NAMM 2011 - Starts Now

Posted by: Piano World

NAMM 2011 - Starts Now - 09/15/10 11:17 AM

For those who plan to attend the 2011 NAMM show in Anaheim, don't forget Housing Opened This Morning!

I managed to book a room at the Hilton Anaheim, but lost out on Sunday night in the time it took to complete the booking.

The Anaheim Marriott is claiming to be sold out already.

You can also order your badges for the show anytime now.

Anybody know if the piano manufacturers missing last year will be attending this year?
If not, I may not need to plan as many days at the show as I thought.

As usual, if anyone would like to get together, even if it's just to say hi, please let me know.

Looks like do to budget constraints I'll be traveling solo this year.
Posted by: TTigg

Re: NAMM 2011 - Starts Now - 09/15/10 02:11 PM

Do you know if they are opening to public on the West Coast show yet Frank?

Re: NAMM 2011 - Starts Now - 09/15/10 02:51 PM

I've not heard anything about a public day at the CA show.
If I do I'll be sure to post it.

Re: NAMM 2011 - Starts Now - 10/13/10 10:58 AM

From NAMM...

Dear NAMM Show Attendee,

Good Afternoon and thank you for making your housing reservations for the 2011 NAMM Show in Anaheim! There were over 2,500+ rooms reserved the first hour housing was open.

In reviewing the housing reservation report, it is clear that there are many duplicate reservations that have been made. You and/or your company may currently have duplicate reservations in the system. Possible duplications may include 5 to 10 rooms held at one hotel with one individuals name used on the reservation, as well as one individual name and company held at multiple hotels.

It is important that you work with the Anaheim Housing Bureau to release rooms that you will not be using. Please feel free to contact the Anaheim Housing Bureau if you have any questions or need additional clarification. Phone 714-765-8868 or e-mail at anaheimhousing@anaheimoc.org. Reservations may be changed or cancelled by accessing this link and clicking on the question: "Already Have a Reservation?" at the top left of the screen.

If you have made duplicate hotel reservations and are placed on the Anaheim Housing Bureau wait list for an alternate hotel, please continue to hold this reservation. The Anaheim Housing Bureau will automatically cancel duplicate reservations when your waitlist request has been satisfied and you have been notified that your room was moved.

Just a reminder - there is a $50 cancellation fee if your hotel reservation is cancelled after 5 PM Pacific Time, October 29, 2010.

We need your help and cooperation to assist all attendees access to the official NAMM hotels and the negotiated discount rates.