Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 62 of 274 < 1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 273 274 >
Topic Options
#979274 - 05/10/07 08:48 AM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
Peyton Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Maine
 Quote:
Originally posted by loveschopintoomuch:
Peyton checked in for #2, but my list shows Frycek for the same prelude. Obviously, I don't have the most current list.

Who has it? Frycek?
Kathleen [/b]
Sorry Kathleen, I meant #3 not #2.

(ads P/S)
Sauter Pianos

piano accessories music gifts tuning and moving equipment
#979275 - 05/10/07 08:55 AM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
-Frycek Offline
5000 Post Club Member

Loc: SC Mountains
I would be willing to (help) moderate.

#979276 - 05/10/07 09:25 AM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
Ragnhild Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Norway
Even if I find the Chopin thread to be very inclusive and kind-spirited as it is, I think a separate Chopin forum might be easier to take part in.

Then I could avoid the "For those who dislike George Sand"-thread and join the "How to make Hugh Grant play Chopin in a new film "- thread ;\)

I am just a little worried that another forum will mean that the Chopin-addicted loose contact with the rest of the ABF.

Ragnhild

#979277 - 05/10/07 09:40 AM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
playadom Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: New Jersey
I'm rather afraid of checking in, because I haven't started yet...
However, I only have 8 bars left in HR2(the part with the extreme scales). I'm down for 12 and 16.
Just make sure that jazzyprof doesn't quit no. 16.

#979278 - 05/10/07 10:42 AM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
loveschopintoomuch Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: Illinois
Hi Playadom: I'm a bit confused (nothing new.) Both you and jazzyprof are downfor #16. Are you doing a duet? \:D Or is one of you playing the first half, the the other the second half?

Please clue me with and thanks for checking in.

Wonderful response from all of you. Have yet to heart from Gerg (probably on vacation), Stephenc (he's around somewhere) and Thalamus. I'll wait a day or two and then PM them.

I am REALLY excited about this and can't tell you how appreciative I am that you all have taken it seriously and are working on your preludes to have them ready (as best you can, remember that!).

Kathleen

#979279 - 05/10/07 11:02 AM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
4000 Post Club Member

As for the forum idea: The more I think about it, the more concerned I become. Just as Ragnhild stated...I think poor Chopin will just get lost in the already large number of forums out there.

It would take someone REALLY, REALLY determined to find him. And that would exclude those who just might have a mild interest or perhaps don't really know about him at all... and these are the people we so sincerely want to attract.

Thanks for the offer of moderating, Frycek. You are already much too busy and need to get your rest.

I'm still leaning toward the "What's New with Chopin" new topic on the ABF. And I could also do the same thing on the Pianist Corner to "round" it out for those more technically more proficient, inviting those people to the ABF to the "Devoted" thread.

In other words, we would still have the main thread in the ABF, but I could put the same topic page in the PC to get their interest (hopefully) and "link" them back to us, where they could read and post.

Even though some of us might think that much of what is written on the Pianist Corner is "over our heads," I think there are many interesting and thought-provoking subjects posed that we can learn from (of course, it HAS to be about Chopin). I was thinking, specifically, of Ted2's recent response...really quite thoughtful and fascinating. And, of course, Sotto Voce and Stephenc...both of them providing us with some great information.

So...I guess you know where I stand. But, again, I am not the "boss." Really! I'm just looking for an "easy" way to get the word out, so to speak, to gain new members and NOT lose the ones we have.

And...we can still post topics about Hugh Grant and our dislike for Sand, and so on. It does not and will not only be for the SERIOUS stuff. What fun is that??

Please feel free to agree, disagree or just plain say "Whatever!"

Regards,
Kathleen

#979280 - 05/10/07 01:46 PM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
Schubertian Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Dallas, TX, US
I'd vote for the CHopin Forum - I used to read this 'totally devoted' thread but it's so big and unwieldy that I can never tell what is being discussed and I dont have the time in my personal life to read backtrack through all the entries. But a CHopin forum separated by threads would be interesting, I think, and I would take a look at that daily.

#979281 - 05/10/07 02:20 PM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
DeepElem Offline

Loc: USA
I second that Schubertian.

I see topics go ignored in the 'totally devoted' thread because they get buried by responses to other topics going on at the same time.
- Fresco's Law

#979282 - 05/10/07 05:21 PM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
4000 Post Club Member

Thank you, both, for your input. Your points are well raised. Let's wait a bit to see if we get other responses. And perhaps a poll of some type. I wrote Frank of Piano World to ask if creating a new Chopin forum were possible. So far, I haven't heard from him.

Kathleen

#979283 - 05/10/07 10:14 PM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
stephenc Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Australia
I vists the Chopin thread daily even if I don't post for weeks, as like others have said, sometimes the discussions go beyond my knowldge of the composer, but I still read what looks interesting.

I often like just checking in and often find that I enjoy the stuff that is more 'off-topic' but still related to Chopin in some way, i.e Chopins memorable moments, members recording of Chopin music, Hersheys concerts and Kathleens report, MaryRoses lessons with the Chopin scholar etc etc.

I think to keep academic and off topic in the same thread creates problems - I'd love to see a less formal thread seperate from a more formal thread discussing advanced aspects of Chopin himself and his music. That is, maybe an in INDEXED thread for the budding Chopin scholars and a NON INDEXED thread for those who like the fun or "off topic" aspects of Chopin would be best.

An index for a more formal thread would then be of use and a lot easier to navigate with as often I've noticed once a formal topic, say George Sand, is raised in the Devoted thread, it runs its course with most regulars providing their thoughts, and dies a natural death when a new topic starts within the thread. I'm not sure a Chopin FORUM is the answer on Pianoworld - a Chopin WEBSITE yes (a whole other thing to consider), but if it were on Pianoworld, then why not a Mozart, a Beethoven a Schummann etc etc.

#979284 - 05/10/07 10:33 PM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
sotto voce Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Loc: Briarcliff Manor, NY, USA
 Quote:
Originally posted by stephenc:
if it were [a forum] on Pianoworld, then why not a Mozart, a Beethoven a Schummann etc etc. [/b]
That's easy—because we believe there's a consensus that Chopin's unique stature as a composer of piano music, and the public's ever-enduring near-universal fascination with him, warrants it (if it were assumed that there were to be just one forum dedicated to a classical composer for piano).

Not to mention the unwieldiness of the DtC thread in its current form!

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats."
—Albert Schweitzer

Chopin: Allegro de Concert Op. 46
Schumann: Toccata Op. 7
Fauré: Ballade Op. 19

#979285 - 05/11/07 07:56 AM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
4000 Post Club Member

Oh boy...my head is spinning, for again, more great opinions offerred and to be considered.

However, since Frank (of Piano World) has get to answer my e-mail about creating a Chopin Forum, the whole subject might be moot. I hope not.

BTW...Stephenc, please check in for the prelude concert.. Are you on target and doing OK with it? Please let me know.

I'd like to give an analogy, if I can. While Frycek and I were in D.C., we visited a magnificient catheral. One huge stained glass window was set very high above the floor level. The guide said that it was put in that exact place because when the western sun hit it at just the right angle, the whole window was ablaze with color.

Now...I am not really comparing the "Devoted" thread to that window, in reality. Just giving thought to how the whole thread is a thing of beauty (close to 2,000 responses...that's beautiful, I think). For it shows not only the interest that so many of you have in Chopin, but also the knowledge and even love you hold of and for him.

Going back to that window. If we were to remove several pieces of it, they would be lovely. But it is only when they are placed back into that window that their true beauty becomes apparent.

O.K....I know. The above is a stretch.

However, through the many opinions posted, it is losing members. It's just too big to handle.

I just hate to see our wonderful "Devoted" thread come to an end. But if new people and even older members are no longer reading it because of its size and subject matter, then...we have to take the steps to do whatever we can to change this. And if a separate Chopin Forum is the answer...then so be it.

Actually, when I think of it, it just might be great. People could post topics (such as: Chopin is considered a minature composer for good reason.[/b] or Chopin uses way too many discordant chords and notes in his music.[/b] And then, in the heart of the post, go into detail why they consider this to be so. Then other people could hop onto this topic and either agree or disagree.

Then, of course...people could post questions (such as: Why do so many people think George Sand was responsible for Chopin's death?[/b] or, What are your favorite Chopin compositions?[/b]

and on a more academic or technical side...
Why is Chopin considered the "bridge" between the Classical and the Romantic Period?"[/b] or
The coda of Chopin's E minor concerto is quite similiar to one of Beethoven's.[/b]

And on and on. Room for opinions and questions on both the lighter and the heavier side, so to speak.

It just might work and it just may appeal to all, whether they know a lot about Chopin or very little.

OK, so now we wait for Frank's reply and go for there.

Thank you all for all your responses.

Definitely a lot of food for thought.

Kathleen

#979286 - 05/11/07 07:59 AM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
Mary-Rose Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Essex, England
I have been agonising over what is the best thing to do about this thread/forum, but keep vacillating I'm afraid. Sotto Voce is right of course, Chopin does have a unique stature in the world of the piano.

On a different note (ha ha) I thought I'd tell you all about a piano recital I went to last night, by the Finnish artist Risto Lauriala. The Chopin section was as unremarkable in performance as remarkable in composition (Polonaise-Fantaisie and 3rd Scherzo). But Lauriala's rendition of Sibelius' Five "Tree" Pieces op 75 was exquisite. It struck me that this music might appeal to Ragnhild actually - it has that lovely Northern delicacy that is so much a part of Grieg.

Anyway, the funniest thing happened at the end. My philistine partner Bob was picking me up. It was a dark and rainy night. He sent me a text saying he was waiting outside the hall in our Renault which is a quite unusual model in these parts. So when I saw it standing there just outside the door, I dashed gratefully through the rain and plonked myself on the passenger seat. As I leaned towards Bob to give him a kiss, I saw the wizened face of an old man staring at me in astonishment. I'd got into the wrong car - an identical one to ours!

Love to all Chopaholics from a damp UK (what happened to Spring?), Mary-Rose

#979287 - 05/11/07 08:21 AM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
4000 Post Club Member

Oh... MaryRose, your post is SO FUNNY because I did the very same thing many years ago...and even funnier because I once had a Renault!!

I was about 16 at the time...I was waiting outside of a drug store for my cousin's husband to pick me up to drive me to their house to babysit that evening. A car pulled up and honked. So naturally, I thought it was my cousin's husband, Mike. I hurried over, pulled open the door and got in. When I turned to looked at him...HORRORS! It wasn't Mike, but some strange guy. The look on his face was one of both fear and surprise. I got out immediately and apologized. I later figured it out. He was honking for the newspaper guy on the corner, nearby, to come over and give him a paper. So funny!! \:D \:D

About the Renault. That was another HORROR story. To make a very long and frustrating tale short, I just abandoned it on a tollway when the engine started smoking. I had had it. I bought it (used) for $2,000 and in one year's time had spent about $3,000 on it for repairs. At that time I was teaching for a Catholic school and only making about $6,000 a year. So half of my salary had gone into that piece of junk!

Maybe after you read my post above your agonising and vaccillating will come to an end. \:\)

Sorry about the disappointing "Chopin" part of the concert you attended. But glad to learn that all was not lost.

I agree that Grieg's music has a certain flavor that is definitely "Northern" in nature. The town in in which I live (Rockford) was actually founded by the Swedes (I am one-fourth Swedish). Sweden isn't very far from Norway. And I think they both have their "fiords?". Hence the name of my town is literally translated, I guess, as Mountains of Rock. I think??? But strangely, the street on which I live is Candleford. Translated...Mountains of Candles???

Spring is still here in the Midwest of the US. However, one never knows when it might just start snowing. It's happened in the past.

Kathleen

#979288 - 05/11/07 09:05 AM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
4000 Post Club Member

I've posted a request to Frank on the ABF forum.

Here it is.

Kathleen

#979289 - 05/11/07 09:29 AM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
Ragnhild Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Norway
Maryrose - of course you are right again - I do like Sibelius' piano music. That includes the bouncy piece that's first on mr Andsnes "Horizons" cd, but more important; the Norwegian pianist Håvard Gimse has recorded all of Sibelius' piano music (Naxos).

I've got three of the volumes including "The Trees" which are quite imaginative, I think. I was surprised when I heard Sibelius piano music first time, it does not sound like Grieg or Debussy and it has something disquieted about it, still beautiful.

Love your story about the Renault \:D

Seems like we are going towards a Chopin Forum - not a bad development of a single thread if you ask me.... ;\)

Ragnhild

#979290 - 05/11/07 09:47 AM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
4000 Post Club Member

ShiroKuro is on our side!! \:\) \:\) She's moved my post to Frank to a "New Feature Request."

And yes, Ragnhild, pretty amazing (if it happens) from a single thread.

Kathleen

#979291 - 05/11/07 09:54 PM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
sophial Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: US
Hi Kathleen
I like the idea of a Chopin forum too, but I can also see the argument that it might be too narrowly focused for a forum. So here is an alternate suggestion in case your request does not meet with a positive response. How about a forum dedicated to great composers? so there could be lots of Chopin threads, but also Liszt, Beethoven, Mozart, etc etc threads too. What do you think?

Sophia

#979292 - 05/12/07 09:30 AM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
4000 Post Club Member

Hi Sophial:

Another person suggested something similiar, but here's my question...as far as a great Composer forum is concerned.

This is Piano World. While Liszt, Beethoven and Mozart were OBVIOUSLY GREAT composers, they didn't write (almost) exculsively for the piano as Chopin did.

And, another thing, I don't think Chopin would be that narrow of a topic considering that he wrote over 300 pieces for the piano/orchestra (in a relatively short time), had a huge influence on composers to follow and, of course, was a paradox personally...but so much more. Just think of the hundreds and hundreds of books, papers and articles written (and are still being written) about him. Several movies...and, of course, "our very own" Hersh Felder creating a play based on Chopin's life and works and performing it virtually world-wide to always sold-out audiences.

So, no, I just don't think Chopin would be that narrow of a topic. He is, afterall, known as the Poet of the Piano.

Just my opinion, of course.

But thanks for your input; it is appreciated. \:\)
Kathleen

#979293 - 05/12/07 11:38 AM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
4000 Post Club Member

For all of you who are really interested in the creation of a Chopin Forum here on Piano World...this advice from ShiroKuro just might make it "happen."

Some things we can do to help create a Chopin forum.

Thank you all.
Kathleen

#979294 - 05/12/07 12:40 PM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
sophial Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: US
 Quote:
Originally posted by loveschopintoomuch:
Hi Sophial:

Another person suggested something similiar, but here's my question...as far as a great Composer forum is concerned.

This is Piano World. While Liszt, Beethoven and Mozart were OBVIOUSLY GREAT composers, they didn't write (almost) exculsively for the piano as Chopin did.

And, another thing, I don't think Chopin would be that narrow of a topic considering that he wrote over 300 pieces for the piano/orchestra (in a relatively short time), had a huge influence on composers to follow and, of course, was a paradox personally...but so much more. Just think of the hundreds and hundreds of books, papers and articles written (and are still being written) about him. Several movies...and, of course, "our very own" Hersh Felder creating a play based on Chopin's life and works and performing it virtually world-wide to always sold-out audiences.

So, no, I just don't think Chopin would be that narrow of a topic. He is, afterall, known as the Poet of the Piano.

Just my opinion, of course.

But thanks for your input; it is appreciated. \:\)
Kathleen [/b]
Hi Kathleen
I agree, there is a whole forum's worth of Chopin information, as we've proven, but in case there is some problem "selling" the idea, it could be a possibility. After all, Liszt, Beethoven, and Mozart all compiled an extensive set of works for the piano so could easily come under Piano World territory. Just an alternate suggestion but I hope the Chopin forum comes to pass. Thanks for as always, being in the forefront on anything having to do with our M.Chopin. \:\)

Sophia

#979295 - 05/12/07 01:42 PM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
4000 Post Club Member

Thank you, Sohpia

#979296 - 05/12/07 11:53 PM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
stephenc Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Australia
Anyone watched the movie The Notebook?

I'm not sure if its a blooper or my misinterpretation but theres a scene where the female sits at a badly out of tune piano and begins playing Chopin's prelude no.4. The boyfriend then kisses her on the neck and she replies "how am I meant to play Chopsticks when you do that". When I heard the "chop.." I thought everything is fine, but the "sticks" at the end took me by surprise.

On the topic of movies, aside from the obvious one The Pianist, does Chopin's music feature in movies you've seen? I've read but not heard that his 27-2 nocturne is incorporated into a Bond movie "...(a fragment of the gesture melody even found its way into one of the James Bond movies, cleverly used in conjunction with deep-sea imagery)". http://www.answers.com/topic/nocturne-for-piano-no-8-in-d-flat-major-op-27-2-ct-115

#979297 - 05/13/07 02:27 AM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
gerg Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Houston, TX
Greetings and salutations all!

All is going well re: Preludes recital. Kathleen please see your PM.

I find myself deluged by work recently (release-time) but am not slack with practice - there has not been enough time for both practice and PW lately, but am thinking about you all!

Hope everyone has their Spring Recital piece submitted. Looking forward to hearing the talent out there.

Don't click here!

#979298 - 05/13/07 09:06 AM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
4000 Post Club Member

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL.

Any comments on what you think might have happened if there were no piano in Chopin's home. Would he have still found a way?

Kathleen

#979299 - 05/13/07 09:19 AM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
Mary-Rose Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Essex, England
gerg - I had assumed you were changing nappies. Don't work too hard! What is "release-time"? Have you just got out of prison? \:D

Kathleen - I have often shuddered when imagining a world without Chopin's music. If he were exactly the same person but without a piano, I am sure he would have expressed his music in some way. But what if he had been born, for example, a poor peasant? I think he would have sung some exquisite songs whilst working in the fields, which would be lost to us as he wouldn't have been able to write them down, and he would have died even younger. It doesn't bear thinking about really!

Thank you, Mr and Mrs Chopin, for being such top-notch parents. The world owes you.

Love to all Chopaholics on a very wet weekend Somewhere Near London. :3hearts:

#979300 - 05/13/07 09:31 AM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
4000 Post Club Member

Stephenc: I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU!! Never mind, I just read your response on another thread. Thanks. Just have to contact
As far as the movie "The Notebook," I did see it (thought it pretty sappy although I know many women loved it). I don't recall the particular scene to which you prefer; however, I doubt if she said "Chopinsticks." But if I recall the older woman was in the stages of that terrible disorder Alzheimer's disease...and maybe she just misspoken because of her mental condition.

I know there are many movies out there, old and new, that have used Chopin's music in the background. The only one that pops into my morning mind is the recent one with Denzel Washington and Dakota Fanny called "Man on Fire." Dakota played prelude #6 and then started another etude (that I knew she, as just a young child) would never finish because it was of viruostic ability.

I know other members will join in and add more movies. Personally, James Bond movies are a complete turn-off for me.

Thanks, Greg, for checking in. A good question from him. Have any of you submitted a recital piece?

I need to know from you all if I should pull my already submitted recital piece. As I mentioned to Gerg, I left out the last section...for a reason quite hard to believe. I lost that page and think I threw it away by accident. It had all my fingering markings and such and although I could have downloaded another copy and also I know it by heart...I just don't know if I could stand up under the pressure of that red dot. So I am seriously considering asking Bob to "delete" my piece from the recital. I don't think 2/3's of a Chopin's waltz is good enough and certainly doesn't do him justice.

What do you think? I will have to let him know by tomorrow. Thank you.

Kathleen

#979301 - 05/13/07 09:31 AM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
-Frycek Offline
5000 Post Club Member

Quote:
Originally posted by stephenc:
Anyone watched the movie The Notebook?

I'm not sure if its a blooper or my misinterpretation but theres a scene where the female sits at a badly out of tune piano and begins playing Chopin's prelude no.4. The boyfriend then kisses her on the neck and she replies "how am I meant to play Chopsticks when you do that". When I heard the "chop.." I thought everything is fine, but the "sticks" at the end took me by surprise.

[/b]
I've never seen "The Notebook" but "Chopsticks" seems a fairly plausible nickname for The Man who is also affectionatly known as "The Chop" in some circles. I usually refer to him as "The Pole" at home.

#979302 - 05/13/07 09:33 AM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
-Frycek Offline
5000 Post Club Member

Happy Mother's Day Justyna!

#979303 - 05/13/07 10:27 AM Re: Just for those totally devoted to Chopin
4000 Post Club Member

MaryRose: Release time...from prison!! \:D \:D The only thing I can think of that Greg would be arrested for would be for working too hard! That's a crime...to some people. ;\)

I could have been arrested last night for lopping off a man's head.

I was attending the 3rd concert, a Beethoven Festival, of his 5 piano concerti. The 5th - the Emperor's. The pianist was phenomenal and got 5 standing ovations.

However, the man in front of me must have been 8 feet tall because I couldn't see over his head. So I had to resort to stealing glances between his head and the heads next to his. Naturally, the man keep shifting his head from one side to another, which prompted me to do the same (I pitied the person in back of me, but then I'm not 8 feet tall and perhaps they could see over me). Anyhow, throughout the whole performance of the 5th, my head took on all the aspects of a "bobble head." And, of course, this morning I have a stiff neck!!

But...afterwards, when I got into my car and started the engine, Chopin's Heroic Polonaise began playing on my tape neck. I sat in my car until it was finished. It was then that I realized that, although Beethoven's Emperor is magnificient, Chopin's Heroic is just as magnificient AND he didn't need a whole orchestra to make it so. Again, another reminder of his genius, and as Hersh (as M. Chopin) stated: "The piano is complete. It doesn't need anything more."

How so very true.

That's it from me today (I promise). Have a wonderful day.

Kathleen

Page 62 of 274 < 1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 273 274 >

Moderator:  BB Player, casinitaly 
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Download & Print Sheet Music Instantly
sheet music search
sheet music search

sheet music search
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
130 registered (accordeur, 43 invisible), 1429 Guests and 24 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
74217 Members
42 Forums
153533 Topics
2249978 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
"Love More" Chris Brown and Nicki Minaj - Piano Cover
by Zach Evans
04/17/14 08:41 PM
Sheet music for Philip Glass's etudes?
by Eldridge
04/17/14 07:57 PM
Charles Walters piano
by Colleen05
04/17/14 07:05 PM
Why 88 keys?
by gsmonks
04/17/14 03:01 PM
Casio AP range advice please
by thamajor7
04/17/14 01:38 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission