Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 72 of 101 < 1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 100 101 >
Topic Options
#1537244 - 10/17/10 12:57 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: joyoussong]
starbug Offline

Loc: Scotland, United Kingdom, Sol,...
Originally Posted By: joyoussong
I had other ones that seemed ambguous, & I still find them confusing.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one lol heart

(ads P/S)

Petrof Pianos

#1537923 - 10/18/10 11:12 AM Re: Alfred's Masterwork Classics Series - For Adult Book 2 Folks [Re: Emissary52]
2picky4most Offline

Loc: Quebec, Canada
After recently noticing the differences between the new version Alfred's all-in-one, bk.1 & the older one (posted differences in bk. 1 section), I became curious as to what are the main differences between the current Alfred's BASIC adult bk. 2 & the adult all-in-one bk. 2; especially when I read that someone was playing Tumbalalaika which isn't in my all-in-one bk. 2.

My findings surprised me, & again I feel that Alfred's has short changed those of us who use the all-in-one book. And no, I do ot go around feeling short changed in life. It's just as my alias says, I'm picky. I digress, sorry. Of course the all-in-one has more pieces to learn, as well as, more theory, but, it is what has been LEFT OUT that has me surprised. Listed below are the exclusions from the all-in-one, but:

Found in Alfred's BASIC adult bk. 2:

Minor differences:

-Tumbalalaika, on p.6
-Roman Holiday, on p.10-11
-Tempo Indications, on p.12
-La Cucaracha, on p.20-21
-Inversion of Seventh Chords, p.48
-America, the Beautiful, p.49
-Musette (from Anna Magdalena Bach's notebook), p.54-55
*note: this is not the same as Theme from Musette's Waltz. Both books have that

Biggest differences, in my opinion:

-Introducing: The Trill, p.82
-Theme...Festive Rondeau, p.83
-Reference Section, (Alfred's term not mine), p.88-95
-the circle of 5ths - major keys (nice diagram)
-the circle of 5ths - minor keys (nice diagram)
-major scales & primary chords; C major & sharp keys
-major scales & primary chords; flat keys
-harmonic minor scales & primary chords; A minor & sharp keys
-harmonic minor scales & primary chords; flat keys
-charts to form chords in an key! (Alfred's exclamation mark)
-dictionary of musical terms

Now to someone who has some previous musical experience these differences are probably not important. I, on the other hand, am a rank novice and find this "extra" information most useful. So, WHY did Alfred's leave this out of the all-in-one, other than the most obvious...... to have more sales? Is there anyone out there who is employed by Alfred's to give an answer?

Question: when I complete book 2, which book 3 do I buy? Basis or all-in-one?

Edited by 2picky4most (10/18/10 11:21 AM)

#1537998 - 10/18/10 12:47 PM Re: Alfred's Masterwork Classics Series - For Adult Book 2 Folks [Re: 2picky4most]
findingnemo2010 Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: 2picky4most
After recently noticing the differences between the new version Alfred's all-in-one, bk.1 & the older one (posted differences in bk. 1 section), I became curious as to what are the main differences between the current Alfred's BASIC adult bk. 2 & the adult all-in-one bk. 2; especially when I read that someone was playing Tumbalalaika which isn't in my all-in-one bk. 2.

My findings surprised me, & again I feel that Alfred's has short changed those of us who use the all-in-one book. And no, I do ot go around feeling short changed in life. It's just as my alias says, I'm picky. I digress, sorry. Of course the all-in-one has more pieces to learn, as well as, more theory, but, it is what has been LEFT OUT that has me surprised. Listed below are the exclusions from the all-in-one, but:

Found in Alfred's BASIC adult bk. 2:

Minor differences:

-Tumbalalaika, on p.6
-Roman Holiday, on p.10-11
-Tempo Indications, on p.12
-La Cucaracha, on p.20-21
-Inversion of Seventh Chords, p.48
-America, the Beautiful, p.49
-Musette (from Anna Magdalena Bach's notebook), p.54-55
*note: this is not the same as Theme from Musette's Waltz. Both books have that

Biggest differences, in my opinion:

-Introducing: The Trill, p.82
-Theme...Festive Rondeau, p.83
-Reference Section, (Alfred's term not mine), p.88-95
-the circle of 5ths - major keys (nice diagram)
-the circle of 5ths - minor keys (nice diagram)
-major scales & primary chords; C major & sharp keys
-major scales & primary chords; flat keys
-harmonic minor scales & primary chords; A minor & sharp keys
-harmonic minor scales & primary chords; flat keys
-charts to form chords in an key! (Alfred's exclamation mark)
-dictionary of musical terms

Now to someone who has some previous musical experience these differences are probably not important. I, on the other hand, am a rank novice and find this "extra" information most useful. So, WHY did Alfred's leave this out of the all-in-one, other than the most obvious...... to have more sales? Is there anyone out there who is employed by Alfred's to give an answer?

Question: when I complete book 2, which book 3 do I buy? Basis or all-in-one?

i noticed that too...but all in one still has more information...its pretty similiar and close. and they have the trill and that other stuff in all in one book 3 i believe

#1538112 - 10/18/10 02:52 PM Re: Alfred's Masterwork Classics Series - For Adult Book 2 Folks [Re: 2picky4most]
Emissary52 Offline

Loc: Monroe, NC USA
2picky4most - It does seem that you almost need a scorecard to keep up with Alfred's series differences. I bought all three of the regular Adult series about three weeks before I joined this forum. I must have missed the All-in-One series on the web page. Every once in a while, someone would report playing a song I didn't have in my "regular" Alfred's book 1 and it was then, that I found out about the AIO series. So as I finished Book 1, I decided to bite the bullet and order Book 2 and 3 of the AIO series as it seemed the majority of folks here, had that version.

Pity the poor noobie who now finds there are 3 versions of Book 1. The regular Adult Book, the AIO version and the newest Self-Teaching version.

http://www.amazon.com/Alfreds-Self-Teach...361&sr=1-16

This new version comes standard with the CD standard (no non-CD version)and a few pop hits added at the end. But strangely, there's no Book 2 or 3 ...it recommends (and has a picture of) the regular series Book 2 and 3 for those wanting to advance. Choices..choices! frown
Alfred 1 Graduate

#1538604 - 10/19/10 07:14 AM Re: Alfred's Masterwork Classics Series - For Adult Book 2 Folks [Re: Mark...]
Undone Offline

Loc: USA, CT
2picky4most - Yes, as Joe84 stated, quite a number of the “Biggest differences” that you identified are found in the “Adult All-In-One Book 3” (but not all of them).

Undone

#1539344 - 10/20/10 10:36 AM Re: Alfred's Masterwork Classics Series - For Adult Book 2 Folks [Re: Mark...]
Always Wanted to Play Piano Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Chicago
Working on Pomp and Circumstance. Hard to keep it from sounding sad, I must say.

Casio Ap-200
Almost midway thru Alfred's All-In-One Book Two
Blogging my family's piano learning experiences: http://aw2pp.blogspot.com/

#1539712 - 10/20/10 08:30 PM Re: Alfred's Masterwork Classics Series - For Adult Book 2 Folks [Re: Mark...]
Doug F Offline

Loc: Victor, NY
I haven't posted in quite some time so I guess it's time for an update. I've been real busy lately around the house getting things ready for winter and taking care of some family things.

Had a lesson today and overall it went well. Sometimes I think the lessons are slowing me down because I only go every two weeks and if I don't have something quite right it means continuing a piece for at least 2 additional weeks until my next lesson. Even if I get it and play it correctly the next day I have to keep playing it to keep it fresh until the next lesson. So it has been slow going lately for me. At times I think about stopping the lessons but I made a commitment to myself to do them for at least a year and then decide. The year will be up in January. The thing that frustrates me the most is that I don't have a single piece that I would be able to play well for anybody. I would have to practice something for a while to bring it up to a satisfactory "audience" level. To top it off my teacher started talking about a public performance of some type in my future for the first time today. I shudder just thinking about it!

I was passed on Light and Blue today and made good progress on Hungarian Rhapsody. I have it pretty good but have some minor things to correct so it's another two weeks for this one. We started Morning Has Broken and it doesn't seem too hard for the first 2 chord styles but the third option seems like it will be quite a challenge. We also assigned Alexander's Ragtime Band if I get time to start it. I'm also working on Somewhere over the Rainbow from the AIO Self Teaching book and it's coming along but I'll be a while on that one.

I am also working on some Christmas pieces that will be played as a duet with my son's girlfriend.

I have a great memory, it's just short.

#1540922 - 10/22/10 10:55 AM Re: Alfred's Masterwork Classics Series - For Adult Book 2 Folks [Re: Doug F]
nancymae Offline

Loc: NE Wisconsin
Hello everyone! Wow...there are alot of Alfred Versions around! I am working on the basic adult set of 3, and I have added the Finger Aerobics and All Time Favorites. I also have the first 2 Christmas songs and Greatest Hits 1 & 2. ...yes...I'm buying, buying, buying! Sigh....

Currently, I'm working on the Alfred written song Scherzo in Book 2. It's supposed to be a happy song, but it's written in a minor key...which sounds kind of sad. It is a pretty song, but it reminds me of Raisins & Almonds in Book 1.

Since not having a teacher for the last few weeks, I have felt a little freedom to work on songs that I would like to improve. Not that I don't work on my Lesson Book 2, but my instructor only had me working 1 tune out of that book anyway, but assigned me various songs in other books.

I've been working on Sunrise, Sunset (actual SHEET MUSIC!!) and Memory from the Greatest Hits book. I also am starting to work on Christmas Songs..which I need to hit a little harder. Just didn't want to get sick of them before the season.

The things that I have dropped since no lessons...that I really should be doing are my scales and Hanon exercises. Bad me. I should just use them as a warm up..instead of hurrying up and doing my songs. Patience, patience.

Question for those doing the Christmas book one....how do you use that accompaniment section for each of the songs? I find it rather small to read from...should I blow it up and play that instead of the melody? Is it for duets? Any help or insight would be appreciated!

Hope everyone has a great weekend of piano playing!!

Nancy
Finished Alfred Book 1-August 2010
Started Book 2--August 11, 2010
Alfred Favorites Book

#1541044 - 10/22/10 01:50 PM Re: Alfred's Masterwork Classics Series - For Adult Book 2 Folks [Re: Mark...]
Doug F Offline

It's for duets Nancy. That's the part my son's girlfriend will be playing. It sounds strange by itself but very nice when played wit the main part.

#1546773 - 10/30/10 06:23 AM Re: Alfred's Masterwork Classics Series - For Adult Book 2 Folks [Re: Mark...]
jrcallan Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania
(really quiet out there...)

I'm in the middle of a house move, staying in a temporary house for about a month -- and without a piano.

I'm pretty sure I won't remember a THING when I get re-setteled, but look forward to getting back on the horse.

Keep on keepin' on.

#1546811 - 10/30/10 08:20 AM Re: Alfred's Masterwork Classics Series - For Adult Book 2 Folks [Re: nancymae]
mom3gram Online   content
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: New Jersey
Originally Posted By: nancymae
Question for those doing the Christmas book one....how do you use that accompaniment section for each of the songs? I find it rather small to read from...should I blow it up and play that instead of the melody? Is it for duets? Any help or insight would be appreciated!

I don't have that particular Christmas book, but I'm guessing that the small section on the bottom is for the teacher to accompany the student and make the piece sound richer.

ALFRED'S ADULT BOOK 1 GRADUATE

#1551801 - 11/05/10 11:03 PM Re: Alfred's Masterwork Classics Series - For Adult Book 2 Folks [Re: Mark...]
GracieCat Offline

Loc: USA
I'm trying to practice scales and I hate them. Boring.... Boring.... Boring.... Over and over and over.
-Anything composed by D. Nevue

#1551814 - 11/05/10 11:30 PM Re: Alfred's Masterwork Classics Series - For Adult Book 2 Folks [Re: GracieCat]
findingnemo2010 Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: GracieCat
I'm trying to practice scales and I hate them. Boring.... Boring.... Boring.... Over and over and over.

me too...haha im on the e minor section in book 2. i wish it were book 3 though. but i always thought playing scales does nothing for you, the total opposite is true.

#1553290 - 11/07/10 09:42 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]
dat77 Offline

I haven't posted for a while. I am just starting Frankie and Johnnie. I am having trouble playing the long-short eighth notes with both hands together. I can do it separtely but when I try to play them together I mess up. Does anybody else have trouble with this. I may not be able to get too far with this this week. I am expecting company this week. Am also trying to learn some christmas music.

#1553795 - 11/08/10 05:41 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]
starbug Offline

Almost finished Mexican Hat Dance!

That batch of Mexican tunes are almost history... yipee!!

#1553846 - 11/08/10 06:37 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: starbug]
1000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: starbug
Almost finished Mexican Hat Dance!

That batch of Mexican tunes are almost history... yipee!!

thumb yippie

#1553904 - 11/08/10 08:10 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]
starbug Offline

Come on mom3gram!.. let's spur everyone onward in book 2..

Note to future time travelers partaking in AIO BK 2. Those 6/8 annoying.. frustrating.. maddening.. Mexican pieces don't go on forever.. it only feels like it!!

Why so many of the same style "in a row" Alfred Publishing?? Are you trying to teach us a lesson or something!! smile

#1553991 - 11/08/10 10:25 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: starbug]
1000 Post Club Member

I haven't done anything in Book 2 for a couple of weeks now, starbug. I'm working on Christmas music, scales, and my Faber Adult book. I also tried reviewing "The Stranger" from Book 1 today. It looks like I forgot most of it, but I got the first half of it back with a little work. You could say that I'm doing a little remedial work. Let me know how you like whatever comes after Mexican Hat Dance - maybe Tarantella?

#1554550 - 11/09/10 07:48 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]
Infinity Offline

Loc: West Orange, NJ
The Alfred series is relatively new. They are very easy compared to the older method books. They're low stress. It'll just take longer to be able to play more advanced music. I still use the Eric Steiner method books written in the 1950's becuase thet move at a more rapid pace.
www.pianolessonsnj.com

#1554552 - 11/09/10 07:52 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]
1000 Post Club Member

That's funny, because if Alfred moved any faster, I would never have made it out of Book 1. In fact, sometimes I think I should still be in Book 1.

#1561669 - 11/21/10 10:16 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]
Physics Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Just a few more songs untill Night Song, looking forward to that one.

#1566397 - 11/29/10 02:00 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]
GracieCat Offline

Working on Scherzo. Fun, fun! And, ooops, I skipped many songs to get there. I'm not going to waste my time on songs I don't like anymore. I'll go back and play through them some, but that's it. It's so much more fun to play stuff I like.

Also, I've been out looking at digital pianos. I need something I can play at night when my kids are in bed and at other times. My piano is in the living room so I can't play when people are watching TV either.

Also working on Frosty the snowman. Not too exciting there. I memorized one of my cassical pieces and was going to submit it to the ABF recital, but I got distracted and didn't get a chance to record it.

#1566585 - 11/29/10 07:43 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: GracieCat]
Physics Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Originally Posted By: GracieCat
Working on Scherzo. Fun, fun! And, ooops, I skipped many songs to get there. I'm not going to waste my time on songs I don't like anymore. I'll go back and play through them some, but that's it. It's so much more fun to play stuff I like.

My teacher tells me it's no big deal to skip a few songs if I don't like them, but I always feel like I might be missing out on something that I should be learning if I don't do them. I might skip the Hokey Pokey though, it doesn't really seem like it has anything new to teach me and it's a crappy song.

Edited by Physics (11/29/10 07:44 PM)

#1566714 - 11/29/10 11:04 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]
MisterGraham Offline

Loc: Florida
I am trying to get a grip on D Major. My problem however is trying to remember the Primary Chords in the preceeding keys I have studied in books 1 and up to where I am in book 2. I would like to do a little bit of jazz in different keys but just can't remember these chords or know what to do when I'm looking at the chords on the page. Probably haven't explained myself clearly but got to say that I'm fighting my way through book two as I find some of it quite dry. Anyway, any advice?

#1567248 - 11/30/10 03:30 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]
1000 Post Club Member

I'm back home today after spending two weeks without a piano. I had a good visit with my daughter and her family. When I got back this morning I had some lunch, and then took a nap. (I woke up at 4:00 a.m. to get to the airport). Later I played through most of the pieces in two of my Christmas books. I haven't checked too see if I still remember the first half of Mexican Hat Dance yet. I had it down pretty good before I left. I think I will wait till tomorrow to work on that. Can you get jet-lag with only a one hour time difference? LOL

#1572578 - 12/08/10 10:04 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]
GracieCat Offline

Let's have a little update on where everyone is in the book. I know at this point many are working on Christmas stuff or in other books in addition to this.

Still working on Scherzo. Most of my time is in Alfred's Christmas book #1. I haven't bothered much with the level 2 Christmas book.

Went to Guitar center again yesterday to try out some of the digital pianos. Then some older guy comes in and asks to have a big speaker plugged into the keyboard I had just looked at. So they do that and he turns the thing on and proceeds to start playing some blues stuff. I just wanted to cry and walk out. It gave me the "Blues" seeing how great he was and how much I suck.

I never have had any problem appreciating someone's playing, but the direct contrast between my "playing" and his was huge. I would only expect that, but wow, it really discouraged me.

#1572696 - 12/08/10 01:36 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]
1000 Post Club Member

I was halfway through "Mexican Hat Dance" before I went away for 2 weeks around Thanksgiving. Since getting back I've been concentrating solely on Christmas music. I too am playing level 1 Christmas pieces. I have the Alfred Adult All-in-one Merry Christmas" book and a Bastien level 1 too. the Bastien one is a bit easier, but I like the Alfred one better. I thought about getting the level 2, but I hadn't mastered all of the level 1's yet. I also have an Alfred Basic 1B Christmas hits book, and have mastered the likes of "Frosty the Snowman", "Rudolph", and "Here Comes Suzie Snowflake" (remember that one?). They should be a hit with my grandkids on Christmas. I still like playing "Greensleeves" (What Child is This) from the AIO 1 book too. That and "Silent Night" are my favorites.

#1572942 - 12/08/10 08:32 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]
Doug F Offline

I have all of the Christmas Book 1 pieces down up to page 18 (after that a few of them in various stages of 'perfection') along with a couple others I found online (White Christmas and The Holly and the Ivy). I also resurrected Greensleeves from the All In One book 1. I have about a dozen that I would be comfortable playing for guests in the next couple weeks.

As far as my regular stuff I have finally finished Alexanders' Ragtime Band and am almost there with Solace. I have just started working on La Bamba and have to say so far I don't mind it. I was also working on Somewhere Over the Rainbow and have that pretty good and my teacher says we'll look for another supplemental piece at my next lesson.

#1573879 - 12/10/10 09:28 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]
GracieCat Offline

Sounds like you're doing great Doug.

#1574686 - 12/11/10 11:50 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2 [Re: Mark...]
beenlookin Offline

Loc: Nevada
Hello,

I'm new and wanted to join in. I started playing the piano in July on a Yamaha PSR-295. I used this keyboard through Alfred's book 1. After book 1 I decided it was time for a teacher and a piano. I was fortunate in that I found a teacher three doors down from me. I was unfortunate in that it was hard to acquire the piano due to lack of selection in my local area. I ended up traveling 200 miles to find one. I'm glad that is over with. Piano buying was about as much fun as car buying.

I'm currently on Alfred's book 2. I don't have the all in one so from what I can tell I am missing a few songs. Bummer too as I think Hava Nagila must be fun. I'm currently on "Rock A My Soul" and "You're in my Heart". I'm really enjoying the piano. I don't even mind the boring scales. Looking ahead it looks like scales might come in handy for "Night Song".

I'm enjoying reading everyone's learning experiences. Sometimes I think it's hard but I get encouraged when I see someone who was struggling with a piece and then a post or two later I see them say "I got it"!

I practice about an hour a day with a mix of scales and Alfred. I'll admit that sometimes I'd like something different but I keep using Alfred. It makes me feel like I'm making progress to turn the pages. My plan is to make it through book three and then maybe branch out into other interests. I figure Alfred has something to teach me weather I realize it at the time is a different story. Learning the piano is giving me an appreciation for the classics which is something I never thought I would have.

I look forward to progressing with everyone here. Thanks for reading.

Edited by beenlookin (12/11/10 11:59 AM)

Page 72 of 101 < 1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 100 101 >

Moderator:  BB Player, casinitaly 
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
ad (Casio)
Celviano by Casio Rebate
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Knabe Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Buying a piano
by tim1889
09/20/14 09:45 AM
Unison detuning?
by Beemer
09/20/14 06:54 AM
Steinway Austria Benjamin BE-117
by bmc100
09/20/14 03:59 AM
Trinity ATCL exam questions
by slava_richter
09/19/14 09:54 PM
JBL LSR305 monitors too noisy for DP usage?
by Emiliano
09/19/14 09:52 PM
Who's Online
114 registered (allakart, aesop, Alan F, A Guy, 38 invisible), 1177 Guests and 18 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
76260 Members
42 Forums
157639 Topics
2315473 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission