Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician
SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
Ad (Piano Sing)
How to Make Your Piano Sing
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
Who's Online
99 registered (accordeur, AmateurBob, 32 invisible), 1435 Guests and 17 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Page 35 of 38 < 1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 >
Topic Options
#2137075 - 08/22/13 10:41 AM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: Mr Super-Hunky]
Serendipity7 Offline

Thanks for the welcome! I got a Yamaha Arius 162 and love it! I am learning all kinds of music, but the styles I love the most are jazz and blues. I am working on improvisation and it's so great, but still intimidating.

(ads P/S)

Petrof Pianos

#2137296 - 08/22/13 04:02 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: Mr Super-Hunky]
alans Offline

Hi I'm Alan, 54. I studied clarinet for years about fifteen years ago and got as far as my RCM grade nine which was a huge achievement for me at the time. For the
past four years I have been studying the accordion with a wonderful teacher who has been teaching for over fifty years here in my hometown. I am just about to sign
up for piano lessons once again. Incredibly,this will be my seventh piano teacher
in my lifetime! I have never gone more then a few months with the piano, then I
tend to take off a few years and I try again. So I definitely have the piano bug
but I just can't seem to find the teacher who is right for me.So I hope this time
things work out.

#2137297 - 08/22/13 04:04 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: Mr Super-Hunky]
tangleweeds Offline

Silver Supporter until Jan 11 2012

Loc: Portlandia
Welcome! I totally a mid-life crisis musician. When my friends started dying of natural causes (rather than adventures gone awry), it make me ask what I wanted to do or experience before I died, Playing music was the answer that came to me, with unexpected clarity and total lack of ambiguity..

neglected piano blog

#2137403 - 08/22/13 08:49 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: Mr Super-Hunky]
earlofmar Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Australia
Welcome alans, please try to stay more than a few months at piano this time, so hopefully the teacher is the right one.

#2137432 - 08/22/13 09:29 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: Mr Super-Hunky]
alans Offline

Tangleweeds I totally agree with what you wrote. Even though I have six years until I reach my next decade,sixty, I just don't want to face it still being an absolute beginner on the piano. I don't expect to be a brilliant player by then but at least several grades higher will make me feel proud. Life is so short and I've already wasted so much precious time.

#2137537 - 08/23/13 04:19 AM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: Mr Super-Hunky]
CarlosCC Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Lisbon, Portugal
Welcome alans!
With your music background I'm sure you'll find the right way to enjoy your piano playing.

Youtube channel
Box.com MP3 records

Self-taught since 12/2009
Don't play what's there, play what's not there.

#2137706 - 08/23/13 12:28 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: Mr Super-Hunky]
alans Offline

Thank-you Carlos, I woke up early this morning and got in a few minutes of practise before heading off to work. It was great fun.

#2138180 - 08/24/13 09:46 AM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: Mr Super-Hunky]
CarlosCC Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Yes, practice every day is important, even if only for 10 minutes ...
And if you feel disheartened, please do not give up. They say it's normal wink

Youtube channel
Box.com MP3 records

#2138656 - 08/25/13 06:45 AM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: Mr Super-Hunky]
Jessiebear Offline

Loc: New Zealand
Hi all, I snuck in on the Einaudi thread but am now looking a bit further around PW smile

I'm Jess, started playing when I was 8 or 9, got to Grade 8 but stopped before committing to the exam to focus on school.

I was lucky enough to be given my childhood piano, and had it tuned last week after 25 years *hides* poor thing! Sounds gorgeous now though.

I have only recently seriously picked it up again, after keeping a very small repertoire. I'm very rusty after so long out of action, sadly, but it's amazing that somehow my hands still know some pretty complex combinations off by heart! I remember most of the theory etc type stuff, still a bit vague but enough to help me through. Never thought sight reading would come in so damn handy, my teacher was right darnit!

I used to play a bit of ragtime, some Beethoven, lots of Chopin - usually just stuff my teacher suggested.
But discovering Einaudi a month ago has knocked my socks off- finally something has caught my interest again!
I've been playing a couple of hours a day in short snatches. And have never enjoyed it so much as now. It certainly makes a difference having Youtube to listen to, that would have been handy back in the day LOL. My friends and family are my rent-a-crowd, giving me an audience to get over my stagefright. And it's working, yay!

Oops that turned into a novel!

Anyway, great to find you all, I figured there MUST be a Piano forum somewhere, so at least I'll have someone to talk to about it- I'm the only piano player I know frown

Edited by Jessiebear (08/25/13 06:50 AM)
Edit Reason: added more

#2138700 - 08/25/13 10:18 AM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: Jessiebear]
rnaple Offline

Silver Supporter until April 24 2014

Loc: Rocky Mountains
Originally Posted By: alans
Hi I'm Alan, 54... I am just about to sign
up for piano lessons once again. ... So I definitely have the piano bug
but I just can't seem to find the teacher who is right for me.So I hope this time
things work out.

Hope you haven't found a teacher yet? Reason is; I'd like to suggest looking for a retired teacher from a school district near you. I have a retired Band Director of 30 years. Piano is "her" instrument. She has a Grand at home. All those years of teaching music. All that experience. It pays off in wisdom. You'd be surprised what they went though in college. They're very interesting and have a wealth of knowledge in music to share with you.

Originally Posted By: tangleweeds
Welcome! I totally a mid-life crisis musician. ..

Aren't so many of us. I may be one? Seems like just yesterday I was in Elementary School. The time goes by quickly.

Originally Posted By: Jessiebear
I'm Jess, ...
But discovering Einaudi a month ago has knocked my socks off- finally something has caught my interest again!
- I'm the only piano player I know frown

Welcome Jess... There is some really creative stuff out there now. Hope you enjoy it all.
You got plenty of friends here. All kinds of piano players.

#2140930 - 08/29/13 07:46 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: Mr Super-Hunky]
LordElpus Offline

Loc: Wales, UK
Hello All,

I am very new to this forum so I thought I would take the time to introduce myself.

I am 59 yrs old and will be 60 in just over a months time. I live in rural Wales in the UK in a nice little village called Llanllwni (pronounced lan-loo-ni). We (that's my wife Irene and me) have lived here for over 10 years now having moved from Colchester Essex, but originally from the East End of London (we are both true cockneys!)

I was medically retired from the Police Service in 2003 after serving 3 weeks short of 28 years having achieved the rank of Inspector.

Since retiring I have had a few part-time jobs but I am now fully retired, although as many retirees say "I am so busy I don't know how I ever found time to go to work." :-)

I have been involved with music since the age of 7 when I had piano lessons. At age 11 a friend of my father gave me a Piano Accordion which I quickly picked up and used to play at family parties. Our parties always seemed to involve a 'sing song' at some stage so my accordion was pressed into service a few times.

At age 15 I took up the guitar, taught myself to play during the school holidays and by 16 I was playing (badly) in a band.
At 19 I was married (because I wanted to!) and at 21 I joined the Police Service. I was married for 23 years and we have three daughters now aged 35, 34 and 29. Early on I bought a home organ (2 manuals, pedals) and again taught myself to play using the 'Complete Organ Player' series of books. I was a member of an organ enthusiasts club for a number of years.

As the kids grew up they naturally played the organ but they tended to use the piano settings, so this was eventually traded for a Technics Digital Piano. All three of them made good use of the piano with the eldest going to college studying music. She now runs a music studio.

As for me, when I met Irene about 15 years ago I went back to the accordion, on an old Hohner 120 bass which I restored to playability. For a short time I played for a ladies Morris Dancing Team but later on I traded in the Hohner for a lovely Pigini Preludio P36 free reed instrument which was joined a few years ago by a Roland Digital accordion.

However, of late I have found myself longing to return to my first instrument so my early 60th birthday present to myself is a Roland RD700NX digital piano, much to my wife's surprise.

Now the fun really starts. I can still read music and play reasonably fluently with my right hand, but my left hand and bass clef reading are abysmal, so I am having to start again almost from scratch. I am looking forward to the challenge and chewing the 'fat' with you all.

Regards Gary aka LordElpus

#2140955 - 08/29/13 08:45 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: Mr Super-Hunky]
earlofmar Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Welcome Gary, you packed quite a lot into a few paragraphs we got treated to a life story albeit very concise. You picked a fine instrument I was looking at the reviews for the Roland RD700NX last week and it sounds wonderful. A couple of cockney's in Wales, that sounds like there could be a bit of a language barrier there. Hope you know Welsh for "mine's a pint".

Good luck with the new piano, keep us posted of your progress and don't be afraid to ask even the silliest of questions.

#2141184 - 08/30/13 04:39 AM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: Mr Super-Hunky]
CarlosCC Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Welcome Gary!
I'm sure you'll love your new piano. Looking forward to listen some pieces.

Youtube channel
Box.com MP3 records

#2142826 - 09/02/13 02:04 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: Mr Super-Hunky]
alans Offline

Hi Gary, I study piano accordion and acoustic piano. I'm more advanced on the accordion because I've been playing it longer but I'm really not very far on either instrument. Of course the two complement one another.

#2143269 - 09/03/13 05:26 AM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: Mr Super-Hunky]
Jessiebear Offline

Welcome Gary what an interesting introduction! All the best with picking up piano again laugh

#2143331 - 09/03/13 09:13 AM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: Mr Super-Hunky]
n301291 Offline

Well... good morning for all.
I'm 21 yrs old and i live in Brazil, in Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais state.

Since my 8 yrs old, i see every day my cousin playing keyboard. But my parents never had money to pay classes for me, so sad.

Sometimes my cousin tried to teach me, but he had/have a busy life and because this, we never advanced in the classes.

I have a poor english, because i never had classes of it too, everything i learn about english was in the internet or playing games.

In my 16 yrs old, i tried suicide for the first time. My parents took me of the school and led me to psychologists and psychiatrists. In the same year I was diagnostic with deep depression. Since this year i started a treatment with anti depressives.

In 2008, i started in the high school with technical education in computer and programing. My grades were good until the middle of year, after this i lost all interest in my studies. Almost flunked in school.

In 2010 i had my first job, in the programing area. Good salary and confort in the office. Good times.

In 2011 i tried suicide for the second time. Because this my parents led me again to others psychiatrists. This time i was diagnosed with bipolar disorder and psychosis. More drugs for the head. frown

This year i tried again for the third time. This time i was internee in psychiatric clinic but nothing has changed.

Well... this is my life.
I love piano and it with the internet is my reason for live.

#2143342 - 09/03/13 09:28 AM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: Mr Super-Hunky]
WoodenKeys Offline

Loc: Massachusetts
Hello, I am Norm. Just began playing less than six months ago, using the eMedia course to learn. Enjoying it immensely! Currently up to lesson 262. For my birthday (yesterday-age 62) I bought myself a Kawai ce220 and love the journey even more. Actually, the piano was delivered about two weeks ago. I practice about an hour everyday and more on the weekends. I intend to become awesome by age 70!

Gave my old 61-key keyboard to my daughter and her two children. They are all enjoying it. Promised them I would purchase a more suitable instrument if they would stick with it for a while. My grandson has finally broken away from xBox...for some reason he believes that eMedia is a form of video game. I will not try to change his mind.

I also, at the prompting of two friends, have purchased an electric guitar (Stratocaster). Trying to learn that as well, but the piano will always be my first love. Seems that folks that play guitar are lonely souls who always want others to join them.

I work in health care, managing a number of facilities. No plans to retire as I also enjoy the job. As they say,"do what you love and you will never work a day in your life."

Well, that's it for now.

Glad to meet all of you,
Norm

#2143420 - 09/03/13 12:23 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: Mr Super-Hunky]
nvyguy Offline

Loc: North Carolina
Hello, y'all my name is Andy and I'm 43 years old from the foothills of North Carolina. A little about myself, I've been retired from active duty Navy for about 5 years now and currently a stay at home dad to 3 kids (13, 11, and 9). Musical background runs the gamut from piano lessons as a kid (about 6 months frown )to playing the clarinet in middle school and high school. Growing up we pretty much had a musical instrument in the house all the time since my dad went out and got a Kimball upright that was absolutely beautiful and had the most amazing tone when it was tuned. He was adamant that all of us kids knew how to read and appreciate music.
Anyways, was out of music for close to 30 years until my eldest wanted a keyboard (Casio CTK-4200)for her birthday back in '11. Needless to say that she played around with it for about 2 months and then it started gathering dust in the corner and was put away until 2 weeks ago cause I felt guilty that it wasn't being used. She now plays my wife's clarinet that she used back in middle and high school and absolutely enjoys it (at least she is playing music).
Went out and picked up a copy of Alfred's Adult Self Teaching Piano course Book 1 and everything started coming back from those piano lessons in the late '70s. Currently up to page 30 or so and trying to do a new page every other day and also go through all the material up to that point. Found that it's good for muscle memory (working on trying to get a copy of the Hanon methods atm). So now when the kids go to school in the morning, out comes the keyboard for practice until they come home from school in the afternoon. Don't think I'll be able to afford lessons in the meantime but the teacher that my 9yo is taking guitar lessons from is also a piano teacher who said he would be able to show me stuff like technique and chord progressions.

Sorry for rambling on and it's nice meeting y'all.

Andy

#2143609 - 09/03/13 07:21 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: earlofmar]
LordElpus Offline

Loc: Wales, UK
Earlofmar - Thanks for the welcome. Yes sorry about that, I do tend to go on a bit. Yes I took a long time over the RD700NX and had the pleasure in visiting the Roland HQ in Swansea. I play once a month at our local 'open mic' night so I needed a stage piano. No problems with the language barrier, we have learnt a little welsh (sounds odd with a cockney accent) but all our welsh speaking neighbours also speak english - and our local has Real Ale!
Carloscc - Thanks. Currently working on Maple Leaf Rag. I used to play it many years ago, but my fingers are not so nimble or supple at the moment.
Alans - Thanks. They do indeed compliment each other but its not helped me with my left hand. I have been playing the Roland FR3s with a BK7m backing module - works a treat :-(
Jessiebear - Thanks. It'll be hard work to get to a standard I am happy with but hey, I have the rest of my life in front of me! :-)

#2143633 - 09/03/13 07:58 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: LordElpus]
Whizbang Offline
500 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: LordElpus

Carloscc - Thanks. Currently working on Maple Leaf Rag. I used to play it many years ago, but my fingers are not so nimble or supple at the moment.

You go! It's a great piece.

#2143681 - 09/03/13 09:45 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: Mr Super-Hunky]
howtotuneaguitar Offline

I am a music enthusiast and have learned the guitar and piano by ear. I used to be quite active in the church choir practically since my I was a teenager. I am now in my early 50's and haven't lost my passion and enthusiasm a bit. I like teaching kids and beginners who try to learn to play the guitar and piano, and try to get them interested and involved in music.

#2143771 - 09/03/13 11:53 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: Whizbang]
Jessiebear Offline

Originally Posted By: Whizbang
Originally Posted By: LordElpus

You go! It's a great piece.

OHhh I have that music somewhere! My cousin played it brilliantly, such a neat song.

#2143826 - 09/04/13 02:52 AM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: Mr Super-Hunky]
earlofmar Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Welcome to the site howtotuneaguitar

#2143941 - 09/04/13 09:56 AM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: Mr Super-Hunky]
joyoussong Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Canada
Nvyguy, Hanon's available free to download lots of places. Don't have time to find a link right now - if you'd like an electronic copy, pm me your email & I'll send you one. If your son's guitar teacher is willing to help out, it might be a good idea to get him to take a look at your hand/body position too.

#2143949 - 09/04/13 10:23 AM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: Mr Super-Hunky]
nvyguy Offline

Loc: North Carolina
Carol, thank you very much. Will be sending you a PM shortly.

#2144395 - 09/05/13 01:07 AM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: Mr Super-Hunky]
Mr. Square Offline

Loc: Kalifornia
I’ve been here for a bit, but have never properly introduced myself. I’m 50 later this month and I have been a guitar player (hack) for 30+ years. Someone said “guitar players seem like lonely souls always wanting someone to join them” . Trouble is I always preferred being a loner… Piano is my new love.

Married with children at jr high, high school and college level, family is my reason for living and working. I adore my wife of 16 years and I love time with my family. I’m a manager for a LARGE telecom company and though it is incredibly stressful it provides for a nice lifestyle.

I recently did something really crazy and bought a like new 2001 Steinway L. We only live once, right? So here’s the story on my Steinway that I haven’t told before ( I don’t think). I take lessons on a beautiful Steinway D and I often arrive for those lessons -at a Steinway dealer- early to lust after… I mean look at the new pianos. So one day I tell my instructor who is also the owner that I will have him hunt me down a nice used Steinway in a few years. To which he responds by introducing me to my current piano, the model L. Then he tells me the story…

The piano was purchased new in 2000(2001) by Angelina Jolie soon after her marriage to Billy Bob Thornton. Within a year or so they divorced and the piano went into storage in LA for the next 10+ years. So the piano has quite literally never been played, the piano bench was still in the box. Unbelievable? No way, I live in California! I honestly don’t care about the celebrity connection but it’s a fun story and I have spoken to another person who has since confirmed the story with connections to the piano storage facility and the original salesman. My tech agrees it is in unplayed condition and in absolutely pristine condition otherwise. It took a week or more of haggling but I bought the piano for an exceptional price. In fact, I often still pull my instructor aside and tell him thank you for making this piano available to me. He really did go out of his way to make the deal work for me.

Anyway, I really enjoy this forum and have learned much from hanging out here.

Open Arms
Primavera -Ludovico Einaudi

Adult beginner since April Fool's Day 2013. Seems quite apropos at times...

#2178254 - 11/06/13 11:52 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: Mr Super-Hunky]
Triple J Offline

Hello, I'm Triple J. Or JJJ. Pronounced simply, "Jay-Jay" (the first J is silent).

I may have told this story here,under a slightly different account/name that I can't seem to access. Apologies.

Musical History.
As a kid I didn't care much for music. And it wasn't much promoted at home. My mom listened to some country music on the phonograph occasional. Our small church was mostly non-singers but they tried. The song director's teenage daughter offered piano lessons for a quarter each. I was encouraged to take lessons as an 8 year old. I lasted about a month.

In my late teens, I started to listen to rock n roll -Led Zeppelin, Alice Cooper, Leon Russell, Jethro Tull, Dylan, Yes, etc,etc. My sister, only a year and change younger than myself had started taking piano lessons so we had a piano at home. I remember she learned a Clementi sonatina while away at college and I thought it was a clever bit of music. I thought I might like to play -someday. Well I happened to buy a recording from the Columbia Record Club of Walter Carlos -Switched-On Bach, in 1974. I was BLOWN. A. WAY. Abruptly my musical taste made a 90° (180°?) turn. I HAD to learn to play that stuff. It was like suddenly being able hear in 3 dimension instead of just one or two.

So, I enlisted my sister's piano teacher after a couple of months of Hanon exercises on my own. After a couple of months, the teacher thought I was making enough progress to get it the music program at the local college where she acccompanied the voice students. They were desperate evidently, and I was accepted for fall classes in '75. I studied intently for 4 years, but unfortunately never became competent as a performer. Music was not my second nature despite my intense passion and devotion. I did very well in theory and analysis though. I married my college sweetheart and put music aside. Periodically, about once or twice per decade, I'd dust off the Inventions or WTC and work on them for few months until something else caught my attention.

My current period of study, an hour or two per day, began last November when I purchased a Casio CDP-120. I've worked, without a teacher,on a few familiar pieces and some new, such as Pathetique, and Chopin waltz Op 64 no 2, Moonlight first movement. I tend to over reach a bit, always looking for the next windmill for a tilt. I may invest in a teacher if this period of study last much longer.

Thanks for reading.

#2178305 - 11/07/13 04:38 AM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: Mr Super-Hunky]
CarlosCC Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Hi Triple J (or JJJ), and welcome to PW!
Thanks for sharing such detailed information about your "history".

Working everyday is one of the keys to add skills to your playing; and not having a teacher doesn't mean you can't work with passion and dedication. The important is to keep the focus on your learning process. Be prepared to work hard and to recover (alone) from some frustration periods...
And don't forget you'll find all the support you need in this forum. You're in the right place!

Youtube channel
Box.com MP3 records

#2178329 - 11/07/13 06:10 AM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: Mr Super-Hunky]
earlofmar Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Hi Triple J (that's a radio station here)

Good story, I too was listening to Yes and others of that ilk in 1974 when my brother brought home Switched On Bach followed by the Well Tempered Synthesiser. I loved those albums and only fairly recently found them again on CD.

#2178331 - 11/07/13 06:33 AM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: earlofmar]
Triple J Offline

Thanks, all. Yes, I enjoyed all the Carlos albums. and also enjoyed Tomito's synth of Pictures at an Exhibition. With Pandora et. al. there are a lot of genres available to sample these days. I've gotten into the New Age Beat station here lately and pianist Valentina Lisita on Youtube.

Page 35 of 38 < 1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 >

Moderator:  BB Player, casinitaly 
What's Hot!!

Trade Regrets:
Barry "Bear" Arnaut

(ad) Yamaha
Yamaha
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
(ad) Piano Music Sale - Dover Publications
Piano Music Sale
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Call me irresponsible....
by harpon
11/23/14 11:17 PM
Yamaha used U1/U3 or new B3?
by blackjack1777
11/23/14 10:41 PM
Keyboard for $500 - and software to help learn?
by Freebird308
11/23/14 09:35 PM
my struggle to learn pop piano
by carojm36
11/23/14 08:51 PM
Compare Steinway, Estonia & Shigeru Kawai
by Nxwang
11/23/14 07:20 PM
Forum Stats
77024 Members
42 Forums
159306 Topics
2340142 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Gift Ideas for Music Lovers!
Find the Perfect Gift for the Music Lovers on your List!
Visit our online store today.

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission