I started a discussion in the thread A sticky for stickies.

There I suggested that external links of interest, posted in a normal thread, get lost when the thread ages out.
Members wanting to find such threads face difficulties find them.
I felt that a sticky thread for such links would be useful. This is that sticky thread.

Others added that the existing block of existing sticky threads could be reduced, with links to those threads kept here.
The original thread would no longer be sticky. Instead, links to those threads would be found here in this one-and-only sticky.

And so, with agreement and permission of the moderator, it is done. Here it is.

Introducing a new sticky thread to the Digital Piano forum ...

Links to threads of special interest
- Digital Piano "Prices Paid" at Piano World
- The DPBSD Project at Piano World
- Comparison of Portable Digital Pianos under $1000 USD at Piano World
- Digital Pianos Actions at Piano World
- Digital Piano Owners' Club Master Sticky at Piano World

External links to items of interest
- Prices Paid spreadsheet on Google Drive
This spreadsheet is a collection of the price data posted in the Prices Paid thread.

- Piano Actions spreadsheet on Google Drive
This spreadsheet is a collection of data regarding the actions found in a variety of digital pianos.

- Headphone Specs spreadsheet on Google Drive
This spreadsheet is a collection data regarding a range of headphones.

- PW Digital Piano topics on Google Drive
This spreadsheet lists all of the threads found in the Digital Piano forum, with the intent of making it easier to find a thread based on a key word.

- Piano Virtual Instruments on Google Drive
This spreadsheet is a collection of data regarding virtual piano instruments.

- How to Set Up Virtual Instruments on Google Drive
This short tutorial provides help in setting up the hardware and software necessary for using a piano virtual instrument

This concepts comes with a few rules:
1. This sticky will have but a single post. This one. The thread is locked and there will be no new posts here. All the links will be in this one post.
2. Only the owner/moderator can make changes here.
3. If members introduce suggestions for additional linked threads, the moderator may choose to add them here.
4. Links to external sources will be permitted at the discretion of the moderator.