Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 7 of 37 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 37 >
Topic Options
#984325 - 04/30/06 12:52 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
Monica K. Online   blank

Platinum Supporter until Dec 31 2012

Loc: Lexington, Kentucky
I'm bumping this because in the last couple of days there have been some newbies posting. Here's your chance to find out about us and, more important, let us know about you!

Those of you who are particularly brave can also go to the companion thread, "O.T. this time show us what you look like" and post your pictures.

(ads P/S)

Sauter Pianos

#984326 - 04/30/06 01:22 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
Mr Super-Hunky Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: Arizona.
Yea, and you are required to wear a Speedo, (or string bikini!)

#984327 - 04/30/06 03:36 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
IrishMak Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: New Hampshire, USA
Well, thank heaven THAT rule was instated AFTER I posted my picture....

1889 Mason & Hamlin screwstringer upright
Kawai MP-4 digital

---------------------------
When life hands you lemons, throw them back and add some of your own. Stupid life.

#984328 - 04/30/06 05:24 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
Ken Knapp Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania
Hi everyone! I'm Ken and I'm just starting lessons. Back in the 70's I wanted to learn piano but didn't have one at home so lessons were out of the question.

One of the things I do now is I'm pastor of a church. The other week I saw a bill for tuning on one of the pianos. When I looked at it I saw it was from my old high school music teacher who I hadn't seen since 1975. It seems he is now in the piano business - as a PTG tech, piano dealer, and piano teacher. One thing led to another and I am the proud owner of a new Hardman and Peck 48" studio upright and am taking lessons from him. I am really happy to have reconnected with him and to have him for a teacher.

Another thing I am putting together is a yahoo group for people in my local area - to create a community of local music people. It's called NEPApiano and can be accessed through www.geocities.com/skykingagi.

Ken

Piano Organ Depot
http://www.pianoorgandepot.com
Hammond Organ Technician
http://www.tonewheeltech.com
Vice President - MITA, International
http://www.mitatechs.org
http://www.facebook.com/MITATechs

#984329 - 04/30/06 10:20 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
Monica K. Online   blank

Hi Ken, welcome again. What a neat story about reconnecting with your high school teacher. And a pastor, huh? I was guessing all wrong; I had assumed you were a pilot from the "skyking" thing in your signature line.

#984330 - 04/30/06 11:19 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
Ken Knapp Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania
Hi Monica, actually, I did become a pilot and an instructor as well many years ago but have not flown in about 10 years. So you did have it right. One thing that came from learning to fly - all subsequent hobbies seem far cheaper by comparison!

Ken

Piano Organ Depot
http://www.pianoorgandepot.com
Hammond Organ Technician
http://www.tonewheeltech.com
Vice President - MITA, International
http://www.mitatechs.org
http://www.facebook.com/MITATechs

#984331 - 05/01/06 07:15 AM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
Les Koltvedt Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Canton, MI
 Quote:
Originally posted by Ken Knapp:
Hi Monica, actually, I did become a pilot and an instructor as well many years ago but have not flown in about 10 years. So you did have it right. One thing that came from learning to fly - all subsequent hobbies seem far cheaper by comparison!

Ken [/b]
Chaulk another hit for Monica!!
PTG Associate

#984332 - 05/18/06 05:13 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
angelojf Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: PA
Hello All:

A little about me: 44 years old, happily married to my beautiful wife of 12 years, 3 kids aged 8,6, and 4, and I'm a psychologist who works with people ages 6 and above (Hi Monica!).

I love cool melodic music like the Beatles, Brian Wilson, etc. I'm also a fan of 60's rock and roll, Springsteen, and soul music.

I appreciate this forum a bunch. When I'm frustrated with my piano playing, listening to you all playing has been inspiring! Hopefully I'll submit next time!

I'm really mostly a guitar player in mostly a three piece band, but the piano has been calling me! In the past I've written some songs, and that's another story!

Anyway, its great to be here, and I thank all of you who have been helpful to my questions, and its great to be a part of this encouraging AB forum!

-Angelo

#984333 - 05/18/06 07:21 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
funburger Offline
1000 Post Club Member

angelojf, thank-you for sharing. i love to read everyones posts:) it just seems to me that there are alot of psychologist that play the piano---so either the piano is making people sane again, or is it ...????? anyhoo, glad to know ya:) and thanks for sharing:)

#984334 - 05/18/06 09:11 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
Monica K. Online   blank

Yes, you should submit something for the next recital, Angelo. Did we even have a Beatles song this time? I don't think so, and that's a serious deficit you need to address. \:\)

#984335 - 05/18/06 09:27 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
PerformingYak Offline

Loc: Lightning Ridge, Australia
 Quote:
Yea, and you are required to wear a Speedo, (or string bikini!) [/b]
Oh no... I haven't posted my photo yet!!!! Yikes \:\(
when I do - Avert your eyes children!

#984336 - 05/18/06 09:33 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
Rickster Offline

Loc: Georgia, USA
Hi All,

I've posted some messages and comments here a few times but I may not have formally introduced myself.

I am 49 (and holding) and I teach HVACR (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration) at a community technical college in central Georgia. I have been married (to the same woman:-) for 29 years. My wife, Barbara, was a registered nurse for 25 years but she is severely disabled now due to a brain tumor. I am her primary care provider and I pay someone to stay with her during the day while I work.

I have been seriously concentrating on learning the piano now for about 5 months or so, although I have been playing the guitar and other string instruments most all of my life. I am also studying the art of tuning and servicing pianos.

As a second hobby I raise goats and I have a couple of antique farm tractors.

I really enjoy the piano forums.

Best regards,

Rickster

#984337 - 05/18/06 09:48 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
Monica K. Online   blank

Hi Rickster! Wow--goats! You must post some pictures in the "O.T. this time show us what you look like thread," where super-hunky has his llamas and there are other exotic pets.

Please accept my sympathy for your wife's illness. I think it is wonderful that you are doing what it takes to allow her to live at home. Doing that kind of caregiving is highly stressful, as I'm sure you are aware. I hope you are also taking care of yourself, too. \:\) I suspect that playing the piano fits into that equation.

#984338 - 05/23/06 02:55 AM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
Ishmael Offline

Hi everybody,
I've been reading this board for a couple of days and finally decided to join. Here's a little info about me:

I started taking piano lessons one week after my birthday, about one and a half months ago. I'm seeing my teacher every other week for an hour (Well, I would sure like to take lessons more frequently, but finances doesn't permit me to do so for the time being). BTW, I'm a student trying to get my PhD, hopefully soon.

Working on Fur Elise right now. It's giving me a very hard time, though.

Great forum. Some really good things are going on here (the sight reading exercise group, the recitals..).

#984339 - 05/23/06 10:56 AM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
Monica K. Online   blank

Welcome, Ishmael. Let me put my detective skills to work and hazard a guess: Is your Ph.D. in Literature, by any chance? \:D

Glad to have you on board, and I hope we can talk you into submitting something for the next recital. \:\)

#984340 - 05/23/06 11:33 AM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
Ishmael Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Monica Kern:
Welcome, Ishmael. Let me put my detective skills to work and hazard a guess: Is your Ph.D. in Literature, by any chance? \:D

Glad to have you on board, and I hope we can talk you into submitting something for the next recital. \:\) [/b]
Love your recordings Monica. While I'm listening to them, I can see you're really feeling them deep inside. I'm in finance, BTW.

As for the recital, well, I really don't know. I don't think I can play anything worthy of listening yet.

#984341 - 05/23/06 11:44 AM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
outro Offline

Loc: Lisbon, Portugal
Well, i´ve alredy posted a very exaustive, shall we say, musical bio in the pianist corner when asked about my work as a composer, so i´ll just paste it over here, and i undearsteand if no one has the patiente to read of it is very, very long! Here goes:

Pedro P.R. Silva, 23 year old male currently
living in Lisbon, Portugal

I come from a family without any kind of musical tradition, yet chance made a cousin of mine get tired of his guitar lessons
and lending (well giving) me a guitar when i was about 7 years old, he was also kind enough to teach me a few major and minor chords
as well as being someone that trough out my life introduced me to a lot of music, i owe him plenty for that.
I soon found out i had a good ear and earing memory, so i started to pick out songs (alternative rock and deviants, kind of...) and after that making my own.

But it wasn´t until i was 12 or 13 yers old that music realy barged into my life, my parents gave me a computer and a friend got me
a piece of software called Cakewalk wich marveled me, for i discovered i could get any instruments i wanted playing for me
just by puting some dots or lines in a timeline and playing it back. That coincided with me discovering classical music, so it blended with my acoustic alternative background and spend some time doing..well...some very weird pieces wich i cherish religiously today in spite of their dubious musical acomplishment

By the age of 16 i entered art school and meet who are today my best friends and togheter we formed a band, i was suposed to be the lead guitar, but chance again made it hard for us to come up with a drumer, so i dived in and started teaching myself, and that lasted for 2 years until a more experienced drumer came along. In spite of being a short experience, i loved every milisecond and i bealive a great deal of my piano fundamentals of today came from there.
Now again playing the electric guitar, we were a band for 3 more years, with a lot of style mutation (from hard rock, to hip hop, to
alternative world music to underground art punk rock, dont know, its hard to define...
At same time, when i finished school i spend a year playing guitar with a 10 element orchestra that played from portuguease and brazilian to
latin folk music, a year later i was preety fed up with it, but it did taught me a lot!

Good times, that well came to an end, life got in the way, my band ended, and me, still wishing to pursue music, aplied to coleage for
a music production course. Wich i failed cause i had never seen a music book or score in my life and here were this guys asking me about
tonality, harmonic progression, contrapunctus and all these obscure terms. As that dream ended, i had to get busy living...and of course get a job.
Chance, ( anoying philosophy i know ) made me end up living 300 miles away from my home town working in computer animation.
That was two years ago and during that time (armed with some better sounding software) i composed every chance i got. The result is, well, really hard to define, but i guess ( and all this talk was to establish just that )
that is undearsteandable if you consider the diferent kinds of music that i have been playing and earing since i was a kid.

Refining that thought, i can tell you that i´ve writen electronic, rock and ambient music, as well as pieces for strings, jazz quartets, as well as some weirder ensembles like xylophone,tambura, kalimba and wood blocks with some noise beat on top, or even pieces for piano, ( wich was an instrument that i had never layed a finger in my life yet always atracted me a lot ) in what what sumed up in a few hours of music that had no real objective, other than being extracted from my head for my own
pleasure, and i should say that for a while that was all i wanted from life!
Yet with increasing financial stability i saw an oportunity to start taking piano lessons ( dont know about the rest of the world but around here they are VERY expensive! ), and found a nice litlle academy a few hundred meters from were i work, the downside for me ( at the time ) was that i had to take musical theory lessons along with the piano lessons cause it was part of their program and havinf being scared by that previous expereience i was relunctant, still i gave it a try...

Five months later i find it to be the best thing that ever happend to me, it is much more acessible than i antecipated, but more than that, it´s beatifull, i can know begin to
undearsteand or signify what i have been doing for more than half of my life, as well as perceive that in a few yeras all i will need is pen
and paper to write down what´s going on in my head, i wont need a computer, i´ll be...well...a more portable composer!!

And the piano...it´s already an extension of myself, even tough i don´t have one:) altough i did
bought a prety decent weighted keyboard just before i started to take lessons.
I find the piano such an imponent orchestral instrument, and i felt more integrated with it that i ever felt with the guitar!
Because of the training i haven´t been composing as much as i did ( the interpretation side of music is also fascinating ), i feel know that i have wasted a lot of time and i am
trying to get it back as fast as i can, but the few pieces i composed ( 3 short piano pieces, a baroque style concerto and a Funeral March in the day my
grandmother died about a month ago...sad day ) are know a refined and maybe more academic expression that added to to my intrinsec ( is that how yu say it?!?), or intuitive
aproach to composition, and altought i do wonder "what if" i had classical training since i was a child, the truth is feel confortable with this mix and bealive this was the right time
to learn this new path!

thanx if you were strong enough to read!

#984342 - 05/23/06 02:00 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
twosharps Offline

Loc: Searcy, AR, USA
Hi all, I'm new around these parts and I go by a different handle over at the other piano forum but anyways, my real name is Ronnie Bradley and reside in Searcy, Arkansas. I'm about to turn 35 years of age. Looking at my nickname above, you can guess what my favourite key signature is. \:\)
The piano I practice on is a Yamaha P-90 digi stage piano. While its not a grand, it does suit my purpose for now. In the distant future, I hope to aquire a grand piano, something around 5 1/2 to 6 feet. When I do practice, I normally wear headphones, Sony MDR-V6's.
Now on to my musical background: I aquired a guitar back when I was younger (late 1980's) and took a few lessons but those got shelved when I got bad grades (doh!) in school. I began to learn some of the key signatures around that time too. My love for music extends back to my single digit age years.
Aside from piano, my other hobbies is weather (storm spotting, etc.) and computers, and listening to music.
I aquired the P-90 back in late November, 2003, along with a Play piano now book (which I didn't care for at all). I began to learn a bit for a few months into 2004 then I had to work very long hours at my workplace so my practicing got nixed. I then fell out of favour of practicing. I look back at that and I'm rather upset I didn't carry on when my working hours returned to normal. But early this year, I returned to practicing, one reason being that the main pianist at the church I attend to is beginning to lose her eyesight, and also getting to where she can't play some songs anymore. Probably in a 12 to 18 month time from now, I'm planning on playing a few up there. Right now, my sightreading is still rubbish but getting better.
I've been making slow but steady progress thus far and as of now, trying to learn Pachelbel's Canon in D (arr. by Dan Coates) and enjoying myself as I make progress. I have a collection of easy classical pieces I'm about to learn as well. Well, that's enough for now I guess \:\)
Thanks for reading

#984343 - 05/24/06 02:55 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
Frank_W Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: United States
I've wanted to play the piano all my life. My parents used to force me to go to church, so when everyone went into the main sanctuary for the church service, I would sneak back over to the Sunday school rooms and play around with the battered old uprights.

I started out playing trumpet in the 5th grade and played until I graduated high school. After high school, (two days after graduation) I left for active duty in the Army and was a medic on helicopter medevacs for six years.

In the Army, I picked up guitar, and after my honorable discharge, I put together a band and played local coffee houses in Japan.

Once I returned to the United States and got settled in, a friend of mine gave me a 1917 Cunningham piano that looked like it had been through three world wars and lost them all. I bought some books on piano maintenance and restoration, and went to work on that piano, polishing up the brass, working the cabinet over until it shone like new, and repaired various pieces of the action. I vacuumed out the keybed, had some strings replaced, and got it tuned up. After a while, it became apparent that the old girl was just too brittle and had been misused for so long, she would never really become a very good instrument, so I bought a Yamaha upright. For recording, I bought an Alesis QS-8. The day they came and wheeled the Cunningham out of my living room was a sad day, indeed. I knew they were going to boot it off the back of the truck into the landfill... *sigh*

I've been taking lessons for about three years, now.

My other hobbies and pursuits are scuba diving, weightlifting, Jeepin', reading, and a ton of other stuff. I am a member of MENSA. (Whoop-de-doo...)

That's about all I can say about myself.

#984344 - 05/24/06 03:10 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
Bob Muir Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Lakewood, WA, USA
Welcome aboard Ishmael, outro, twosharps, and Frank_W!

#984345 - 05/25/06 09:40 AM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
Frank_W Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Thanks, Bob! \:\)

#984346 - 05/25/06 10:36 AM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
Monica K. Online   blank

Quote:
Originally posted by Bob Muir:
Welcome aboard Ishmael, outro, twosharps, and Frank_W! [/b]
ditto. twosharps, I love that Dan Coates arrangement of the Canon in D. I still play it several times a week.

#984347 - 05/25/06 03:19 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
Euan Morrison Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Edinburgh
Welcome to all the new people \:\) Hope you enjoy the boards!

Euan.

#984348 - 05/25/06 05:42 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
Opus45 Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: North Carolina
Mak,

Have you had time to read all the new posts?

#984349 - 05/26/06 04:54 AM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
Pumucky Offline

Loc: UK
Hi there,

I’m pretty new to this forum and not a very frequent poster, but I like this group and would like to join in, if you’d have me.

I’ll be turning 35 in a few days. I’m married and have two daughters (1 and 2.5 years old) that fill our lives with joy.
After 7 years living in the London area we came back to Spain 3 years ago and settled down in Málaga, on the southern coast.
I work in IT, managing software development projects within my company (big telco), and my wife is a full-time mom (before that she worked primarily in customer services – last job was with Marriott).

Around five years ago I decided I’ve had too much of “wanting” and too little of “doing” and I went on to buy my first un-weighted, not touch-sensitive keyboard. From there on to a touch-sensitive one and finally to the P80 I currently use.
For quite a while I didn’t have any formal tuition, apart from a handful of lessons from a local teacher.
On October 2004 (after a year of seriously neglecting my piano playing) I took another leap and joined the local music school. I was lucky enough to live in a village with a music school that accepts adult’s applications.

Right now I’m on the third year (out of 14!!!) of the official Spanish music education curricula and enjoying/suffering in my personal digital piano search (greatly helped by this forum).

Well, that’s about it, I guess.

Cheers,

#984350 - 05/26/06 07:16 AM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
Frank_W Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Welcome, Pumucky. Glad to have you aboard. \:\) Congratulations on the music school. Very best wishes!

-Frank

#984351 - 05/28/06 02:17 AM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
Bill_G Offline

Loc: Iowa
Hello folks,

I'm new to the forum.

A few weeks ago, I googled "can older adults learn to play the piano?" I just wrongly figured one had to start as a child. After eventually being led to the PianoWorld forums, I found the answer to my question...that being, if the hearse hasn't pulled up, it's not too late.

I've always been fascinated by pianos but learning to play as a child was out of the question (finances and room). In 8th grade choir, the teacher played a piece of music, one version with a full orchestra, the other a piano solo. I was the only kid in the class to raise my hand preferring the piano piece. Through the years, I've always enjoyed songs with lots of piano. I'd see a piano somewhere and would look at it, touch (caress) it, but always just figured it was too late for me to learn, so I never really thought much about it.

I'm 49 years old. I've lived most of my life in Iowa. I'm an accountant (CPA) by training, and spent 4 years in public accounting and 20 years in healthcare in some sort of business manager role. I'm taking what I call a mid-life retirement of 5 years or so, then back to work, hopefully to that perfect job...you know, interesting, part-time, summers off. I have a vegetable garden (gotta love those fresh tomatoes and herbs) and am improving as a cook, with cast iron, no less. I love red Bordeaux wine (and yes, I saw the thread on the effects of alcohol on piano playing) and french food. I exercise by walking at a nearby county park and when the bugs get too bad, I bicycle. I've learned HTML (web page design) this year. I enjoy reading a good novel. My favorite author is Ken Grimwood. I sail a 19 foot Lightning class sailboat on the Mississippi River now and then. I have never played any kind of musical instrument and my singing voice probably should be banned in the lower 48 states.

I've been married to my wife Kathy, a nurse, for 17 years and have two adult children (both girls). One is a nurse, the other will soon be in nursing school. Both my girls have music talent, however, I don't doubt they inherited that from their mother. My wife and I share the same passions about wine, cooking, walking, listening to piano music and many other things.

I've perused many of the threads in this forum and have learned a lot. I bought (and read) a copy of Larry Fine's "The Piano Book" and the most current supplement. I have looked at numerous pianos at several music stores. Around here, Kawai and Yamaha seem to dominate, but I've seen Steinways, Schimmels and other pricey/good pianos. I would like to thank all the posters to this forum for assisting me (albeit it unknowingly) in the purchase of my first piano. This site, for all the postings and the repeated recommendations to buy The Piano Book, made my purchase an informed one and I believe I bought a good piano for a very good price. Thank you.

I bought a new Walter 1520. I'm very happy with it. It will be delivered next Friday.

#984352 - 05/28/06 10:35 AM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
Bob Muir Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Lakewood, WA, USA
Cool, another renaissance man! (i.e. someone with more hobbies than anybody can shake a stick at \:\) ). Welcome aboard Bill! I think you're going to like it here 'bouts.

I've just started getting into cooking myself, although I'm sticking with some very nice stainless steel pans myself. A couple of days ago, we finally got rid of ancient electric stove and bought a superb JennAir dual-fuel range with double ovens. Woo hoo! Now I'm cooking with gas! \:D

What kind of music do you like to play? I'm into folk/pop music right now.

Bob

#984353 - 05/28/06 10:58 AM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
SAnnM AB-2001 Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Canada
Welcome Bill,
It sounds like you've a wonderful well rounded life! Be ware! This piano stuff can be very addictive ....just kidding.....um.... not really.... Hope you enjoy the journey and continue to read and post here.

I started with absolutely no musical backgound about 5 years ago at 43. I've progressed to, I think intermediate, or maybe, on a good day \:D , late/intermediate and am totally hooked and loving every minute of it. I've become a classical music nerd...my family thinks I'm crazy...

Have you listened to the piano recitals? They are very inspiring!

#984354 - 05/28/06 12:27 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
IrishMak Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: New Hampshire, USA
 Quote:
Originally posted by Bob Muir:
I've just started getting into cooking myself, although I'm sticking with some very nice stainless steel pans myself. A couple of days ago, we finally got rid of ancient electric stove and bought a superb JennAir dual-fuel range with double ovens. Woo hoo! Now I'm cooking with gas! \:D
[/b]
A Jenn-Air dual oven and stainless steel- what time is dinner???? LOL My husband does all the cooking here and he would dearly love a range like that! He already has the stainless and cast iron!

1889 Mason & Hamlin screwstringer upright
Kawai MP-4 digital

---------------------------
When life hands you lemons, throw them back and add some of your own. Stupid life.

Page 7 of 37 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 37 >

Moderator:  BB Player, casinitaly 
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
156 registered (accordeur, A Guy, acortot, 36251, 49 invisible), 1703 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
76033 Members
42 Forums
157213 Topics
2309054 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Arrangers Comparable to Marilynn Ham Suggestions
by Hunt
09/01/14 04:13 PM
Bach well tempered clavier vs goldberg variations
by hag01
09/01/14 04:09 PM
Why are pianos measured by external dimensions?
by smrkdown
09/01/14 02:11 PM
Do you "swing" your Courante?
by Cinnamonbear
09/01/14 01:47 PM
Kawai MP6 and settings via MIDI
by Lania
09/01/14 01:10 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission