Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician
SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
Ad (Piano Sing)
How to Make Your Piano Sing
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
Who's Online
137 registered (accordeur, anotherscott, Anita Potter, acollins, 36251, 44 invisible), 1572 Guests and 22 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Page 15 of 38 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 37 38 >
Topic Options
#984565 - 04/19/08 02:45 AM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
huami Offline

Loc: byron bay, australia
Hello. who am i ? (huami)

my name is tricia. I live in byron bay australia.

i am an emerging artist - or at least i was. I recenly damaged one eye, so am looking to replace my love for painting with music seeing as i cannot paint well any more.

20 plus years ago, i had a muso friend who went to england & i baby sat his piano for him while he was away. i took some lessons back then while i had it, and it was a lot of fun.

if any aussie's out there remember "Blackfeather"
then they would remember Paul Wyld playing that very same piano.

here is a youtube video of the piano player in question - (but of course playing on a different piano.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B_3yfId1xM

Now i want to play again to keep myself happy. It is really difficult to give up painting, but it is not the end of the world - there is always something else i can do to replace the hoy of it.

i do not have a piano yet. i looked at a Yamaha P70 digital stage piano - full size. it seemed nice - nice touch - nice sound. just thought i would run it by you experts first before i went ahead & bought it. I did post my question in another section.

i look forward to hanging out & learning & getting to know & listen to you all.

cheers

tricia

(ads P/S)

Petrof Pianos

#984566 - 04/19/08 03:32 AM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
Rosanna Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: San Francisco Bay area
Hi Tricia,
Welcome! I know some friends who live or who used to live near Byron Bay. From pictures I have seen, it's a very pretty place.

I've tried the P70 last summer. It's nice for its price, but I remember there were either no speakers, or they are pretty small. But if that's not objectionable, and you like the sound and touch, it's a worthy buy. The other thing I would suggest is to try out some other brands (e.g. Roland, Kawai) and see how you like them. They do feel and sound different. Some people feel very partial to certain brand!

Good to have you hang out here!

#984567 - 04/19/08 07:58 AM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
Leuvenaar Offline

Loc: Leuven, Belgium
hello,
my name is Mervyn, 27. i studied social work in Gent, but really wanted to study philosohy, which i'm finishing now after 4 years here in Leuven. my main thing next to piano is hiking. been in norway, iceland, france, germany, wales, scotland, england, turkey, everytime for something like 3 up to 5 weeks over the last 7 years.
after the exams in june i'm going to take a hiking-holiday of two months, and then i'll be looking after a job (must be easy as a philosopher, right?).
started piano (HP203) a few months ago, with a teacher, but i'm thinking i might try to learn by myself from now on. i'm really enjoying it, and the posts on this forum seem helpful.

#984568 - 04/19/08 03:00 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
Island Gypsy Offline

Loc: SC and Orcas Island,WA
Just wrote an introduction, but it vanished! \:\( Quick version: I am 73, in SC in winter & Orcas Island, Washington in summer, third attempt to learn to play with a circuitous route to this point in my life -- so, I'm leaving out all the stuff about my greatgrandfather's reed organ that rode with him when he was a circuit preacher, learning to play "Irish Washerwoman," playing at cornet and alto horn in school bands, detours to drama school (my #1 passion - theater -- and much of my time is spent acting, running lights, ushering, other theatre-related activities), lifelong love of baseball (shared by my late husband), and what I claim was "temporary insanity" after my husband died & I bought a condo on Orcas Island, all the way across the country, and got there by traveling in a second-hand car all over the southwest so I could see places I had never been. That's also where my love for music rapidly grew geometrically, thanks to the the Orcas Island Chamber Music Festival and the incredible pianist Jon Kimura Parker. A member of this forum has been coming out there to hear him the last few years, and she suggested I look into PW forum. She has been very encouraging of my growing desire to learn to play, since she started herself at an advanced age (not as advanced as mine, but -- hey, why not??) So yesterday I had my first lesson on my new Yamaha YDP213, from the same teacher I took lessons from back in the early 1980's.

Time to practice -- Hanon exercises and CPE Bach Pastorale in D.

#984569 - 04/19/08 03:38 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
Rosanna Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Welcome Luevenaar! Hope you have a great time on your hiking holidays. Where are you planning to go?

Annette. It's never to late start. 73 is really quite young these days. People run for president when they are in their 70's these days! \:\)

See you both around the forum.

#984570 - 04/19/08 04:24 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
mom3gram Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: New Jersey
I've been posting here since January, but never introduced myself on this thread so here goes.

My name is Michelle, mom3gram is my user ID, taken from mom of 3, grandma of ...... which happens to be 10 right now. Born in NY, I've lived in NJ for 40 years. I lost my husband 7 years ago this month. I just turned 63 a couple of weeks ago.

Two years ago, I purchased an inexpensive Yamaha keyboard sort of on a whim, although I had wanted one for a long time. Inexpensive because I am not wealthy, but also because I have another expensive hobby and didn't know if I would stick with this. After a few attempts to play the darn thing from EZ Play Today books, I watched my two oldest grandchildren learning real piano, and decided that if they could do it, I could do it. Forgot to tell you that I have two sisters who flunked piano and the nuns used to tell me to just move my lips when the class was singing, so I don't exactly come from good musical stock.

Anyway, I borrowed a couple of Bastien primer books from the grandkids who had outgrown them and somehow found this forum. When I read the Alfred Adult Book 1 thread I decided to get the book for myself and here I am - slowly slogging through Alfred's and dreaming about someday replacing my 61 key keyboard with a digital piano.

Oh, my other hobby - I am a watercolorist, exhibiting and selling my work in the NY/NJ area where I've done quite well with awards, and sometimes sales.

I also joined a senior tap class a few years ago. Not so talented in that area either, but they insist that I participate in the yearly tap show anyway. So far no one has thrown anything at me, and there is always applause at the end of our number so I must sort of look like I know what I'm doing.

I love this forum because I can find people like me who came to piano late in life, and I've learned more here than I ever expected about music, pianos, and how to practice.

ALFRED'S ADULT BOOK 1 GRADUATE

#984571 - 04/19/08 05:09 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
ColorKeys Offline

Loc: Rockies
Hi all,

I'm a 38-year-old woman in Colorado. Colorado has been my home for 10 years and I love it, but I was born and raised in Chicago, IL. I've been studying classical piano since I was about 9, majored in it for three years in college, until I realized i wasn't THAT good, and switched my major to journalism. It took me 20 years to find my passion for music again, and here I am.

Today I am particularly interested in jazz improvisation, theory and composition and I'm lucky to have found a private teacher out here to study with.

In Chicago I had a beautiful Haddorff grand piano that I gave up when I moved out here. When I became interested in music again I bought a Yamaha baby grand and I love it. It's brand new, and I love that we are growing together.

I am a civil servant and I love my job and the agency I work for. I have become a bit of an amateur naturalist over the last few years. My other interests include hiking, wildlife observation, camping (in a tent, not a camper!) and I am a hospice volunteer.

#984572 - 04/19/08 05:48 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
Key Notes Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: CA
 Quote:
Originally posted by mom3gram:
Oh, my other hobby - I am a watercolorist, exhibiting and selling my work in the NY/NJ area where I've done quite well with awards, and sometimes sales.[/b]
Hi mom3gram, Fatastic! I love watercolor paintings and would love to see some of your work. Do you have a web site?

Key Notes \:\)

#984573 - 04/19/08 08:46 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
mom3gram Offline
1000 Post Club Member

No website, but I have a blog for my watercolors, as well as one for myself and some friends. You may enjoy scrolling down to see some of the older posts on mine.

www.mhwatercolornotes.blogspot.com
www.lesbellesartistes.blogspot.com

#984574 - 04/19/08 09:32 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
Key Notes Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: CA
 Quote:
No website, but I have a blog for my watercolors, as well as one for myself and some friends. You may enjoy scrolling down to see some of the older posts on mine.

www.lesbellesartistes.blogspot.com [/b]
Thanks mom3gram! Very nice, I like your close-up of your Chrysanthemum or Dahlia. You must have lots of patience to paint in transparent watercolor style. Another wonderful hobby. Thanks for sharing.

Key Notes \:\)

#984575 - 04/19/08 09:47 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
Beethoven Fan Offline

hey everyone, its been awhile. i was never a prolific poster but i did contribute from time to time. the reason i stopped was due to falling behind in many other aspects of my life, but i think i've caught up for the most part. just to give an update on my quest to becoming an animator, I did get accepted into the first school of my choice which is University of the Arts up in Philadelphia. The only possible thing that would stop me from attending is the rather high price tag of tuition. i was also accepted into my back up school which is Savannah College of Art and Design in Gerorgia, obvoiusly. But I haven't gotten my scholarship notification yet and i'll be needing those. because even my backup is rather expensive. (i guess i don't plan too well, and attack life with optimism and hope.) anyhow, as far as piano is concerned, Im slowly making progress and but too slowly in my opinion so im in the process of re-evaluating my approach to become more effective. Both schools have a music program, which the one in Philly is primarily jazz.

I did my first piano festival in february and performed with less anxiety than i expected but did a so-so performance in my opinion, but i still remain proud of my efforts regardless. I was received a satisfactory rating from each of the two judges. But this was just a quick update on things i'm going through and hopefully i'll be able to start posting more, so for those who care, THANKS FOR CARING!!

#984576 - 04/20/08 12:32 AM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
Rosanna Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Mom3gram, really enjoy you blog. The Iris is my favorite.

Good to hear from Beethovan Fan, whichever Art school you end up at, all my best to you. "...attack life with optimism and hope" that's not such a bad thing!!

ColorKeys, You must be quite advanced in your playing since you majored in piano in college. BTW I have very high regards for hospice volunteers. I was very impressed with the hospice program that my friend was in last year (in Spokane, WA.)

#984577 - 04/20/08 06:33 AM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
Leuvenaar Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Rosanna:
Welcome Luevenaar! Hope you have a great time on your hiking holidays. Where are you planning to go? [/b]
that would be Wales (Cambrian Way) and Norway (Hardangervidda) again. i'm still mainly getting experience, in the hope i can go to Alaska in a few years, when i feel ready for it. or do the Pacific Crest Trail or Continental Divide Trail from Vancouver to Tijuana \:\)

#984578 - 04/20/08 03:11 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
Rosanna Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Leuvenaar,
All your potential hiking destinations sound wonderful. Many National Parks in the US are great too. Going farther, the Na Pali Coast of Kauai is supposed to be great. So are many places in New Zealand (S. Island).

#984579 - 04/20/08 05:12 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
Leuvenaar Offline

Quote:
Leuvenaar,
All your potential hiking destinations sound wonderful. Many National Parks in the US are great too. Going farther, the Na Pali Coast of Kauai is supposed to be great. So are many places in New Zealand (S. Island). [/b]
yes, so many places to see. unfortunately, since i'm still a student, my travel budget isn't all that big, so i'm pretty much obliged to stay in europe (of course, the purchase of a DP doesn't do the budget any good:)). that was one of the reasons why i began hiking, only the transportation is expensive (and the gear of course, i try to keep that to a minimum). hope to visit some national parks some day, and yes, new zealand is definitely on my list. thanks for the tips, googled Na Pali and it does seem great. my list is becoming endless... as probably the list with pianoworks that i would like to play will be. i'm so hoping on reincarnation \:\)

#984580 - 04/20/08 07:01 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
Mark... Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: Jersey Shore
 Quote:

www.lesbellesartistes.blogspot.com [/b]
Very impressive painting mom3gram, you should do some piano watercolors... \:D

#984581 - 04/20/08 09:36 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
mom3gram Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Hmmm...piano watercolors - great idea. I'll have to see what I can do about that. :-)

#984582 - 04/20/08 10:08 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
hotkeys Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Massapequa, NY
....I have seen a "Cheese piano" and a "Pink Piano" (both grands) it's amazing how much creativity we have out there....

- Mark

#984583 - 04/21/08 10:22 AM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
Naked Shaman Offline

Loc: Savannah,Ga
Good morning All,
Chris here , aka Naked Shaman. 51 yr old male,
life long resident of Savannah , Ga. Father of two , my 25yr old son is the musician in the family. That is till now. I have ALWAYS wanted to be musical and started my journey three years ago by joioning the church choir. Since have joined the Hand Bell choir and 1.5yrs ago began piano lessons.

Avid student of "A Course in Miracles" , love to read , used to be an active cyclist , gardener but have suffered from RA for 26yrs and it has taken it's toll on my body. As a result of the RA I also have challenges playing the piano.

Work for China Shipping , ocean container carrier. 21yrs in the biz , it pays the bills , that's about all I can say about it.....

Naked

#984584 - 04/21/08 10:43 AM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
Zwischenzug Offline

A little about me...

I'm 25 years old. If you recognize the meaning of my username, it might give away my profession :p . I've had a hobby of building synthesizers for years, and that interest in electronic music spawned an interest in classical, which in turn spawned an interest in piano. And so I'm hear trying to make some progress \:\)

#984585 - 04/23/08 04:47 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
artsobsessed Offline

Loc: North Carolina
Hey everyone, I wanted to let you know a little about me. I've been around for about a week and have gotten to talk to a couple of you. This is really a great forum to discuss things with people who have mutual interests.

My name is Levi a.k.a. artsobsessed. I'm a home-schooled student, which allows me time to do the things I love best: theater, piano, singing, and art. Lately, I've had the opportunity to perform at a local high school and have played parts at a community theater down the road from where I live.

I've studied piano under my mother since I was six and have continued to this point -I am now fourteen. I would say that I am an intermediate-advanced player. Of course, there is always room to improve.

I have studied vocal music for over three years and I now have the opportunity to go to Appalachian State University summer choir camp under a full scholarship. My other summer activities include taking a jazz dance class and auditioning for a local production of Beauty and the Beast. I am really excited about these opportunities and I hope they help me understand more about the performing arts.

I have taken visual arts from a local artist for the past two years and am enjoying it immensely. I have also taken up ametuer photography, but I don't consider myself very advanced.

Everything that I do is centered from my relationship with my Creator -God- and a belief in His son, Jesus Christ. I hope His glory shows through everything I do.

I look forward to getting to know everyone here. Thanks!

#984586 - 04/23/08 08:51 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
Monica K. Offline

Platinum Supporter until Dec 31 2012

Loc: Lexington, Kentucky
Welcome, Colorkeys, Leuvenaar, mom3gram, Naked Shaman, Zwischenzug, & artsobsessed! It's great to see this thread continuing on and hearing about everybody's hobbies and background. \:\)

Naked Shaman, I used to be in a handbell choir when I was in high school (er, several decades ago). I really enjoyed it. It's about as opposite of solo piano as you can get (in the sense you only get to play isolated notes of a piece).

ArtsObsessed, that's quite an accomplishment to get a scholarship to that Appalachian St. summer camp. Congratulations! You'll have to let us know how it goes.

And Leuvenaar, I *so* empathize with your wish for reincarnation. I need a couple of extra lives myself to keep up with my sheet music pile. \:D

#984587 - 05/13/08 03:00 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
Atok Offline

Loc: Phoenix, Arizona
Hi, I am so new to the forums that I am unsure how to use them properly, but I found this intro thread and read all 18 pages so I could feel justified in saying hello myself! I hope you don't mind me indulging here and if it's too long you can skip it.

I played piano when I was 9 years old. It was the only thing about my life back then that was safe/sane. I even had a year of lessons and I played "Fountain in the Rain" by William Gillock which is an intermediate piece. I created my own compositions because I didn't learn to read, but I got a lot of positive strokes from people whenever I sat at the piano. My life was very bumpy and rough and when I moved out into the world I was lucky to survive it. One solace was sneaking into unlocked places and playing the piano. When I was 23 I stopped sneaking in to play anywhere and stopped "living" really, depression overcame me entirely. At 28 I got pregnant, at 30 I got a real job with the government, and got off disability benefits. I really wanted to be healthy. At 35 I found a person to marry and got off all medications for depression. This year we moved into rental house and the living-room had this big huge wall space in it where only a piano would look fabulous. A piano was the only thing that would look nice. Was it a sign?
So I told my husband I wanted to get a piano and he was flabbergasted, really did not like the idea and didn't understand why I would want one. I persisted and figured out a way to pay for a new piano. I went shopping and selected a 1985 Otto Altenburg upright made by Samick. It is a gorgeous Rosewood 52 inch high piano. While I waited for the delivery I bought the sheet music of "Fountains" I bought First Lessons in Bach, I bough Hanon to have a practicing book and I bought a request of my husband "Rhapsody in Blue". The music came first and I looked at it and all of it looks like a foreign language I can't grasp. That's when I got nervous.

The piano came yesterday. It is stunning. I have very tentatively started to try and play "Fountains" and the first two Bach pieces. I took a break to come here because frankly, they are too hard for me and I can't do them yet. I can't play "Fountains" and I started to cry because I sort of thought my fingers would remember how. I can't read the bass clef at all and the Rhapsody in Blue is going to gather years of dust.

I came here because I am a beginner and an adult and I am very isolated in Phoenix, Arizona. I came here to find some support and encouragement. You all sound like some wonderful people. I am very nervous about not being able to justify my piano purchase to my husband now that it is here. I get strength reading how others are starting older than 38 and are very very happy. I hope to look back on today and realize I made the right choice to try piano again. \:\)

#984588 - 05/13/08 03:13 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
Monica K. Offline

Platinum Supporter until Dec 31 2012

Loc: Lexington, Kentucky
Welcome to the forum, Atok, and congratulations on your new piano! "Rhapsody in Blue" is a difficult piece, so don't be down on yourself for finding it intimidating. \:\) You might want to explore either signing up for lessons or working through a method book. The Alfred series is popular here, as one example.

#984589 - 05/13/08 04:29 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
gmm1 Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Spokane WA
Hey Atok, welcome. We have quite a few members from the Phoenix area.

The key for you is to take your time and relax into playing again. I've been told it's a little like riding a bike and it will come back as you practice. The "riding a bike" makes it sound easy, but it does take time. When I tried to ride a bike after many years my brain remembered just fine after a while, but the rest of me was not happy. So, give yourself a break and enjoy. Monica is right. To keep with my analogy, don't sign up for the Tour de France just yet. Let's take a spin around the neighborhood first.

I think you will find many of us are on the same path, not racing but going slow enough to enjoy the trip.

OK OK OK...Enough with the bike. I do get stuck sometimes.

Welcome.

#984590 - 05/13/08 05:33 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
Rosanna Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Atok,
Not being as wise as Monica or gmm1, I would simply say listen to those wise ones. And WELCOME!!!!

The way to justify your piano purchase is to enjoy it, at whatever level you find yourself at, and to play whatever calls you. Your enjoyment, the joy in the sound you produce (even for a simple song) will justify everything.

#984591 - 05/13/08 05:42 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
Atok Offline

Loc: Phoenix, Arizona
(((hugs))) Thanks for your words of wisdom. I took today off from work to be alone with the new Piano. Before I continue off-topic here what thread should I post on for ongoing daily chat like this? Thanks in advance!

#984592 - 05/13/08 05:50 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
currawong Offline
5000 Post Club Member

Loc: Down Under
 Quote:
Not being as wise as Monica or gmm1...
The way to justify your piano purchase is to enjoy it, at whatever level you find yourself at, and to play whatever calls you. Your enjoyment, the joy in the sound you produce (even for a simple song) will justify everything. [/b]
I don't know, Rosanna, I thought yours were very wise words indeed.

And Atok, you are very welcome! I think this ABF must be one of the most encouraging places I've come across, anywhere. You've come to the Right Place! I wish you all the best for your rediscovery of music with your piano.

#984593 - 05/13/08 06:18 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
Rosanna Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Atok, thanks for the private message. I think we are all sounding wiser by the moment! \:D Hmm, something in our water??

As for where to post "chats" like this:

For the chat that we are having here, if you want your own thread, you can start one.

At the bottom of each forum (ABF, or Piano Forum, or Digital forum, etc.), after the lists of threads, there is a "New Topic" icon which you would click to start your own topic. All piano playing related topics (not just techniques, but also "emotional" ones, e.g. performance anxiety, losing interest, etc.) are game. If it's unrelated, just something you'd like to share or have members participate in, start the topic with OT (for Off Topic). Unless it's way off base and way inappropriate for a public forum, we all tend to chime in. (We are a socialable bunch! \:D )

A new thread that would continue this chat I think would be ON topic, in that your thread title may be "Getting started again - thoughts and reflections" or "Taking my day off to commune with my new piano" or ... you get the idea.

Or simply continue here. Sometimes chats do die a natural death, no matter how socialable we are!

#984594 - 05/13/08 11:48 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself
irangho Offline

Loc: Chicago Area
I live in Chicago - it is a perfect place for piano since there is nothing to do in winter but playing piano due to cold weather. In summer, I am distracted by gardening and all other stuff I have to do other than playing piano. I am 45 years old and a chemical engineer in refining industry. I started playing piano first time last October and struggling with my Alfred 2 book since I am away from home too many times and too long for business trips. I think I was out of home about half of the time. I love to sing and would like to be able to play piano good enough to play while I am singing. Unfortunately, my husband is a tone-deaf, so singing together is a dream but he does not complain about my practice even if it sounds horrible most of the time. It it was him practicing, I would have kicked him out of the house...... I love my cat Hootie but would not allow her going near the piano and she knows about it.

Irangho

Page 15 of 38 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 37 38 >

Moderator:  BB Player, casinitaly 
What's Hot!!
Christmas Header
- > Gift Ideas for Music Lovers < -
From PianoSupplies.com a division of Piano World.
-------------------
The December Free Piano Newsletter
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(ad) Yamaha CP Music Rest Promo
Yamaha CP Music Rest Promo
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
(ad) Piano Music Sale - Dover Publications
Piano Music Sale
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
New Topics - Multiple Forums
December 2014 Holiday Piano Bar
by piano_primo_1
12/17/14 06:14 PM
The Language of Taste - Pianos, Wine ... and Birds
by PNO40
12/17/14 05:16 PM
Good Practice Amp for Roland FP7F?
by TheloniousPunk
12/17/14 04:24 PM
Kawai
by daz100
12/17/14 04:10 PM
New at the forum and some questions
by Kua
12/17/14 03:31 PM
Forum Stats
77325 Members
42 Forums
159944 Topics
2348888 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Gift Ideas for Music Lovers!
Find the Perfect Gift for the Music Lovers on your List!
Visit our online store today.

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission