm running out.

Most of us put Chopin on a pedestal, figurately. But I (who is not one to do anything halfway) have put him on one, literally, as well.

I recently purchased a bust of Chopin (17") from e-bay and want to show you all his new home.

I hope he's happy here. Yikes, my pictures are crooked, my pet peeve.

Kathleen

#979169 - 04/22/07 11:59 AM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
-Frycek Offline
5000 Post Club Member

Loc: SC Mountains
He looks very fine. Like the pedestal too.

#979170 - 04/22/07 02:49 PM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
4000 Post Club Member

This is, indeed, a super thread. I hope more people join in, and, if possible, can actually record their "moments."

I really enjoyed listening and reading about everyone's. It isn't coincidental that many of us love the same ones.

Frycek: There is nothing Chopin wrote that better expresses his pride, anger and fear than this etude. It always give me goosebumps. And, this is the piece where (athough I don't have the right to), I take strong pride in my Polish heritage. It's a classic and will always remain as such. And probably the most identifiable to most people as a Chopin composition.

Ragnhild: That mazurka is so soulful. Thank you for going through the trouble to post it. It was worth it because I listened to it, twice.

Sotto Voce: Boy, can you ever analyze a piece. You certainly know your "stuff." It is quite amazing to me how you can specify exactly where and what you like. Obviously, you have been playing a long time and know a lot of theory. I was so pleased to read how much you regard and respect Chopin's concerto. It has always aggravated me when I hear people say his concerti are relatively worthless. I know then that these people lack the "ear" and maybe even the heart and soul to hear the beauty hidden within. The piano soars to such heights... I have a tape in my car of both of them and that's all I listen to when I drive around. I think they are both implanted on my brain by now. I wish I could conduct.

Thank for your the enlightening review.

Stephenc: Was that you playing?? If so, get thee to the concert stage. Great choices and very cleverly assembled.

LaValse: I am probably the only person I know who loves Chopin's funeral march. There are moments in the middle where (at least to me) it seems to get quite hopeful.

Bassio: The 48.1 is...well, this time I ran out of words. It is my goal (and my only goal) to be able to play this piece before I die. Which means I will probably have to live to be 105!! If and when I do, I KNOW I am then a real pianist.

Liszt Addict posted his rendition of it somewhere. Gosh, was it on this thread or another. I guess I will have to start on that index.

Thank you all for contributing. Can we hear from others??

Kathleen

#979171 - 04/22/07 05:14 PM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
sotto voce Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Quote:
Originally posted by loveschopintoomuch[/b]:

Sotto Voce: Boy, can you ever analyze a piece. You certainly know your "stuff." It is quite amazing to me how you can specify exactly where and what you like. Obviously, you have been playing a long time and know a lot of theory.
Thank you for the kind words, but when I re-read what I posted I couldn't help thinking it seemed a little pedantic. That sure wasn't my intention, and I'm the first to admit that my knowledge is but that of a dilettante. Aside from a few years of childhood lessons, I've never formally studied theory or performance.

I probably played piano before I walked, but my place at ABF is that of a serial or multiple returnee. \:o I had stopped playing by the time I turned ten, and then went back to it for a few years in my mid-teens. As an adult, I played for a couple of years in the late 1980s, and once again from 2000-2003. I've been back at it since last summer, and am determined to make it stick this time.
 Quote:
I was so pleased to read how much you regard and respect Chopin's concerto. It has always aggravated me when I hear people say his concerti are relatively worthless.
I feel that way about both of them. They were the very first concertos I became familiar with, in an era when it was common to be so disrespectful of Chopin's orchestration on recordings as to make alterations or truncations of the opening tuttis—as though the listener were thereby being done a favor!

At that time, contemporary criticism wasn't limited to the orchestration. Even Chopin's "Hummel-like" deceptive cadences were grounds for attack! Well, live and learn. The ever-increasing re-recognition of Hummel and his pivotal role in history is really exciting to me. It's great to see this master accorded respect again instead of disdain.

—Albert Schweitzer

#979172 - 04/22/07 08:55 PM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
Bassio Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Sotto voce indeed exquisite moments but:

I have to admit I never heard the Bolero, I never heard the Fantaisie

*ducks*

PS. confessing this in an all-time devoted Chopin thread is awkward \:D

Frycek: I know you are hiding your favorite moments somewhere .. come on. The 10/12 is great but where are the rest?

PS 2: I noticed that 99% of the moments I chose are minor-keyed!! ah the darkness.

#979173 - 04/23/07 04:50 AM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
stephenc Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Australia
Hi Kathleen, unfortunately, it will be another many more years before I can play those moments - they are samples from cds and dvd's I have.

Bassio - you're right, mine were all virtuosic (or close to) moments. I love so many slower moments that it would be hard to document them all, I guess these then were some of my favorite virtuosic moments!

#979174 - 04/23/07 05:55 AM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
Ragnhild Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Just wondering.......where is maryrose ?

I'd love to hear your favorites, maryrose.

And a confession from me also Bassio - I love your moment12 - it is absolutely one of my favorites too, but...why can't I remember what piece it is from ?

Ragnhild

#979175 - 04/23/07 08:12 AM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
4000 Post Club Member

Sotto Voce:

You did not sound pedantic at all. If you know what you're talking about, then you should express it the way it should be expressed. Unlike my feeble attempts (i.e...the beginning, near the middle, right before the end). Yikes, how utterly embarrassing! AND I need to get myself a music dictionary, so I can get used to words like "tuttis." You sound like so many of us regarding the "on and off" love affair with the piano. I think it "happens" when the time is right. And for each of us, that "time" happens at a very special moment in our lives.

Bassio: You MUST listen to the Polonaise Fantaisie. It's a side of Chopin few realize. As far as the minor key mode (again, listen to the Fantaisie for some really heavy minor stuff), count me in. It's not the darkness or sadness, necessarily, but the introspection that is the allure.

I recently watched a young woman on youtube whom someone recommended, and WOW, talk about getting emotional when playing Chopin. Not only was she utterly beautiful, but her playing was off the charts. I suppose some might say she was a tad dramatic in her facial expressions (and also her surroundings), but there was one instance where I could actually see the "pain" on her face while she was playing. So, I don't think she was acting. It was too real. If you would like the link, let me know. She is totally Chopin, inside and out.

I might have mentioned this before, but when I was younger (an eon ago), I was completely attracted to the big and violent sound of Chopin. But as I aged (and boy does it ever happen fast), I discovered his quiet and elegant beauty. And it would be difficult for me to choose between the two because each speaks out and touches us in unique places.

Ragnhild: I'm sure MaryRose is having one heck of a time chosing her magic moments because she probably has hundreds of them. She'll probably pop in very soon. Lucky her, maybe she's off to yet another Chopin concert in her area.

Kathleen

#979176 - 04/24/07 07:41 AM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
Mary-Rose Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Essex, England
Ragnhild, how kind of you to miss me (as I was you a short while back). I've been enjoying everyone's Favourite Chopin Moments but just can't decide as I have so many! But I'll get down to listing a few soon...

Kathleen: your lovely piano room with the new pedestal looks very handsome. And it wasn't until now that I realised that Chopin was black. \:D How handsome he looks.

Sorry I've not had time to write much lately - have been reading and enjoying though - love to you all!

#979177 - 04/24/07 12:32 PM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
4000 Post Club Member

from MaryRose

Quote:
And it wasn't until now that I realised that Chopin was black
;) Well, we're all brothers UNDER the skin, as the saying goes.

I think if the bust were flesh-colored with red lips and blue eyes (yikes, am I right here) and with dishwater blond hair, it would freak me out! Too realistic! And just playing in front (or in back) of it would make me extremely nervous. :p

Kathleen

#979178 - 04/25/07 07:12 AM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
La Sylphide Offline

Loc: Egypt
Good morning everybody,
Thank you all for sharing your favourite Chopin's moments....I'll try to post my list soon

Kathleen: the pic.is magnificent, and he sure likes his new home, pedestal and all.

remember when I asked about Chopin's flute variations?(my very first post on this thread),
well, I checked it out and here it is:

Variations E major, on a theme from Rossini's 'La Cenerentola', for pianoforte & flute, 1824

it's on this site:

http://nt1k23.com/musicalse/

Enjoy!!

"Time is still the best critic,and patience,the best teacher." Chopin

#979179 - 04/25/07 07:50 AM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
4000 Post Club Member

Sarah:

What an EXCELLENT Chopin site. Everything (practically) all in one spot. Thank you very much. I will be referring to it quite often.

And the composition for pianoforte & flute...yikes, I had never heard of it before (of course, you must realize that I am not a totally educated Chopin addict, and this proves it). It's quite lovely...so different. He wrote it when he was but 14!! Perhaps that's why it has largely gone unnocticed, except for knowledgeable people as you. And, perhaps, flutists.

I appreciate your comment about my new "acquisition." Now, I really have to go into that room and dust once in a while.

Thank you again for sharing this site with us.

Take care,
Kathleen

#979180 - 04/25/07 12:47 PM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
LisztAddict Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Florida
 Quote:
Originally posted by loveschopintoomuch:
Liszt Addict posted his rendition of it somewhere.[/b]
Don't listen to it. I'll post a new and improve version in a few weeks. \:\)

#979181 - 04/25/07 12:56 PM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
4000 Post Club Member

by LisztAddict

Quote:
Don't listen to it. I'll post a new and improve version in a few weeks
Ever the perfectionist.... \:\) \:\)

As if it weren't as about as perfect as anyone could get! ;\)

Kathleen

#979182 - 04/25/07 05:03 PM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
sotto voce Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Quote:
Originally posted by La Sylphide[/b]:

Variations E major, on a theme from Rossini's 'La Cenerentola', for pianoforte & flute, 1824

it's on this site:

http://nt1k23.com/musicalse/
Enjoy!!
Wow![/b]

What is this site about (aside from the obvious, I mean)? Who is (are) performing?

Now, I'm sure the topic of different interpreters taking various pieces at considerably different speeds must have already been discussed, and, unfortunately, my random selection to audition first wasn't a good choice in that regard. The Trois Nouvelles Etudes No. 1 there is the fastest I've ever heard it—so extreme that it it's not an overstatement to say it sounds like a tarantella.

I'm not used to that pulsing, driving rhythm! My edition (Joseffy, of course :rolleyes: ) doesn't even give the time signature as alla breve. It's common time, and andantino at 120 bpm (and surely that can only refer to the four beats to the bar in the bass).

And the Fantaisie Op. 49's intro is so ... well ... grave compared to the quasi-andante one usually hears. \:D But I liked it; the pulse was steady throughout the march, and from the start of the doppio movimento it's a delight to listen to. (Disheartening, too, as I wonder if I'll ever play it at that level.)

My e-recital Prelude #26 is quite nice there, clocking in between the prestissimo I have on CD and a plodding version I heard on a different website that doesn't even reach allegretto.

I didn't listen to many more pieces (yet), but my impression of this website is very positive. The only point of my remarks is that I found some of the tempi surprising; I do want to emphasize that what I heard was technically flawless, and—perhaps more important—not lacking in dynamic variation or other nuances in the least.

Thanks, La Sylphide!

—Albert Schweitzer

#979183 - 04/25/07 05:44 PM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
gerg Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Houston, TX
That's a classy looking setup, with the bust on the pedastal. Très bon!

Don't click here!

Page 58 of 274 < 1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 273 274 >

Moderator:  BB Player, casinitaly 
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Download & Print Sheet Music Instantly
sheet music search
sheet music search

sheet music search
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
143 registered (36251, accordeur, 43 invisible), 1535 Guests and 49 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
74206 Members
42 Forums
153507 Topics
2249546 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Beginner adult book to read AWAY from the piano?
by What?
04/16/14 07:46 PM
Sharing custom patches for Ravenscroft?
by Tonio
04/16/14 07:40 PM
Mozart K310 fingering
by Morodiene
04/16/14 07:11 PM
1952 Bechstein Grand Piano - family needs appraisal
by feigede
04/16/14 05:43 PM
Ruben Schoutrop - Nocturne Op. 55 No. 1 in F Minor
by Ruben1
04/16/14 05:14 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission